IMG_6225 (resized).jpg
IMG_6205 (resized).jpg
IMG_6204 (resized).jpg
IMG_6203 (resized).jpg
IMG_4527 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4528 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2045 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,856 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 278.
#9601 2 years ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

wonka code 2 02 is out now.. very fast and easy...

Here's the change log - nice quick add for turning off the achievements ding!!!! Thank you!!!

+ Addition * Change/bugfix - Note

==============================================================================
== Version 02.02 September 27, 2021 ==
== ISO MD5 Checksum: 43e329110086ccb18a4d53aed21eb36a ==
== DELTA MD5 Checksum: d7fd89db89e5af8de29742613c37746a ==
==============================================================================

- note: this is available in a "full" install release and
in a "delta" upgrade, which can be installed over v01.34, v01.35,
v01.36, v01.37, v01.38, v02.00, and v02.01

=== Core Code
* fixed bug with scorbit/achievements that would cause bad syncing at player
claim if the user didn't have their scorbit initials filled in
* swapped the name and description font sizes on the acheivement popup
+ added an on/off adjustement for the ding sound when achievements popup
+ added a new sound for pairing scorbit in diag

#9602 2 years ago

Computer novice here, I am also running 1.33, So if I do a full install to 2.01 will the game then do wifi updates moving forward after the usb update? or do I have to add any hardware?

My GNR updates wifi now and that is awesome, I have had nothing but frustration and issues updating JJP games in the past.

Thx

#9603 2 years ago

So what's the general consensus around here with chipping on their Wonka's? I'm getting one of the new runs in the next couple months. Family really enjoys the pin so I decided to take the chance knowing it could chip. Anyone have zero chipping after owning for a couple years or is it inevitable? My WOZ never chipped years ago when I had it, but I don't remember if the PF was Micro.

#9604 2 years ago

Zero chipping since new in 2019

#9605 2 years ago

Zero chipping/pooling on mine since NIB 2020

#9606 2 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

So what's the general consensus around here with chipping on their Wonka's? I'm getting one of the new runs in the next couple months. Family really enjoys the pin so I decided to take the chance knowing it could chip. Anyone have zero chipping after owning for a couple years or is it inevitable? My WOZ never chipped years ago when I had it, but I don't remember if the PF was Micro.

I am in same boat, I am so happy to be getting WW. Favorite childhood movie by far.

#9607 2 years ago

I have pooling on my CE around the upper sling posts but no chipping as of yet... FWIW...

Jeff

#9608 2 years ago

I think its about luck. No issues with my GNR LE although I am afraid to look closely.

#9609 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

My sons iPhone7 can’t find the machine. Any idea. With my iPhone 11 it isn’t a problem. But I like to add him

Make sure you go to My Venues, click on your venue, and add your son's user to the venue list. (If your venue is private.)

#9610 2 years ago

I'm still having issues with my Wonka LE after the 2.01 update (although I don't think it's related).

Sometimes it will kick 2 balls and even try to kick 3 balls into the trough. Seems to happen on multiball startup.

Also the flippers will die and the ball will end when there are still 2 balls in multiball.

Slugworth multiball kicks out 5 balls now.....

I check the trough opto boards and the plugs are all nice and tight. The shooter lane switch works fine and registers in test mode.

Any ideas?

#9611 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I'm still having issues with my Wonka LE after the 2.01 update (although I don't think it's related).
Sometimes it will kick 2 balls and even try to kick 3 balls into the trough. Seems to happen on multiball startup.
Also the flippers will die and the ball will end when there are still 2 balls in multiball.
I check the trough opto boards and the plugs are all nice and tight. The shooter lane switch works fine and registers in test mode.
Any ideas?

Go into switch test and make sure all the optos on the trough board are registering correctly. Some have has success reflowing the connection on the trough boards.

#9612 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Any ideas?

Same thing happened to me. I had to reflow solder to the opto boards - both the sender and receiver. I had to add quite a bit of solder. Was a several week back and forth with JJP support to sort it out.

#9613 2 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

Make sure you go to My Venues, click on your venue, and add your son's user to the venue list. (If your venue is private.)

I did, it looks like that

968F0F2A-B8F9-4E63-822F-7972CCC34837 (resized).png968F0F2A-B8F9-4E63-822F-7972CCC34837 (resized).pngB5435EAC-0AEB-484F-A337-F8728F2AA14F (resized).pngB5435EAC-0AEB-484F-A337-F8728F2AA14F (resized).png
#9614 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

I did, it looks like that

Strange, can you send me your Scorbit username, and I'll look it up?

#9615 2 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

Strange, can you send me your Scorbit username, and I'll look it up?

Sure, sirlonzelot same as here

#9616 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Sure, sirlonzelot same as here

That appears to be the *venue* name, not the username. What user name? I see one on there named wal.

#9617 2 years ago

I see the game (Wonka) in the venue (sirlonzelot), owned by a user (wal). The venue is set to private, so unless user wal adds other users, you can't see the machine (or the venue). I hope that makes sense.

#9618 2 years ago

Wal is correct, sorry but I don’t know how to do that is there somewhere a how to ?

This is what I have done
1ED2AC1F-271C-4A4D-ABEC-33FD08FE63F3 (resized).png1ED2AC1F-271C-4A4D-ABEC-33FD08FE63F3 (resized).png

#9619 2 years ago

Ok sirlonzelot have no fear!

There are many ways to do the same thing, and we're here to help.

On My Venues there, click on the word "sirlonzelot."

Then in the People tab that appears, add users (anyone you want. Add "jay" while you're at it. Then I can spy on you.)

IMG_3853 (resized).PNGIMG_3853 (resized).PNG

Once you've done that, any users you add will see you in the Play tab (the big S on the bottom of the screen).

We do have an instruction sheet, but it's way out of date, as we've added 100 features since then:

https://support.scorbit.io/hc/en-us/articles/360059013733-Jersey-Jack-Pinball-Scorbit-Players-Guide

We will update it again soon! Meanwhile, feel free also to visit our Discord channel here:

https://discord.gg/FEE7KYbQQY

We'll get you figured out. Also we'll be releasing some videos on how to use the app soon.

-Jay

#9620 2 years ago

Is there a CE owner who wouldn't mind sending me a few pics? If you could help me out please PM me.

#9621 2 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Is there a CE owner who wouldn't mind sending me a few pics? If you could help me out please PM me.

PM sent.

#9622 2 years ago

Finally downloaded newest code and hooked up scorebit. I figured most things out however I can't figure out how to get to the challenges/ achievement?

#9623 2 years ago

Maybe we need a separate thread for Scorbit? Just sayin...

#9624 2 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Maybe we need a separate thread for Scorbit? Just sayin...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scorbit-official-thread

#9626 2 years ago

Saw that Automated is offering Wonka LE's right now..

http://pinballs.com/

#9627 2 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Yea I think people spoke too soon saying the new run was all sold out. I was easily able to get one from another distro. I think these will be easy to buy new for awhile.

#9628 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Finally downloaded newest code and hooked up scorebit. I figured most things out however I can't figure out how to get to the challenges/ achievement?

First, two documents:

How to activate:

https://support.scorbit.io/hc/en-us/articles/360056606854-Activating-a-Jersey-Jack-Pinball-Machine-on-the-Scorbit-Platform

How to use it (outdated but will give you the general overview):

https://support.scorbit.io/hc/en-us/articles/360059013733-Jersey-Jack-Pinball-Scorbit-Players-Guide

For the benefit of the thread:

When you download Scorbit (no "e" in Scorbit btw, common misunderstanding), you first register/log in.

Next, you go to the Scorbit menu on Wonka (Utilities > Scorbit)

Next, you scan the QR code.

It will prompt you to create a venue. Do that. Please put at a minimum your postal code, city, and country. However, if you put your address, the GPS elements of the app will be more precise in showing you other venues and helping the app know where it is located. Your information is never visible to others or shared if you do choose to put it in. Also, you choose "pubic or private." Public means your venue (your home) will show up on people's apps when they scan the area (with no address listed). This is good for an arcade or bar. Private means your venue will not show up on people's apps when they scan the area. Either way your scores are always public.

Next, it will prompt you to "create" a machine representing Wonka in our Internet world. Do that.

Now it will pair them together.

Next, when you want to play, hit the big S in the middle of the bottom of the app. Find the game. Tap on the game, and it will say "Waiting to Start."

For now on, when you hit start/etc, the game will be visible on the app. Press Player # and you will "claim" that player slot for that game. After the game, you can save your score to the local (machine) leaderboard and global leaderboard.

You can also automate a lot of this in the Account Menu > Settings > Playing Preferences and Viewing Preferences.

However, the BEST way to learn all this is to play, and to read the Scorbit Official Thread here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scorbit-official-thread

Thanks!

#9629 2 years ago

Are there any toppers to buy for the LE?

#9630 2 years ago

Are there any toppers to buy for the LE?

Thats a tough one...

#9631 2 years ago

Yea I think people spoke too soon saying the new run was all sold out. I was easily able to get one from another distro. I think these will be easy to buy new for awhile.

I actually didnt realize they were released yet. I thought someone said October 1st was when the next run was going..

#9632 2 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

I actually didnt realize they were released yet. I thought someone said October 1st was when the next run was going..

Looks like they are on the line right now...

wonka1 (resized).jpgwonka1 (resized).jpgwonka2 (resized).jpgwonka2 (resized).jpg
#9633 2 years ago

I need some help. I am used to putting in trough lighting for B/W and Sterns. It is possible to hook up some trough lighting using alligator clips in JJPs? If so, what do I clip them to?

#9634 2 years ago

Looks like they are on the line right now...[quoted image][quoted image]

They look delicious! lol

#9635 2 years ago

Looks like they are on the line right now...[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like JJ has a separate assembly line going for WW

#9636 2 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Looks like JJ has a separate assembly line going for WW

They said they did on facebook. Can anyone confirm that this is actually true? Hard to tell from the pics, is that just the same line GNR goes on?

#9637 2 years ago

Can anyone confirm that this is actually true?

Yes. Two lines now.

LTG : )

#9638 2 years ago

Hi,
Is there a JJP-wifi-scorebit tutorial somewhere?
I would like to try scorebit on my wonka but I am a network-noob.
Thx

#9639 2 years ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

I need some help. I am used to putting in trough lighting for B/W and Sterns. It is possible to hook up some trough lighting using alligator clips in JJPs? If so, what do I clip them to?

You can pickup 12 volt from the leds in the coin door for the coin return!

#9640 2 years ago

I am new to pinball (About 3 months) and I am wondering about play numbers. I see people who have had their pinball machines for 1year+ but the machine has 200 or less plays. Do they do this on purpose because they plan to sell or is it they just don't like the pin that much? I haven't given it any thought and have been having a blast. My family and I have put 400+ plays on AIQ in a month. I was wondering about how many plays would be a normal amount for lets say a per year rate? Can't wait for my WW to show.

Like knowing how many miles is a lot versus a little on a vehicle.

#9641 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

I am new to pinball (About 3 months) and I am wondering about play numbers. I see people who have had their pinball machines for 1year+ but the machine has 200 or less plays. Do they do this on purpose because they plan to sell or is it they just don't like the pin that much? I haven't given it any thought and have been having a blast. My family and I have put 400+ plays on AIQ in a month. I was wondering about how many plays would be a normal amount for lets say a per year rate? Can't wait for my WW to show.
Like knowing how many miles is a lot versus a little on a vehicle.

Some folks have collections with lots of pins and thus don’t play any one pin all that much. Similarly your entire family may be playing whereas others it might be only one person.

Play the game, get your money’s worth and don’t worry about the plays!

400 plays in a month is pretty good for at home, over 10+ plays per day.

#9642 2 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

Hi,
Is there a JJP-wifi-scorebit tutorial somewhere?
I would like to try scorebit on my wonka but I am a network-noob.
Thx

No problem (it's Scorbit btw, no "e"), happy to help out!

There are essentially three steps to making it work, and for Steps 2 and 3, I'll post a link at the end with a tutorial. (I should also just post a video of this.)

** Step 1: Connect the game to WiFi **

- Make sure your game has the latest Wonka code! If it's been a while, go here and update it:

https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/support/

- Ensure your game has the WiFi dongle plugged into the USB extension inside the coin door area. If not, you can buy one here:

https://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-Mini-Wireless-Supports-10-9-10-14/dp/B07PB1X4CN/

- In the Wonka game menu, go to Full Menu > Utilities > Network > Set Wifi Network and choose your WiFi, and save.
- In the same area, go to Network > Set WiFi Password and set your password, and save.
- Finally go to Network > Connect to Wifi. Once it's connected, you can go to Step 2.

** Step 2: Download the Scorbit app and create a free account **

- You can do this a multitude of ways, but a simple way is to click this link on your mobile phone:

https://scorbit.link

** Step 3: Connect to Scorbit and Start Playing **

- In the Wonka game menu, go to Full Menu > Utilities > Scorbit Settings > Connect. You should see a big QR code and a message "Connect to Scorbit."
- Take your app, and press the QR code symbol on the upper right of the app. You can also do this from your camera app or any QR code scanner.
- Follow the instructions as the app connects your game to the Scorbit platform.

To actually play, hit the big S on the bottom of the app. If you set your venue location correctly in Step 3, it should list your venue or the machine. Click on the machine (Wonka) and it should say Waiting to Start... Press start on the game, and while playing, or after, tap the "Player 1" slot and it will connect. You'll see your name on the actual game screen as you play, and achievements will work!

Here is are two slightly out of date but useful tutorial documents:

Activating a Jersey Jack game:

https://support.scorbit.io/hc/en-us/articles/360056606854-Activating-a-Jersey-Jack-Pinball-Machine-on-the-Scorbit-Platform

Using the Scorbit app with a JJP game:

I hope that helps!

-Jay

#9643 2 years ago

Is the ability to cancel out of a video by pressing both flippers a new 2.0 code feature, or am I just the last person to realize you can do that? I never noticed it until 2.0, but can't say for sure if I ever tried it prior.

#9644 2 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

No problem (it's Scorbit btw, no "e"), happy to help out!
There are essentially three steps to making it work, and for Steps 2 and 3, I'll post a link at the end with a tutorial. (I should also just post a video of this.)
** Step 1: Connect the game to WiFi **
- Make sure your game has the latest Wonka code! If it's been a while, go here and update it:
https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/support/
- Ensure your game has the WiFi dongle plugged into the USB extension inside the coin door area. If not, you can buy one here:
amazon.com link »
- In the Wonka game menu, go to Full Menu > Utilities > Network > Set Wifi Network and choose your WiFi, and save.
- In the same area, go to Network > Set WiFi Password and set your password, and save.
- Finally go to Network > Connect to Wifi. Once it's connected, you can go to Step 2.
** Step 2: Download the Scorbit app and create a free account **
- You can do this a multitude of ways, but a simple way is to click this link on your mobile phone:
https://scorbit.link
** Step 3: Connect to Scorbit and Start Playing **
- In the Wonka game menu, go to Full Menu > Utilities > Scorbit Settings > Connect. You should see a big QR code and a message "Connect to Scorbit."
- Take your app, and press the QR code symbol on the upper right of the app. You can also do this from your camera app or any QR code scanner.
- Follow the instructions as the app connects your game to the Scorbit platform.
To actually play, hit the big S on the bottom of the app. If you set your venue location correctly in Step 3, it should list your venue or the machine. Click on the machine (Wonka) and it should say Waiting to Start... Press start on the game, and while playing, or after, tap the "Player 1" slot and it will connect. You'll see your name on the actual game screen as you play, and achievements will work!
Here is are two slightly out of date but useful tutorial documents:
Activating a Jersey Jack game:
Using the Scorbit app with a JJP game:
I hope that helps!
-Jay

Thanks a lot !!!!!

#9645 2 years ago
Quoted from inverted1:

Is the ability to cancel out of a video by pressing both flippers a new 2.0 code feature, or am I just the last person to realize you can do that? I never noticed it until 2.0, but can't say for sure if I ever tried it prior.

I think it was new to beta 6 (release 2.0), can skip videos to release ball and keep gameplay going.

#9646 2 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

He's saying he has them "In Stock"

Wonder if that means he has physical stock? Or that he can place an order and have it fulfilled in the monts to come?

#9647 2 years ago

The biggest question on my mind, and on many others, will the play field have the same issues as GnR?
I have a Wonka LE back from 2019 and have no play field issues. I’m only hoping these won’t either.

#9648 2 years ago

Save the date! Susan and I will be playing our 10,000th game on Wonka CE.

WonkaStrim.jpgWonkaStrim.jpg

And for those who asked, yes Susan will be in that costume for the occasion.

#9649 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Save the date! Susan and I will be playing our 10,000th game on Wonka CE.
[quoted image]
And for those who asked, yes Susan will be in that costume for the occasion.

And what will you be wearing?

#9650 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

And what will you be wearing?

Nothing but a smile.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball
Decorations
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 32.99
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 64.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Corona, CA
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 91.00
$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,856 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 278.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/193 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.