(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drypaint.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7026 5 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Any decent California Pinsiders near Santa Clarita that could help Fastenal a pin to me? Let me know what the rate would be for such a kind deed. Otherwise, I'll go with Michelle wherever she is now or roll the dice on Uship.

I contacted Fastenal a month ago and they said they were not bringing any freight into California right now... Has that changed?

1 year later
#8556 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

If you can wait, CPR has these in the pipe. I know it's been in the pipe for awhile but status has changed to "Printing" so they're actually being done.

I have been waiting for what feels like forever for the CPR Paragon. It will be worth the wait. I figure since they are "printing", I'm only a year or two away from getting it

1 week later
#8578 4 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Wanted: past California show posters. Pin a go go, golden state, etc. .... also interested in any pinball related posters. Let me know what you got! I have cash or extra pinball show posters to trade

Message sent

6 months later
#9085 3 years ago

Contra Costa County says arcades can open July 1st. Good news for The Flipper Room and Phoenix Games.

#9096 3 years ago
Quoted from SimpleSam:

I thought you had decided to get out of the pinball side of your business? It would be great if you guys reopen the pinball.

Nope. Many people didn't read what we actually wrote so there were plenty of rumors circulating. We did what every other non essential business did when we were forced to shut down... We shut down. Then we navigated the daily changes and chaos that was thrown at us. What we did next, many businesses did not do. We made a tough decision to put ourselves in a better position. And you know what... so far it has worked! We offed a handful of games that we hope to have back one day, but in the meantime we are pulling out some rare classics that we have been storing and picking up some others from our bucket list.

The framing showroom took over a bit more space, so we will be capped at 28-30 machines (versus 36-40 that we used to have), but I'm OK with that. The place is looking good!

We are very fortunate to have a great following in this community. We can't thank all of you enough for the support. So many people reached out and purchased games when it mattered. And believe me... it mattered. It's why we are still here.

We have some awesome stuff on the horizon.

Cheers!
Mike

1 week later
#9135 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballPat:

Hey guys, window is closing on this overseas purchase. Jon is really trying to make the push to get it finalized and get the shipment going. If you do order one, let me know and maybe we can get a discount on shipping from Seattle for multiple machines.

There will definitely be 2 machines that will be shipping to The Flipper Room. If anyone else in the Bay Area wants to pick up at my place in the attempt to save/group some costs, let me know.

Mike

#9148 3 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

someone talk me into reserving that genesis

I thought about picking that up, but I think you should have it.

1 month later
#9282 3 years ago

Does anyone local have a Twister they would want to part with?

#9299 3 years ago

Thinking of selling my Stern Lightning and Williams Flash machines. Any interest? Message me. I have yet to take pictures and get to posting it, but I will shortly. Gauging local interest. Maybe a package deal? Crazy coordinating theme for all the messed up weather we have been having.

5 months later
#9806 3 years ago

Hey all, I have a shipment of standard pinball glass that arrived the other day. Early bird special until the 15th. $55 per sheet or 3+ for $50 each. They go back to normal price on the 15th ($79 per sheet). Tax added to all sales. Message me or call The Flipper Room if interested.

2 months later
#10038 2 years ago

Going to be listing a few pins soon. Working on gathering pictures. If any interest let me know.
Spanish Eyes $300 (light project. Works, but needs some adjustments and a little cleaning).
Little Chief $650 (flippers could use a tweak, but plays fine).
Spring Break $900
Upper Deck (Pitch n' Bat) - in the process of fixing a small issue. After its fixed $2200. Or make an offer and you can work on it. Very clean and pretty machine. Sounds work, lights work, runners work. The issue is that after an inning or homerun the players keep spinning and will not stop unless you stop them by manually resetting a relay.

Added over 3 years ago:

Spring Break sale pending.

1 month later
#10146 2 years ago

Updated post for this pitch n bat. The runners have been fixed. Much less of a project at this point. Just needs a little more fine tuning of a couple stepper units. will play full games, but sometimes you get an extra out or inning. I will update add and pricing if it doesn't sell before I get to fixing these last issues.

Machine - For Sale
Upper Deck Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “(updated) This is a very clean Upper Deck for its age. Has some wear on the front of the cabinet and less wear on the sides. Playable but not 100%. You can play a complete game but...”
2021-05-15
Concord, CA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 233 times

2 months later
#10275 2 years ago

Going to be listing my Barracora as soon as I get some pictures together. If anyone is interested I will be asking $3,500. I can offer as many pictures as needed and/or bring it to The Flipper Room for you to play.

4 weeks later
#10445 2 years ago
Quoted from AD72:

Moving right along to the original topic for sale/trade in CA. Who is bringing pins to PAGG? I will be bringing a Pinball Brothers Alien.

Awesome! That means i wont bring mine. Much thanks. I will bring something else.

4 weeks later
#10656 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a Williams Flash project? Its been sitting in storage for years and I will never get to it. I am sure it will need at least some board work, but everything is there. Pretty decent playfiled and cabinet. I can send pictures. $450?

#10686 2 years ago

if anyone has one or knows someone I am on the hunt. Thanks!

SOLD!
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “I am looking for a working/tested transformer for a Williams Flash. I believe anyone from a System 3-6 will work. I am willing to pay for shipping.”
2021-10-31
Concord, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 37 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 months later
#11000 2 years ago

Just posted my Space Invaders for sale in the market...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Invaders Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working Space Invaders in really nice shape. Factory Mylar has protected the playfield nicely. Cabinet is in nice original shape, with a little wear near the buttons. All inc...”
2022-03-04
Concord, CA
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 215 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11002 2 years ago

As we rotate games I have another that needs a good home.

Machine - For Sale
Last Action Hero Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Alternate Translite Color DMD All LED's (including the working topper) Titan Rubbers Brand new drop targets with new decals Beautiful Playfield colors The only wear is around the s...”
2022-12-07
Oakley, CA
4,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 609 times

#11003 2 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

When will your wife cave and finally sell me that Escape from the Lost World?
Anyone? Bueller? Anyone? Escape from the Lost World. For Sale? Anyone?

Hahahahahaha!

1 week later
#11021 2 years ago

Thinking of selling my Aerosmith Pro if anyone is interested. Gonna bring it to the shop to pamper and take pics today or tomorrow, depending on rain.

4 weeks later
#11055 2 years ago

I'm looking for a Silverball Mania will trade for an Escape from the Lost World. Anyone?

#11061 2 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

How about $6400 to move it quicker?

Machine - For Sale

The Mandalorian (Pro) w/Mods

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I have a minty HUO Mando Pro.
It plays perfectly, without any errors.
The upper playfield divert or works perfectly without any modifications.

This game has the following mod...”

1 day ago

Oakley, CA

boogies

6,400 (Firm)

I may need to figure out a way to do this. Never hurts to have 2! And you live down the street from me. Hmmmmm

1 week later
#11082 1 year ago

Looking for a Future Spa, preferably a project. Does not have to be in good shape, but open to other conditions.

Thanks.

1 week later
#11151 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

Ok... so kinda off topic but not really. I'm kinda new here, but this is my favorite spot on the whole internet these days Last night I realized I can check out, quite easily, everyone's collection. And I gotta say, "what gives??" I can see a normal person having one, two, maybe even three machines (like an old classic, a 80's/90's classic, and a modern Stern) but there are tons of people on here who have 10, 20 or more pins! So, if you have more than 10 is it because a) you are a millionaire and have a giant house and no one tells you what to do, b) you are a professional and these games get routed and this is your income, c) your whole life and house is devoted to this hobby and you have no wife/family...? Not trying to insult anyone, just trying to understand how some one can have a few hundred thousand dollars worth of pinball machines and a family too.

I'm not sure what happened, I'm still trying to figure it out. But one thing is for sure... Mine are for public consumption.

#11165 1 year ago
Quoted from fireball2:

REALLY looking for an Escape from the Lost World or Interflip Dragon. Hoops? Heavy Metal Meltdown?
Longshot: One of them little bartop Micropins? Triple Action?

Interflip Dragon is Phinley's next pin.

2 months later
#11393 1 year ago

Avengers Infinity Quest going to get posted once I snap some pictures later today. Stern art blades, plus both Pin Monk's Thor Color Sign Bracket and Dr. Strange Mystic Bezel mods installed. $6,500

Monopoly with LED's $4,500

Super easy load. Just need a vehicle. I will donate to pinside as usual, if this sells before I add post.

#11394 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “You can come place this machine at The Flipper Room. Very nice condition, Stern art blades, and the two Pink Monk mods (Dr. Strange Bezel, Thor color lights) Easy load out. $6,50...”
2022-07-16
Concord, CA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 106 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#11442 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Relive the late 80's with this Chicago Cubs Triple Play! Mylar on the lower portion of the playfield has kept it from getting wear. The bad light sockets have been changed over t...”
2022-07-27
Concord, CA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 262 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Algar Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “A very rare title. Gorgar's big brother Algar. Only 346 were made and how many remain is a mystery. Rottendog combination MPU and Driver Board, all LEDs, drop targets rebuilt wit...”
2022-07-28
Concord, CA
Viewed: 290 times

Will also be adding listings for Hotdoggin', Klondike, Lightning, Harlem Globetrotters, and a project Aztec.

1 week later
#11451 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Barracora Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Barracora for sale. Playfield in beautiful shape and has mylar added. New CPR plastics New CPR backglass New MPU Driver Board There is a new sound board, that is not in ...”
2022-08-09
Concord, CA
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 244 times
Contributed to Pinside

Local NorCal folks get a cash price/pickup discount.

3 months later
#11676 1 year ago

Just listed my very nice Last Action Hero. Color DMD, working crane and shaker. Very nice playfield.

Machine - For Sale
Last Action Hero Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Alternate Translite Color DMD All LED's (including the working topper) Titan Rubbers Brand new drop targets with new decals Beautiful Playfield colors The only wear is around the s...”
2022-12-07
Oakley, CA
4,100 (Firm)
Viewed: 609 times

1 month later
#11702 1 year ago

Anybody interested in a James Bond Pro? We have our Premium coming. I will include new coil stops/sleeves (it does not need them yet, but we all know how Sterns are, it's only a matter of time). Goody bag and all the normal stuff is still untouched in the cabinet. Has the newest code. We paid $7,678 landed. Save a few hundred for a 30 day old game and benefit from us fixing the NIB quirks. $7300.

2 months later
#11886 1 year ago

I have a Black Belt for sale. If you are interested I can bring it to The Flipper Room for you to check out and for easy loading.

Machine - For Sale
Black Belt Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Only 600 made so this one is not often seen in the wild. This one was featured on a TNT Amusement video years ago. Has all LED's and an amazingly clean cabinet. Has mylar on the pl...”
2023-03-23
Concord, CA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 178 times

2 months later
#12083 10 months ago

Thinking of parting with Centaur.

Original backglass in great condition, original cabinet in really nice condition, LED's, Flipper Fidelity speakers (the sound is amazing!), new cpr plastics already installed, playfield has some wear in the center but I have a new CPR playfield that I want to sell with it. There is a playfield protector currently installed so it plays very fast and smooth. Great playing game.

Thinking $5600 for the game and $1000 for the playfield, so $6600 total. I will put up an ad with pics in the next day or two, but if you are interested before then, let me know.

#12088 10 months ago

A friend of mine is selling his Monopoly. There is a listing posted with no pictures (link below). I have it in back at The Flipper Room and can provide pictures or pull it out for you to play. Its super clean and LED'd. Please contact me before showing up to play it because it is not easily accessible at the moment. If you have played Monopoly at The Flipper Room, this is the one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/158175

1 month later
#12127 9 months ago

This weekend Saturday, July 8 there will be some games for sale at The Flipper Room Art Market and Swap Meet. These are from various people, this is the list so far:

Monopoly
Data East Tommy
Klondike
Fun Land
maybe an Expressway

If you plan to bring a game for sale let me know.

6 months later
#12539 78 days ago

Thinning the pin storage from TFR games. I am going to be pulling them out and getting pics of the following, if any of you have interest in any titles it will give me an idea what to focus on first:

Gladiators: $2800 (This is the one from the PAPA collection)

Bone Busters: $1500 (No topper, Cabinet has been painted black, It comes with decals, all LEDs, the one at TFR for Halloween every year)

Trident: *SALE PENDING* $1200 (Has the Arduino mod with new rules/sound, original sound board has issues but its not needed with the mod)

Algar: $4800 (backglass has flaking, game is beautiful otherwise, we brought to GSPF a couple years ago if you played it there)

Demo Man: $3900 (with color LCD DMD and LED bulbs. Might be willing to pull the color DMD and sell for $450 less)

Flintstones: $4200 (with color DMD, All Led'ed, the buildings light up, Alternate translite, New apron, art blades, cabinet has some wear)

Ice Fever: $1,600 (From the PAPA collection. I am on the fence about this one

Stern Dracula *Sale Pending*

Alien SE-Pinball Brothers: $6,500 from the first run and has been at TFR the whole time. Has two boxes + of extras. I can give more details upon request. It's at TFR if you want to play it.

Thanks!

Added 77 days ago:

Update: Ice Fever is Sold

Added 75 days ago:

Update 2: Bone Busters is Sold

#12542 78 days ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

Only if you mean the "Adult" Alternate translite.

Of course not that one, goof ball.

#12545 77 days ago

Alien has been updated on the post above. $6,500 and includes lots of extras.

#12553 74 days ago

Update to the sale listing from a few days ago, here is what I have left:

Gladiators $2800 (working on getting pics today)
Algar $4800
Jumping Jack $900
TMNT pro with IC installed $6000
Alien-SE $6200
Monopoly $4500

Machine - For Sale
The Flintstones Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Great playing and fully working. Upgrades include: Color DMD Full LED's (except for flashers) The buildings have LED's added in them Art Blades Added lights behind Bowling Alley si...”
2024-02-04
Concord, CA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 30 times

Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice playing and fully working Demo Man with color DMD. Happy to answer any questions and snap more pics upon request.”
2024-02-04
Concord, CA
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 133 times

#12555 74 days ago
Quoted from jam878:

DemoMan is one of my favorites, sad to see it go from the flipper room!

I know... I really want to keep them all, but reality has set in as so many games keep coming out and our way.

2 weeks later
#12607 58 days ago

Anyone interested in an X-Men Pro? I am about to rotate more games as new pins are landing and I don't have room in storage. Thinking $4700 at the moment to help make a quick sale. Has captive ball mod, but I still have the original Wolverine. It's currently on the floor at The Flipper Room. You can come out and play it... And then take it home with a quick easy load.

1 week later
#12622 47 days ago

I have a Genesis project I am looking to move out of storage. I picked it up from fireball2 from pin-a-go-go a couple years ago and never got around to busting it out. Needs a PROM and the robot is missing. My understanding is that was all it needed, but I have never fired it up or played it. DM me and I can take a bunch of pictures. I bought it for $1500 and would like to sell for $1500.

#12626 46 days ago
Quoted from fireball2:

I'm pretty sure the robot is in the cab somewhere!

"pretty sure"... LMAO! then it is a really tiny robot you had. I am sure it was there when you had the game, but it definitely found it's way outta dodge by the time it transfered hands.

izzy I may want that. If I don't get any takers I am going to get this fired up and playing after Aztec and OXO are ironed out.

#12628 45 days ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

I used a Barbie Skipper doll sans the feet with extra dolling up.
The figure had black lips with sunglasses and other gratuities.
Everything was fine, tell some of the players got good and where able to see the figure,
then the complaints came in.

I have seen collectible toy figures from the movie Metropolis used and that is what I would ultimately put in the game, if it stays around. I have seen a Gumby in one before.

3 weeks later
#12677 19 days ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Anyone have a TMNT Pro or Whirlwind (+cash) they'd be interested in trading for IMDN Pro? Hit me up if so, looking to mix things up a little. Thanks!

Sending message

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drypaint.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=drypaint and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.