1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 197 of 415.
#9801 6 years ago

Dialed In is heading to SS Billiards. Started it's journey today.

LTG : )

DialedIn (resized).JPGDialedIn (resized).JPG

#9802 6 years ago

Live from Eagan, Minnesota. I love when my son has his friends over and they all go nuts playing pinball. Often times it's the first time most kids have ever played a game.

IMG_3702 (resized).JPGIMG_3702 (resized).JPG

#9803 6 years ago

My basement will be finished next week, so I'll try to trade my TZ one last time before I haul all the machines downstairs. Looking for but not limited to LoTR, Metallica, Monster Bash, MM, ToTAN, IJ, (+/-) Cash. I would be willing to sell outright as well.

IMG_2413 (resized).jpgIMG_2413 (resized).jpg

#9804 6 years ago

Swag for Craft Beer Pinball League opener at the Blue Moon in Madison. Starts at 6 pm on Wednesday. First beer on us & Deschutes for those that participate!

IMG_20170619_221630 (resized).jpgIMG_20170619_221630 (resized).jpg

#9805 6 years ago

My friend has a Corvette pinball that is blowing fuses and optos are not working which is causing the race track and LT engine not to work. I have tried to walk him through some checks, but not having luck over the phone. If anyone can help or knows a tech in the Phillips WI area, please let me know so we can try to get his game back up and running. Thanks.

#9806 6 years ago

Pinball on a stick guys. Will you have any pinball to play this weekend for MSRA back to the fifties show? It's always nice to get out of the sun occasionally and play a game or two.

#9807 6 years ago

2.0 Update in Hobbit and 6.5 Update in Wizard Of Oz at SS Billiards.

They will be up for everyone to download soon.

#9808 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Pinball on a stick guys. Will you have any pinball to play this weekend for MSRA back to the fifties show? It's always nice to get out of the sun occasionally and play a game or two.

I'm not sure if they are going to. There might be a couple to play. policano would know for sure.

#9809 6 years ago

Who wants to come in and help set up a Dialed In ? LTG : )

DialedIn (resized).JPGDialedIn (resized).JPG

#9810 6 years ago

And it's up and running at SS Billiards.

MikeS (resized).JPGMikeS (resized).JPG

#9811 6 years ago

Looks great Lloyd! Setup on free play of course right?

#9812 6 years ago

ugh i wish I was closer

#9813 6 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Setup on free play of course right?

Those days are over. POTC was the last game I had on free play all day, 10 slabs of Famous dave's ribs, and a tournament on POTC for $100.

#9814 6 years ago

Dialed in played great lloyd, really liked the flow that game had.

#9815 6 years ago

Jersey Jack Pinball Row at SS Billiards.

JJPRow (resized).JPGJJPRow (resized).JPG

#9816 6 years ago

awesome sight!!!!

#9818 6 years ago

Thanks to everyone that made it out last night! We had a good mix of pinheads, craft beer enthusiests, and regulars... Tim of course crushed everyone. We are going to have to put him on a two drink minimum going forward... We Played a round on each machine and used the scoring for the Bomber Finals which awarded the top player of each group a Cellared Deschutes Bomber. Congrats Luke, Tony, STX, and Jonathan!

We got some good suggestions and are going to tweek a few things moving forward, starting with a 6:30 Start time to allow more people to make it out! We are working with Lagunitas to pull some fun Swag from the Chicago Brewery for our next event on July 5th!

If you made it out and have any pictures I would love to add them to the album! Shoot me a PM!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1079710202130800.1073741840.309566492478512&type=1&l=6fa16a2ac8

~Jim

IMG_20170621_202600 (resized).jpgIMG_20170621_202600 (resized).jpg

#9819 6 years ago

The Remake Row at SS Billiards.

RemakeRow (resized).JPGRemakeRow (resized).JPG

#9820 6 years ago

can't wait to see how the PPS row grows!

#9821 6 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Thanks to everyone that made it out last night! We had a good mix of pinheads, craft beer enthusiests, and regulars... Tim of course crushed everyone. We are going to have to put him on a two drink minimum going forward... We Played a round on each machine and used the scoring for the Bomber Finals which awarded the top player of each group a Cellared Deschutes Bomber. Congrats Luke, Tony, STX, and Jonathan!
We got some good suggestions and are going to tweek a few things moving forward, starting with a 6:30 Start time to allow more people to make it out! We are working with Lagunitas to pull some fun Swag from the Chicago Brewery for our next event on July 5th!
If you made it out and have any pictures I would love to add them to the album! Shoot me a PM!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1079710202130800.1073741840.309566492478512&type=1&l=6fa16a2ac8
~Jim

Jim... thanks again for putting this together. Was really hard to believe it was the first event at this location, as it ran really smooth imho. Was glad my son's college orientation coincided nicely with this event. I really appreciated the low-key style and the fact that you broke everyone into groups based on qualifying games to keep us all interested and playing til the end. Even though I didn't play anywhere near what I was hoping for, it was nice to take home the prize for "C Division" (so to speak).

#9823 6 years ago

Anyone have a Jack Bot they want to part with? Must be in nice shape though.

#9824 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Anyone have a Jack Bot they want to part with? Must be in nice shape though.

I would possibly trade. If you have any trades, feel free to pm. My pinside wishlist should be up to date.

#9825 6 years ago

Listing my Taxi for sale. Got to make room for a new table. Looking for 1800. It's in players condition but the table is solid through and through. There's mylar bubbling thats hard to see in the pics. I will include a decal sheet for the inserts and a playfield protector. PM me with questions or for pics.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-taxi-7

#9826 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I would possibly trade. If you have any trades, feel free to pm. My pinside wishlist should be up to date.

Looked at you list and I only have BF and that's not going anywhere.

#9827 6 years ago

Anyone have a decent Corvette pin there looking to sell? Have a very good friend looking for one here in the cities.

#9828 6 years ago

I put my Theater of Magic on Minneapolis Craigslist last night. Looking to fund a Dialed In possibly.

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#9829 6 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

I put my Theater of Magic on Minneapolis Craigslist last night. Looking to fund a Dialed In possibly.
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Let me know when you are ready to get a Dialed In. as more and more hit the line and pre-orders get filled i should have some "in stock" soon enough. i ordered extra because Dialed in is going to be (already is) a great game.

#9830 6 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

Nice machine! I wish I had the room for it right now... At that price it won't be around long.
I really need to move into a bigger house...

#9831 6 years ago
Quoted from jrockne:

Nice machine! I wish I had the room for it right now... At that price it won't be around long.
I really need to move into a bigger house...

Thanks. it really does look great in person and plays really great, I've owned it for awhile so I've got it all dialed in the way I like it but it's not a Dialed In and that's what I want now that I've played it.

#9832 6 years ago

Nice price for a solid ToM. GLWS

#9833 6 years ago

I currently have 2 of each of the following

Wizard of Oz Standard Edition w/shaker motor. $8000
2.0 light system
2.0 game code
double factory warranty starts when you get your game

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1088-kingpin-games/00929-wizard-of-oz-standard-edition-20-show-game

The Hobbit Standard Edition w/shaker motor and invisiglass $8000
6.5 game code
double factory warranty starts when you get your game

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1088-kingpin-games/00930-the-hobbit-standard-edition-show-game

Let me know if you interested in either
Christopher

#9834 6 years ago

Just a reminder that entries for this close Friday night at midnight. There's still time to play a game or two of pinball to get entered into this random drawing for this cool prize. It is really that easy.

GIVEAWAY! Ernie Hudson Signed & Framed Ghostbusters Translite
This month I am giving away an original Ghostbusters Pro pinball translite that is signed by Winston himself...Ernie Hudson. The translite is already matted and framed as shown as well! The translite will be given away via random draw, so you don't have to be a great pinball player to win, all you need to do is enter! So bring the spouse, the significant other and/or the kids and double or triple your odds. This contest and the venue are both family friendly and open to people of all ages and skillsets!

Here's how it works...

Just head over to Sun Ray Lanes ANYTIME during the month of June. That's right, anytime it is convenient for you...11pm or 11am...doesn't matter. At Sun Ray, just play a game on any of the following 5 Super League pinball machines; (Ghostbusters, Aerosmith, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and/or South Park). High scores, low scores...it doesn't matter, everyone who enters has the same chance of winning! After playing, either e-mail your name and pictures of your scores to ([email protected]) or you can post the pictures of your scores on the wall of the Super League group page...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TwinCitiesSuperLeague/

On July 1st show up at noon at Sun Ray Lanes the winner will be drawn live and that person will get to take the framed translite home that day. We will also have two additional pinball events that day, along with FREE PIZZA as well. A great opportunity for a very unique prize and an afternoon full of pinball fun!

19092725_10211246881800811_4196228037119658944_o (resized).jpg19092725_10211246881800811_4196228037119658944_o (resized).jpg

#9835 6 years ago

So, how does someone pick which one of their kids they like the best or the least? It's a tough problem, but when you enjoy collecting new pins, you have to face the dreaded moment when you need to move one to make room for the SWLE you've ordered.

I am most likely going to be looking for a good home for my TSPP... sort of an adoption, rather than a sale? The other alternative is to wrap it up tight and safe and keep it in climate controlled storage til I can get a larger basement. Not completely ruling that out at the moment. Keep an eye on the Mpls craigslist if you're interested at all, and don't be surprised if it actually never makes it there, as this is a tough moment for me. Also accepting useful thoughts on how to keep from breaking up my family!!

#9836 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

So, how does someone pick which one of their kids they like the best or the least? It's a tough problem, but when you enjoy collecting new pins, you have to face the dreaded moment when you need to move one to make room for the SWLE you've ordered.
I am most likely going to be looking for a good home for my TSPP... sort of an adoption, rather than a sale? The other alternative is to wrap it up tight and safe and keep it in climate controlled storage til I can get a larger basement. Not completely ruling that out at the moment. Keep an eye on the Mpls craigslist if you're interested at all, and don't be surprised if it actually never makes it there, as this is a tough moment for me. Also accepting useful thoughts on how to keep from breaking up my family!!

Put it in the kitchen.

#9837 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

You may consider borrowing to a trusted friend for safekeeping short-term or do a buyback agreement. I've also found that removing furniture that is not utilized helps free up some space. Short run, finishing the garage(heat/floor/walls) might give you some extra space for relatively low dollars. Extra bedrooms are a nice place as well

#9838 6 years ago

I have a HUO, mint condition Hobbit Gold Smaug listed for sale at $7,150.

Any of you guys possibly heading to Colorado anytime soon? I know it's a long shot, but a good pinsider is interested in the game, and would pay someone a few hundred bucks to grab the game in Sioux Falls, SD and deliver to Colorado. Again, probably a long shot, but thought we'd throw it out there.

Thanks!

#9839 6 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

I have a HUO, mint condition Hobbit Gold Smaug listed for sale at $7,150.
Any of you guys possibly heading to Colorado anytime soon? I know it's a long shot, but a good pinsider is interested in the game, and would pay someone a few hundred bucks to grab the game in Sioux Falls, SD and deliver to Colorado. Again, probably a long shot, but thought we'd throw it out there.
Thanks!

A month too late it would seem, as I'm sure you would have had little problem finding a vendor driving out for the Rocky Mtn Pinball Showdown in early June. I'm personally headed to Denver in late July, but unfortunately Delta has strict guidelines on checked luggage and carry-ons!

#9840 6 years ago

I have 4 rusty gottlieb sys3 legs and 3-4 dmds that have an issue of some sort, dead or line out. Free to anyone

#9841 6 years ago

Great turnout on a holiday weekend for the monthly Survivor Tournament at Sun Ray today. Lots of new faces came out for the chance to win the cool prize. It was great to see husbands and wives and fathers and sons out playing pinball together as families. Hopefully a lot of fun...and free Little Oven Pizza was had by all.

Congratulations to Aaron Lindgren who won the signed Ernie Hudson Ghostbusters translite in the random draw. Next Survivor Tournament is on Saturday, August 5th at 2:00, so mark it on your calendars. If you missed out, I have another one of these signed translites that I will give away in the next few months, so you'll have another chance to win one.

sternarmy (resized).JPGsternarmy (resized).JPG

#9842 6 years ago

I have a mint condition Hobbit Gold Smaug for sale at $7,150.
I also have a dedicated Frogger arcade, Nintendo Vs. Super Mario Brothers arcade, and a dedicated Gyruss cocktail table I'm looking to move. I'd give someone a great package deal, if interested.
Thanks!

#9843 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I have 4 rusty gottlieb sys3 legs and 3-4 dmds that have an issue of some sort, dead or line out. Free to anyone

Still have the 4 gottlieb sys 3 legs and now 1 dmd with 2 rows that sorta flicker.

#9844 6 years ago

Found a second set of miss matched legs that came on my old black hole. Not too bad shape with but no feet.

If no one wants them they get tossed in the next trash or dump visit (within 7 days from today).

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#9845 6 years ago

Alrighty, moved BBH. Looking for a LOTR's now! Can be routed, players or good condition. Doesn't need to be HOU/mint.

#9846 6 years ago

Games Done Quick is now streaming live from Minneapolis for the next 5 days straight. Jump into the live chat on Twitch and throw out some specific game or challenge requests and they can play what you want to see. It's all for a great charitable cause...Doctors Without Borders.

https://www.twitch.tv/mlpinball

#9848 6 years ago

She's almost ready for a new home!

IMG_3391 (resized).JPGIMG_3391 (resized).JPG

#9849 6 years ago

Thinking about shaking up the collection.

Blackout w/new repro BG: $1000
Pinbot: $1500
Doctor Who w/color DMD: $3000
No Fear w/black powder coat, upgraded speakers, and all new ramps and plastics: $3000
Spiderman w/shaker, LED-OCD, speaker lights, etc: $4700 (ad in marketplace)

Trades toward Metallica pro, Star Trek pro, Star Wars pro only. Most prices are somewhat negotiable so feel free to make offers, but low-balls will be ignored. I will try to get pictures and ads posted in the next couple days.

#9850 6 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Thinking about shaking up the collection.
Blackout w/new repro BG: $1000
Pinbot: $1500
Doctor Who w/color DMD: $3000
No Fear w/black powder coat, upgraded speakers, and all new ramps and plastics: $3000
Spiderman w/shaker, LED-OCD, speaker lights, etc: $4700 (ad in marketplace)
Trades toward Metallica pro, Star Trek pro, Star Wars pro only. Most prices are somewhat negotiable so feel free to make offers, but low-balls will be ignored. I will try to get pictures and ads posted in the next couple days.

pm sent

There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 197 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/197 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.