1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider foxtj24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5168 9 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

But no Theatre of Magic price? I shall call the sex line.

IF you are really looking for one, I may part with mine for the right trade or $$$.

1 year later
#7489 8 years ago

I had talked to the guy with the T2. He has never cleaned it, replaced anything, Does not have keys and did not know the back glass came off. He has just been playing it with errors for 15 years. He will not go under 1750 even if there is battery damage. He thinks it is worth 3000 if he cleans it.

#7531 8 years ago

Just looked at the T2 in Edina. It is filthy, missing some rubbers, the rest rotted. Legs a little rusty. Power supply in the cab very rusty. The cab is nice. MPU board has battery damage and will need to be replaced. Will not save settings. DMD had 2 lines out.He has no keys for any of the locks. He has played the game for 14 years without ever lifting the playfield or changing the batteries. He said he would take 1300. I passed. He has it relisted at 1750 as is. I offered 1100 on the spot, he insisted on 1300. Could be a deal for someone that wants a fixer upper.

1 month later
#7827 8 years ago

I would love to have another fish tales, Really miss mine.

3 months later
#8270 8 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Why not buy new, direct from the source? I'm digging the Mini-Vpin that PinballBulbs is selling.
http://pinballbulbs.com/products/pinballbulbs-mini-virtual-pinball-combo

Have you played one? Is there one local to check out? Looks interesting.

#8278 8 years ago

I listed My GOT on CL.
I will take $100 off if you do not want the framed translite. Feel free to make an offer via pm or email.

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

2 weeks later
#8339 8 years ago

Listing my xmen for sale, If you know anyone looking please send them my way.

1 week later
#8380 8 years ago

Nice Lloyd! cant wait to try it.

#8388 8 years ago

Who got the TAXI off cl today for $1000? In Brainerd.

3 months later
#8722 7 years ago

Put my LOTR up on CL.
Any one interested can find the ad here. minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#8726 7 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Dang. Wish I would have known you were over there. Spent a couple of days in Hudson with my Grandmother. I totally would have invited myself over to play your machines.

That would have been cool. My machines get less then 100 plays each per year. I am finding it hard to keep a collection that never gets played and I play more on location then I do at home.

3 months later
#9010 7 years ago
Quoted from MMuller:

Any interest in A Transformers le combo h.u.o
Mckee topper, flipper fidelity speakers and sub plus back box led. Very low plays if interested can send pictures. 4500 firm

Are you still selling?

4 months later
#9442 7 years ago

Wow John, that was fast!

2 months later
#9649 6 years ago

Thinking of Listing my Whoa Nellie for $4800 obo. Any local interest? Great game, perfect condition. Has florescent plastic protectors and Stern melon shooter rod. Also have the powder coated legs.

IMG_20170417_222610343 (resized).jpgIMG_20170417_222610343 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170417_222618330 (resized).jpgIMG_20170417_222618330 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170417_222624901 (resized).jpgIMG_20170417_222624901 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170417_222631202 (resized).jpgIMG_20170417_222631202 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#9725 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Craig Sanders, John Ross, Bill Kolbe. PM me for contact info.
LTG : )

I Have used all 3. All good guys.

2 months later
#9855 6 years ago
Quoted from captaindorky:

Hey everyone. I posted a month or so ago and am now currently in the NE Wisconsin area. Looking for a machine or two for the house and also looking for some tourneys or get-togethers. I inquired into the league in the area, but that requires an annual commitment and I am only here seasonally. Would love to meet some folks on the scene and play some games!

I have a Ghost busters premium and a Whoa Nellie listed on the WI border of MN.

4 weeks later
#9992 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

can someone remind me of the website that is the pinside equivalent for arcades? I want to actually look for one of these rather than passively sit around and wait for one to show up

There is an NBA maximum hangtime 4 player on facebook market for 600 in cannon falls, mn
Might be able to talk them down to a reasonable price.

3 weeks later
#10143 6 years ago

Listed my Aerosmith on Craigslist if anyone is looking for one. Give me an offer.

1 week later
#10163 6 years ago

Anyone going to expo that has room to bring a game for me? (Whoa Nellie) I have someone interested in buying it if I can find it a ride to Expo.
Thanks

1 month later
#10315 6 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I'm on the hunt for a new pin if anyone is thinking of selling. Open to just about anything. Pins on my wishlist are at the top of my "want" list, but I'm keeping my options wide open. Price range 1500-3000

I have a couple in your range. Any interest in Sega pins? I have a ID4 and a LIS I would consider letting go.

2 months later
#10661 6 years ago
Quoted from Badamack:

Revenge from mars is a top 50 game.
For sale in Minneapolis.
Just sayin.

Link to the ad???

2 weeks later
#10738 6 years ago

Great deal for those 2. Wish they were in Minnesota.

2 months later
#11110 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Beautiful Family Guy. That's for sure.
LTG : )

I got moderated for posting a link to my CL ad in MLPS Craigslist.

#11112 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Yeah, pinside wants you to make a pinside ad for selling something on the site.

I get it. so no one should search CL for family guy then.

#11130 5 years ago

Cointaker has always give me the best price.

#11134 5 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

Today's craigslist is interesting: A Congo for 1250(great game!) and a Vacation America for the same price. Hmm, tough decision there.

I only see a congo for 4150.

2 months later
#11393 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

That SP isn't worth $3,000, he should have taken that. I wouldn't even pay $2,000 for it, eventhough it is worth that. Actual value is probably around $2,750 on a good day depending on the actual condition of the game which you can't tell at all with those two awful pics.

Google says the phone number belongs to Chuck Leininger. He used to work at MOMA.

2 months later
#11800 5 years ago

If you buy in MN you will pay tax as well. Call mellissa at cointaker. She has the best prices. Will be hundreds cheaper then pinball warehouse or peters delivered to your door. 570-847-9595 is her direct number.

#11803 5 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

Call Melissa at Cointaker. She got me my KISS and Metallica Pros for $xxxx shipped and no tax (and free shaker and mirror blades). Peter’s Billiards prices are worse than some of the crazy Craig’s List folks. Anybody bought the $7000 Apollo 13 yet?...

And if you post her prices she will get in trouble and not give you another deal, Pleases edit your post to remove prices.

1 month later
#11893 5 years ago
Quoted from Gopher4653:

Anyone have anything they want to sell in the metro before thanksgiving? Would love to add a game or two before a Thanksgiving. Many interests so open to considering anything. $1k to $4k. Thanks

I have a nice baywatch with color dmd. a very nice ID4 and a super Clean No fear with no fade and color dmd I could let go of.

3 months later
#12267 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I am and I would say it's safe to get excited.

Where in Hudson? How many games? Would be nice to have pinball less then 10 minutes from home.

#12273 5 years ago
Quoted from fanuminski:

googled
[quoted image]

Right down the block from my favorite Chinese place in Hudson. Parking will suck, Never got to try it as Rio Loco. Was not there very long.

#12283 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Parking isn't that bad at night if you don't mind walking a little - I always parked in the Wells Fargo lot.
I lived in Hudson for years and never tried Dragon Pearl... I feel like I missed out.

Dragon Pearl is awesome. Still go there once a week. Smilin Moose 1 block down used to be my favorite place before I got Celiac's. Nothing for me there now.

#12285 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Dick's Bar around the corner usually has a pin in there. At Xmas it was an Iron Maiden.

Smillin moose has a star wars pro right now.

1 month later
#12483 4 years ago

Tilt Got Black Knight Swords of rage today. Hudson Tap will be getting it soon.

#12499 4 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

St. Paul Tap just put their Black Knight: Sword of Rage on route today, so we've got two in the Twin Cities now with more to come I'm sure. Stop in and get some flips on it before the big launch party on 5/5.
https://www.facebook.com/events/2288620254562348/[quoted image]

Hudson Tap should have it on 5/6. It will be at the St. Paul tap for the launch party.

3 weeks later
#12582 4 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

I went to St. Paul tap a week ago, and it didn't seem like my credits went far, or they went sideways.
There were two BK:SOFs there. First one wouldn't accept my card, so I used the other one.All the pins seemed to like adding an additional credit(I'm assuming from my card) when I only meant 1 less. So 2 credits intended ends up being 3 credits.
Never had that problem at The Ox Cart, who also have a card system.

When you swipe 2x you get 3 credits. Same at the Hudson Tap. Food is great and the machines are really nice at the Hudson Tap as well. Cards purchased can be used at both places.

3 months later
#12954 4 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Anyone know of a Stern JP in the Hudson or Eau Claire Area? Or going in? I wish Eau Claire had a better scene rather than no maintenance 5 ball games. Or pay for day for 5 games. I’m there enough for work.

Hudson Tap will be getting one. They have the best kept games. All games are cleaned / waxed every week.

1 week later
#12992 4 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

What do you think the chance they get it by next week. I’ll be in the area for work and looking to check out the latest game?

They one for the Hudson tap will be at the St paul tap for the Launch party, Then come to Hudson the following day.

2 months later
#13196 4 years ago

Starting a Casual League in Hudson Wisconsin at the Hudson tap. It will be Tuesdays at 7pm starting December 3rd. Bar is offering BOGO on first drink every league night. More details to come

3 weeks later
#13295 4 years ago

Reminder, Pinball league at 7:00 pm at hudson tap on tuesdays. Need more players to keep league alive. Free to join. BOGO first drink at the bar.

2 weeks later
#13377 4 years ago
Quoted from mjannusch:

I'd love to see Hudson Tap get a Stranger Things, too...

Hudson tap is getting the beatles from St paul tap. Black knight is leaving.

#13385 4 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

What a terrible earner Black Knight Sword of Rage is. Makes Munsters earnings look like Addams Family in comparison and Munsters doesn't draw flies.

In hudson Musters LE is only doing slightly better then BKSOR. 2800 plays on BKSOR since it was put in.

#13419 4 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Picked up a Starship Troopers and curious if anyone might be able to tell me why the Brain Bug sometimes comes out after completing the bugs and sometimes it doesn't.

http://pinball.org/rules/starshiptroopers.html

Hope that helps

#13428 4 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

This thing is HUO clean, but yeah, might be worth a look.

Does it start the hurry up mode and not come up? Or just not start the mode. Check the settings.

1 month later
#13587 4 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Finally managed to get to the Hudson Tap and play JP. Found the game to be a ton of fun.... until I got one of the balls stuck behind the rubber on the sling! I asked the wait staff if they knew who to call to help, but they just said, "someone comes by quite a bit to look at them, I'll tell him."
Also, should I have turned the machine off? I ended up just leaving it on, but as I left I wondered if I should've powered it off....
Here's a link to a thread where I posted a picture: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ball-stuck-behind-rubber-on-slings-on-jp#post-5471597

Crap, I will be out there soon to fix it.

4 months later
#14362 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

St. Paul Tap should have their TMNT next week. It was going to Hudson first since they were open, but now that St. Paul is open too that has changed. I imagine Tilt will have theirs too next week. I don't know of anyone in on Hot Wheels locally here.

Yes, you took the TMNT away from us in Hudson. Not sure if we will be getting one or not now.

#14364 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

It wasn't me. I know Mike originally had ordered 4, but with the shutdown he cut down to 1. I'm sure that if it earns he would pick up 1 more for there. What would be the odd game out there if he bought 1 for there?

I guess munsters LE would go.

1 week later
#14418 3 years ago

Anyone missing the Kiss from St. Paul Tap it is now at T-Buckets in sommerset WI. Hudson Tap just got a new Attack from Mars SE.

#14425 3 years ago
Quoted from Seven9er:

Tom, What left? Munsters?

Musters is gone to a private home.

2 months later
#14660 3 years ago

I have a Bally's the Game show I will be listing here soon, Everything works. Mostly led's. can be seen on facebook marketplace.

1 month later
#14840 3 years ago
Quoted from Keylime:

Hey guys! Just introducing myself. I bought my first couple of pins earlier this summer. Jason Jehosaphat encouraged me to say"Hi" in this thread. Somewhat new to "Modern" pinball and have been enjoying my pins (TMNT and DP)
Always looking to make more pinball friends! Please drop me a message! Also, really interested in playing a Stranger Things. Would pay for time on one, or happily bring some beers and pizza!

St Paul Tap has stranger things pinball, along with 9 more pinball machines,

#14842 3 years ago

I think it might, I just played it yesterday.

#14869 3 years ago

I ordered from Bill at fargo Pinball yesterday. Best deal I could find, and somewhat local as well.

#14873 3 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Too bad there arnt any local stern and jjp dealers within an hour of you.

Then I would have to pay sales tax. I think I like saving the $700 in tax on this.

#14875 3 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Thats too bad, it'd suck to pay taxes for once.

Charlie you know I pay way more taxes then you comrade. Besides, Taxation is Theft!

3 weeks later
#15006 3 years ago

Come to the Hudson Tap. 20 minutes east of saint paul on 94. No stupid Dictator Walz rules here.

#15020 3 years ago

Come to Wisconsin to Play some pinball today where you still can.
$11.11 off your meal today at the Hudson Tap for all veterans and active Military with Military ID for Veterans day.
Pinball, Pool, Darts, Arcade games and slot machines.

#15022 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I thought this thread was for B/T/S not for advertising your business...

Not my business, Just where my pinball league is held. It is a local place still open for pinball.

1 week later
#15152 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

why would you want 2 of the same game? they are pretty much copies of each other. You want diversity in a collection, not the same crap over and over.

I had both. Sold my AFMR thinking the same as you. Would love to have one back to put next to my MMR again.

4 weeks later
#15421 3 years ago

I picked up a real nice Elektra, Not sure how well it fits in my collection if you want to check it out.

#15448 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

I may have a buyer if you decide to sell. Thx

sent you a message. Here is pics of the game https://app.photobucket.com/u/foxtj24/a/ffd857d1-d2c5-403c-8e9b-ce5af4fcafe1

2 weeks later
#15557 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

I like WOZ and could see myself owning one, but I don't know what the difference between all of the versions are. I see the game go from ~6k-12k based on the edition; I swear I have seen like 17 different configurations on this game.

I think the Ruby red is the top of the line of WOZ. I had an ecle with nothing but light board issues, Then a routed standard that was much better.

2 weeks later
#15692 3 years ago
Quoted from madtown:

Looking for a deapool pro or ac/dc pro vault near madison if anyone is thinking of selling or has a lead please dm me.

My buddy is selling this. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-deadpool-pro-54

Very nice shape 1200 plays.

1 month later
#15879 3 years ago
Quoted from BadgeringBadger:

Anyone thinking about selling their Guns N' Roses (SE) ? New one isn't quite in my budget yet, but maybe someone around the Twin Cities is looking to sell theirs?

The sad thing is every one I've seen for sale cost more than a brand new one

2 weeks later
#15977 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I would love to feed some quarters into a new JP in the twin cities area. Considering one for the basement. If you know where one is please let me know. Thanks

Hudson tap if you want to be even closer. I will be starting summer pinball league there in about a month if interested. We play on Tuesday nights.

2 weeks later
#16065 2 years ago

Summer pinball league will be starting at the end of May at the Hudson Tap on Tuesday nights around 8:30. Free to play league, Just need your coin drop. 1 Free drink every league night as well and the bar sponsors a party and tourney at the end of each league. Anyone interested please let me know.

1 week later
#16087 2 years ago

Just listed my WPT if anyone is looking for a very nice one.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/113828

3 weeks later
#16187 2 years ago

Summer League At the Hudson Tap starts next Tuesday at 8:00pm. Playing at 8:30. Message me if you want to sign up. Free to play league, just need coin drop. 1st drink free every league night and there is a Free tourney with prizes after about 10 weeks for league players.

#16204 2 years ago

Reminder Summer League starts this Tuesday night the 25th at the Husdon Tap. Please check in around 8 if you can the first night. We try to start around 8:30. There is construction going on in front of the bar, You may have to park at the strip mall 2 blocks up if the lot across the street is full.

1 month later
#16351 2 years ago
Quoted from Seven9er:

Posting details as I know the tech is on the tread:
Had a chance to swing over to St Paul Tap. Was really looking forward to playing a few games of Mandalorian. Unfortunately the center ramp had reject issues with the diverter which basically eliminated access to the upper playfield. Multiballs were fun to play.
Guns and roses card reader was dead so couldn’t play that either.
Ended up spending a lot of time on Turtles and liked that more than I thought. Top lane divider was loose and need to be tightened down and the right in lane switch needs to be adjusted had a few stuck balls that I needed to nudge loose but played fine.
Looking forward to a return trip if/when things get adjusted or fixed.

I was there yesterday for 4 hours and everything was working when I left, except stranger things and deadpool left flippers need new bushings. The games there must get beat on alot it seems, they see a lot of plays.

1 month later
#16530 2 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Thanks. I called Summit Glass and Mirror and left a message twice last week. No response. I described what I was after. Perhaps he's not keen on cutting a single piece of glass. I will try a third time tomorrow.

You know anyone coming this way from chicago? $15 a sheet for widebody picked up at pinball life.

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=LOGO-08-7028-1_pu

1 month later
#16735 2 years ago

I listed my NBA Fastbreak.

Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “NBA fast break pinball game in amazing condition. This game looks like it almost came out of a box. A minor scratch on the right side of the head as shown in the pics. Rest of the ...”
2021-09-04
Stillwater, MN
4,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 298 times

1 week later
#16747 2 years ago
Quoted from look_busy:

I recently moved to Stillwater and found Hudson Tap. I filled out the form for their pinball league a few weeks ago and haven't heard back. Anyone know if it's still happening?

it started up last Tuesday and will continue every Tuesday at 8:30 p.m. for the next 9 weeks. I'm not playing this season but they are still running it ask for a guy named Wesley.

4 weeks later
#16907 2 years ago
Quoted from blazingsaddlz:

I'm looking to see if there's anyone near me (I'm a bit South of Eau Claire, WI) who would be able to touch up my Deadpool playfield. I recently bought this game, and I didn't know about the damage (neither did the seller, and he's been great about everything). I'd rather not do this myself, but if anyone has some experience with how to make this look good and not get worse, please shoot me a message. Thanks!
Here are some pictures of the damage: https://imgur.com/a/sr3bfyi

It looks like all your inserts are lifting. You could try to touch up and cover with mylar. But stern should not be letting this happen to begin with.

#16915 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

In your area. Captain Neo on this thread does playfield restores. From the looks of it, the Megladon insert raised at some point and the ball catches that area badly. The insert will need to be lowered, and paint matched touch ups done. Afterwards it gets trickier. The easy/ less elegant/ hack approach is to put a piece of Mylar over it.

If you look close it's every insert in that pic.

3 weeks later
#17084 2 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

It will be turned on. Since it's the first game with that included, I bet they didn't think to set it up. I'll do that tomorrow if it hasn't already been done by then. Thanks for letting me know!

It's turned on in hudson, THey know how to do it.

#17085 2 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Wanted: Set of Stern Cabinet Legs, Black
Hoping to skip the powder coating project after all if I can just find a decent used set of Stern legs in black. Levelers, too, would be nice but are not essential.
It's the extra 2" over the B/W legs that are what I need.
Thanks.

new stern legs are cheap. Only $60 for a set of 4
https://www.pinballlife.com/sternsega-black-legs-set-of-4.html

1 month later
#17227 2 years ago

Next Tuesday 12/21 will be the start of winter league at the Hudson tap. Play starts at 8:30 Free to play. Free drink every league night.

3 months later
1 month later
#17737 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Does anyone in the twin cities area do arcade board repair? I have an MK4 PCB that is dead in the water.

Try paradise arcade shop in MLPS. Brian will take care of you.

1 week later
#17764 1 year ago

anyone in the market for an elvira stern topper. I have one new in box and thought I would ask the local guys before offering it up for shipping. 1550 cash. Also have the stern shooter rod and other mods.

2 weeks later
#17822 1 year ago
Quoted from Zambonilli:

Anyone getting a TS4 on route?

tilt and st paul tap both have them coming.

2 weeks later
#17868 1 year ago

if anyone needs a led color dmd. I have one in Stillwater, MN for $400

#17870 1 year ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

if anyone needs a led color dmd. I have one in Stillwater, MN for $400

color dmd is sold

#17878 1 year ago
Quoted from Badamack:

WTB: color dmd for fish tales.
Who has a spare to sell?

color dmd has them back in stock now

4 months later
#18477 1 year ago
Quoted from mjannusch:

Any chance of a Bond ending up at Hudson Tap?

We should be getting one at Husdon tap around December 20th. We are getting the LE.

2 weeks later
#18536 1 year ago

Bond LE now available to play At Hudson Tap.

3 weeks later
#18607 1 year ago

Hudson tap and Hop and barrel are up to date on the map. 5 games each, across the street from each other. I service both locations.
https://pinballmap.com/wisconsin?region=wisconsin&by_city_id=Hudson

2 weeks later
#18690 1 year ago

Reminder that League play at Hudson Tap in downtown Hudson Wi starts next Tuesday the 31st at 8:30 pm. Non-ifpa. Free to play League. First drink Free every Tuesday. Just for fun league but Seeded Tourney with prizes after 10 weeks. Need to show up 70% or more to qualify for Free tourney. Contact me with any questions.

2 months later
#18992 1 year ago

I have a ton of NOS pinball parts available. Complete sopranos plastic set 200. Also have the ramp and safe parts. , powdercoated stern LE apron in red. and misc new trans lights
Simpsons Pinball Party 65
Big Lebowski 65 pending
Game of Thrones (T800) 250
Wrath of Olympus (T800) 250
Aerosmith 50
Metallica - Signed 65

Local pick up in stillwater, mn or will ship for actual cost. PM me for more details please.

Added 12 months ago:

Sopranos parts sold. Have a set of used Shadow plastics for $30.

#18998 1 year ago

anyone local need a new red metal powdercoarted apron / arch for stern games? Comes with lighting kit for $125 located in stillwater. May ship if needed.

3 months later
#19704 8 months ago
Quoted from newovad:

I’m hoping to not see it in a week with a link to a YouTube vídeo and the possibility to trade it for a motorcycle.

at over double the price without ever touching it.

1 month later
#19893 7 months ago
Quoted from brobra:Does anyone know if there is pinball at the MN state fair this year?

Yes pinball will be at the state fair again.

1 month later
#20111 5 months ago

Anyone looking for a Cactus Canyon Mirrored backglass? New still in package. $250 local pick up in Stillwater MN.

1 month later
#20216 4 months ago
Quoted from Ryguy80:

Hudson Tap has Venom for those that live on the east side of the metro and western Wisconsin.

And its the LE. We are almost done with fall league. Winter league will start a few weeks after that.

1 week later
#20285 3 months ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

No, I wasn't clear at all.
I updated my post too - looks like the reader that was working is way overcharging right now too.

how much was it charging you? I have had no complaints about that happening. The router there reboots frequently and usually fixes the issue with 5 to 10 minutes. If it happens again dont be afraid to power cycle the game as well.

#20288 3 months ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

The reader said $6.50 - the game said $1. I didn't notice until after a couple of games and when I checked the backhand when I got home, it definitely took more than a buck a game.
I was thinking about power cycling the games but wasn't sure if that was bad form. Will keep that in mind next time.

it's 6.5 points per game. Le's are more. A point is not a dollar. When you load the card it tells you how many points you are getting. The more points you buy the cheaper it is per point. Sorry for the confusion.

1 month later
#20466 81 days ago
Quoted from LesManley:

They will get one along with St. Paul Tap. They usually alternate who gets the LE version. I believe Hudson got the Venom LE, so St. Paul might get that one after the Pro when it comes out.

We lost Godfather LE to get Venom LE at Hudson. Not sure what model we are getting yet but Hudson Tap will have a Jaws.

#20476 77 days ago

out of the box on a dolly is very easy.

3 weeks later
#20549 55 days ago

Hudson Tap in Downtown Hudson WI got JAWS pro yesterday. St. Paul Tap has one as well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider foxtj24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread?tu=foxtj24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.