pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
1c6b92ca89c98fbc3e43e1d285c4cb24.gif
Screenshot_20240316-204400_Brave (resized).jpg
pasted_image.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (51 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (4 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaybird815.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

2,798 posts in this topic match your search for posts by jaybird815. You are on page 1 of 12.
#4266 8 years ago

Draft analysis don't mean shit!

#4268 8 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Suspension? Please don't run the league like a dictator. Why do I need a TE or def yet? I can make trades with the studs I have.
Also you have two teams in this league but it is your league so no biggie.

Exactly, you should be able to draft whoever you want. As long as your starting lineup week 1 is set.

#4272 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Leveon's a flash in the pan… one puff away from being out of the league. Wait until they play in Denver!

That's why I stayed away from drafting him. Too small, major injury concern. But he did have a monster year last year

#4276 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Yeah he is in that ultra exclusive group of athletes who have smoked weed
Who won the league last year? Mexicans?

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4291 8 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Impressive night for the Pats defense. As the season wears on I think the Steeler's offense is going to be consistently scoring a lot more points than they did tonight.

Impressive? They gave up 500 yds

1 week later
#4389 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Fantasy: Tom Brady against the Bills, or Romo v Philly? Basically I don't think I should sit a healthy Brady this year, but I am willing to hear arguments.

Not too big on either this week, but I'd go Brady. No Dez hurts.

2 weeks later
#4613 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just pulled off a good trade. I was able to dump the DEN RBs off on someone else for Latavis Murray.

I was high on Murray as well, but he looked awful against an awful Chi D. He was benched for Reese down the stretch

#4616 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

At this point, anyone is better than either Denver RB imo

If they finally decide to go with Hillman more often he might have some value, CJ has been a bust

#4617 8 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Seahawks got away with one last night, but they'll take it. Yes, Hawks have some protection problems that need solving. Opposing teams know Jimmy Graham isn't going to block either, that doesn't help.

They need to figure out a way to get him more involved

#4619 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Totally agree. But when I saw they were running the pistol all day Sunday, I have the feeling these two are going to cancel each other out the rest of the season. I wanted to dump them for a bell cow, and I'm glad I did. We will see.

lol I have Murray so I hope he turns it on. Gotta love fantasy football, rooting for a Raider, yuck!

#4642 8 years ago

DFS is a blast, just another expensive hobby. 2% win 95% of the money, it's tough sledding!

#4646 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Forced to start Duke Johnson and Ronnie Hillman at RB this week.

You should be alright with the Duke, if it's PPR

#4669 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Somebody PLEASE fire the offensive coordinator!!!!
My daughter could call better plays (and she hates football).

He's awful, not the biggest fan of Caldwell either

#4682 8 years ago

+1 for Vick being unwatchable

1 month later
#5145 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

What's the deal with Lacy this year? Gimpy? O-line poo? Hitting the purple drank?
Pack get another shot!
final-countdown.jpg

He just looks like he's been hitting up KFC too often

1 week later
#5190 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#5191 8 years ago

30 year anniversary

#5196 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

God, that was weird!

I'll take the Cobb TD!!

1 month later
#5808 8 years ago

First time in my life I'm rooting for the Foreskins

1 month later
#6549 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

And the Packers signed no one.......but to be fair, have any contenders plopped down big money? I don't think so, just ass clown operations like the raiders,bears,jets, Texans.

I'm extremely happy with the Trevathan signing

#6554 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Wow. Sanchez to the Broncos. Sorry Denver fans, I don't see anything close to a repeat this year. Not that really any QB that was available to sign was that great. I wonder if they draft one early?

It would be shocking if they are planning on him being their #1

#6565 8 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

24.5m over 4 years, 12.5m of that is guaranteed. Seems like a really reasonable price for someone that could have made an immediate impact..
Jerrell Freeman is visiting Chicago, today.
Edit - Trevathan was asked if the Packers had contacted him; he said no, but he wishes they would have.

It appears they signed Freeman as well

1 month later
#6671 7 years ago

The US appeals court upholds Brady's 4 game suspension, he must serve it at the beginning of the year.

2 months later
#6776 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ha...yup this could be the year finally! C'mon guys I know we've been saying this for 10 season with him but he's finally going to do it!!!
Cutler's a fucking joke.

Cutlers won more playoff games than Dalton, just sayin, lol

#6778 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The law is a steelers fan. Haha other QBs with more playoff wins than Dalton:
Tim Tebow
Mark Malone
Steve Walsh
Bob Lee
Scott Brunner
T.J. Yates

Oh I know he is, you can't leave out Rex Grossman

#6784 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Cutler made refernce to being happy to have the continueed relationship with both Fox and his QB coach. It seems they are the ones responsible for getting his head screwed on better. To may that is the real lynchpin to the whole bears. If Cutler can more consistently make good decisions then they have plenty of talent on board. That si a big IF, but I liek the trajectory and how his play style is progressing as he gets older.

If these statements don't thaw out CenterFlank nothing will

1 week later
#6812 7 years ago

Leveon Bell suspended for first 4 games

#6814 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

typical...thats a good thing actually...he needs rest. I loved Pitt drafting him but I watched him all through college...he doesnt have a long career ahead of him

Yeah, Williams did a good job filling in last year. The funny thing is he didn't get suspended for a failed test, he didn't even show up for it, lol

#6816 7 years ago

RIP Dennis Green

#6819 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

"They are who we thought they were...". One of the best rants ever.

"Crown their ass!"

#6825 7 years ago

8 out of 10 years in the playoffs with the Viqueens isn't too shabby, but legendary is pushing it

#6831 7 years ago

Am I missing something? A lot of people picking the Viqueens! Did Bridgewater get good in the offseason? I know they have a good D, but Bridgewater hasnt shown much at all, and AP is aging.

#6838 7 years ago

Yeah he won't make it through his 4 game suspension before he gets suspended again

#6842 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It's crazy that you can just keep screwing up and then get reinstated eventually. I mean how many second chances do you get before finally getting banned? Last round pick for me is gonna be Gordon to hope for lightning in a bottle this season. Not likely though. When is the last time he actually played? A season and a half ago?

Don't get me wrong the guys an idiot, but it is just weed. I read that the NFL will be really softening their position on weed suspensions.

#6851 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Gordon is trying to beat Steve Howe's record. I think MLB suspended him 9 times for drug infractions.

I remember seeing a documentary on him, he would be doing blow everyday right in the bullpen, lol

1 week later
#6863 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

The HOF game was cancelled because they used the wrong paint on the field making it unsafe to play. That's a new one on me.

Yeah, somebody is going to lose their job for that one

#6873 7 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

There's a reason they're called the bungles and haven't made the playoffs since 1990. There's a whole generation of kids who only know them as losers with ugly uniforms

Ummm... I believe they've made the playoffs a "few" times since 1990, now winning a playoff game is a different story

#6919 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

In the absence of fearless leader Cincy fans have commandeered this thread!

Don't worry they'll mess it up once this thread really gets meaningful, Chuck will lose his cool and get a thread eject or something

#6923 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

I hate pre-season football. It's necessary to evaluate talent but tough to watch. I watched volleyball over last night's 49ers/Texans game.

Game 3 is the only one that resembles anything close to regular season football

#6924 7 years ago

Dang, Goddell dropping the hammer again. Harrison, Mathews,Peppers and Neal will be suspended 4 games if they don't come in for an interview about the PED probe. Interesting

#6926 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I wouldn't be surprised if Harrison doesn't do that and just retires. I mean he's a backup at best right now.

Yeah and Neal is a free agent, so it really only affects the Packers, which doesn't break my heart, lol

#6934 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

That grinding you hear to the north is CF's teeth being worn down to nubs!

I can hear it over the Cubs sweeping the double header vs Brewers in Wrigley

1 week later
#6953 7 years ago

Dishnet offers the red zone channel, it's pretty much all I watched when I had the directv NFL ticket

#6980 7 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Bridgewater just went down. Looks like the Packers should run away with division this year

I dunno about that, it's not like Bridgewater tore it up last year. They are a D and run oriented team. 2400 yds and 14 TD shouldn't be that hard to replace.

#6982 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

out for the year.
I guess they should have prayed harder.

They were saying if the trainers hadn't acted as fast as they did he might of lost his leg

#6983 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

The media overreacted on the Bridgewater injury. The way they were reporting it you would think he needed to have his leg amputated or he was paralyzed. It reminded me of CNN's everyday BREAKING NEWS that is nothing special. ACL injuries happen around twice a week during the pre-season and regular season.

It wasn't just an ACL. Dislocated knee and other structural damage.

#6986 7 years ago

This is the rumored answer

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#6991 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Vikings should just trade their next few first rounders for Maccaron.

Then what are you going to do when Dalton tears his labia.

#7022 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Whoa. they rolling with that Dixon guy or buck Allen I guess?

He's still their #1, not a bad grab late but I wouldn't want him as my RB2

#7026 7 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Newton, cam and Wilson were the top 3 picks in my league. Left Odell for me at #8. Can't complain there!

Jeez, QBs didn't start goin until the 4th round in both my drafts

#7029 7 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

That first rounder will probably end up being a top 15 pick for Philly when Bradford gets injured and misses a few games. Could've picked up Zach Mettenberger from waivers for nothing. As a packers fan, I LOVE the trade for the Vikings. LOL

I found this to be odd as well. Wish we could've gotten something for him. Doubt we will but I'm gonna hold out hope. In Ted we trust.

I do like the Bears grabbing Sitton!! Gotta love NFL economics, 3 time pro bowler getting released the week before opening day.

#7037 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Based on poll results and Whysnow's latest post, and with the regular season just about here, would this be the proper time to deliver the nut punch?

It's never a bad time to deliver a nut punch

#7065 7 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

So I'm trying to analyze my guys and I've made a couple changes. I'm a little confused with a guy like Tajae Sharp vs. my bench WRs. Reading about Tajae, he is a rookie, but it sounds like he is doing well and is going to be a focal point for the Titans vs a couple of my other WRs are maybe just in more limited roles or a declining point in their careers. Am I crazy to start Tajae in the flex spot vs the other options on my bench?
Also I know I should probably dump or trade Mariotta for an RB or WR.
Thanks!

I'd personally start Gore or Ware(if Charles is out) over Sharpe. You don't have to start a WR that spot it's a flex spot WR/TE/RB

#7066 7 years ago

One of my 4 teams, lol, 12 team league

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#7071 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I think Gore's gonna get some points. They are predicting a shootout with neither team having a good defense.

Yeah but if Charles is out, Ware will score against the atrocious Chargers D. Chiefs are a run first team and the Colts are not. Although I think Gore will be solid this year

#7072 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nice WRs. Not gonna lose too many games at those spots.

It's funny because I'm usually a RB first guy but there are a lot of RBBC now in the pass first NFL

#7074 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I hear ya man. I've been doing this since 2000, and it took me till last year to finally breakdown and admit that WRs are much more safe now.

Oh exactly, in 2000 there were 25 3 down backs, now you are lucky if there's 10

#7077 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Sharpe is the Titans #1 by a wide margin. With that said, they will only pass out of necessity, so he's a tough fantasy start.
If it's a 10 team league I wouldn't keep Mariota (and I'm a big fan)

Ummm. That's not saying a lot

#7078 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

So it's that time of year, who you gots for division winners?!
AFC East: Pats
AFC North: Bengals
AFC South: Jags
AFC West: Chieves
NFC East: Gigantes
NFC North: Pack
NFC South: Panthers
NFC West: Cards

Pretty similar here except I like the Colts and the Broncos

#7080 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Hah not much to celebrate after going 5-27 over two seasons! We gotta pick our bright spots!
I still think they could win 4 games this year. Reasonable even to think 5, with a (very) outside shot of 6. Optimism reigns in week 1!

I feel ya, I'm a Bears fan!

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#7086 7 years ago

What a start to the season

#7098 7 years ago

The whole concussion thing is still a joke as the team doctor still has final say on the player going back in.

2 weeks later
#7265 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

But see that's the thing. Brady was lost for a full season. Pats made the playoffs. They lost him for multiple games before. No big deal. They will probably be 4-0 when Brady comes back. Will anyone be surprised by that? I won't be.
When Peyton got hurt in Indy, they instantly became the worst team in he NFL. Thats how the patriots should be without Brady, but Belichick always finds a way, and it's crazy.

Although they finished 11-5 with Cassell, they didn't make the playoffs in 2008.

3 years later
#20564 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Not long ago, a linebacker played for the chiefs and did a heinous act: killed his g friend, then later shot himself in front of a coach -think it was Todd Haley at the time..I think Jevon Belcher was only 25..normal people just don’t think/act this way...

It was Romeo Cornell, and the GM Piolo was there as well, trying to talk Belcher down.

#20567 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

So now you're saying the Patriots knew Hernandez murdered 3 people and kept him on board? That's the hill you want to defend?
I've seen some disgusting posts in this thread but this is by far the worst.

I mean the Pats learned their lesson right? Then sign AB after the Oak fiasco, Rub and Tug in SoFL?

#20582 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Anyone start a GoFundMe yet for AB's bail?

Not sure it’s going to help, they’re saying no bond

#20621 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

The guy really has a lot of problems....his behavior started going sideways with the Steelers. I highly doubt the guy has CTE (as a wide receiver). He's simply a spoiled brat whose a complete idiot, and thinks the world revolves around him....that being said if the NFL reinstates the guy he'll be playing for a minimum contract + incentives....in this pass happy league some desperate team will give him a shot.

You must not of seen the Burfict hit, knocked out cold!

#20640 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

How is the number of places in his backpack news? Oh right, they like to hit the black man up with intent to distribute. Thank God they are legalizing this shit everywhere, so dumb. Civil fine been working fine here for 50 years or some shit

You have to remember it’s Florida, they are usually 5-10 years behind the rest of the country

#20649 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Ideally, Brady goes to The Raiders, and The Chargers pick up Derek Carr.

Tannehill would be a better fit for the Chargers, IMHO

#20699 4 years ago

I wonder who changed the thread title?

#20702 4 years ago

He started his own NFL thread, lmao

#20719 4 years ago

I drafted OchoCinco with my first pick in my XFL fantasy draft, thoughts?

#20721 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

His nfl thread is doing even worse than Colsond’s “patriot free” nfl thread.
xFl ads starting to pop up in NYC subway stations, featuring nfl superstar Matt McGloin!
I can’t believe they are going through with this. McMahon must be going senile.
It’s not too late to pull the plug Vince! I’m sure you’ll lose way less money if you do it tomorrow.

I missed a lot while I was away from pin side for a couple of years, same people complaining about NIB issues then, are still buying NIB and complaining about NIB issues now, priceless! Now let’s go DC Defenders!

#20723 4 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

Thats funny you said that, I was just looking up the teams and wondered who should I root for. St. Louis since it’s the closest? Tampa cause the coach used to coach bears? Why are you going DC?

It’s the only name I remembered for some reason, now it’s my xfl team for life! Or maybe just the 1/2 season they exist

#20775 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Which TE will have a better game sunday?!

#1- 2 TEs in football, Kelce will probably have the better game “fantasy wise” just by the disparity in passing volume, Kittle is the much better run blocker though

#20779 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I respect that. Not a big gambler myself, just like to have a few bucks (and I mean that literally, $20 is as far as I go) riding on a game like this, especially when I don’t care much about either of the teams. Helps me remember who I should be rooting for!

I usually only play some squares, $5-$20, gives me something to root for, I’m usually pretty indifferent to the winner/loser

#20782 4 years ago

O/U on da anthem is 2 minutes, it’s Demi so I put a c note on da over

#20786 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Nice! But consider redacting the code and bar code on that photo. Not sure how easy those slips are to fake, but would suck to have someone swipe your winnings.

Too late

#20828 4 years ago

I went 49ers and da under parlay, I figured it’s gonna either be dat or da KC and over, not confident either way, gonna be a tight one

#20834 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Obviously I am a Niner fan but I am shocked how many people are on KC. I know Mahomes is awesome but the Niners are better in all other facets.
I guess I just don’t believe Mahomes is the second coming yet.

You’re hoping he isn’t

#20835 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Riveting commentary as usual.
Jesus maybe we do need dirtbag back.

Nobody’s Burfict

#20837 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I dont even know why you're a Shittsburgh fan anyways, you live in Michigan. You should be a Lions fan. That's just weird but you gotta consider who we are talking about here I guess.

Who gives a fuck who likes who, focus on your shitty team, if I was a Bengals I’d be pretty angry too

#20840 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Haha that's pretty funny coming from a Bears fan. You guys have always sucked! Only good thing about Da Bears is Walter Peyton!

I’ve at least seen a Super Bowl champ in my lifetime, Burrow is a perfect name for your next Akili

#20843 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Thanks dirtbag. I guess his legacy of stupidity does live on.
Oh by the way, the Lions are my 2nd favorite

Funny thing is that Cincinnati is a lot like Elgin

#20846 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Cincinnati is beautiful....its the Queen City!

I actually like Cincinnati a lot, I’m down there for work quite a bit

#20847 4 years ago

Just not that shitty chili you guys eat

#20859 4 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

I still remember that song word for word LOL. I also had this poster[quoted image]

I still have that poster

#20860 4 years ago

Tyrone Keys on the keyboard, classic

#20870 4 years ago

Bummed to see Butler get snubbed on the HOF again. I have no idea how Edgerrin James made it in.

Kevin?

#21116 4 years ago

Somebody lost some money on da Niners

#21120 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Didn't Alshon Jeffery or Agholor do some bowling skit with the whole Philly offense one time? Actually probably not Agholor because drops

Probably not Alshon either, he’s more fragile than FamArcade after his team loses

#21124 4 years ago

Probably not, but I’m lucid enough to know the better team won

#21129 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

You’re probably right. Was I arguing that point? Mr Lucidity?

It’s Mr Silent Lucidity to you pal!

#21237 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Doesn't fair well for SB losers getting back.

May I remind you of the Buffalo Bills, but in all seriousness it rarely does happen.

#21239 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Any former NFLers in the XFL you'll be watching out for? Haven't paid any attention to it so far and not sure how much I will going forward, but a little faded glory might draw me in for a game or two.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/4479956002

#21252 4 years ago

And Marc Trestman as Tampa’s HC and GM

#21258 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I finished my XFL draft last night. Is anyone else doing xfl fantasy?

I am a degenerate so I’ll probably put together a draft kings lineup

#21284 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I like that too but I don't like how much the clock gets stopped.

The first game yesterday took almost 3 1/2 hours, like you said too much clock stoppage

#21293 4 years ago

Trestman still struggles with basic math, I see

#21312 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

With so many qbs becoming free agents, it’s gonna get interesting...[quoted image]

How many kids is he up to now? June’s da O/U on his wife being knocked up in 2020.

#21320 4 years ago

Yeah I’m pretty sure Manziel was a douche from birth

#21349 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Well I just read two articles that say the Bengals are going to try to trade Dalton and give him say where that may be. I don't doubt they trade him and I think that trade for an OL or second rd. pick. Don't know that this will work unless they get it done before the flood gates open and Rivers, Cam, and Brady all spill out. After that the market options definitely shrink.
All I know is I hope someone in Bengaldom knows wtf they're doing

2nd round pick is pretty optimistic

#21352 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Nah I think they can get a later rd. pick say #45-50. He still has a lot of positives.

Broncos gave a 4th for Flacco and that didn’t work out well

#21355 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

That might have been a fairer trade, but sadly, Denver actually gave up a 4th round pick to get Flacco.

Lol, yeah I edited it after I re-read

#21356 4 years ago

I was originally thinking they were going to have to cut him, no cap hit I believe, but there’s teams desperate enough to maybe give up a 5th-6th

#21360 4 years ago

Even the bears think a 2nd is too high for dalton... so they're offering a 1st.

Just saw on ESPN they are the second likeliest to land Cam, according to Vegas, UGGH!

#21368 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Sounds like the Red Sox getting rid of Mookie Betts just so they could unload the David Price contract.

I believe Boston is covering 1/2 of Price’s salary, MLB is a different beast, all money is guaranteed

#21393 4 years ago

I also read today Burrows hired Carson Palmers brother Jordan, uh oh

#21394 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Going to be interesting to see how the joe burrow story plays out! You know you're a loser bottom feeder franchise when you suck so bad to get the #1 pick and an Ohio native doesn't even want to play on the team! Ironically, bengals probably still pick him and get 3-4 future 1st rounders who also won't want to play for them!

You beat me 12 seconds, great minds think alike

#21395 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Going to be interesting to see how the joe burrow story plays out! You know you're a loser bottom feeder franchise when you suck so bad to get the #1 pick and an Ohio native doesn't even want to play on the team! Ironically, bengals probably still pick him and get 3-4 future 1st rounders who also won't want to play for them!

He’s having lunch with OchoCinco so that should help

#21397 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Surely you guys are kidding? If you believe the hype, the lead up to the draft your simply idiots. Lol I heard Elvis is back too...

It’s not like there’s any track record for guys hating that organization.

#21399 4 years ago

Oh I do

1A3C8A58-F3F9-461A-9901-44E9A0E0DB9A (resized).jpeg1A3C8A58-F3F9-461A-9901-44E9A0E0DB9A (resized).jpeg
#21401 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Lol good league name! My son does the fantasy thing, I don't really see it but hey each to his own.

I’m just poking fun, my team pisses me off equally as much

#21403 4 years ago

I still think Burrows ends up in Cincy, but it has to be worrisome that he’s working with a Palmer, who despises the organization.

#21405 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Why is he working with Jordan Palmer anyways? Jordan Palmer aint worth a f*ck and the ONLY reason the Bengals gave him a job was to please Carson. Thats another reason that Carson Palmer should be grateful to Cincinnati. I have no respect for Carson Palmer anymore because the Bengals treated him very very good. He has no reason to have any hatred towards the Bengals. Just another spoiled brat mega millionaire that doesn’t deserve the life that he has. Too bad he didn’t have to get a real job and have to work 30 or 40 years barely making ends meet.

I found it odd as well, they say he’s working with Burrows to get ready for the draft, which doesn’t make a lot of sense since he’s a lock to be first QB taken

#21421 4 years ago

And History shows that it rarely works well for the team that takes the first QB in a draft, this years playoffs had a grand total of zero leading their team, trust me I know I’m a Bears fan

#21449 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Cleveland Browns player Gregory Robinson arrested for allegedly possessing 157 pounds of marijuana in a rental car.
But but but......it’s just pot.

I saw that, trying to cross into the US from Mexico, they had it in duffel bags just laying on the back seat, WTF

#21505 4 years ago

Since 2000, there has been only 1 QB taken as the first QB in a draft to win a super bowl, Eli, and that was with a team that didn’t draft him.

#21515 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Just couldn't stretch it a couple years and include Peyton?
I would say it's a little unfair. 1., teams with #1 draft tend to be fucking horrible organizations, so it's always going to be an uphill battle. I don't think anybody is shocked Kyler Murray or Baker Mayfield haven't won a Super Bowl ring yet.
and 2, plenty of teams have had a lot of success with their #1 pick Qbs, even if they didn't win a Super Bowl...it's a tough league!
What's the Barometer for success in Cincy? If capt. tiny hands can pilot the Bengals to a single playoff win, it would be parade time in Cincinnati. It's been a long time!

The article I read only went back to 2000. I get the enthusiasm for winning the shittiest team in the NFL award, I’m just saying you may want to temper expectations a tad. Cin did play much better at the end of the year which is cause for excitement.

#21567 4 years ago

You can’t argue that

#21572 4 years ago

I’m thinking i might make the drive down there, as long as I can get out of work early Friday

#21574 4 years ago

Bears are going after Hooper as well

#21576 4 years ago

He’s looking for $11 mil/yr, I think I just heard Who Dey’s head explode.

#21579 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Bears have reached out to Cincy for a possible trade with Dalton. Sounds like an outlandish fishing expedition to me given what Chicago has in their current QB and Dalton being due $1 7 mil and some change.

They’re definitely bringing in a QB, through the draft of free agency, they still have one of the best Ds in the league, just need the offense to be average or slightly above to have a chance

#21584 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The Bears need Dalton. They wont get him though without paying dearly because Mike Brown always wins in a situation like this.

#21589 4 years ago

Bears aren’t getting Dalton, and sure as hell not trading anything for him, Trubisky, yeah it hasn’t turned well, is still better then the red rocket, draft Fromm please!

#21622 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Absolutely, and the Lions aren't going to draft a DB in the top 5 picks becasue it's the dumbest possible move ever; right?
Good point, worry not, Skins and Lions front office got this thing wrapped up!
But seriously, one of those 2 will wind up with Simmons.

10000% no. They were utterly horrible all season and he couldn't make it off the fucking practice squad till late.

Haskins had absolutely nothing to work with outside of McLaurin, still showed signs of improvement towards the end of the year, tough to tell.

1 week later
#21676 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

He had a pretty good run in Miami until he blew his knee out and spent the next two years with bad rosters. $30+ is just the reality of the position and Tennessee had no better option.
The Henry deal has the potential to be a standoff. I start to question the logic behind drafting RBs early if you're unwilling to extend them after being productive.

They just franchise tagged Henry and Cincy tagged AJ Green

#21692 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

They didnt do themselves a favor by paying Jon Gruden for 10 years either, haha. This is something most people will have to fact check because its so unbelievable, but Marvin Lewis had a higher win percentage than Gruden.

Gruden is the most overrated coach in the NFL, period, he won a SB with Dungy’s team.

#21693 4 years ago

And the Bears sign Jimmy Graham

#21696 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I really think he’s out of his mind.
Now is the perfect time to hang them up. All he can do is tarnish his legacy, and destroy his brain cells.
The only people more nuts than Tom are the idiots who sign him to some huge 2 year deal. He’s gonna suck.

He sucked last year, and isn’t getting any younger.

#21730 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Jason Witten to the Raiders on a 1yr. deal.

That’s an odd one, Waller was one of the best TEs in the league last year.

#21750 4 years ago

Nick Foles to the Bears, not sure how I feel about it at the moment.

#21752 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Bad. That's how you should feel.

He won’t be their opening game starter, but Trubustsky will be on a very short leash.

#21754 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Big ass amount of monies for 2 qbs; one that sucks and the other that can't stay healthy

Trubisky’s cheap for a QB, still on his rookie deal, but still shouldn’t be needing QB insurance for a 2nd overall pick, and Foles contract has been restructured to make it a bit more palatable.

#21758 4 years ago

Bears D could be pretty dominant with the addition of Robert Quinn.

#21760 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

So when is it too early, or late, so think the whole season will be cancelled and Brady will end up never playing for them?

It’s going to be interesting for sure, I hope they’ll play, but not overly optimistic at this point.

#21769 4 years ago

C mon guys, this thread should be a sanctuary, like Sundays have been my whole life, times are stressful now so maybe cut everybody some slack, we don’t know everyone’s current situation.

#21771 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Good point.
This guy decided to drag a beef from another thread over here, which is terrible etiquette!

Can we get back to talking about how big of a bust tiny fingers is going to be?

#21774 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Will Todd Gurley get picked up?

Not by Joe’s tiny hands

#21776 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

C'mon you know "Little Joe" is going to bag him a Bear this season.

Haha Bears D might end his season, Quinn next to Mack is going to be pretty lethal.

#21784 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Gurley is still only 25!
It’s amazing how fast RBs get tossed aside in this league. Clay Mathews released also. Does he have anything left in the tank?

Gurleys knees are shot, he’s still solid but probably not an every down back anymore

#21795 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

2-14 to 14-2 in one years time?

You should lay some money down, o/u in Vegas is 5 wins for Cincinnati.

#21808 3 years ago

Any body looking for something sports related to watch UFC greatest fights on ESPN has been pretty entertaining.

#21815 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Skip to the 10:00 ..but then get your popcorn ready! That was the best boxing I've ever seen. Can definitely appreciate the sport back then! Deontay wilder and Tyson fury was pretty good.. but they don't hit like these dudes! Younger George was a beast..and already so many fights by then..

Fury pretty much owned Wilder that whole fight, Wilder was bleeding heavily out of his ear.

#21817 3 years ago

Pretty amazing how the NFL still can draw headlines even in a pandemic, long live football!

#21825 3 years ago

Melvin Gordon to Denver is another one that doesn’t make a lot of sense to me, Lindsay has been the better back of the 2 for the last couple of years.

#21828 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

He's got a pretty good career average 4.9 for his 2 seasons. Has he stayed healthy? Maybe they're going to use them in 2 back sets, or change of pace backs?

Yeah, he’s been in the league for 2 very productive years, but they’re paying Gordon like an every down back.

#21830 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Lindsey has had some injuries (probably avg for a running back) but he’s been one of the few bright spots for the Broncos the last two years. Lindsey hasn’t been an every down guy so maybe they’ll continue that approach with Gordon? Denver fan base isn’t loving this move, but then Lindsey is a local favorite.

Yeah it’s a tough spot for Gordon, he’s been known to fumble, it won’t take much for Den fans to turn on him, especially with Lindsay being a local kid.

#21831 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’m just watching a lot of old
Fights.
Foreman/Lyle
Prepare to be entertained!

That was a great watch, reminded me to get a set of Sears Roadhandlers for my Mercury Bobcat.

#21837 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Right, but I wonder if Ron can take Snyder on a riverboat ride to gambletown, Population Tua.

I’m a huge fan of Riverboat Ron. Da Bears!

#21839 3 years ago

I actually liked what I saw out of Haskins the last 2 weeks, I think you have to draft young, give Haskins a year and if he sucks you’re probably going to have a high draft pick next year, I’m not too impressed with this years QB class.

#21841 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

That's what would make it so epic, something wacky has to happen to some team.
Other than the Lions.

It’s Snyder, so anything is possible.

#21855 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Ok. So someone want to tell me who Kyle Allen is and if he’s any good? Was he worth a 5th round pick?

Carolinas QB last year, Riverboat Ronny must see something in him that I didn’t, backup for Haskins or Tua, I’d guess.

#21856 3 years ago

Or if Haskins is a bust, there’s a competent QB with some NFL experience to step in, this is the likeliest, IMO.

#21858 3 years ago

I actually think this trade isn’t too bad for Was, 5th rounder isn’t too steep for a cheap QB with some experience, and Rivera is obviously comfortable with Allen. In Rivera I trust! Da Bears!

#21859 3 years ago

Haha, Washington just traded Quinton Dunbar for a 5th round pick.

#21861 3 years ago

He was going to make $10.5 mil next year, Washington actually created some cap space with these moves.

#21867 3 years ago

It seemed like Vinny Pazienza fought every week growing up.

#21869 3 years ago

Patriots release Gostkowski

#21870 3 years ago

I was going through my mountain of old sports collection in my basement the other day and found these gems, have no idea where or when I got them, but had fun opening packs from 91-92

545CABD5-F383-49DE-8577-D2AD59A8B820 (resized).jpeg545CABD5-F383-49DE-8577-D2AD59A8B820 (resized).jpegFCC41464-7E13-42E1-91A7-BFAFC0287A4B (resized).jpegFCC41464-7E13-42E1-91A7-BFAFC0287A4B (resized).jpeg
#21871 3 years ago

If anyone wants a couple of packs shoot me a PM and I’ll send ya some free of charge.

#21873 3 years ago

Lol, I thinks he was post 1992.

#21876 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Arturo gatti was a beast! And I see tommy "guns" in there too!

I think my favorite is the Mills Lane

#21880 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Wow I thought it might only be the Bengals but it looks more than probable that The Panthers are going to just release Cam instead of finding trade partner. I think the Bengals will follow suite within a week or so by releasing Dalton.

Big contracts make it tough with the cap

#21912 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Don't worry Gryzzz does enough drinking for all of us.
The show is 2 days, Saturday & Sunday

I partied with him at LAX this year, and I can confirm this statement.

#21916 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

This is ridiculous...[quoted image]

Between Dak, Zeke and Amari contracts, if true, they’d have about $1.15 left to fill out their roster.

#21922 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Players are only the highest paid for a week or 2

Aaron Donald was highest paid for about 20 minutes, then Khalil Mack traded and signed with yours truly.

#21923 3 years ago

NFL draft is still on April 23-25

#21950 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Yeah,The 5 o'clock news here last night!!

There has not been any such announcement by any professional sports league.

#21955 3 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Holy shit, Karen has her own local news segment now?
Seriously, a quick search shows that nothing like that has been announced. If it were announced, it would be huge, huge news.

I suspect he’s trolling.

#21990 3 years ago

China basketball is sort of the thing to watch to understand where we may be with sports in a couple of months. They were set to restart their season next week with the centralization of teams and testing. That's now been suspended 4 months. Not at all a good sign.

I’ve pretty much conceded that there will be no MLB season, still holding out hope on at least some sort of NFL season.

#21992 3 years ago

That may be an unfair advantage as teams like the White Sox are used to playing in front of no fans.

#22010 3 years ago

I’m with Who Dey on that, I used to go to 2-3 games a year, freeze your ass off, Soldier Field is a pain in the ass to get in and out of, we have a buddy that has 13 pins, and about 8-10 of us get together at every Sunday, much more enjoyable experience.

#22017 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

The Cowboys got Aldon Smith. This should be interesting.....

He’ll get arrested before the season starts, guys insane.

#22021 3 years ago

The details of the contract are pretty interesting, no money guaranteed, basically bonuses for every week he remains with the team.

#22025 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

If you had to sacrifice one NFL team to end the coronavirus pandemic, who would it be...and why the Bengals?

Definitely a team from Ohio.

#22030 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Play us next year and see what happens!

3A30C6BA-8746-43D4-8187-2BC92A168229 (resized).jpeg3A30C6BA-8746-43D4-8187-2BC92A168229 (resized).jpeg
#22036 3 years ago

NFL isn’t bringing back reviews for pass interference calls, it looks like.

#22043 3 years ago

Everyone says that until their WR gets blown up on a game winning drive in the title game.
And it's not every single play. You have challenge flags. It was always on the coaches, most of whom are AWFUL at knowing what and when to challenge. You only throw the flag on PI if it's critical, and may be overturned. Now you don't have that chance. It's not better.

They need to come up with a better system, it just pointlessly made these games longer, it was brutal last year.

#22051 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Jodester,
That is too sensible and effective of a solution.
The NFL likes their strategy better:
React to a bad blown no-call that kept Saints from advancing during play-offs, do a trial run of p-i reviews, purposely screw that up during the trial period, then get rid of it and hope it dies out quietly and goes away.

I’d be bitter too, it’s happened a few times, Dez vs Packers comes to mind, refs need to be evaluated constantly and promoted/demoted accordingly.

#22077 3 years ago

Wrestlers are overpaid

#22094 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I would like to see him play and see Vontez Burfict lay a cheap shot on him and end his career once and for all.

Odd, I had you pegged as the president of the Kapaernick fan club

#22100 3 years ago

Brandon Cooks to Hou for a 2nd rounder, Rams are unloading.

#22101 3 years ago

UFC 249 cancelled, nothing live except wwe for awhile.

#22116 3 years ago

I was just reading MLB is considering 2 15 team leagues Grapefuit league and Cactus League, they would play in their empty spring training stadiums

#22120 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Anything is better than nothing...I say play ball

Yeah the divisional break down is pretty neat

https://apple.news/AHPCJHFM0QkK3niEK4KVXUA

#22154 3 years ago
3C93C01F-2CBC-4455-8C74-782A381032FB (resized).png3C93C01F-2CBC-4455-8C74-782A381032FB (resized).png
#22185 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Boxing is pretty entertaining although I've only been to one fight and it was epic.....Leonard / Haglar in Vegas about 30 years ago....

One hell of a fight for your only one, nice!

#22192 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I know it's crazy talk.. but Miami does have a shit ton of draft picks in their picket.. I wonder what it would take to move up to #1?! Could the bengals say no to a package deal like a couple 2nd round draft swaps & three first overall draft picks?!

Trading a bunch of picks for a draft pick usually doesn’t work out well, I’m looking at you Herschel!

#22225 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I had forgotten just how much Tyson got dominated in that fight. Buster simply out boxed him on the outside and did a pretty good job of landing then tying up when on the inside. Best fight of Busters entire career.

And then I wasted my money on this garbage

079D82B0-572A-4E7D-B8BE-49CA9B9907F8 (resized).jpeg079D82B0-572A-4E7D-B8BE-49CA9B9907F8 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#22308 3 years ago

Too funny how Gronk said he was staying retired so he didn’t get traded to the Lions.

#22353 3 years ago

The ratings are going to be ridiculous, my wife even asked me about Burrow, I told her remember Akili Smith?

#22361 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Are you smoking crack again?

Deemed essential, it’s Illinois

#22364 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

So calling someone a thug is racist but calling them a Moron is not? Just want to clarify, please let me know. Thanks.

E77E601F-03F7-4514-B388-DA5B04AA966B (resized).pngE77E601F-03F7-4514-B388-DA5B04AA966B (resized).png
#22371 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

WORST MOVE EVER! They get rid of Slay just to draft another Slay...wtf?!?

At least you have a first rounder.

#22373 3 years ago
6C4060DF-5F1E-42A1-9188-8E551D6B6E7C (resized).jpeg6C4060DF-5F1E-42A1-9188-8E551D6B6E7C (resized).jpeg
#22377 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

He wont say that to my face without eating some concrete.

I’m cool as long as none of you pussies go crying to the mods.

#22383 3 years ago

LSU has the most players in the top 300. I hope that means we get a good dose of Ed Orgeron interviews throughout the weekend.

Dude looks like he sweats Parkay.

#22492 3 years ago

Are the Lions giving up on Kerryon already?

#22497 3 years ago

I like the Kmet pick!

#22510 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Was he traded from Seattle?

He’s a free agent

#22557 3 years ago

Alright, speculation into sports is one thing, get the rest of that junk into the covid thread.

Hey Deacon, as a Bears fan I have to say I’m pleased with GB’s draft.

#22637 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I like how the legend of burrows has made him plural

I see what you did there

#22676 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

That may or may not happen, but as a Redskins fan that you should hope it does (and as a Niner fan I hope it does as well). If you allocate that much cap space to a mid tier QB the balance of the team will suffer the consequences. My guess is the Cowboys will try and force him into the franchise tag, and see if coaching has any change in his performance.

He’s already been franchise tagged at $31/mil, he just hasn’t signed it. My guess is that Dalton is holdout insurance in case it gets ugly.

#22679 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I realize they tagged him, but i don't think he's signed the tag? Maybe I'm wrong?

No he hasn’t signed it and the Cowboys can rescind it at anytime.

#22721 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

[quoted image]

Sad to hear, this is probably going to cause Odin to start drinking.

#22726 3 years ago

I’m still thinking there will be football one way or another, it’s Goodell and the evil empire after all.

#22788 3 years ago

When the fuck did Dalton become a HOFer, did I miss a playoff win somewhere?

#22792 3 years ago

All this talk that Dalton is anywhere near as good as Dak is laughable. There’s a reason there wasn’t many teams interested, Dalton is/was an average NFL QB. And I hate the Cowboys, and like Dalton, he’s a good guy for sure.

#22817 3 years ago

I thought I heard they could move back the start up to 5 weeks.

I heard the same

#22920 3 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

He was pretty good. I think he played in 3 NFC title games, but lost them all.

He was also their punter for many years

#22970 3 years ago

No more Tessitore or Booger Macfarland on Monday Night Football, they might have been the worst duo in the history of football broadcasting.

#22993 3 years ago

Sounds like baseball will start in July with an 82 game season, no fans.

https://apple.news/A6Ukt8NMlRcal6qufs0jDMg

#23044 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Wow bro. Henry was no thug. Pacman and Burfict, yep.

Didn’t he die from falling out of the back of a truck? IIRC, not really a thug way to go.

#23077 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yikes. Isn’t he their only decent WR?[quoted image]

McLaurin is their # 1, but not much depth after him, just another thug with CTE.

#23082 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

What's worse, you best wr getting popped or having a #1&2 ive never heard of?

McLaurin has to be in the discussion for top rookie WR in 2019, he’s legit.

#23112 3 years ago

Looking more and more like there will be an NFL season

https://apple.news/ATfuENInaToO0h7kYJwvEaQ

#23165 3 years ago

Sustained mediocrity

That’s being generous

#23168 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Articles I've read say Dak wants a 4yr. deal at 35mil the 1st 3yrs., followed by 45mil the last. Dallas wants to give a 5yr. deal at 35mil each yr.. Sorry but like some on here I just don't think he's worth that type of money. He's a decent QB but he is not top 10 by any stretch.
I do think he should take JJ's offer and laugh, no RUN like hell all the way to the bank but holding out is going to not end the way he wants it too.

Pro Football Focus analytics has him as the #10 QB last year, and all publications I’ve seen have him no worse than 12, he’s good but not great. Good QBs in the NFL get paid.

#23180 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah there is but hes a top contender. I honestly cant think of anyone worse right off the top of my head.

He comes to mind

F0E5A9E1-B629-4F4F-A091-C29B00F96E28 (resized).jpegF0E5A9E1-B629-4F4F-A091-C29B00F96E28 (resized).jpeg
#23194 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Nope not at all. I know football and I know my team better than you do. All you see is the record that they had last year. There's way more to them than that.

Vegas has them at 4.5 wins this year.

#23224 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Ha...no way u could list 14 QB's in the NFL u would take before Cousins....He's a really solid starting QB

Burrow is obviously at least top 3

#23240 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

I started making these for folks. If anyone is interested PM me.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You should’ve put a Bengals one up there, half their fan base is in this thread.

#23245 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Whysnow is a Bears fan

He’s busy defending himself against da Canucks in his Munsters ad.

#23249 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yikes that was nasty.
I have no idea what those people are thinking. I’m sure Tommy / Nitro would have been more
Than happy for this sleeping dog to be left lie.
Also munsters is awful. I think it’s gonna take that game going down into the 3s if he really wants to sell it.
I had a WWE that was about a year old and I had to go down to 3300 to get rid of it.

I may grab it if it goes down much lower, it’s a great game for the non die hards, my wife loved it.

#23312 3 years ago

I was on the road for the last 6 hours, did I miss anything?

#23328 3 years ago

It would be pretty funny if you guys got this thread locked.

#23349 3 years ago

As a Bears fan I enjoyed this article

https://apple.news/A6rb2hKk9SVymE7ruo1E6zw

#23397 3 years ago

Now that Dirtbags gone, Levi has to be leading the league in being modded. They need to start a leaderboard.

#23399 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

That belt belongs to me and there are no challengers even close to taking it.

Go fuck yourself!

#23404 3 years ago

Milwaukee quite a bit bigger than cleveland and cincy. I didnt realize Columbus is as big as it is.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_population#United_States

Columbus has exploded in population, close to 1,000,000 now.

#23406 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Columbus is a pretty nice city for it's size too.

Columbus is a real nice city, their problem is that there’s almost zero public transportation, so traffic sucks there.

#23410 3 years ago

And Milwaukee is really just a suburb of Chicago

#23429 3 years ago

Dalvin Cook is holding out for a new contract, RB is the worst position in the NFL to get the big payday.

#23443 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Also....
PHILIP RIVERS BITCHES

And don’t stare into his eyes to long, you’ll get pregnant.

#23446 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Gryszzz, Rivers, pregnant, will it be a Cousins or a Trubisky????

Just an average Joe.

#23449 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Goddamn! I didn't know he had 10 kids jfc. I'm liking this guy already. We have a lot in common.

Except he’s wealthy and athletic.

#23456 3 years ago

Nice to see ya around these parts Gryszz, you gonna take this shit from these Cincy boys?

1 week later
#23525 3 years ago
BD4D4872-6C5A-448D-A21C-943F4600DDD5 (resized).jpegBD4D4872-6C5A-448D-A21C-943F4600DDD5 (resized).jpeg
#23527 3 years ago
Quoted from CPanther95:

Gotta admit, he'd make an ugly chick.
Now show us a pic of what the Bengals would look like if they were men.

You’ll fit in nicely in this thread.

#23536 3 years ago

I read that Cam wants a starting job, that’s why he hasn’t signed anywhere.

1 week later
#23633 3 years ago

Snyder says he isn’t changing their name, I don’t see how they stay the Redskins

https://apple.news/AHKDeQ1GLQ5KhJho0AAlu9w

#23635 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I would tell them to go to hell if i was Snyder!

I usually don’t agree with all the PC police but Redskins is a pretty damn racist name. I mean you are named after the color of a people’s skin.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
2,798 posts in this topic match your search for posts by jaybird815. You are on page 1 of 12.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaybird815.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=jaybird815 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.