(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gprotein.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#151 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I made a deal for a nice HUO TAF with a friend that I've done many deals with in the past. Should be here tomorrow, so the search is over for now.

It's one of the main B/W pins from the 90's that I haven't owned, so I'm really looking forward to having it in the collection!

Dibs, at least it's closer now.

#154 9 years ago

Sure, as long as you didn't overpay for that thing.

#162 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Doesn't matter what I paid. Only what it's worth when it's time to sell. And it won't be stock when I'm done. Color DMD already ordered.

LED too?

#191 9 years ago

^ That is nice, don't forget to get a protector for the electric chair hole.

#196 9 years ago

^ Very nice. Obligatory shooter lane pic.

#268 9 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

Hi - I am Bay area based but headed down to LA to pick up a pin this weekend. I am also looking for one of the following if decent and decently priced
- TRON LE(yes, I know...)
- Metallica LE
- TAF
- IJ(Williams)
Maybe list:
- spiderman
- Funhouse
th

PM sent.

1 month later
#528 9 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

AC/DC just walked out the door, ready to buy a Metallica Premium. Anyone selling in SoCal?

You just missed a sweet one sold a couple months back by the poster right above you.

EDIT: Oh wait, that's Odin, I mean RobT's, 3 posts above yours. Yeah Odin, your avatar confuses the heck out of us.

3 weeks later
#674 9 years ago

Well I guess I will throw my beautiful HEP Williams IJ in the mix. Game has the more rare and vivid sample playfield with the golden/translucent lettering of the inserts, deeper blues and pink super jackpot insert. Also installed Prem LEDs, PinballPro speakers and sub kit, pinballdecals translucent backboard, gold trims, cliffy protectors, nickel-plated hardware, brass plated ramps, propeller bi-plane and more. *SOLD*

289805-i.jpg289805-i.jpg
289806-i.jpg289806-i.jpg
289811-i.jpg289811-i.jpg
289813-i.jpg289813-i.jpg
289820-i.jpg289820-i.jpg
289809-i.jpg289809-i.jpg

1 month later
#930 9 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

A wise man once told me that's a $1600 game!

Judge Dredd is a $1400 game, folks!

1 month later
#1146 9 years ago

I would like to switch things up and offer my Earthshaker with a clear coated PF, sinking institute mod and a topper to trade for a nice BSD or TSPP.

1 week later
#1177 9 years ago

Still looking for a nice BSD, anyone?

1 week later
#1254 9 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

looking to trade a very nice HUO TSPP

Quoted from o-din:

I have seen and played this machine.

I'll buy it for what Odin sold his for last year.

#1257 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You may have to throw in a bag of weed on that one.

I'm out, and keeping the weed.

2 months later
#1679 8 years ago

I have a beautiful HUO Monster Bash available here in SoCal, but I know a very reliable shipper who can deliver to Nor Cal if needed. PM me if anyone is interested.

3 years later
#7534 5 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

I sold him my Magneto years back before I know what a sleaze he was.. It was very shortly back up for sale for much more.

Is he the same guy as Gorf?

6 months later
#8370 4 years ago

High end restored original AFM:

1 year later
#10162 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Its worth mentioning one more time that my OG Alien by Heighway will soon be officially up for sale once I receive and am satisfied with my remake. Not willing to ship but message me and I will make it worth the drive and you couldn't pick a better time to come up(or down) to Santa Cruz. Today's high 75 and not a cloud in the sky. C'mon, I drove 12 hours to pick up my Lebowski!

Once you owned the original, you won't be satisfied with the remake.

2 months later
#10293 2 years ago

My HUO Jurassic park prem with mods is up for grab. Pm me if you want one in perfect condition

#10309 2 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

My HUO Jurassic park prem with mods is up for grab. Pm me if you want one in perfect condition

Just officially posted my ad up with pictures. Hit me up if you are seriously interested. A bargain compare to those ones listed for 9k and up

3 weeks later
#10529 2 years ago
Quoted from Profgrif:

Hello all. I am looking for a beat Funhouse and Williams Indy, have a customer wanting them restored. Please anyone out there looking to let go of a beat machines they have had saved away please contact me!
Can use Chris Fox for shipping to San Diego Ca.

In another words, you (your client) want those 2 popular Wms games cheap. Worst timing, neither 1 is cheap in today market no matter how beat they are

#10541 2 years ago
Quoted from Profgrif:

A beat to heck Funhouse probably 3-4k and Indy around 8k is what I

Just proved my point: 3k Funhouse and 8k Indy= cheap. Maybe 1 or 2 years ago, and you wouldn’t have to ask if they are selling at those prices. But carry on and good luck finding a beat working funhouse and Indy for 3k and 8k these days

#10548 2 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Archived after 4 days

Sold (amount private)

Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale

Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure

Archived

Partially restored (almost original) “I have owned the game for 14 years after being partially restored in Houston after arrival from Western Europe. It will need a little work to bring it back to condition.
If you hav...”

2021-06-14

Houston, TX

Cary

4 months ago

Archived after 9 days

Sold (amount private)

Machine - For Sale

FunHouse

Archived

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Fully working, LEDs installed, cabinet has fade, playfield typical for this title with some inserts raised and has some mylar that's lifted because of the raised inserts. Plastics ...”

2021-02-21

Bethlehem, PA

YippieKiYay

7 months ago

We are talking about pins in California, aren't we? That's why he is asking for in this CA sale thread and we don't need to argue CA prices are higher?

3 weeks later
#10687 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

See what happens

pm sent to you

1 week later
#10738 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Hey y'all! Anyone want a barley used ping pong table? She's a nicer model, Stiga ST3100. Only kept inside and never used as a table or had anything at all placed on it. Free to any pinhead if you can come this weekend and pick it up

Will take it please

7 months later
#11263 1 year ago

Hi Cali folks, I have a mint HUO Mando LE and like to trade/swap out for a Elvira, Godz Premium, or any BW late 80s and 90s classic. Please PM if anyone's interested.

2 weeks later
#11382 1 year ago

Selling a set of used pinball legs comes in black and Bally/Williams length. Leg bolts and levelers are included. Due to size and weights, Im looking for local taker. PM if interested.

1 week later
#11397 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/139142

Will take trade for EHOH prem or some 90's BW pins

#11414 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Selling a fully loaded Stern Pirates of the Caribbean pinball machine. Solid Cabinet with no fade and the original Playfield is in great condition as well. Plays fast and smooth. B...”
2022-08-08
The Oc, CA
7,995 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 875 times
My Stern POTC is still available, a couple of trade offers so far nothing solid yet

3 weeks later
#11459 1 year ago

Got a used set of Bally Williams legs with levers. Great candidates for powder coating, so PM if interested

2 weeks later
#11491 1 year ago

I have a bunch of new TOTAN playfield plastic pieces. Let me know if interested

5 months later
#11785 1 year ago

Anyone maybe interested in a Diamond plate Whirlwind? A local friend is selling a very nice example...

3 weeks later
#11861 1 year ago

I have a mint butter cab TNA available, so PM if interested

1 month later
#11979 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a mint HUO TNA with butter cab? Comes with lots of mods too

1 month later
#12089 10 months ago

Hey pin neighbors, I have a NIB Elvira prem for sale or trade toward any of the following prem or LE models plus/minus cash:

Bond 60th LE
Deadpool
TMNT
Godzilla
Foo
Guardians
Or most 90s DMD era Bally/Williams titles

4 weeks later
#12123 9 months ago

My HUO Black Knight sword of rage Pro is available. It’s mint and comes with insider connect, shaker, art blade plus many interior accent decal, shooter housing and lock bar accent. Hard to find a HUO pro these days 6500 obo

Added 9 months ago:

Sold

4 weeks later
#12162 8 months ago

Anyone has a set of Stern black legs laying around? I have a set of Bally/WM stainless for trade if so

4 weeks later
#12216 7 months ago

HUO Elvira HOH prem with topper and lots of mods available. Priced for a quick sale so Pm if interested

#12220 7 months ago

Also have a HUO mint Fathom mermaid available as well

4 weeks later
#12254 6 months ago

Im letting go my HUO Elvira prem for 9k quick sale. Lowest price with best value on pinside considering many mods it comes with

Added 7 months ago:

Sold

1 week later
#12270 6 months ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Also have a HUO mint Fathom mermaid available as well

Open to trade offers

#12279 6 months ago

Letting go a NIB recent run Iron Maiden pro still on a pallet for 6500.

1 week later
#12310 6 months ago

I’m eyeing on the new Stranger things run, so I’m “motivated” to move a mint HUO Bond Gomez LE. Also open to trade for a older run STH LE or prem with UV kit installed plus/minus cash

#12315 6 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Bought a new game, gotta make room!!!
ULTRAMAN CE: 1st owner, looks & plays great. Top PF dialed in to play/flow better. Updated to newest code that dropped the other day. Snaroff’s sub spacer mod & anti-rattle tape on glass, so bass is super nice & no rattle. Comes with some extra NOS parts such as the topper plastic & shooter rod.
$5500 obo. Stellar deal for an underrated modern game!
Logistically, this is the easiest game for me to move out right now - but I would also consider selling my LOTR. Whichever one sells first, I’ll keep the other.
Lord of the Rings: HUO 2nd owner, 2005 build. I’ve owned since 2008. Plays amazing. Has PBL flipper coils, so it jams. Color DMD. Gold speaker grills. Ring-in-glass shooter rod. Palantir mod. Great playfield colors. Deep contrast and nice reds…most LOTRs look light & faded. LE ROMs & shaker installed. NVRAM installed, so you never have to worry about batteries. My 1 game I kept incandescent, as it just looks so great on LOTR. Has a couple LEDs, such as the Ring flasher (that always burns out when incandescent). Has POTD mod kit for adding figures, but uninstalled.
$10k obo
I also have a spare Bill Davis clearcoated LOTR playfield if anyone’s interested.

Elvira BKR edition?

#12326 6 months ago

Anyone looking for a nice low play HUO Big Lewboski with zero issue? Hit me up if you do

3 weeks later
#12367 5 months ago

Looking for a Williams IJ or MM original or remake. I have a HUO Bomd LE, TBL and/or GFLE available for trade/ sale

Added 155 days ago:

Found

#12373 5 months ago

Need some space back, so I’m letting go a HUO extremely low play Godfather LE for 9500. 1 of the cheapest on pinside, definitely lowest on the entire west coast

#12379 5 months ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Need some space back, so I’m letting go a HUO extremely low play Godfather LE for 9500. 1 of the cheapest on pinside, definitely lowest on the entire west coast

No taker yet so let’s do 9400. Happy thanksgiving everyone

#12383 4 months ago
Quoted from gprotein:

No taker yet so let’s do 9400. Happy thanksgiving everyone

Damn y’all are driving a hard bargain. Less than 50 plays for my GFLE, 8900 takes it

Added 146 days ago:

Sold

#12385 4 months ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Jesus… about $4K off purchase price, depending if Taxes/shipping was a factor.
Had I not waiting out for WoZ I’d buy it to play. GLWTS!! It sure is a buyers market right now.

Ikr, anyways it just sold. I do have a pristine TBL built last year available if anyone is interested

1 month later
#12513 3 months ago
Quoted from staceyflip:

Does anybody local want to part with a HUO Sopranos? I think there are going to be some great announcements coming up for remakes etc. so please keep me in mind for a reasonable cash on glass deal. THANKS!

Funny take but okay

#12514 3 months ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

I came to the realization yesterday that I'm just not connecting with my Iron Maiden Pro. I picked it up NIB in a trade in November and can't get into it. As of today, it has 89 plays. I hate being this guy.
It is bone-stock, except for upgraded 5.25" Kicker speakers, a Pinnovators subwoofer hookup, shaker motor and external volume control. No issues or damage and the exact amount of wear & tear you'd expect for around 100 plays.
Mainly looking for a trade. Up/down/around; plus/minus cash. I'll consider anything.
I always like to mention that I'm not a weirdo, but someone reminded me today that we're all probably weirdos in this hobby. Obviously, relative to pinball weridos, I'm not exceptionally more-weird.
At some point, I'll list this in the marketplace, but keeping this local-only for right now.

You should mention it’s from the new run with insider connect. GLWS

#12529 3 months ago

Hey local folks, looking to mix things up and trading my restored MM for a latest run Stranger things pro/prem or old LE or a DP Pro. So if you have one of these or other interesting titles let’s talk…

1 month later
#12651 41 days ago

Hi Cali folks, I have HUO low play count Bond 60th LE with topper available for sale or trade toward a STh LE/prem/pro with UV kit. Hit me up if interested

Added 6 days ago:

Traded for a STh LE

1 month later
#12696 5 days ago

Letting go my HUO <100 plays Elvira blood red kiss LE for $1k less MSRP. Hit me up if you want a great local deal

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gprotein.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=gprotein and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.