(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_031412806.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0996 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0997 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0381 (resized).jpeg
20231207_202319 (resized).jpg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,199 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 184.
#3651 4 years ago
Quoted from wilder828:

I have had the auto-plunge occur on my machine. I'll see if it only happens on multi-player games. In addition, I get -- ball goes out of play while within the save period, but ends. Ball goes down escape and unlights escape but ends. And then I get all sorts of weird trex mode starts... some with +1 ball, some without any balls. The machine also spends lots of time looking for missing balls... usually after one of these events....when none are missing. It doesn't always happen, but is happening very frequently now, to where it's not much fun to play.

What does the switch test menu show? Anything? Possible trough switch issues maybe?

#3652 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I'm guessing this is just drawn incorrectly but am still looking for input from the forum. This is all in reference to my ongoing effort to fix my auto-plunger not getting the ball up and around the right halfpipe. It's at a 1/10 to 3/20 failure to rate and often fails 2-3 times in a row. The only thing I've been able to determine via slow motion video is that when it fails, it's not a velocity problem. It's that the ball is not being launched in a straight direction. Something is causing the kicker arm and the link assembly to shift/pivot to the right or left at launch depending on who knows what. That sends the ball bouncing back and forth down the lane and once it hits the halfpipe, it's a) not hitting it square and b) has lost too much velocity to make it around. Everything is as tight as it can be and I have changed velocity settings a number of times to no avail.
Here's my attempt at a slow motion video when it happens. Sorry if the video plays in a mirrored direction: https://photos.app.goo.gl/nPGFDVfC61DnbxZz8
One thing that puzzles me is how much L/R give there is in the connection at the plastic piece of the 515-6304-03 PLUNGER / LINK ASSEMBLY. I can watch the arm pivot L/R as I push back and forth. I feel like when it pivots too much during play, the issue occurs.
Here's a video that shows what I'm describing: https://photos.app.goo.gl/x2WX9ZbiHxkBrZWN7
I looked at a different Stern machine (Guardians I think?) and it didn't have hardly any give. Does anyone know if this amount of give mine has is expected?
If you don't think so, could maybe the shaft (# 4 - 545-5352-00 NYLINER, 3/16" SHAFT) be too long or the "pin" (#8 - 530-7834-00 PIN: KICKER ARM, AUTO-PLUNGER) cut incorrectly?
I feel like any one of the 5.9 AUTO LAUNCH ASSEMBLY parts, including the kicker arm being bent/distorted could be to blame. I'm not convinced it's the kicker arm though. I say that b/c if it was, I expect nearly 100% failure.
Sorry for the long post just really want to get this fixed and I have already installed a new 515-6304-03 PLUNGER / LINK ASSEMBLY. Stern sent me 3 and all are identical to the original one. I need to know which part(s) to ask them for next.

Wanted to follow up on this auto-plunger issue. I believe I have it resolved for my LE so I wanted to share the solution.
Stern was kind enough to send me an entire 5.9 AUTO LAUNCH ASSEMBLY. Upon comparing the old and new I have to say nothing jumped out as different. The new one still has the same amount of "give" in the #17 515-6304-03 PLUNGER / LINK ASSEMBLY where it meets the arm. The only difference is that the old #2 535-0728-00 KICKER ARM was distorted due to attempts to bend it in the beginning.
When installing the new, I re-used the existing coil and switch since the assembly didn't come with the connector soldered on.

Resolution: LOWER (do not increase) the #256 AUTO-PLUNGER POWER setting. For me the magic number ended up being 182 (190 is the default). The magic number for you is going to depend on the angle of your game. Mine is pretty much center-bubbled.
If the setting adjustment alone doesn't fix it, request a new assembly from Stern like I did.
I definitely do not suggest prying around and bending your original assembly nor making adjustments to the metal lane piece.

I hope this helps!

---------------------------------------------------
Tl;dr but here are details from all my tests:

Using the DIAG > CLR tool I ran some tests, making adjustments to the plunger velocity in ADJ > Game > Auto plunger setting along the way.
Tested about 30-40 balls each time.

TEST #1: Setting = 190 (Default)
Ironically the first ball failed. Failure rate appeared to be exactly the same as before 1/10 to 3/20 failure rate, sometimes 2-3 in a row.

TEST #2: Setting = 195
This seemed better at first but then I got a bunch of failures in a row.

TEST #3: Setting = 200
Bad idea. Failed more than 50% of the time.

TEST#4: Setting = 185
Now I was getting somewhere. I think I went almost 20 balls without a failure.

TEST #5: Setting = 182
The magic number! Tested 60+ balls without a single failure!

I've now played at least 30 more games and I kid you not, I have had only ONE failure.

#3653 4 years ago

Thanks for posting your resolution. Doesn’t happen enough where people go back and update.

Quoted from timlah79:

I hope this helps

#3654 4 years ago

I got my amber shooter rod installed and it looks great! Stern should be embarrassed with the instructions it ships with. It tells you to not remove two screws that’s are required to be removed and does not tell you where to attach the LED cable. It would have taken somebody 15 minutes to type up some instructions and include some pictures for helping people install this MOD. Thank goodness for Pinside. I was able to find a post in one of the JP2 threads that told me where to attach the cable (CN15 on the board to the left of the coin door).
4CEF6AD9-AF67-40C6-BBAB-3015A43FAE76 (resized).jpeg4CEF6AD9-AF67-40C6-BBAB-3015A43FAE76 (resized).jpeg

#3655 4 years ago

Have there been any reports with playfield issues on any LE’s reported? Thousands of posts I didn’t see any complaints but maybe I missed it...?

#3656 4 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Have there been any reports with playfield issues on any LE’s reported? Thousands of posts I didn’t see any complaints but maybe I missed it...?

2DD05C87-674F-468E-B647-5576059BD059.gif2DD05C87-674F-468E-B647-5576059BD059.gif
#3657 4 years ago

Just some orange peel and fish eyes on the clear of some. Nothing major.

#3658 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Thanks for posting your resolution. Doesn’t happen enough where people go back and update.

You're welcome! I've tried to be vigilant about following up on all the issues I've had with enough detail that it will help others, especially if I have a resolution to share. It's important to do! I also look for if my solution worked for other folks. VERY curious about responses for this one.

#3659 4 years ago

Where is the best source for the PALM TREE mods?

#3660 4 years ago

The Modfather. Definitely.

#3661 4 years ago

Trounistro 30 Pieces Model Trees Model Coconut Palm Tree Train Scenery Miniature Landscape Scenery Diorama Models Architecture Trees https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S23Q1WX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_sLV.DbDEAMR9P

#3662 4 years ago

Hey guys,

So I'm ADORING!!! this game (got a premium) but as a first time pin owner I'm wondering if there are a few things I'm missing vis a vis proper setup. I know this is a difficult pin but my top score thus far is 550 mil and I can't seem to get anything going for the vast majority of my games. Haven't come close to any of the mini wizard modes even if I'm focusing on a single one because:

- Tons of outlane drains, often a surprise
- Brick many shots from the left flipper (A, O and S shots all difficult, C to a degree as well) I am much more able to make the loop and the tower shot from the upper flipper than make anything reliably from the lower flippers except for the middle spinner and the T-Rex ramp.
- Very hard to gain control of the ball and even post passes are tough

Now, I know, GIT GUD, but there's more to that I think, I'm 95 percent certain I just haven't dialed everything in properly? For example even though I have the pitch set to 6.5 degrees currently (steeper than the shooter lane level bubble setting) things feel a little sleepy around the flippers, dead bounces go all over the place. First thing I did was wipe the playfield and apply blitz, everything is lightning fast when the ball is in motion but I'm wondering if I should crank the back legs to get 7 degrees?

Also I'm running 0.96 (reset some of the default flipper power levels if I read the readme correctly) but I haven't messed around much with flipper strength which I plan on doing tomorrow. Again, the biggest issue for me is shots from the left flipper (C shot from the right is difficult but often manageable) so I will do some tests tomorrow but I'm curious as to how others have their power settings and if they've noticed a difference?

Perhaps with a steeper pitch and maybe some lowered power settings I'd be in business?

FYI my playfield looks to have no issues and my T-Rex grabs all direct shots and even some questionable ones. Very glad too that rejects seem to get credit to start a mode even if the Rex doesn't pick up the ball. My only concern right now is that my helicopter spinner seems to ever so slightly make contact with the wireform and I'm afraid to try and bend it too much because it exerts pressure on the slings. I've just applied a little pressure with my fingers and it seems to clear it for a few games before "tictictictic"

#3663 4 years ago

Getting rattling on the glass due to the extra bass in the LE. Any solutions?

#3664 4 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Trounistro 30 Pieces Model Trees Model Coconut Palm Tree Train Scenery Miniature Landscape Scenery Diorama Models Architecture Trees amazon.com link »

That’s what I did. Screwed them into the plastics...

819DDC2F-6A99-4FA2-A2CB-0D1214ECB457 (resized).jpeg819DDC2F-6A99-4FA2-A2CB-0D1214ECB457 (resized).jpeg
#3665 4 years ago
Quoted from ShineSpark:

Drop your outlanes to the lowest (closest to the flippers) hole. And if you want to close them off even more, switch them to star posts.

Try a 5 ball game too to get some experience moving through the paddocks.

34D4F37B-EBF7-4D8E-8587-B81AF0F3B477 (resized).jpeg34D4F37B-EBF7-4D8E-8587-B81AF0F3B477 (resized).jpeg
#3666 4 years ago

Getting rattling on the glass due to the extra bass in the LE. Any solutions?

Tape the edges of the glass

#3667 4 years ago
Quoted from ShineSpark:

Hey guys,
So I'm ADORING!!! this game (got a premium) but as a first time pin owner I'm wondering if there are a few things I'm missing vis a vis proper setup. I know this is a difficult pin but my top score thus far is 550 mil and I can't seem to get anything going for the vast majority of my games. Haven't come close to any of the mini wizard modes even if I'm focusing on a single one because:
- Brick many shots from the left flipper (A, O and S shots all difficult, C to a degree as well) I am much more able to make the loop and the tower shot from the upper flipper than make anything reliably from the lower flippers except for the middle spinner and the T-Rex ramp.
Now, I know, GIT GUD, but there's more to that I think, I'm 95 percent certain I just haven't dialed everything in properly? For example even though I have the pitch set to 6.5 degrees currently (steeper than the shooter lane level bubble setting) things feel a little sleepy around the flippers, dead bounces go all over the place. First thing I did was wipe the playfield and apply blitz, everything is lightning fast when the ball is in motion but I'm wondering if I should crank the back legs to get 7 degrees?
Also I'm running 0.96 (reset some of the default flipper power levels if I read the readme correctly) but I haven't messed around much with flipper strength which I plan on doing tomorrow. Again, the biggest issue for me is shots from the left flipper (C shot from the right is difficult but often manageable) so I will do some tests tomorrow but I'm curious as to how others have their power settings and if they've noticed a difference?
Perhaps with a steeper pitch and maybe some lowered power settings I'd be in business?

There is one solution to all of these issues:

"Play Better!"

Neil.

#3668 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Drop your outlanes to the lowest (closest to the flippers) hole. And if you want to close them off even more, switch them to star posts.
Try a 5 ball game too to get some experience moving through the paddocks.[quoted image]

Hadn't thought of fiddling with the outlanes. I'll give it a try. Thanks for that!

And yes, Neil, I will try and play better. GIT GUD as I said, but I do think I need to fuss a bit more simply because there are aspects to the feel of the table as it currently stands that are making life more difficult for me. A steeper angle I think will actually benefit me, looking at footage online it appears as though streamers have the ball coming back at them at a greater speed than on my machine, I know that's more challenging but it seems to be that it will make for easier control of the ball. The number of centre drains I've had because I'm desperately trying to control bounce is pretty high.

#3669 4 years ago
Quoted from ShineSpark:

Hadn't thought of fiddling with the outlanes. I'll give it a try. Thanks for that!
And yes, Neil, I will try and play better. GIT GUD as I said, but I do think I need to fuss a bit more simply because there are aspects to the feel of the table as it currently stands that are making life more difficult for me. A steeper angle I think will actually benefit me, looking at footage online it appears as though streamers have the ball coming back at them at a greater speed than on my machine, I know that's more challenging but it seems to be that it will make for easier control of the ball. The number of centre drains I've had because I'm desperately trying to control bounce is pretty high.

thought i read here that 7 degrees is what the game is designed for

#3670 4 years ago
Quoted from ShineSpark:

Hey guys,
FYI my playfield looks to have no issues and my T-Rex grabs all direct shots and even some questionable ones. Very glad too that rejects seem to get credit to start a mode even if the Rex doesn't pick up the ball. My only concern right now is that my helicopter spinner seems to ever so slightly make contact with the wireform and I'm afraid to try and bend it too much because it exerts pressure on the slings. I've just applied a little pressure with my fingers and it seems to clear it for a few games before "tictictictic"

Seems like you’re on the right track. Definitely try adjusting flipper power also. Dialing it in is fun and takes fiddling with pitch and flipper power to find a setup you like. A slight difference in pitch can require a change to flipper power. The S shot shouldn’t be too difficult off the end of the flipper from a cradled ball. My experience overall has been that lowering flipper power helps.

For the helicopter spinner there was posting somewhat recently showing a good explanation of how to adjust it.

#3671 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Try a 5 ball game too to get some experience moving through the paddocks.[quoted image]

I tried to move the right post and can't really get to it easily or even get it loose. Is it threaded in the playfield? Do I need to take off the whole helicopter area?

#3672 4 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

I tried to move the right post and can't really get to it easily or even get it loose. Is it threaded in the playfield? Do I need to take off the whole helicopter area?

My right post was screwed in. Have to get a little wrench on the nut at the base of the post. Not sure why that one was done that way. That’s the other reason I went with a star post. Can’t remember if I pulled the helo assy.

#3673 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Seems like you’re on the right track. Definitely try adjusting flipper power also. Dialing it in is fun and takes fiddling with pitch and flipper power to find a setup you like. A slight difference in pitch can require a change to flipper power. The S shot shouldn’t be too difficult off the end of the flipper from a cradled ball. My experience overall has been that lowering flipper power helps.
For the helicopter spinner there was posting somewhat recently showing a good explanation of how to adjust it.

Thanks! I'm happy to fiddle!

I'll have a look for that helicopter fix upthread, appreciate your drawing my attention to it. I must have missed it on a previous pass.

#3674 4 years ago

How is the light show with it installed?

Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I got my amber shooter rod installed and it looks great! Stern should be embarrassed with the instructions it ships with. It tells you to not remove two screws that’s are required to be removed and does not tell you where to attach the LED cable. It would have taken somebody 15 minutes to type up some instructions and include some pictures for helping people install this MOD. Thank goodness for Pinside. I was able to find a post in one of the JP2 threads that told me where to attach the cable (CN15 on the board to the left of the coin door).
[quoted image]

#3675 4 years ago
Quoted from ShineSpark:

I personally spoke to Mike Vinikour at the Houston Arcade Expo recently..I asked him directly about the playfield angle. He said it was designed for and plays best at 7.0

I got home, set mine to 7.0, ignored the bubble level and have been happy ever since

#3676 4 years ago

For Jimmyhonda - sling dinos removed and replaced with treetops.... I didn’t like the covered inlanes.
BAA03789-FEDA-4313-B4DD-7D3F7F67F17F (resized).jpegBAA03789-FEDA-4313-B4DD-7D3F7F67F17F (resized).jpeg

#3677 4 years ago

Perhaps there's already an answer I just can't find it. Curious if any company has put together a full rubber + plastic replacement set for JP (post sleeves, o-rings etc.)? I'm traversing the parts list and adding onesie twosies to my Pinball Life cart, wondering if there's a better way / simply a set I can buy with desired colors. Looks like some companies have put together sets for other games.

#3678 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

How is the light show with it installed?

It is nice. It flashes. I will pay more attention when somebody else is playing next time.

#3679 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Perhaps there's already an answer I just can't find it. Curious if any company has put together a full rubber + plastic replacement set for JP (post sleeves, o-rings etc.)? I'm traversing the parts list and adding onesie twosies to my Pinball Life cart, wondering if there's a better way / simply a set I can buy with desired colors. Looks like some companies have put together sets for other games.

I put a complete set up on Titan Rubbers game database

#3680 4 years ago

What target awards the extra ball?

#3681 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

What target awards the extra ball?

The right ramp, when the light is lit.

#3682 4 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

The right ramp, when the light is lit.

Ty.

#3683 4 years ago

Is there a setting to activate the tilt topper for JP2 or once you plug it in it’s good?

#3684 4 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

T-Rex adjustments
The following procedure should be used to align the T-Rex for Jurassic Park games that are having problems with the T-Rex moving down onto the Left Ramp and contacting the sides of the ramp, which in turn forces the mouth of the T-Rex closed.
1) First check to see if the T-Rex is not aligned. To do this enter the DIAGNOSTICS MENU.
2) Navigate to GAME-SPECIFIC TESTS
3) Select the TREX HORIZONTAL MOTOR TEST
4) You should see the following message while the T-Rex performs the homing procedure. It will home the stepper motor and then perform a Left / Right / Center movement to recover any lost steps.
5) Once PLEASE WAIT: HOMING MOTORS is no longer visible observe the position of the T-Rex over the ramp. The T-Rex should be dead center above the ramp. If it strays to the left or right of the ramp there will need to be an adjustment made to the adjustment titled “T-REX STEPPER MIDDLE POSITION BIAS”
The following example is for a centered T-Rex that requires no adjustment.
The following example is for a mis-aligned T-Rex that needs the “T-REX STEPPER MIDDLE POSITION BIAS” adjusted in the positive direction.
The following example is for a mis-aligned T-Rex that needs the “T-REX STEPPER MIDDLE POSITION BIAS” adjusted in the negative direction.
6) In the operator menu navigate to Adjustments -> Feature Adjustments (Game) and navigate backwards (since these adjustments are closer to the end of the list than the beginning). Currently, in 0.95.0 software the adjustment number is #246 however this could change with subsequent code releases. Once you locate “T-REX STEPPER MIDDLE POSITION BIAS” you can now adjust the number in either the positive or negative direction based on the results from the alignment test you just ran. There is also a LEFT POS and RIGHT POS BIAS so take care to not adjust these. They have been included to allow adjustment of the LEFT and RIGHT position of the T-Rex if desired, but we have not seen a need to adjust these to anything but zero. These BIAS numbers are adjustable from -15 to +15. These BIAS numbers do not reset with a factory reset.
7) At this point, when you have made an adjustment to in the above step you should now re-run Step 1 – 6 again until you get the result that most closely matches a “Centered” T-Rex in the picture above.
8 ) With a centered T-Rex you can now proceed to the T-REX VERTICAL MOTOR TEST
9) When the T-REX VERTICAL MOTOR TEST is running it will run a homing procedure just as the horizontal motor test did. Wait until “Please Wait: HOMING MOTORS” no longer appears.
10) Press the “-“ MINUS button to move the T-Rex head down to the Ramp.
11) Observe the T-Rex head. The Head should be in between the ramp sides and not contacting the ramp on either side. Pressing the “START” or “MENU” button will open the jaw which should open freely and stay open. The bottom of the jaw may contact the ramp but just barely. If the jaw is not staying open and is just opening for a short time and not holding open you may have to mechanically adjust the T-Rex vertical motor so the head does not come down so far.
The following are pictures of the centered T-Rex in the “down” position with jaw closed / open.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#3685 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

Is there a setting to activate the tilt topper for JP2 or once you plug it in it’s good?

I have one also but not installed yet. As far as I understand they do not interact with the game so those settings are not useable. It’s just plug and play and operates under internal programming.

#3686 4 years ago

Has anyone found a way to tighten the upper flipper pistol without removing the flipper mech?

#3687 4 years ago
Quoted from Outlanes:

Has anyone found a way to tighten the upper flipper pistol without removing the flipper mech?

A real thin open end wrench will fit under the flipper base plate to hold the locknut there while you tighten the screw from above the playfield.

#3688 4 years ago

Early Xmas presy.....

1934EDAA-7244-45C6-BC44-4FA137E9049A (resized).jpeg1934EDAA-7244-45C6-BC44-4FA137E9049A (resized).jpegA6BBA014-41F4-4710-89F6-4EE1084DF1DD (resized).jpegA6BBA014-41F4-4710-89F6-4EE1084DF1DD (resized).jpegED10773B-CB6C-4A3D-ACF7-B7D3672DA861 (resized).jpegED10773B-CB6C-4A3D-ACF7-B7D3672DA861 (resized).jpeg
#3689 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Early Xmas presy.....[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice , I will update list.

#3690 4 years ago

Hi All,

New Owners checking in. Vabeachrunner4 is the new owner of 357. Us Texans love that number. HAHA

LE Owners 0- 500

001 ???
002 ???
003 ???
004 ???
005 EightBallTexas
006 ???
007 ???
008 ???
009 ???
010 ???

011 cjmjmm2006
013 Cooked71 (Australia)
019 Dutch 76 (Netherlands)

026 da_topper
029 Multiball33
036 BrainDance
044 medfly
049 PDX-Mike
053Hornisse69 (Germany)
068 Troutfarm
069 Fxdwg
073 Pickleric
075 Cdonnerusmc
078 charliew65
092 Kvothe
093 Willys45
096 Pyropro
097 bemmett
099 PiperPinball

101 youdontknowme
106 Chambahz
107 Pinball-NJA
119 zavadoza
120 youdontknowme
121 youdontknowme
122 younginvisions
128 Mavantix
130 hassellcastle
135 blimpey
153 Iceman44
154 Mummite
158 Brett
159 catchlight
161 mthirkell
163 SpeedXde ( Germany)
172 Tatman9999
176 Jerol
177 Carz5811
188 Chappie101
191 MikeHogue
196 Aniraf

200 peanuts
210 FlynnyFalcon (Australia)
215 Jack35
218 Arcadem
227 Jurassic2016
232 Pingod
237 Neil McRae (United Kingdom)
242 gotfrogs
252 vongator
260 t7
262 DerGoetz
263 Aukraut
266 DougAUS11 (Australia)
269 MSLOW
270 C_Presley
272 LodgingDolphin
273 paulbmathews
274 TheGunnett
275 Blakester
278 breger1
290 HawkMoon77
295 loftman44 (France)
299 MTPinball

301 FrankMac
305 HiHo (Austria)
310 SunFox
311 JMK
313 scooterd
327 AdamRoss
329 JustLikeMe ( London)
332 Banker
345 Manto1975 ( Australia)
348 Tacreno
349 EVH347
350 tuflyf
352 Dawscaus
357 Vabeachrunner4
359 PhillyAudio ( Germany)
362 TimLah79
363 TradesMan
375 dylanfan71
377 Coindropper
378 Burley9043
380 Pinstein
382 RacerX61
385 IronMan8bit
388 That370Z
394 Mr_G_Hosting (Netherlands)

408 KevinG
412 Scott
418 BANE
421 Paragon07
440 ROODVM
442 Gmanrulz46
449 MrMikeMan
453 Iceman44
458 GnOsls
461 GamerRick
467 Elwood.BE (Belgium)
471 Bud
475 ToddW
476 Pbatt
486 Munsters (Netherlands)
492 JoFitzy-In-Au (Australia)

MIA Countries
South America
South Africa- "Boxed at Stern"
Asia

#3691 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

It is always on (when the machine is on).

#3692 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Tape the edges of the glass

Thanks, any particular tape work best?

#3693 4 years ago

Thanks, any particular tape work best?

I have used black electrical tape in past and it worked

#3694 4 years ago

For people messing with the trees, I cut some acrylic in two ways. One with 3M and one that can be screwed into a post. Just super glue the base into the pre cut holes, trim the excess base and add 3M.

I have a bunch of extras I made so if anyone needs a few, let me know. Just pay shipping.

15E71D56-FDEB-4D41-804F-29BEF7343A2E (resized).jpeg15E71D56-FDEB-4D41-804F-29BEF7343A2E (resized).jpegB6EC9384-F606-495C-84E0-4363D4F8E066 (resized).jpegB6EC9384-F606-495C-84E0-4363D4F8E066 (resized).jpegE59D952C-4E33-4987-9970-0A277781DCC9 (resized).jpegE59D952C-4E33-4987-9970-0A277781DCC9 (resized).jpegA7AD5BAF-09EF-42D5-BDF4-CAFE0C85F4A5 (resized).jpegA7AD5BAF-09EF-42D5-BDF4-CAFE0C85F4A5 (resized).jpeg
#3695 4 years ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

For people messing with the trees, I cut some acrylic in two ways. One with 3M and one that can be screwed into a post. Just super glue the base into the pre cut holes, trim the excess base and add 3M.
I have a bunch of extras I made so if anyone needs a few, let me know. Just pay shipping.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those are sweet!

#3696 4 years ago

Anyone know if any distributors have LEs available?

#3697 4 years ago

WOW, the hype is real. Well done Keith Elwin and team.

#3698 4 years ago

Anyone aware of a fix from Stern for this obvious ball trap?
04DCB16B-AE43-4C5F-9F90-B5FE8831D9D3 (resized).jpeg04DCB16B-AE43-4C5F-9F90-B5FE8831D9D3 (resized).jpeg

Edit: going to try a bigger rubber on the post to the left.

#3699 4 years ago

Alternatively, put a model boulder there. Adds to the 'world under glass' and can be easily obtained from a local hobby shop. Quick and simply mounted using double sided tape. I did that in the area diectly in front of the T-Rex to eliminate errant balls from getting caught in the leg of the goat mod that I had placed there. The boulder(s) are made of a composition material that can withstand hits from a ball and will divert the ball back onto the play field. An 'ez pz' solution. I would love to have posted a picture but too far away at the moment. Hope this suggestion helps. Happy Holidays to all.

#3700 4 years ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

I have a bunch of extras I made so if anyone needs a few, let me know. Just pay shipping.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

PM Sent

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Machine - For Sale
Mequon, WI
$ 39.00
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation
Decals
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 9,199 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 184.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/74 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.