(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By Scribbles

7 months ago

Topic Stats

• 4,177 posts
  • 481 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by WizardsCastle
  • Topic is favorited by 229 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 759 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

30F8D39D-713D-424E-AD2E-DB7823BA703B (resized).jpeg
0DD83885-3FC3-402E-AFE8-1D03F68AA17E (resized).jpeg
F912504E-4A91-4EE5-9812-CD2E33046BB6.gif
20200224_193427 (resized).jpg
42E2BE4C-33F2-47DB-97F7-200D7CE46EB4 (resized).jpeg
20200213_124856 (resized).jpg
20200222_132338 (resized).jpg
20200223_201508 (resized).jpg
JP trees (resized).jpg
IMG_20200223_162905604 (resized).jpg
20200223_124305 (resized).jpg
20200223_121523 (resized).jpg
20200223_121615 (resized).jpg
DSC_0162 (resized).JPG
DSC_0164 (resized).JPG
DSC_0167 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (6 months ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (6 months ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (6 months ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by Scribbles (6 months ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (6 months ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 months ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (88 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider timlah79.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#874 6 months ago

Does anyone know the actual shipping ETA for the LE's? I was told by my seller that it would be by the end of Aug when I pre-ordered the machine in June. I am now being told that "LE production *begins* the 2nd week of Sept." I'm curious if there's an unexpected production delay (perhaps due to the Pro issues reported) or that I've simply been misled. Stern doesn't seem to reply to their contact form so I'm hoping someone here can help provide a factual ETA. Thanks!

#877 6 months ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Does anyone know where (and when) the amber LED shooting rod with the mosquito in it will be available for purchase for the JP Pro?

https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/cabinet-parts/shooter-rods/jurassic-park-mosquito-in-amber-shooter-knob-rod-plunger-for-stern-pinball-machine/

Pre-order of course. I don't think that you will see it officially announced on Stern's site until sometime next month though.

#886 6 months ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I think your seller was being extremely optimistic. The game hadn't even been announced in June, so it was either a guess, or based on information Stern was giving out several months in advance. Maybe it's Stern's fault.
On July 30th, the calls went out to schedule launch parties, and we were given the second weekend of September. That gives Stern a date target for deliveries for those (Pro) machines.
I suppose I could be wrong, but in the past, LEs don't start rolling off the line until about a month after the Pros have started arriving. That's pretty much standard for all machines, give or take a week or two.

This is very helpful insight, thank you! And totally my bad, I meant *July* not June. I pre-ordered the machine on July 29th. That's when I was told by end of Aug for the LE's. Sorry for the misinformation. The anticipation has my J's all mixed up! So I guess that means shipping hopefully by end of Sept? Unsure how long "production" takes once begun.

1 week later
#1232 5 months ago
Quoted from adamross:

Has anyone's distributor told them when LEs will begin shipping?

Yesterday my seller emailed me saying Stern has requested the balance for (his) Jurassic Park LE’s. Therefore, I'm sending my LE balance check off to him first thing tomorrow. Sounds like shipment is imminent, but it's been pretty frustrating to be kept in the dark with such an large purchase. If I hear otherwise, I'll post again here. Kinda hoping someone beats me to that.

2 months later
#2699 3 months ago
Quoted from wfumed2:

Anyone have any luck finding a shooter rod in-stock?

I pre-ordered mine with lights from Little Shop of Games (LSOG) way back in July. Although 3 weeks ago they said Stern was shipping their first batch within 2 weeks, I finally got them to reply to me today and they said Stern still hasn't confirmed. Also I think all of theirs are spoken for since they are showing Sold Out on the product page. The waiting and confusion of how Stern goes about the order of sending these to their distributors/resellers continues... Makes no sense why so many who ordered so much later from both Stern and other resellers have received theirs already.

#2722 3 months ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I pre-ordered mine with lights from Little Shop of Games (LSOG) way back in July. Although 3 weeks ago they said Stern was shipping their first batch within 2 weeks, I finally got them to reply to me today and they said Stern still hasn't confirmed. Also I think all of theirs are spoken for since they are showing Sold Out on the product page. The waiting and confusion of how Stern goes about the order of sending these to their distributors/resellers continues... Makes no sense why so many who ordered so much later from both Stern and other resellers have received theirs already.

For anyone still waiting on their Amber Shooter from resellers, the timeline is still drawn out at least for those who ordered from LSOG/resellers who haven't received their orders yet. Stern just got back to me today saying they just received new amber ends and will be putting the rods back into production in 10 days. According to them this means my preorder from LSOG should ship out to me in 2-3 weeks from today. I'm guessing closer to the 3 week mark. Hope this helps!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider timlah79.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside