438231855_719997616727913_5488897096889642151_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240425-191245_Brave (resized).jpg
draft-day-nails.gif
jack-nicholson-yes (resized).png
32f5d24c-40ce-47a5-afaf-1bff1f22a85b_text.gif
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240424-165837_Brave (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,910 posts in this topic. You are on page 710 of 1,519.
#35451 2 years ago

The worst reveal since Apple Lisa™

#35452 2 years ago

I doubt they will go far, but local TV had the Broncos and Chargers game on Sunday, and it was awesome to see my team on TV again and they did ok.

Go Broncos!

(it has been a wild season, I am so glad I have not bet on any games this year, amazing how many upsets there has been).

I watch all the games and all the teams that I can, and this season has been awesome for surprising wins.

#35453 2 years ago
Quoted from pinpin8990:

Uhh, he was MVP. I think that counts as more than "pretty special".

The Super Bowl loss was his beginning of the end.He scores once and announces how great he is!
The man wouldn't know humility if it smacked him in the face.

#35454 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

You mean we have to start paying rent in here now? What I miss?

No I think it means we can actually start charging rent again. Or we can evict squatters.

Either way, it’s good news. We got no room for moochers and free loaders around here! The upkeep on this place is ridiculous.

#35455 2 years ago

Does anyone understand how the new Taysom Hill contract works? He can make something between 40-90m depending on where he takes snaps (I guess). Is that based on some minimum amount of snaps at QB, or is his contract amount figured based off of percentage snap at each position over the course of the contract?

How does that work for cap space? I assume the Saints are taking the hit based on that 90m?

#35456 2 years ago

Tonights game is a potential stinker.

#35457 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Does anyone understand how the new Taysom Hill contract works? He can make something between 40-90m depending on where he takes snaps (I guess). Is that based on some minimum amount of snaps at QB, or is his contract amount figured based off of percentage snap at each position over the course of the contract?
How does that work for cap space? I assume the Saints are taking the hit based on that 90m?

I don’t think that’s how it works. You get a cap hit for whatever signing bonus is. But the rest based on incentives / final value of contract.

It’s a weird situation down there. Why not just…build your offense around an actual QB, rather than whatever Hill is?

#35458 2 years ago

I can’t understand Hill, Sean Peyton didn’t name him starter until Trevor lost 3 games. I guess Hill was injured coming off a concussion but it doesn’t seem like he’s a $10M player the way they don’t use him as starter or first BU.

It’s not like any other team would snap him up unless NO overpays him.

#35459 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Tonights game is a potential stinker.

Probably. All I know is that if Dallas manages to lose this one they are in serious trouble.

#35460 2 years ago

This article explains it best, it seems to be a good deal for the Saints. It lowers his cap hit substantially.

https://saintswire.usatoday.com/lists/saints-taysom-hill-contract-details-salary-cap-hit/

#35461 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Probably. All I know is that if Dallas manages to lose this one they are in serious trouble.

Saints with no QB and maybe no Kamara ,Should be a Cowboys win.Go Saints

#35462 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Saints with no QB and maybe no Kamara ,Should be a Cowboys win.Go Saints

Giants legend Ben mcadoo coaching tonight. He's somehow even more mike McCarthy than the actual Mike McCarthy.

#35463 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Saints with no QB and maybe no Kamara ,Should be a Cowboys win.

Pretty simple if you leave out Cowboys having no Coaches or WRs

#35464 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Pretty simple if you leave out Cowboys having no Coaches or WRs
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"63e9f0f67fab4625a4767ddedbc127c448226171-1638466571-1800"};
//]]>

Their top 3 WRs will all play for only the 3rd time this season

#35465 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Dallas will win tonight!

#35466 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Ah gotcha, I thought they were still out.

#35467 2 years ago

Same team two Thursday nights in a row?
Seriously?
Nobody in the head office thought this was a bit much?

#35468 2 years ago

You wanted someone in the front NFL office to want less Dallas Cowboys games?

#35469 2 years ago

No idea why the Saints didn’t go with Taysum earlier. Semen is terrible. Hopefully this isn’t a complete ass whoopin tonight but confidence is low. Hopefully Russell Wilson wants to come to NO next year.

#35470 2 years ago

I cant believe Brown and his cronies only got 3 games for the fraudulent vax cards. Brown was going to miss those games anyway.

Maybe one of our pinsider attorneys could guess if he faces federal charges and what a conviction would look like? "The unauthorized use of an official government agency’s seal, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), is a crime and may be punishable under federal law under Title 18 United States Code, Section 1017, and other applicable laws."

#35471 2 years ago

Antonio Brown has been suspended for 3 games due to misrepresenting his Covid Vaccine status.

#35472 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Dallas will win tonight!

They better, or they’re in a bit of trouble.

#35473 2 years ago

Both offenses are ready to go...
One third down conversion, and 4 punts...
Run commercial!

#35474 2 years ago

Two men's fragrance commercials?
(smells arm pits)
Are they sure they have the right demos for these commercials?

Why did johnny derp just play an open chord with no fretting of the guitar neck? -- AND HE KNOWS how to play guitar? That makes it double derp!

Back in my day we argued about whether beer tasted great or was less filling -- it's what we want to know -- and that's the right demo!

#35475 2 years ago

I just don’t get this concept of a QB who can’t throw.

What am I missing here? Why not just put Kamera under center?

#35476 2 years ago

I do not understand the man crush Payton has on Hill. He’s a gadget player at best.

#35477 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I just don’t get this concept of a QB who can’t throw.
What am I missing here? Why not just put Kamera under center?

Beat me by a second.

#35478 2 years ago

Don't even get me started on the stupid head nodding commercial for face plate. Just horrible.

FFS play a commercial we can enjoy:

Madden
Dangerfield

I mean cmon...

#35479 2 years ago

Looks like the Saints are 60 mil over the cap in ‘22.No way can they afford Wilson.

#35480 2 years ago

Why does it feel so much more right to see Dan Quinn as HC?

#35481 2 years ago

Wow this is a thriller huh?

I am not very impressed by the vaunted Cowboys. There were folks who had them in the top 5 of their power rankings a week ago!!

#35482 2 years ago

That damn thing lies to me every week.

#35483 2 years ago

It’s pretty funny that Dirtbag V2’s final post here is

“Rg3 was a monumental bust.”

True, but not a nice thing to say about a Cleveland Browns starting QB!

#35484 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Wow this is a thriller huh?
I am not very impressed by the vaunted Cowboys. There were folks who had them in the top 5 of their power rankings a week ago!!

They suck!!!!

#35485 2 years ago

This Xmas:

Please fire Tomlin and Colbert.

And retire the wash up QB ben

#35486 2 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

This Xmas:

You can have the way overpaid Dak

#35487 2 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

This Xmas:

This is Bens last year so that's already done.
Tomlin is on of the best coaches in the NFL; says more aboot how low coaching is now, but true.

Quoted from romulusx:

You can have the way overpaid Dak

Obviously he's one of the best QBs in the league. If Steelers weren't getting Rodgers they'd be more than happy to take Dak. I was already ready to trade Watt for Watson.

#35488 2 years ago

Prepping my wish list for Santa:

Dear Santa,
I've been really good this year.
The commercials during NFL games have not been really good this year -- quite naughty in fact, could you please intervene?

1. grawnk selling ... anything
2. bad lite seltzer with the man boobs guy and the gaping mouths
3. ok ... any flipping commercial with a gaping mouth
4. rodgers in a man bun

#35489 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I just don’t get this concept of a QB who can’t throw

Quoted from Jaybird815:

Beat me by a second.

When you're an "offensive genius" or "mad scientist" you don't give a shit aboot conventional rules like "the throwing guy should know how to throw. "

#35490 2 years ago

Umm...that may have been the worst series I've ever seen

#35491 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Umm...that may have been the worst series I've ever seen

Run the fucking ball!!!!

#35492 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Run the fucking ball!!!!

That was even worse than Big Ben.
And THAT INT was worse than Neil O'Donnell

#35493 2 years ago

Taysom Hill is bad.

Am I being hard on him? Is it the finger? I really haven’t watched much Taysom Hill.

#35494 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Taysom Hill is bad.
Am I being hard on him? Is it the finger? I really haven’t watched much Taysom Hill.

Semi small to pick from but yes, this is classic Tarsus Hill. I mean he doesn't even have a real name my phone can understand

#35495 2 years ago

It just seems like such a strange long term plan.

You go from a decade of Drew Brees to a novelty qb who can’t throw and has poor pocket presence?

#35496 2 years ago

That's was both a face mask and last qb hit before the pick 6

I agree it made no sense...and Payton kept double downing on it and saying he didn't even knowm whom his starting QB was

#35497 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It just seems like such a strange long term plan.
You go from a decade of Drew Brees to a novelty qb who can’t throw and has poor pocket presence?

I don’t think this is a long-term plan for the New Orleans Saints,and yes the Cowboys still suck.This game shouldn’t have even been close.

#35498 2 years ago

I'd like to order another pick 6 please

Fuckin trash time! Dan Quinn's defense strikes agjn...I guess

#35499 2 years ago

Taysom Hill reminds me of this guy the Raiders had in 1998 when Jeff George needed a little help. He was a LB in an earlier life that turned into a QB.
Donald Hollas. A name only a Raider fan can think of. (although it looks like CINCY had him for a few years for a few games too)
He fought hard in '98 and remarkably -- had the skill set to take the Gruden-led Raiders to 8-8.
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HollDo00.htm

#35500 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

This article explains it best, it seems to be a good deal for the Saints. It lowers his cap hit substantially.
https://saintswire.usatoday.com/lists/saints-taysom-hill-contract-details-salary-cap-hit/

Pretty safe betting against him collecting any of those offensive stats incentives!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 75,910 posts in this topic. You are on page 710 of 1,519.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/710 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.