(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 97 of 255.
#4802 7 years ago

Damn, that's a lot of games to move! Good luck.

#4803 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Damn, that's a lot of games to move! Good luck.

thanks bud i find that if youre realistic about what theyre worth they tend to go quick

I just realized you cant post pics in a sub forum anymore am i allowed to upload pics onto a google drive and attach the link or is that against the rules? I guess if people want specific pics for now just message me and ill do what i can

#4804 7 years ago

You and I are heart+ site supporters. Why the f#¢k shouldn't you be allowed to post a link to some photos?

I give Pinside more money through my donation than it would get from me not donating at all and selling every single game I sell through the site. It just feels sh!##y to lock off the photos.

We want to network with locals to make local sales. What's wrong with that?

#4806 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Pretty sure you can just make a marketplace ad and link to it in the thread? Maybe write local sale only in the description.

#4807 7 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Pretty sure you can just make a marketplace ad and link to it in the thread? Maybe write local sale only in the description.

i think he meant because we used to be able to post pictures directly into the thread rather than in a roundabout way like that

#4808 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You and I are heart+ site supporters. Why the f#¢k shouldn't you be allowed to post a link to some photos?
I give Pinside more money through my donation than it would get from me not donating at all and selling every single game I sell through the site. It just feels sh!##y to lock off the photos.

What is the difference between Heart+ and Heart? Just noticed this, and I'm curious.

#4809 7 years ago

$35 bucks gets you a Heart+. I did it after selling a pin. It's just money, what's another couple bucks when we all have spent Thousands! I sold an EM for a $60 profit, actually wish I had kept it, but the guy was nice and it was his first pin.
I see and know a few sellers that really could donate more.
The Best thing about the Heart + is when you PM members you can include picture's in communication.Been worth it for me because I sell tons of parts.

#4810 7 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

What is the difference between Heart+ and Heart? Just noticed this, and I'm curious.

You get more features. I think the only one I actually use is you can attach images to PMs, which I mostly use because I can't put pictures in this thread. I donate to support, not because I really care about the extra stuff, it just happens that I give more than the threshold for getting plus.

Quoted from solarvalue:

If I want to place an ad I'll place an ad. Right now I'm trying to quietly offer my games first to the people who read this thread.

As it is I gotta temporarily take Medusa off the market. Had a potential buyer flipping her this weekend, and the right flippers died. What timing! Soon as I find the time to fix it I'll put her back up.

#4811 7 years ago

Selling 5 restored Gottlieb Wedgeheads as a package.

Buckaroo
King of Diamonds
Foto Finish
Central Park
Flipper Cowboy.

All machines have been restored with painted cabinets, new back glasses, chrome trim etc.

$11,500.00 OBO buys them all. PM for photos of you can find them on eBay.

#4814 7 years ago

Going to list a Capcom Flipper Football in the market place. Details and pics will be there. Open to cash offers or trades. Asking 1500

#4816 7 years ago

also selling a south park extremly nice , color dmd , mirror blades , and leds ....

Ironman .....loaded with mods , leds in playfield and insert , ramp have custom leds that intereact with the game ...

Creature from the black lagoon.....extremely nice ...looks like it just came out of the box

I can take these games to los angeles area...pm me

#4817 7 years ago

Wow what a day, thanks everyone that came by it was a fun/chaotic day today, updated all the stuff that sold in my collection and updated my google drive with some more games, hope to have the last of them up tomorrow
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByfHiVxZnjTyblk2UTFmYzJzOW8

#4818 7 years ago

I have a really nice Flash PF FS. Partially populated. Underside almost fully populated. No wear. 100.00 plus shipping. Contact me for pics.

#4819 7 years ago

Looking for a Pinbot locally. Please PM me if you have one for sale.

#4820 7 years ago

Still looking for a Dirty Harry. Got a real nice FT I could trade.

#4821 7 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Still looking for a Dirty Harry. Got a real nice FT I could trade.

Have you seen this? Doubt you could find a nicer one...

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Dirty Harry Pinball Machine - Williams 1995 Only 4248 produced. 4 Players - 3 Flippers - 4 Multiball Moving .44 Magnum on playfield is used to shoot targets, sinkhole, and ramp ...”
2016-12-05
Pacheco, CA
3,999 (OBO)
Archived after: 51 days
Viewed: 727 times

#4822 7 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Have you seen this?

Don't you have a Pinbot for sale?
See above.

#4823 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Don't you have a Pinbot for sale?
See above.

Yup, i'm toying with the idea of selling (or trading) to get a Diner, but I wouldn't consider myself "local" to SoCal.

#4824 7 years ago
Quoted from Damon:

Wow what a day, thanks everyone that came by it was a fun/chaotic day today, updated all the stuff that sold in my collection and updated my google drive with some more games, hope to have the last of them up tomorrow
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByfHiVxZnjTyblk2UTFmYzJzOW8

Thanks Damon for having Scrappy and I over to your home. I can attest to anyone looking to possibly visit Damon's collection that his games are 100% in great shape, and his pricing is great too. What I saw when I visited was most of the games had very few plays on them, and were modded up nicely. Certainly the largest and nicest private collection of A-list games I've seen to date.

Super nice guy to deal with, and games in great condition, thumbs up for Damon!

#4825 7 years ago

He seems interested in doing the trade but is waiting for the next time he's in my area which might be a while so I'm still on the hunt.

Thanks

#4826 7 years ago
Quoted from scheiny:

Thanks Damon for having Scrappy and I over to your home. I can attest to anyone looking to possibly visit Damon's collection that his games are 100% in great shape, and his pricing is great too. What I saw when I visited was most of the games had very few plays on them, and were modded up nicely. Certainly the largest and nicest private collection of A-list games I've seen to date.
Super nice guy to deal with, and games in great condition, thumbs up for Damon!

Thanks bud i really appreciate the kind words, it was really awesome to meet both of you and get a chance to hang out. ill be home pretty much the rest of the week so if you guys want to come back over just to come hang out and play some games sometime this week let me know

#4827 7 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

At that price, it should be a sample game in near perfect condition. Or mine's now worth 6k.

#4828 7 years ago

I just posted an ad for a TSPP I have for sale. I am located in Las Vegas. Game has been with me for the past four years. Thank you.
- Ned

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “TSPP for sale. I got it from a fellow Pinsider about four years ago. I am the third owner. Build date is June 2005. Excellent condition. Has not given me any trouble at all. A few ...”
2016-12-08
Las Vegas, NV
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 218 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4829 7 years ago

Due to overage costs on our home remodel, I have some bills I've got to pay. Really hate to do this, but have to sell off some of my collecton. Just letting you all know first.

(Edited Content)
Sorcerer - Restored condition, but with a John Greatwich playfield and some of the type is off. - $2,800
Xenon - Players Condition - $1,500
Medusa - Nice original condition. Have new CPR Playfield, Plastics and Backglass (adult version). $1,800 as is, or $2,800 with the new stuff.

Not looking for trades at all. Prices are pretty firm. Pics and ads coming this weekend or early next week.

In the meantime, PM if interested and I can text you pics when I can.

#4830 7 years ago

PromoJoe is a cool dude to deal with, and yes remodels are expensive so don't hesitate to contact him!

#4831 7 years ago

Hey Thanks Man!

While we were in the process of putting in new floors and painting we found mold. Doubled the original budget and time. House looks great now, but I do not want this bill hanging over my head.

#4832 7 years ago
Quoted from PromoJoe23:

Due to overage costs on our home remodel, I have some bills I've got to pay. Really hate to do this, but have to sell off some of my collecton. Just letting you all know first.
(Edited Content)
Sorcerer - Restored condition, but with a John Greatwich playfield and some of the type is off. - $2,800
Xenon - Players Condition - $1,500
Medusa - Nice original condition. Have new CPR Playfield, Plastics and Backglass (adult version). $1,800 as is, or $2,800 with the new stuff.
Not looking for trades at all. Prices are pretty firm. Pics and ads coming this weekend or early next week.
In the meantime, PM if interested and I can text you pics when I can.

Man I need to stop checking this thread. Great stuff there.

#4834 7 years ago
Quoted from chill:

I just posted an ad for a TSPP I have for sale. I am located in Las Vegas. Game has been with me for the past four years. Thank you.
- Ned

Just in case anyone was wondering...Ned is a top shelf dude. I would deal with him without hesitation.

#4835 7 years ago

Thank you for the kind words. I still remember delivering the SM to you. Miss that game. I hope all is well.

-Ned

#4836 7 years ago

I have a Popeye and Fish Tales I'd like to trade for a new game. I'd love to be able to get another Addam's Family. My wife has been missing that title ever since we sold it. I'm open to offers, just ready for something new and different. I could add some cash if need be. I know, an odd pair to offer up and trade but figured it was worth throwing it out there. Not interested in shipping. I live in Santa Clarita. PM me if interested.

#4837 7 years ago

Putting my HUO RR WOZ up for sale. Minty condition and many tasteful mods.

I am the original owner and I am asking $8,800

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/42694

#4838 7 years ago

Fixed Medusa flipper problem, was just the connector up at the board. Gonna list it for $2200 when I clean up the garage for some better photos.

Meantime this isn't an illegal photo of the game, it's just a link to a tweet that happen to have a photo.

https://twitter.com/aurich/status/808180094212579328

#4839 7 years ago

Anyone plan on selling an SMVE or STLE anytime soon, hit me up.

#4840 7 years ago

Looking for a nice CC, Ive got a NIB GBLE for trading fodder.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ghostbusters-le

#4841 7 years ago

I'm thinking of trading my GOTLE HUO only. low plays with some custom mods.

#4842 7 years ago

Bought a Tommy to upgrade and replace my existing Tommy. Going to sell my old machine. It plays perfectly, playfield in good shape. OCabinet is a different story. Pretty beat up, lots of touch ups, Vietnamese reimport. Dmd has two lower lines out. Surface rust on bulb holders under cab. Some cracked plastics. Missing blinder setup. New flippers and rubbers, fully led. Boards all good. Again, this is a Vietnamese whore but performs perfectly as I'm meticulous about my machines playing 100%. Great game for a restoration project. Thinking value in the $2400 range.

#4844 7 years ago

Anyone in the SoCal/Orange County area (or willing to drive here) that deals with reconditioning a cabinet with new decals? My TZ playfield is in great shape, but the cabinet is faded and has some small gouges and scratches in it. I'd love to have it fixed up as I don't see it leaving my collection for a long time. Thanks

#4845 7 years ago

I am looking for a Goldeneye.

#4846 7 years ago

I have a friend (not a pinside member) that's looking to trade his modded TWDLE for a mint fish tales (+ cash). He may consider a straight up sale too. I'll place a pinside ad when I can get to his house and take pics.

#4847 7 years ago

Greetings! I have a friend in California who is looking for a Bally Beauty 25 Holer pinball machine. Please send me a PM if you know where he could get one.

Thanks!

#4849 7 years ago

Looking for a nice Harlem globetrotters on tour.

#4850 7 years ago

Happy Holiday's my Pinball friends...

I'm looking for a few pinballs;
Congo / Mousin Around / Bad Cats / Simpsons (DE) / Game Show / the Getaway HSII / Indiana Jones (Williams)

Let me know.
Thanks!
Kerry

There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 97 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/97 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.