IMG_2445 (resized).jpeg
wonka (resized).jpg
ca1d7f7e-8a2b-4029-af32-f724544015c9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5842.jpeg
IMG_5849.jpeg
IMG_5853.jpeg
IMG_7855 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,970 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 280.
#1851 4 years ago

I wonder what kind of QA/QC JJP performs before shipping theses machines? Do they even turn them on?

#1852 4 years ago

So I disconnected and reconnected cables even tried a different hdmi cable still nothing.

#1853 4 years ago

Did you try plugging it into a separate TV/monitor nearby? That will help eliminate which part is bad - the wonkavision, the cable, or something at the CPU side.

#1855 4 years ago

I powered Wonka on, changed the system time (it was a little fast), and left it in attract mode while updating WoZ and the backbox screen went black around midnight... probably a time based bug with rolling back time if someone is inclined to test around tomorrow at midnight. Power cycled and it seems to be alive again.

#1856 4 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

I powered Wonka on, changed the system time (it was a little fast), and left it in attract mode while updating WoZ and the backbox screen went black around midnight... probably a time based bug with rolling back time if someone is inclined to test around tomorrow at midnight. Power cycled and it seems to be alive again.

I saw the SAME thing and took a video. not sure what caused it.

#1857 4 years ago

I have never owned a JJP game before - There seems to be no manual and not one I can download.

Noob Question what is the USB (Female) cable next to the cashbox for ?

#1858 4 years ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

I have never owned a JJP game before - There seems to be no manual and not one I can download.

I think its for code updates. You download code updates to USB and then attach it to the cable. Its easier than trying to get in through the backbox.

#1859 4 years ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

Manuals are being designed as we speak.

#1860 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Manuals are being designed as we speak.

They are being written with edible ink so it’s taking longer. Kingpin told me so so it must be true!

#1861 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Did you try plugging it into a separate TV/monitor nearby? That will help eliminate which part is bad - the wonkavision, the cable, or something at the CPU side.

Good thought! I will look at trying to do that this evening.

#1862 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Hi everyone, we are ready to formally introduce our interactive Wonkavator. This Wonkavator fills the area in the back in the SE (may fit le, but haven't tested fit) and is interactive with the spinner super lock, which lights when a Wonkavator ball lock is ready. The Wonkavator features spinning fan blades, inside light and an external color changing RGB spotlight that also lights the outside when the spinner super lock is lit or flashing.
The mod was a joint effort with Random Pinball (aka Toyotaboy) and features Rock Custom Pinball's GameOn technology rock914).
We hope you like it! We have one in stock with more on the way over the next week.

https://lermods.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fwilly-wonka-the-chocolate-factory-standard-pinball-interactive-wonkavator[quoted image][quoted image]

Wonkavators will be back in stock the week of 8/26. If you are interested, please let me know and we will add you to the list. No payment needed until we are ready to ship. Oh, and these will fit on the LE and CE as the same empty space behind the center ramp exists.

#1863 4 years ago

I’ve sent Shannan two emails and Frank one with no responses. What is going on over at JJP???

#1864 4 years ago

Still waiting for CE info. Isn't it 'soon' already?

#1865 4 years ago
Quoted from Trooper11040:

I’ve sent Shannan two emails and Frank one with no responses. What is going on over at JJP???

Shannan was out for a bit and just got back today. Email them again.

LTG : )

#1866 4 years ago

Call them. 732-364-9900.

Don't leave a message. Just keep calling back until a live person picks up.

#1867 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Shannan was out for a bit and just got back today. Email them again.

I’ve emailed Frank as well. No response

#1868 4 years ago

I’ve emailed Frank as well. No response

See my above message.

#1869 4 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

See my above message.

Going to call here in a few. Thank you

#1870 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Wonkavators will be back in stock the week of 8/26. If you are interested, please let me know and we will add you to the list. No payment needed until we are ready to ship. Oh, and these will fit on the LE and CE as the same empty space behind the center ramp exists.

Add me please.

#1871 4 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Still waiting for CE info. Isn't it 'soon' already?

CE will be the same as LE minus the bugs.

#1872 4 years ago
Quoted from Pitch37:

So I disconnected and reconnected cables even tried a different hdmi cable still nothing.

Your Wonkavision could be bad I had to replace mine as well just ask for a replacement. I was going to suggest to change the hdmi cable, But if you already change the HDMI and nothing works it has to be the wonkavision Which is defective.

#1873 4 years ago

I kind of understand the whole "call until you get a live person" schtick, but come on, it's 2019. If you plan on succeeding as a business these days, you HAVE to respond to emails. Not a good look to just ignore them.

#1874 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I kind of understand the whole "call until you get a live person" schtick, but come on, it's 2019. If you plan on succeeding as a business these days, you HAVE to respond to emails. Not a good look to just ignore them.

I don’t know I kind of enjoy talking to Frank & Steve.

#1875 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Maybe it's because people are trying to contact people individually instead of through the support portal and ticket system?

#1876 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Maybe it's because people are trying to contact people individually instead of through the support portal and ticket system?

A good distributor can be your best friend too.

#1877 4 years ago
Quoted from Pitch37:

Good thought! I will look at trying to do that this evening.

So I ran an hdmi to a nearby LCD tv and got nothing on the tv? Not sure if that could have worked but I thought it was a great idea from zaphx (thanks).

I have emailed with JJP support and they got back promptly yesterday but haven’t heard anything today.

#1878 4 years ago

Well I was called by JJP to inform me that they have LE’s ready to ship. I told them I’m holding off until they get these bugs worked out. And mentioned that I know close to a dozen aficionados who were in the same boat. Hopefully they get their act together...

#1879 4 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Well I was called by JJP to inform me that they have LE’s ready to ship. I told them I’m holding off until they get these bugs worked out. And mentioned that I know close to a dozen aficionados who were in the same boat. Hopefully they get their act together...

Fake News!

#1880 4 years ago

The bugs arent serious and the game is still great. No reason to refuse a game over fixable minor issues

#1881 4 years ago

Wanna bet?

Didn’t think so....

#1882 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

The bugs arent serious and the game is still great. No reason to refuse a game over fixable minor issues

On their own, maybe.

But add them all (diverter, trough, bad video screens, play field quality, etc.) and at ~$8,000+ it’s not minor.

#1883 4 years ago

Wanna bet?
Didn’t think so....

You got me Fredo!

#1884 4 years ago

On their own, maybe.
But add them all (diverter, trough, bad video screens, play field quality, etc.) and at ~$8,000+ it’s not minor.

Do you own other pins that can entertain you in the meantime at least?

#1885 4 years ago

Finally got around to matting and framing the poster I got from Chris at KingPin.

poster (resized).jpgposter (resized).jpg

#1886 4 years ago

Finally got around to matting and framing the poster I got from Chris at KingPin.
[quoted image]

well now I'm jealous.

#1887 4 years ago

Photos of CE coming within the next 10 days.

#1888 4 years ago

I'm having an absolute blast playing my LE. Best shooting game I've ever had in my collection. Very few adjustments / fixes out of the box but nothing major.

#1889 4 years ago

Photos of CE coming within the next 10 days.

I sure hope so... But call me jaded... LOL

Jeff

#1890 4 years ago

Looks like JJP released a new code update today.

Several changes, including a diverter test.

This one intrigues me: "+ Added support for SE and CE toppers."

Typo maybe? Did they mean LE and CE? I was not aware of an SE topper.

#1891 4 years ago

Looks like JJP released a new code update today.
Several changes, including a diverter test.
This one intrigues me: "+ Added support for SE and CE toppers."
Typo maybe? Did they mean LE and CE? I was not aware of an SE topper.

Where did you see this info Sir?

#1892 4 years ago

* Added a cooldown to the upper left magnet so it doesn't fire too much and
get too hot.

So who was having probs with hot magnets? I haven't seen that posted here...

#1893 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Was released on their Facebook page about an hour ago.

#1894 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Was released on their Facebook page about an hour ago.

Change log and update is on their website. jerseyjackpinball.com - Support - Downloads - Willy Wonka.

#1895 4 years ago

Adding a diverter test does nothing. Our diverter works. There is a functional issue with bounce back and another issue where it doesn’t come down quick enough. What we need is two adjustments made available in the code. Start time adjustment in ms. And length of time diverter stays active in 1/4 second increments.

#1896 4 years ago

I installed 1.10 and ran the diverter test. You can see it here in this video, it fails many times. Like the ball is pushing right through it.

#1897 4 years ago

Jersey responded to my question about the topper! Oh snap..... could there be an interactive topper coming as an accessory for the SE??

topper (resized).pngtopper (resized).png

#1898 4 years ago

Jersey responded to my question about the topper! Oh snap..... could there be an interactive topper coming as an accessory for the SE??
[quoted image]

!!!!

#1899 4 years ago
Quoted from psexton:

I installed 1.10 and ran the diverter test. You can see it here in this video, it fails many times. Like the ball is pushing right through it.

Great! So we proved we have a problem we already knew we had.... :facepalm: when will they add settings to adjust like we actually need

#1900 4 years ago

“Jersey Jack Pinball: We’ll have more info on this very soon.”

Hopefully sooner than it’s been taking them to throw those of us on the CE pre-order list a bone. Didn’t they tell us they hoped to have something to show in a couple of weeks? Way back on April 12? It’ll be 18 weeks as of tomorrow.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 32.99
$ 64.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

15,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

9,600 (OBO)
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
9,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,970 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 280.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/38 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.