Screenshot_20240315_080645_Outlook (resized).jpg
IMG_0323 (resized).jpeg
Turner deposit (resized).JPG
CC0F00FB-A797-43FE-BC12-D0192AFA668C (resized).jpeg
mermaid (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2953 March 2022 Video Update from Haggis with Fathom 2.0 Gameplay Posted by Micky (2 years ago)

Post #7094 Some news Posted by Grantman (62 days ago)

Post #7123 Follow-up email response from Damian Posted by Grantman (62 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mancave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#79 2 years ago

Think some peeps in here have been spending too much time looking at the "Next Stern title?" thread Enough hot air expended in speculation to float a 1000 Led Zeppelins

#469 2 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

I love all the speculation and bagging about Haggis going on this thread, especially from some people who I thought would stand up and applaud the Old is New concept and applaud a new venture, especially and Aussie one.

Their marketing and openness has been way better than most manufacturers IMO. see you tube and other social media platforms.

I can honestly say that I have had quite a few emails and personal discussions via phone and email to the CEO, Damian to put my mind at ease and comfortable knowing this business is well thought out, genuine, capable and niche.

Celts should have been in my hands now but Corona really stopped the world, thus holding some parts back. All explained via email as clearly as possible.

The modern revision idea is truly original and been done by home brewers in the past with varying success and admiration.

Thank god they appear to be original licenses re worked instead of crappy music, movies licences etc.

Some of you have NO idea what so ever and just seem to vent bad opinions which is a shame as a lot of people may be turned off by the wrong comments written here.

Be positive for a change (-;

I have locked in #69 as I had been a clan member from the start with ordering CELTS#69

As far as being expensive, It is what it is. No one is happy paying any sort of price with pinball. FULL STOP.
Put your valuable coin in Bitcoin instead if you like. I invest in FUN!

Some of the opinions appear to boast they or other manufacturers can do better. Maybe, but from little things, big things grow!

I dare say that a proviso of games were allocated to USA distributors and suppliers in the arrangement of gaining the intellectual properties. Smart.

The more I read and see , the more stoked I get. Just have to find the monies as time goes along as have ordered the series, which will be what they be when released.

All in all they are first world problems

Go Haggis for the most exciting newer company to arrive in pinball. or is that Homepin? ha ha ha

Aussie Aussie Aussie, oi oi oi !!!!!!!

C'mon CELTS and clan Dolby

Could not have said it better!!!

2 weeks later
#921 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

You don't need a full container, you can share with other stuff.

The leftover space could be filled with vegemite, tim tams and lolly gobbles with compliments from Oz!!

2 months later
#1445 2 years ago

#1447 2 years ago

LOL i was replying to a previous comment but then realised i misread the post, hence the .

2 weeks later
#1547 2 years ago

There's valid points on both sides of the fence here but it is worth pointing out that the covid situation in Victoria has reverted back to basically a full lock down and doesn't look like changing any time soon. This has had ENORMOUS impacts on small business in general, not just pinball. I don't have a vested interest in the machine but i do have a huge amount of respect for the way Damian is doing his business, and his updates have been quite interesting and informing. There seems to be a level of "suspicion of inaction" creeping in to this thread and i think that's wayyyyy off the mark, but i do understand the anxiety of people who have paid up front (particularly one's who may have been burnt before) Put it this way, if the machines don't get built (of COURSE they bloody will!!) then i'll eat my hat, a horse, my Iron Maiden machine (ground up and added to burgers) and even the next door neighbours cat, and believe me when i say that thing is the mangiest looking pussy in history

#1548 2 years ago

Ask and ye shall receive they say

1 month later
#1628 2 years ago

Bloody Daniel Andrews. That percentage will probably never be met

I'd be happy to fund sending Dan into space...ummmm permanently of course

1 week later
#1631 2 years ago

Just spotted this update so sharing.

2 months later
#1793 2 years ago

With all due respect..you have understated your amount of speculation and i suspect there's more holes in your speculation theories than what the Titanic succumbed too. Gofundme????? what rabbit hole did you pull that from??

#1794 2 years ago
Quoted from bane:

We are funding the company

What complete Bollox!! Do you really believe that your pre-order deposit helped pay for the setup of all the machinery etc that has been highlighted in quite a few of Damian's vids?? MOST of which was accumulated before Fathom was even announced??
Lets stop the crazy speculation and achieve a sensible level of good old fashioned bloody common sense

3 weeks later
#1912 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Some may have slipped through the net as Haggis didn't have their details, hence their offer to send.

Some may have got temporarily lost in the system too. The mail has been total SHIT the past few months, that's going to the US and coming to Oz as well. Seems to be really random also. I sent 2 parcels to the US on the same day, both to California and both near Los Angeles (within like 150 miles of each other) 1 parcel took 2 weeks to arrive and the other was nearly twice that time

1 month later
#2261 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I'm not sure how seriously Stern has been impacted, we dont have that information.

Just as you don't have any real information about any difficulties Haggis may or may not be experiencing!! All we are seeing in the thread at this time is pure speculation and dare i say it, a decent lump of negativity.

#2389 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

What a marketing opportunity. A free snake inside every pin

I'll be waiting for the.."No machines shipped with snakes", "No communication on how to handle snakes" comments

#2390 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Phew, that got us away from snakes

Just beat me to it...ooopssss

#2396 2 years ago
Quoted from Meldenhut:

Only the best beaks and feet, battered, and shaped in to a 6" long cylinder

I feel a little better now, was always told they were made from lips and arseholes

#2417 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

You Australians are WHEEEIRD

Thought this might be amusing...or not.
This came up on on FB some time back and i loved it so much i copied/pasted it to my timeline, and NO not my words.

AUSTRALIA AND AUSTRALIANS
The following has been written by the late Douglas Adams of "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" fame.
"Australia is a very confusing place, taking up a large amount of the bottom half of the planet. It is recognisable from orbit because of many unusual features, including what at first looks like an enormous bite taken out of its southern edge; a wall of sheer cliffs which plunge into the girting sea.
Geologists assure us that this is simply an accident of geomorphology, but they still call it the "Great Australian Bight", proving that not only are they covering up a more frightening theory but they can't spell either.
The first of the confusing things about Australia is the status of the place. Where other landmasses and sovereign lands are classified as continent, island or country, Australia is considered all three.
Typically, it is unique in this.
The second confusing thing about Australia is the animals. They can be divided into three categories: Poisonous, Odd, and Sheep. It is true that of the 10 most poisonous arachnids on the planet, Australia has 9 of them. Actually, it would be more accurate to say that of the 9 most poisonous arachnids, Australia has all of them.
Any visitors should be careful to check inside boots (before putting them on), under toilet seats (before sitting down) and generally everywhere else.
A stick is very useful for this task.
The last confusing thing about Australia is the inhabitants.
A short history: Sometime around 40,000 years ago some people arrived in boats from the north. They ate all the available food, and a lot of them died.
The ones who survived learned respect for the balance of nature, man's proper place in the scheme of things, and spiders. They settled in and spent a lot of the intervening time making up strange stories. They also discovered a stick that kept coming back.
Then, around 200 years ago, Europeans arrived in boats from the north.
More accurately, European convicts were sent, with a few deranged people in charge. They tried to plant their crops in autumn (failing to take account of the reversal of the seasons), ate all their food, and a lot of them died.
About then the sheep arrived, and have been treasured ever since. It is interesting to note here that the Europeans always consider themselves vastly superior to any other race they encounter, since they can lie, cheat, steal and litigate (marks of a civilised culture they say), whereas all the Aboriginals can do is happily survive being left in the middle of a vast red-hot desert - equipped with a stick.
Eventually, the new lot of people stopped being Europeans on 'extended holiday' and became Australians. The changes are subtle, but deep, caused by the mind-stretching expanses of nothingness and eerie quiet, where a person can sit perfectly still and look deep inside themselves to the core of their essence, their reasons for being, and the necessity of checking inside their boots every morning for fatal surprises. They also picked up the most finely tuned sense of irony in the world, and the Aboriginal gift for making up stories. Be warned.
There is also the matter of the beaches. Australian beaches are simply the nicest and best in the world, although anyone actually venturing into the sea will have to contend with sharks, stinging jellyfish, stonefish (a fish which sits on the bottom of the sea, pretends to be a rock and has venomous barbs sticking out of its back that will kill just from the pain) and surfboarders. However, watching
a beach sunset is worth the risk.
As a result of all this hardship, dirt, thirst and wombats, you would expect Australians to be a sour lot. Instead, they are genial, jolly, cheerful and always willing to share a kind word with a stranger. Faced with insurmountable odds and impossible problems, they smile disarmingly and look for a stick. Major engineering feats have been performed with sheets of corrugated iron, string and mud.
Alone of all the races on earth, they seem to be free from the 'Grass is greener on the other side of the fence' syndrome, and roundly proclaim that Australia is, in fact, the other side of that fence. They call the land "Oz" or "Godzone" (a verbal contraction of "God's Own Country"). The irritating thing about this is... they may be right.
TIPS TO SURVIVING AUSTRALIA
Don't ever put your hand down a hole for any reason - WHATSOEVER.
The beer is stronger than you think, regardless of how strong you think it is.
Always carry a stick.
Air-conditioning is imperative.
Do not attempt to use Australian slang unless you are a trained linguist and extremely good in a fist fight.
Wear thick socks.
Take good maps. Stopping to ask directions only works when there are people nearby.
If you leave the urban areas, carry several litres of water with you at all times, or you will die. And don't forget a stick.
Even in the most embellished stories told by Australians, there is always a core of truth that it is unwise to ignore.
HOW TO IDENTIFY AUSTRALIANS
They pronounce Melbourne as "Mel-bin".
They think it makes perfect sense to decorate highways with large fibreglass bananas, prawns and sheep.
They think "Woolloomooloo" is a perfectly reasonable name for a place, that "Wagga Wagga" can be abbreviated to "Wagga", but "Woy Woy" can't be called "Woy".
Their hamburgers will contain beetroot. Apparently it's a must-have.
How else do you get a stain on your shirt?
They don't think it's summer until the steering wheel is too hot to handle.
They believe that all train timetables are works of fiction.
And they all carry a stick..

#2418 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Right, then. Fathom!

Ummmm...missed by that much again

#2420 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

God, that's longer by twice than the posts i skip by johnny, and i like him pretty good.

LOL, worth a read though, especially handy advice about the stick

#2481 2 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Holy cow, everyone in Australia stay safe, this Flooding is crazy. Best wishes to all in New South Wales

It's pretty bad in quite a few places including QLD.
This pic is from Lismore NSW and gives an idea of the height of the flooding.

NSW floods (resized).jpgNSW floods (resized).jpg
#2484 2 years ago

Just saw this pic on FB, from around the Gympie area in QLD ....

Gympie (resized).jpgGympie (resized).jpg
1 week later
#2590 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

As for Haggis, keep the faith brothers. Fathom is coming - and soon!

Faith is the one thing sorely lacking for some in this thread and for those that have that faith, they are labelled fanboys

#2620 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You really need this written out in crayon for you?

They aren't cash positive shipping half a dozen celts a month.

A handful of celts a month doesn't pay the bills let alone fund the effort needed to build the next thing to sell. You need capital to fund operations until volumes gets sufficient.

Trickling out celts isn't keeping Haggis afloat.

Are you privy to their actual financial status?? Speculation as per normal

#2650 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The great thing is math works the same everywhere… some just refuse to acknowledge it.

When you have really big numbers verse very small numbers, you don’t need precision or insider knowledge. Rent, utilities, etc are pretty universal.

Haggis doesn’t live in an alt universe where overhead doesn’t exist and inventory is free.

The saying “time is money” still applies. Every day costs them money. And unless they are also some underground arms dealer… we have a general sense of what their sales are.

Congratulations, you understand how business works..as do most in here i suspect BUT you are still not privy to Damian's financial status so it is just speculation!! Maybe he has a rich benefactor?? Ohh myyy i can't say that can i...i would be speculating

#2837 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Nice straw man practice

You know, you were asked a simple question a few pages back and you went silent on that.
Do you have skin in this game?

#2842 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Does that give you different powers?

No but it does separate from the people who have genuine angst and the one's that just want to stir the pot and bleat the same old crap

#2843 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

independent thought

There's quite the difference between independent thought and trolling the same crap about the obvious things people already know about, aka the machines are late etc etc.

#2847 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You either don't read my posts

Unfortunately we see too much of the same old posts from you mate. The machine is late, there's been no communications...ergo Haggis is pulling a shifty and people will lose their money blahh blahhh. Do you think Damian doesn't realise the machines are late? I'm sure he's a smart bloke so he would have worked out ages ago there's no point in engaging with some of the negative rabble in here as that's NOT productive. What would be productive is getting his arse stuck into the job at hand which i'm sure he's doing. Wound up? that is such an atypical counter troll comment LOL. No one's trying to silence you, i doubt most give a rats about your comments.

#2850 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Like I said - not actually reading anything I say and inserting your own dillusions of what's being said

Cool, so now your troll status has been officially confirmed, is there anything you'd like to "asking for a friend about"?

#2851 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You created your own safe space to shelter in - Why are you even here?

I didn't have to come clean - those reading along have actually had this conversation before. I just didn't feel the need to answer your meaningless question. Now don't you have a safe space that needs tending?

GOLD stamp troll status confirmed LOL

#2973 2 years ago

Wishing now i had the space for the machine and the extra dollars

#3108 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Yes because it was your third post already on this day alone complaining about other people’s opinions and nothing else… after saying don’t care what they say.

For someone who doesn’t care you surd love trying to be the arbitrator of what people can say and spend most of your posting here bitching about people rather than talking about fathom.

So stop with the constant complaining about people and stag on topic

Another atypical Troll tactic from you mate blame/shame reversal and make out like the others are the trolls, and not to forget the character assassination attempts and ridiculous/childish reverse psychology BS!!

#3214 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgonzola:

Based on the number of disciples

Having a bit of faith in Damian puts someone in a Jesus Christ pose?? WTAF??

#3297 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I once fought the World Heavyweight Champion, of Goanna pulling at Wooli NSW. And when i was down facing the big hulk with the strap around my ears, that's what my shoulders would have looked like i bet

And i thought just QLD'ers were weird

2 weeks later
#3541 2 years ago

I'm game....never liked beer!! Give me a decent bourbon any day

#3551 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Call that a depth charge here. We used to drink them in pints at West Ryde when i was smaller and crankier. Not allowed to serve shit like that here now, not for many years

But mixing beer and bourbon in the same glass. OMG Sacre Bleu

1 week later
#3893 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

That’s a pretty good record given Melboune had some of the harshest lockdowns in the world in the middle of that - in the 12 months since announcement Melbourne had 102 days of Covid lockdown!

And we still need to eject Chairman Dan into space!!

1 week later
#4128 1 year ago
Quoted from Chisox:

I don’t think most Americans realize how big Australia is

To be completely honest, some Americans think Australia is right next door to Germany

#4173 1 year ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Who is Bill and why is he the one picking up games at haggis?

Bill is a well known and favoured transporter/courier of pinball machines all up the east coast of Oz and is NOT a spy for Kaneda.
FK knows where Don gets all this shit from but his speculation has stepped up to ludicrous amounts

#4240 1 year ago
Quoted from Screwloose:

We should do that to. Then we could get Bill to pick it up at the airport & bring it the last 350kms to our house.

I was just trying to calculate how big the wings would need to be to get lift off on the big arse van before you added this comment

1 week later
#4348 1 year ago
Quoted from d0n:

Damian told me via email that he expected to do centaur and EBD but wasn't sure about the other 2 games. He also said fathom mermaid production would start in july 2021 and more recently that games would ship 8 weeks after full payment was made. m
More than a year after unveiling fathom 2.0, he's only shipped one game. I'm not real confident on anything Damian says these days.

Like your integrity is saintly Yours is more akin to a diarrhea fart.

#4402 1 year ago

Sorry to hear that mate
If that's not proof enough to the blind sheep that follow him that he's a sensationalist shitc$&% then i don't know what is.
Don't feel the need to pander to the one's in this thread asking for unboxing/game vids (Don, i mean you!!) Fk them!! sick of reading all the whinging posts (Don i mean YOU!!)

#4413 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

One was given to Planetary Pinball and the other to the first customer

The machine that went to visualmagic was NOT a prototype..get your head in the game FFS
The rest is just the same Blahh Blahhh speculation we've heard over and over!!

#4479 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

And it looks like Don has deactivate his account

Well that's a damn shame, i was just starting to warm to him

#4533 1 year ago

There's another prototype for Jeff

#4571 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I think they would be an added extra for the actual mechanisms , like jjp games

Yup and same with new Sterns here in Oz, it's an added extra you pay for.

2 weeks later
#4789 1 year ago

I just want Jeff to come back and explain where all these extra prototype machines are coming from

4 weeks later
#5000 1 year ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

am I the only one unable to get past the name of the company?

Yes

2 weeks later
#5129 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

They read your emails, but not mine

Not being a smart arse here but is there any chance your emails aren't being received? maybe something to do with your email server? OR are you missing the replies due to a similar tech issue?
Just seems that from most people who have a machine on order and comment in this thread, they have been getting replies.

2 weeks later
#5191 1 year ago
Quoted from Cobray:

So people are sending wires to a NY bank, is that correct?

Full payment BEFORE game is even built, to boot. I'll have to admit, when my slot comes up, I'm going to be a little nervous.. is a cautious, optimistic way, of course.

Nervous about what?? that the NY bank might be dodgy??

#5265 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

But then i saw what he did and realized in a very big way, that making cash off our community is not what i need to do

Agree with paulace!!
Think the worst thing about Don was the blatant, almost bragging way he went about it AND the fact he was constantly feeding the fear factor to (potentially) help his own gains. In my humble opinion that sucks HUGE amounts of arse!!

#5333 1 year ago
Quoted from chalkup8:

No company logo on the backglass ?

ALL the pics i've seen of a delivered machine don't have the company logo or name beside FATHOM.

#5373 1 year ago

I’m open to do future Aussie call-outs if required cobbas

Count me in too Knacka's

#5403 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I just dont understand why he continues to publicly hate on Haggis

I'm guessing he's just one of those grudging types that don't like to be shown out to be full of shit so it becomes almost a 'campaign', all the time conveniently forgetting he brought it on himself

2 weeks later
#5573 1 year ago
Quoted from Screwloose:

I also played Fathom today at Newcastle Pinfest & Spinal Tap too

Were the Spinal Tap flippers really as lazy as they looked in a vid i saw?? Heard i few reasons why they might have appeared so but would be interested to hear from someone who actually played it.

2 weeks later
#5612 1 year ago

Australia being one of the geologically oldest countries on earth that makes sense too Made it first, did the rest, came back for a beer and a bullshit at the bar

#5616 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

So the Earth was slowly developed country by country hey?

LOL of course bloody not but Oz is one of the oldest by geological rock formations, it's been proven

#5618 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Never knew that.
I always thought that the big bang thingo all happened at once and that the rocks in any part of Earth stemmed from there. Not sure how a rock can be younger than the very start. Maybe they didn't count it as a liquid lava?

Hell even if you go along with the creationist version it all happened within a week.

Can you give me a link so i can learn more about it? Can't find the info with goggle, i must be entering the wrong terms.

I found this to be a fascinating read and there was heaps that i didn't know myself nor heard about in any TV series/shows. I knew that continents moved due to the tectonic plates but this goes into how mountains etc formed.
https://austhrutime.com/venerable.htm

1 month later
#5742 1 year ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

I've said previously that I reckon I'd see Bond Premium before it

Not even sure what's going on with those Contacted AMD the other day and was told still no need for a deposit at this stage and they weren't sure of what their allocation for Prems would be yet. Just looked on their website before and now showing TBA for price on Pro's and Prem's where before they had the new price listed. FK knows what's going on with that???

#5744 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Over 15 grand for a Stern Premium

That's what the price was showing a few days ago, showing TBA for me now??
That's odd.
But yeah it's getting fkn ridiculous i agree, once shipped it will be about $15,350 or thereabouts.

3 months later
#6220 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Wow... Have to say dOn is one strange cat ... Thought he was a pain in thread...

Just found it

4 months later
#6405 9 months ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

I will bare my arse in Bourke street

I doubt most in Bourke St would even give a shit tbh

1 week later
#6427 9 months ago

Unlike Haggis I have the money to support my comments.
when are Haggis going to give the Fathoms they owe to all that created the game and promised.
Where is Lachlan, where is Scott where is Stuart, where is Greg, where is Duck Pinball all that are left are dumb and dumber

Why are you so seemingly bitter about Haggis Wayne?? Did you lose out somehow?? Is it purely just jealousy?? Like why so negatively invested in what they do cause it doesn't make sense

5 months later
#6615 4 months ago
Quoted from bane:

Wow. Hard to believe that all these have not been manufactured and delivered yet. How long did it take from conception to execution to put a man on the moon? Maybe 3 years? Oh wait, COVID. Yeah, that’s it.

If you're gonna use an analogy then perhaps do some research first. It took way longer to put a man on the moon if you consider the first manned US mission into space was May 1961 (Alan Shepard). All the steps previous to that point could also be included in the preparation of achieving a moon landing!!

1 month later
#6783 80 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Why not give this thread a little break and let it get back to it being about Haggis, and less about us gawking at your deteriorating mental illness?

DUDE, that's just as unnecessary and derogatory as most of the the last page of posts!!
That's not helping, just pissing more fuel on a fire

#6791 80 days ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Has there been any other manufacturer that has attempted to make early 80's pinball from scratch? I don't think so..

And i think that is the crux of the biscuit when it comes to Wayne's obvious "distaste" for Haggis, considering he was the rights holder for Bally some time ago.
You would think that an Aussie businessman would be morally behind a fellow Aussie business instead of being so outrightly bitter and negative, even given the fact that Haggis is a competitor (not directly) as previously stated by Punkin. Wayne is just FKN jealous that Haggis got the ball rolling on redoing older Bally machines and maybe it's also partly due to his own failed attempt to get a home made machine off the ground. It's so obvious it's cringe worthy!!

1 week later
#6861 69 days ago
Quoted from Cobray:

now you're saying that owners of games should just shut up?

Where in the above statement did he mention that??

#6939 67 days ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

Where are the trees you need? Half a world away.
Makes a lot of sense.

Dude, you REALLY need to look up the history/geography of Australia...it's AUSTRALIA not Austria..continent is almost as big as the USA

#6945 67 days ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

Australia is mostly a desert, and is warm everywhere. It has eucalypts trees as their primary hardwood - everything else is softwoods: completely unfit.
See above. Their logging industry is TINY.

Does Haggis import the wood for their PF's? Of course they do!!! If a domestic solution was available, they'd use it. Trees from half a world away.....
Structurally unsound business model.

Go back to school mate
Warm everywhere?? You do realise that 3 of our states get snow every winter yeah?? You have heard of Tasmania right?? It's even snowed down to sea level on rare occasions on the mainland. Don't trust google for all your facts, there's a hell of a lot of false facts online

There are many Australian hardwoods!! eg: Jarrah, Ironbark, Redgum, Bluegum ..and many more. Australian Buloke is the HARDEST wood in the world.
Bro, get your facts straight before you waffle on too much.

#6964 66 days ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

Looks like a desert to me

You think we don't know our own country and you know better just cause you googled a pic??
You're just proving your own ignorance!!
Ohh and BTW, it's called the red heart NOT because it's all desert (which it's NOT) it's because of the soil colour...but of course you already knew that cause you know our country much better than we do

#6966 66 days ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:

Maybe one of you guys in Australia are going to have to take a pic out your backdoor in order to prove it to the rest of Pinside that Australia isn't all desert.

LOL well there sure ain't any fkn desert where i am..google Lakes Entrance, Victoria

#7140 62 days ago
Quoted from Cobray:

perhaps those Aussies that were spinning this like nothing was wrong were the ones that had games coming soon/next? Just a thought.

Have you not read what's been said??
Punkin stated MANY times that he is waiting for his machine and even requested he was one of the last to be in line for one.
That makes your above statement look damn stupid!!

#7156 62 days ago
Quoted from Cobray:

Looking historically, not just at "Pumpkin". I think in order to understand this, you need to look broadly also. One or two pumpers isn't the whole story.. you're the one looking "damn stupid" (LMAO)

I look damn stupid for pointing out a known fact that has been stated many times??
Dude, just cause you don't like facts put in front of you and refuse to accept same...and then be a tool about it
Obviously you didn't read what i originally posted cause i made no mention of other "pumpers"

#7253 58 days ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

This thread is a complete waste now. You have to wade through all the bullshit. Not worth the time anymore.

You can thank some of your fellow 'Mericans for at least 50% of that.

1 week later
#7396 48 days ago
Quoted from Pinhead_:

Glad to see our Gourd and Savior enlisted a fellow Aussie to try and dunk on the naysayers.

Absolute blind faith y’all have. Interested in a bridge?

Enlisted?? where do you get this kinda stuff from?
That's just a pure troll comment and plain fkn stupid!!

#7450 47 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

And yet, you're literarily the only one saying this bullshit over and over:

So his only transgression was to say he backs an Aussie?? There was no mention of being anti American that i've seen in any of his posts.
Dude, i think you may have a serious mental health issue. Hope you get better soon, mental health issues are no laughing matter!!

2 weeks later
#7576 33 days ago

I am so tempted to buy some pre orders and lodge a default with the Courts and put Damien out of his misery.

It's been bizarre at the least seeing you basically shit can Haggis and virtually saying you don't/won't support them and then on occasion almost supporting them, then on quite a few occasions saying you wish them well....... and now THIS Vindictive to the max and for why???

#7609 32 days ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The canned response from some of the gaslighters has always been the same.. trying to shout down anyone who suggests they couldn't get answers.

Ironically the same could be said for the naysayers who post/reply with equal vehemence!!

#7636 28 days ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

mostly true lol

So basically you just admitted to being a troll just to be an idiot yeah??

#7638 28 days ago

Not always.

1 week later
#7662 19 days ago
Quoted from PinballShoppe:

Sorry, I do need to step in here and point out that Pavlova is a New Zealand dessert, not Australian

But some of them do think that Australia is right next door to Germany

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Worth, TX
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Sydney, NSW
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mancave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball?tu=mancave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.