20210918_170734 (resized).jpg
20210918_164900 (resized).jpg
20210918_164837 (resized).jpg
20210918_163313 (resized).jpg
20210918_110356 (1) (resized).jpg
20210918_072133 (resized).jpg
20210917_165031 (resized).jpg
20210917_164522 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider haymaker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 6 months ago

Maybe its Jaws 4: the revenge

#151 6 months ago
Quoted from jorant:

So how do I pre order?

"Manufacturing is scheduled to begin on July 1st, with the plan to build 50 per month at the new facility.

You can purchase direct from the Haggispinball.com store on April 28th. To reserve a game, you will need to put down a $1,500 AUD (~ $1,162 USD) non-refundable deposit. Haggis Clan Members can reserve now by emailing [email protected].

Please see the interview with Haggis Pinball below for more information on ordering and production."

#220 5 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Can't help it. Might as well be called Swamp Fart Pinball, Fresh Cut Durian Pinball, Chana Masala Diarrhea Pinball, Fried Roadkill Pinball....

It really is just a terrible name. It makes deeproot seem like a good name, even when they still had their old logo that looked somehwhat sodomy like.

#360 5 months ago
Quoted from Buffooned:

So if the rumor is right this is 1 of 5 Bally games Haggis plans on remaking? So hold and wait for Eight Ball Deluxe.

So what are the 5 top classic Bally's that you think they'll also remake?
#1 is obvs Fathom
The other 3 obvious ones are probably Centaur and 8BD and Xenon

That leaves us with one mystery game. What could it be? I doubt it would be a licensed one. Probably not a wide body either. Medusa? Maybe Vector if we're really lucky

#364 5 months ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I don't know about Xenon because price is too low on originals. I doubt they will do widebody games. Maybe Skateball? My thought is that they didn't really think it through.

Thats a reasonably good point, but its not like 8 ball deluxe is a real bank buster either. Centaur and Fathom are probably the 2 really pricey ones and then it goes down considerably from there.

Quoted from BigBalls:

#233 here . looks like a sold out to soon follow on the ME..

I'm happy for Haggis. Really cool!

#502 5 months ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

I know that I am in the minority on this, but I'd love a Centaur with some different theme/artwork.
I absolutely love the Centaur playfield layout, but while the artwork is "interesting", it's not something that I want to see day-in and day-out.
If I had time and talent, I would do some sort of re-theme on one myself, but unfortunately, I have neither.

This is blasphemy and you should feel shame for saying it in public

#660 5 months ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Me neither Steve. Breathe deep bud. I’m sure they’re somewhat overwhelmed at the moment. If anything happens we can Thelma and Louise together out of the hobby.

I'm going to need signed documents that Steve has willed his games to me before you guys hold hands and plunge your convertible off a cliff

On the topic of acrylic playfields, bally speakeasy had one way back in the day and those have seemed to held up

#787 5 months ago

I wonder how many standards they've sold vs the mermaid. I bet 1 standard for every 10 mermaids if I just had to pull a number out of my ass.

3 weeks later
#1120 4 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

102 years ago.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marmite
We make Heinken here under license, but we don't call it an Aussie beer....

duh, everyone knows fosters is the offical beer of

Quoted from Mr68:

So, I'm loving the mash up of American Bally Fathom being made by Haggis in Australia.
You guys have any Aussie drink recommendations for me for when I get this game? I'm a beer, whiskey and vodka drinker but also open to try something original.

Fosters!!!

J/k Aussies I know...I know

PS try the aussie hot sauce called "shit the bed" its delicious!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider haymaker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside