Screenshot_20240315_080645_Outlook (resized).jpg
IMG_0323 (resized).jpeg
Turner deposit (resized).JPG
CC0F00FB-A797-43FE-BC12-D0192AFA668C (resized).jpeg
mermaid (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2953 March 2022 Video Update from Haggis with Fathom 2.0 Gameplay Posted by Micky (2 years ago)

Post #7094 Some news Posted by Grantman (62 days ago)

Post #7123 Follow-up email response from Damian Posted by Grantman (62 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lorddrek.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4293 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Seems odd to go to so much trouble when an everyday mobile phone can take excellent quality video and even have the ability to upload straight from the phone

The dudes name is VisualMagic I would expect nothing less…

#4481 1 year ago

As a Yankee I thought the incestuous reference was a accurately humorous way to describe private trading.

But then again I don’t have any sisters…

2 weeks later
#4757 1 year ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Haggis is making Centaur just not sure of the order. EBD too

As blood pumping and maddening these boutique pinball preorders usually seem to turn out I will definitely throw my hat in the ring if Centaur comes to fruition…

1 month later
#5120 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Haggis is essentially a year behind schedule at this point. How late can Haggis be before we're allowed to mention it or ask questions?

There is no doubt everyone wants to see Haggis succeed. They are producing beautiful pinball machines. But they had huge setbacks with covid, oppressive lockdowns, supply chain issues, a core supporter leaving?, and certainly other stuff. This is not some project in a garage there is some very real overhead.

So there is the concern that a “Robbing Peter to pay Paul” type situation is going on. A month or two after full payment is made your machine is ready. At the very least this is paying to get your machine created. That is a fragile balance. I have spent thousands on a box of parts for one machine. The logistics behind 25 or 50 must be incredibly difficult.

Now That said I commend Haggis for not jumping ship. Work continues and they are getting pins out the door. Of all the scenarios this is the most commendable and I applaud them for pouring everything into keeping it afloat.

Best case scenario they fulfill prior commitments, release a new title people are hungry for, charge what the market will bear, and climb out of the hole that appeared thru no fault of their own.

But that should never require the suppression of community. Doing so raises even more red flags. Being critical builds a better product. And I think that is what we all really want here…

Long Live Haggis!

#5139 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

I'm hoping for a new title before the next cover. mostly because i'm not that interested in the rest of the possible Bally's.
Maybe they'll do Time Fantasy though!
Imagine that done Haggis way?
Trippy already with out the Haggis touch, it would be an excellent remake and i would be in as soon as i heard it. All new cabinet art, same playfield, new rules etc.
And it's the only chance most of us would get to own one, especially here.
[quoted image]

Great game. I just scored mine. In the process of all manner of defilement with LEDs, lit pop bumpers, and the like. Best game in my lineup…

2 weeks later
#5241 1 year ago
Quoted from Meldenhut:

9 people in this thread have taken delivery
But I expect pinside to be a very small representation of the fathoms sold
I know a few people in Aus that have orders and have never come near pinside

In another thread (Toy Story 4) someone took the time to compare known manufacture numbers of several modern pins to Pinside collections. The number was roughly 50% across the board. I suspect Pinside has greater representation than some seem to think.

4 months later
#6106 1 year ago

Couldn’t that stuck ball in the pop theoretically burn the coil out or is there an EOS switch there?

1 year later
#6835 70 days ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Punkin is shill #1 for haggis and one of Damien's biggest dingleberries of course it doesn't piss him off.

You literally cannot be remotely critical of anything that fanboi has attached himself to. The only reason I continue to see anything he posts is to view the red marked attention he gets…

#6935 67 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

So Stern should outsource their playfields to Korea if it made economic sense? Gotta say JJP should
I'm not being ugly, but you should put some more thought into your comments.
Nobody lives in Antarctica cept scientists, think about what you type mate if you want to be taken seriously.
But in your fantasy world, if you did live in Antarctica, and supposing in your fantasy world, it was a real country with real industry around it, like Melbourne, a city of 5 million people rather than 1000 (who rotate in and out and don't produce anything cept shit, piss and theories), then yes. You would build your machines there and rely on the surrounding infrastructure.
We can see what an aussie does following your recipe. Look at Homepin.
People have been calling me filthy names for more than 100 pages and you are telling me not to be ugly about it? Fuck. Get a handle on yourself.
Next contestant please.

And this is why it’s not worth debating with Punkin the self appointed ambassador of peace and harmony…

#7099 62 days ago
Quoted from gold1:

And it is non stop fault finding from you.

Yeah it’s a real stretch to find fault in words like “recapitalize” and “further delays” when one has paid in full several months earlier…

1 month later
#7617 31 days ago

“Just In Time” sounds like ordering parts from Marco…

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Sydney, NSW
8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lorddrek.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball?tu=lorddrek and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.