Willy Wonka Glass (Dust) Cover Shop highlight

Soft glass fabric cover for your Willy Wonka pinball machine. Measuring 20.5 x 42 inches, covers the glass perfectly to avoid dust on the playfield. Other custom designs available.

Please see this video the type of canvas cover you are purchasing. This is a light fabric material that is easy to remove and replace on the glass surface.

https://youtube.com/shorts/cZdJcPz05Pg?feature=share

Please PM me if you want a cover made for a specific game. Can do better pricing on multiple covers, free shipping with 2+ covers, etc.



Item photos

Wonka Cover.jpg
3CD43DF7-BE9B-4ED2-A33A-ED1330DAD2C7.jpeg
71765B49-66FF-413B-8085-05F8A2A6FB57.jpeg
B3983D37-79FD-45B2-8DC6-C6AE16FF4FB9.jpeg


Order here!

Add this to your cart

Willy Wonka Glass Cover
Pre-order for $ 5.00
$ 50.00


Review

N/A

This item has not been reviewed yet.

Price

$ 50.00

Pre-order now for $ 5.00!


This is a pre-order!

You pay $ 5.00 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 45.00 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.


A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.


Ships for $ 15.00 (International $ 25.00)

Questions?

Contact Duke Pinball (via PinsideMail)


Reviews

No reviews have been posted for this item.
Reviews can be written by anyone who has purchased this item.


Duke Pinball

Other items in this category

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 180.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 135.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 135.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
$ 50.00
$ 150.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
 
From: $ 10.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
 
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
From: $ 10.00
$ 180.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 85.00
Playfield - Protection
Custom Glass Covers Pre-order!
 
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 80.00
Playfield - Protection
Custom Glass Covers Pre-order!
 
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
$ 50.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
$ 50.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
$ 50.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
 
$ 50.00

» Display more from this shop.

» Display more shop items for Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (Standard)

» Display more shop items for Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (LE)

» Display more shop items for Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (CE)


This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1505-duke-pinball/09710-willy-wonka-glass-dust-cover- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.