pasted_image (resized).png
giggle-laugh.gif
tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,686 posts in this topic. You are on page 713 of 1,514.
#35601 2 years ago

That was awesome. Really didn’t think the kicker would make it, and I was worried about deshaun Jackson getting a 40 yard pass to get the raiders a FG.

Clawed back to 6-6 after being 2-6, which is exactly when I wrote ‘em off.

Bring on Dallas!!

#35602 2 years ago

WFT...Can someone actually repeat as NFC Champs?!

#35603 2 years ago

2 pt attempt for the win in Pitt.

Oh baby that was close. Ballsy.

#35604 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

2 pt attempt for the win in Pitt.
Oh baby that was close. Ballsy.

It was exciting, but I have to admit it was pretty stupid. They have the most statistically accurate kicker in the history of the game. Why not take the sure thing?

#35605 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

It was exciting, but I have to admit it was pretty stupid. They have the most statistically accurate kicker in the history of the game. Why not take the sure thing?

Always trying to outdo his brother

#35606 2 years ago

Lamar should be playing better. I get it that without Lamar, Harbaugh would have been fired. I want to see Lamar run first and throw second.

#35607 2 years ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

I want to see Lamar run first and throw second.

Then you'll see Lamar end up like RG3.

#35608 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

The sure thing isn't a sure thing, but more probable. But that still only gets you to OT... on the road.

I like the call, a tiny bit better throw and it's a win.

#35609 2 years ago

It was a great play call for sure; they had it for the win.

#35610 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It was a great play call for sure; they had it for the win.

Until Lamar had to throw it.

#35611 2 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Then you'll see Lamar end up like RG3.

Lamar has already outlasted RG3. Lamar is a beast running the ball! So fun to see and exceptional.

#35612 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Because they had depleted the cornerbacks- #44 got hurt on the touchdown and they knew they had to win it there. I hated it, but it was situational due to injuries

#35614 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That was awesome. Really didn’t think the kicker would make it, and I was worried about deshaun Jackson getting a 40 yard pass to get the raiders a FG.
Clawed back to 6-6 after being 2-6, which is exactly when I wrote ‘em off.
Bring on Dallas!!

Be careful what you ask for!

#35615 2 years ago

Chiefs won ugly last night. Defense is winning games right now. The receivers somehow forgot how to catch...

#35616 2 years ago

Go Bills!

#35617 2 years ago

We’ll see what the Bills are made of the next 2 weeks, Patriots and Bucs

#35618 2 years ago

Go Pats!

#35619 2 years ago

Whoever the eventual winner of tonight's MNF game, it should be some of the best football seen to date this season if both team show up prepared to give it their all and win

#35620 2 years ago

I don’t remember a season as wide open as this one, there’s 4-5 teams in both conferences that could go to the Super Bowl.

#35621 2 years ago

Tonight's game should be good.

Whats up with you dudes downvoting each other for liking the other team?

#35622 2 years ago

Just a bit of divisional rivalry fun

Quoted from DudeRegular:

Whats up with you dudes downvoting each other for liking the other team?

#35623 2 years ago
Quoted from Rodent:

Just a bit of divisional rivalry fun

Exactly, I’ll down vote Deaconblooze for absolutely no reason other than his avatar.

#35624 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:Exactly, I’ll down vote Deaconblooze for absolutely no reason other than his avatar.

This one?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#35625 2 years ago

Ya well... I upvoted the whole lot of ya. So there!

#35626 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Ya well... I upvoted the whole lot of ya. So there!

#35627 2 years ago

Go Bills 7-4

#35628 2 years ago

All i can tell you is its nasty outside right now. I'm in WNY.

Windy as HELL and rainy. Should make for a sloppy night. I see errand throws and fumbles.

#35629 2 years ago

Pats are used to shitty weather so probably doesn't favor one team over the other...though I would say whichever team has a better running game would have an advantage. That's the Pats right?

I haven't been paying much attention to the depressing success of the Pats over the past two months.

#35630 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Pats are used to shitty weather so probably doesn't favor one team over the other...though I would say whichever team has a better running game would have an advantage. That's the Pats right?
I haven't been paying much attention to the depressing success of the Pats over the past two months.

It’s probably about even with Allen’s running ability.

#35631 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You’ve already spoken your mind on Pats fans exiting like they are in a burning building.

Sure enough one shows up soon as they start winning. Just don’t get them wet, bad things happen.

Not hating on you mr/ms Pats fan, just having a bit of fun, although my eye did twinge a bit when you downvoted our boy Go Bills.

Either way, go Bills!!

#35632 2 years ago

IMG_0311 (1) (resized).JPGIMG_0311 (1) (resized).JPG

I deleted it but all I wrote was "As of lately they've been Jekyll & Hyde, but rooting for the Bills (8:15),
and this ball bowler's head shows up.

#35633 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

You’ve already spoken your mind on Pats fans exiting like they are in a burning building.
Sure enough one shows up soon as they start winning. Just don’t get them wet, bad things happen.
Not hating on you mr/ms Pats fan, just having a bit of fun, although my eye did twinge a bit when you downvoted our boy Go Bills.
Either way, go Bills!!

Football fan first, Pats fan second. No heartburn on my side - it’s nice to hang with a few who are devoted to their team(s) of choice

Would have posted sooner if I’d have found this thread sooner. Only been a Pats fan since the Pete Carroll days, and remember thinking ‘what the what?!!’ when BB was announced as the new head coach

Looking forward to some excellent football tonight

#35634 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Mac Jones is from Florida and played for Alabama. He's got this!

#35635 2 years ago
Quoted from Rodent:Football fan first, Pats fan second. No heartburn on my side - it’s nice to hang with a few who are devoted to their team(s) of choice
Would have posted sooner if I’d have found this thread sooner. Only been a Pats fan since the Pete Carroll days, and remember thinking ‘what the what?!!’ when BB was announced as the new head coach
Looking forward to some excellent football tonight

Fine, but don’t tell your friends

#35636 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Fine, but don’t tell your friends

Im a Pats fan who lives in SeaHens country - I have no friends to tell

#35637 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Either way, go Bills!!

You Bengals fans should be rooting for New England, if they win they’re a head of the Bills in playoff seeding

#35638 2 years ago

I thought Trevor Lawrence was a sure thing until I saw that Subway ad

Edit:Go Bills

#35639 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

You Bengals fans should be rooting for New England, if they win they’re a head of the Bills in playoff seeding

In all honesty id rather the Bengals control their own destiny. If they cant manage to string together wins and show some consistency they dont deserve to be there. I think they can get there, and am pleasantly surprised by their progress over the past couple years.

#35640 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

In all honesty id rather the Bengals control their own destiny. If they cant manage to string together wins and show some consistency they dont deserve to be there. I think they can get there, and am pleasantly surprised by their progress over the past couple years.

No offense, but if I were a Bengals fan I’d take it however it would come.

#35641 2 years ago

One pass attempt for Jones in almost a half! Cant recall seeing such a thing, and I follow TN

#35642 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Or any fan. Anything can happen once you make it to the dance.

#35643 2 years ago
20211206_205559 (resized).jpg20211206_205559 (resized).jpg
#35644 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I’m over that.

#35645 2 years ago

Go Bills 7-5

#35646 2 years ago

What a nail biter tonight!

#35647 2 years ago

Buffalo now the 7 seed and goes to TB next week.

#35649 2 years ago
Quoted from mof:

What happened to the Bills?
=(

McDermott.No in game adjustments and pisspoor time/timeout management.

#35650 2 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

I thought Trevor Lawrence was a sure thing until I saw that Subway ad
Edit:Go Bills

It does suck!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 75,686 posts in this topic. You are on page 713 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/713 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.