(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By EightBallTexas

24 days ago

Topic Stats

• 260 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by timlah79
  • Topic is favorited by 38 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 40 votes
    51%
  • New Jeep 30 votes
    38%
  • Plastic Characters 9 votes
    11%

(79 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 39 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

75936-lego-jurassic-park-trex-rampage_21 (resized).jpg
Limited 4 (resized).jpg
Limited 3 (resized).jpg
Limited 2 (resized).jpg
Limited 1 (resized).jpg
dude (resized).jpg
7DAF59AC-AA74-49FA-8B93-ACB7D845521A (resized).png
488E610C-0338-44D0-974C-ED2B847EDD4E (resized).jpeg
5CC0ADD2-47E3-434E-BD3A-C6E8F09E74CC (resized).jpeg
51DT17Z5E7L._SY445_ (resized).jpg
A1D32056-F973-4B94-8A4C-98FEA600B545 (resized).jpeg
inst 6 (resized).png
inst 5 (resized).png
inst 4 (resized).png
inst 3 (resized).png
inst 2 (resized).png

There are 260 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
#1 24 days ago

ALoha, Howdy, Ciao, Shalom, Bon-Jour, Buenos All,

Very excited to have my JP LE on order and to be a part of a group of 500.

Let's all join in and post up pics, mods and what your serial number will be on that cool Plaque. My friend is in the movie prop business and will be designing a incredible topper . I should have the design within 1-2 weeks. Hint-It will have a servo.

I have spoken to about 4 buyers already and hope to see them join this exclusive club.

I cant wait for Sept to arrive.

Have a great day.

#2 24 days ago

Are we sure yet?

#3 24 days ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Are we sure yet?

What part?? LOL

#4 24 days ago

If it is JP classic, I think my JP mod will look great in there. I am redesigning it now with my newest LCD. It will have a smaller bezel and better color closer to the off white of an old CRT. I also include an optional Oppenheimer portrait if you want to make it look like Nedry's monitor.

142fc5faa6a6e48087f4ac0df64f929314a3cf0f (resized).jpg
#5 24 days ago

Invoice received, I’m in!

#6 24 days ago

I’m in and interested in that topper.

#7 24 days ago

I’m in , I’m not a topper guy but any mods that are cool I’m open to.

#8 24 days ago

I considered the LE for sure it was a tough choice!

Also FYI this will probably get locked. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-2-club-hold-on-to-your-butts#post-5118094

#9 24 days ago
Quoted from FightNightFZ:

Invoice received, I’m in!

Noted.

#10 24 days ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Quoted from Medfly:

I’m in and interested in that topper.

Noted.

#11 24 days ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Noted.

#12 24 days ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I considered the LE for sure it was a tough choice!
Also FYI this will probably get locked. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-2-club-hold-on-to-your-butts#post-5118094\\

Did you get the LE?

#13 24 days ago

Once we get it designed and then we will need the experts to tell us where it would need to get some small power to do the coolness you will see soon.

Someone said it can be trigger by doing a certain task/ shot etc etc and that will activate the surprise.

#14 24 days ago

Check is in the mail. Spared no expense.

#15 24 days ago

Deposit paid on LE! Very excited.

#16 24 days ago

Ordered LE. Can’t wait.

#17 24 days ago
Quoted from mslow:

Deposit paid on LE! Very excited.

NICE.

#18 24 days ago
Quoted from Banker:

Ordered LE. Can’t wait.

NICE!!!

#19 24 days ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

Check is in the mail. Spared no expense.

NICE!!!

#20 24 days ago

The poll so far is tied with 14 total votes for toppers and jeep.

I asked my buddy to work on a authentic Jeep after the topper of all toppers...lol

#21 24 days ago

The poll is missing the Amber shooter rod.

#22 24 days ago
Quoted from zucot:

The poll is missing the Amber shooter rod.

That's already available .

I bet someone will make a different one with maybe lights inside the amber versus on the plate...who knows.

Did you order a LE?

#23 24 days ago

I'm in the club!

I was thinking about getting another DE Jurassic Park as I missed it. So excited about this new game!

In for a new Jeep and the Topper. Couldn't decide on the vote.

#24 23 days ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

I'm in the club!
I was thinking about getting another DE Jurassic Park as I missed it. So excited about this new game!
In for a new Jeep and the Topper. Couldn't decide on the vote.

Welcome Mike.

This is gong to be a fun ride.

#25 23 days ago

Topper is pulling ahead.

12 now and Jeep 8.

Update on Topper, we will offer 2 flavors. Price point , servos, etc etc.

Any guesses bring it on...haha.

#27 23 days ago
Quoted from EightBallTexas:

experts to tell us where it would need to get some small power to do the coolness you will see soon.

For power, you can pull it from the board, or can grab externally https://www.pinballlife.com/accessory-power-supply-for-stern-spike-spike-2-system-machines-backbox-mounting.html

Look forward to seeing the results!

#28 23 days ago

Hello gang, we want to hold off on forming club threads until the game has shipped or shipping is eminent. Club threads are too hard to moderate before a game is released and club threads have special rules on conduct of participants. We will lock this thread temporarily and unlock it later unless another LE club thread forms timely and we didn’t make it back to this one timely to unlock it...which may happen.

In the meantime, go to one of the speculation or hype threads dedicated to this game.

#29 18 days ago

Alright, we’ve decided that this club thread may now proceed. Thread unlocked.

#30 18 days ago

I think the LE has the best art.

#31 17 days ago

LE deposit paid, and now the wait for shipping to Oz begins... Never owned a Stern (outside of my Classic Stern Quicksilver), Jurassic Park is the first to scream "buy me". Can't wait!!

#32 17 days ago

Going LE on this iconic theme

#33 17 days ago

Looking at an LE this would be my first Stern NIB if someone would shoot me a PM about what I should pay for one I would appreciate it. I have made some calls and they are higher prices that i can buy one off Ebay. I hate to use Ebay if I can help it.
Thanks

#34 17 days ago

So there are separate owner threads for the Pro and LE? Can they be combined or something. Seems silly to have two.

#35 17 days ago
Quoted from tpir:

So there are separate owner threads for the Pro and LE? Can they be combined or something. Seems silly to have two.

Often the club threads go pro and then prem/LE as separate threads. That keeps them focused more on dialing in their versions of the games and what not. That may not seem important now before the games have shipped but it’ll be helpful later.

If it were art alone distinguishing the models we would not let the threads be separate. With playfield features being separate we allow two club threads.

#36 17 days ago

Thanks got the info from someone.

#37 17 days ago

My first Stern was a Ghostbusters LE. Heard so many horror stories that I never opened it and sold it.

This will be my first Stern that I will open the day it arrives!

#38 17 days ago

If anyone is still on the hunt for an LE I have 2 remaining. Send me a PM.

#39 17 days ago

ALoha All,

We Are Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you guys miss me??

I see some more LE owners in our group. Congrats to All.

I am super busy tweaking my first NIB LUCI and by the time I am done JP LE should be here. I will hang my Translite tomorrow.

I got something in the mail today. Thanks Stern

IMG_0564 (resized).jpg
#40 17 days ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Often the club threads go pro and then prem/LE as separate threads. That keeps them focused more on dialing in their versions of the games and what not. That may not seem important now before the games have shipped but it’ll be helpful later.
If it were art alone distinguishing the models we would not let the threads be separate. With playfield features being separate we allow two club threads.

Thanks for opening my thread. We will be a popular fun bunch.

#41 17 days ago
Quoted from Blakester:

Going LE on this iconic theme

Congratulations!!!!!!

#42 17 days ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

LE deposit paid, and now the wait for shipping to Oz begins... Never owned a Stern (outside of my Classic Stern Quicksilver), Jurassic Park is the first to scream "buy me". Can't wait!!

Can my Uncle come over and see it?? He lives in Melbourne.

Congrats on the order.

#43 17 days ago

Two beautiful close-ups of the Premium backbox art posted on Instagram by Johnny Crap :
66083645_145670419869152_5293779921862551138_n (resized).jpg66822614_2199709506804838_3017155021879282736_n (resized).jpg

#44 17 days ago

I'm in on an LE and psyched, as is my 14-yo son. It's the one question he had for me from sleepaway camp - "Dad, did you get Jurassic Park pinball?"

#45 17 days ago

In for a prem! Art is my fave on that one!

#46 17 days ago

In on an LE with my favorite backglass art, cab is a tie for me with premium because I like the LE jungle theme on both sides though the raptors are cool on the premium.

#47 17 days ago

As mentionned in the speculation thread, I'm in on a LE. It's also my favorite backglass from the trhree. It's a very neat one.

We also have the chance, on JP, to have different art on each side of the cabinet, for each edition. The art on JP is growing on me and I think that Johnny Crap made a strong entry in pinball art!

#48 17 days ago
Quoted from getadam:

I'm in on an LE and psyched, as is my 14-yo son. It's the one question he had for me from sleepaway camp - "Dad, did you get Jurassic Park pinball?"

Awesome news.

Congrats and welcome to the club.

#49 16 days ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

In on an LE with my favorite backglass art, cab is a tie for me with premium because I like the LE jungle theme on both sides though the raptors are cool on the premium.

Welcome to the LE Club.

Congrats.

#50 16 days ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

As mentionned in the speculation thread, I'm in on a LE. It's also my favorite backglass from the trhree. It's a very neat one.
We also have the chance, on JP, to have different art on each side of the cabinet, for each edition. The art on JP is growing on me and I think that Johnny Crap made a strong entry in pinball art!

Great News.

Congrats.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 43.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 8,999.00
Contact
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
There are 260 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside