1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,730 posts in this topic. You are on page 200 of 415.
#9951 6 years ago

Friend of mine is looking for a Taxi! If you have something let me know and I'll get him in touch

#9952 6 years ago

I've got 2 pins for sale. One I haven't listed yet. I'm only looking to sell one. Whichever goes first, I'll keep the other.
2007 Spiderman HUO and loaded up - $5500, XMEN LE Magneto HUO, has some nice mods - $5600. Let me know if anyone is interested.

#9953 6 years ago

So I am looking to see who thinks what game is a more fun game Medieval Madness Remake or the new Attack from Mars Remake.... I always enjoyed MMR but the new Attack from Mars is making me think otherwise.

#9954 6 years ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

making me think otherwise.

Stop in to SS Billiards in Hopkins and play them. See what you think.

LTG : )

#9955 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Stop in to SS Billiards in Hopkins and play them. See what you think.

+1 I've been in and played many times - honestly, I'd have a hard time choosing between the 2...a couple months ago I would have said AFM, but MM keeps growing on me more and more. Good luck with your decision and get out to see Lloyd @ SS! Side note: that big screen on AFM is BEAUTIFUL! Oh, and be careful...Dialed In! might end up eating some of your money

#9956 6 years ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

So I am looking to see who thinks what game is a more fun game Medieval Madness Remake or the new Attack from Mars Remake.... I always enjoyed MMR but the new Attack from Mars is making me think otherwise.

Ohh you can't choose! Get both :-p both are fantastic. Mm feels like it has more interesting things to shoot at, like a full pf however afm flows nice and is just as fun.

Bah choosing :/ either one will be a blast!

#9957 6 years ago

they are both basically the same game. one has a triple bank for the center, the other has the drawbridge. I would never want both as they are basically copies of each other. Unless you have a ton of space where you can afford 2 footprints of the same game. Add MB to that trifecta as well. Pick the one you like the jokes the best and choose that way.

#9958 6 years ago

Does any one have a WOZ 75th. I like the Emerald City version, but I am seriously looking into the 75th. I have never seen one up close.

#9959 6 years ago
Quoted from twenty6point2:

Anyone within a couple hours of SE MN have an early SS machine they are considering parting with.

I'll be selling a nice F-14 soon. PM if you have an interest. I'd love to keep it, but I have a Terminator 2 and a Doctor Who I picked up Friday, sitting in my garage that need to find a home for within my small pinball space. I'm still trying to convince my girlfriend to let me start putting a few games at her house. It's been a slow, soft sell...

IMG_4099 (resized).JPGIMG_4099 (resized).JPG

IMG_4100 (resized).JPGIMG_4100 (resized).JPG

IMG_4101 (resized).JPGIMG_4101 (resized).JPG

IMG_4102 (resized).JPGIMG_4102 (resized).JPG

IMG_4103 (resized).JPGIMG_4103 (resized).JPG

IMG_4104 (resized).JPGIMG_4104 (resized).JPG

IMG_4105 (resized).JPGIMG_4105 (resized).JPG

IMG_4098 (resized).JPGIMG_4098 (resized).JPG

#9960 6 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

I'll be selling a nice F-14 soon. PM if you have an interest. I'd love to keep it, but I have a Terminator 2 and a Doctor Who I picked up Friday, sitting in my garage that need to find a home for within my small pinball space. I'm still trying to convince my girlfriend to let me start putting a few games at her house. It's been a slow, soft sell...

lol, coworker comes over to tell me about a $1900 dr who machine I should go pick up. Told him I think it sold already.

#9961 6 years ago

mmm dr who

#9962 6 years ago

1900 dr.who? I dont' think that would fly off the shelf unless it was unfaded.

#9963 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

1900 dr.who? I dont' think that would fly off the shelf unless it was unfaded.

I listed mine at $3k and had a line of at least 5 people within a couple hours. Faded on one side and the front but was pretty nice otherwise with color DMD. It was probably the quickest to sell machine of any I have sold.

#9964 6 years ago

that's insane. When the hell did that game shoot up? I've always had a hard time moving them even for $1000-1200. I did get $1500 for one once because it was actually unfaded. Which was the first natural unfaded one i've ever seen.

#9965 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that's insane. When the hell did that game shoot up? I've always had a hard time moving them even for $1000-1200. I did get $1500 for one once because it was actually unfaded. Which was the first natural unfaded one i've ever seen.

Sound like an old man neo, "back in my day, that game was $1000 and it took 7 miles up hill to sell it!"

#9966 6 years ago

I think Dr who jumped with in 2 yrs now. THey want like 2500-3k for them.

#9967 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I think Dr who jumped with in 2 yrs now. THey want like 2500-3k for them.

If there were to do a modern dr who pin with david tennant, that would be awesome.

#9968 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I will take the next one you find for $1500. Calling dibs now

#9969 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

If there were to do a modern dr who pin with david tennant, that would be awesome.

with modern tech, the new dr who game could be so kick ass.

#9970 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

coworker comes over to tell me about a $1900 dr who machine I should go pick up. Told him I think it sold already.

I reached out to her right away and said she had a few people inquire, but that she wasn't going to hold it and it was first come, first served. So I snuck out of the office and drove up to near Rogers, MN (man, traffic sucks heading up that way at noon on a Friday!). Before I left I asked her to check her messages and she counted and said there were 13 people total who said they wanted it after I had got there. The game looks really nice and I can't wait to get it glowing with LED bulbs.

IMG_4077 (resized).JPGIMG_4077 (resized).JPG

IMG_4079 (resized).JPGIMG_4079 (resized).JPG

IMG_4078 (resized).JPGIMG_4078 (resized).JPG

#9971 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will take the next one you find for $1500. Calling dibs now

you already owe me a good deal on something. so you first.

#9973 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that's insane. When the hell did that game shoot up? I've always had a hard time moving them even for $1000-1200. I did get $1500 for one once

Ah, that was Dr Who...
...not Dr Dude....

#9974 6 years ago

I am just waiting for Dracula to hit 3K and mine is out the door.

#9975 6 years ago

Looking for Indiana Jones a Pinball Adventure. Willing to trade a fully loaded LOTR. Let me know if anyone is thinking of selling one. Thanks

#9976 6 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

I reached out to her right away and said she had a few people inquire, but that she wasn't going to hold it and it was first come, first served. So I snuck out of the office and drove up to near Rogers, MN (man, traffic sucks heading up that way at noon on a Friday!). Before I left I asked her to check her messages and she counted and said there were 13 people total who said they wanted it after I had got there. The game looks really nice and I can't wait to get it glowing with LED bulbs.

and he SCORES!!! Congrats.

#9977 6 years ago

Besides the Spiderman VE I am selling, I also have a nicely modded TWD Pro with Governors Fish Tank Topper, Color DMD and other tasteful mods. Check it out.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Customized Home Use Only (HUO) The Walking Dead Pro Pinball Machine. This is a beautiful example of a low 252 play pinball machine with no ghosting inserts on the playfield and a p...”
2017-08-08
Lakeville, MN
5,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 1085 days
Viewed: 806 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man VE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Spiderman Vault Pinball with only 135 total plays that is Home Use Only. Game is perfect in every way with no ghosting of the inserts. Build date was Nov 2016. Includes LED color c...”
2017-08-02
Lakeville, MN
6,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 190 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9978 6 years ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

Besides the Spiderman VE I am selling, I also have a nicely modded TWD Pro with Governors Fish Tank Topper, Color DMD and other tasteful mods. Check it out.

any interest in a loaded metallica le?

obviously there would be cash on my side, just let me know how much you're thinking (if a trade is something you would like to do)

#9979 6 years ago

Anyone have a (HUO)Tron LE they want to sell??
I've got some trade bait-will be listing some for sale shortly
1. Twilight Zone (Bryan Kelly Restore)blacked out trim and wire form-(below is the restore job, I'm the second owner)
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tz-packed-up-and-on-its-way-to-minnesota/page/6#post-2033565
2. The Walking Dead premium(HUO modded)
3. Rob Zombie Spook-show International (HUO)
4. Ghostbusters LE -Nice shape, original playfield no ghosting(HUO)

Added over 7 years ago: ***UPDATE***FOUND ONE

#9980 6 years ago

Hey Minnesota & Wisconsin Pinball Peeps...

After the Star Wars Launch Party, which is this coming Sunday (Aug. 13th), we are having one final Eastside Pinball event at Sun Ray Lanes on Aug. 20th. This is it, so make plans to come on out one last time to have some fun, reminisce and celebrate (or mourn) the moving of Eastside Pinball to The Mermaid.

Full details below...
https://www.facebook.com/events/1866459477006532

sunray (resized).JPGsunray (resized).JPG

#9981 6 years ago

Is Tony doing okay?

#9982 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Is Tony doing okay?

Yes. Just moving his pins to The Mermaid in Mounds View. He lives on this side of town now, so his operating pins will be on this side of town too. He's planning bigger and better when he's posted about it.

#9983 6 years ago

I am looking for a 4 player arcade of some sort. Not real picky. Open to any of the typical ones. TMNT, XMEN, Blitz, JAM, Gauntlet, ... you get the idea.

Possible pins for trade for the right game. Happy to pay cash also.

please message me if you have something or know of someone with something that could fit the bill.

#9984 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes. Just moving his pins to The Mermaid in Mounds View. He lives on this side of town now, so his operating pins will be on this side of town too. He's planning bigger and better when he's posted about it.

Ah good. Closer to my parents house too

#9985 6 years ago

Got a couple pins for sale if anyone is interested. I'm only selling one, I'll keep whichever one doesn't sell first.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my HUO X-Men LE Magneto #225. This game is as nice as they come. It looks like it just slid out of the box. It's dialed in and plays like a dream. Mods include: -Shaker...”
2017-08-09
Sioux Falls, SD
5,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 569 times

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my beautiful 2007 HUO Spiderman. I'd rate it a 9.9/10. Check out the shooter lane, Dock Ock magnet, and Dock Ock hole. It has the following mods: -Shaker Motor -All LEDs...”
2017-08-01
Sioux Falls, SD
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 918 times

#9986 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Hey Minnesota & Wisconsin Pinball Peeps...
After the Star Wars Launch Party, which is this coming Sunday (Aug. 13th), we are having one final Eastside Pinball event at Sun Ray Lanes on Aug. 20th. This is it, so make plans to come on out one last time to have some fun, reminisce and celebrate (or mourn) the moving of Eastside Pinball to The Mermaid.
Full details below...
https://www.facebook.com/events/1866459477006532

That's terrible news. I haven't made an event yet, but I stop in from time to time to play. I'll try to stop in either this weekend or next, fingers crossed.

#9987 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

That's terrible news. I haven't made an event yet, but I stop in from time to time to play. I'll try to stop in either this weekend or next, fingers crossed.

I agree. The east side of the cities will be back to a pinball wasteland now.

To cheer myself up, I had some fun with one of my vacation pics from the China Pavilion at Epcot. And in case anyone was wondering, I added the hat digitally...everything else is real.

raidenjj2 (resized).JPGraidenjj2 (resized).JPG

#9988 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am looking for a 4 player arcade of some sort. Not real picky. Open to any of the typical ones. TMNT, XMEN, Blitz, JAM, Gauntlet, ... you get the idea.
Possible pins for trade for the right game. Happy to pay cash also.
please message me if you have something or know of someone with something that could fit the bill.

can someone remind me of the website that is the pinside equivalent for arcades? I want to actually look for one of these rather than passively sit around and wait for one to show up

#9989 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

can someone remind me of the website that is the pinside equivalent for arcades? I want to actually look for one of these rather than passively sit around and wait for one to show up

KLOV

#9990 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Klov (killer list of video)

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/index.php

#9991 6 years ago

Anyone on here grab that black knight playfield set on craigslist?

#9992 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

There is an NBA maximum hangtime 4 player on facebook market for 600 in cannon falls, mn
Might be able to talk them down to a reasonable price.

#9993 6 years ago

I'm out of room and have put some neat machines on the market. Let me know if you have any questions. Looking for a straight sale at this point in time.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'm selling my Rob Zombie Spook Show International Pinball #74 of 300. I'm the original owner of this machine and it has all the upgrades. This game is not for the faint of heart, ...”
2017-10-13
Wichita, KS
5,099 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 2222 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9994 6 years ago

I am looking to get back into owning a pinball machine. I have an extensive wish list. The pin at the top of my list is a Metallica pro. I do not need perfect pins. I enjoy players pins as well, so they don't have to be immaculate.

#9995 6 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

I'm out of room and have put some neat machines on the market. Let me know if you have any questions. Looking for a straight sale at this point in time.

Featured
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone-Restored Blacked Out Bryan KellyNew!Fully restored “I'm selling my Twilight Zone that was restored by Bryan Kelly in 2014. Upper playfield switch kit, Color DMD, Flipper Fidelity, LED and GI OCD, Third magnet, clear coated restored ...”
17 hours ago Greenfield, MN 10,700
sparechange1974

Featured
Machine - For Sale
Rob Zombie's Spookshow International-#74 of 300New!Home Used Only (HUO) “I'm selling my Rob Zombie Spook Show International Pinball #74 of 300. I'm the original owner of this machine and it has all the upgrades. This game is not for the faint of heart, ...”
1 day ago Greenfield, MN 5,850 (Firm)
sparechange1974

Featured
Machine - For Sale
The Walking Dead (Premium/LE)-HUO-MODSNew!Home Used Only (HUO) “Selling my home use only Walking Dead Premium-I'm the original owner and the game has been in my climate controlled basement since new. The pin is in excellent shape, goody bag sta...”
1 day ago Greenfield, MN 6,700 (Firm)
sparechange1974

GLWS Randy. I would have loved to buy your TWD Premium since I only got mine a couple months ago. Just like I would have loved to buy your SST premium earlier, but timing just hasn't worked out very well between us (and my wife... LOL). I know next time I'm in the market for a pin, I am going to call you first to see what's for sale. Ha. You don't happen to have a DILE tucked away anywhere do you?

#9996 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

GLWS Randy. I would have loved to buy your TWD Premium since I only got mine a couple months ago. Just like I would have loved to buy your SST premium earlier, but timing just hasn't worked out very well between us (and my wife... LOL). I know next time I'm in the market for a pin, I am going to call you first to see what's for sale. Ha. You don't happen to have a DILE tucked away anywhere do you?

Always fun buying and not so much selling. I'm going to cool my jets after this batch(famous last words). I can have that TZ wrapped and on the way shortly this afternoon, just let me know

#9997 6 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

I am looking to get back into owning a pinball machine. I have an extensive wish list. The pin at the top of my list is a Metallica pro. I do not need perfect pins. I enjoy players pins as well, so they don't have to be immaculate.

I think Kingpin has a Metallica he is looking to sell

#9998 6 years ago

The wood shingles in place since the building was completed in Nov. 1970 are going to be replaced with a new front and signage. The nice sign man came by today and showed me the plans going to the city for permit approval. This will be the third sign since my involvement in September 1972. A good thing he stopped by. The new sign had "SS Billards" on it.

Mabel&Lloyd (resized).jpgMabel&Lloyd (resized).jpg

DSC00185 (resized).JPGDSC00185 (resized).JPG

#9999 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

The wood shingles in place since the building was completed in Nov. 1970 are going to be replaced with a new front and signage. The nice sign man came by today and showed me the plans going to the city for permit approval. This will be the third sign since my involvement in September 1972. A good thing he stopped by. The new sign had "SS Billards" on it.

Too bad you can't put that original sign back up, vintage is in.

#10000 6 years ago

10k by xmas

There are 20,730 posts in this topic. You are on page 200 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/200 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.