1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#195 11 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Glad I'm not the only one with more projects lined up than I have time for..... I have 6 machines that do not work, and another 10 that need either a pf swap or a major shop job.

as soon as you are tired of working on your ST:TNG let me know and i will help you out (by moving it to my place that is)

#199 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Probably worth mentioning that if we can get enough guys to commit to bring games, MadRollinPinball 2013 will happen again in September. I have some ideas for huge improvements over last year that will both make things run smoother and should appeal to all types and qaulity of players.

Ideally I would love to do a pinbrawl style of event but that will mean getting 20 games committed to come from area collectors. I will also need to talk with Dan about logisitcs of making a smaller docock to ensure power for that many games.

I know that is a tall order, but a big perk will be a private Friday evening gathering for all that bring games to share with pizza and beer supplied by me.

If we can not get that many games then I still have some fun ideas for alternative events that should be fun and creative in some way.

even if i can't make it up there, if someone wants to come up and get a couple games from me i would be happy to donate. if i can make it i will bring them myself. for anyone interested, i do have a walkout lower level that can be driven down to with a pickup truck.

#216 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I would be in at times. Long drive on a work night.

maybe madison would be a better meeting spot then.

it's still about an hour for me, but it seems to be more of a middle ground.

2 weeks later
#349 11 years ago

I haven't talked with Jack yet, but if they are delivered by then i will bring mine down.

i will send an email to Jack tomorrow and see if i can get an answer

Christopher
King Pin Games
JJP Authorized Distributor.

#365 11 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Does anyone plan on bringing a WOZ to MGC or is Jack sending some along? It seems like they are starting to pop up out there. I haven't really kept up with its progress so I'm not sure how many have been released into the wild.

chris

Jack posted over on the JJP Owners group that he will be sending games.

#403 11 years ago

i think that would be awesome. i am a little behind on my "pinball theme movies" though.

the only one i can come up with is Tommy. i mean, there are plenty of movies that have pinball in them, but how many are pinball movies?

it could be a pinball that was made from a movie, there are a lot more of those.

Almost anything 2000 and above Stern
A lot of Williams
some Gotlieb (street fighter, super mario, barb wire, etc)

either way, i am a big movie fan (120" screen in my living room) and a pinball fan besides.

should be a great gathering.

#411 11 years ago

i also run an aquaponics farm so i can bring lettuce if needed

www.kpsimplyfresh.com

1 week later
#471 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Deaconblooze said:
Wait a minute... you went to whitewater? Wait a minute..... have we talked about this before??

Yeah, last summer we talked about it, I played rugby there in 95-96, didnt graduate though

does getting drunk and falling down a escape ladder count as going there? if so, i'm in too! i believe that was the fall of 99 or so.

1 month later
#800 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Was that at MGC? First time I got to play a WH2O, super fun game, I really like ramps so no surprise that title tickled my fancy...

i picked up the one at MGC (unless there was more than one there)

1 month later
#1194 10 years ago
Quoted from Crazybanana:

Really bad Family Guy at knuckleheads

not there anymore

Quoted from Methos:

If you go to Moose heads - believe they have a AC/DC and possible a Transformers.

X-Men and Avengers

There is a Metallica in the back of my truck right now for the local operator, but it won't be put in until next week at sometime.

#1227 10 years ago

i was planning on going for circus, but i would like to come along too. i can drive myself if there is not enough room (i have lots of voices in my head to keep me company)

i don't know too many of you, (though i would like to) and don't want to intrude so if this a "special group" thing just let me know and i will excuse myself.

2 months later
#1648 10 years ago

i have both.

i think they are both fun, SWE1 can get a little repetitive though. when people come over to play games (non pinball people) they seem to head right for SWE1... we will see how that stands once WOZLE shows up

1 week later
#1807 10 years ago

3 simpson's avatars in a row. i almost changed mine to keep the theme going!

#1810 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

WOZ has landed. D&G said it will be playable at Mortimer's starting tomorrow and it will be in the lineup for the tournament on Sunday.

Congratulations!!!

its exciting to see more and more of them out there.

1 week later
#1883 10 years ago
Quoted from jpolfer:

Any other WI computer nerds following this list going to That Conference in the dells next week?

Would totally be up for meeting a few others and play WOZ at Moosejaw sometime.

i am always up for a game or two. i will be out of town tuesday and wednesday, but i should be around otherwise. let me know if you want to meet up.

christopher

2 weeks later
#1982 10 years ago

i just wanted to post because this should be post 1980 in the Wisconsin-Minnesota Thread and that was the year i was born!!!

Christopher

#1988 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Jesus I'm old. This hobby is for the whippersnapper

that's what i say whenever my pinball friends bring their kids over and they (the kids) get their names on my games.

you know who you are!?!?!?!

actually it give me a good reason to do a battery change

#2001 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Unfortunately he is a little sally and can;t handle drinking with the WI crew more than once a year in our home state

"We're going to party like it's 1999"

its also the 1999 post in this thread. i would make another post, but i will let that honor go to someone more deserving

#2002 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Unfortunately he is a little sally and can;t handle drinking with the WI crew more than once a year in our home state

"We're going to party like it's 1999"

its also the 1999 post in this thread. i would make another post, but i will let that honor go to someone more deserving

1 year later
1 week later
#6564 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Do they have food at Schwegler's?

yes, full bar with food and liquor.

i had the fish tacos at the launch party and they were great.

1 month later
#7002 8 years ago

Post 7000!!!!

Looking forward to playing KISS. It looks great, hoping that it plays great too.

#7004 8 years ago

i have a Rolling Stones (Stern) for $3000 if you are interested

3 weeks later
#7084 8 years ago

Yeah, I have some left. How many do you want?

Christopher
kingpin games
608-393-2299
[email protected]

2 weeks later
#7152 8 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

If only I had the room...

I could store one more at my place... perhaps something with a flying carpet and a genie.

1 week later
#7204 8 years ago

looking for someone to transport a mostly populated playfield from Wisconsin Dells (me) to Burlington (Neo). let me know if you are coming this way and i will make arrangements to meet you someone and buy you a refreshment of your choice at a local establishment that has pinball.

Moosejaw (in lake delton) currently has WoZ and WWE pro
Brewsters Bowling (in reedsburg) currently has Metallica pro and Star Trek Limited Edition

i am sure there other places too.

thank

Christopher

#7205 8 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Anyone have a decent Pinbot they'd like to sell?

there is/was on in indiana for sale

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/21828

#7208 8 years ago
Quoted from onceler:

I could probably do this in a few weeks if you cant find a way sooner. I drive from northern Illinois to Rochester, MN & back every few weeks for work.

great. i will let you know if i find anything earlier.

1 week later
#7233 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I don't get it. Its only 80? Its been 100+ the last week in Euroland. Spent 2 days in Switzerland sweating my nutbag off. I thought that place was known for its snow.

and chocolate... hard to have chocolate at 100+

i heard they also have a pretty cool knife.

2 months later
#7556 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I could have helped but then you went and pulled this
Congrats on the pick up!

it's a good thing you have pinballs to play in order to get people to hang out with, because trying to be a Bear's fan must be tough.

3 weeks later
#7661 8 years ago

Welcome to the club. Make sure to stop down on the second Wednesday of each month at pooleys (east side) for the monthly tournament and the third Saturday of each month at schwoeglers (west side) for the monthly.

1 week later
1 month later
#7907 8 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I have a Doctor Who. What condition is your Shadow in?

a little greedy there aren't you? don't you already have a shadow? unless you are buying it for me as a wedding gift, then i guess it is okay.

#7913 8 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Did you really get engaged?

yes, but that is not really pinball related, unless you count the fact that between the ring and the ceremony i could have purchased a couple more machines.

#7966 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Weird it won't open in my browser.

i had that issue last night, but today it seems fine

1 month later
#8127 8 years ago

just to be clear, i have sold him some pieces, (mostly early 2000 stern titles) but nothing in about a year or so. when it was brought to my attention about what he was doing to the games i just stopped selling him things. what he has done to some of these older titles is just sad.

#8137 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

anything for sale

didn't you recently post somewhere that you were out of time and looking for somewhere to put machines? i think you have a problem. i will start referring to you are Mark II (both an Iron Man and a Madison Pinball reference)

1 week later
#8201 8 years ago

I care it in the winter, the cold make my other "measuring device" a little short.

2 months later
#8441 7 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

I'm looking for a Wizard of Oz Emerald City LE or Ruby Red in Minnesota or Wisconsin. PM me if you have one and are interested in selling.
Cheers,
Nic

if you are looking to purchase a NIB one let me know. Haven't seen too many 75th Anniversary (Ruby Red) machines on the secondary market yet, but you never know what will happen tomorrow.

#8477 7 years ago

The Hobbit Limited Edition at Moosejaw Brew & Pizza, Lake Delton, WI (Wisconsin Dells) installed this morning.

Current lineup

Wizard of Oz
Spiderman Vault Edition
The Hobbit Limited Edition

20160405_104108_(resized).jpg20160405_104108_(resized).jpg

#8481 7 years ago

No, they belong to the local operator. I just sold them to him.

1 month later
#8655 7 years ago

I frequent the Milwaukee area if you can't find someone closer.

Give me a call if you like

608-393-2299
Christopher

3 months later
#8912 7 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

If you or anyone else is ever doing a group color DMD buy, let me know.

i do not believe randy does group discounts. i offered to buy 10 of them at once and there was free shipping and that was it

#8915 7 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Just throwing this out there for any WOZ owners. Wife is wanting me to move 2 pins and get a WOZ. I have a nice EATPM, and a fairly nice TAXI plus $$$. If anyone is at all remotely interested in working a deal, send me a PM. Scott

if you are looking for a new WoZ send me a email ([email protected]) and we can work on different options. Standards and 75th are going back on the line in the next week or so.

1 month later
#9002 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Looking for an Earthshaker here!

I have a customer that has a working (put sub par condition) one that she is talking about letting go. She was going to expo to play Woz, Dialed in and Big Lebowski and would let me know when she decides. I will let you know how it goes.

1 month later
#9162 7 years ago

I will have some The Hobbit LE in stock next week. Have one of the best current games in your house before christmas. Message me for price. Moving out stock before the end of the year.

Christopher

#9169 7 years ago

no sir. i believe that coin taker is the only one that is doing distribution in the US.

2 months later
#9456 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Hello to my Wisconsin/Chicago friends!
Are any of you guys driving down to the Texas Pinball Festival?
I want to make an order from Terry at Pinball life, some stuff that is expensive to ship internationally like some lockdown bars etc. I can pop them in my luggage in Texas and take them home with me.
If anyone can bring them down for me you'd have my eternal gratitude and also beers from me at the bar.
Let me know if you can help out!
Cheers
Dave.

Charlie, Bug, Pauly B and I are driving down. We won't be going past pinball life though. Although, i will be going past in sometime in the next month. if you get the order together with terry, i am sure i can pick it up and bring it with.

Edit, hilton beat me to it by 25 seconds

1 week later
#9474 7 years ago

Copied from other thread

Good afternoon,
I am reaching out to you today as your local Jersey Jack Pinball (JJP) distributor with an offer to help you get these amazing machines (Wizard of Oz, The Hobbit, Dialed In!) into your locations for as cheap as possible. I am willing to cut a substantial price from the msrp in trade for a little marketing help from you.
Since JJP has asked us not to show written offer for less than msrp, you will have to call me to discuss, but i can tell you that they are the lowest you will find.
To answer some of the questions you will have, here are the terms.
* Machine must stay on location and working for a minimum of 1 year (can be moved from location to location, but must be active)
* Operator must send in weekly / monthly location earnings with a breakdown of each machine in the location in cash terms or total plays (if it is a place that is on a cover charge and free game play) (pinball and non pinball)
* Operator must keep a KingPin Games postcard / business card on the apron of each JJP machine for the term of one year for marketing purposes.
* Operator must provide service / maintenance logs for each JJP machine to help with service issues
I am also going to offer a credit of $100 per machine sold for each JJP machine sold to the private home if they state they played it on said location. This credit can then be used for your next JJP purchase through KingPin Games.
Let me know if you are interested in looking further into this offer.
If not, we do have over 800 machines in stock. Brand NEW Coast to Coast cranes, used darts, redemption, drivers, videos, etc, etc. We are also looking to purchase machines that are just taking up space in your warehouse.
We are located about 15 minutes from Wisconsin Dells in North Freedom, WI.
let me know if you have any questions
I picked these 4 states as i feel that i can provide adequate service in the field if needed. If you are in a state further away, give me a call and we can discuss other possibilities.
Christopher
KingPin Games
S6234 County Road PF
North Freedom, WI 53951
608-393-2299 cell
http://www.KingPinGames.net
[email protected]

2 months later
#9748 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

have you called around? I'm sure chris could hook you up and you could just sell off spiderman.

thanks for the suggestion (i assume you are suggesting me). Jediturtle send me a message and let's see what we can do. i could also take spiderman with me to the denver show and sell it there for you if you like (or you can post it for sale in the Colorado fs thread and i would be happy to take it with me (if you have it sold and can get it to the dells before i leave on june 7th for denver).

#9761 6 years ago
Quoted from AudioHaven:

The standard "street price" seems to be $5100 for a Pro (except Aerosmith $5200). But I've heard on several occasions now that $4700-$4800 is the number.

these were the numbers when metallica was first release, but since then Stern has had multiple price increases (and that includes older games). As a dealer i can tell you, that to sell a game at that price would end up with me closing that line of games. Maybe the "bigger guys" get a better price than i do, but at $4700-$4800 i wouldn't stay in business very long.

everyone who has dealt with me know that i am honest to a fault. you can get cheaper prices from the big guys, but when it comes to after the sale you are pretty much on your own. try calling some of the big guys on the weekend or after 5pm and see what help you get. most likely you will get a voicemail. look around you, look at the guys who are helping the pinball community with their time, donations, expertise, show presence, etc. those are the people you should be supporting. getting a great price is important, but when you run the other guys out of business by buying cheap who is going to have a booth at the shows? who is going to be sponsoring the launch parties? who is going to be there for you when you have a problem at noon on saturday and are having people over at 5pm? not the guys who are only in this for money. they are too busy not doing all of that.

this little venting session is not aim at one one person on this site, just in general. i bust my ass going to shows, printing material for events, sponsoring launch parties, all to have someone buy from another deal because they are $100 cheaper. there are a handful of guys out there doing this, but we are all overshadowed by the "cheap prices" from the other guys that benefit from what we do. some might say that i do what i do in order to make a profit. there is some truth in that. i wouldn't be in business to not make money (that is a charity, not a business), but at the same time, there is a lot less that i could be doing.

as a JJP, Spooky and Stern dealer, i can tell you that the "standard street price" is the minimum that i would be able to sell for. if you can get a nib metallica for less than that (and don't have a need for anyones support, knowledge, patients, etc) then grab it.

also remember the other things that come with price. for example, every JJP, Spooky or Stern game purchased from me automatically doubles your factory warranty. that is included in the price that i sell for, not an extra that you have to pay for. I also offer free shipping for the US Armed Forces personnel (past and present). that being said, i can not afford to match the big guys price AND give you free shipping, it's just not able to happen.

have a great day.

Christopher

#9763 6 years ago
Quoted from AudioHaven:

Great stuff and I admire what you do! Having purchased what I would consider a pretty hefty order, though not a NIB game, from one of the "big guys" recently, it was an awful experience that left a bad taste in my mouth. So I applaud and appreciate the service you provide - I've heard nothing but great things about you...and I see you active here on the forum as well. Love it!
I wasn't trying to complain about pricing at all - it has just sort of bugged me when I see people out there saying $5100 is "retail" and if you pay more than that you're silly. Having never bought a NIB machine, I don't have a the experience or a relationship so it makes me feel like a bit of an outsider and has me second guessing how much one should truly be paying for a NIB game. Don't get me wrong, if there are guys out there that have been buying games for years at lower prices, I suppose they've sort of earned a bit of a price break.
Anyway - bringing it back to Minnesota / Wisconsin pinball goodness, I've stopped in to SS Billiards a couple of times after work for a few quick plays...always enjoy playing and hearing some of the latest news from Lloyd! Looking forward to him getting Dialed In! My brother-in-law and I went to Tilt list week and had a blast again!
Happy flippin' everyone!

Give me a call to discuss further

Christopher
608-393-2299

#9771 6 years ago
Quoted from mkruck556:

I will throw in my endorsement of KingPin. I purchased my Hobbit Black Arrow and a used Theatre of Magic via KP. He has also done numerous repairs and upgrades for me on several machines from CCC to Tommy. He always knows what the problem is and his service has always been excellent! Glad to see you are now handling Stern as well in case I decide I need one of their games.

thanks for the kind words mark (and all the rest).

3 weeks later
#9800 6 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

A pet project of mine... If any of you guys are in Madison WI and needed another place to play or hang out...
Join the Blue Moon and Deschutes in launching the Craft Beer Pinball League! Stop in every 1st and 3rd Wednesday for some Beer and Pinball. Meet brewery reps, have a beer, and play some pinball in a relaxed setting. Everyone from all skill levels is welcome! Every other week enjoy featured taps and other surprises as we play some silver ball. Starts at 6 PM or whenever you show up!
List of upcoming Dates and Breweries can be found at: http://bluemoonbar.com/events.php

if you need a WoZ or Hobbit let me know. i have a couple left from a recent show that were opened for the show. they are still practically brand new.

1 week later
#9829 6 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

I put my Theater of Magic on Minneapolis Craigslist last night. Looking to fund a Dialed In possibly.
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Let me know when you are ready to get a Dialed In. as more and more hit the line and pre-orders get filled i should have some "in stock" soon enough. i ordered extra because Dialed in is going to be (already is) a great game.

#9833 6 years ago

I currently have 2 of each of the following

Wizard of Oz Standard Edition w/shaker motor. $8000
2.0 light system
2.0 game code
double factory warranty starts when you get your game

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1088-kingpin-games/00929-wizard-of-oz-standard-edition-20-show-game

The Hobbit Standard Edition w/shaker motor and invisiglass $8000
6.5 game code
double factory warranty starts when you get your game

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1088-kingpin-games/00930-the-hobbit-standard-edition-show-game

Let me know if you interested in either
Christopher

2 weeks later
#9885 6 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Hey guy's this is a non pinball inquiry but I'm looking for a Big Buck Hunter arcade preferably newer than Pro. There doesn't seem to be a good place to talk about getting into these like pinball so I figured I'd ask here and what would be the best way to get one. Any Locals know of anywhere??

Quoted from roger0043:

Check with KingPinGames. Chris usually has games like that in stock.

message sent. thanks for the support guys!

1 week later
#9896 6 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

So I received a tip from kingpin that there was dialed in to play at sunset bowl in Waukesha. I went there last night and in fact there is one on location to play. a LE. But what he didn't tell me was there was also the new star wars to play. So i went there last night and played 2 brand new games. pretty sweet. I was there for like 4 hours. Just posting a FYI for the community. Also I was talking with another pinhead while playing and fox run lanes down the street i guess also has a star wars from just talking to him. It's set to 5 ball like there other games. but i didn't play that one yet.

Glad you were able to play it. We are having a launch party at Sunset Lanes on Saturday August 19th starting at 11am.

#9908 6 years ago

They were very cool. I was just like you northvibe, only played it at expo twice and one game at MGC. Because of the lines. I went there last night and nobody was playing any of the games. Stepped right up to dialed in and dropped 10 bucks in. There is no price break and it was taking my money fast. but i love Pat Lawlors games. There is so much going on in that game it's hard to keep track. There were a lot of time I didn't know where i was suppose to shoot at. so busy under the glass. I love emoji mode. That mode cracks me up every time. lol. star wars is cool. I can see depth in the code. I like how you get to select the characters. I like the fact that you can lock the X multipliers. something cool and different. Has the Steve Richie flow. best animations so far on the new LCD screen. Also every time i activated the TY fighters i kept forgetting to hit the button on the lock down bar because i was so into the game. Give it a try when you can northvibe.

I will try my best to come. I have off that Saturday morning so most likely. Will you be in attendance kingpin?

yes, i will be.

1 week later
#9945 6 years ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

Looking to buy a Wizard of Oz Emerald City. If you or anyone is thinking of selling please let me know

what is it specifically that you are looking for in the emerald city? i have my personal one that i would let go, otherwise i have an almost new (was used at one show) standard edition with the 2.0 light system, shaker motor and warranty.

let me know

#9978 6 years ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

Besides the Spiderman VE I am selling, I also have a nicely modded TWD Pro with Governors Fish Tank Topper, Color DMD and other tasteful mods. Check it out.

any interest in a loaded metallica le?

obviously there would be cash on my side, just let me know how much you're thinking (if a trade is something you would like to do)

#9990 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

can someone remind me of the website that is the pinside equivalent for arcades? I want to actually look for one of these rather than passively sit around and wait for one to show up

Klov (killer list of video)

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/index.php

#10002 6 years ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

I think Kingpin has a Metallica he is looking to sell

true, but mine is an LE and he is looking for a pro.

#10043 6 years ago

AUG 19, 2017

Dialed In! Pinball Tournament

Hosted by Sunset Bowl Entertainment Center and Sunset Bowl / Sporties
Sunset Bowl / Sporties
333 W Sunset Dr, Waukesha, Wisconsin 53189

Saturday at 10 AM - 4pm qualifing

Cash prizes, trophies and unique JJP artwork provided by JJP and KingPin Games.

I will be there to answer all of your questions (and possibly lose to you) about JJP games.

Let me know if you have any questions.

1 month later
#10203 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I'm in WI and check this thread update every day or two.
Would anyone know where I could get a nice LOTR?

Quoted from MNPinner:

I have a LOTR totally done up if anyone is interested

#10206 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Thanks but I'm joking kingpin.

Oh.... my bad. Just trying to be helpful. I will pay more attention to the emjoi from now on.

1 month later
#10396 6 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Toying with the idea of trading out my TWD pro which I bought NIB. It's a great game, I'm just getting frustrated with the difficulty level being well above my skill level. Has a few mods...Mezel Barn, Well Walker guts, shaker, speaker lights and acrylics, all GI changed to frosted sunlight 2-smd Comets which look awesome.
I would most likely wait until GOTG hits and see if I love that, but I thought I'd throw this out there now to see if any interesting trade offers come up, particularly SW pro. Also very interested in a BM'66, SM:Vault (possibly a very, very nice standard SM), and Dialed-In, but not sure if I could come up with the cash difference for those. Really this is just a feeler to see if there is any trade interest to help nudge me into letting it go.

Let me know on the dialed in. We could do a 2 for 1 trade (hint, walking dead plus iron man or jurassic park) plus or minus cash. Also, trade in come off before taxes are applied. If there is enough trade in value then there would be no taxes to be paid on your side.

Let me know

#10403 6 years ago

FatPanda

Trades are always available. What I normally tell customers is that I can't pay retail as I do need to go through them, resell them and stay in business. Usually i recommend that they try to sell the machines themselves and then just buy what they want from me. Things worked out well with Tom for a couple reasons.

1) games were cosmetically and mechanically ready to go. No need for me to do anything.

2) I had a buyer lined up beforehand so I didn't have to store them

3) i have worked with Tom in the past so I was comfortable giving him a little more because I knew what I was getting out of it.

Let me know what you would like and we will discuss different options.

1 month later
#10505 6 years ago

I would like to offer a special gift to my fellow Wisconsin people that are looking to order a new in box JJP game (Wizard of Oz, Hobbit, Dialed In, or Pirates of the Caribbean). The hardest part of being a local distributor is having to collect the sales tax on local sales. Sometimes this can be reduced or eliminated by trading games in, but most of the time it is unavoidable to people that reside in our lovely (cold) state. But not any longer...

* From today (12/12/17) until the end of the year (12/31/17) KingPin Games will COVER the sales tax on any new JJP game that is ordered and paid in full before the end of the year, even if you do not take delivery on it until next year (looking at you Pirates). *

Dialed in, Hobbit and Wizard of Oz can be in your hands before Christmas if ordered soon.

All NIB games sold by KingPin Games includes our "Double the factory warranty" policy too.

Happy Holidays to all

Thank you

Late addition

* Okay, since it is the Holiday time, free shipping on nib JJP games ordered and paid for from now (12/12/17) until the end of the year (12/31/17) purchased from KingPin Games for MN residents. *

*This offer applies to new sales at MSRP and cannot be combined with any other offers from KingPin Games or its affiliates. Shipping not included.

#10507 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

And 5% off to MN guys, right?

I am sure we can work something out. Compared to your WI counterpart, you are already saving 5.5% since i am not required to collect the sales tax from you upon sale (you are still supposed to declare it on your side when you do your taxes though).

#10511 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Of course we all pay it ourselves... which is why it hurts to see our Wisconsin friends getting a better deal than us. Let the border battle begin!!
Moral of the story: no good deed goes unpunished... or Pinsider’s will find anything to complain about (you pick).

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

this is supposed to make you chuckle, not meant to offend.

#10512 6 years ago

Okay, since it is the Holiday time, free shipping on nib JJP games ordered and paid for from now (12/12/17) until the end of the year (12/31/17) purchased from KingPin Games for all MN residents.

Sorry, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan, but you have your own distributors so I cannot do anything outright to help you. I will, of course, help you find your local distributor and encourage that you work with them. If you find that you still can not make it work with them, then let me know how I can help you become the proud owner of a JJP machine.

Same restrictions as above. While you might say that this is not much, I will let you know that it is usually around $325-$375 for liftgate residential delivery in the upper midwest area.

#10515 6 years ago
Quoted from twenty6point2:

Checked out your website and a "0" seems to be missing from the Dialed In Standard price. I'll definitely take one at this price!!!

hehe, thank for the catch. fixed it by now.

#10518 6 years ago

shipping would be directly from Jersey to your home, unless you want to make the trip to me in Wisconsin and pick up what i have in stock. The latter is an option, but if i am going to cover directly to your home i don't see why would you want to make the trip (unless you just want to visit).

#10521 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Well for $8,00 a game I'd rent a BIG truck and pick them up in Jersey.

I'll ride shotgun next to you.

#10537 6 years ago
Quoted from fanuminski:

Damn , no Houdini

sorry, but i have enough to do at this time with the 2 different lines i offer. no sense to take on another only to sacrifice time with these two.

there are plenty of people out there that are offering American Pinball. some of them (Pincades and Pinball Star) were offering some Black Friday deals, but i am not sure what they were.

#10540 6 years ago

fyi, i am down to 1 Dialed in Limited Edition left in stock, there were 3 as of this morning. Not sure if i will have more before christmas or not. You can still "cash in" on the holiday deal even if you take delivery later (as long as the machine is paid for by the end of the year).

#10541 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

fyi, i am down to 1 Dialed in Limited Edition left in stock, there were 3 as of this morning. Not sure if i will have more before christmas or not. You can still "cash in" on the holiday deal even if you take delivery later (as long as the machine is paid for by the end of the year).

Thanks for the responses guys. As of now i am out of stock, but will have more of everything after the first of the year. If you would still like to get in on this deal let me know.

You guys are great!

3 weeks later
#10689 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Anyone have a bbh pro/safari or world for sale?

i have all 4 (pro, safari, open season, and world) available. send me an email and we can go from there

[email protected]

1 month later
#10827 6 years ago
Quoted from PinDocMN:

Anybody know who picked up that Dialed In that was briefly listed on CL this morning?

didn't even see one, but if anyone is looking i have a couple limited editions in stock and a show game that has about 100 plays on it.

1 month later
#10972 5 years ago

For those keep track, KingPin Games is now an authorized distributor for the following pinball companies

Jersey Jack
Spooky
Chicago Gaming
American Pinball

We offer sales, service and polite conversation. We will be representing all the lines at MGC with show specials on JJP, CGC and API (there are no extra TNA or ACNC right now to offer).

1 week later
#11056 5 years ago

I left at 1150pm and the roads from Milwaukee to the dells were fine. Once off of the main road it got tricky, but i averaged 65mph the entire way back. Dropped dad off at 215am, swapped for an empty trailer and was in my bed by 245, asleep by 330 and then the babies woke up at 630.

Left at 845am to pick up the last 2 kiddie rides that just wouldn't fit in the truck.

Great show, great venue, poor shoe planning on my part. Going to need to find a 18' by 150' carpet remnant at menards before next year!

#11075 5 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

Anyone know if iron maiden is on route anywhere?

There are 3 in madison I believe

Pooleys
Geeks Mania
Ale asylum

1 week later
#11144 5 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

If anybody has an escalera for sale pm me please.

If you're considering new, contact Larry at Flip n Out as an authorized dealer. Do so quickly because he said there is a price increase coming very soon (if not already implemented)

1 week later
#11184 5 years ago

I HAD an unsold (was sold and something came up) houdini coming in tomorrow. $6995 plus shipping (and any applicable sale's tax).

Let me know.

This is spoken for.

3 weeks later
#11254 5 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Looking for a Dialed In LE HUO if anyone is looking to sell!
Also have a super nice Judge Dredd with colorDMD (LCD), stadium lights, and gold powder coat I will probably be looking to sell when I get my DI.

I have some NIB in the warehouse if you want to go that route. Let me know.

#11281 5 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

Hey all,
Looking for a reasonably close TWD Pro for purchase if anyone is looking to free up some pin money (I'm in Madison).

I have a ghostbusters pro. Is that close enough? They both deal with the dead... both have a ramp.... some flippers... you get the point.

1 month later
#11509 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I haven't set the date yet. With in a few weeks.
Get it here. Then make plans. Ribs, pizza, tournament. Things like that.
LTG : )

Let me know, I will try to shoot up for the day.

#11513 5 years ago

Being the gracious host that he is, Llyod is willing to allow me to bring pre-ordered games to the party for sale.

Currently in stock

Woz 75th Demo
Hobbit Black Arrow (one demo, others nib)
Dialed In Limited nib

If you are looking for a game, this is a great opportunity to save on shipping.

let me know

thank you

2 weeks later
#11674 5 years ago

The Potcle is at

foxx view lanes
2440 w sunset dr
waukesha, wi 53189

123_1 (resized).jpeg123_1 (resized).jpeg123_1_2 (resized).jpeg123_1_2 (resized).jpeg123_1_3 (resized).jpeg123_1_3 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#11757 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Contact kingpin

Already did. I'm have some coming in to the shop in about a month.

#11776 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Today marks my 46th Anniversary of SS Billiards. Seems like only yesterday my Mother and I opened the front door for the first time at 3pm. A couple hours later we had our first customer, Mike McNeil . I am grateful to all who patronized our business and helped through the years. And only 1,461 days until the 50th Anniversary. Anyone stopping in today and wishes me a happy anniversary, I'll give you six credits on your favorite pinball machine. LTG : )
[quoted image][quoted image]

Happy anniversary!

2 months later
#11943 5 years ago

In stock and ready for Christmas!

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Collector's Edition
Hobbit Black Arrow
Attack From Mars Remake Classic Edition
Attack From Mars Remake Special Edition
Total Nuclear Annihilation (boxed up on 12/6/18)

Other machines are availble to be ordered now for delivery in 2019

Woz 75th
Potc LE
Potc SE
Mbr CE
Mbr SE
ACNC
Oktoberfest

Let me know how we can help to make this Christmas extra (ball) special for your family!

Delivery and setup available in certain areas.

Call today to get your machine (in my best "late night marketing voice")

1 week later
#11971 5 years ago

I have a beautiful Stern Pirates of the Caribbean up for trade.

Looking for the following

Walking Dead Pro
Metallica Pro
Metallica Premium
Iron Man Vault
Spiderman Vault

cash can be added for the premium and vaults.

pictures can be added if needed, but it is a very nice game. 2 owners (original owner purchased from Sharper Image in 2006, next owner purchased and it stayed in their home until I acquired it)

3 weeks later
#12034 5 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Anyone local looking to sell the following?
Dialed In
JJP POTC
RR WOZ
AFMrLE
I’ve got some cash burning a hole in my pocket and an empty spot in my basement!

My next batch of jjp potc le should be here in the next few weeks. I have a couple dialed in limited editions coming in too. RR woz will be build again towards the end of 1q 2019. I have some afmr se ready to go.

Let me know if I can help

3 weeks later
#12138 5 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

It's brutal today. School is closed again tomorrow - 4th day in a row.

one of the local ones up here is on day 12. they had a snow day or two, then in-service, then snow days and now this.

1 week later
#12221 5 years ago

Coach McCarthy and his new games! Stern Star trek pro (coming this week). Monster Bash remake special edition and jjp potc le. Special thanks to eric over at Titletown Pinball for the introduction.

20190209_131018 (resized).jpg20190209_131018 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#12269 5 years ago

Here is what we are offering for Midwest Gaming Classic. Remember, we double your factory warranty also.

- The Hobbit Smaug Special Edition (last nib)
- Dialed in! Standard Edition
- Dialed in! Limited Edition
- Attack from Mars remake classic edition
- Attack from Mars remake special edition
- Monster bash remake classic edition
- Monster bash remake special edition

All pre-ordered purchases receive the following:

- Price discount!! $500 off!!
- Free shipping!!

The show games will be displayed at the Kingpin Games booth and will not be allowed to be removed from MGC until the conclusion of the show (Sunday, April 14th, 2019). The purchased game must be broken-down and removed by the buyer at that time.

We also have a Pirates of the Caribbean left that I will bring to the show for free is purchased and paid for before the show.

I have a couple TNA that be delivered to the show for frer.

Let me know if you are looking for anything.

Not only do we sell great games, but we are also highly trained in tech support. We can handle most issues over the phone and even on nights and weekends.

Kingpin Games
Christopher
608-393-2299 cell
[email protected]

3 months later
#12653 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

if the price is decent, it has to be $300. Or less.

Think of all the money you would have to put in blue colored gi, red pinstaium lights and yellow powder coat. I would do it just to bring to every tournament you're at and somehow make sure you had to play it each time....

Hahaha

1 week later
#12693 4 years ago

trilogybeer Oktoberfest on location at Cleveland pub in New Berlin wisconsin . and the burgers they have are great.[quoted image][quoted image]

I have been asking Mike for a picture and location of where he put that for 2 weeks. I will update the normal sights. Thanks doug.

#12695 4 years ago

Ha, I was just about to change that. I saw you tag trilogy (doug) and got distracted.

Hoping to have one in the Milwaukee are in the next month or so.

2 months later
#12982 4 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

[Shameless Self Promotion]
For those of you with nothing to do in the Madison Area Saturday August 24th 2-6PM... And are not going up to Titletown for the IFPA massacre (THANKS ERIC, that is twice we double book!)
Anyway, without further ado...
The Leading Pinball Lifestyle Company in Madison is hosting the 3rd Wonka Party in the 5th most important pinball town in America, presented by the 12th most important Tournament Director in WI.
Sounds fun right? Well if we are going to reinvent the wheel we are going to have to bring some friends… No IFPA Points, but plenty of prizes and fun to be had.
Central Waters will be bringing some super rare beer including Black Gold on tap at open. Prizes including Art Prints, Trucker Hats, Beer, Ect… We will be offering a special flight of beer that pairs with...
Gail Ambrosius Chocolatier will be on hand for Curated Chocolate flights to pair with Central Water’s beer. Into the Pinball Prize pool will be a pair of Golden Tickets to a private Chocolate tasting and class with Gail Ambrosius. One of the Chocolate Packs will also have a pair of Golden Tickets as well, Willy Wonka Style!
On the food side, the kitchen is thinking BBQ ribs…
Rumor has it Kingpin will be on hand decked out in his famous sparkling shirt and personality!
Pinball Shenanigans from 2-6 PM Saturday at the Blue Moon Bar and Grill in Madison. Come on out and hang with us!
Side Tourneys and dollar games. Beer. Chocolate. Ribs. Crisp Hi-Fives. Brought to you by the Craft Beer Pinball League and the Blue Moon Bar.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1755808607895850/
http://www.craftbeerpinballleague.com/[quoted image]

so many shirt options, which one do i wear???? (i will leave these at med-res as to not scare anyone opening this at work.)

1, 2, or 3?

22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#13031 4 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Anyone on here pickup that Fire! In northern Minnesota? Was it in good shape?

i sent over an email, but never received a response.

1 month later
#13160 4 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I'm wondering if anyone local could help me out or give me a phone number of someone that repairs arcade games.
I can handle most anything pinball related, but arcade games are the unknown to me.
I recently picked up a non working NFL Blitz 2000 Gold machine. When I plug it in, the marquee lights up and you can hear that the monitor is on (you can also see the static/fuzz moving on the screen). There is no sound and there is no video though. Weird thing is, it doesn't matter what position the power switch is in.
If anyone is knowledgeable and would be willing to talk me through some basic diagnostics, or if anyone can repair this guy, please let me know. I'd gladly pay for your help.
Shoot me a PM if interested please.
Thank you!

sounds like a bad power supply for the game itself. the marque and the monitor run directly off of the 110v ac line. the game power comes from 110v ac line into the power supply, then it is converted to the 12v dc and 5v dc that is needed for the game itself.

let me know if this helps

3 months later
#13614 4 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

There are 3 in Madison though.

and one in the dells (in a cool guy's basement)

#13619 4 years ago

My house.

Quoted from Eric_S:

Timely topic. I'll be in the Dells soon, what games are at Moose Jaw? Any other pinball locations pop up?

Not entirely sure.

I know the following places have pinball, just not sure what

Moosejaw
Bobbers
B-lux

#13621 4 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

Wait . . . so who was this cool guy . . . I'm really confused.

Ouch...

#13628 4 years ago
Quoted from johnstewart:

I/O, Blue Moon... what's the 3rd?

Geeks Mania got theirs yesterday

1 month later
#13833 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

parzival - Is the Pirates an Standard/LE or CE?

I would assume standard/le since that is the game they show on their "previously owned" list.

1 week later
#13879 3 years ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

Been starting to get the itch again and I have 1 spot left for a machine in the basement. Starting to look for a non-collectors quality White Water if anyone has something they know of.

pm sent

3 weeks later
#13971 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Anyone by chance have an Iron Miaden LE they wouldn’t mind parting with?

i have a premium if you don't find an le.

3 months later
#14642 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Anyone looking to sell any of the following?
-TMNT (pro/pre/le)
-MMrRE
-AFMrLE
-Elvira (Stern)

I will have some tmnt pro and premiums in stock again around october. Elvira in 2021 (I know, long time). Obviously these are nib.

Let me know

1 week later
#14688 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I’m still on the search for the following:
-Elvira 3
-TMNT (any version)
-Jurassic Park (any version)
-AFMrLE
-MMRRE
Let me know if you’re selling. Thanks!

if you are looking at new, i will have tmnt pro in november and jurassic premium in october.

afmr se and mbr se in stock now. (i know you said le, but this is an option if you can't find them)

#14695 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Thanks for the heads up. I found an AFM LE. I’d also love to find an Elvira 3. Getting any of those soon?

Not until 2021 unfortunately

1 week later
#14753 3 years ago
Quoted from Zambonilli:

Thanks, I Love Geek's Mania. Dane county is shut down right now and probably will be for awhile with the students returning to UW though.

Geeks mania is open Thursday thru Sunday, but they no longer have a p3. They do have other great games though.

2 weeks later
#14830 3 years ago

I personally dropped it off and took it upstairs. Jim is currently setting it up. Go there and give him a hand in "testing" it.

#14834 3 years ago

Tilt should have theirs up and playable this weekend also.

#14859 3 years ago
Quoted from Keylime:

Does anyone know anyone who might be interested in getting rid of a Stranger Things Premium?

If you decide to go new, let me know and we can help.

2 weeks later
#14922 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Wanted: Stern's 2019 "Elvira's House of Horrors" Premium Pinball
Happy to drive as far as three hours outside of Minneapolis for the right deal. HUO or routed.
Thanks.

I have a couple on order from Stern. They are supposed to be here "sometime in 2021"

#14952 3 years ago

Guns n roses standard is now up and ready at the Tap Room inside of Title Town Brewery in Green Bay, wi.

#14954 3 years ago

Gnr standard ready to go at Sunset Bowl in waukesha, wi

1 week later
#15129 3 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

And/or a MBr CE, AFMr, MMr, or stern pro that Brobra can pick up for me as well...

I have attack from Mars special, avengers pro, avengers premium and turntles pro in stock. Can easily meet by the interstate in the Wisconsin dells area...

Let me know

2 weeks later
#15302 3 years ago
Quoted from blazingsaddlz:

Woops! I am in fact looking for a JP Pro in the Twin Cities area.

I have a few on order with stern. They are scheduled for production and delivery this month.

I'm located by the Wisconsin dells area.

1 week later
#15444 3 years ago

Sellers will price their wares at whatever the market will bear. Right now, clearly, it will bear a lot. The dispiriting reality is that buyers, not sellers, are “driving up” prices. The average pinball collector seems to have more, not less, disposable income for purchases right now since he/she is spending less on things like travel/entertainment/dining/leisure/gyms during the pandemic. Add to that the shortage of new machines at distributors after the pandemic halted production at manufacturers for at least a few months during the summer and you have a classic sellers’ market. I don’t subscribe to the theory that there has been a big influx of new collectors, adding to the demand. I still think the average person under thirty scarcely knows that pinball playing or collecting is a hobby at all, and if we are seeing an uptick in interest, it’s still relatively small and not affecting the market.
As a buyer, I don’t like the inflated prices any more than you do. It’s frustrating to see the sale pins appear in the Pinside classifieds, day after day, each priced 20% or more above prices from one year ago. Congo’s for $6K, MET PRO’s with stock displays for $6500, TS:PP’s or LOTR’s for $7K - *everything* is priced in the stratosphere right now. It’s maddening. It does seem likely though that this moment is the peak of the frenzy. If you can just hang on for a couple of months, I bet you’ll see a significant ebb to these prices. Manufacturers are shipping games again. The NIB supply is rising again. Also, the vaccine will begin to turn the tide on restrictions, and that will mean that all those ways people of means ordinarily spend their disposable income will resume, if slowly, and collectors will have less to spend on pinballs. And you’re kidding yourself if you don’t think the pandemic will have lasting, far-reaching effects on the economy. We *are* in a recession. It will catch up to even the deep-pocketed collectors in ways they never anticipated. A year from now there could be a serious sell-off. Truly! If you must have a used game today at last year’s prices, you’ll have to find a seller who is uncommonly generous. I know LTG recently sold his WOF at a pre-pandemic price, so they’re out there.

While I agree with most of what you have said, I will also note that there are A LOT of new buyers this year too. I am seeing 1 out of 4, maybe 1 out of 5 buyers of nib are first time buyers. Remember, pinball is becoming more and more mainstream again. Rayban ads, Toyota commercial, and many, many more.

People are not traveling, not going to football games, not going to Disney, etc. The people fortunate enough to have their jobs seem to have the disposal income and they are looking to "upgrade" their in home entertainment options.

#15452 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Can you let us know when it comes in? Thanks.

Just buy your own and then you don't have to worry....

2 months later
#15881 3 years ago
Quoted from BadgeringBadger:

That's sort of what I'm expecting, but it can't hurt to ask, I can wait until there's more new stock available. I guess I'd also consider a The Simpsons Pinball Party or Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro) as games I'd love to own, that are a bit newer than what I already own

I do have a new gnr se ready to go. Let me know if you have anything you would like to trade in and we can see if we can get you closer to your comfortable price.

[email protected]

#15884 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Grab that SE. they’re hot. I’ve found that if you flinch, you miss a lot of good games.

This is a real thing. Literally a few hours after this post I get a call from a non pinside customer and now this one is gone. Keeping games in stock is an actual challenge right now (cue the pity party music for me please).

Here is a list of in stock games

Zeppelin pro
Avengers pro
Avengers premium
Tmnt premium
Jurassic pro
Hot wheels.

Gnr le are still available for pre-order

Most stern titles are a couple months out or sold out already. On order titles available include

Maiden pro / premium
Elvira
Batman 66
Zeppelin premium

Thanks as always guys

#15905 3 years ago
Quoted from NickyRicky:

There was distro mentioned earlier that pulled their Maiden pre orders. The rumors were it's because of a parts shortage. Any truth to that from your perspective?

That would be news to me. Mine are still in order with stern.

1 week later
#15976 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I would love to feed some quarters into a new JP in the twin cities area. Considering one for the basement. If you know where one is please let me know. Thanks

fyi, once you find one let us know. JP pro in stock and ready to ship.

also in stock

Zeppelin Pro
Zeppelin Premium
AIQ Pro
TMNT Pro
Guardians Pro
Deadpool Pro

#16001 2 years ago

April 1st nib inventory update

Currently on hand in the warehouse

Zeppelin pro
Zeppelin premium
Avengers infinity quest pro
Tmnt premium
Jurassic pro
Guardians pro

Golden tee 2021 pedestal

Big buck hunter reloaded 42" mini
Big buck hunter reloaded panorama

3 weeks later
#16074 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I have a friend looking for LOTR or JP pro. Within 4 hr drive of SE WI. Told him i'd help him find them. So seeing what's out there.

my next allotment of new JP Pro is scheduled for September. if that works for them, then have them get in touch with me.

3 weeks later
#16172 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Dammit. If only that were a premium Star Wars!

I have nib movie art coming in july if you wish to get on that list.

Quoted from mikehoss1414:

Looking for an Alice Cooper’s Nightmare Castle somewhat locally. have cash ready and/or a HUO Ghostbusters Pro to trade. Please let me know if anybody has or knows of one available...thanks!!!
-Mike

I have one coming in june/july. Shoot me an email or pm.

[email protected]

#16175 2 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

Does anyone have Gaurdians of the Galaxy pro they want to sell?

new ones on order, probably 4q 2021. let me know if you would like to secure one.

1 week later
#16258 2 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Ooof, sorry to hear about your foot! Pinball‐moving injury?

Technically moving a rush 2049 driving game. Moving down a flight of stairs, I was on the bottom. Game let loose and it was either get run down or jump off the stairs. Was up about 6 feet when I jumped. Hit the concrete floor, shattered the heel itself. That was valentine's weekend. Surgery was march 8th. Physical therapy started yesterday. Probably 6-8 weeks and I should be good to go.

#16261 2 years ago

Holy smokes! I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you a solid/speedy recovery.

speedy is realive. it's been a little over 15 weeks already and I have about 8-10 weeks of therapy ahead of me. thankfully I can do a lot of my work from the keyboard and the local pinball community has really stepped up if I needed a game delivered and set up to a new customer.

one of the more painful things for me is not being able to be a firefighter right now. in 2020 I was the Top Responder making 220 of the 315 calls. this year I have made 17 calls so far. still hoping to hit 100 between the time I get off of medical leave and the end of the year!

#16267 2 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Oh wow, I had no idea you were a firefighter too! That's awesome, hopefully you'll be back on your feet (literally) very soon and able to resume everything as normal!

yeah, found that it brings us closer to the community that our kids will be a part of, and it's nice to be able to give back sometimes.

1 week later
#16281 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Yep, big props on this, Chris. I tried on my brother's gear at his station and needed a cold bath and a nap after just standing in it for 5 minutes.
Speaking of, I'm trying to help him find a Fire! if anyone has any leads.

yeah, the gear is warm for sure.

i am working on a Fire! for my own department.

#16285 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I would think you see enough of that. I'd think something like whitewater would be more refreshing

it's for nostalgia purposes. the currently have my Getaway and Metallica Premium (along with a multicade, buck hunter reloaded and a 2020 golden tee).

2 months later
#16680 2 years ago
Quoted from DParcade:

Relocating to the Green Bay area soon. I knew where to find all the deals in SoCal, but everything looks pretty barren in the WI area so I know I need to adjust how I find pins. Where do most folks find deals in these parts?

depends on what you are looking for.

we are one of the "local" distributiors for

Stern
Jersey Jack
Chicago Gaming
American Pinball
Spooky Pinball
Raw Thrills
Incredible Technologies

We also support local operators, barcades, shows, etc

Let us know what you are looking for and we can assist you

www.KingPinGames.net
[email protected]

#16697 2 years ago
Quoted from cvoissem:

Is there anyone within 2hrs of Appleton that can evaluate and/or quote repair on a cracked playfield? Machine was damaged during transit and insurance wants a 2nd opinion on repair VS replace. I will may for your time.

I have a delivery in green bay and sturgeon bay today. I would be coming back through Appleton probably around 130pm or so.

I can stop in and check it out. Call or text me

608-393-2299

#16719 2 years ago
Quoted from cvoissem:

Tallon KingPinGames or anyone else who can help: Link below to OneDrive folder of photos showing my machine as it was delivered:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhAUyuGTzHRpmiIOzyLNpL6DoShe?e=Bvt3ah
For context: most of the cabinet panels were detached from each other, the left side was bent inward near the backbox hinge, and the front right corner was completely trashed. I don’t know exactly what happened en route but the carrier accepted responsibility.
The playfield was wedged into the bottom of the cabinet, free of its mounts. The front right corner of the playfield was partially supporting the machine weight, via glass and flipper buttons. The back of the playfield was laying on under-side components. I needed help from a 2nd person to free everything.
The cabinet and backbox have been repaired - now dealing with playfield options. The machine plays, but it’s impossible to level / pitch the surface evenly. Pronounced bend and cracking in the front right corner, and bend along left side, make me worry it will get worse over time.
So - what is cost to repair VS replace and which would you recommend? I know labor is most of the cost and replacement will take much more time. But practically-speaking, can the playfield be flattened and repaired to stay that way? Or is a new playfield my only option?
Thanks for any help!

Quoted from trilogybeer:

Yeah that game has suffered some pretty severe damage. A new cabinet and playfield is the way I would go about fixing it.

I have to agree with Doug, a new cabinet and playfield are in order. You stated that the cabinet had been fixed, but did that account for the hardware too?

as for the "bend" in the playfield, i am not a wood guy so i don't know if that could be repaired. even if it could, you would most likely have to remove all the hardware to accomplish this, and at that point you might as well replace the playfield.

was this purchased as a project machine? if not, it is now. there is a TON of work to be done to just make this playable again. I dare say you can probably find a working game for less than it will cost to repair this one.

Good luck

2 weeks later
#16791 2 years ago

Midwest Gaming Classic 2021 Show Special Updates.

We will have the following games available for purchase. The agreement is that the machines stay plugged in and on the gaming floor until the conclusion of the event. Games will be brought to the show and set up at no cost. Any applicable sales taxes will need to be paid (5.5% for Wisconsin). The games listed will be the only ones available for purchase. There will be other games from these manufacturers available to play, but with such short supplies, they will be needed for other shows. There are limited amounts of each game and once the allotment is gone, it is gone.

Games must be paid in full BEFORE the show begins.

Please shoot us an email as it is hard to keep up with forum messages.

[email protected]

Stern

Godzilla Pro MSRP - $6899 - Show Special $6399
Godzilla Premium MSRP - $8999 - Show Special $8499

Jersey Jack

Guns n Roses Limited Edition - MSRP $10,495 - Show Special $9,995

American pinball

Houdini - MSRP $7244 - Show Special $6745
Oktoberfest - MSRP $7795 - Show Special $7245
Hot Wheels - MSRP $6494 - Show Special $6045

Chicago Gaming

No Games Available For Sale

Raw Thrills

Big Buck Hunter Reloaded 43" Mini - MSRP $6295 - Show Special $5595
Big Buck Hunter Reloaded Panorama (add your own monitor) - MSRP $5895 - Show Special - $5195

2 weeks later
#16888 2 years ago
Quoted from mr9865:

Any WI locations with Godzilla yet?

Madison

I/o bar
Blue moon

Green bay

District 82 for a while,

#16897 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Anyone in the area want to unload their EHOH premium unto me? I'm on the hunt.

if you don't find one let me know, i have a few left on my 2022 allotment from Stern.

1 week later
#16983 2 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Question for the MN/WI/Midwest pinheads.. Who do you go to for parts? I'd like to rebuild the flippers and replace the shooter assembly on this Gilligan's and the market has changed greatly since I was last paying attention 5 yrs ago.
Thanks!

Pinball life or Marco Specialty

#17001 2 years ago

for those of you not in the MGC thread, here is an updated list of what we are bringing

New Games

Stern

Deadpool Pro - not for sale
Deadpool Premium - not for sale
Jurassic Park Pro - not for sale
Jurassic Park Premium - not for sale
TMNT pro - not for sale
TMNT Premium - not for sale
(2) Avengers Infinity Quest Pro - not for sale
(2) Avengers Infinity Quest Premium - not for sale
(2) Led Zeppelin Pro - not for sale
(2) Led Zeppelin Premium - not for sale
Mandalorian pro - not for sale
(2) Mandalorian Premium - not for sale
(10) Godzilla Pro MSRP - $6899 - Show Special $6399
(10) Godzilla Premium MSRP - $8999 - Show Special $8499
Jurassic Park The Pin

Jersey Jack

Wizard of Oz - not for sale
The Hobbit - not for sale
Dialed in! - not for sales
Pirates of the Carribean - not for sale
Wonka - possibly for sale
Guns n Roses Limited Edition - MSRP $11,000 - Show Special $10,495

American pinball

(2) Houdini - MSRP $7244 - Show Special $6745
(2) Oktoberfest - MSRP $7795 - Show Special $7245
(2) Hot Wheels - MSRP $6494 - Show Special $6045
(2) Legends of Valhalla

Chicago Gaming

Medival Madness Remake - not for sale
Monster Bash Remake - not for sale
Attack From Mars Remake - not for sale
Cactus Canyone Remake - possibly

Spooky Pinball

Halloween CE - not for sale
Ultraman CE - not for sale

Raw Thrills

Big Buck Hunter Reloaded 43" Mini - MSRP $6295 - Show Special $5595
Big Buck Hunter Reloaded Panorama (add your own monitor) - MSRP $5895 - Show Special - $5195

Used Games for sale (if ready in time)

Avengers Infinty Quest Pro
TSPP
Attack From Mars Remake Classic
All Star Baseball

(2 - 4) Batman Driver (Raw Thrills)
TMNT (Raw Thrills)
Injustice (Raw Thrills)
Big Buck Hunter Wild
Big Buck Hunter Pro
Big Buck Hunter Safari
Big Buck Hunter Open Season
Big Buck Hunter World

roughly 5 kiddie rides

(2) Ring of Fire skeeball
(2) Alley Hoops skeeball
(2) Skeeball Classic

Pixel Bash Chill
(2) Pixel Bash Tabletop

Various MegaTouch / JVL Touchscreens w/stands

Various Cranes (for display only, not on coin drop)

Pinball accessories

Stern

Toppers

TMNT
Jurassic Park
Stranger Things

Side Armor

Mandalorian
Jurassic Park
Avengers
Led Zeppelin
Deadpool

Interior Art

Avengers
Stranger Things
Elvira
Jurassic Park
Guardians of the Galaxy
Deadpool
Star Wars Movie

Shooter Rods

Deadpool
Guardians of the Galaxy
Stranger Things

Pop Bumper Covers

Deadpool

Shaker Motors (Spike 2)

Jersey Jack

Guns n Roses

Toppers
Blankets
Standard Banner
LE Banner

probalby some more stuff, just can't think of it all right now.

see you all soon!!!

3 months later
#17416 2 years ago
Quoted from ZAuxier:

Curious if anyone has experience with the distributor Pioneer Sales and Service Inc in Menomonee Falls, WI? I'm thinking of picking out my first NIB game from them, and am curious to hear any experiences.

Jon is a good guy. Pioneer in general is more of a commecial distributor, but they do home sales also. If you can't get one from Jon, let me know. I have an opening for a Godzilla pro around the July build.

#17419 2 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

What's your price on the Godzilla Pro if I don't mind asking? Don't want to post it PM me..

current prices are

pros 6899
premiums 8999

these are the Stern msrp pricing. There are no longer under since we have such a backlog of games, but neither do we charge OVER like some of our fellow distributors.

#17422 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Looking for a big hunter 42 HD 1080 home/offline edition….
PM me if you have one or know of one for sale.

I have new ones on order and for sale. Let me know if that is something you are intereseted in

Big Buck Hunter Reloaded Mini $7395 (new)

#17432 2 years ago
Quoted from zenbone:

Just curious are there any regular arcade auctions in Wisconsin?

there used to be one from Super Auctions YEARS ago at the State Fair grounds in Milwuakee.

There was one this past november inside of the MGC event. There were about 40 machines or so. The issue that i had with it was that there wasa no "onsite bidding" allowed. Everything had to be done via the website. What was the point of doing it at mgc if we couldn't bid in person?

The next closest auctions are typically in Des Moines in the spring (typically april-ish) and the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

1 week later
#17455 2 years ago

Cactus Canyon Remake Special Edition now out at I/O Barcade in Madison, WI.

As far as i know, it is the only one in the state (at least the only one that we have delivered).

#17487 2 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

What’s the status with the spring MGC show with regards to pinball? I know it’s happening, but haven’t seen the usual anticipation and hype that normally proceeds the event. Is Marco, Kingpin, or any other major pinball vendors planning on attending?

April 29 - May 1

We will be there with Marco / Stern.

We will also have LOTS of other games from

Raw Thrills
Jersey jack
Chicago Gaming
American Pinball
Spooky Pinball
Incredible Technology
Pipeline Games

Not sure on the "show deals." With the way the backlog is from every company right now, it might be "get your game at the end of April instead of 2023" kind of show deal.

We will update when we have solid information.

2 months later
#17695 1 year ago

We have stern insider kits (pro and premiums) in stock and ready to ship.

#17701 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Anything for Star Wars or Batman yet with the metal aprons?

Not that I am aware of.

1 month later
#17858 1 year ago

Current TS4 LE locations that we provided

I/O Barcade (madison, wi)
Blue Moon (madison, wi)
Tilt (minnesapolis, mn)
Lumberjack Johnny's (green bay, wi)
Padavans (st louis, mo)
Brewcade (waukesha, wi) (going on this week)
Milwaukee, WI location coming soon
Gary, IN locaiton coming soon
Las Vegas, NV location coming soon

#17860 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Current TS4 LE locations that we provided
I/O Barcade (madison, wi)
Blue Moon (madison, wi)
Tilt (minnesapolis, mn)
Lumberjack Johnny's (green bay, wi)
Padavans (st louis, mo)
Drafty cellar (watertown, wi) (going on this week)
Milwaukee, WI location coming soon
Gary, IN locaiton coming soon
Las Vegas, NV location coming soon

4 weeks later
#17982 1 year ago
Quoted from Gopher4653:

Looking for a TMNT pro… anyone selling?

We have new ones coming in December. Let me know if you wish to be added to the list

[email protected]

2 months later
#18326 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Anyone got a new school big buck hunter for sale?

what is a new school big buck hunter?

I have new Big Buck Hunter Reloaded Online Mini and Panorama in stock. I will be in the Minneapolis thursday. Let me know.

#18328 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Yeah one of the newer models with the flat screen TVs. I have no idea what all the different models and pricing are.

Online ($39.99 a month subscription)

Mini $7495
Panorama (add your own monitor) $6895

Offline (all currently available animals and games)

Mini $10495
Panorama $9895

www.KingPinGames.net/Raw-Thrills

1 month later
#18434 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan_Halen:

Looking for suggestions on which distributor to go to for a Bond Premium. Any ideas?

It all depends on what you are looking for. Do you need local delivery or in home service then hit up Glen.

If you just need a game drop shipped to you then we (or anyone for that matter) can help you. The list for bond premiums are starting to get longer, so make sure you get with someone soon.

We would be happy to assist you with this if you wish.

[email protected]

#18435 1 year ago

Looking for a Stern Pinball James bond pro to play? (There are probably more, these are just the ones we sold / delivered)

Roscoe, il Louie's Tap House
Madison, wi I/O Arcade Bar
Madison, wi Blue Moon Bar
Green bay, wi Limberjack Johnny's
Manitowoc, wi Digger Dave's
Steven's point, wi District 1

More going out daily.

Check them out!

#18481 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Why do locations stray away from the 10 letter high scoring initials? I'd love to be able to put 'Vitty' in as someone may recognize me from here for example. Nobody will know NAV Was always curious why only 3 letter scoring. Could be as simple as 'we don't want foul language entered as high scores' I suppose.

you could always do VTY...

1 month later
#18570 1 year ago
Quoted from abovethepin:

A bit of a grasp being that it is not pinball, but anyone looking to sell a newer Big Buck Hunter (the arcade shooter, not pin)?

Quoted from Eric_S:

Check with Chris at Kingpin. In the past, he has had both new and used BBH machines.
https://www.kingpingames.net/

message sent. Thanks eric.

1 week later
#18619 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

WANTED: Looking for a spike 2 game for our location. Can be routed, just in good shape. We already have godzilla, rush and munsters. around 6k

I have a Zeppelin Pro new in box if you are interested. $7k shipped to your curb.

3 weeks later
#18723 1 year ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Thinking about mixing things up a bit. Anyone have a buck hunter or golden tee at home? Pros/cons? I'm a little strapped for space, but think I could fit one or both of them without losing any pins. Also considering an Ice Cold Beer remake.

We have the buck hunters (mini and panorama), golden tee 2022, and the pga tour standard in stock and ready to go.

Let me know how we can assist

4 weeks later
#18837 1 year ago
Quoted from Gopher4653:

Still looking for an Iron Maiden or Aerosmith pro. Anyone?

we have new maiden pro (and premiums) on order for the next run. if you wish to get added to the list, shoot us an email

[email protected]

1 week later
#18918 1 year ago

Anyone want to share his/her opinions on this latest deluge of new releases?
I've been following along, reading threads, watching "featurettes," poring over reveal photos (when available), and even play testing a title or two.
If I had to rank them by my level of interest...
7. Multi-Morphic's Final Resistance
6. Spooky's Scooby-Doo
5. Stern's Bond 60th
4. AP's Galactic Tank Force
3. JJP's The Godfather
2. Stern's Foo Fighters
1. CGC's Pulp Fiction
These rankings will very probably get switched up after I've had the chance to try them all - whenever that will be - but this is where they land today.

come to MGC 2023. If the stars align we should have 5 (maybe 6) of the games listed there under the KingPin banner!

#18922 1 year ago
Quoted from Minnpin65:

Chris, will you have a PF in your booth?

Still too early to confirm, but hoping so.

1 month later
#19127 11 months ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Anyone in the area or between minneapolis and chicago have a bond premium they would sell?

I have a mgc demo unit available if you're interested

3 months later
#19720 8 months ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

Has anyone found a good location to buy playfield glass in Minneapolis area? Needing widebody glass and can't seem to find as no one seems to stock it. Have been quoted $100 from a local glass company.

i have widebody JJP Invisiglass in stock. $249.99 a sheet if you want that option. Shipping available, local pickup in the WI Dells, WI area available also.

https://www.kingpingames.net/product-page/jersey-jack-invisiglass

2 weeks later
#19840 7 months ago

First godfather collectors on location in Wisconsin (I believe)

Franks place
3023 N 15th St,
Sheboygan, WI 53083

Can't add pictures, but you can can click the Facebook link

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0vxj2qDvLV8KJNPmXAqKYuGPKeSdrLtz4GvZML1fPEZc2buFW4TQbdPhjDNUcP4uel&id=520814785&sfnsn=mo&mibextid=VhDh1V

#19860 7 months ago

Any sale where the buyer indicates the lead came from this pinside post (not the Wisconsinpinball.com or Facebook post) will get the full pinside donation (on top of what we normally donate). If this violates the pinside rules of posting machines over a certain dollar amount, please let me know and it will be removed.

From now until September 30th, 2023 KingPin Games will cover the sales taxes for the following games delivered or picked up in Wisconsin

Stern Pro $6999 (new in box)
Stern Pro $6499 (demo)
Stern Premium $9499 (new in box)
Stern Premium $8999 (demo)

Foo Fighter Pro
Foo Fighter Pro (demo)
Foo Fighter Premium
James Bond Pro
James Bond Pro (demo)
James Bond Premium (demo)
Godzilla Pro
Godzilla Pro (demo)
Rush Premium (used)
Avengers Pro
Avengers Premium
Jurassic Pro
Jurassic Pro (demo)
TMNT Premium
Iron Maiden Pro
Iron Maiden Pro (demo)
Iron Maiden Premium
Star Wars The Pin Comic
Star Wars The Pin Comic (demo)
Jurassic Park The Pin

Toy Story 4 LE $11,999
Toy Story 4 LE (demo) $10,999
Toy Story 4 CE $14,999

Galactic Tank Force LE $10,999
Galactic Tank Force Deluxe (demo) $8750
Legends of Valhalla Deluxe $8395
Legends of Valhalla Deluxe (demo) $7895
Legends of Valhalla Deluxe (huo) $7395
Hot Wheels Deluxe $7395
Hot Wheels Classic (routed) $6495

Rick and Morty Blood Suckers Edition huo (make offer)
Ultraman Standard (make offer)
Ultraman Collector's (make offer)
Halloween Collector's (huo)
Scooby-Doo Collector's $9769

Big Buck Hunter Reloaded Online Mini $7495
Big Buck Hunter Reloaded Online Panorama $6495
Halo 4 Player Tehtered $19,999

Golden Tee 2022 Pedestal (potential free upgrade) $3995
Golden Tee 2022 Pedestal w/tv stand (demo) $3995
PGA Tour Standard (free upgrade) $5299

Ice Cold Beer Remake $5499

Trade-ins are welcome.

1 month later
#20047 5 months ago
Quoted from madtown:

Wondering if anyone near madison sells anti reflective glass, invisiglass/vodoo ect. Might be interested in buying some. Or if anybody is looking to sell theirs, dm me please!

If Jim doesn't have it, you can order it from me here and either pick it up by the dells, or we can arrange to drop it off when we come through town.

we are also offering free pick up of products at Pinball Expo

https://www.kingpingames.net/product-page/hd-glass

https://www.kingpingames.net/product-page/jersey-jack-invisiglass

4 weeks later
#20146 4 months ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Donated. Wishing you speedy recovery Tullster!
He is one of the nicest guys ive ever talked with.....i hadn't seen him in a few years but ran into him last MGC and the smile on that guys face when he saw me was just truly genuine.

who doesn't smile when they see you?

On a side note, Tully is a great human and I hope for his speedy recovery. Much of Wisconsin pinball owes it's expansion to Tully and all the great work he has done (and is still doing) over the years.

#20162 4 months ago
Quoted from HooperTriplett:

Howdy all - looking like I'm relocating to Madison in the next couple months. Welcome any insight in good locations for casual play and distributors. Thanks!

There are some great places in Madison. In no particular order

I/O barcade
Blue moon
Need haven
Geeks mania
Aftershock
Schweoglers bowling

As for local distributors, you are stuck with me for being the closest. We are a full line distributors that does sales of machines and accessories, installation, service after the sale, and more. We are authorized distributors for

Stern
Jersey jack
Chicago gaming
Spooky
American
Barrels of fun
Raw thrills
Namco
Incredible technology
Pipeline Games
St Louis Crane Company

You can get on our mailing list by going to

www.KingPinGames.net

[email protected] is good way to get in touch too.

Here's my cell if you want to go that route.

608-393-2299 Christopher

Let me know how we can help you

#20192 4 months ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

Has anyone heard about Stern releasing the topper for Foo Fighters yet? I thought I heard someone speculating that we might see something in October but obviously nothing happened with that.

Stern has typically been about a year after release for accessories. That would put us roughly February. We (KingPin) have not heard anything about accessories yet

1 week later
1 month later
#20460 82 days ago

There are now 4 elton john platinum in the "area."

Lumberjack Johnny's - appleton, wi
I/O barcade - Madison, wi
Blue moon - Madison, wi
LITT - Minneapolis, MN

If you're looking to get one for yourself let us know.

[email protected]

1 week later
#20499 74 days ago
Quoted from brobra:

Looking for a Deadpool pro, may consider a premo.

i have both in stock new if you are considering that route.

2 weeks later
#20548 55 days ago

Looking to play the new Stern Pinball Jaws?

Here are some local places to check out

Blue Moon Bar & Grill - Madison, WI (Craft Beer Pinball League)
I/O Arcade Bar - Madison, WI (Madison Pinball)
Geeks Mania - Madison, WI (Geeks Mania)
NerdHaven Arcade - Madison, WI (Craft Beer Pinball League)
Louie's Tap House - Roscoe, IL (Rockford Pinball)
Midwest Ale Works - East Moline, IL (LEVEL UP Midwest LLC)
Lumberjack Johnny's - Appleton - Appleton, WI (Escape Room Wisconsin - Appleton)
District 1 Brewing Company - Stevens Point, WI
Legend Larry's - Sheboygan Falls, WI (Scott's Vending, Inc.)
Bad Penny Pinball - St Paul, MN (Bad Penny Pinball)

Stop out and play one today!

There may be others out there, but these are the ones we supply. If your current distributor doesn't help you promote your new game and locations, you know where to find us.

[email protected]

#20553 53 days ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Maybe from a different distributor?

Yeah, I'm sure there are some. I just listed the ones that we sold.

1 week later
#20582 47 days ago
Quoted from Viking84:

Looking for a Star wars premium or maiden premium here in the twin cities area. Hit me up if you wanna deal.

if you decide to go new let me know. i have maiden premium in stock, star wars premium on order for March 2024. I will be up in your area around the end of the month (february)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread?tu=kingpingames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.