(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,711 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by acitti
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,711 posts in this topic. You are on page 252 of 255.
#12551 82 days ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That’s insane. The game is so bonkers ass phenomenal. Just keep it if no one jumps on that deal! Your gain!!!

You're totally right, I just only have enough room for 5 machines in my game room and this is the space that I normally rotate when I want something new.

It's an awesome game and I won't be sad if I end up keeping it

#12552 82 days ago

Just curious if anyone wants to trade a dud for a dud? My Halloween CE with a few mods (house mod, car mod, pumpkin leaves, wood decals on ramps) for their Avengers Infinity Quest Premium? Or LE with cash on my end? The kids are interested in this game now. Still like Halloween, but it's the next on the block. Maybe a deadpool or Venom to keep with the comic theme?

#12553 82 days ago

Update to the sale listing from a few days ago, here is what I have left:

Gladiators $2800 (working on getting pics today)
Algar $4800
Jumping Jack $900
TMNT pro with IC installed $6000
Alien-SE $6200
Monopoly $4500

Machine - For Sale
The Flintstones Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Great playing and fully working. Upgrades include: Color DMD Full LED's (except for flashers) The buildings have LED's added in them Art Blades Added lights behind Bowling Alley si...”
2024-02-04
Concord, CA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 30 times

Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice playing and fully working Demo Man with color DMD. Happy to answer any questions and snap more pics upon request.”
2024-02-04
Concord, CA
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 133 times

#12554 82 days ago

DemoMan is one of my favorites, sad to see it go from the flipper room!

#12555 82 days ago
Quoted from jam878:

DemoMan is one of my favorites, sad to see it go from the flipper room!

I know... I really want to keep them all, but reality has set in as so many games keep coming out and our way.

#12556 82 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For Sale: Jersey Jack Guns’n’Roses Limited Edition Pinball Machine #1794 This pristine home use only Guns’n’Roses Limited Edition pinball machine is a dream and great valu...”
2024-02-05
Pasadena, CA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 185 times
Contributed to Pinside

Its raining, a lot! Who's inside playing pinball?

I'm listing my Guns N' Roses (LE). Its a super nice cabinet so really not wanting to ship this one. Looking to sell locally, after the storm of course

#12557 81 days ago

Hey Everyone,

My friends and I have finally decided to do it. Open a pinball arcade/shop dedicated to everything and anything pinball related. We have been super busy trying to get everything ready for next month’s grand opening (March, 2024)! We hope everyone can stop by and show some support. There are a ton of things in the works and we are hoping to get feedback on ideas, improvements and of course pinball talk. Shop is located in San Jose, CA.

#12558 81 days ago
Quoted from silverbearss:

My friends and I have finally decided to do it. Open a pinball arcade/shop dedicated to everything and anything pinball related

Looking forward to it….keep us posted on the opening.

#12559 81 days ago

Hey Everyone,
My friends and I have finally decided to do it. Open a pinball arcade/shop dedicated to everything and anything pinball related. We have been super busy trying to get everything ready for next month’s grand opening (March, 2024)! We hope everyone can stop by and show some support. There are a ton of things in the works and we are hoping to get feedback on ideas, improvements and of course pinball talk. Shop is located in San Jose, CA.

Excited to hear this. I'll definitely come check it out when you open

#12560 81 days ago

My friends and I have finally decided to do it

Very exciting! I'm looking forward to stopping by when I'm in the area.

#12561 81 days ago

Awesome

#12562 81 days ago
Quoted from kpg:

You're totally right, I just only have enough room for 5 machines in my game room and this is the space that I normally rotate when I want something new.
It's an awesome game and I won't be sad if I end up keeping it

I’m in the same situation as well, I screwed up and got a GZ Pre that was my rotation pin spot.

#12563 80 days ago

Looking to trade my Mandalorian Pro huo for a Foo Fighters Pro huo.. So cal.. Pm me... Thanks ..

#12564 80 days ago
Quoted from EtzEtz:

Looking forward to it….keep us posted on the opening.

Will do!

Quoted from Time:

Excited to hear this. I'll definitely come check it out when you open

Let me know when your in town so I can ensure I'm there!

Quoted from bdash:

Very exciting! I'm looking forward to stopping by when I'm in the area.

Please do!

Maybe you can make special deliveries for us if we get over booked

#12565 80 days ago

Maybe so. The Pin Wagon has been parked for over a year other than a personal trip to Reno and then Eugene. I've been working part time at the Boardwalk since Memorial day and it's been a blast. Way more fun than driving around with over priced toys...speaking of, I have been thinking about trading my Centaur towards a Munsters premium/le.Maybe my Halloween as well.

#12566 80 days ago

Llabnip1972>Sir,are you the tech who works on the pins there at the Boardwalk??

#12567 80 days ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

pins there at the Boardwalk??

I haven't seen pins at the boardwalk for a long time. There weren't any in the arcade last visit this summer. Where are they?

#12568 80 days ago

Nope.Bikini inspection. The pins are upstairs now, above the mini golf

#12569 80 days ago
Quoted from JethroP:I haven't seen pins at the boardwalk for a long time. There weren't any in the arcade last visit this summer. Where are they?

I think most of them are in Neptunes Kingdom.

#12570 80 days ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Bikini inspection. The pins are upstairs now, above the mini golf

I grew up in Santa Cruz and worked my first job at the Boardwalk.

Believe it or not, one of my friends in high school worked in one of the shops (Sun Shops or O’Neill) where they sold the swimsuits. On a daily basis he’d have girls trying stuff on and asking him for feedback. What a lucky bastard.

#12571 80 days ago

i also grew up near the Boardwalk. i used to ride my bike there as a kid and play the TAF, WW, and Cyclone for hours and hours. that main arcade was magical, especially in summers. the smells of waffle cones, funnel cakes, and saltwater taffy; sandy floors and the ocean breeze blowing through the doors. i've been trying to recapture that feeling ever since!

a buddy of mine got a job there as an arcade tech right out of high school. my older brother managed events there for the last decade and just retired last year. i have so many great memories and connections with that place. i wish they could have frozen it in time.

#12572 80 days ago

I'm having a blast. I'm fortunate to have the spare time to devote to it. I worked there as a kid as well. It was awesome back then and it's even better now...just like old Fat J

#12573 80 days ago
Quoted from woodpost:

i also grew up near the Boardwalk. i used to ride my bike there as a kid and play the TAF, WW, and Cyclone for hours and hours. that main arcade was magical, especially in summers. the smells of waffle cones, funnel cakes, and saltwater taffy; sandy floors and the ocean breeze blowing through the doors. i've been trying to recapture that feeling ever since!
a buddy of mine got a job there as an arcade tech right out of high school. my older brother managed events there for the last decade and just retired last year. i have so many great memories and connections with that place. i wish they could have frozen it in time.

That Adam's Family only recently left the floor just before the pandemic. It was our last pre 2000 game

#12574 80 days ago

My Centaur and/or my Halloween for your Munsters premium/LE with topper? Cash? Anyone?

#12575 79 days ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

That Adam's Family only recently left the floor just before the pandemic. It was our last pre 2000 game

So, spill it, where do their old games(pins and vids) go? Do they sell them privately, do they list them publicly, or do they go somewhere else?

I ask because they used to have a slew of classics in that small arcade room next to the mini gold that's now full of those roll-a-ball games(or whatever they are).

And yes, like most of you, I've been going there for decades, multiple times a year(I'm from the central valley), and even lived nearby for four consecutive summers back in the early '90s. That place is definitely part of my home away from home life/history in Santa Cruz.

#12576 79 days ago

I don’t know but I would guess they are in storage. Just because the owner had been featured on tv having old EM mechanical games restored from the past. Like I said just a guess.

#12577 79 days ago

My guess is that TAF was the last pin fully owned and operated by the walk. I was told by an employee a few years ago that the pins are now purchased from and sold back to a distributor over the hill. Possibly some kind of buy back agreement. I wish i knew more. I saw a few arcades cabs on Craigslist 5 years ago approximately. I think one of them was the vector game with the shark but my memory is really foggy on that game. All I remember about that one from my childhood was that you put the quarter in and the shark comes at you and you die...game over

#12578 79 days ago

No clue where all of the antique stuff went

#12579 79 days ago

I may be the antichrist here for saying something... I thought this thread was created for people in California who want to buy and sell games and parts. People post on here when they're looking for something or when they are selling something.
But now this thread has become a social conversation thread about many different topics that have nothing to do with buying, selling, or wanting pinball.
Am I the only one who feels this way?

#12580 79 days ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

I may be the antichrist here for saying something... I thought this thread was created for people in California who want to buy and sell games and parts. People post on here when they're looking for something or when they are selling something.
But now this thread has become a social conversation thread about many different topics that have nothing to do with buying, selling, or wanting pinball.
Am I the only one who feels this way?

It strays off topic from time to time, but typically (not always) stays relevant to California and pinball related. Doesn’t bother me too much personally when it happens; and socializing with fellow pinhead neighbors can be healthy for future buy/sell/trade ads as long as it doesn’t plague the thread too off topic nor too frequently.

#12581 79 days ago

Going to be replacing my whole roof in the house and selling two pins. Might just sell one. Please let me know if you’re interested before I post them up.

Perfect Attack from Mars LE w/ green armor. 390 plays and very late build.

Collector quality WH2O with minor things to do on it including pinball missing error.

I can text pictures if interested.

#12582 78 days ago

Just dropped the price on my Rush Premium with expression lighting. Great game, just dealing with the eternal space struggle!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Rush Premium. Plays perfectly and in excellent condition. First owner. Has Expression Lights, PinMonk fans, and a 3d printed upper loop mod to help the loop register every time. N...”
2024-02-16
Fontana, CA
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 931 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12583 78 days ago

anyone thinking of parting with a nice Rick and Morty BSE any time soon? i'm a huge fan, still gutted that i didn't have the means to grab one while they were in production. have a couple oldies to trade (WCS'94, ToM), and/or cash. help a fellow manchild out!

Added 76 days ago:

forgot to specify HUO.

#12584 76 days ago
Quoted from woodpost:

anyone thinking of parting with a nice Rick and Morty BSE any time soon? i'm a huge fan, still gutted that i didn't have the means to grab one while they were in production. have a couple oldies to trade (WCS'94, ToM), and/or cash. help a fellow manchild out!

I have one

#12585 75 days ago

Found this in my closet, $100 Pinball Pimp premium stencil kit for Bally Strikes and Spares.

Other - For Sale
“Found this Pinball Pimp premium stencil kit for a Bally Strikes and Spares in my workshop closet. Package was unopened until I had to open it to peek at what was actually inside. S...”
75 days ago
Folsom, CA
Expired!

#12586 74 days ago

If anyone needs help on any restoration project, I am available. I have done many cabinet repaints/redecals (with sucsess), an can provide custom estimates based on needs/wants. I can also performrepairs, upgrades, mods, etc. Just ask Odin...

#12587 74 days ago

Forgot to mention, have done many playfield swaps, hardtop installs, etc. I am in the OC, with very fair prices and above and over the top service, contact, and updates. I have never had a dis-satisfied person whom I have done work for. Thank you for your consideration. I got laid off and have time to make pinball machines better.

#12588 73 days ago

About to post AIQ Premium and Mando Premium for sale or trade in LA. Looking for TNA, Tron, or RM Blood Sucker Edition. Open to combine cash trade deals. Could bend my arm on Guardians or ST. Thanks for considering.

#12589 73 days ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

If anyone needs help on any restoration project, I am available. I have done many cabinet repaints/redecals (with sucsess), an can provide custom estimates based on needs/wants. I can also performrepairs, upgrades, mods, etc. Just ask Odin...

Pm sent. Let's rock

#12590 73 days ago

I still have my old Scared Stiff PF available. Comes packed in a Kruzman krate. I'm open to any offers as it's just taking up space

#12591 73 days ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

Forgot to mention, have done many playfield swaps, hardtop installs, etc. I am in the OC, with very fair prices and above and over the top service, contact, and updates. I have never had a dis-satisfied person whom I have done work for. Thank you for your consideration. I got laid off and have time to make pinball machines better.

Sorry to hear you were laid off; if I were closer, I would be pm’ing. Good Luck!

#12592 73 days ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:I can also performrepairs, upgrades, mods, etc. Just ask Odin...

What happened to your day job, bro?

#12593 71 days ago

I'm looking to purchase a Stern High Roller in So Cal

#12594 71 days ago

I have a NIB Venom Premium for trade locally in SoCal

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Venom (Premium) Archived
NIB - New in box (personal) - “NIB Venom Premium. Possible trade for other Pinball machines. Local delivery and shipping available”
2024-03-21
Lake Elsinore, CA
Trade
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 396 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12595 71 days ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

I'm looking to purchase a Stern High Roller in So Cal

I know of a nice one as I used to own it. And it was in top tune when it left here and I'm told it still works great but now is just taking up space.

I have passed this onto the dude that knows the dude that now holds it.

#12596 71 days ago

I have a real clean X-Men pro that needs a good home.

Machine - For Trade
X-Men (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is a HUO Stern X-MEN pro that looks beautiful and plays great! I was told this is a HUO game and I think the game condition reflects that. The playfield has little to n...”
2024-03-21
Fontana, CA
Trade
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 1487 times

#12598 71 days ago

I've listed my Twilight Zone as I'm trying to free up space to work on my project games.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Twilight Zone with Color DMD. Plays great, but I need to free up some space. Cabinet has wear, touchups, and dings, including damage on the lower front edge below the coin door. P...”
2024-02-26
North Lakeport, CA
8,150 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 706 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12599 70 days ago

Hey Everyone! We just got the walls painted and starting to get the build out going. Going to be a crazy next couple weeks to get the pinball shop up and running, but should all be worth it. Wish us luck!
Happy Friday
Joel

#12600 70 days ago

Bally Silverball Mania in Elk Grove, near Sacramento.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very nice original Bally Silverball Mania. My cousin is the 3rd owner (they’ve had it for 20+ years) and they can provide details on the history of ownership. It’s in the livin...”
70 days ago
Elk Grove, CA
Expired!

There are 12,711 posts in this topic. You are on page 252 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/252 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.