IMG_6075 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3663.jpeg
IMG_2890.jpeg
IMG_2892.jpeg
IMG_2887.jpeg
IMG_2879.jpeg
20240420_085948 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,159 posts in this topic. You are on page 331 of 364.
#16501 5 months ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

The mode you got from the secret key and window was random. Now the turret rotates and provides a way to determine which mode you will access, so you can technically aim to get keys till you unlock the mode you want and then attempt the shot for it.
The turret has other functions in other areas still

Ok. Cool!

I don't own the game yet so I am just trying to figure some of what has been added here.

Thanks

ps. Did they fix the insert lighting or whatever people were bitching about on the last code update?

#16502 5 months ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Ok. Cool!
I don't own the game yet so I am just trying to figure some of what has been added here.
Thanks
ps. Did they fix the insert lighting or whatever people were bitching about on the last code update?

There’s a mention of it the ReadMe file. So it looks like they did something on it.

#16503 5 months ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Ok. Cool!
Thanks

If you had stayed in the house instead of running off to be with the family, you'd be jamming!!!
Since you aren't back at the house yet...... I'll need to confirm with Zac and Kaneda if anyone is allowed to leave the family.
Old Jack has been pulling guns on people trying to get away. His sales are in the toilet, and everyone is knocking on the door trying to get into the house (best game Stern has ever made).

#16504 5 months ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

If you had stayed in the house instead of running off to be with the family, you'd be jamming!!!
Since you aren't back at the house yet...... I'll need to confirm with Zac and Kaneda if anyone is allowed to leave the family.
Old Jack has been pulling guns on people trying to get away. His sales are in the toilet, and everyone is knocking on the door trying to get into the house (best game Stern has ever made).

If it's the best game Stern has ever made, then I'm glad I bought the best version of it (IMO).

#16505 5 months ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

If it's the best game Stern has ever made, then I'm glad I bought the best version of it (IMO).

It's the best version until........

THE DISNEY-BOY SUPER ULTRA LUX TAKE MY MONEY PINNACLE DRESS-FABRIC-SWATCH CASSANDRA RETIREMENT THIS IS THE LAST TIME limited edition!!!!

#16506 5 months ago

Only had time to put 5 minutes on v1.8 - but good news - v1.7 lighting changes and the house lock eject delay seem to be reverted back/fixed - which is awesome.

The turret is really cool,but I guess it quells the potential for a few other 'hidden' or partially coded haunts to be added - as we now have a haunt for each side of the turret.

Hope to get to the new modes soon.

#16507 5 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

There’s a mention of it the ReadMe file. So it looks like they did something on it.

====================

- Game changes
- Added Eegah Haunt.
- How to Start: Eegah can be started as one of the haunts in the locked house window.

- Modified locked house window.
- Skeleton Keys still unlock the house window.
- Earning new keys rotates the turret.
- Each Turret side represents a different haunt.
- Turret Eyeball - Santa Claus conquers the Martians
- Turret Spider - The Giant Gila Monster
- Turret Bat - The Satanic Rites of Dracula
- Turret Elvira Scream - Eegah

- Modified haunt shot arrow lights. This makes special haunt arrow lights more distinctive.
- Modified Pew Pew Pew flasher blink rate.
- Modified the size of some video files.
- Fixed House Ramp Motor Diagnostic Test in service menu.
- Removed Santa's Helper Adjustment.

Looks Pretty Solid

#16508 5 months ago

I'd there a way to make the turret spin to select the secret room you want to start?

#16509 5 months ago
Quoted from docquest:

I'd there a way to make the turret spin to select the secret room you want to start?

I know it’s spins during a ball lock
But I’m 99.9% sure it just does one full rotation.

That definitely would be cool say it spun a 1/4 rotation per sling hit etc

Help with the randomness and strategy

#16510 5 months ago

Great update! It looks like the delay with the basement kickout from the last update has been fixed.

My roof turret is going off-center when I start a game now. It returns to center position in attract mode, though. I'm not sure if a bug or intentional.

#16511 5 months ago
Quoted from John-from-PA:

Only had time to put 5 minutes on v1.8 - but good news - v1.7 lighting changes and the house lock eject delay seem to be reverted back/fixed - which is awesome.

That is great news! Very cool that the team thought about and responded to feedback from the last update.

#16512 5 months ago

Even if it isn't a major addition, I'm happy that the turret at least has a purpose.

#16513 5 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

That is great news! Very cool that the team thought about and responded to feedback from the last update.

Agreed. Good on Stern for this.

#16514 5 months ago

So I guess the only movie not represented currently is "The Wasp Woman"? Perhaps when the next LE version of EHOH comes out? Personally I would like some additions to the Wild Market Value Mode. Even a better ending sequence would be great. Right now it is quite anticlimactic.

#16515 5 months ago
Quoted from chewiec:

So I guess the only movie not represented currently is "The Wasp Woman"? Perhaps when the next LE version of EHOH comes out? Personally I would like some additions to the Wild Market Value Mode. Even a better ending sequence would be great. Right now it is quite anticlimactic.

With the turret being used as is with it's four side, pretty sure Wasp Woman will never happen at this point. We also don't know extent of work that was done on that mode, Eegah was believed to be almost ready as assets for it were already there, so this seems like they just finished up what was left of the WIP. Wasp Woman I believe has no assets known so it might not have even been started on.

#16516 5 months ago
Quoted from docquest:

Any time you get a key it will spin.

#16517 5 months ago

Can multiple secret room modes be played in one game? Otherwise collecting more keys and turret movement after the mode has been played is almost meaningless (except for backdoor bonus value)

#16518 5 months ago
Quoted from chewiec:

So I guess the only movie not represented currently is "The Wasp Woman"?

On the backglass you also have one of the shrews from "The Killer Shrews" and the monster from "The Giant Gila Monster". On the playfield plastics near the flippers there is some art of the leeches from "Attack of The Giant Leeches".

In older code versions, there were settings in the adjustments section for some movies we haven't seen in the game yet. So they were thinking about adding those at one point during development.

The movies that were shown in the adjustments by their abbreviations:

TKS = The Killer Shrews
AOTGL = Attack of The Giant Leeches
ABOB = A Bucket of Blood
TWW = The Wasp Woman
EEGAH = EEGAH!

Not sure if those adjustments are still there or not. At this point I doubt we'll see any more movies added to the code but who knows.

#16519 5 months ago

I have to address that same issue with the ball stuck behind the house. I think what was said was adding washers back there but not sure. Long extension to remove the house is needed if I got that right.

#16520 5 months ago

Werewolf of Washington shot colors are all the same now??!! This is weird... It wasn't touched in 1.07.

Ok, not exactly the same, but very close. I preferred it the old way.

Rob

#16521 5 months ago

Maybe The Wasp Women will happen after all 4 secret haunts? Or as a random?

Gotta say now eegah and pew pew mode are in, this game is fairly packed. Great game to chill with.

#16522 5 months ago

1.08 loaded, is anyone else getting the same issue I just had? Gappa Angry was lit when House Party lit, but I wasn't max'd out on the Freak Fryer. Then when I activated House Party, the intro vid was silent. Still buggy?

#16523 5 months ago
Quoted from Good-Times:

1.08 loaded, is anyone else getting the same issue I just had? Gappa Angry was lit when House Party lit, but I wasn't max'd out on the Freak Fryer. Then when I activated House Party, the intro vid was silent. Still buggy?

I got some time on 1.08 tonight - and I had some really weird stuff going on. I had a pew pew pew skill shot lit at ball luanch (first ball of a new game). I hit the left ramp that was lit and it started the pew pew pew mode. And a couple other little oddities. The funkiness seemed to start when I logged in with insider connected after I had already started a game.

#16524 5 months ago

Ah interesting, I did the same thing. Was just going to be a quick game but had a cracker Ball 2, so logged in when Ball 3 was in the shooter lane. I wonder if that's related to the issues.

#16525 5 months ago
Quoted from Venom77:

So have had my BRK version since for a few days now. Anyhow else having a issue where the ball gets stuck behind the house via the metal gate/latch. Game is level and medium to fast angle.

Do you mean on the orbit shot, just behind the house and before the back door? For example on launch it might go past the upper rollovers, but not into the back door or down the left orbit.
Or do you mean in the house lock, which would be up the ramp and in the lock bejhind the house when the movie scenes play, then not releasing cleanly?

Mine does the first all the time, and is released with some moderate nudging and rolls back to the rollovers. This is great for the plunge skill shot so you can collect 6x multiplier and has never stalled in way that, for me needs the glass off or requires nudging to the point of tilt. So I have left that as is.

For the house lock not releasing cleanly. I just had to adust the coil/plunger (located on the back of the back board) upward slightly as the tip of the plunger was still making contact so the ball would hang up in the house lock. i am talking 1/16 ro 1/4" movement. Didnt have to redrill holes. Was enough play in the moutning pate.

#16526 5 months ago

Got my email my game is shipping…paid in full now so can’t wait…can’t believe I got the OK from the wife to get the BRK…I usually get the eye roll LOL!.

So are half the BRK staying in the US and the other half international like a typical LE run? Or are they just going anywhere as distributors sell them? Just curious.

#16527 5 months ago
Quoted from John-from-PA:

I got some time on 1.08 tonight - and I had some really weird stuff going on. I had a pew pew pew skill shot lit at ball luanch (first ball of a new game). I hit the left ramp that was lit and it started the pew pew pew mode. And a couple other little oddities. The funkiness seemed to start when I logged in with insider connected after I had already started a game.

Quoted from Good-Times:

Ah interesting, I did the same thing. Was just going to be a quick game but had a cracker Ball 2, so logged in when Ball 3 was in the shooter lane. I wonder if that's related to the issues.

Nicely investigated you 2!

#16528 5 months ago

Any time you get a key it will spin.

Quoted from WizzardRob:

Can multiple secret room modes be played in one game? Otherwise collecting more keys and turret movement after the mode has been played is almost meaningless (except for backdoor bonus value)

I just tested the new locked room & key rules with the glass off. What I'm seeing for the way haunts are now chosen in the locked room is really not good. It now seems to be a super linear assignment of which haunt you play in the locked room.

It was random in the old code so you'd have about an equal chance to play any of the 3 haunts when you went to the locked room.

But now which haunt you play is strictly assigned based on how many keys you're holding when you start the locked room.

- The first key you collect means you will play Santa.
- If you hold 2 keys it means you will play Gila Monster.
- If you have 3 keys it means you will play Dracula.
- If you have 4 keys it means you will play Eegah.

- And then it loops back around again so if you have 5 keys then you're back to getting Santa. 6th key means Gila, 7th key means Dracula, 8th key means Eegah, etc.

SO THIS MEANS SANTA WILL LIKELY BE PLAYED MUCH, MUCH MORE THAN ANY OF THE OTHER LOCKED HAUNTS.

For most people, including me (and I get deep into the game regularly), when you earn a piece of junk you immediately lock the ball because it's too risky to keep going for the 36-24-36 targets.

So most of the time when you play the locked room you'll be holding 1 key, which means you'll only be playing Santa a huge percentage of the time.

Sure you can play Trunk Multiball to try to get more keys by hitting super jackpots. But with the way super jackpots award pieces it's very unlikely you'll come out of that multiball with the exact number of keys you want for a certain haunt.

I think they need to either:
1) Go back to making it random haunt assignment in the locked room, or
2) Come up with a way to enable the choice of which unlocked haunt you're going to play in the locked room (either by hitting a target to spin the turret or by just choosing with a button press after you shoot the house).

The 4 locked room haunts need to all have a good chance to be played on a regular basis. Otherwise it's no fun having locked room haunts that you won't often get to play, and you end up only playing Santa in that room most of the time. With the way they've set it up, Eegah will not be played very often.

It's great that the code team took feedback and adjusted a couple things after the last update. I really, really hope they reconsider how they've done this also, because it's a big impact on the game.

#16529 5 months ago

Hey Elvira peeps -- if you got the new code today you'll see Stern forced some attract mode commercials into your face.

Go into Standard Adjustments, go to #55 -- "Display Message of the Day" -- and turn to OFF.

Let's not clutter this thread, you can use my other thread here to discuss/rant/etc. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/turning-off-stern-s-annoying-new-commercials

#16530 5 months ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Hey Elvira peeps -- if you got the new code today you'll see Stern forced some attract mode commercials into your face.
Go into Standard Adjustments, go to #55 -- "Display Message of the Day" -- and turn to OFF.
Let's not clutter this thread, you can use my other thread here to discuss/rant/etc. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/turning-off-stern-s-annoying-new-commercials

I actually don't mind them. We rarely leave a game on when we aren't playing it, but I did just to see what he fuss was about, and I kinda like the cheesy style they did this in.

#16531 5 months ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I actually don't mind them. We rarely leave a game on when we aren't playing it, but I did just to see what he fuss was about, and I kinda like the cheesy style they did this in.

I agree. How cool would it be if Stern just pushed out random commercial to your pin? Like say Venom is the new pin, so them show a splash screen for it or a 3 second trailer... Or say live updates of the weather for your area? I don't know, I think that would be kinda neat!

#16532 5 months ago

It would be good if there was an adjustment in the settings that can make the locked room random or default - then players get to choose which way they want the modes setup

#16533 5 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I just tested the new locked room & key rules with the glass off...

Really appreciated this thoughtful exposition and you hit on some major issues. SOOOO impressed with the Stern crew breathing even more life into what is, for me, one of the most perfectly delivered pinball packages of all time. Makes it all the more important not to mess with what works -but I understand theres a fine line with the need to push limits to implement new stuff. Clearly they are looking at feedback and that is key. Ty Stern -

On the skeleton key -my own 2 cents is that a skeleton key is fundamentally a key that unlocks any door in the house so being able to choose in some way would be soooooo satisfying and intuitive. All the same, cant wsit to try this all out!

#16534 5 months ago

First time I ever heard a swear word from this game, was after the update.
I think it was jar head said something like “fucked up like a left handed football”
Has that always been there?

#16535 5 months ago

Recently there was a post from someone that was making another run of Elvira HOH
I added my name to the list but can’t find the thread again to check status
Can someone help?

#16536 5 months ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

First time I ever heard a swear word from this game, was after the update.
I think it was jar head said something like “fucked up like a left handed football”
Has that always been there?

Yes

#16537 5 months ago

House diverter issues - I started to experience house diverter issues where no shots up main house ramp would do anything. It looked like the diverter was hanging down a bit. I read the one key post about this but can't quite figure it out. If I go to house diverter motor test, it just says moving to 52. Is the actuator movement noticeable cause I hear the motor but don't see any movement. Any help would be appreciated cause I can't start modes. I did test the switches by hand to verify they work. Something is a little wonky right now.

#16538 5 months ago

I just got massive amount of point like 190,000,000 hitting the spinner right from the start and it just counted up like crazy happened twice

#16539 5 months ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

It would be good if there was an adjustment in the settings that can make the locked room random or default - then players get to choose which way they want the modes setup

Quoted from KlownHammer:

Really appreciated this thoughtful exposition and you hit on some major issues. SOOOO impressed with the Stern crew breathing even more life into what is, for me, one of the most perfectly delivered pinball packages of all time. Makes it all the more important not to mess with what works -but I understand theres a fine line with the need to push limits to implement new stuff. Clearly they are looking at feedback and that is key. Ty Stern -
On the skeleton key -my own 2 cents is that a skeleton key is fundamentally a key that unlocks any door in the house so being able to choose in some way would be soooooo satisfying and intuitive. All the same, cant wsit to try this all out!

Yep I think for anyone who thinks it would be good for them to take another look at how they’ve implemented this, it would be good to post here in the forum and send an email to their bug report address requesting it.

It was awesome that they reconsidered a couple changes after the last update and hopefully they consider this also.

I just think changing the locked haunts in a linear way that drastically changes how often each haunt will be played is bad for the game.

I just played a bunch of games with the sole focus of trying to start Eegah by lighting skeleton key and then collecting 4 of them. It’s very difficult to do and it’s not fun to have to keep shooting at the trunk targets to do it.

After about 15 tries, I got the mode once on ball 3 in a game. It’s just tough to survive that many shots at the trunk targets.

If they leave it the way it is then I don’t think Eegah will be played very often. And even Dracula and Gila Monster won’t be played too often.

#16540 5 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Yep I think for anyone who thinks it would be good for them to take another look at how they’ve implemented this...

Thank you for ferreting this out so quickly. Im going to send an email tonight because these updates are coming fast right now. The more I think about it; if it were at all feasible; tieing the skeleton key into to a player controlled turet turn to choose would be amazing but I have NO idea what would work to do that (kinda like the window lights). Or, as mentioned, even random would be better off.

#16541 5 months ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

Thank you for ferreting this out so quickly. Im going to send an email tonight because these updates are coming fast right now. The more I think about it; if it were at all feasible; tieing the skeleton key into to a player controlled turet turn to choose would be amazing but I have NO idea what would work to do that (kinda like the window lights). Or, as mentioned, even random would be better off.

Yeah, player control would be nice.

The way it’s in code now just doesn’t make sense to me in that even if you hold multiple keys you’re locked into playing one particular haunt.

If they don’t want to do random selection or a button push for choice, here’s one player control idea I just noodled that would bring pinball shots into the process:

What if when a key is collected, one of the 4 haunts is randomly assigned to it, and hits to the Wild Market Value target would rotate the turret between collected keys to change the locked haunt that would start? It could work like this:

1) Collect 1st key. One of the 4 haunts is randomly assigned to it. Let’s say it’s Gila Monster. Turret spins to the Spider side. If the locked room is started, then it’s Gila Monster, otherwise

2) Collect a 2nd key. One of the remaining 3 haunts is assigned to it. Let’s say Eegah. Turret rotates to Elvira Scream side.

3) Now each hit of the Wild Market Target causes the turret to rotate from the Spider side to the Scream Side until the locked room is started. Whichever side it’s on is the room that starts.

If a 3rd key is collected, then Wild Market hits would rotate the turret between the three haunts randomly assigned to those 3 keys. Same thing for 4 or more keys being held.

It’s just an idea, but it seems like it could work for any number of keys being held and it would make it so all 4 haunts have a pretty equal chance of being played, while also allowing an element of skill to play a part.

And it would mean that there would be a correlation between the number of keys you hold and the number of haunts you can possibly play.

#16542 5 months ago

Does changing the turret setting to spin on a ball lock randomize it? Or is the turret spin always a full rotation back to its original starting position?

#16543 5 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I just tested the new locked room & key rules with the glass off. What I'm seeing for the way haunts are now chosen in the locked room is really not good. It now seems to be a super linear assignment of which haunt you play in the locked room.

It was random in the old code so you'd have about an equal chance to play any of the 3 haunts when you went to the locked room.

But now which haunt you play is strictly assigned based on how many keys you're holding when you start the locked room.

- The first key you collect means you will play Santa.
- If you hold 2 keys it means you will play Gila Monster.
- If you have 3 keys it means you will play Dracula.
- If you have 4 keys it means you will play Eegah.

- And then it loops back around again so if you have 5 keys then you're back to getting Santa. 6th key means Gila, 7th key means Dracula, 8th key means Eegah, etc.

SO THIS MEANS SANTA WILL LIKELY BE PLAYED MUCH, MUCH MORE THAN ANY OF THE OTHER LOCKED HAUNTS.

For most people, including me (and I get deep into the game regularly), when you earn a piece of junk you immediately lock the ball because it's too risky to keep going for the 36-24-36 targets.

So most of the time when you play the locked room you'll be holding 1 key, which means you'll only be playing Santa a huge percentage of the time.

Sure you can play Trunk Multiball to try to get more keys by hitting super jackpots. But with the way super jackpots award pieces it's very unlikely you'll come out of that multiball with the exact number of keys you want for a certain haunt.

I think they need to either:
1) Go back to making it random haunt assignment in the locked room, or
2) Come up with a way to enable the choice of which unlocked haunt you're going to play in the locked room (either by hitting a target to spin the turret or by just choosing with a button press after you shoot the house).

The 4 locked room haunts need to all have a good chance to be played on a regular basis. Otherwise it's no fun having locked room haunts that you won't often get to play, and you end up only playing Santa in that room most of the time. With the way they've set it up, Eegah will not be played very often.

It's great that the code team took feedback and adjusted a couple things after the last update. I really, really hope they reconsider how they've done this also, because it's a big impact on the game.

Thanks for posting this. I was playing all day yesterday and couldn't get Eegah! to come up. I am not a fan of so much focus on the item collection for the new features, since repeatedly shooting those targets intentionally is a fools errand. The game is already very deep with many modes that I have only seen a time or two on very long games. What it needs is more up-front content to mix up the average gameplay session.

#16544 5 months ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Werewolf of Washington shot colors are all the same now??!! This is weird... It wasn't touched in 1.07.
Ok, not exactly the same, but very close. I preferred it the old way.
Rob

It's an odd change, the difference was much more obvious before. I've also noticed a couple of advance shots at the house haven't been reverted.

#16545 5 months ago

Isnt the turret random based on what you play? Or does it always reset to same spot when you start a game?

#16546 5 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

...<snip>..
What if when a key is collected, one of the 4 haunts is randomly assigned to it, and hits to the Wild Market Value target would rotate the turret between collected keys to change the locked haunt that would start? ..

Bam -yep this seems like a super creative and effective way to fuse randomization with some degree of player strategy involved -and pull some additional use out of that Market Value target. Excellent. Maybe to avoid the turret rapidly adjusting from the bajillion Markey Value hits that can result from the pops might just be a small timer that waits until the rapid hits stop to make its adjustment?

Actually Im probably going to mention that Werewolf lighting change too once I get to try it out first hand later tonight but from the report it sounds like a rather unnecessary change. Such an amazingly well orchestrated mode though

#16547 5 months ago

Isnt the turret random based on what you play? Or does it always reset to same spot when you start a game?

There's no randomness in the way they've set it up. Holding one key means the Eyeball side of the turret faces forward, and that's always the Santa haunt.

With the way this has been implemented, in order to play any haunt besides Santa you have to actively avoid the left ramp once you've collected a key. Then you have to keep collecting keys by hitting the trunk targets. Or you can collect additional keys in Trunk multiball.

But the main problem is that which haunt you play is specifically determined by how many keys you're holding. There isn't a choice or random assignment in the process other than to try to be holding the exact number of keys you need in order to play the haunt you'd like.

To play Eegah you'd need to be holding exactly 4 keys, 8 keys, 12 keys etc. But the process of trying to get an exact number of keys makes gameplay not fun at all.

#16548 5 months ago

Can you confirm that the turret light is almost always off? It lights during full rotation on game start and garage lock, otherwise its off. The face is hard to see that way

#16549 5 months ago
Quoted from WizzardRob:

Can you confirm that the turret light is almost always off? It lights during full rotation on game start and garage lock, otherwise its off. The face is hard to see that way

Yes, right now they've only set it to light up when you have the locked room flashing on the house. If you hit the flippers and change the lit room then the turret goes dark again.

But it would be good to have it lit any time you're holding a key and haven't played the locked room haunt though. That way you'd always see what haunt you'll be playing when you go into the locked room.

#16550 5 months ago

Having an issue with my EHOH premium. My house ramp optos needed replacement (I removed the house and tested them and they were bad).

Soldering those two tiny little pieces correctly seemed a little outside of my skill set so a fiend soldered them in and put the house back on. The optos now work perfectly, but the gate at the right rear of the house is not allowing plunged shots to pass through - it just knocks them back into the pop bumpers. So now I can’t get the skill shot.

Any advice on how to adjust it so it is working correctly is much appreciated.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 26.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

9,000 (Firm)
$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,159 posts in this topic. You are on page 331 of 364.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/331?hl=good-times and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.