Topic Stats

• 23,255 posts
  • 372 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by fosaisu
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,844 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

EAGLES PST 2 (resized).jpg
BRONCO v2 PST (resized).jpg
VIKES 2 sm (resized).jpg
GB PST (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200528-185306~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200523-122414~3 (resized).png
CNWY3IVEPII6RAOLA4BXWMMOGA (resized).jpg
F0E5A9E1-B629-4F4F-A091-C29B00F96E28 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200522-005216~2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
istockphoto-855011334-612x612 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200518-223042~2 (resized).png
6418F898-2071-4657-99FE-97689B201C59 (resized).jpeg
86271820-7524-4F3E-B97F-C48640D2FE6F.gif
A69A8968-9EE6-4CEB-BEA6-003B84EDB6F0 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider romulusx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

262 posts in this topic match your search for posts by romulusx. You are on page 1 of 2.
#10940 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

How bout them cowboys

Let’s see if Garett can continue to make good decisions!

11 months later
#14020 8 months ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Looks to me like the Patriots dynasty will continue this year. Personally I'd find it more interesting if two teams who had never made it to the Super Bowl were to be there. Tired of dynasties in both pro and college football. Would like more varietybut seems like the Pat's are currently the best again. I don't believe KC or anyone else is better. Just hope this season's Super Bowl is better than the last snooze fest whoever's is there.

You ever notice how they pile on the points even if their up 35 to 0 in the 4th quarter?Most teams like the Cowboys take their foot off the gas

#14058 8 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Sounds like Antonio Brown has a second accuser coming forward.
So much for "the Patriot way".

Dude,your always so positive!

#14153 8 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I actually think that's a little overblown, he get pretty much the same attention as any white quarterback

Oh no RACISM!

#14386 8 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

So right around week 11 it starts to pick up. The first 8 weeks are horrible.

Agreed I noticed that, much better later.Also the Thurseday simulcast on Fox are usually pretty good,

#14516 8 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

Did you hear Tampa and Seattle will be getting expansion teams?

Damn whipper snappers

#14517 8 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Frankfort Galaxy will always be #1 in our hearts.

We had the Evansville Crimson Giants from 1921 to 1922.
You got to love the name

#14589 8 months ago

The reason Agolor didn’t get any looks is he drops them babies

#14687 8 months ago

I figured the boys would be out coached but what the hell was Cobb doing dropping pass after pass!

1 week later
#14906 7 months ago

Your right about the game experience.My son bought tickets for Cowboys at Colts last year(my first time at the fairly new Lucas Oil in Indianapolis)and it was wonderful!

#14951 7 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well the Browns still suck, some things never change. I love it!

They should have left that OBJ alone,he’s all brand and very little team.Mayfield feels pressure to get him involved

1 month later
#15966 6 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Fuck that game is tonight?!
Sweet. The first game I watch in my new lazyboy will be a stinker.

Tonight’s game is Colts @ Texans

#15969 6 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

It doesn't seem like a knee jerk defense, as there was some mention right after the incident by both Garrett and Kitchens that something had started the incident, but they were going to keep that to themselves.
There are only a couple of things you can say where you should 100% expect to get your ass beat. That's one of them. Not saying Garrett should have reacted that way, but if Rudolph did say what's alleged, he shouldn't have been so surprised that he did.
I pretty clearly saw him mouth the word "bitch" to one of the other lineman that knocked him down later. I remember that, because I thought it would be a weird thing to yell at a guy that just leveled you out so easily. It also seems like a weird thing to wind down to if he had really swung for the fences on the first remark.
Who knows.

Here we go,I don’t care what he fucking called him you don’t act like that on the football field.I played high school for two years and yeah names are called.Believe me the brothers called each other worse then what we ever did!I knew this bullshit was coming if he had called him a nigger than Myles would have said so right away!

#15984 6 months ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

They talk up Indy’s run game, but say nothing about Mack breaking his hand last weekend. Phoning it in a bit I think.

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Were you the guy who once scored four touchdowns in one game?

Actually I scored three touchdowns in one game, the final one to win with one minute to go

#15985 6 months ago

Troy and Buck are the best we got right now.Pat Sumerall and John Madden were the best!

#15987 6 months ago

Just setting the record straight little man.

#15989 6 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

There was a record?!
No, please. Tell us more about your TWO YEARS of high school ball!

I’m pretty sure you weren’t able to play any sports because you’re so little,little man!

#15995 6 months ago

People in this thread...
"No one cares about your fantasy football team!"
Also people in this thread...
"I tackled a guy one time"
"I remember when we used to play by candlelight, and we could use all the racial slurs we wanted"

I will say the black dudes did not hesitate to call us crackers or honky back than. Oh and yeah we had powerful sodium lights to play by smartass

#16005 6 months ago

Do you ever have anything positive to say about anybody or anything?
Dirtbag

#16030 6 months ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

I'm a Cowboy fan but based on coaching, playing in New England and how Dallas has played against better teams, I don't believe they will win today. Jason Garrett is likely be out-coached once again. Bill Belichick so often finds ways win his team has injuries and can't bring an A game in all areas to still win. Despite the talk of Pats recent offensive struggles they soon will likely get on their annual end of year run and be ready to take a shot at winning another Super Bowl. I'm no Pats lover, but I highly respite they are the greatest NFL team of their generation and perhaps all time.
When our Dallas fan, myself included, going to realize Dallas is very talented but ultimately hasn't gotten to a single NFC championship game since Garrett has been coach. Much less have they won a Super Bowl since Jimmy Johnson and company built a great team in the 90's. Unlike the Pats, Dallas in the past many years has found heart breaking, stupid and sometimes questionable coaching to lose, not win, key games.
Dallas might still win the poor East Division but no way do I see them having the toughness and game play consistency to win it all. Lots of talent and with a "A" level head coaching and coaching staff maybe they could. Garrett is "B" at his best for part of game but can fall to "C" level in close game against good to great but even sometimes awful times like the Jets earlier this season.

Roger Staubach was a football hero when we played school lot games.I agree 100% with your conclusions of Garrett,I still remember him freezing his own kicker which resulted in a last minute lost.He can snatch a loss out of the jaws of victory!Do you think a new start is the way to go?

#16035 6 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I'm on board. Go Hawks!

That’s two of us Go Hawks

#16036 6 months ago

Panthers for the bomb!

#16038 6 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Garrett is one of the "smartest" dumb guys in the NFL

Rumor has it,Sean Payton coaching Dallas next year!

#16040 6 months ago

It looks like Philly is going to hand the East to Dallas,but the only thing that will save a Garrett is a NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

#16043 6 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Hand them the east? They're playing an 8-2 team..we play the Pats today.

I’m saying if the Eagles keep losing
I wonder how badly Belichick will out maneuvered Garrett today

#16044 6 months ago

Panthers playing good,make it look easy!

#16047 6 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Garrett will be grossly out coached and will probably make some really bad decisions.. dunno how that helps the eagles hand them the east tho..and the panthers are making losing at the half look easy? Wtfraxk u talkin aboot?!

You know what,never mind.

#16050 6 months ago

Wow Panthers are back in it!
Cam Newton is definitely bye bye!

#16051 6 months ago

Be something if he misses!

#16053 6 months ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

I'm not proud of having lost belief in Garrett and criticizing him publicly. I think he's devoted, works hard and has a long history of ties to the Cowboys in various roles as a player and coach. But after eight seasons and having grown up watching Staubach and Landry and then the 3 Super wins in the 90's I see Garrett as an only adequate and mediocre coach. To be fair, I think he works hard and badly wants to win. However in order to compete for Super Bowls yes I believe Dallas needs a fresh start.

I hear you,I feel the same way it’s tough every year just being an 8-8 season.Who do you think they should get to replace him?

#16055 6 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

The best coaches have a fresh new approach. A killer instinct. One of the biggest let downs of my entire life was when Jerry Jones let Tom Landry go. It hurt.
It still hurts.
I have more respect for that man, both personally and professionally, than almost anyone that has ever lived. In hindsight, however, we won 3 super bowls...and really should have won 4. I can't say it was the wrong decision.
That was painful to write.
The NFL is the most complicated, purest, dog-eat-dog sport out there. Only the innovative survive. If you aren't cutting edge...then you aren't trying hard enough.

Felt the same way about Landry,that was tough,but I moved on with Troy and Emmitt!
Man was that a fun ride,if we could have all stayed together we would 6 Super Bowls from
the 90's!

#16058 6 months ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

I vote Troy Aikman for Dallas head coach!

Have you ever heard Troy tell why the Cowboys demise occurred when Switzer took over?

#16065 6 months ago

Oh,shut up!!

#16071 6 months ago
Quoted from JY64:

Well being that you trash-talked the Pats fan all I can say to that is how's it feel to want

Hey ahole good to see your back,I guess you couldn’t tell I was kidding?Whie your here do you have any updates on how bad JJP games are?

#16079 6 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

You know what else has happened in the last 5 years?
The Pittsburgh Steelers have employed a rapist and a racist.
Classic.

Ben Rothersburger was cleared of any allegations against him.
Myles Garrett fabricated racism charge after he realized how bad he had screwed up.What you are doing is called SLANDER!

#16083 6 months ago

OJ was obviously guilty,that decision was payback for the Rodney King beating.Quite a bit more of a serious matter then a girl accusing a guy of something to cash in .

#16084 6 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

This is the part where Mason Rudolph sues for slander.
Explain to me why he hasn't yet?

The incident just happened,and Mason lawyers have hinted at taking legal action,probably inferring if Myles continues on lying they will take action.
After awhile folks won’t come running when you cry wolf

#16090 6 months ago

Got our shit rocked tonight. Hoping Bulaga can return soon.

You're going to need more then a Bulaga if you meet these guys again!

#16098 6 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

[quoted image]

I see you’ve continued your positivity campaign.Your a sad person!

#16110 6 months ago

Did anybody see the Ravens last night?Does anybody want to choose the AFC champion now?

#16127 6 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

We were talking about big brothers that over shadow the accomplishments of their entire families but still manage to get cut from Da Bears of all teams.
oh... you said you dont like anything sour... my bad

I missed something,is this an inside punch?

#16200 6 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

The Lions came to play!

Yes they did,let’s see if Blough can keep playing well

#16212 6 months ago

I knew Cole Beasley would play well against his old team. He was Dallas’s Edelman without Brady!

#16213 6 months ago

Dallas will lose today and their season is gone again.Garrett will be looking for a job and no one will hire him.Oh by the way I was a Cowboy fan and still struggle to shake that!

#16216 6 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

7 or 8 wins might win the NFC east. Won’t count Dallas out even if they lose.
Garret might be gone though. Like, enough already.

It’s not a matter of winning NFC east,it’s about with swagger!

#16217 6 months ago

Da,which way do we go?

#16224 6 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Wow...missed FG won’t help.

2 missed one left and on right
These boys are choking on a big turkey bone!Hey I kind of like these Bills they play with confidence!

#16230 6 months ago

Game over man Game over!

#16254 6 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

He should, but he hasn't. I see a problem with that.

Let it go,this matter is finished.

#16256 6 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Is it? Who are you to say when it's finished or not?
Someone is lying here. The ball is in Rudolph's court. If I were him, and millions of sports fans heard someone else call me a racist, I would due that person.
Unless, of course, he actually said what Garrett said he said. And he is indeed a racist
There’s no information from anyone else that Mr Rudolph said anything like that.Mr Garrett I believe is race baiting to get his sentence lessened.Race baiting seems to rampant in our country right now!

#16258 6 months ago

Your probably right,he seems to have some mental health issues.

#16279 6 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

The NFL has microphones covering every square inch of their fields. Would be very easy go determine if Garrett is lying or not, but then the NFL would have a MONSTER sized problem on their hands.

The NFL came out the day of the incident and said there was no evidence of any kind that Rudolph had use a racial slur.

#16282 6 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The Cowboys need to sign Kapperdick and make a run for the playoffs!

Oh my God,I'm already in enough pain here!Do you know what it's like to love a winning team in the 70's and 90's
and then put up with years of mediocrety ?

#16298 6 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The traveling does make a difference for sure. 49rs are a great team though and they're the real deal.

We’re getting ready to find out how real they are,time to test their metal.

#16306 6 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

If by "civil" you mean, let people from Indiana and Ohio keep posting, then I'm all for that!

Proud Hoosier here! Indiana has a smart conservative government that keeps their books in order unlike some liberal neighbors I won’t mention

#16336 6 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Civil and yet political - I’m sure that’s exactly what the mods had in mind.

I’m I in trouble again,for stating a truth?

#16339 6 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

For violating the Pinside terms of service? So it would seem. No need to foul up perfectly good football trash talk with that stuff.

He started it!

#16374 6 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Niners defensive ends are getting worked today....they need to key on Jackson and not the runner....I know easier said then done especially from my couch!

Helluva game!

#16466 6 months ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

The Patriots golden years are coming to a close. Next year we’ll be like a blind man at an orgy, just feeling our way around...

Honest with a dash of funny,I like it!

#16469 6 months ago
Quoted from Erik:

Agreed. Seems to me they lose a game inexplicably every season. Maybe winning is boring? Couldnt say as a TN fan.
Last year NE got wrecked by a mediocre TN team, then coasted to another ring. The celebratory Krafty was an unexpected twist!

That’s why it’s called Overreaction Monday!

#16470 6 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Is it unanimous Seattle wins tonight???????

Yes!

#16543 6 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I was being sarcastic. Garrett (and now Ogunjobi) are telling the truth. The NFL has evidence, but it will never see the light of day (Spygate tapes, anyone?)
The other guys in this thread who, for some odd reason, hate a team that has had ONE playoff appearance (not win, APPEARANCE) in 20 years will all support Rudolph. Garrett will be back for week one in 2020, and this will all (for the most part) go away. But the racist label that Rudolph now owns will stain him for the rest of his life. Doesn't help that it's looking like he won't have a very long career in the NFL considering he, well, stinks at football. So fall back jobs will be scarce.
Racism is bad news.

Racism is bad news when it’s used as weapon to ruin somebody’s life
Which is what it seems your trying to accomplish.Rudolph was benched because he was playing poorly.As far as the other Brown player speaking up now,we’ll it’s alittle late to be helping his teammate.I think he fabricated this to stand by his friend and help his team.We are all aware that only our people lie!

#16621 6 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Damn who's next?
Dallas' Ginger? If they lose to the Skins, maybe!

Careful with the ginger remark,you don’t want to be moderated or called a hater.Do you?

#16666 5 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Where? Proof? I can't find anything and I haven't heard it at all. I don't watch Cleveland news of course so maybe it's local but I'm sure you can find it?

Hasn’t yet ,but it’s coming!I’d bet the farm on that

#16691 5 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

I know, it was a very racist thing and even stupider to say on air!!!!
Article is on Yahoo sports, which says they only suspended him now.....wow really......WTF are they thinking.

He should be hung in the town square,so as all the town folk can see what happens when you misspeak!The bastard!

#16695 5 months ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

You would think being in that position you would THINK before you spoke, but apparently not everybody does.

Try having a show that you feel 3 hrs of talk and see if you don’t fuck up once or twice

#16698 5 months ago

You can’t type a single statement and not sound hateful and juvenile

#16701 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It really isn't hard not to say anything that stupid. I do 3 hour tournament commentary stints all the time and while I've said some dumb shit I've managed to avoid saying that black players are harder to see when they are playing a dark-colored pinball machine.
These guys are professionals. Like a professional gas pumper knows not to smoke cigs on the job, professional radio talent should probably know by 2019 to avoid saying dumb things about race. If they can't manage that incredibly low bar they should probably find a different line of work.

I understand what your saying,but do we need to grab torches and pitchforks every time somebody misspeaks?Im not perfect and your not perfect.The guy already apologized,I don’t think he had ill
intent.

#16704 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Just going on it professionally...this is the equivilant of you or I showing up completely drunk to work and puking on our boss' desk.
Not sure it's pitchforks time but I would guess we'd at least be granted a leave of absence. Which is what happened here!
If he's any good at his job and contrite (which he is) he'll get another chance. I know there's pitchforks and torches and all but the fact is most of these guys get another chance. Sometimes they use it well, sometimes they are actual incurable racists and they say something equally stupid later on. And even THEN they usually get more chances.
Check out the story of shock jock "Greaseman" if you don't believe me. He went from "let's kill 4 more and we get the whole week off" (MLK holiday) to "That's why they drag black people behind trucks" 10 years later. I'm pretty sure he STILL has a job somewhere.

Wow that’s a pretty extreme example.Theres also the story of ESPN tennis reporter Doug Adler who lost his job of 18 years after a comment about Venus Williams.
He called her advance to net a gorilla charge and was called a racist and his career was over.Why are we so quick to judge only white people so harshly?
There’s case after case where other races say and do hateful racist things but for some reason seems ok with us.

#16716 5 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Jesus christ
EDIT: Oh nevermind, saw you're from Indiana

Did you bother to read the story I referred to or did you just call me another racist from Indiana.By the way our state is just fine!

#16757 5 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I love what Kaep did, but it was obviously the final door closing.

Yeah Kaep’s are hero!

#16764 5 months ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Cowboys have some injuries on D. Chicago might pull off the win.

Oh yeah and another cowboy got arrested!

#16766 5 months ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Hopefully Jason Garrett

For stealing that coaching check?

#16768 5 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Why do you love what he did?

How dare you ask!

#16782 5 months ago

Pot is harmless!

#16801 5 months ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

He knows what’s coming.

Quoted from Jodester:

Did any of you guys see how Garrett looks on the sideline? He had a thousand yard stare...

He always looks like that ,he never seems totally plugged in.I think he’s smoking weed and his mind is a purple haze!

#16896 5 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Lol that's hilarious. Your team is 5-7 and you are happy with that.

I don’t think 5-7 is the problem?
The team will stay bad because of the locker room!I don’t think they will play as unit

#16965 5 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

SF-NO
Awesome game!!!

Yup^

#16987 5 months ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

That play by Kittle was maybe one of the most impressive physical feats ever. The way he dragged those guys as they were grabbing his face mask was simply amazing.
Go Rams!

He has Herculean strength!

#16995 5 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I like how you capitalized the word "male"!

Dude,you need to stop coming here until you deal with all the issues you have from your real life.
We are all concerned about your mental health and welfare

#16997 5 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Tony Romo and Jim Nantz are my favorite tandem. I also like Troy Aikman as an announcer.

Right on the money!

#17001 5 months ago

Belechek is pissed!The refs are actually being fair for once in N.E

#17006 5 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Hey, if you're cool with coming here and being in the company of racists and now misogynists, that's cool.
Me? Not so much.

But you are here?

#17015 5 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

....and true.

But funny!

#17019 5 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Racism and misogyny are funny. Got it. Thanks for the clarification.

Hilarious coming you!

#17022 5 months ago

It does get old

#17023 5 months ago

Oh oh here we go!

#17025 5 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Where are we going? To remedial English?

Talking about the Chiefs Pats game
Mr. Dumas

#17033 5 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

That right. I forgot you guys all played two years of high school football.

We all hate you because your ugly and your momma dresses you funny!

#17041 5 months ago

That was a really solid clean play to knock that ball away.

Sweet!

#17082 5 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Yeah...and my Cowboys have to play the rams next week

I’ll be honest with you,I’ve giving up on them!I’m trying to adopt my hometown Colts but their not making it easy

#17092 5 months ago

I apparently missed some pretty good games by giving the Skins/Pack game my full attention (a snoozer that we almost pissed away). Almost makes me want to subscribe to gamepass... almost.

I have Sunday Ticket and the best games were national televised

#17258 5 months ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

I don’t know that one. Let’s hear it

Yeah let’s hear it!

#17387 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm not gonna hold that against Pats fans too much. That would happen in more NFL venues than it wouldn't.
Friendly venues I've been to: New Orleans, Dallas! (NO SHIT!)
Unfriendly venues I've been to: Philly, Fed Ex, Ravens, Giants Stadium (jets)
Drunken loutishness is pretty much the standard for NFL fans.

A friendly venue would be Lucas Oil home of the Indianapolis Colts!

#17461 5 months ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Odds are he's going to bowl a 300 tonight.

Yeah he was so proud he bowled 254 the day he skipped work!

#17695 5 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Josh Gordon suspended indefinitely, tested positive for PED's.

I thought he had a chronic habit?

#17725 5 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

He does. I read another article (ESPN) that said he was suspended not only for PED abuse but for substance abuse as well. The first article, )I think I said in my original pos)t only said he'd been suspended for PED use which can be a lot of stuff. His career is over now either way.

By chronic I meant weed,but I guess he abuses other shit.

#17751 5 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Anything they do to abolish stupid old white man rules are fine by me.

Spoon thing is the dumbest schtik ever.

Damn dude if your white, you are so woke it sounds like you hate your own people.A lot of we hate white people and cops going around!

#17759 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Is it woke to wonder why it's so difficult for half the adult population to use apostrophes and contractions correctly, especially "your" and "you're?" Been driving me bonkers since the AOL days!
It's so goddamn simple!
You are = you're
belongs to you = your
examples: "your white car" = that over there yonder is a white car that belongs to you
"you're white" = you have pale skin

Thanks for the English lesson.

#17760 5 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

You don't agree that banning endzone celebrations was a stupid old white man rule that needed to go? Next you'll tell us you think the NFL should still be testing players for pot.
Also, who said anything about cops?

My post was questioning him for saying old white guys.

#17764 5 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well I def wouldn't say I'm the most woke person around but I was born & bred in a fantastically liberal time & place.

I mean we don't need dirtbag to flush this one out.
Whilst true I am white and somewhat rich, I'm not a billionaire, so NFL owners are not "my people."

Criticizing rich white billionaires is not hate for white people, that's what a heyseed would hear, most likely growing up in a lower class uneducated family structure.

If your criticisms are directed at billionaires then say billionaires,not old white guys.And I don’t appreciate your attacks on my intelligence level.It’s true I didn’t go to college like you rich boys do,
but I’ve run my Kitchen & Bath business for 34 years and graduated my three sons from Indiana University.Oh by the way the fellow your people hate the most is on his way to an easy victory!Go American economy go!

#17769 5 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I apologize aboot attacking your intelligence level, but you have to understand I'm speaking with someone that couldn't grasp I was talking aboot NFL owners from the context of my message. I mean....

Just keep talking asshole!

#17772 5 months ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Where's dirtbag with his triggered meme when we need him?

Probably got his ass banned.

#17802 5 months ago

It was awhile back,but I think touchdown celebrations were allowed until they became too long
and too silly at times.There was a saying back then Act like you been here before.I like the celebrations
but after awhile they'll probably go back to just spiking the football.

#17813 5 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well they nipped it in the bud for sure. I probably only remember the good ones, dog pissing, Moss' mooning, Horn's mobil phone...I'm sure there were plenty of bad ones as well. IHorn broke the whole thing using props...unless it's somethign that served the NFL like Zeke's donation thing.

The NFL is a business and most brands protect their images!
Donations to the Salvation Army went way up after Zeke did that.
So that was a good thing,oh wait I forgot the Salvation Army is now an evil organization too.Someone told me that liberals can suck the joy out of anything!

#17819 5 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

How about the young man who just won the Heisman, he spoke out about the poverty around where he grew up and people responded in droves. When things like that happens it renews your faith that their really are people out there that care and are ready to step up.

Joe Burrows is a good man!

#17823 5 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I heard that the other day too. Didn;t look into it becasue I don;t donate to them anyway.

I am a true Gemini. Gotta have my firearms is the Michigan part, the liberalness is the Ann Arbor part.

It’s going to be hilarious,SNL hilarious when the orange one wins your state again!Oh God I can’t wait for the day after.

#17825 5 months ago

Ah Michigan must be something in the water?

#17832 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Seriously. Embryon and Romulus, it's getting fucking old.

That's too bad I was just starting to enjoy the banter.

#17834 5 months ago

Will if this is an impeachment let the fun begin!

#17839 5 months ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

You know that a small % of donations actually go to helping out those in need? Roughly 10-20%! The rest go to admins, and the people running these or organizations make well over 100g...

According to NBC news 82% of monies taken in goes to charitable programs.I have read State of Fear by Michael Crichton and do realize that a lot charities are set up to support the people running them,
but not this one

#17885 5 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think ole Vic gets on the sauce late at night and just cant help himself RW. Its like 3am in the tent cities right now and everyone is all tanked up and wanting to fight. Heck I’d be angry too if i had to live where people are sleeping and pooping on the sidewalks probably.

Sidewalks,hell they are pooping in the stores now!

#17908 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

As long as barf sundaes are on the menu, I'm in!

That and shit sandwichs.Does the feed me thing really bother you that much?
I'm a Cowboy fan from way back and I've gotten over my hatred of the Redskins.
It was easy to do when they became so utterly redundant

#17917 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Just like a Cowboys fan to not realize his own team is as irrelevant as the Redskins.
When was the last time you guys won a Super Bowl? Been almost as long as the Skins.

Dude settle down I was just saying I miss the match ups.The year Troy went 1-15 the only win was
against the Skins,and it was our Super Bowl that year.I think the Cowboys won 92,93 and 95.
I'm very aware how mediocre my team is,I've been slowly switching my football love over to the
Colts but they have not made it easy.

#17919 5 months ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Make it a snails pace then cause they suck.

They were looking good awhile back Marlin Mack getting hurt change everything!

#17927 5 months ago

I don’t know where these overly confident Cowboy fans,but neither Daditude or myself are overly confident they can even beat Eagles we’re just hoping to squeak out a win!

#17939 5 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Eagles - Super Bowl winner - 2017. Trumps all that, at least for last 15 years.

Whoa!! Easy Tom. Season isn’t over yet.

Does all the Cowboys failures make you feel better about the Eagles crappy season?i still remember your coach encouraging his defense to cheap shot our QB and our kicker.I think his name was Buddy Prick wasn’t it?

#17942 5 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Why wouldn't it?

Because his team still sucks!

#17947 5 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I wasn't trying to imply anything. Just saying they are currently in 1st place. If you want to make a friendly wager on the game, however, I'm your guy.

Crickets

#17953 5 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Thanks man. Polished every damn screw. Now I just need a better apron.

Daditude is right your Superman is sweet looking!

#17960 5 months ago

Didn’t bother me Cowboys vs 49’s
made for a good rivalry!We shamed them when we went to their house and beat them in the NFC championship game and then went on to win the Super Bowl.
I think the worst thing about being mediocre is the great rivalry’s are gone.But I still dislike the Eagles Buddy Ryan was an ahole

#18091 5 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

[quoted image]

I heard that we need a new coach and a better QB

#18104 5 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

The Bengals have been to 2 SB's.

Yeah and they should have won the one I remember.

#18171 5 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

The firings are coming, but after the redskins game.

Good! Bring it on, I’m tired of Garrett I’ve watched him make some of the dumbest coaching decisions over the years.

#18419 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Damn pats screw the pooch against one of the worst teams is football.
No bye week for them.
History says no super bowl either.
Awesome game!

Good I love it, now get ready for the Cowboys to kick some Redskin ass!That’s me feigning excitement for my loser Cowboys

#18431 5 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I'm actually pretty happy. We are most likely getting a new coach, which means we will be tougher to beat next season. Kitchens was their biggest obstacle this season (literally, he's fat).

That’s not kind,you shouldn’t fat shame him like that!

#18436 5 months ago

Do the Cowboy owners pay their receivers or they volunteers?

#18441 5 months ago

You can’t blame all of this on Garrett this Cowboy team has no heart or pride!

#18444 5 months ago

Prescott didn’t sign a new contract earlier,he was winning early in season and hoped if it continued the numbers would get bigger.But they started losing and I haven’t heard any more talk of the 35 mil I heard he was hoping for,that’s not going to happen now.As for as Elliot when Dallas signed him he was deserving of it by today’s standards.Prescott is not the Cowboys future,they should start looking now!

#18446 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

QBs are hard to find and Prescott is playing hurt.
I except him to sign a long term deal with the cowboys unless their new coach refuses to keep him. And jerry ain’t hiring a coach with that kind it clout.

Your probaly right about Prescott,but I’m right about his contract not being what it could’ve been earlier in season.You know yourself it’s hard to accept these mediocre QB’s when you’ve had Aikman,Staubach and even the unlucky Romo

#18455 5 months ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Uhh... coaches are supposed to be held accountable for those. Garrett needs to be replaced and Dallas have a coach who is more than a sidelined hand clapper.

Totally agree with you

#18457 5 months ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

If Jerry Jones decides to keep Garrett which I could see him doing, after 4 decades as a fan, I refuse to watch Dallas next year. I'll still wish Dallas well, but the Jerry Jones-Jason Garrett era continuing is more than I can stand to watch.

You and me both!

#18461 5 months ago

Wait!What? JJ’s back?

#18585 5 months ago

Jason Garrett fired!

#18587 5 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Cowboy fans rejoice!

Hang on,listening to NFL network and it’s not official yet.Google page story from Jennifer Withers whoever the fuck that is claimed he was fired!

#18593 5 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Looks like it could be just speculation at this point....

Just saw on NFL network he’s been telling his coaches and staff that it’s coming.

#18596 5 months ago

He’s gone.who's coaching Dallas next?

#18649 5 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

And here's the thing. People hear me talking like that and they say that shit dont fly in today's world, get out of the stone age old man and all that shit. Well it can and it does work. All you have to do is watch NHL hockey and it is a thousand times rougher than football. Those guys knock the shit out of each other and hurt each other constantly.
I don't want to see anyone get seriously injured like paralyzed etc but I want to see some people get hammered because that's what football is all about. I know I'm wasting my breath and it's not ever going to change but they need to look at hockey and put some of the toughness back in football.

Well, they shouldn’t be trading jerseys that’s for sure!

#18666 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Great hire for the Skins...and Jack Del Rio as DC?thats the rumor.
Sign me the fuck up! Couldn’t be happier really. Just what the organization needs.
Defense has been terrible in DC ever since Shanahan came in and brought that moron Jim Haslet in to implement a 3-4, which the skins still run (terribly) dropping guys like sweat and Kerrigan into coverage every other play.
Love this hire and love getting it done quick. Whenever the skins draw out coaching searches it’s a disaster. Just because other teams are dragging their heels trying to lure Bill O Brien (why?! Since when has a patriots assistant ever worked out for anybody?) doesn’t mean the skins rushed it.
He wasn’t the only candidate. they also spoke with Marvin Lewis. Lewis and Rivera himself both fulfilled the Rooney rule. As far as no GM? It would really surprise me if that plan isn’t already in place and Rivera approved it.

#fear the redskins 2020

#18686 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You joke but it’s a terrible division. Great opportunity there.
What’s going on in Dallas? Bizarre that we’ve heard nothing on ginger.

Not really joking,I still have rivalry feelings toward Redskins.You guys just signed on two great coaches.
I think there will be an announcement soon,but it’s been said that Garrett (the ginger you refer to) is telling his crew they are free to seek other employment

#18703 5 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

So you can sing along...

Fuck that!O,and I still hate Buddy Ryan!

#18758 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think giants are all In on mcdaniels.
Terrible hire. Everybody wants a patriots coach and then they fire them 3 years later.

I was delighted when Danials slinked away from the Colts deal and we got Frank Reich

#18832 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It really is amazing how many NFL coaches aren't good at clock management. Seems like the most basic thing most of us can do from our sofas.
I'd say probably half the NFL head coaches fuck up clock management on the reg.

Garrett was the worse,especially bad in the last minutes of games!

#18988 4 months ago

WTF this game was over!I just went out to check the Weber kettle,the Texans had the ball with the lead and 1:55 to go

#18991 4 months ago

Fells gimme the ball gimme the ball and than drops pass

#19022 4 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

Cornish hens and Buffalo wings ala o-din.[quoted image]

Here’s mine from first game

25C92C6A-9668-4923-AE9E-DE7BD77E3442 (resized).jpegDA0554B7-FC14-46AD-9720-252C0FFCB922 (resized).jpeg
#19026 4 months ago

Weber Kettle Gold with the Vortex sold seperate.They are as crispy as they look.McCormicks smokehouse maple with a couple small chucks of hickory

#19100 4 months ago

You guys ready for some more football!Just fired up the Weber to make some freshly made jalapeño and cheese bratworst

#19107 4 months ago

Why did Dallas get rid of Dan Bailey?

#19109 4 months ago

Anybody got or getting a Weber Smoke Fire pellet grill?Oh wait we’re supposed to be talking about the Playoffs.Go Saints

#19121 4 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

He was injured a couple years back...he couldn't kick to save his life.

Right I forgot about that.If I remember correctly he was really consistent for a few years

#19123 4 months ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Yeah, I'm definitely holding back my excitement right now. I've been through this scenario way too many times as a Vikings fan.

You guys sound like Cowboy fans now always choking or making bad decisions at the end of games

#19159 4 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

[quoted image]

What the hell are you blathering about ,you can't even see where the guys feet are?

#19163 4 months ago
Quoted from newovad:

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me always...

Huh?

#19218 4 months ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Tuff guy talk from a skinny nerd gets old.

Not a big fan of Collinsworth,but we he was playing he was a tough sob!The guys like 6’5” tall and when he first started playing he was 185# Ive seen highlights from his playing days he took a beating and would pop back up!

#19297 4 months ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Wow, both #1 seeds with home field advantage throughout. Way to go out on a limb!

It seems like so far,home field doesn't mean shit!

#19298 4 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’d be curious to see if Wilson gets hit out by a helmet to helmet shot, then see what Geno Smith can do.

Colsen it's time to move on.Theres always next year hopefully Wenst can play a Complete season

#19327 4 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah cause wentz was really lighting up the scoreboard before that happened.
Come on man. You know the eagles were the worst team in the playoffs and weren’t going anywhere. Everybody knew it. The nfc East was destined to be cannon fodder this year.
And just a side note, given wentz injury history....josh mccown was really the best insurance policy? I woulda brought Kap in for a tryout. Or a dozen other guys.

Yeah Levi Kaperdick would’ve taken to the Super Bowl!!

#19346 4 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's a chess match!!!
Hey anybody else catch this hilarious shit? I mean I'm sure you did and I'm sure it's been posted already but just in case...
THAT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!

Well that was fun to watch.Belechic had done the same tactic before!

#19383 4 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Rams in two years. I’m saving up for my tickets.

Uh no!

#19402 4 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I think its a great venue for a game as I've been to several Rose Bowls.....The one negative is the ingress and egress into and out of the stadium sucks...probably the worst I've every seen, but the venue is great....NFL seems to want to play in modern stadiums

It’s an award sometimes for building a new stadium

#19576 4 months ago

fat man in a little jacket!

#19598 4 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

It's not just athletes that are in this position, it's most humans so stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. I feel much sorrier for the guy that worked in a factory for 45 years that's all broken down.

Or the guy(me) who made everybody’s kitchens and baths nice and modern for 38 years and now I can’t do it anymore but I still have to pay the monthly bills.

#19627 4 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

[quoted image]

I don’t like you at all but I got to admit that’s funny

#19636 4 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Not clowneying around, I’m rooting for Green Bay.

Will now,that’s a surprise!

#19676 4 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

YOU calling ME a troll is just absolutely fucking hilarious. It's called playing around, but your sense of humor is apparently non-existent, or was left on the field when your brother retired. As Levi said, you must be a God damn hoot at parties, or in any social setting for that matter.
I know or have run across plenty of educated people that just happen to be horrible at spelling, or just don't care to spell words correctly. Lighten up man.

Who the fuck is this idiot dirtbag’s
brother?

#19678 4 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

He played for the 90s cowboys for a year and got a SB ring, then the Bears cut him so you need to hate the Bears. He then deid from a mixture of AIDS, CTE, & suicide by cop.

What the hell,that’s not nice!

#19683 4 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I know right? No idea why they cut him

I meant your post wasn’t nice!
What was his dads name?

#19744 4 months ago

Chicken breast Jamaican jerk style
Marinating chicken now for the Weber
kettle later
Jalepeno & cheese brats and good ole Bud Select

#19761 4 months ago

If you listen to Collinsworth Minnesota might as well just go home now!

#19762 4 months ago

Well like Don Meredith use to say
Turn out the lights,the party’s over

#19773 4 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I was just able to tune in a little while ago. Did the Vikings even make this a game?

End of first half SF 14 Vikings 10
Fran Tarkenton would rally to a victory with 11 minutes to go!

#19777 4 months ago

Did Jason Garrett call a time out for the 49’s

#19798 4 months ago

This is not going the way I expected.

You and everyone else
Jackson is choking big time remember last year

#19829 4 months ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Baltimore pulled a classic Dungy/Manning Colts fiasco. Cruise to the number 1 seed. Rest your players week 17 and take 3 weeks off then get smoked at home in the divisional round. 3 weeks is too much time off.

This is true,the time the Colts won the Super Bowl we had to play thru.And it was great winning with defense and a ground game in the rain!

#19866 4 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Rest in Peace, Tyreek Hill

Please go away,nobody likes you here!

#19871 4 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

[quoted image]

Hang on a sec!

#19885 4 months ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Kelsey is torching #32

This^^^^