catchy-as-hell.gif
My_Pinside_»_Settings_Pinside.com_-_2024-03-22_06.56.17 (resized).jpg
image0 (14) (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4536 (resized).jpeg
432458935_10161391757882700_9203589995855484710_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_080654_Outlook (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,859 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 158.
#7601 40 days ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Mine was woeful mate. He was happy talking way past 8pm when he was trying to flog me one.
Once things went dark I was never responded too on email and the phone number he had given me to speak with him direct.

I have to admit that all my customers don't get the same level of cooperation.

I'm sure Wayne will say the same.

#7602 40 days ago

While the customer support is epically bad across the board, does anyone actually doubt that people down under get better response and support than people on the other side of the earth? It is simply a fact that "talk to the hand" is easier when the paid customer who you f#ck by ignoring can't hop in their car and drive over to the factory.

Quoted from gold1:

Well I wonder how many Pulp Fiction people are hyper ventilating on their thread?

Really? Really? Pulp Fiction started shipping just a few months late and now are shipping out at a very nice pace. After you pay in full, you get your game within days (not months, years or never). Has there ever been a picture of 40 Fathoms at the same time like there have been of PF at the factory? To even mention PF in this thread is truly absurd. I have a deposit on PF LE and have no doubt that I will get it. I also know that when I pay, I'm paying for my own game and not relying on someone else to pay for my machine a year later! So no reason to worry, despite the haters that do exist in the PF threads too. Fathom I have paid in full 6 months ago and have serious doubts that I will ever get the game.

#7603 40 days ago

Hysterical how people continue to deny the communications issues and lack of transparency... "well I got a reply" "did you email them" - same shit, different day.

The centaur looked good at TPF. But so many headwinds for this project... shifts in the market, production uncertainty, price tolerances.

The color playfield looked less garish than the CPR did and is decent in person. I don't know if I'd call it 'better' but it's not an albatross.

Features like the chase lights in the queens chamber are sexy... the lit pops are a bit over the top.. Wish I had a better chance to hear the sound reproduction vs the S&T... The cabinet finish is of course art in itself.

It's ashame to have such a pretty product that isn't a runaway success.

#7604 40 days ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Hysterical how people continue to deny the communications issues and lack of transparency... "well I got a reply" "did you email them" - same shit, different day.
The centaur looked good at TPF. But so many headwinds for this project... shifts in the market, production uncertainty, price tolerances.
The color playfield looked less garish than the CPR did and is decent in person. I don't know if I'd call it 'better' but it's not an albatross.
Features like the chase lights in the queens chamber are sexy... the lit pops are a bit over the top.. Wish I had a better chance to hear the sound reproduction vs the S&T... The cabinet finish is of course art in itself.
It's ashame to have such a pretty product that isn't a runaway success.

Personally not denying or apologising for anything. Just stating what my experience was. It’s possible distance is a factor. It’s also possible some people are communicating through a distro’. It also appears communication has deteriorated since early on. Obviously I can’t speak for anyone else.

But after publicly coming out and admitting they’re having difficulties they owe their financial customers (ie. investors) updates. Not spin. Regular, transparent and honest updates.

#7605 40 days ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Personally not denying or apologising for anything. Just stating what my experience was. It’s possible distance is a factor. It’s also possible some people are communicating through a distro’.

The canned response from some of the gaslighters has always been the same.. trying to shout down anyone who suggests they couldn't get answers. People were contacting Haggis... Haggis was months behind in their commitments to buyers and clearly being selective in what they wanted to engage over.

Now, they finally publicly admit what was clear and obvious... (and months later too).

Maybe Damien needs to get on a plane to the netherlands and hope Barry can be his sugar daddy.

#7606 40 days ago
Quoted from John_I:

While the customer support is epically bad across the board, does anyone actually doubt that people down under get better response and support than people on the other side of the earth? It is simply a fact that "talk to the hand" is easier when the paid customer who you f#ck by ignoring can't hop in their car and drive over to the factory.

Really? Really? Pulp Fiction started shipping just a few months late and now are shipping out at a very nice pace. After you pay in full, you get your game within days (not months, years or never). Has there ever been a picture of 40 Fathoms at the same time like there have been of PF at the factory? To even mention PF in this thread is truly absurd. I have a deposit on PF LE and have no doubt that I will get it. I also know that when I pay, I'm paying for my own game and not relying on someone else to pay for my machine a year later! So no reason to worry, despite the haters that do exist in the PF threads too. Fathom I have paid in full 6 months ago and have serious doubts that I will ever get the game.

if you care to read the post I was responding to you will see that others brought up the PF story.And no I did not need to drive over to the factory,just got replies to any update queries,and got the machine.And you would have seen that so far 16 including yours are outstanding.Also another poster has purported that less than half have been made.Reckon you should punt on my less than 50 comment.

#7607 40 days ago
Quoted from gold1:

if you care to read the post I was responding to you will see that others brought up the PF story.And no I did not need to drive over to the factory,just got replies to any update queries,and got the machine.And you would have seen that so far 16 including yours are outstanding.Also another poster has purported that less than half have been made.Reckon you should punt on my less than 50 comment.

Not sure what to believe on the production numbers. I do suspect that your numbers are much closer than Wayne's. He's obviously trying to stir the pot and has a history which makes him hard to trust to begin with. The real question is not how many have been produced though it's how many more are going to be produced?

#7608 40 days ago
Quoted from John_I:

Not sure what to believe on the production numbers. I do suspect that your numbers are much closer than Wayne's. He's obviously trying to stir the pot and has a history which makes him hard to trust to begin with. The real question is not how many have been produced though it's how many more are going to be produced?

Understand your trepidation.But I do believe less than fifty to go and he will get over the line.

#7609 40 days ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The canned response from some of the gaslighters has always been the same.. trying to shout down anyone who suggests they couldn't get answers.

Ironically the same could be said for the naysayers who post/reply with equal vehemence!!

#7610 40 days ago
Quoted from Grantman:Here is a list of known customers waiting for Fathoms. This is just people that have posted here in the past two months, and one person that contacted me privately that also had paid in full. This is obviously not a complete list. There are plenty of people that read this and don't post, or are not on Pinside.
US customers:
dyopp21: paid in full (Classic) in May 2022 (!), not built or shipped
thekaiser82: paid in full in February 2023, not built or shipped
(Anonymous): paid in full in April 2023, not built or shipped
Amused_to_Death: paid in full in May 2023, not built or shipped
John_I: paid in full in October 2023, not built or shipped
Grantman: paid in full in October 2023, not built or shipped
Australia customers:
Punkin: paid in full in September 2023, not built or shipped
Mark000: paid in full in November 2023, not built or shipped
UK:
7 x owing to the UK paid in Full May 2023 (according to Ballypinball)
France:
breizhsamo: paid in full in April 2023, not built or shipped

But the fathoms were wrapped up and my Centaur was going on the line in late January. Are you implying Haggis lied to me by email to try to trick me into sending full payment......

For anyone waiting on a game that is paid in full I sure hope you get it. Things aren't looking good though. Anyone that has a deposit in DO NOT send full payment, your game is not in production no matter what the email says.

#7611 40 days ago

I was browsing Haggis' youtube channel. Overkill to have jumped to such a costly place so quickly.

#7612 40 days ago
Quoted from dpadam450:

I was browsing Haggis' youtube channel. Overkill to have jumped to such a costly place so quickly.

Not really - they didn't do it 'quickly' this was after they already had product #2 and had sales forecast and manufacturing timeframes that dictated needing a space that could build dozens of games a month. Reality is, that place is actually too small for the kind of scale they were targeting..

They are trying to do cabinet manufacturing, metal fab, inventory, raw materials, sub assembly work, wiring, assembly, test, packaging, and dock handling all in that space. Imagine how many pieces need to be inflight to sustain 10 or more games going out a week.. and where all that needs to go.

Where they tripped up was not being able to sustain production once they had moved into the space. Because of COVID issues, then whatever the story is within Haggis that they never were able to sustain production after that...

#7613 40 days ago
Quoted from dpadam450:

Where this guy gets it wrong (IMO) is using a "just in time" supply chain..... which is total garbage.
He's sure feeling it now.

You have to have a solid inventory of every needed part on-hand, or you're at the mercy of a single delayed delivery stopping you cold.
Every industry has had to learn this the hard way...... ain't no cheap shortcuts to building things.
"Just in time" drives up costs like crazy, even though people are deceived by the "lean manufacturing" lie.

#7614 40 days ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

Where this guy gets it wrong (IMO) is using a "just in time" supply chain..... which is total garbage.
He's sure feeling it now.
You have to have a solid inventory of every needed part on-hand, or you're at the mercy of a single delayed delivery stopping you cold.
Every industry has had to learn this the hard way...... ain't no cheap shortcuts to building things.
"Just in time" drives up costs like crazy, even though people are deceived by the "lean manufacturing" lie.

nah - it's just not a concept that is universal nor does it scale down the same.

Toyota was still buying parts by the tens of thousands and improved things by doing that... because it was a change from ordering a million at once and then bogging themselves down with that legacy.

That works because you can still work within the constraints of their industry and suppliers so that the batches are still at good effective points, and you work to diversify your suppliers.

That doesn't mean you can scale it down to 20 at a time... because there you do fall below critical thresholds and the good effective operating points for handling that inventory and too small for the suppliers as well. Like, it doesn't make sense to do inspection on so few parts, making overhead bloom, slowing things down. Nor is it as effective for shipping, manufacturing, etc.

TLDR - you have to apply the concepts to your model and your supplier constraints - it's not something you can apply blindly.

Pinball is specialized, low volume, narrow supplier funnels, and heavy on BOM complexity. Trying to scale down to 10s instead of hundreds just makes everything harder.

Same reason JPOP's original 16 magic girls was such a stupid idea from the start.

#7615 40 days ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

nah - it's just not a concept that is universal nor does it scale down the same.
Toyota was still buying parts by the tens of thousands and improved things by doing that... because it was a change from ordering a million at once and then bogging themselves down with that legacy.
That works because you can still work within the constraints of their industry and suppliers so that the batches are still at good effective points, and you work to diversify your suppliers.
That doesn't mean you can scale it down to 20 at a time... because there you do fall below critical thresholds and the good effective operating points for handling that inventory and too small for the suppliers as well. Like, it doesn't make sense to do inspection on so few parts, making overhead bloom, slowing things down. Nor is it as effective for shipping, manufacturing, etc.
TLDR - you have to apply the concepts to your model and your supplier constraints - it's not something you can apply blindly.
Pinball is specialized, low volume, narrow supplier funnels, and heavy on BOM complexity. Trying to scale down to 10s instead of hundreds just makes everything harder.
Same reason JPOP's original 16 magic girls was such a stupid idea from the start.

I agree.
Just don't see how you could possibly do lots less than 100 at a bare minimum with pinball.
In the video he talks about having parts on hand (wood) for doing four at a time and not having to hold/store inventory. That implies the same or similar outlook for the rest of the production. Just can't do that.
And the cost for doing a handful at a time..... just staggering.

Of course you can have the opposite problem too.... those videos of Fix with boxes of hundreds of parts and they aren't building a darn thing......
That's the thing with manufacturing: you gotta be building, building, building, and never stopping. No stoppage allowed.

#7616 40 days ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

That's the thing with manufacturing: you gotta be building, building, building, and never stopping. No stoppage allowed.

It's what Gary Stern understood, and every boutique besides Spooky learned the hard way.

I wish I remembered Gary's original quote.. it was something like "we are a manufacturing company with a pinball hobby" or something like that.

Too bad AP has appeared to be so mismanaged... they could have been that contract manufacturer to work with design studios. Instead we finally have FAST games coming to market, and being built by others instead of one manufacturer being able to productize boutique titles from multiple different sources.

#7617 40 days ago

“Just In Time” sounds like ordering parts from Marco…

#7618 40 days ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

It's what Gary Stern understood, and every boutique besides Spooky learned the hard way.
I wish I remembered Gary's original quote.. it was something like "we are a manufacturing company with a pinball hobby" or something like that.
Too bad AP has appeared to be so mismanaged... they could have been that contract manufacturer to work with design studios. Instead we finally have FAST games coming to market, and being built by others instead of one manufacturer being able to productize boutique titles from multiple different sources.

I think he phrased it as "we're a manufacturing company that happens to make pinball"

#7619 39 days ago
Quoted from John_I:

Its not really about how many they build or dont build, or how many titles they release and take deposits for.

its about asking for FULL PAYMENT and still not shipping the game 4-13 Months later,

Even if they had a deposit for a long time, it's the ship your game within 6-8 weeks knowing they will never be shipping the game in that Time Frame.

They should be borrowing money from the bank and refunding those people except the deposit and when the game is ready to ship then ask for the balance.

There has been more than a dozen reach out but don't want to post in fear of never getting the game they paid in Full for.

#7620 39 days ago
Quoted from gold1:

I assume you did not buy the machine in the end?

Correct. I wanted one but not with all the hassles.

#7621 38 days ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Imagine how many pieces need to be inflight to sustain 10 or more games going out a week.. and where all that needs to go.

Hmm. I'd have to cross reference this against what spooky did. Pretty sure they were in a tiny box of a place. According to pinside Alice Cooper sold 300 games and it was 2017 - 2019 manufacturing lifespan. So 2 years for 300 games, 3 games velocity per week. One of the Fathom editions was limited 250. Spooky didn't run out of money, so I would say yea it seems like they got an expensive and oversized warehouse if they aren't done and ran out of money. They have no money, how do we claim they didn't scale too fast? A company dead in it's tracks that says they ran out of money, means they literally outspent their profits.

#7622 38 days ago
Quoted from dpadam450:

Hmm. I'd have to cross reference this against what spooky did. Pretty sure they were in a tiny box of a place. According to pinside Alice Cooper sold 300 games and it was 2017 - 2019 manufacturing lifespan. So 2 years for 300 games, 3 games velocity per week. One of the Fathom editions was limited 250

And Haggis planned to finish them in 6 months if I recall. There should be a Haggis video where he outlines the build expectations and their plans for the facility as they first moved in.

Quoted from dpadam450:

Spooky didn't run out of money

Spooky was a different scenario entirely - not sure what they have to do with anything Haggis. Spooky started in a local business incubator spot (aka subsidized costs) as a side gig while Charlie still ran his day business. Then when they moved into the first dedicated space, it too was part of a local business initiative to give them the real estate (in the backyard of the incubator). They also were getting "free" labor from family and contributors early. Charlie specifically kept his business small so they wouldn't overcommit and kept the company growth inline with his planned expansion of their capabilities. Spooky had both help and good leadership. But this isn't about Spooky, nor is it really relevant to anyone else, especially Haggis.

Quoted from dpadam450:

Spooky didn't run out of money, so I would say yea it seems like they got an expensive and oversized warehouse if they aren't done and ran out of money. They have no money, how do we claim they didn't scale too fast?

Because their problem wasn't too much overhead expenses. Their problem was their inability to use that facility to actually produce product at a rate that would sustain themselves.

They had a business plan to build X games a month, and follow that with additional titles already planned. The facility was a necessary part of that plan. A smaller facility would have been even worse because it would have made the production expectation even more impossible.

Their problem was the 2+ years of failing to build and ship product - not their rent. They already had a plan to self-fund the business for the runway before they were shipping games. The problem is when you add multiple unexpected years of NOT invoicing customers because your manufacturing model is failing.. your business plan goes to shit.

They didn't run out of money due to missing margin goals - they are in trouble because they weren't producing which means lower revenue, and now lack of customer confidence creating a death spiral.

#7623 38 days ago
Quoted from dpadam450:

Hmm. I'd have to cross reference this against what spooky did. Pretty sure they were in a tiny box of a place. According to pinside Alice Cooper sold 300 games and it was 2017 - 2019 manufacturing lifespan. So 2 years for 300 games, 3 games velocity per week. One of the Fathom editions was limited 250. Spooky didn't run out of money, so I would say yea it seems like they got an expensive and oversized warehouse if they aren't done and ran out of money. They have no money, how do we claim they didn't scale too fast? A company dead in it's tracks that says they ran out of money, means they literally outspent their profits.

500 units. deliveries started in mid '18. I wanna say they were done within 18 months.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#7624 38 days ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Its not really about how many they build or dont build, or how many titles they release and take deposits for.
its about asking for FULL PAYMENT and still not shipping the game 4-13 Months later,
Even if they had a deposit for a long time, it's the ship your game within 6-8 weeks knowing they will never be shipping the game in that Time Frame.
They should be borrowing money from the bank and refunding those people except the deposit and when the game is ready to ship then ask for the balance.
There has been more than a dozen reach out but don't want to post in fear of never getting the game they paid in Full for.

Backtracking from you previous posts? So do you have more than 16 outstanding on your list?

#7625 38 days ago
Quoted from gold1:

Backtracking from you previous posts? So do you have more than 16 outstanding on your list?

Yes I do

and i am sure i am the only one shipping games this week

image0 (14) (resized).jpegimage0 (14) (resized).jpeg
#7626 38 days ago
Quoted from gold1:

Also do you collect payments in Full 13 months ahead when you build a home and not complete it?

#7627 38 days ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Spooky was a different scenario entirely - not sure what they have to do with anything Haggis.

Pinball games produced per sq footage per week. As the other guy pointed out, my google search was wrong, apparently 500 games were made. 2x my calculated product velocity. Giant warehouse not necessary at this point in time. Be intelligent when you plan a business.

Quoted from flynnibus:

A smaller facility would have been even worse because it would have made the production expectation even more impossible.

See Spooky as case in point again. The numbers it sounds like they are putting out could be done in Spooky OR smaller sq footage.

No sense. In July 2023 they took pre-orders for a new game that hasn't seen a dime of production. I already estimated this dollar amount before. Let's just say it's $100k. If you already have a product named Fathom being built, that they say will 100% be finished (AKA done and profit in the bag), then how the do you not only lose all profits, but lose an additional 100 thousand dollars? It doesn't work, their numbers do not make sense. If you build a ship a single fathom that should profit. If they aren't profitable after shipping an ENTIRE production line of their flagship big ticket game, then what are we even talking about. It's a business. It's not working. Why is $100k of extra money completely blown? How are you expecting 500 Fathoms to take a loss? They made 250+ games just to break even?

#7628 38 days ago
Quoted from dpadam450:

It's not working. Why is $100k of extra money completely blown? How are you expecting 500 Fathoms to take a loss? They made 250+ games just to break even?

That video from two years ago when production was halted really did show the amount of capital that was put into this business. In order for some of those outlays to make sense you need a volume, which this company has never even really been close to achieving. If there was growth, then you could reason continuing, but in a "retracting" market you don't consider throwing what would be good money after bad.

Just hard to imagine all the work that was put into this, but what was the volume seller that was going to make these investments make sense? You just cannot drive demand through re-making early 80's SS machines right now, no matter how improved they are.

#7629 37 days ago
Quoted from Grantman:

Here is a list of known customers waiting for Fathoms. This is just people that have posted here in the past two months, and one person that contacted me privately that also had paid in full. This is obviously not a complete list. There are plenty of people that read this and don't post, or are not on Pinside.
US customers:
dyopp21: paid in full (Classic) in May 2022 (!), not built or shipped
thekaiser82: paid in full in February 2023, not built or shipped
(Anonymous): paid in full in April 2023, not built or shipped
Amused_to_Death: paid in full in May 2023, not built or shipped
John_I: paid in full in October 2023, not built or shipped
Grantman: paid in full in October 2023, not built or shipped
Australia customers:
Punkin: paid in full in September 2023, not built or shipped
Mark000: paid in full in November 2023, not built or shipped
UK:
7 x owing to the UK paid in Full May 2023 (according to Ballypinball)
France:
breizhsamo: paid in full in April 2023, not built or shipped

You can add me to that list. I paid in full in July 2023. I originally signed up and put down deposit money back in May 2021 and then got cold feet later that year and sold my deposit. But then as they finally got production going and people were receiving their games I thought they were on track to make all the Fathoms, so I bought somebody else's deposit in April 2023 after playing the game at TPF and enjoying it. Big mistake on my part as it turns out. Didn't realize that things were not as they seemed.

#7630 37 days ago
Quoted from dpadam450:

See Spooky as case in point again. The numbers it sounds like they are putting out could be done in Spooky OR smaller sq footage.

Spooky didn’t tackle what haggis did. Spooky wasn’t building cabinets from scratch in their building or cutting PFs. Spooky wasn’t doing metal fab or painting in their building. And spooky building #2 is probably bigger than Haggis’s building. Haggis, like homepin, have been unique in how much they were trying to do under under one roof because of their respective locations vs other pinball parts suppliers.

Quoted from dpadam450:

If you build a ship a single fathom that should profit. If they aren't profitable after shipping an ENTIRE production line of their flagship big ticket game, then what are we even talking about

I don’t think you understand how this works. Most companies don’t profit nor expect to with their first products because they know the ramp up and investment to build the capacity and technology will exceed the margin they can squeeze from the price point they can charge. But in doing so your investment is already there for your next product so your time to market improves, your startup and dev costs all shrink because of reuse.

They’d expect to still burning money. It’s why they planned on making a bunch of games built on the same platform - not hop around and build Dr Who 2.0 or something.

All of this would be part of the business plan. You don’t start from scratch and be able to be price and margin competitive with established companies right away. They either radically simplify the product to reduce costs to fight to keep their prces somewhat manageable… or you exoect to run at a loss until your economies of scale and reuse bring your product dev and startup costs down.

#7631 37 days ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Also do you collect payments in Full 13 months ahead when you build a home and not complete it?

So with those two on the pallett,does that mean there are now 14 outstanding?

#7632 37 days ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

You can add me to that list. I paid in full in July 2023. I originally signed up and put down deposit money back in May 2021 and then got cold feet later that year and sold my deposit. But then as they finally got production going and people were receiving their games I thought they were on track to make all the Fathoms, so I bought somebody else's deposit in April 2023 after playing the game at TPF and enjoying it. Big mistake on my part as it turns out. Didn't realize that things were not as they seemed.

Let me apologize on behalf of the bozo cheerleader crew who promised everything was flowers and roses with this company and their games since they obviously won't do it.

#7633 37 days ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Let me apologize on behalf of the bozo cheerleader crew who promised everything was flowers and roses with this company and their games since they obviously won't do it.

You're just being antagonistic for funsies

#7634 37 days ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

You're just being antagonistic for funsies

mostly true lol

#7635 37 days ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

The guy got in twice. Not a lot of sympathy in my opinion although it sucks.

#7636 37 days ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

mostly true lol

So basically you just admitted to being a troll just to be an idiot yeah??

#7638 37 days ago

Not always.

#7639 37 days ago
Quoted from Mancave:

So basically you just admitted to being a troll just to be an idiot yeah??

Thats not what I said at all lol. I've meant every word I said. It is antagonistic though, and I just don't care that it is that way because of the absurdity of the clown show thats been on display in the Haggis threads. Like, did I have to apologize on behalf of the bozo's? Of course not, it really does nothing other than further drive the point home that many of these cheerleaders should be ashamed of themselves. Doesn't mean its just trolling to troll or that I didn't mean what I said.

Lolwut? I've been moderated numerous times because of things I've said. Often unfairly IMO, as my open ended comments could technically be directed at anyone, but some people are real mad and report me. Believe me, I'd have plenty more to say if I didn't have rules to follow

#7640 37 days ago

Your behavior yesterday and for the last few weeks has been disgraceful. I'm not the only one to tell you that.

#7641 37 days ago

If it isn't the gourd calling the pumpkin orange.

#7642 37 days ago
Quoted from Pinhead_:

If it isn't the gourd calling the pumpkin orange.

Yes, sure. I'm the one calling people childish names. Or trying to disgrace them on their living arrangements and otherwise behaving like a schoolyard bully?
Saying things like fugly about pinball machines and then admitting i don't think that at all but was just trying to be mean about it?
Acting like an admitted troll above and then trying to justify it?

Or i'm the one who is savagely defensive when poked and just fine when left alone?

This person has been stomping through these threads, purposely trying to provoke people for weeks and is left unchecked to do it.

He/she brings nothing constructive to the discussion and gleefully runs around provoking people and tearing apart these threads that are here for people who are hyped about these machines. Fucking the experience up for one and all.

#7643 37 days ago

Trolling is free of justification by it's very nature. You're just being trolled harder.
Dude! You take the bait time and time again until you pop a rivet and blogpost like this, if it's such a disgrace on your day, block Haymaker and move on.

P.S. - If you don't like the pumpkin jokes, I'll gladly stop, <3 - Still will lurk and post here about Haggis's missteps.

RulesforTheeNotForMePunkin

#7644 37 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Your behavior yesterday and for the last few weeks has been disgraceful. I'm not the only one to tell you that.

Sounds like I'm still doing better than you around here then

Quoted from punkin:

Saying things like fugly about pinball machines and then admitting i don't think that at all but was just trying to be mean about it?

Let me be clear- I 100% think that. I never said I didn't think that at all, not sure where you even got that idea. I absolutely meant that. I will absolutely give credit where credit is due, so please don't mistake this for me just saying that because of our scuffles either. My thoughts on those games are completely objective and outside of whatever love affair we have going on. Thats what I meant by not trying to be mean. If I thought they were good or cool or whatever I would undoubtedly give you high praise.

#7645 37 days ago

Blocking is childish.

My_Pinside_»_Settings_Pinside.com_-_2024-03-22_06.56.17 (resized).jpgMy_Pinside_»_Settings_Pinside.com_-_2024-03-22_06.56.17 (resized).jpg

#7648 37 days ago

Moderator's Comment:

The team has decided to lock this thread for a couple days. This thread has become more about trading barbs than discussions about Haggis.

[edit]: The thread has been re-opened. Any personal attacks on each other will result in getting booted from the thread. Please try to be kind to each other. We're all just here for pinball.

#7649 32 days ago

Anything happen while we were gone?

#7650 32 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Blocking is childish.
[quoted image]

The most annoying part of the blocking functionality on pinside (to me) is if the person that blocks you posts a fair amount, your feed becomes almost unusable… it doesn’t refresh correctly and you just have these one-way conversations with mystery dialog.

Never having blocked someone myself, I have to imagine those who do feel the same annoyance? Maybe it balances it out then?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Sydney, NSW
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Worth, TX
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

7,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

There are 7,859 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 158.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball/page/153?hl=paulbaptiste and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.