1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

795 posts in this topic match your search for posts by mustangpaul. You are on page 1 of 4.
#896 11 years ago

Hi guys, new kid on the block here, don't know if I'll ever be able to keep up with you guys but I have 2 and might have room for another. Any PB Parties going on in the near future, I'd like to meet some of you and maybe learn a thing or three.

1 month later
#1349 10 years ago
Quoted from Foo:

What's part of an Avengers head going for these days?

That would make a cool basement ceiling panel down my basement over my pins. I'd like to get a bunch of dif. ones. How many do you have?

#1350 10 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

My party was a huge success this year, though I don't think a single Pinsider showed up. Oh well, the pins got plenty of play anyway.

Dang missed it. Your not that far either.

2 weeks later
#1412 10 years ago
Quoted from PBaller22:

Perhaps an odd question, but I'm curious if anyone has any leads on some reasonably priced diner booths? I'm thinking of adding one to my game room that is in the process of being put together, but I could add another machine for the prices I've been seeing online...and if you include shipping, hell...I might as well buy a NIB. Thanks!

Check craigslist if you haven't done so.

2 weeks later
#1518 10 years ago

Space Shuttle cuz you can get new plastics and PF and the BG's are usually still in good shape.

1 week later
#1627 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

working on my first fixer upper:
http://imgur.com/a/U8NFa

Man that's needs some board work, I would be lost.

#1628 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Who is trying to flip the $361 Hardbody from ebay? Anyone here?
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Offer them $361.00....they said "or best offer".

#1661 10 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

I don't have that problem with high scores ............my Pinsider friends can't beat me

I don't have the problem of high scores either........cuz I don't have any.

#1696 10 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Joining the "group: if possible and checking in from MN - Pin*Bot my first and recently purchased pin

Greetings MN-Flipper from MustangPaul in St Paul. Gonna buy more pins? Good game to start with.

#1697 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I got my first pin alive, now I just need to fine tune it.
Does anyone have any dead machines that might make a good project pinball to work on for sale?

Good, you FINALLY got one.

#1719 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I've been on a car theme hunt! I haven't played HS more than a couple times. I should fix that.

You could come down and play mine.....if it were together that is.

#1730 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Dr. Dude pinball for $500 tomorrow at a garage sale. I'd jump at this, but no way to get it home.

I've got a van, I could haul it for you if you buy the gas and a beer. PM me.

#1739 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

It's gone.
The nice man that bought it is sitting here right now. It's on a trailer. He needs help getting it in his house.
LTG : )

Did the early bird get the worm....I mean pin? Pictures please.

#1749 10 years ago

A Dr. Dude just popped up on MPLS CL. For trade or cash.

#1752 10 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

I just missed out on the Dr dude from the rummage sale. I picked up Jurassic Park then headed over to the sale hoping to get another machine and it was gone..... At least I ended up bringing home one machine.

I was thinking about that DD but decided against it. I would have camped out in front of the place if I really wanted it. Sounds like you had a fun day though.

#1830 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

My wallet is getting a little too full. I might be able to get Lloyd to help me with that tomorrow if I can time my trip to Minneapolis tomorrow correctly.

If your gonna be in town tomorrow stop by my place and try your hand at JM, Space Shuttle and Fireball Classic. PM me.

#1834 10 years ago

OK some other time then, I'm a courier so I'm all over the place so I might take you up on the offer. That is a great looking game.

#1839 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

new personal best at LTG's

Nice. How long did it take ya?

#1874 10 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

I love my Creetch. I never really understood the hate for the game, but now that I've been around Pinside for a while, I've realized there's a lot of hate for a lot of games that seems unwarranted and in some ways almost seems scripted. Because of that realization, I don't tend to worry about popular opinion much anymore. If I did, I'd never like or buy anything. Oh and this just in:
Congo rocks.

You got that right, the same goes for me, I like what I like and if nobody wants to play it oh well. Never played Congo...I know it has a BIG monkey on it.

#1893 10 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Selling Getaway if anyone is interested. Playfield and cab look good. Light wear on a couple inserts. Cab has some fade. Everything works well except one of the flippers needs correct coil. No credit dot. Just trying to break even here. $1900/obo.
Will take pics and put in Marketplace and CL tonight. Thought I would post here in case someone wants it. Heads up went to Todd and another interested party but they passed.
Funds are limited so we're selling to make room for another game.

Thought you just bought that.

#1896 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Any chance you are related to a "Mustang Sally"? If you are, could you please tell her that she needs to slow her mustang down?

Ohhhhh...."NO SOUP FOR YOU"!!!

#1897 10 years ago

If I had the room I'd buy it Steve. Put it right next to my High Speed. Would that light up the room or what.

#1909 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Good news, finally got my lucky seven 100% up and running. Totally works now, just need to fine tune it. Gotta invite boomer over soon!

Did you have to do a lot to get it running?

#1912 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Lots of battery acid damage to the board, had to replace:
battery connector
40 pin connector
several 7408's
one 7402
Broken trace
5-6 power transistors
3-4 npn's
2-3 bulbs
8 high watt resistors
8 transistors
6 different capacitors
Nothing was wrong with it 20 years ago, but when put into storage, it didn't age well.

WOW You REALLY know what your doin around these things. You can work on my games any day...I'll even spring for the lunch and the beer or soda.

#1914 10 years ago

I'd make it 5 and a never ending supply of Shasta.

#1936 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

http://pinballcircus.com/ October 12th & 13th.
Cover charge includes all pinball stuff. Two days of pinball machines on free play. Two tournaments on Sunday, two tournaments on Saturday and the TOPS tournaments and Goose Egg Event. On Saturday there is also pop and hot dogs all day and pizza from Pizza Lucé every two hours.
Sponsors are welcome to donate to the prize pool for drawings.
There are always pinball machines brought in for sale. A good chance to do some wheeling and dealing. And people bringing in games for sale get one free entry and $20 for each machine they bring in.
Plan to attend now.

I'm gonna make this one.

#1971 10 years ago

I bought one about 3 weeks ago and it was $40.

#1973 10 years ago

No, this was local. Did you call Al at Pinball Warehouse?

#1989 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Man I need to make it up there one of these years.
CHRIS

It aint THAT far.

#2000 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

He got back at me. Unfortunately he is a little sally and can;t handle drinking with the WI crew more than once a year in our home state
(Just a joke for those that do not know)

Why waste all that money on beer when you could waste it on a pin.

#2028 10 years ago

I save money for pins by not going to the liquor store AT ALL.

1 week later
#2118 10 years ago

OK here's one...leaving Friday after work to pick up my EATPM in Rapid City, SD. A nice 17 hour round trip to buy a pin. How's that for a post.

#2121 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'd give the post a 5.
Bringing home a EATPM, I'd give that a 10.

Your a hard man LTG....a hard man.... a 5.

#2136 10 years ago

Please see my (Good guy....aztarac) post.

#2139 10 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

That's impressive. Few weeks ago we pulled a 13 hour trip over two days - traveled in 3 different states and picked up two machines at different locations. It's always a blast to do a pin trip.

That was my first pin trip and was fun and saved $100 in shipping costs.

#2217 10 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

Anyone here getting a Star Trek?
I'm hoping we can leave any arguing or yelling about it's merits in the Star Trek thread
I think she sure is a puuurdy game. I'm not a trekkie though.

It's trekkER Tony. I like the looks of it too but it's to rich for my blood.

#2224 10 years ago

On the MN front...my Sega Star Wars and LAH are scheduled for delivery this week and Space Station the week after.

#2238 10 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

In order to keep my wishy-washiness in full bloom, I've decided I can't go though with selling my ST:TNG. I just know I'd regret it. As much as I want a new Stern Star Trek, I'll wait until I can afford it by a different means. Maybe a year down the road I'll be able to pick up a HUO premium or LE. As much as I'd like to be one of the first to bust one out of a box, I just can't.

Good call.

#2278 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Whirlwind left, Funhouse showed up.

You sure Rudy isn't going to creep you out. He does that to people late at night you know.

#2299 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

http://www.pinballwarehouse.com/
Looks like Al just got in some pretty nice machines, MM, TOM, and a few others.

That's great....but how many can afford 14k for MM.

#2314 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Anyone going to the auction this saturday?

Might be there.

#2318 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Me.

I would hope so...how would we get in otherwise, or maybe the dog would let us in.

#2337 10 years ago
Quoted from janus:

Would there be any interest in a Twin Cities home pinball club?
My thoughts were something along the lines of establishing a club where once a month a member would host. Maybe a host would have to have a minimum of three machines? If there were enough hosts, we wouldn't have to limit the membership to only hosts. I was thinking maybe just a winter thing, maybe longer. Maybe a mid-season mini tourney at blainbrook/mortimers/both, finals at, of course Lloyds?
Potluck? On your own? Friday nights? Saturday nights? Sunday nights? Midweek?
Maybe post replies here for now, or pm me. If there is enough interest, we could start a new thread. We'll see how this goes...

I'd be in for that after my gameroom is done in a month or 3 but I have all older games and people would get bored.

#2338 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

This is why I need to get out of mankato.

But you have to live where the work is right.

#2340 10 years ago

WOW!!! BIG upgrade. Nice....just in time for winter.

#2366 10 years ago

I suppose your rite but I've never had other pinheads over and only been to one event the MN Pinball BBQ which was really great. I think the oldest game there was HS2 and some of mine are older then that. But all I can do is try.

#2372 10 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

I have only played it while it was on location back in the day. I would love the opportunity to play it some more.
--
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

Well your just gonna have to take a trip to St. Paul and play mine. But not for a while, I'm working on the game room.

#2373 10 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Honestly I'd rather play the old Williams classics you have over any newer Stern. Especially here in the cities, with the Sterns being pretty easy to find on route. But maybe that's because I'm new to the hobby and didn't really grow up playing the "classics."

Shuttle is a pretty simple game but it's alot of fun and sounds great with a sub on it. You'll have to stop by too, when the room is done. Looking for someone to lay my carpet.

1 week later
#2434 10 years ago
Quoted from policano:

I'm bringing TSPP, Junk Yard, and Night Moves to the Circus!

You da man!!!!

#2483 10 years ago

Hope this make you laugh as hard as I did...

1069944_410407719067590_42536992... 32 KB

Yup I laughed.

#2484 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Dude, it's official. We are a club now. What did you want me to call it, Bryan Kelly's Sandbox?

OH GREAT!!!! Now I suppose we gotta get t-shirts.

#2485 10 years ago

Anyone in MN or WI do game restorations?

#2494 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

What are you looking to have restored?

An F14 if I can find one worth doing it to. I would love to hang out and help, learn about pinball machines. I just don't have the time and place to do it.

#2496 10 years ago
Quoted from sfish:

Got lucky yesterday and found a woz le in the box for sale in Minnesota . It is a beautiful game and with the latest software upgrades it really fun to play.

Great score....when can I come over and play it.

#2497 10 years ago
Quoted from Mokashi:

Don't forget about the Star Trek Launch party at Mortimer's Friday night!
Going early so I can get a t-shirt! I hope. Looking forward to playing WOZ as well.
Oh, and they have a T2 now, as well, in the back bar. I hope I can stay up past 9, when they open, so I can play it.
Last thing. Blainbrook has their 2nd Saturday Tournament this weekend also. Too bad it conflicts with the Pinball Circus. I am preparing by like doing one sit-up for this weekend's pinball line-up.
Friday:
Star Trek Launch
Saturday:
Pinball Circus
Blainbrook Tournament
Sunday:
Pinball Circus
Minnesota is going off! I will have played in 4 organized events by Sunday, if all goes well.

I might be playing in my first.

#2498 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Cad-Kid and I cleaned and repaired a TAF for some local people tonight. Turned out pretty good for a one night deal.

image.jpg 2 MB

image-937.jpg 2 MB

image-9.jpg 2 MB

image-467.jpg 3 MB

How can people let it get that bad is beyond me. Great job.

#2532 10 years ago

Just got back from the Star Trek Release Party at Mortimers, what a GREAT time. 46 people entered the tournament and this was my first. I expected to get blown away and I did but getting beat was never so much fun. The person who had the high score was over 10X my best score, but I did manage to limp in at 38th. The door prizes were great and I won a case of Summit Pale Ale which will be on ice for any MN/WI pinheads that want to come to my game room opening in about a month. I want to thank all the people I met and talked to about our shared passion...PINBALL!

I liked the game so much I'm trying to figure out a way to buy my first NIB game....STAR TREK.

Now I'm ready for the Pinball Circus at S&S Sat. and Sunday. What a GREAT weekend.

#2542 10 years ago

First day of the Pinball Circus was sooo much fun, I played about 80 games in about 5 hours and probably 100 or more tomorrow. Thanks Lloyd for being such a great host and everyone who came to play, talk and munch. GREAT TIME!!!

#2550 10 years ago

I went back also today but could only stay for about 3 hours but still got my money's worth, but where did every body go the place was a ghost town compared to yesterday. Can't wait till next years Circus....well yes I can because that means I'll be a year older.

#2594 10 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Is there anyone around the area that might be up to showing me some basic pinball playfield touch up work? I'd like to learn a bit about the process of spot filling, painting, and clear coat repairs.

Yeah, that stuff would be nice to know.

#2643 10 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

Good seller alert: lapean111 just sold me a Bally Vector with a smooth as buttah transaction. I forgot to get bolt #8.

That's great. I've had nothing but smooth transactions with all my Pinsider sellers.

#2645 10 years ago

Check out Hard Chrome in MPLS. I talked to them a couple of weeks ago and they do that kind of stuff. I don't know what their quality is like or their prices but at least you don't have to ship (both ways) which can get real spendy with heavy stuff.

#2708 10 years ago

Looks like another road trip for me. After playing the new Star Trek pin at the release party last month I couldn't get it out of my mind. So when the one a PinSider in IL was selling came up I couldn't pass it up. It will be about a 15 hour 850 mile round trip but the gas will only come to about $180 compared to over $450 to have it shipped so next Sat. I will be IL bound. This will be my first new game and I'm very excited because I love the Star Trek theme, the play is great and it's a beautiful game.

#2714 10 years ago

Congrats!! I do that trip frequently - I am driving to Mi later this month to pick up my NIB Hemi modded AC/DC - that will be a 1300 mile round trip - oh the journeys we embark on for the silverball

Now THAT'S a trip. Just go to the library and get a couple of books on cd, the unabridged books. They make the miles melt away. Safe journeys.

#2715 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Anyone intersted in a james bond pinball machine? Looks to be in decent shape, seller said it works. I'd sell it for $450

00k0k_h9FS2ats3c4_600x450.jpg 26 KB

01111_5MgqLz98KFH_600x450.jpg 29 KB

From the pictures they look nice.

#2724 10 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

I have discovered the secret identity of Pinbot - It's Russ! (Rustylizard)

Yesterday I made 1st place on Russ's freshly rebuilt Pinbot. I guess some people just can't stand having someone else in first place on their home machine (lol)
--
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

russ_pinbot01.jpg 230 KB

I have one simple house rule...if someone puts a higher score on my machines no more free pinball for that person on that machine. Problem solved.

#2725 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I picked up the High Speed today. When I called originally, I asked for his word to hold it for me. He said he had TONS of emails after I called with people willing to buy both and pay a little more. But he said he didn't want to go back on his word, so I was able to grab it for the $500 he initially wanted. Turns out Jason(lucky) set up the price 2 months ago, but never picked it up. So I guess a thanks to him for getting me a good price. He had a james bond, which I left behind for another pinsider to get since it was hard enough to move the first I didn't want to move the second, so all in all everything worked out fine.
The back glass was really nice. Playfield has wear, but to be expected.

DSCN0107.JPG 3 MB

That's a good price but that playfield is toast. Now if only you could get a new one.

#2729 10 years ago

Anyone in the metro do flame polishing of plastic ramps?

#2739 10 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

I just bought a Chef's Torch with Fuel Gauge. I've never done it before.
http://www.amazon.com/BonJour-Brushed-Aluminum-Chefs-Torch/dp/B000G9OYX4/ref=sr_1_2
I practiced on a subway ramp and it wasn't too hard. Just don't get greedy and leave the torch in one spot. Keep it moving.

IMAG1893.jpg 731 KB

IMAG1899.jpg 2 MB

OK now who's got a junk ramp they could send me to practice on?

#2742 10 years ago

I know I could do it with practice but who's got one for me to practice on.

#2778 10 years ago

Yup Loyd your right, but did you guys ever go to the bars in the '70's and '80's. It was all about the music and the women.

#2786 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Your business sense is astounding. Because your mother had trouble with a liquor license, a liquor license is a bad thing. Unfucking believable. You should teach business classes.

I guess you told him.

1 week later
#2892 10 years ago

I have 3 sheet of used pf glass to give away. Come and get it.

#2895 10 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

I made the mistake of going rolling skating with my daughter tonight. Don't think my legs can take any more. Ugh.
Wish I was younger!

Yeah but you have a lot more mass to move around then she does and it's centered a lot higher too.....see there's always a positive side.

#2903 10 years ago

Can anyone in the metro area help a guy out riveting a WCS94 coin toss part to a new plastic? I don't have the tooling for that and don't really want to invest for two rivets. Shoot me a message and we can work something out.

You need the small round back rivets don't you?

#2950 10 years ago

OK what you guys got for someone from Minneapolis?

#2974 10 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/pinballrefinery check out their new FB page and give them a like
http://www.pinballrefinery.com/store He did many mods to my machine I purchased NIB from them - there is there store... Here is the Black Friday discount code M5VZK14G1X2F
The website will ask you for a code at the checkout page, just enter this code to receive a 15% off.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

When does the BF discount start? What do ya think the chrome, lit apron would look like on my Star Trek Pro?

#2975 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Good pinball night for me tonight. First game on SS I upped my high score a million. Still not GC but getting closer. Upped my GC score on WW after about five games. Went from 20M to 25M. This is a tough beast that barely ever lets ball climb millions ramp. I had an easier WW that I shot 31M on the first night I had it. Now going to tackle Congo.

image.jpg 133 KB

image-275.jpg 166 KB

Your having a GREAT night.

#2978 10 years ago

You can order now from pinball refinery and use that code- the lit apron looks bad ass!

What do ya think about the chrome apron on the black trim Pro?

1 week later
#3081 10 years ago

So MnHotRod, you picking up the new mustang pin? I bet mustang Paul will!

Oh you bet I'm thinking about it. I'll bet Stern is gonna sell 50,000 of them world wide. But at what price point?

#3126 10 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

If Stern sells 50,000 of any game, I will buy you a Mustang pinball myself ... and a Mustang.

DEAL!! But by the time they sell that many we'll both be 6 feet under.

#3138 10 years ago

Get the little lady a chair to stand on.

#3140 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Was going to deliver my SOF near Chicago tomorrow and probably pick up a project on the way home. I think the weather is going to keep me home until another day.

Yeah we got some snow last night too, messin up my plans also.

#3159 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Thanks a lot guys. Somehow I have 5 pins in my collection and I thought i'd only ever have 1-2 at a time.

A classic case of "keeping up with the Joneses".

#3168 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I'm almost last in line, but it will be worth the wait.

pinball.PNG 66 KB

I gotta see that one....NICE!!

#3187 10 years ago

WOW...free SW pin, must have been a real basket case. The DE SW?

#3229 10 years ago

Busy weekend, got my 2 Creech wall hangings up and the behind the bar playfields hung. The CSI on the left is lit with mini Christmas lights that have 12 dif. light patterns, the other 2 will be done at some point. The game room is coming along.

Creech 1.JPGCreech 1.JPG Creech 2.JPGCreech 2.JPG 3 PF.JPG3 PF.JPG
#3252 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I went to that Pizza place in Rochester today, was dissapointed at how worn the machines were. Balls kept getting lost and a target was almost completely missing in one game.
I gave more money to the kids playing the pins than I put in for myself. It was worthwhile when I heard the boy yell to his sister that he had gotten three balls going on the harley davidson machine and wanted her to see it.

Sounds like fun, to bad about the machines. You can come over and put quarters in my machines...they all work too.

#3254 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I do need to meet up with some of the minneapolis pinsiders sometime. It'd be fun!

Mankato aint that far away, your welcome to stop in anytime your in town just send me a PM when you'll be here. I have 7 pins up right now and a DE Star Wars soon.

#3258 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

Day one of Vacation. I should keep track of how much pinball I play on the road. Not Beer that be to hard to count! Green Bay Lambeau Field first stop!

VACATION....what's that. Have fun.

#3269 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Just brought home a Stargate. Time to move it in and set up.

That has got to be one of the best looking games out there. Nice.

#3274 10 years ago

From what I've seen the gold wire forms are standard, probably powder coated.

#3279 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Hey guys. This Sunday is the last pinball tournament of 2013 in MN and your last chance to get some points to qualify for the upcoming Minnesota State Championship! Come on out and have some fun playing pinball and networking with a bunch of other pinheads this Sunday! Here are all the details. Any other questions, just let me know.
TOURNAMENT DETAILS:
Last Sunday of each month. $5.00 buy in, double elimination tournament. Random draws for bracket seating and games played. 200% cash payout to finishers 1-4 and random draws to win your $5.00 entry fee back. Also, a free $1.00 off drink token to participants. This is a open event, so feel free to invite or bring your friends and family!
Pinball Machines on site...
Star Trek (Pro)
Attack From Mars (Color DMD)
Addams Family (Color DMD)
Wizard of Oz
Theater of Magic
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Metallica (LE)
Transformers (Pro)
X-Men (Pro)
AC/DC (Premium)
Lord of the Rings
Terminator 2
WPPR points awarded to all participants. If you have played in tournaments before, you can check your IFPA ranking here...
http://www.ifpapinball.com/

At Blainebrook ? What time?

#3291 10 years ago
Quoted from Notbychance:

Soon my game room will be finished +/- a month and I'd love to find a TAF to pop its cherry. If anyone is considering selling shortly perhaps we can work something out. Have a T2 for trade or just straight cash. Send a pm, thanks guys.

Hope ya find one soon, fun game.

#3294 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Anyone have any project machines they'd like to sell?

PM sent.

#3332 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Minnie trip coming up on the 4th. Any invites would be great for a quick stopby.

Sure come on over. PM me if your interested.

#3333 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Small pinball gathering my house at 7:00 if anyone is in the area.

Love to Rusty but it's too far.

#3347 10 years ago

Hey guys, see my post "Need help drinking beer". Your all invited.

#3374 10 years ago

and I have to go out and work in it.

#3383 10 years ago

I knew it was cold today when I made a delivery and left the engine running pointed into the wind, when I came back 5 minutes later I got in and looked at the temp gauge and it was on COLD and the heater was blowing cold air.

#3388 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

damn that is cold. Was it a big delivery truck?
Well I got my LWJP cliffy in and JM shipping crate mod looking snazzy!

No a Ford 3/4 ton van.

Nice work.

You comin down to play some pin and help drink some beer?

#3394 10 years ago

They say it's going to get up to -2 tomorrow.......a heat wave.

#3416 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I decided to work on my street fighter and I'm glad I did. I did a flipper rebuild for the left tonight and it made a huge difference. The ramp shot used to be pretty difficult now it a pretty fast shot.

IMG_20140107_201008.jpg 207 KB

IMG_20140107_200957.jpg 202 KB

IMG_20140107_213201.jpg 178 KB

IMG_20140107_213509.jpg 177 KB

WOW...that bracket is supposed to be shiny isn't it? Looks like it has never been rebuilt. Now the right one.

#3436 10 years ago
Quoted from Silvercoin:

So I got a new Williams in the house on Tuesday.....
Baby Williams!
Dylan Michael Williams, 7lbs 12 ounces..
Destined to be my video/pinball buddy!

039.JPG 101 KB

Congrats How many do you have?

1 week later
#3526 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

My HS playfield came in!

IMG_20140122_172906[1].jpg 140 KB

Purdeeee. Why don't ya bring it over and we'll try it out in my HS.......just to make sure it works of course.

#3540 10 years ago

TC and friends, burgers, beer, hockey, pinball and Wild.

#3554 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I talked with him yesterday about a broken flipper on Independence Day. He had surgery recently so he has been out. He is fine and just recovering, so he hasn't been out much.

Thanks Les, tell him we said HI.

1 week later
#3595 10 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

If I wasn't picking up an Elvira and the Party Monsters today, I'd be all over that Funhouse.

ALL RIGHT...another EATPM owner in town. Where did ya get it and what kind of shape is it in?

#3599 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I will be in Minneapolis tomorrow night. The guys I am going with on the fishing trip are going to a club called Aqua. I want to find a barcade close to that. Any help? Pinball Map isnt helping me.

Where in MPLS?

#3605 10 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Changed my mind and went with Terminator 3. From Pinball Warehouse. Just had 2nd thoughts.

That's OK....now we have another T3 owner in town, I have that one too. I put 3 double spots on my T3 and it REALLY made a dif. If you come to my Daytona/Pinball party Feb. 23rd, 11am till ?? you can check out how much better it is for game play.

#3634 10 years ago

Just what we need down in that part of the state. Good going.

#3723 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

Just posted on CL this morning a World Cup Soccer 94' in Eau Claire, WI. On the Minneapolis CL. $2220 Looks like someone got lucky with the Addams in the picture. Cheeseheads (adopted Cheeseheads also) let's not let this one cross the border!

Well how else ya gonna smuggle all that cheese in to MN.

#3725 10 years ago

I have one, it has all 4 of the games plus all the critters and 2 guns so you can compete against another shooter. Love it and so do my guests.

BigBuck 2.JPGBigBuck 2.JPG

#3727 10 years ago

Paul when is the next pinparty I want to come over - always a good time to be had there

Did you forget my Daytona 500/Pinball Party, Feb. 23rd, 11am till ???....not real late though, we have to get up for work in the morning. Pinball and arcade games from 11 till about 12:30 when the race starts, on 2 big screens, and after the race they go back on again. BYOB and I'll have Sloppy Joes and would appreciate it if people brought a little something to share.

#3728 10 years ago

Anyone have a Getaway they want to sell? I'm looking for one that I can save shipping costs on and pick-up myself.

#3730 10 years ago

Shall I REMIND you next week. REMIND Gary also.

#3732 10 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Anyone here heading east that can bring a game send me a message. Looks like a great place for pinball.

I'm not heading that way but what game ya lookin for?

#3734 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I sold a game that needs to go to Rhode Island if you find a good way.

Dang....how many can I fit in my work van.

#3760 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Storm seems to be getting worse.
LTG : (

IMG_0540.JPG 16 KB

IMG_0541.JPG 14 KB

It's the wind too.

#3775 10 years ago

Yeah Chris we'll miss ya at the Daytona 500/Pinball party. I'll have a beer or 3 for ya.

1 week later
#3830 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Pinball Circus coming up April 5th & 6th.
LTG : )™

Yup, I'll be there. But try to get some better pizza this time.

#3832 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

The restaurant next door is going to whip up some crap, I mean pizza. Egg roll and lo something.
I'll save a bundle and you'll love it as long as it's on cardboard.

Nice. Gonna have hotdogs too?

#3847 10 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Does anybody have a LotR in good shape that they would part with? I think my wife would actually allow me to get a pin if it's LotR..

MN-Flipper has-had a beautiful one. Don't know if he sold it.

#3853 10 years ago

Hey Jim, holding that Creech for ya.

#3855 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Hey now, keep it clean. This is a family forum.

You have a one track mind Lloyd.

#3858 10 years ago

ST Pro for me to Pimp - is what I am thinking

Mine got ya hooked?

#3862 10 years ago

Yes my Ac/Dc rocks hard - but I am looking forward to my NIB ST Pro - lasercut lit lollipop siderails and hinges, ah wait for pictures

Dang that's gonna be pimped out.

#3868 10 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

I got huge tax return back(refi'd my house) which could easily buy me a decent recent DMD machine.
So I did the right thing and booked a vacation.

But the vacation will only last a week or two, the right pin would last a couple of months or longer.

#3870 10 years ago

ST Pro NIB invading my house next week, already ordered some serious mods!

Which ones?

#3872 10 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

But the vacation memories last a lifetime. I haven't even gotten my Vector home yet(due to snow buildup around here). It has become an annual tradition to take a distant vacation every year. if I didn't, then I would have dough for a game room.

I know....I was just having some fun with ya.

#3875 10 years ago

Anyone want to come over and play some pins? All 13 are up and running.

#3877 10 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

I wanna play that MACH 3! Soo rare.

So do I. I can't find anyone to fix it. I have it set to the demo mode so you play all the way to the end, 15min. What a blast.

#3879 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

What type of boardwork does mach need?

It needs to have the boards tested to find out what's wrong and it needs a new 20 gold pin ribbon cable.

Board 1.JPGBoard 1.JPG Board 2.JPGBoard 2.JPG
#3881 10 years ago

Mach 3 as in the laser disc flight combat game?

Yup. Bomber game also but I like the fighter game better. I had one 20 years ago and had high score of over 500,000 points. After 15 min. your completly worn out.

#3885 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

Nooooooooo, I don't think I can make it now! Stupid Work!

Say it aint so. Quit.

#3896 10 years ago
Quoted from Koolie:

Thanks for the info on the JD up at Pinball Warehouse. I played it a few weeks back and I think it was in decent shape, but not great and he wanted somewhere in the $2300-$2500 price range. I was either hoping for something nicer for the price or something that needs a little love, but cheaper. I hope I'm not wrong in my pricing of this title.
Thanks everyone,
Chris

But how far are you willing to drive to pick one up? It might be on the other coast then theirs shipping involved. But at least no MN sales rape....I mean tax. You've got time, just wait.

#3907 10 years ago

At-a-boy Jim. I had better see an improvement in you game when you come over and play mine.

#3916 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Just an FYI to all the locals, Mustang has been ordered and should optimistically arrive late March, early April. It will be on route at Mortimer's in Minneapolis. I will update this thread when it gets here, but I wanted to let everyone know as soon as I knew.
No word from Stern about a launch party yet, but I will update that info here too if/when it happens.

1514020_10202466698461715_724022... 73 KB

Sounds great Les, count me in for the launch party.

#3917 10 years ago
Quoted from Packerjeff:

Would also recommend going to the Gun Store which is only a mile from PHOF. Not many places that you can shoot 44 magnum, AK47, SAW light machine gun, Thompson machine gun, Grease gun, etc.

What no 50 cal. Sounds like fun time.

#3952 10 years ago

Jim, I just LOVE what the Refinery did with the bb lighting. Cool if they did it for the Pro. Your game is improving too.

1 week later
#4007 10 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

I couldn't get a game in on Mustang at Mort's last night. It had a mini crowd around it playing it for a few hours

Was it like that with Star Trek? A lot of people can relate to the theme so they are curious and that could carry this game for quite some time. Did you overhear what they were saying about it? What were the comments?

#4011 10 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

but I don't think the theme resonates all that much with their demographic. Could be wrong though!

I'm a courier and am out driving during the day and I see a lot of young people driving Mustangs, both male and female.

#4027 10 years ago

I vote for Independence Day and Transformers.

#4028 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Its looking like HS won't make it to the circus unless my work trip ends early. I'm sitting in po dunk ND right now and my HS is sitting at home without the GI/upper flipper/kicker working

Bummer about the game but you'll be there right.

#4029 10 years ago
Quoted from shock-e:

just went on a pinball trip to minneapolis. 50 games at blainbrook ...Great games at Morts and a great spot. ss billiards in hopkins for some A list action ! Great trip !

That's a nice trip but come back for the whole weekend next weekend and do the Circus. You'll play so much pin your arms will fall off.

#4033 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

Look what I got to play today!

Cnv0275.jpg 67 KB

Lucky.

#4042 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

We should just rent a uHaul...

Hey jonogo if you do that I'll kick in $20 to help cover cost.

#4051 10 years ago

What machine are you bringing MustangPaul?

No-can-do, that's why I offered the $20 Getting any of mine out of the basement is a MAJOR pain. If I had an Eskalara I'd think about it.

#4056 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Jonathan got us 6 pounds ten ounces of nacho cheese for the cheese pump.

That should last about an hour. Thanks Jonathan.

#4059 10 years ago

Go to his house and then say that I have moved a ton of pins and I wouldn't take one from his house. His damn basement steps are like a 90 degree angle down think he did that on purpose

You got that right, now if someone had an Eskalara it would be a diff. story.

#4063 10 years ago

If you quit buying a new pin every week you could buy an Eskalara

No-can-do....I'm ADDICTED! And besides ya can't play an Escalara.

#4078 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

found a pin 400 miles away in po dunk north dakota

IMG_20140401_174430.jpg 188 KB

Gonna buy it?

#4094 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I should buy one and lend it out until it pays for itself

You mean rent it. Not a good idea, no one knows how the use one correctly and I hate to think about what would happen then. Rent yourself as the operator too.

#4106 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Jonathan and Liz provided nectar for the cheese pump.

IMG_0549.JPG 35 KB

I hope that cheese doesn't pose a hazard to your carpet.

#4107 10 years ago

looks like it's going to be a no go.

Yeah thanks for trying Matt.

#4114 10 years ago

I got there a little before 1 today and it was PACKED and the gamers were having a blast. Plenty of food and pop and the cheese pump was in constant use, Lloyd even had time to make himself a cheese dog. I spent 9 hours there today and played about 200 games on 22 different games. Great food, great pins and most of all great people. Thanks Lloyd, I'll be back tomorrow for a few more hours.

#4128 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I was bummed I couldn't make it to Pinball Circus. So I celebrated in a different way.
Found "Press Play" in Boulder, CO.
Great line-up of vids and of pins. Killed about 5 hours today.
Won't fix that I missed LTG's event and am missing MGC but what can you do.
chris

ergr3ge.JPG 188 KB

photo.JPG 164 KB

getgeg.JPG 192 KB

w3re4fr4.JPG 151 KB

At least you had some fun but where are all the people? Were you there all by yourself? The place is empty.

#4144 10 years ago

This fall, come October, it would be really cool if we can all get together and commit to bringing machines to the Pinball Circus (at least to the capacity, which I see as around 12 extra machines). Pool some cash, rent an enclosed pull behind (or borrow one for a reasonable fee), and just commit to moving some machines, rent the Escalera for the stairs makes easy work of it. It's a very fun event and some great machines already on location, and gets better when people bring their machines for everyone to enjoy.
I'm willing to coordinate stuff, drive the rental, help fund, help in/out the machines etc. We just need to come up with a plan and execute!
The cheese pump awaits your pumps....I guess...

As long as I get help moving a game out and back in again I'm in. So that makes 3 of us. I have a cargo van also.

#4146 10 years ago

I am in to help for sure... Whatever my pin brothers need

Thanks Jim.

#4151 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

A private party Saturday night at midnight for those bringing in a pinball machine.

MIDNIGHT that's past my bed time!!!

#4153 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No problem Paul. We'll let you know Sunday what you missed.

Now if you bring in a pole and a couple of girls I might be persuaded to stick around till 12:30.

#4156 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

They'd have to be blind if you will be doing a pole dance for them Paul. Just sayin.

Is that how you do it?

#4220 10 years ago

Did anyone see a MACH 3 in the arcade hall? Has anyone ever seen one there in the past?

#4228 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I didn't see one and I don't recall seeing on in the other 2 years I have gone.

Gee that's to bad, it's a great game. Just wish I could get mine up and running.

#4229 10 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

I think Paul was asking because he is looking for parts/a new one? (bout the Mach 3)

Yes parts and someone to check my boards.

#4257 10 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

Hit up ssbilliards last night, met two great pinsiders mn flipper and and ltg I had a great time.

Hopefully you can make it Sat. night.

#4266 10 years ago
Quoted from Silvercoin:

So after losing on BOP to Danny Franks, Iwas wondering if one of you has this machine for sale?

Not mine.

#4283 10 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

Just wanted to give a big thank you to some Mn pinsiders Lloyd, Jim and Paul and a few others that I cant rember there names(this whole weekend was a blur) it was great meeting you all.
I had such an incredible weekend up there, watched volleyball every day and was able to play pinball every night. Our girls finished 5th out of 56 teams so they have some work to do before we come back in June for the USA junior Olympic national championships but what a great experience.
The Minneapolis area has a great pinball scene and is just a beautiful city my 15 yr old daughter said that she wants to live there while we were walking back to the car at the end of the day Sun. I told her that she better visit in January before she makes that decision.
Thanks again you guys made a great trip even better
Steve

It was a pleasure to have ya stop by and play my EATPM and others. So how do ya like it? I noticed you put a FEW games on it. The girls didn't do to bad especially with your top spiker out. Hope you can stop in again in June, just let me know.

#4289 10 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

I'm surprised you dont have a Mustang pin to go with that beautiful car of yours.

That was corrected today, my 2nd Mustang ship's tomorrow. Hopefully it will arrive Friday. That Jim is a BAD influence on me and I on him. But BIG thanks to Jim for lining it up. I just figured I'd buy myself an early birthday and retirement present. So now you can play Mustang when you come back in June. I'll post some pictures.

#4290 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Picked up this beaut last night, did NOT expect to buy a game, but it worked out that I did. Any EM and/or Cabinet guys/gals in the area wanna school me on cabinet repair? This one has a split corner and possible other issues.... once I clean that up, it'll be a nice players game!

2014-04-22.jpg 68 KB

Nice score. Love the artwork, especially the bg.

#4296 10 years ago

Thanks for the heads up tmac. I might check it out, it's a nice place. Anyone else going? I like the way Stern spelled the name wrong... Brunkswick.

Or we can all just go over to MustangPaul's house

Yeah come on over guys and bring some beer.

#4305 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

I don't believe I had to educate the MN crew about the release party in their backyard!

That just shows how much you care..........and would rather live here.

#4341 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Hey WI / MN Dudes
So I'm thinking of adding another pin the pinball road case line-up.
Looking for a routed AC/DC pro or Metallica Pro. I'm leaning to AC/DC pro. The playfield needs to be clean cab can have some wear.
I'm not sure how easy "routed" versions of either of these will be to find since I assume they both earn well.
Hit me up if you have something that fits the bill. I'd consider something in Chicago-Milwaukee Area and then in and around the twin cities.
chris

Dang Cris, the tour is gonna have to hire another rig just to haul your pins around. When the tour comes to the Twin Cities you and the gang will have to stop over and play. Real easy to get to my place from MPLS.

#4346 9 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

Did anyone go to the Mustang Release Party? Pictures? Results?

I was a little busy.

#4365 9 years ago
Quoted from Roo:

Hey guys, new member here. I'm thinking about getting my first real pin (I have a VirtuaPin currently). I'm thinking probably a NIB Star Trek Pro.
Does anyone in [Southeast] Wisconsin have recommendations for a good distributor anywhere in the area (probably WI or IL)? Are there some with better service/pricing than others?
I looked at Stern's website but I'm a little leery because some of them have dead websites or are clearly way more focused on pool/shuffleboard/theater/etc. I actually went to one of those that's close by today. They are listed as a distributor on Stern's web site but they had no pins on site, just some overpriced 60-in-1 type MAME machines. I asked about pinball and the guy asked the other employee if they have any of "the type of pinball with the flippers". The other guy said they could order from Stern, but I wasn't encouraged by their level of knowledge. I'm thinking someone with more of a dedicated coin-op business would be much better.
Other questions...
Do you typically pay extra for shipping on top of advertised prices?
Does anyone offer any support after the sale? I'm a total noob and I'm willing to learn, but I hope getting a NIB will allow me to learn more slowly rather than getting something from the '90s and having to tackle big repairs.
Is there any difference on sales tax if the dealer is in WI or IL?
Thanks in advance.

Welcome Roo, I have STPro and love it. I just got Mustang Pro from Cointaker.com in Sunbury, PA., about the best price and it was drop shipped from Stern, shipping was included in the price. Call 570-847-9595 and talk to Melissa. Tell her you heard about them from Pinside.

#4370 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I'll take the FT pf. I have a fun idea for it!
Also, I can pick it up this Friday and will toss in a 6pack of beer along with the payment.

Watch out....he has an idea. Your gonna have to show us when it's done.

#4397 9 years ago
Quoted from Tallon:

WOAH WOAH WOAH......I'm on the way from Detroit to St. Paul. No one offered a hookup.

Well when ya gettin here? My gr is open.

#4411 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'm sorry, you might be closer to Tony's games - http://www.eastsidepinball.com/index.html

That's our Lloyd, always thinking about the other guy not himself.

#4416 9 years ago
Quoted from Roo:

Damn, SS looks awesome. I wish we had a place like that around Milwaukee. Next time I get dragged to St. Paul to visit my girlfriend's family we'll have to make a side trip...

Suggest to your gf that you two should visit her family the weekend of the Pinball Circus, that way you come off looking good in her eyes AND you get to go to S&S for a great event and get to meet all of us. Win Win.

#4420 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

October 11th &12th.
Saturday is the pop, hot dogs, pizza every couple hours from Pizza Lucé , the Cheese Pump, and now Pronto Pups.
Also after hours Saturday night a party and pinball tournament for those bringing in games to the event.
http://pinballcircus.com/ Don't miss it.

Be there or be square.

1 week later
#4458 9 years ago
Quoted from DudeMcAwesome:

I just got word from my company...I am being transferred to the Twin Cities effective starting in August. I am extremely excited, I've lived in the cities before and have family and friends who live there. The pinball scene is much bigger there than here in Indianapolis where I live currently. Cannot wait to join the community and culture in the Cities on a permanent basis.
Cheers.

That's great news, you'll be in time for the Pinball Circus at Lloyds. Any idea where you'll be living?

#4460 9 years ago
Quoted from DudeMcAwesome:

but I may look for something with an easier commute to where I'll be working in Eagan just off 494.

A lot of nice houses out in that area but also a lot of landings and take offs from the airport fly right over Eagan. Landings are no problem but the take offs can be really bad especially in the winter when the air is crisp.

#4464 9 years ago

A shameless plug here....but if the company you work for needs a courier service I work for a service called Metro Van.

#4467 9 years ago

Sounds good, you know where to find me also. When you get settled you'll have to come over and play some pin, I have a good assortment plus arcades.

#4469 9 years ago

That's a pretty wide area, I would think there would be at least one. Road trip?

#4494 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Coming to MN on Thursday. Going to make time for some pinball.

Just for the day? Stop by my place in the evening.

#4497 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I know a girl that does!
I had a friend that was saying he'd rather driver to fargo and back twice in one day rather than drive to duluth once. Must be some kind of hellish MN up there.

That's because 35E out of the cities used to be in REAL BAD condition. For the most part now it's in nice condition and the speed limit is 70.

#4531 9 years ago
Quoted from elross66:

Has anyone looked at the Black Rose table that keeps showing up in Mpls Craiglist? I thinking about going to look at it.

Nope, I'm full up.

#4532 9 years ago
Quoted from jpolfer:

The Skill Shots MKE pinball tournaments made the *front page* of the Shepherd Express weekly magazine!
http://expressmilwaukee.com/article-23311-milwaukee%25E2%2580%2599s-pinball-wizards.html

Great read. You guys and gals are havin fun.

#4539 9 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

If anyone is interested, D&G are selling their Mustang Pro that has been on route for a couple of months at Mortimer's. Full details are in the for sale thread...
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-mustang-pro

I heard it sold at the BBQ yesterday.

#4544 9 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

John had it presold to a buyer who happened to be at the BBQ too. John still has to delivery the game this week.

I see.

#4547 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

My GF really liked the Elvis game. I was surprised by the shots/things to do in it as well.

I was impressed with the game also. Very fun.

#4576 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I wouldn't mind a corner of my pinball collection to have a LAH, LW, and a TFTC. Very fun machines with awesome themes.

I've got 2 out of the three.

#4586 9 years ago
Quoted from smailskid:

As an aside, hope it is cool that I post in here, even though I am technically from Michigan. I can hit Wisconsin with a rock from my house, and I am closer more to Wisconsin Pinball types than Michigan. Hardly anyone lives up here!

Went skiing at Iron Mountain many years ago.

#4587 9 years ago
Quoted from smailskid:

Figured that was coming. I live in a little piss ant town where EVERYONE is a Packer fan so I have heard it all.
But I was there in Lambeau on Dec 24th, last game of the year, when Yancy Thigpen dropped the winning touchdown pass to putting the Packers (and Vikings?) into the playoffs and knocking the Lions out. That was the first time the Packers had been in the playoffs since??? and effectively started the Super Bowl Runs/Brett Farve MVP era.
So you owe me.
Now sell me that Addams Family.

Ohhh blackmail....it's getting interesting around here.

#4588 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I wouldn't mind a corner of my pinball collection to have a LAH, LW, and a TFTC. Very fun machines with awesome themes.

Well if your looking for a LAH I could sell you mine.

#4590 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

My pinball funds are heading over to WI, otherwise I might have. Gonna pick up my first AAA title on sat.

OK

#4609 9 years ago
Quoted from smailskid:

Nice. I ski at Pine Mountain every weekend. Not much of a hill, but hey it is the Midwest, and it is 5 minutes from my house. The convenience cant be beat.
Why don't you come back and visit? Bring your LAH...of course.

Your lucky, we have just little bumps here within 30min. from me. I gave up skiing cuz it was costing me a fortune, I was really rough on my gear cuz I skied A LOT and was buying new Skis, boots and bindings every year. But I sure do miss it, great way to stay in shape.

#4612 9 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

I'm convinced there's just 1 HS out there in project form that just goes from house to house to house and never gets finished.

now that's funny to think about. Who had it before lordloss?

#4615 9 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Paul, if you're looking to trade some stuff around, and you're interested in World Cup Soccer 94, give me a shout! +/- cash depending on the title.
I can't seem to keep a game in the collection longer than a few months at a time.

What I'd like to get is an AvatarLE

#4621 9 years ago

Must be a riding mower. Almost all of them cost more then I payed for my Mustang....CAR when it was new.

#4626 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

30" wide cut walk behind

Eric can you get me a quote on fixing it, just a bent crank shaft? I can remove the engine and bring it down. I've torn these apart but I don't for see myself having time to do so if I can't even find time to fix my pin machines

toro.jpg 24 KB

Oh it's only a walk behind, I thought you were talkin about a riding.

#4634 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Less than two days until I pick up my new pin!

ring.jpg 33 KB

Just in time for the weekend. Nice.

#4642 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Has anyone made their own translite?

A few have and posted buy I can't remember who. Try doing a topic search.

#4659 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

IMG_20140607_132822:nopm:.jpg 181 KB

Home and set-up yet?

#4666 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

This new game is fast and brutal

50628243.jpg 19 KB

So now you want to sell it....how much.

#4675 9 years ago

Oh I love having spare crap laying around Tony, I had 8 sets of legs laying around for the longest time. One day I got tired of tripping over them and put them out by the garbage can with a sign that said "Free metal" and the next day they were gone.

#4678 9 years ago

The water is fine at the Future Spa, SS Billiards.

Hope ya brought a towel .

#4681 9 years ago
Quoted from VonBorakus:

Just picked up a data east Star Wars! Excited to play it! Was wondering if anyone can burn a 1.04 20th edition rom for me? I'm in coon rapids. Thanks!

I started a DE Star Wars club, come on and join up.

#4723 9 years ago

I just stole (not really stole, bought) a pin from an IL. Pinsider, an Avatar LE, should be here on the 23rd. Hope the IL. border guards don't stop it and turn it back.

#4739 9 years ago
Quoted from OldSchoolBlood:

Anyone know where a "24" is to play in the Mpls / St.Paul area? I have wanted to play this game for years, and still have never even seen one.

Same here.

#4741 9 years ago

I have a beautiful CSI pf on my wall.

3 PF.JPG3 PF.JPG
#4751 9 years ago

Anyone in the MPLS/SP area make house calls to fix video arcade games, my Tempest monitor is doing weird things.

IMGA0027.JPGIMGA0027.JPG IMGA0028.JPGIMGA0028.JPG
#4763 9 years ago

I GOT IT.......I GOT IT......LOTR. What do I win.

#4765 9 years ago

Oh does that look nice. Never played one before. Is that what I won?

#4781 9 years ago
Quoted from gamefreakfrank:

Hey fellow Pinsiders! Wanting to know if anyone is available Friday or Saturday that would be ok with having me stop on over and play for a few hours. Need to get more pinball under my belt and it's honestly the closest thing to a vacation I'll be getting anytime soon. Feel free to PM me if you don't wanna post on here. Thanks everyone!
Frank

Sure come on over....but it's a bit of a drive for ya.

#4790 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

Take paul up on his offer its well worth it!

Thanks Kris, if your not doing anything Tue. night stop over, Avatar LE will be here.

#4791 9 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

I just picked this up yesterday. A work friend knew someone moving and looking to get rid of it. The playfield looks really nice, but it's not booting up, there's a broken drop target, and the backbox lighting isn't lit. Boards look good, so it looks like I get to start from scratch on figuring it out. Still, it cost me nothing!

20140622_232422_Richtone(HDR).jp... 281 KB

20140622_232632.jpg 264 KB

You got a FREE pin?

#4807 9 years ago
Quoted from bigsoups:

Hey MN/WI pinheads! I'm pretty new to the hobby and really looking to see how much of a community/following there is locally. First, Are auctions/shows common these days? I would really like to take part in that experience and I love live auctions. Also, is there a home arcade party community locally? I would like to show mine off once everything gets cleaned out and I have a polished enough collection. Thanks and Cheers!

Hey Welcome. It would help to know where your located. The Pinball Circus is a MUST.

#4825 9 years ago

Got my Avatar LE Tuesday, ssbodyman from IL. brought it up for me from the seller in the Chicago area. Put 2 double spot lights on it already. Now for something else. Any suggestions?

#4827 9 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Play it. Play the game.

Gee, I never thought of that.

#4836 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Find me a nice Baywatch, sst, and Caribbean Cruise for a good price...

I got a Baywatch playfield....is that good enough?

#4837 9 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

Paul, next thing you can do is give Ed a bunch of shit for backing out of the deal I made to buy his Barbwire.

Nope, not my place. Sorry. But his pizza is AWESUM!

#4839 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Let's get this puppy to 100 pages.

It's gettin there aint it.

#4848 9 years ago

T2 is a game that looks fantastic chromed out. You have GOT to take pictures and share.

1 week later
#4871 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Well he was quick to respond and now silence.

I think the boss walked past his cubicle.

#4883 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Just bought a cover for LOTR, gotta keep her pretty and protected.

Why? Do you have wild party's? If you do let me know when the next one is.

#4889 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

looking to make a pinball road trip.

Madison, you and then to the Twin cities to see my homies.

You better make a stop at my place then.

#4912 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

5K? You mean 100 pages? I think the WI guys will drive it there.

Yeah, you guys are good at BS'in.

#4915 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I just saw Benson at my auto race airport event.....but he didn't bring his car :/

What event was that? I used to auto cross at the Air National Guard apron at the MPLS/STP airport and other places years ago. Was your event the same as that?

#4923 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Amery airport run, put on by the Austin Healy club.

Got a link to the event?

#4926 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I had a chance to play some pinball at a local pinheads house. You know they have to many projects on their hands when this is their storage space.

chris

Simpsons.JPG 100 KB

He wasn't storing them there, they were just drying off after he washed them in the toilet.

#4930 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

These are the pieces I need to assemble my Homer Simpson bidet....

and your gonna have Homer looking up at what?

795 posts in this topic match your search for posts by mustangpaul. You are on page 1 of 4.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread?tu=mustangpaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.