(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,711 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by acitti
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,711 posts in this topic. You are on page 251 of 255.
#12501 3 months ago

Just listed a HUO Spider-Man in Norcal on the marketplace. Excellent condition.
Thanks!

#12502 3 months ago
Quoted from Vino:

Just listed a HUO Spider-Man in Norcal on the marketplace. Excellent condition.
Thanks!

I kinda want it - but I currently need to sell 2 games…if I got Spidey, that would make 3. Wah!

#12503 3 months ago

Very nice FF Premium w/shaker, topper and more:

#12504 3 months ago

Purchasing one of my grail games. My JP30 is back for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I purchased a grail game for me so I need to sell this one. It was between JP30 or AfMLE. Beautiful JP30th with some mods added to it. Absolutely nothing wrong with it exception ...”
2024-01-13
Los Angeles, CA
10,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1221 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12505 3 months ago
Quoted from 10redzr1:

Purchasing one of my grail games. My JP30 is back for sale.
Nice price, too bad you're in LA. Excellent tequila btw!

Machine - For Sale

Jurassic Park (30th Anniversary LE)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I purchased a grail game for me so I need to sell this one. It was between JP30 or white water. Love white water too much.

Beautiful JP30th with some mods added to it. Absolutely...”

44 minutes ago

Los Angeles, CA
(335 mi)

10redzr1

10,500 (Firm)

#12506 3 months ago

Does anybody local want to part with a HUO Sopranos? I think there are going to be some great announcements coming up for remakes etc. so please keep me in mind for a reasonable cash on glass deal. THANKS!

#12507 3 months ago

I tried reposting my want ad. Looking for an alien star ⭐️

#12508 3 months ago

Lowered my Foo Fighters LE w/ PinWoofer sound system, great price for an awesome game with the PinWoofer system already installed.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect / Mint Foo Fighters LE #289 w/ extremely low plays. PinWoofer speakers and sub sound system installed, makes the machine sound insane! $450 value, the stock speakers sound...”
2024-02-17
Coto De Caza, CA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 935 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12509 3 months ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a perfect condition Alien Limited Version or a Ripley Version here in California”
2024-01-17
Livermore, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 82 times

#12510 3 months ago

If anyone is looking to switch up to a AIQ Premium, I'm looking to possibly get a different pro with cash

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Modded HUO AIQ Premium up for sale/trades. Plays smooth, everything works perfectly - see video below It's running the latest movie code (1.06) and has less than 1k plays. Mo...”
2024-01-17
Oakley, CA
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 224 times

#12511 3 months ago

I came to the realization yesterday that I'm just not connecting with my Iron Maiden Pro. I picked it up NIB in a trade in November and can't get into it. As of today, it has 89 plays. I hate being this guy.

It is bone-stock, except for upgraded 5.25" Kicker speakers, a Pinnovators subwoofer hookup, shaker motor and external volume control. No issues or damage and the exact amount of wear & tear you'd expect for around 100 plays.

Mainly looking for a trade. Up/down/around; plus/minus cash. I'll consider anything.

I always like to mention that I'm not a weirdo, but someone reminded me today that we're all probably weirdos in this hobby. Obviously, relative to pinball weridos, I'm not exceptionally more-weird.

At some point, I'll list this in the marketplace, but keeping this local-only for right now.

Added 100 days ago:

EDIT: As Gavin mentions below, this is from the most-recent run and comes with Insider Connected, so you can watch all the Jaws trailer videos you want at no extra cost!

#12512 3 months ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

I always like to mention that I'm not a weirdo, but someone reminded me today that we're all probably weirdos in this hobby. Obviously, relative to pinball weridos, I'm not exceptionally more-weird.

Now this made me laugh!

#12513 3 months ago
Quoted from staceyflip:

Does anybody local want to part with a HUO Sopranos? I think there are going to be some great announcements coming up for remakes etc. so please keep me in mind for a reasonable cash on glass deal. THANKS!

Funny take but okay

#12514 3 months ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

I came to the realization yesterday that I'm just not connecting with my Iron Maiden Pro. I picked it up NIB in a trade in November and can't get into it. As of today, it has 89 plays. I hate being this guy.
It is bone-stock, except for upgraded 5.25" Kicker speakers, a Pinnovators subwoofer hookup, shaker motor and external volume control. No issues or damage and the exact amount of wear & tear you'd expect for around 100 plays.
Mainly looking for a trade. Up/down/around; plus/minus cash. I'll consider anything.
At some point, I'll list this in the marketplace, but keeping this local-only for right now.

You should mention it’s from the new run with insider connect. GLWS

#12515 3 months ago
Quoted from keeganhayes:

Liquidated the collection last year to buy a house, built the savings back up and in the market.
Looking for something <$5000, would love a project but I know they’re few and far between these days.
Short list: WCS94, X-Files, Whirlwind, BSD, Getaway, but pretty much open to anything System 11 or later. Not super interested in new sterns since there are plenty on location near me.
In LA near Pasadena.

LOL. I just got moderated like a week later for responding to this. The game is question is not for sale but I was like "I'm not using it, it's just sitting in storage so why not offer it up to this guy who is looking for a game?". Nice job, Pinside! Go get the guy who sold $250k in games via an advice thread.

Fully expect this post to get moderated as well. Just wanted to make fun!

#12516 3 months ago

I am looking to trade my Spooky Halloween Collectors Edition.
If you're interested, let me know what you have to trade.
Located in Lake Elsinore

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful Halloween Collectors Edition pinball machine by Spooky pinball. All original. Looks like new other than the typical wear on the powder coat on side rails and lock bar. ...”
2024-01-28
Lake Elsinore, CA
Trade
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 453 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12517 3 months ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

LOL. I just got moderated like a week later for responding to this. The game is question is not for sale but I was like "I'm not using it, it's just sitting in storage so why not offer it up to this guy who is looking for a game?". Nice job, Pinside! Go get the guy who sold $250k in games via an advice thread.
Fully expect this post to get moderated as well. Just wanted to make fun!

That’s bizarre, I appreciate the offer even if it didn’t work out for me.

#12518 3 months ago

Any mousin arounds around ?

#12519 3 months ago

topkat .. I have a Mousin’ Around I’m thinking of selling.. Do you have any games you’re willing to trade +\- ?

#12520 3 months ago

I can deliver to S. California for a reasonable fee.

#12521 3 months ago
Quoted from keeganhayes:

That’s bizarre, I appreciate the offer even if it didn’t work out for me.

something up north: sfbay.craigslist.org link

#12522 3 months ago

Anyone have a buck hunter reloaded for sale?

#12523 3 months ago

I have a NIB the Big Lebowski from Dec 2023 to sell or maybe trade.

Games in particular I am looking for, but open to 1990+ games. Any condition so long as price reflects time/parts to fix the issues.

Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
The Lord of the Rings
Medieval Madness (any edition)
The Simpsons Pinball Party
Spiderman (any edition)
The Shadow
World Cup Soccer

Added 94 days ago:

Game has been traded. Thank you all.

#12524 3 months ago

I have a avengers infinity quest pro im looking to sell in NorCal has mirror blades plus shaker games clean huo 6k will also trade for the right pin

#12525 3 months ago

I have a Star Trek Vault with color Dmd, glare guard, shaker, led buttons and trough light and movie code, with a sub hook up.
Anyone want to trade anything for it?

#12526 3 months ago
Quoted from jdzwir123:

I have a Star Trek Vault with color Dmd, glare guard, shaker, led buttons and trough light and movie code, with a sub hook up.
Anyone want to trade anything for it?

love to trade my Sharkey's for it! plus cash!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/169866

#12527 3 months ago

Sorry, cool pin but not interested in that one.

#12528 3 months ago

Just shopped out my HUO LOTR…fresh rubber & fresh wax! LE chips/code, shaker, ColorDMD, deep playfield colors, some mods, etc. Will prob take pics and list soon. Hit me up if you’re local and wanna talk about it before I list. Thanks!

#12529 3 months ago

Hey local folks, looking to mix things up and trading my restored MM for a latest run Stranger things pro/prem or old LE or a DP Pro. So if you have one of these or other interesting titles let’s talk…

#12530 3 months ago

Just reduced the price on my Bond LE with topper. Also considering listing a few other of my sterns (new and old). Hmu if you're looking for anything in particular. Located in NorCal.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Bond LE #089. HUO 1st owner, MINT condition. Game is flawless since unboxed. Fast and fun with the best art & trim package! All the LE features + - Stern 60th Topper - Stern...”
2024-01-11
Oakley, CA
10,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 751 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12531 3 months ago

I'm about to list a HUO Game of Thrones Premium in perfect condition.
Includes Color DMD, art blades, speaker lights, shaker motor, and a sub-out connector

Price: $8K. Can help deliver and setup if within 50 miles of Sacramento.

PM me if interested and I can send photos/video.

#12532 3 months ago

I am posting several pins for sale.
Rack Em Up
DE TMNT
Operation Thunder

Will be posting when I have a chance:
High Speed
LW3

#12533 3 months ago

Posted my Mint Aerosmith pro for sale. Anyone in the area , I’m in Reno. Feel free to reach out

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/171359

#12534 3 months ago

I just listed my Fish Tales for sale in Northern California. It's not the prettiest copy of the game, but it plays great.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fish Tales Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fish Tales with color DMD! Everything works, and it plays great. Selling as I need to free up some space for projects. Has a working topper and brand new Ramp-O-Matic ramp. Has f...”
2024-02-20
North Lakeport, CA
4,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1159 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12535 3 months ago

I just listed my Stranger Things Premium (new run) for sale in San Francisco.

#12536 87 days ago

Looking for a Dp Pro. EHOH. Godzilla Pro. Pm me if your selling one.

#12537 86 days ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Wanted.. Perfect condition used Premium or LE with low plays. Or if any of you distributors out there would like to sell one for under MSRP (and no tax), let me know. Nick”
2024-01-31
Livermore, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 133 times

#12538 86 days ago
Quoted from vintage4life:

Looking for a Dp Pro. EHOH. Godzilla Pro. Pm me if your selling one.

Hello. I sent you a PM regarding my EHOH. Let me know if you’re interested.

#12539 86 days ago

Thinning the pin storage from TFR games. I am going to be pulling them out and getting pics of the following, if any of you have interest in any titles it will give me an idea what to focus on first:

Gladiators: $2800 (This is the one from the PAPA collection)

Bone Busters: $1500 (No topper, Cabinet has been painted black, It comes with decals, all LEDs, the one at TFR for Halloween every year)

Trident: *SALE PENDING* $1200 (Has the Arduino mod with new rules/sound, original sound board has issues but its not needed with the mod)

Algar: $4800 (backglass has flaking, game is beautiful otherwise, we brought to GSPF a couple years ago if you played it there)

Demo Man: $3900 (with color LCD DMD and LED bulbs. Might be willing to pull the color DMD and sell for $450 less)

Flintstones: $4200 (with color DMD, All Led'ed, the buildings light up, Alternate translite, New apron, art blades, cabinet has some wear)

Ice Fever: $1,600 (From the PAPA collection. I am on the fence about this one

Stern Dracula *Sale Pending*

Alien SE-Pinball Brothers: $6,500 from the first run and has been at TFR the whole time. Has two boxes + of extras. I can give more details upon request. It's at TFR if you want to play it.

Thanks!

Added 85 days ago:

Update: Ice Fever is Sold

Added 83 days ago:

Update 2: Bone Busters is Sold

#12540 86 days ago

Selling a Stern Striker Xtreme. In really nice shape. Fully functioning. In San Pedro, CA 90731. Contact me with any questions, or for pics.
asking $2295.

#12541 86 days ago
Quoted from drypaint:

Flintstones: $4200 (with color DMD, All Led'ed, the buildings light up, Alternate translite, New apron, art blades, cabinet has some wear)

Only if you mean the "Adult" Alternate translite.

#12542 86 days ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

Only if you mean the "Adult" Alternate translite.

Of course not that one, goof ball.

#12543 86 days ago

Killer deals, Mike! I just texted a local guy here that might be all over that Trident!
If I didn't already have irons in the fire at the moment, that BB for 15 looks tempting.
Same with that ice fever.

#12544 85 days ago

Is there anyone local that you would advise for shipping Northern California to Northern Nevada?

#12545 85 days ago

Alien has been updated on the post above. $6,500 and includes lots of extras.

#12546 85 days ago

I am trying to unload the last 3 machines that I was commissioned to sell for the estate of a pinball collector. I have an Elvis Gold that looks like it just came out of the box. Comes with signed COA. Manual and goodie bag still stapled inside the cabinet. 2nd game is a SWE1, which is clean and needs nothing. 3rd game is a rough Data East Star Wars. This machine is a French reimport with a French coin door, rough cabinet, and playfield inserts that are listing. It works fine, it just needs cosmetic work. $11,000 for all three machines. Pickup in the Los Angeles area. DM me for pics or look at the LA craigslist and LA OfferUp site.

#12547 84 days ago

Considering dipping my toe back into pinball. Potentially interested in a nice Shadow with minimal sanctum wear.

#12548 84 days ago

Lowered my Foo Fighters LE w/ PinWoofer upgrade for the last time, going to keep it if it doesn't sell soon

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect / Mint Foo Fighters LE #289 w/ extremely low plays. PinWoofer speakers and sub sound system installed, makes the machine sound insane! $450 value, the stock speakers sound...”
2024-02-17
Coto De Caza, CA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 935 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12549 84 days ago
Quoted from kpg:

Lowered my Foo Fighters LE w/ PinWoofer upgrade for the last time, going to keep it if it doesn't sell soon

That’s insane. The game is so bonkers ass phenomenal. Just keep it if no one jumps on that deal! Your gain!!!

#12550 83 days ago

I have a Scooby CE in perfect condition for sale or trade in San Jose (listed in marketplace). Interested in newer Stern or JJP pins of equal or similar value, can add cash for the right deal. Black Knight LE, Foo Fighters LE, Godfather LE and Dialed in LE or CE are on my list if you have one you'd be interested in trading.

There are 12,711 posts in this topic. You are on page 251 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/251 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.