(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fireball2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#821 9 years ago

I was instructed to move my requests to this thread...
Space Shuttle, Space Shuttle, Space Shuttle.
Also: Teacher's Pet, DE Simpsons, Expressway, Title Fight, Locomotion

#829 9 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Did you want a Space Shuttle?... I still want your speakeasy...just sayin'

Will, baby! Not my Speakeasy! How about a project Meteor?
But yes, really looking for a Space Shuttle.

I still owe you some bbq and beer and such for that Blackjack I still love so much. I put an alltek in it, redid connectors, and that sucker is almost bullet-proof. Love that game.

Not as much as Space Shuttle tho...

When are you headed out to the coast?

#837 9 years ago

O-Din... Are you saying you have one? Yes I am interested.

2 weeks later
#926 9 years ago

PM sent, re: Moulin Rouge.

5 months later
#1722 8 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I just sold a Tommy at CAX for $2700

Was yers the one with the big silver ball? That was groovy baby.

#1742 8 years ago

OMG izzy... I had that Nixon mask AND the weird devil one with the beard in the corner and the weird ugly Wonder Woman one too back in the day.

2 weeks later
#1835 8 years ago

PM sent about Space Shuttle.

#1838 8 years ago

Ok people, I need some help pulling this off. I want to buy a couple of the machines on this thread that are in socal, but i need to sell a couple machines to do it (both for the room and the cache monet). It would be great if buyers for my machines were in socal; then I could even deliver. It would be beauty to leave with two machines and come home with two different ones, but obviously if a norcal/central valley homie wanted to come to the beautiful central coast and get 'em (and play some pinball), that would be ok too.

What I got:
A very nice Gottlieb Buccaneer. Works perfectly. BG: 9.8 PF: 9 Cab: 9.8. New rubber.
A very nice (deep breath) Bally Speakeasy. BG: 9+ PF: 9+ cab: 8+ with spare flyaway targets (4/5) and two spare flyaway assemblies for parts. Also a newly bulletproofed sdb (from Andrew, here on Pinside).

KerryRichard (in norcal) has first dibs on the Speakeasy which I can only sell if I can get the Space Shuttle PACMAN just put up. Only a Space Shuttle would make me sell Speakeasy.

I will get pics tonight for people who pm their interest.

mark

1 month later
#2238 8 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

I know someone who is selling one, but it isn't cheap. If you're interested, PM me.

Mikey, where do you get all your inside info on all them machines? You're always turning up something innaresting.

Where's that Expressway I was eyeing?

#2256 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

I cant wait that long for a doctor lol

Is that you over on rgp angling for the "mint" Dr Who back in Joisy?

3 weeks later
#2361 8 years ago

YO Will. How much for the Line Drive? And how did you score a unit like that?

6 months later
#3775 7 years ago

Non-Pinsider friend is selling his High Speed 2: slo.craigslist.org link
Worked on it a couple years ago. Fun machine!

#3865 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

IMHO Fathom and Centaur are overpriced games. They're the Monster Bash of the Bally solid states, wonderful art and theme, lots of fun, and not worth the money for the gameplay. They're collector games.

What he said. The sounds on Centaur get old fast also. That said, a super shweet one is prolly worth 3K+ in this day and age.

#3932 7 years ago

I am more than happy to help, but I don't know of any machines around these parts that are reasonably priced. There was a HS2 on CL awhile back for 2250... I know the guy, I could see if he still has it? Once the machine is picked, I could mos' def' help with setup and maintenance and eventual repair...

#3933 7 years ago

There a High Speed in the valley for 1800.
How far is too far?

1 week later
#4096 7 years ago

Yo Kerry, I am still holding that Speakeasy for you. I just need something to replace it with first!

1 week later
#4158 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I only trust three people... me, myself, and I.

Those are my best drinkin' buddies too!

1 week later
#4193 7 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I will be wearing my Vicjw66 badge if anyone wants to say hi and maybe a friendly wager of a dollar a game, or just for fun.

We need a 4th for a Nightrider throwdown with PracticalSteve, MoF, and me...

Badge up.

3 weeks later
#4313 7 years ago

Greg w/the TZ is in beautiful Shandon, CA.

#4315 7 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

My goal is to join you guys up there sometime soon in my retirement, being an ex-SLO Cal Poly guy.

Come visit anytime, daddio. My house is right downtown. Plenty of pinheads around here too.

#4322 7 years ago

Looking for a DE Simpsons or a Seawitch, preferably in Santa Barbara north to SF range.

#4329 7 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

My time there predates the farmers market.......we're talking 70s.

I moved here in '79 to go to Poly. Married a local girl and never left.
That arcade over on Foothill was Martini's Family Fun Fair, I think, and lasted until the mid to late 80's.
I was there a lot '81-'83. During the video arcade bubble, he even expanded to a second location.

#4340 7 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Scrubby and Lloyds just closed a few months ago.

They tore that building down probly 10-15 years ago actually

Speedy Burger also had what they called the Mean Bean Taco; a regular taco wrapped in another tortilla lined with beans. Taco Bell totally stole the idea.

Quoted from xsvtoys:

And you are one of those @#?@#'s who figured out a way to stay there. We say it that way only jokingly because we are so damn envious.

Yup. And I managed to buy a house right downtown. I have been mighty lucky and spoiled, and I know it. My boy is going to graduate this year and doesn't want to move away anywhere. Looks like another Cal Poly kid.

Quoted from Pinballlew:

Family Fun Fair is right. Second location was called Time Machine and was in what is now the Albertsons shopping center.

The wife went to high school with the kid whose parents owned it. He thought he was all that with pockets full of quarters.

#4341 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Yeah Scrubby and Lloyds was great.

Except for no fries.

3 weeks later
#4399 7 years ago

I know I got an ad up for a DE Simpsons, but if'n I can find a player's Mousin Around for something south of 2k (or some sort of cash/trade) within 250 mile, I'd take that instead.

#4432 7 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Now I'm wishing it won't!

We might hafta fight over it Stevo. I wuz kinda eyeballing for a HMM for ma music studio.
Ain't never played one, but I shore like the look.

1 week later
#4510 7 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Chris kicks ass

I'll back that!

4 months later
#4971 7 years ago

Finally snaked my Heat Wave, so it's onto the next quest(s).
Looking for:
Gottlieb Title Fight
Bally Expressway
Stern Seawitch if I can find one for less than 1500.

As always, looking for players' quality, not restored.

3 weeks later
#5088 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

This has been at Pin-a-Go-Go in Dixon the last 2 years.

He is modest when he calls it "partially restored." That sucker is a beaut! I played it last year at PAGG. I was not worthy. Space Shuttle is one of the greats, and this is a great one. I own a Space Shuttle, but I still wish I could buy this one.

5 months later
#5632 6 years ago
Quoted from MGMPIN:

PM sent about the Mousin' Around

Yes! Go Max!

1 month later
#5798 6 years ago

Looking for a Swords of Fury, Gottlieb Title Fight, Radical, or a Seawitch. Gotta sweet playing Evel Knievel for partial trade bait, and mebbe my lovely pascaled Genie, if the right deal came along.

7 months later
#6553 6 years ago

Just found an Excalibur that I gotta finance, so... I'm looking to sell:
1. The spare NOS playfield that came with the Excalibur.
2. Player's condition Fireball 2
3. Sweet Genie with hot coils and a Pascal mpu.
4. Williams Skill Pool
5. Allied Leisure's Boogie with lots of spare parts

PM me for details if'n yer interested. I'ma be at GSPF and could deliver there.

#6578 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Eric,I wish you were closer,I'd take those Cocktails!! Been wanting one for Game room!!!

Yer both gonna be there! Just haul it home with you Johnny. We can test drive it in the campground for you

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I might just pack them up and bring to Lodi. Will i see you there, why am i asking that, i know youll be there.

See? That's what I'm talking about.

3 weeks later
#6740 5 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Price dropped on my SM project.
$3400 OBO

Quoted from kpg:

Sorry to have inconvenienced you having to swipe your finger over a few additional posts.

Now I gotta go back at least a page to find the post with his original price. It ain't just scrolling any more. Now we're in PITA country

Plus, O-Din already started a California For Sale thread that was intended to go off topic.

#6779 5 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

I have some solid round ones that are the old non detachable style I’ll sell for $5 a piece?

I'd be in for a couple of those.

1 month later
#6894 5 years ago

Looking for an empty Williams single player em cabinet from the '70s. My project Triple Action cabinet has some serious issues.

2 months later
#7109 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Be a friend and talk them out of it lol

hahahaha

5 months later
#7576 5 years ago

GSPF is coming in May, you West Coast pinheads! Eric would prolly deliver that WhoDunnit to da show.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gspf-2019-buy-sell-trade-thread

2 weeks later
#7616 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

You are unlikely to find a used one for cheaper than their Show Price.

Yep. My buddy Tony got a killer deal at last year's CAX.

1 month later
#7708 5 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

working Williams Ringer up for grabs. $1500/trade for something a man can enjoy all by himdamnself
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/77196

Pm sent

2 months later
#8008 4 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

57 Williams Deluxe Baseball.

PM sent!

1 week later
#8031 4 years ago

OK People! I need that Devil Riders in Phoenix! Is there somebody in socal willing to be paid to get it from Phoenix to socal by july 14, when I would be there to pick it up from you? I will have already paid for it, you would just need to get it to southern cali by july 14. Gas and your time would obviously be compensated. And if you happened to set it up and play for a few days before I get there... coolio!

1 week later
#8119 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

I have a Shaq Attaq

Shaq Attaq EM?! I'm in! Hard Yes!

#8137 4 years ago

Selling a pretty good Grand Prix. Plays beauty. If you were at the campcade at GSPF, it's that one.
I have pix, will post an ad tonight.
I will be at CAX at the end of the month and could deliver there.
Gotta help finance Devil Riders!

1 month later
#8312 4 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Game Show, Mousin Around or Bad Cats

Hey wait, Kerry! My pinhead buddy still has the Mousin' Around you sold us 2 years ago at CAX! Now you be wanting it again?
Too bad we love it so much!

#8313 4 years ago

Also Kerry, how are you willing to pay for a WhoDunnit? I know a guy with a shweet one, but he prolly wants top dollar.

3 months later
#8558 4 years ago

Finally found my perfect Space Shuttle, so I'm selling my players' one.
Better than most. Hot dog style inserts. Playfield 6, cab 6-7, bg 9.
Ramps ok, but are a little cracked.
Plays great. Speech sometimes is wonky.
Pm me for pics/more details.

#8559 4 years ago

Also... I just picked up a nice Catacomb! I'm planning on keeping it, but if you have anything on my wishlist that you're willing to trade for it, I'm listening!

1 week later
#8583 4 years ago

As I swap things in and out of my new Space Shuttle project, I will have various parts that I take out for sale. The machine is already pretty good, so...

So far I have a set of displays and the board, all working perfectly. I swapped in led ones.

I also have a pretty much perfect backglass, since I have a new one.

In the next few weeks, I will have a ramp/shuttle and plastics. Those are probably about a 7 or 8. I don't think the ramp is cracked. Eventually, I will have a playfield that's about a 6+.

The sys9 board is spoken for.

Pm me if you need something. I'll be posting an ad soon enough.

2 weeks later
#8622 4 years ago

Finally ready to move my players' Space Shuttle so's I can start on my restore. 1400 obo.
Pix here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/1LR4r3nUhLrMY3mw9
Got it open now, so can get more if wanted.
Plays great. Some cracked plastics, but nothing too ugly. Ramp has a small crack in the back under the plastic, but plays fine. Playfield has less than average wear for this title but is still, you know, a Space Shuttle playfield.
Boards are clean, but occasionally the voices are a little sloooow.

I'ma put an ad up soon.
Party on.

1 month later
#8705 4 years ago

Got property taxes coming, and I gotta move some machines.
Player's Space Shuttle (price drop)
Project Fireball2 (needs sound board work and this and that) - Priced to move.
Williams Big Daddy 2' flipper, plays fine.

Ads soon, pm for deets.

1 month later
#8811 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

Not a bad cheap game.

Love me some HRC, baby. There's always one at Cal Extreme, and it's beat, and I still like it, so...

#8828 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Done deal. HRC aint leaving. Best game Stern ever made.

Told you it was fun!

5 months later
#9327 3 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Selling few games soon
Space rider

Is that the Atari Space Riders or the Globetrotters conversion Space Rider?

2 weeks later
#9371 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Maybe someone wants a Fun light project Slot Machine?

Hey Eric, I used to have one like that! It might not be broken. Lots of people don't realize how long it pays out when you win the super jackpot. If you don't have enough tokens (like hundredssss) it will spew them all out, and you have to keep shoving them back into the hopper again and again until it's done. It goes like 10 minutes, and if you don't have PUHLenty of tokens, most people think it's broken. It's prolly just still paying!

4 months later
#9851 3 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Woah, that's a lotta punctuation. I'm thinking an afternoon Twinkie chased-back by a Dr. Pepper...

That's just how my brother Hawkmoon rolls...LOLOL Luckily he don't try to text.

2 weeks later
5 months later
#10244 2 years ago

Looking hard for an Escape from the Lost World. Just saw that Banning will be auctioning one, but I don't prolly wanna deal with that action. I also have an Excalibur soon to be on the block for cash or if yer innnarested in a trade of some kind... And even perhaps my newly acquired Funhouse might be available for the right trade.

1 month later
#10333 2 years ago

OK, Gotta finance a TX Sector, so Excalibur is going up for sale. It's in shweet shape (mostly) and I have spare aftermarket cpu board that started acting weird so i put the original back in, and the same same with a new driver board. WTF?! Anyway, I spent a bundle on them, and they're part of the package. The ramp has a little epoxy repair at the hard curve, but it works 100% and the machine looks pretty damn beauty for the most part. The cab has been tastefully repaired. I will take pics tomorrow.

It even features a translite signed by John Trudeau, for whatever that might mean to you.

Hadda lotta interest last time i mentioned this, so bear that in mind when asking price this time. Plus Tx-Sector needs.

PM me for price and more deets. Hoping to deliver to PAGG in a couple three weeks...

#10334 2 years ago

@cheddar: That Super Nova playfield looks pretty much like my Game Plan cocktail Star Trip playfield, only mirrored!
Kewl looking game!

#10343 2 years ago

Excalibur pics. I'll pull it out of the line up tomorrow to get actual cab pix.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/giAMe1ofDpAS2YDB6

#10349 2 years ago

Got a set of cab decals for Mousing Around that I got with my new acquisition that ima never gonna use. Pm if interested.

Also a new CPR Space Shuttle backglass.

I can bring both to PAGG.

#10415 2 years ago

Looking hard for some old Ballys:

Escape from the Lost World
Blackjack (ss)
Speakeasy
Grand Slam
Balls a Poppin.

#10466 2 years ago

I gotta CPR Gold Space Shuttle playfield up for sale. It's from the first run I think. I was gonna do a restore on my Shuttle, but mine ain't that bad and the machine I really want to restore is my Cyclone, and CPR now has Cyclone playfields back in stock, so a choice had to be made.

Can deliver to PAGG next week, or with a little "greasing of the wheel," CAX the week after. I don't really do shipping.

Stokin' for PAGG.

#10483 2 years ago

Looks like I found a Speakeasy! Still REALLY Looking for an Escape from the Lost World.

How about a Heavy Metal Meltdown?

Long Shot: A Trident Backglass????

Also, I have set of Williams displays from a Space Shuttle that are all good; I just replaced them with the led ones I got with the machine. No burn in or missing segments or anything. DM me to make an offer.

Going to PAGG next weekend. Can deliver or pick up.

1 week later
#10570 2 years ago

Putting out feelers for a Devil Riders I might have for sale. PF: 9+, CAB: 6+, BG (mostly transparent by design): 7, HEAD PLASTICS and MOTORCYCLE GUY and NEON: 10. Works 95%. The right outlane save flipper coil locks on. Most likely a tranny on the mpu/sdb combo, but I noticed that messing with the connector to the coils occasionally fixes it, so... For now, I have the wire for that coil disconnected so it's playable except for that right save which you never can hit anyway (LOL). Everything else works as intended. Might need a few switches adjusted to make it more player-friendly. Too many other projects to have messed with it further.

Fun game... when it ain't kicking yer ass which is 90% of the time and summa the best callouts and taunts in pinball. Still has Italian operator tags and instruction cards.

Pics soon.

Trade for an Escape from the Lost World? Heavy Metal Meltdown?

#10581 2 years ago

I REALLY NEED an Interflip Dragon.
Please tell me one of you has one for me!
Please?

#10604 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Somebody must want a nice easy sale on their Cyclone? Anyone?

Sorry Daddio, my Cyclone ain't never going nowhere. In fact I'ma looking for a playfield for mine one of these days. Anyone want to trade their Cyclone cpr playfield for my Space Shuttle one? Anyone?

#10637 2 years ago

Shopping my DE Simpsons, and replacing almost everything. Just took out the populated ramp. It's in pretty good shape except for a missing chunk on the left side, right by the left up kick, so the ball sometimes takes a shortcut that way. LoL. Other than that it's just kinda dirty. For sale; make an offer.

Pm me if yer interested and want pics.

#10639 2 years ago

Guess I was a little unclear. Selling the populated ramp I took out of my DE Simpsons

#10642 2 years ago

You weren't the only one who read it that way Daddio I was wondering why people were offering so much!

3 weeks later
#10761 2 years ago

Price Drop Alert: Gotta move Excalibur quick to make room for new arrival.
Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/giAMe1ofDpAS2YDB6
Would love to make it one trip and deliver to the Bay Area on Monday, but I am also down to make other arrangements for brotatoes from socal.

$2500

2 months later
#10926 2 years ago

Gotta part with my Devil Riders for room and financing for my newly Pinball Pirated Mars Trek.
Devil Riders is players' quality, but could be a candidate for some pimping out:
PF: 8+ Looks pretty good to me. The clear upper one is beauty.
BG: The mostly clear one has some faded ink, but the 3d stuff and neon tube are fine!
Cab: some chunks missing... 6

Works 95% the right hand outlane save flipper has a board issue i haven't been able to track, it's disabled so it can't lock up randomly.
Everything else works beauty. Sounds and callouts are way ahead of their time. The Italian instruction card calls the outlanes Canals of Loss.

Preliminary IG pics here, more to follow if there's interest.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/oav8wsJgoaEBnFjo7

PM for more deets. I could deliver to the Bay Area when I pick up Mars trek in Benicia. Otherwise you gotta come get it in San Luis or figger delivery for yerself.

#10934 2 years ago

Ok, not much interest in Devil Riders...
Howzaboot a pretty good Genie? Pascal mpu, nice playfield with just the top arch worn thru. Plays beauty. BG kinda faded but looking pretty good. Cab prolly a 7+.
Pics soon enough on demand.
Same deal on delivery. Free for Bay Area. Otherwise pickup or arrange delivery. (I am not averse to delivering mice elf if the price is right.

4 weeks later
#11001 2 years ago
Quoted from drypaint:

for sale in the market...

When will your wife cave and finally sell me that Escape from the Lost World?
Anyone? Bueller? Anyone? Escape from the Lost World. For Sale? Anyone?

1 week later
#11020 2 years ago

Gotta find a new home for my widebody girlfren, cuz I got a new Mars Trek Mistress. Fairly nice Genie with a pascal cpu that plays beauty. Playfield nice except for top orbit wear. Cab a solid 8. Bg faded but still gorgeous. A coupla bonus lights don't work. Plays snappy with hot coils all round. Pm me if you want more deets or pics.

1 month later
#11057 2 years ago
Quoted from drypaint:

looking for a Silverball Mania will trade for an Escape from the Lost World. Anyone?

What? Nooooooo!

1 week later
#11079 2 years ago

I gotta CPR Gold Space Shuttle PF... looking for a Cyclone PF trade ideally...

2 weeks later
#11149 1 year ago

For the first 5-6 years of collecting, my policy was nothing over $600 which was what I paid for my first. Collected at least 10-12 machines that way include a Johnny Mnemonic, Cyclone, Night Rider, Genie, Space Mission. I got a Catacomb a year or so ago for $600. Flipper Football from my other brother Mike that one dude for 900. There are still deals out there ifn you don't need the latest and hottest.

Build inventory and trade up little by little.

#11162 1 year ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

I'll always hook you up, brother!

Same same here, Mang. You sure you don't want a Genie?

#11163 1 year ago

REALLY looking for an Escape from the Lost World or Interflip Dragon. Hoops? Heavy Metal Meltdown?
Longshot: One of them little bartop Micropins? Triple Action?

#11166 1 year ago
Quoted from drypaint:

Interflip Dragon is Phinley's next pin.

Not if I see it first! I'm still kicking mice elf for not snaking that Nip It before she did!

1 month later
#11329 1 year ago

Picking up a nice No Fear and need room. Got a Genie and an Expressway to move.
Genie: let's say 1700 for a better than player's condition with a pascal mpu. Plays strong.
Bally Expressway: plays beauty, pf nice, bg flakey, cab pretty good. 800?

Could also be possibly talked outta my Mousin' Around if the offer was right.
Also... Although I really like No Fear, I could also flip it into one or more of my wishlist machines, so take a look and let me know.

Edit: Also have a CPR gold Space Shuttle Playfield...

1 week later
#11364 1 year ago

Any interest out there in a pretty nice Genesis? No Fear is incoming on Tuesday, and I need the space and the cache monet!

#11367 1 year ago

Neon Arcade is groovy, but not a lot of pinball.

2 weeks later
#11395 1 year ago

Genesis in SLO. Delivery to Cal Extreme 4 free. $100 delivery and setup within 75 miles... Or if yer a homie, we can talk.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-genesis-33#post-7029941

#11396 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Expressway Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bally Expressway. Plays 100%. Looks good with requisite wear. No back for the head. All plastics in good shape. More pics on request.”
2022-07-17
San Luis Obispo, CA
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 76 days
Viewed: 456 times

#11405 1 year ago
Quoted from JerodP:

fireball2 great price on that Genesis. Someone should swoop that, simple but fun game

Thanks Mang! It's an even better deal! I forgot to say it has new ramps!
C'mon homies, he's right! Simple, fun, killer music and sounds that yer always humming to yourself. Priced to move!

#11407 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Genie Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Have to part with my wide-body girlfren... Playfield is an 8+ with the only real wear in the top arch. Backglass is faded but not flaking. Cab is a solid 7. Pascal MPU. Plays 100% ...”
2022-07-19
San Luis Obispo, CA
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 433 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11423 1 year ago

Sale Pending on Genie!

#11430 1 year ago

Good Price for a Taxi these daze! Yay!
Are you gonna be at CAX Daddio? I'm bringing my Genesis instead of Flipper Football because Ima trying to sell it!

3 months later
#11616 1 year ago

Gotta fully working, but little bit beat up Gottlieb Fun Land for sale soon. Somebody painted the cab with white latex, lol, but it even has the nice metal back and all coin mechs. Very clean inside. ripe for resto! Cheap Cheap! Plays great! PM for pics or info.

2 months later
#11700 1 year ago

Welcome to the Fireball II Bargain Basement! Let's talk deals!

Gotta player's quality Fun Fair I'm looking to move cheap. Fine white latex cab paint, but structurally good and plays good. Nice bg. DM for pix and info.

Also still holding an excellent playing Expressway. PF nice, cab good, could use a bg, but still presentable. Relisting soon at a new low price.

Also, how about an Allied Leisure Boogie? With a spare playfield. It's the actual one pictured on ipdb.

9 months later
#12353 5 months ago

Got an almost working, ready to restore Williams Shortstop pitch and bat. Finally realized that me doing that is never gonna happen.

Needs cab repair, but the running dudes and the playfields are in very good condition. Most mechs work, but it ain't pitching. Batting and most scoring work.

350. DM for pics/more info.

3 weeks later
#12397 4 months ago

Odeeen. FGW is indeed quite worthy.
I can also confirm for FGW the his machine is indeed a beaut.
Mebbe you still got that shweet cyclone?

2 weeks later
#12447 4 months ago

Looking for a cheap 4 player EM or early SS, fairly close to San Luis Obispo. Bonus points if it's a cocktail or a Steve Kordek. It's going in my classroom and the kids absolutely looooooove Star Trip the game plan cocktail. Gawd knows why, but they do 4 player games all morning with kids stacking for the next game.

I think I'ma introduce Tommy Dollars to them with fake money for prizes after Christmas.

#12450 4 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

Sounds like they are doing some real serious learning there

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XYZY7Wgdm6712tsR6

1 month later
#12543 84 days ago

Killer deals, Mike! I just texted a local guy here that might be all over that Trident!
If I didn't already have irons in the fire at the moment, that BB for 15 looks tempting.
Same with that ice fever.

2 weeks later
#12601 68 days ago

I need to move my Mousin Around. Good shape, but it's been at my local Elks Lodge for the last year, so it has some wear in the usual places. Very reliable on location. Got cab decals and spare ramps and a spare mouse trap mech.

Need the cache monet for an incoming Who Dunnit, Mata Hari, and Escape from the Lost World

I'll get pics if anyone is interested.

2 weeks later
#12625 52 days ago

I'm pretty sure the robot is in the cab somewhere!

3 weeks later
#12665 32 days ago

How about a players' Klondike in the 850 range?
Dm for deets.
Could deliver to GSPF.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fireball2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=fireball2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.