(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,711 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by acitti
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PiperPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1691 8 years ago

I have a super nice, HMM. totally shopped by TNT (about 2 months ago) 1988 HMM (Heavy Metal Madness). Its totally butt rock! My first pin, sad to see it go but need to some room. Ill send pics in the am.

6 months later
#2728 8 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

Not sure, but toying with the idea of possibly letting my shadow go. Would not be cheap. It is pretty close to a 10.
bunch of photos.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2tmy8ddjnj5136o/AAADkLXpeS2oCx0FnRGMjj3ya?dl=0
untitled-01913_(resized).jpg

How much for your Shadow?

-Dan

2 months later
#3253 8 years ago

Looking to sell or trade my super modded out Walking Dead Pro in the next week or so. Ill post pictures tomorrow.

Willing to trade fro POTC, AFM, MB plus/minus cash.

#3280 8 years ago

Looking to sell my modded out HUO TWD pro. Still have a few mods not installed yet but will install them > burning barn mod, and the beware sign. Love the pin, however its not family friendly with very young kids.

Shaker motor installed, frosted cointaker LEDS, Sparky TV mod, train track mod, extra blood splatter decals on the ramps, custom shooter rod, fish tank mod, zombie topper, custom translight with original, Leland custom sounds from the show with updated code.

If interested PM me for more pictures.

I might consider trades for POTC, AFM, MB, CC, CP, plus or minus cash.

If we can keep it local CA we can use Chris Fox for shipping.

Thanks, Dan

IMG_7100_(resized).JPGIMG_7100_(resized).JPG

IMG_7102_(resized).JPGIMG_7102_(resized).JPG

IMG_7099_(resized).JPGIMG_7099_(resized).JPG

3 months later
#4181 7 years ago

I'm looking to sell a few pins in the Fresno, CA area:

1. HMM > Perfect condition, new bands, all LEDS. shopped out by TNT last year.
2. Starwars Data East. > HUO perfect condition (super nice with Pinsound card, Pinball pro speakers and other custom mods)
3. 1975 Bowler 300.
4. NGG > needs some work. will have it cleaned and shopped before sell. (includes new ramps, bands, leds, decal on spinner, etc)
5. Possibly other pins. Avengers LE HULK >HUO, STLE > HUO, and Spiderman 2007 HUO >signed by Stan Lee, Gary Stern, and Steve Ritchie and BMDK also HUO.

All my pins are very custom, modded and very unique! PM if interested.

IMG_8729_(resized).JPGIMG_8729_(resized).JPG
IMG_8728_(resized).JPGIMG_8728_(resized).JPG
IMG_8727_(resized).JPGIMG_8727_(resized).JPG

2 months later
#4472 7 years ago

Hey Cali friends,

Due to some unfortunate family issues this weekend. We plan to sell most of our collection. We thought we would put some feelers out here first before we go on Ebay.

17 pins (18 if you add GBLE NIB):

1. POTC (HUO) > armor in root-beer powder coat, gold coin door and apron, shaker motor, some custom mods built by me, color dmd.
2. BMDK (HUO) > shaker, color dmd, custom one of a kind mods built by me, custom sounds from the movie, lots more in it.
3. NGG (HUO) > Caddy Shack translight, minor slam ramp wear, all LEDS, new ramps, new bands. Plays great!
4. NGG (project) > all new parts for it.
5. CFTBL (players machine), have new Kruzmn playfield for it (but not installed) color dmd, taillight speaker panel mod, LCD creature mod, a few alt translights for it, new ramps and new everything for a complete custom restore (if you have time).
6. Avengers Hulk LE (HUO)> heavily modded, new code, etc.
7. STLE (HUO) > heavily modded, color dmd, chrome coin door
8. TronLE (HUO) > heavily modded, color dmd, chrome coin door
9. SM (HUO), lightly modded, all LEDs and plays perfect> Translight signed by Stan Lee and Steve Richie
10. GOTLE (HUO) > heavily modded, with custom mods, crown topper, super low plays.
11. CCC > super custom, one of a kind, you will not find a nicer one. But for the right price we will part with it.
12. Nascar (player machine) with Pixar Cars translight. > was a project re-theme into Cars. (ran out of time)
13. STTNG (HUO) > custom powder coat armor, and wire forms, Color DMD, pinsound card, new clear coated play-field for it (not installed) alt translight, lots of mods, shaker motor, etc.
14. JP (HUO) > heavily modded.
15. XMLE (wolverine) (HUO) > heavily modded
16. IM (HUO) > heavily modded.
17. T2 (HUO) > all chromed out> last one but the best one, check out my video. Might keep this one, however for the right price we will sell it.

Custom 'Cross of Conrado' topper for Indy William or it can go on IJ4. Jewel light up> 12v, looks incredible! > one of kind, made by me.

Some other parts, 2 extra P-Roc boards, new MM ramps, IJ4 >computer/system for new code.

We are only keeping one pin > the one I started with original MM.

And we have a paid for GBLE#407 waiting to be shipped and a $2k deposit down for a BM66LE.

We also have a few arcade machines that I will list later.

PM for more info or email me > [email protected]

Thanks, Dan

#4475 7 years ago

I am getting a lot of PMs will answer them when I can today. Might be tonight though.

#4476 7 years ago

Info on my POTC: not sure on price yet. Very high end and you will not find a nicer one.

1. Wood T-Molding
2. Alt Pirate ship translight. ( and the original)
3. All the Back Alley mods
4. Color DMD
5. PDI glass
6. sparky TV mod with Goonies playing on it.
7. Custom powder coated armor (root beer)
8. Cannon LED mods
9. Shooter cannon mod with flickering LED fuse mod> one of a kind, the only one I made
8. Custom chattering skull mod with red led eyes, wired to micro switch left ramp. Will activate only when left ramp shot is made> made by me. > one of a kind. Very Cool. ( I took apart a POTC digital clock and used the skull for this mod)
9. Jack Sparrow mod, holding blue LED bottle.
10. New ramps
11. PInball pro speakers and led front speakers
12. PINbits shaker controller board with Cointaker shaker motor. Tuned down to lightly shake.
13. Shark LED mod (has a red LED in his mouth and under the draw bridge)>made by me.
14. Gold wire forms.
15. LED lighted ramps
16. Ocean/cloudes pinblades. (the ones from Water World)
17. new Cointaker frosted LEDS.
18. LED Kraken tentacles > made by me.
19. Jack the monkey mod
20. LED cannons in ship flasher mod *with green led strip in front of ship*
21. Skull speaker covers
22. Modified game/ movie sounds via Pinball browser.

#4477 7 years ago

And Black cannonball pinballs from BackAlley.

#4479 7 years ago

Thanks Mike!

#4481 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If anyone was like me and not familiar with Clovis I'll save you the Google.

Sorry to hear there are issues which call for selling, best of luck.

Thanks Aurich! Clovis, CA is the better part of Fresno county. However, Fresno has its good and bad parts like all cities.

I have reveived PMs on all my pins this morning. Amazing the quick response! Ill reply to all later tonight.

If you already have one of my pins and you want some custom mods made for them hit me up!

-Dan

#4487 7 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Info on my POTC: not sure on price yet. Very high end and you will not find a nicer one.
1. Wood T-Molding
2. Alt Pirate ship translight. ( and the original)
3. All the Back Alley mods
4. Color DMD
5. PDI glass
6. sparky TV mod with Goonies playing on it.
7. Custom powder coated armor (root beer)
8. Cannon LED mods
9. Shooter cannon mod with flickering LED fuse mod> one of a kind, the only one I made
8. Custom chattering skull mod with red led eyes, wired to micro switch left ramp. Will activate only when left ramp shot is made> made by me. > one of a kind. Very Cool. ( I took apart a POTC digital clock and used the skull for this mod)
9. Jack Sparrow mod, holding blue LED bottle.
10. New ramps
11. PInball pro speakers and led front speakers
12. PINbits shaker controller board with Cointaker shaker motor. Tuned down to lightly shake.
13. Shark LED mod (has a red LED in his mouth and under the draw bridge)>made by me.
14. Gold wire forms.
15. LED lighted ramps
16. Ocean/cloudes pinblades. (the ones from Water World)
17. new Cointaker frosted LEDS.
18. LED Kraken tentacles > made by me.
19. Jack the monkey mod
20. LED cannons in ship flasher mod *with green led strip in front of ship*
21. Skull speaker covers
22. Modified game/ movie sounds via Pinball browser.

Here is a quick video

#4490 7 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

That is a stunning POTC Piper! Very nicely done.

Thank you sir.

#4497 7 years ago

We worked everything out with my family. Dodged a bullet. However, we still need to sell a few pins to fix an unrelated issue. Keeping some of half. New list to follow.

So far Creature/with PF is sold pending payment.

POTC might be sold also.

Lots of interest in STLE and tronLE.

STLE info:

Blue Interactive Vengeance Dress Kit
Blackout Mod (I think i have this in the coinbox)
Klingon Bird of Prey with LEDs from Pinball Decals
Upgraded Green laser from Mezel.
Mezelmods exploding ship
Mezelmods Warp Core Flasher Covers
external sub hookup
Blue lighted flipper buttons
Cliffy protectors
Pinball Refinery Pinblades
Pinball Refinery UV lighting effects (rails)
Chrome coin door from Pinball decals
Modified movie sounds from pinball browser.
Upgraded Pinball Pro speakers with LEDs
Color DMD
12' PInball Pro sub.
LCD Sparky TV mod, loaded with clips from the movie
PIngraffix apron wrap
Earth globe shooter rod.
LED blue shooter rod housing mod.
New Cointaker frosted LEDs
New super bands.

PM for price.

#4500 7 years ago

Here is a new list of 11 pins: Creature is sold, STLE is pending sold.

We are not desperate to sell these, but if a local CA pinhead wants a deal let me know? OBRO

Thanks, Dan

1. POTC (HUO) > armor in root-beer powder coat, gold coin door and apron, shaker motor, some custom mods built by me, color dmd. > add details> https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/39254

2. BMDK (HUO) > shaker, color dmd, custom one of a kind mods built by me, custom sounds from the movie, lots more in it. > $6,300

3. Avengers Hulk LE (HUO)> heavily modded, new code, etc. > $5,700

4. STLE (HUO) > heavily modded, color dmd, chrome coin door> SALE PENDING. $8,700

5. TronLE (HUO) > heavily modded, color dmd, chrome coin door > AVAILABLE > PM for price

6. SM (HUO), lightly modded, all LEDs and plays perfect> Translight signed by Stan Lee and Steve Richie> $5,900

7. GOTLE (HUO) > heavily modded, with custom mods, LED crown topper, super low plays. > $7,300

8. JP (HUO) > heavily modded, color DMD, and one of a kind custom mods. > $4,700

9. XMLE (wolverine) (HUO) > heavily modded, color DMD, and one of a kind custom mods > PM for price

10. IM (HUO) > heavily modded, color DMD, and one of a kind custom mods. > PM for price

11. GBLE #407 NIB ready to ship now from JJ in CO. > $8,700 > few requests.

#4512 7 years ago

1 week later
#4551 7 years ago

Comcast cable modem is the way to go. Its never down. I'm getting 200mb+ per sec.

2 months later
#4841 7 years ago

I'm thinking of trading my GOTLE HUO only. low plays with some custom mods.

2 weeks later
#4909 7 years ago

Anyone want to trade? I have a super nice heavy modded GOTLE. (HUO)

And a HUO Slugfest for trade.

2 weeks later
#4991 7 years ago

Not a pin but I have a super nice Atari 720 Ill trade for a Pin or sell out right.

#4999 7 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

What are you asking?

What are 720's going for nowadays? $5k+ ?

Just put a new power supply in it. Plays perfect, minor burn in. Cabinet almost perfect. New decals.

#5010 7 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Come on, man. Don't pull that "they go for (insert absurd price)" baloney on here. I recall a super clean one on Pinside just 3 months ago for $1950. Maybe you can do a little better, but don't try to bend poeple over on the local thread.

ah the price police.

#5011 7 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

yeah, this unfortunately is one of those games that in the last couple of year prices have skyrocketed on, much like paperboy, and tapper.

Being in Cali i would say he could prolly get 2500 for it, and even then it might sit for a month or two before the right buyer comes along, but thats what i would price it at if it was super clean with new joystick

The last 720 I sold was almost mint for $4,500 on Ebay and a Paperboy for $4,800. Very hard to find nowadays.

#5012 7 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Come on, man. Don't pull that "they go for (insert absurd price)" baloney on here. I recall a super clean one on Pinside just 3 months ago for $1950. Maybe you can do a little better, but don't try to bend poeple over on the local thread.

If you can find a nice one for less let me know?

1 week later
#5062 7 years ago
Quoted from Shado1w:

Is anyone sellin a No Good Gopher near the San Jose area? If so please pm me.

I have a HUO NGG I might part with. PM me.

#5083 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Wondering if Gorf has any HUO pins for sale?

Yes he has another HUO T3> $3,400

1 month later
#5234 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Fake auction. Waste of time. I miss the old Super Auction days when they were real, not consignment phony bullshit.

Rarehero is 100% correct. The captians auctions are a total scam. Most of the pins are reimports and in very bad shape. I bought a few in the past that should have never been sold. Parts machines at best. Alot of people dump their pins at Captains when they have issues that they cant fix. But the time you add sales tax and buyers premium its not worth it. We all like a good deal but this is not the place to find one. Unless you like repairing or spending alot extra money fixing them.....dont waste your time.

#5260 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

It will sell, I'm just saying that it may take a little more time . The buyer just has so many choices today.
In the past up until recently in the Phoenix / AZ market if you listed a nice clean modern pin it sold in a a week . Now look at the PHX Craigslist today, creature, amh, SS, Twd premium, twd pro and they have all been there for awhile more than a month for most .

Wait until after Tax time and people will start spending more money.

I think the worst time to sell a pin is right before tax time and right after Xmas IMO.

1 month later
#5412 6 years ago

Looking for a decent Corvette pin for another retheme project. Let me know if anyone has one or knows of someone?

1 month later
#5577 6 years ago

Selling HUO TronLe >$12,500

Mods.

1. Color DMD
2. Flipper Fidelity speakers and sub with LEDs
3. External 10" Polk Audio sub
4. Tron Arcade mod
5. Flynn sign mod
6. Gem mod >custom one of kind (made it myself)> she is standing on a small, tron disk that has blue leds under it.
7. Sparky TV mod
8. 3 LED lighted flippers.
9. Mirror blades installed.
10. Blue LED Lighted shooter rod housing
11. Chrome shooter rod, with blue LED shooter housing mod.
12. Pingraffix speaker panel (Tron grid mod)
13. Chrome door from Pinball decals
14. Tron pinballs that look like lightcycles (from BackAlley)
15. LED flipper buttons.
16. Upgrades Lightcycles on the ramps.
17. Goodie bag and cert still stapled inside cab.
18. Mantis protector installed/ with a set of unused cliffys that could be installed.
19. LEDs behind backglass.
20. Tron LightCycle Topper
21. Daft Punk enhanced game play installed (modified on pinball browser)
22. Easy connect cabling for external sub and separate power cord built in back of game to power the external sub.
23. Uninstalled custom LE Tron Mirror blades (still in the packaging/box) from Pingraffix.
24. Tron - Ultimate Jet Bumper Caps
25. LE Backbox lighting Kit
26. New superbands and cointaker leds

1 month later
#5689 6 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Hello everyone. I have a friend I'm helping find his first Pinball machine. He's not a pinball guy like all of us but has always liked pinball and wants a game. He doesn't want an EM game but something "digital". His max to spend is $1500.00. Anyone have anything around that price they are looking to sell? Im in Fresno and there is a Harlem Glob trotters for $1500 and a Firepower for $1600 on Craigslist, but thought Id ask everyone here first.
Let me know.

These are my friends machines. I think the Harlem Glob is sold. Firepower might still be available. His machines work perfect and he guarantees his work and will come out to fix any issues up to 6months or longer.

#5690 6 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

These are my friends machines. I think the Harlem Glob is sold. Firepower might still be available. His machines work perfect and he guarantees his work and will come out to fix any issues up to 6months or longer.

Just talked to him and Harlem Glob Trotters is sold. Fire Power is still available.

He can deliver setup anywhere in Fresno/central valley plus he guarantees all his work> That is all included in the $1,600 price.

Ive bought 3 pins from him in the past and they all work perfectly.

#5698 6 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Wow that is sickening, because that is a great opportunity to get a good Firepower and I'm not getting it. I'm outside the delivery range but I would be more than happy to go up and get it.

PM for his cell#.

If you came up to get it he would sell it for $1,500

1 month later
#5865 6 years ago

Looking to mix up the line up a bit by trading/selling my HUO Spiderman and JP.

Ideal trades would be for METLe, prem/pro and or ASLE/prem or pro. Possible others.

And Goonies will be looking for a new home also.

Ill PM everyone as fast as I can.

-Dan

3 months later
#6109 6 years ago

Selling a nice, working pair of linked Off-Road (sit down) Thunders> $1,000

Marble Madness arcade machine: $1,700

And might sell my custom orginal IronMan pin. Pinball refinary powder coat, custom translight, etc.

And 2 linked basketball machines. One works one needs a new board.

PM me for more info.

-Dan

2 weeks later
#6180 6 years ago

Posting my NIB AS Premium later this week. >Shaker motor/Mirror blades/ chrome shooter rod/Topper/ external sub/ LED flipper bats/ and a custom Trump Jacky Joker head. Great game just need to make room.

And posting my HUO original, modded, Iron-Man.

And a nice linked pair of Off-Road Thunders. Added LED lighting to all the buttons and new memory to both PC's to save high scores and game settings. (made in 1999)

PM me for more info.

-Dan

#6185 6 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

...and a custom Trump Jacky Joker head.
-Dan
Please, oh please post a picture of that!

Its pretty funny.

wish we could still post pictures on here.

#6186 6 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

...and a custom Trump Jacky Joker head.
-Dan
Please, oh please post a picture of that!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-trump-jacky-joker-as-prem#post-4176409

2 weeks later
#6267 6 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

I agree with you. I think it's a very fun playing pin. I've enjoyed putting some games on one myself. However I just don't like Aerosmith. And I personally don't know a lot of people that like Aerosmith.

Could always change the songs via Pinball Browser. I changed a few on my AS Prem> Changed Walk this way with the RUN DMC version. And took out Last Child song and replaced with MET Enter Sandman.

3 months later
#6775 5 years ago

Ill be at the show on the 20th. My first time.

Like to sell my mini virtual pin. PM me if i interested?

https://pinballbulbs.com/products/pinballbulbs-mini-virtual-pinball-combo

8 months later
#7541 5 years ago

Selling my really nice RFM > all new LEDs, 3D translight, new green T-molding. Have possible local buyer but nothing confirmed yet.

And selling a prototype Earthshaker. New PF installed . all LEDs, added warm white LED stripe in the back to brighten it up. Front of cab has few marks but nothing to bad. Over all a great game.

PM or text me for more info> 559-770-1799

-Dan

2 weeks later
#7621 5 years ago

Reposting my HUO RFM and ES sample pin.

Make fair or responable offer or pm me trade options. 2 for 1 plus or minus cash. Need to make room.

1 month later
#7711 5 years ago

Looking to sell or trade my custom CP (with shaker motor) powder coated gold ($6,500). and my Corvette >re-themed into Fast and Furious (not finished) but 70% complete (also with shaker motor)> $7,500. Just ran out of time.

Also have custom made Star Wars Trilogy arcade cabinet (on wheels) with LED monitor with the ability to hook up a PS4 or Xbox (or any gaming system) to it. > $900

PM or text me for more info > 559-770-1799

-Dan

5 months later
#8391 4 years ago

My buddy has a nice TZ and and and Austin Powers > $10k for both. Call Darren at 559-288-5923
or email him at: [email protected]

3 weeks later
#8465 4 years ago

Looking for a HUO Walking Dead premium.

text me if you have on to sell or trade? > 559-326-8521

-Dan

5 months later
#8788 4 years ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

Not pin related but I just fixed up a golden tee live 2020 Upright. I’m looking to sell Outright or trade for other classic arcade machines but will entertain dmd era pin trades. I’m in Vegas but can deliver to Southern California or can ship. Hit me up if interested can send pics.

Home Edition?

5 months later
#9292 3 years ago

Selling my Custom NGG / Custom Champ Pub /Corvette rethemed into Fast and Furious /and my custom all Chromed out MET Prem.

PM for more info.

2 months later
#9536 3 years ago

Selling a really nice Sega Lost World, all new LEDS (including flashers), colorDMD installed. $2,800

Text or PM me> 559-326-8521

-Dan

#9549 3 years ago
Quoted from lint:

Looking for a Champion Pub. PM me if you know of one available. thanks!

I have a super nice restored CP i would be willing too sell.

Text me at 559-326-8521.

-Dan

10 months later
#10379 2 years ago

6th generation CA here.

CA has it pluses and minuses.

Im here in the Central Valley > Fresno/Clovis. Do i like living here? Its ok, not great. Bad air, high taxes, and most recently the last few years: Mosquitoes! Nights don't cool down like they use too to kill the mosquitoes. Now we need to fog our entire yard twice a month to enjoy it!

Have we looked at moving to TX or ID or NV. Yes, but all our family is around us. Thats what its all about! However, recently we are looking at the central coast for a 2nd home to get away when the bad air and heat get too much.

8 months later
#11299 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Haha, yeah the exact thing happens here. I’ll kick a few titles by my wife that I’m thinking I could sell, and she’ll go “Aw, that one is awesome” or “No, that one is too cool” …meanwhile she’s barely played any pins in years lol

Like Ghostbusters?

#11307 1 year ago

TMNT topper, brand new still in the box.

IM if interested?

3 weeks later
#11406 1 year ago

Selling my TMNT LE. Need to make room.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PiperPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=PiperPinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.