• maybe 8 votes
    5%
  • no but Im a complete moron 11 votes
    7%
  • give Hilton a nut punch 94 votes
    58%

(161 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,384 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
0BFF40A3-3562-453E-8CD1-A60D4F132CC7 (resized).jpeg
download_20191210_121319 (resized).jpg
E6812D0C-16AB-4247-8C9D-5F8F40908791 (resized).jpeg
130513122333-10-oj-simpson-0513-horizontal-gallery (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
very-classy.jpg
59E77A8C-8DF1-47DC-91A1-F281CDD12DB6 (resized).jpeg
download_20191208_170909 (resized).jpg
image0000008 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191207-085659 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191207-013827~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191206-095716~2 (resized).png
Yf2JO11.gif
extras (resized).png
apronbar (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dee-bow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9399 2 years ago

Just watched big ben throw his 5th pic..two have been returned for six points..crazy!

#9424 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

obviously the Saints tried to say they would but it's passing all day long on that team.

This, and he wasn't their starter! He backed up Ingram so he only got 5 touches a game. Would of been sweet to see the Vikings pick him up after their rookie rb went down ! Cardinals don't run that much either.. AP should just retire!

#9426 2 years ago

Mcadoo will be fired by next week!

#9434 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Zeke back in the slammer!!

Yup, anyone with him on their fantasy team better draft Alfred Morris for week 8!

#9440 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You think he's gonna get more action than run dmc?

Ya, sorry McFadden..your days are done. And Morris averages more yards per carry when he is the primary rb so I don't see them splitting the duties..buuut, who knows! They got a few weeks to figure something out. (Like appeal Zeke's suspension!)

#9485 2 years ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

Effin' Cleveland.

Don't forget effin' San Fran & effin' New York

#9512 2 years ago

I'll call it now.. them cowboys are gonna spoil your tickets boys!

Quoted from Topher5000:This weeks picks:
NO (-6) over GB
CAR (-4) over CHI
SF over DAL (-6.5)
LAC over DEN (-1.5)
ATL over NE (-3.5)

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Back to back 4 and 0 weeks so I'll put my picks here and watch me go 0 and 4
SF +6.5
DEN +1.5
LAR -3.5
CIN +5.5
Bonus pick GB +5.5
Good luck everyone!

#9520 2 years ago

Zeeeke gotta eat!
How bout them cowboys dirk?

#9527 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Missed this. Who, what?

The Steelers did it against the bengals. I thought it was funny as fuk! And harmelss. NonFunLeague needs more of this! As long as they dont slander the other team..let em buck!

#9528 2 years ago

Packers are done! It's amazing how much a team revolve's around one player. I heard they dropped ticket prices up to 50% in hopes of filling seats. So it sounds like their fans have admitted it's over too! Good for the rest of the NFC tho!

1 week later
#9572 2 years ago

How bout them cowboys! Well, until that last play beforr half-time. Wont matter anyways if the eagles keep rolling like they are.

#9574 2 years ago

I agree the NFC is different without Aaron Rodgers playing! Who would of guessed the Vikes and Eagles leading their division's!? Saints too..crazy!

#9584 2 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Vikings are doing it with their backup QB why can't the Pack?

Packs got no defence.. ask Rogers about the vikes D!

#9586 2 years ago

Yes they do!! And in their defense...rogers is a stud! They will have to change the playbook up to better suit Hundley.. he looked much better coming out of the no huddle than when they slowed it down. Who would of guessed the Vikes woukd look so good with a 3rd stringer in there!? Im picking them to win the north

1 week later
#9623 2 years ago

Cowboys season is on the line sunday nite dammit ..hope their o-line shows up.

#9625 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I believe Tyron is confirmed out for Sunday. Been starting Dak all season, but picked up Keenum just in case. Not sure what to do as Keenum has a tough matchup.

ya..rams are tough..but Keenum is legit! Better than Bradford(imo)! Gonna be a good game.. NFC division leaders both at 7-2! Crazy
As far as fantasy league starters... i stopped playing after i caught myself cheering for Aaron Rogers over the cowboys one year! It was just wrong!

1 week later
#9667 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Check the schedule. Lions have easiest schedule and will win the north.

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Vikings have the brutal 3 in a row also. Doubt they even make the playoffs.

Vikes need 2 more wins to clinch the division..that's if the Lions win their last 5 games! Love american turkey day! Home in time for the cowboys game.. even if they win out they prob wont get a wild card dammit!

#9670 2 years ago

Yessir they are. Jerry would have it no other way!. Dak just got pick-6'ed as i type this! Hahafaaak!

#9672 2 years ago

They were a playoff team JUST last year!. Zeke and tyron smith not being there sure fukkin hurts them. Dak didn't look good tonite but that guy is a horse! Never say never but 4-1 leaves em with 10 wins..they could do it

1 week later
#9708 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Check the schedule. Lions have easiest schedule and will win the north.

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Vikings have the brutal 3 in a row also. Doubt they even make the playoffs.

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Im picking them to win the north

#9741 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Aren't you a cowboys fan anyways?

Cowboys win out and Seahawks lose out (somehow!) They play eachother yet! Cowboys sneak in with the final wild card spot at 10-6 ! There, i said something even dummererer!

1 week later
#9795 1 year ago

Touchback!

#9797 1 year ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Once he broke the plane of the goal line with the football in his hands, it’s a touchdown and play is over.

THIS

1 week later
#9810 1 year ago

How much are they giving him?! Either way.. coach Belichick is brilliant. Worth every penny and they can't get fined for all that 1st hand info!

1 week later
#9915 1 year ago

Let's hear some superbowl predictions BEFORE wild card games! I'll get crazy and say Vikes over the Jags! 34-16

#9917 1 year ago

Pissed off or pissed drunk at the parade?!? Haha

#9940 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

Bortles is so bad. It's embarrassing to be a Jags fan. Gotta love the announcers saying it might be the wind after he misses a wide open receiver that is maybe 5 yards away. Its not the wind. Its the fact that he sucks.

THIS ^^
As John Madden would say, "He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a handful of hay"

#9969 1 year ago

How many upsets this weekend?!

#9974 1 year ago

Almost!! He fell down tho!

#9996 1 year ago

Jax's offense came to play! Quick drive for 7. Now let's see if Saxville can stop bigBen...

#10006 1 year ago

Ohhhh mama

#10028 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Let's hear some superbowl predictions BEFORE wild card games! I'll get crazy and say Vikes over the Jags! 34-16

Quoted from o-din:

Let it be said here first.
I'm taking the Jaguars over the Patriots next week.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Bortles/Keenum SB!

#10029 1 year ago

We will see next week! No one's beat no one yet!

#10042 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Wow, just wow

Congrats! Off to Philly!

1 week later
#10206 1 year ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

For people outside of NE and Philly, who are you rooting for and why?
I would think that the two fan bases are fairly universally disliked across the nation, so I'm curious to see who people want to win (or lose less I suppose).

NFC east reps!

#10291 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

XFL first pick. QB Colin Kappernick?

johnny manzel

1 week later
#10452 1 year ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

Congrats Eagles!! Great game. Who’s their starting QB next year? Wentz or Foles?

Wentz ....Foles a very content back up

#10524 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I was not scratching up reasons. Honestly as a spectator, those were the 2 biggest faults of the game. Both teams played very well, but the better one won.
Other bog one was the missed FG (holders issue)
It was a very entertaining game, but if there is anyone that the loss rests on, it is squarely on TB12 and coaching decisions.
Foles played a solid game and great decision making when it mattered.

how many times did the Pats punt on 4th down? I think they didnt kick once! It wasnt the TB12 & the offense that lost... 500 yards.. 3 td's & 0 picks! Their defense shit the bed from the opening drive to the end of the game.. giving up 41 points ain't gonna win many games in the NFL

#10590 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Either way, that's why hockey is great. Everybody shakes everybody's hand at the end to congratulate them on the victory.

reminds me of Sean Avery & Martin Brodeur!!

#10595 1 year ago

Rogers is a stud. As soon as he was hurt the entire NFC dynamics changed.

#10707 1 year ago

deadhorse (resized).jpg

#10709 1 year ago

Wonder what the reason Malcolm Butler was benched for! I assumed late for curfew or missed a meeting..but he claims none of that to be true. Did the coach just give up on him?! He is a free agent i think so don't matter for next year but still weird! And it was shitty seeing him during the anthem when he found out.

7 months later
#10839 1 year ago

What also sucks is chearing AGAINST your favorite team because u needs QB or kicker to have a good week to win you ff match up.! I stopped playing ff too! Too much work.

1 week later
#10874 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Your D? Are you Clark Hunt? Heck, are you even from Missouri?

Aren't the rams from St. Louis?!

#10877 1 year ago

Browns are picked to win! Free beer night?!?

#10885 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Sorry you can’t call them your Chefs, and you certainly can’t be so specific to call it your D. That’s just the rules.

Ya.. and get off his lawn. Damm kids!

3 weeks later
#10938 1 year ago

How bout them cowboys

#10942 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Let’s see if Garett can continue to make good decisions!

I'm surprised he exploited the jags D lke thst too! But hey!!

#10958 1 year ago
sszey7ja5ovz (resized).jpg
#10990 1 year ago

Cowboys got burned on that false start penalty!! Buuut, they did get amari cooper for a 1st round pick!! Raiders seem to be trying to tank and accumulate draft picks! They got the bears 1st rounder next year too. Who's next to go?!

#10993 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's not a bad approach - a ton of first rounders (and the Cowboys' will be high since they suck) and tons of cap space for Gruden to assemble a young team he likes.
As far as the Cowboys? Well they need a receiver so I guess not a bad trade. I don't think receivers are really their problem though. Dak is looking like a one-year wonder, Coach Jerry Jones is not a good football coach, and their line is aging and overrated. And, the Cowboys aren't exactly swimming in cap space and Dak and Amari Cooper - among others - are going to have to get paid soon.
As a Redskins fan this trade and what it means big picture for the Cowboys doesn't scare me.

Yup, cowboys in a nutshell! Jones only hires puppet coaches.. Dak is aight, dont scare me as much as Romo did tho! Considering our best receiver right now is Cole Beasley.. I welcome cooper for a 1st rounder all day! Weird division again this year..

Quoted from TheLaw:

The problem with the Cowboys is they're fucking horrible.
They're like the Transformers movies, everyone knows they suck but they keep happening and we keep hearing aboot them, even though I can't anyone that likes them.

What's the matter over there grouchy old man?! You hate your life? Horrible trolling job. Misspelled words, didnt even finish your sentence. Life is too short man.. smoke some weed or drink some scotch and chill out!

#10994 1 year ago

That transformers analogy was lame as fuk. Just saying!

#10997 1 year ago

Ok .. they suck.. who cares! U really can't hate a sports franchise that much. can ya?! And what hype? Ain't nobody picking them cowboys to win it! Their division is up for grabs tho!

4 weeks later
#11059 1 year ago

That should shush up eagles' fans for a week!

#11071 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Alex smith just proved Bell made the right move. earl Thomas earlier this season as well.
Bell is a more attractive free agent with one less year of wear and tear on him as well.
You’ll see more and more players doing this I think. Hard to blame them.

Even if he's done I think Alex Smith still gets like 70million guarenteed.

#11072 1 year ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

LeVeon Bell, what a frickin tool!!

Says who?! you and the boys down at the tire shop! He sits one year, stays healthy, and signs for +15million a season.. Whatta tool!

#11089 1 year ago

#11091 1 year ago

Haha..yup..six wins and first place. After the saints they got four games they should/could win..just gotta make the dance. Ask Eli and the giants! Oh ya, 8/180-2tds.what a dumb pick up AC was.

#11093 1 year ago

11-5... c'mon man! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 week later
#11127 1 year ago

Or if the cowboys are gonna win tonight! Which for the record I don't think they will...but here's to hoping!

#11130 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Stranger things have happened. Cowboys have a great defense.
They'll probably get blown out though like everybody else. Hope so!

Ya.. defense might get tired by the fourth tho..unless zeke has a helluva game and the offense can stay on the field.. need to score cause u know brees will! Should be gooood

#11241 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:Nope. Lions quit on Patricia pretty quick too. I think he's going to trade Stafford too

Head coach can't trade players

#11326 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Certainly:
Dallas - win
Rams- loss
Texans - win
Redskins - win
Worst case scenario...9-7. Which is better than 8-8.

7-9

#11336 1 year ago

#11347 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sorry man. It was a great game but you now have to accept what I accepted last week for the skins: season is over.
Cowboys? Who knows. I was wrong about cooper. Looks like he was worth a first rounder. They are hot right now so who knows.

Last week?! They were done when Alex Smith broke his leg! And I dont even think he's that good of a qb.. I wont run salt in the wound..but that was horrendous today! Dallas/philly game was a battle! Philly has a great defense too.. they just couldn't get off the field today and finally burnt out!

#11365 1 year ago

Khalil Mack just might be the best player in the NFL this year. That D was furious last nite!

1 week later
#11611 11 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It doesn't always work out for NE, people just think they have the golden touch.
They traded a 5th rounder trying to salvage Albert Haynesworth as well I believe.

A 5th rounder ain't as bad as 100 million

1 week later
#11686 11 months ago
SWEDISH-CHEF-psd71677 (resized).png
#11714 11 months ago

Although nobody "wants" to play Seattle right now, Zeke is well rested and I hope the cowboys let him carry it +25 times..I know they usually choke in the playoffs but they at home.. sat their star RB and have a pretty damm good defense..I like them cowboys chances.. wild card weekend anywiss

#11723 11 months ago

Home team wins all 4 this weekend

#11732 11 months ago

How 'bout dem

#11738 11 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

The only game plan you need against them: Stop Elliot. It’s one friggin guy that accounts for 70% of their total offensive yards.

i dunno, I'd say the D shut down the hawks offense all game! #19 made some plays in the 4th too.. and how many draw plays did #4 call for himself.. I think Dak outplayed Russell for sure.. got a lil scary at the end tho, sure glad their old man kicker pulled a hammy!

#11895 11 months ago

Eagles vs Cowboys in the NFC championship game.. you read it here first people

#11901 11 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I agree.
[quoted image]

I make a mean whiskey sour with that stuff!!

#11916 11 months ago

Mike Patton singing the anthem at the rams/cowboys game!

#11945 11 months ago

Cowboys couldn't stop the rams offense ONCE. game clock is a better indicator than the score. Should of been a much worse blowout..DAYUMMM..rams offense looked pretty damm good too. That offensive line is the real MVP ..or maybe coach Mcvay!

#11948 11 months ago

The St.LouisRamsofLosAngeles

#11949 11 months ago

Today's picks....
Brees or Foles?!
Rivers or that Brady kid?!
I'll jinx em both and go birds & bolts

#11995 11 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

You're a funny guy. Now go watch your rough riders or whoever plays in your backwater town.

Roughriders is one word... u save that other stuff for when you're visiting San Fran .. but come on up to a game sometime! We just got a new barn!

#11997 11 months ago

Tre Mason is our running back btw.. I think he played for the rams too!

#12015 11 months ago

Hey, he will have u know that his brother once scored 4 touchdowns in a game! I think that was his brother anywiss!

#12087 10 months ago

Rams vs Patriots..but what da hell do I know!

#12128 10 months ago

Browns just hired the roughriders head coach.. he was also our GM and defensive coordinator! Chris Jones..DAYUMMM

1 week later
#12369 10 months ago

Well, since we are on the subject...

BN-GJ521_nfl011_P_20150111171249 (resized).jpg
#12418 10 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Wasn't dumb when I went to watch my brother play in '97. Saw Junior Seau kill a jellyfish, rode the elevator with Tom Coughlin, and then there was Ricky Watters' girlfriend. Yowzers.

Save that shit for your resume.. #lifegoals

#12443 10 months ago
Quoted from mcclad:

I am not a big sports fan, Putting money on the Cavs this year does not seem like such a bad idea...

Bahahahahahaha

2 weeks later
#12702 10 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Some players will always play hard because they love playing football but once a lot of them get the big contracts they lose their passion for the game. Also the NFL is NOT giving fans what they want. Everyone i know hates the new rules and all of the political BS. Have you happened to notice that NFL ratings have plummeted lately? Must not be what the fans want.

What were the ratings for the last few years compared to pre plummet?

1 week later
#12776 9 months ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The man no longer looks and sound great for his age - I doubt he fights much.

You gotta hand it to him.. it was a good run

6 months later
#13981 85 days ago

Hey Matt..what's cooler than being cool...Julio Jones!

#13987 85 days ago

Awesome game.. lets see if jets/browns lives up to that level of gameplay tomorrow nite!

#13991 85 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Happy for the Rams that the Eagles lost as they could be battling for home field in playoffs. But I don’t see Wentz lasting the season if he keeps putting himself in harms way.

Don't plan that parade route yet! Only week 2!

#13997 85 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Oh, I got my folding chair already picked out. These first two weeks were the biggest challenge to get through. Rams didn’t look so great offensively in the first half of either game but they finished really strong in both.

And how can the eagles host a playoff game if they only get in thru the wildcard?! We all know them cowboys are gonna win the east!

#14034 85 days ago

Josh Gordon's comments lit a fire under Dak! I loved when he scrambled and ran at Josh! Dak is a beast!

#14062 84 days ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Sigh. You’re right Colson. It’s probably not an attack against the team I cheer for.
Ok, that one is a bad example because since the Pats won a few Super Bowls since then. That statement didn’t age well.

During the time it took you to make that post a third accuser has come forward against Antonio clown with rape allegations

#14136 83 days ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Cam will not play on Sunday....he is in a walking boot. Can the Cardinals get their first win????

Panthers suck with or without Newton! Cards win!

#14154 81 days ago

The fitzmagic has fizzled out! Dolphins are starting Rosen on sunday.. cowboys picked to win by 3 touchdowns! DAYUMMM! Pats are favored to win their game by 23! I don't gamble but have a feeling both games will be under those spreads! The Fish and the Jets are pretty damn horrible tho

#14447 77 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I originally assumed y'all were just drunk posting while watching the games...unfortunately, it is now Tuesday and the comments are still raging on

Leave it to pinside to fuck up a discussion on football!

#14522 74 days ago

Who wins tonight?! Short week can't help the eagle's..sorry Colson, picking the home team

#14595 73 days ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

For the Titans staff, Matt Ryan 75% of the time overthrows Julio Jones by 5 yards or so. So just treat any passing down as a punt and put someone deep to intercept (if that is legal?).
Julio is awesome and works his ass off to try to catch those wtf passes Ryan throws.
While ago Rogers was throwing some wtf, and I kept calling him Matt, and my gf was just rolling her eyes.
Anyway, I wish all of you the best, and I hope your home team/favorite team wins this weekend.

Pessimists are the worst sports fans! Week 4 & already writing their home team off!

#14598 73 days ago

Riders can clinch a playoff birth with a road won against the Argos in Toronto today! Oh wait, wrong league! GO GREEEEN

#14686 71 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’m trying to figure out how they “could have easily” beaten the saints.
If they played much better and didn’t look like and average team who can beat poor teams like the skins, giants, and dolphins, but will have a lot of trouble with good teams?
Well, I guess? That doesn’t really count for much though. You can say that for almost every team who lost this week, that if they had played a lot better they could have won.

They lost by less than a field goal and you dont understand how they could of won?

#14705 70 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not sure what coach in his right mind would want to work for Dan Snyder.

That entire franchise is a disgrace! From the owner to the team name.. sure glad they in the nfc east tho!

#14800 66 days ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Looking forward to Sunday. There are 10 noon games, and only 2 afternoon games. Might be a good week to exhaust myself with RZ.

I checked your pin collection...you don't even own a Rob Zombie pin!

3 weeks later
#15454 43 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Lol!
Just checking in. Apparently redskins aren’t good. Enjoy the football.
Go Nats!

Apparently? They are 1-7. It's very apparent! National's are now choking too & about to lose their third in a row! Haha

#15475 42 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Me since before the season began:
“Redskins gonna suck this year.”
Moronic Canadian Cowboys fan two months later:
“See!! The redskins suck! Hahaha! Ha! Derp! Also the nats sucks Hahaha lolllll”
Derp indeed. Enjoy your 4-3 victory parade in downtown Ottawa with the other Canadian cowboys bandwagon jumpers, dummy.

Then why is it just becoming apparent to you? Derp! Because u read it on here! Ottawa is a three day drive.. Minnesota is 12 hours. Moronic and/or ignorant Americans! And no, i don't know Dave from Toronto! G'day sir!

#15481 42 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It’s called “a joke” you fuckin’ hoser.
Cowboys fans are truly the dumbest motherfuckers in sports fandom.
Also not sure if you’ve noticed, but you are talking shit on behalf of a mediocre team that’s leading a shitty division at 4-3.
Do you really think the cowboys are doing anything of note this season?

Why so angry man?! Someone don't like your team they are morons?! DAYUMMM mang! Relax sportsfan.. any team can win any Sunday..even the 'skins! You don't have any more of a clue then the next guy as to who is going to win! Annnd, the cowboys really aren't that bad this year! Just saying!

#15522 39 days ago

The Nationals are a Canadian team in my books! Expos left Montreal 2005.. I'm glad they won too! The rockets are from Houston..not Toronto. You spend so much time arguing on the interweb that you are confused as to what the hell you are even talking aboot..

#15525 38 days ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

And the Cowboys are from Dallas. I think that was his point.

Dull

#15529 37 days ago

Exactly how many is a ton of teams? Wtf does that mean! Too many crazy trolls drinking their own koolaid in here!

MV5BNDYxMzhhZTAtZTg0ZS00YTMzLTk1NjQtMmM3NGI5NzRmYTI5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXRodW1ibmFpbC1pbml0aWFsaXplcg@@._V1_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_ (resized).jpg
#15535 37 days ago

With all due respect... Redskins defense is as soft as charmin.. maybe even a ton of charmin!

#15564 36 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

It doesn’t make sense for him to try to keep bagging on the Skins either. It’s like going to the special olympics and yelling at the athletes that they suck.

Ok..ill stop. I was gonna mention that their offense hasn't scored a td in the last three games.. but you're right ..best to not bait the goof trolls on here..they'll go all retard again.. also, cowboys play the fore'skins sooon. Seems like a trap game!

#15596 35 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:Go Dolphins! Would be hilarious if the Skins manage to get the #1 pick while management is trying really, really hard to win, and the Dolphins don't while tanking really, really hard.

smh

#15615 30 days ago

Fumbles, pics, Or u could always try and block the field goal attempt as well.. but i don't think a coach would be around long if he told the D to let just them score to preserve the clock.

#15643 29 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sadly it's true. Most complete team in what still is a pretty mediocre division.
If the Eagles could stay healthy they could possibly overcome their atrocious secondary. But then, if my grandmother had wheels she'd be a wagon.
Looking forward to that titanic Skins/Giants battle myself.

So your grandmother is a wagon? Btw, YOU picked the cowboys to win the east less than two months ago. Also could go back to see what u said about amari cooper when the cowboys traded for him. Turns out you haven't known jacksh!t about nothing for quite some time! But still run them warrior fingers every nite. Last week the Redskins weren't even trying and this week you admit they suck. Your opinion is as solid as a soup sandwich.

#15717 26 days ago

There is only 32 teams and i doubt if anyone will pick up Kap as a qb. His last few seasons were horrible and I've felt it's his inability on the field that's kept him off of it. This NFL workout is probably just part of his settlement. But why would any team risk losing thousands of fans for a back up qb that really isn't that good anymore?! Maybe he will play in the new Vince McMahon league but that's about it.

#15733 25 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

He should play in the Canadian league....talent level is more in line

I agree Maybe it will help Kaep.. maybe just bury him! Johnny Manziel tried and he couldn't cut it! He came to show NFL gm's that he was a high caliber qb... fail! talent level in the CFL has definitely improved and it's not a joke league anymore..just don't pay the player's good $$

#15848 23 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Isn’t that how most backups off the street get jobs?
They get a call in November, show up with 5 other guys, run drills uncontested, and one of them gets brought in for 1 game or the rest of the season.
Happens dozens of times a year at every position.

Please list just a few examples of players who were called in november to prove you're not just talking out of your ass again.

#15849 23 days ago

Sorry levi..i didn't have any coffee in me yet there.. and i agree them cowboys aren't quite a superbowl team, yet.. but damn they got some good pieces to the puzzle. That offensive line is awesome! Can't believe how much time Dak gets on passing downs. Not sure about Dak either! He don't lose games and he don't scare me like Romo used to! But is he worth $40m like he's asking?! I dunno!

#15978 18 days ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Here we go,I don’t care what he fucking called him you don’t act like that on the football field.I played high school for two years and yeah names are called.Believe me the brothers called each other worse then what we ever did!I knew this bullshit was coming if he had called him a nigger than Myles would have said so right away!

Were you the guy who once scored four touchdowns in one game?

#15981 18 days ago

Aight.. some of u peeps were right.. troy and buck are fukkin horrible ! Never really noticed just how bad they are. They pump no energy into the game & seem like they don't really wanna be there.

#16022 17 days ago

Guys...stop!! Talk fun football shit and don't troll! It's too easy to push each others buttons! Thats your public service announcement for the weekend! Fuk the stupid back and forth banter in here!! Aight?! Gud!cheers and let's go cowboys

#16041 16 days ago
Quoted from romulusx:

It looks like Philly is going to hand the East to Dallas,but the only thing that will save a Garrett is a NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Hand them the east? They're playing an 8-2 team..we play the Pats today.

#16046 15 days ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I’m saying if the Eagles keep losing
I wonder how badly Belichick will out maneuvered Garrett today

Garrett will be grossly out coached and will probably make some really bad decisions.. dunno how that helps the eagles hand them the east tho..and the panthers are making losing at the half look easy? Wtfraxk u talkin aboot?!

#16277 10 days ago

They are who Levi said they are... damn cowboys

#16290 10 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sorry dude.
Good news?
They’ll still win the division!
Bad news?
They’ll lose in first round and garret won’t get fired. Again.

I dunno if the playoffs will save him this time. Tough gig where only one team win and the other 31 lose. I think they got some good pieces on the field but you can't underestimate the importance of a real coach. In all pro leagues..possibly win the division still but then get smoked by the wildcard team.. damn, i sound like i need a drink!

#16292 10 days ago

How about that stiff arm on matt ryan from that rookie d-lineman from the saints! Kapow! Haha...and i look forward to the Raven's/49'ers Sunday.. should be goood

#16308 10 days ago
Quoted from Erik:

The more I watch Buffalo the more I think they could upset someone if they make the playoffs. I would likely take them over the AFCS champ, and probably KC. They need to put Gore out to pasture.

Their record is padded like the cowboys..lets see how they play the next 4 games..i think they finish 8-8!!

#16341 9 days ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Carefully worded... they said 'they found no evidence to support..' - but didn't come out and say Garrett was lying either. It's basically them saying "we can't confirm nor deny"... but they didn't take Garrett's view over Rudolf's.

I think it's to do with both players working for the same union.. how can they back one player now that both have abuse claims.

1 week later
#17113 22 hours ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

My prediction for tonight. Eagles 3, Giants 0.

Right score...wrong team

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 21.00
Boards
PinSound
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Machine - For Sale
Stone Mountain, GA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Machine - For Sale
Chicagoland, IL
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dee-bow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside