IMG_3663.jpeg
IMG_2890.jpeg
IMG_2892.jpeg
IMG_2887.jpeg
IMG_2879.jpeg
20240420_085948 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,150 posts in this topic. You are on page 319 of 363.
#15901 6 months ago
Quoted from beltking:

My Elvira 40th was supposed to have exclusive 199 made shooter rod. I guess not they made 500 more for the new version. Kind of done with les at this point. Stern messed that all up.

I agree there’s no point of buying any Stern LE’s anymore, they will just make multiple version down the road, at this point I might just dump all my LE and just buy pros. I have the original Elvira LE with ONLY 400 made and now there’s well over 1000 made with all those version out there.
Godzilla will be next victim for sure mark my words.

#15902 6 months ago
Quoted from beltking:

My Elvira 40th was supposed to have exclusive 199 made shooter rod.

40th owner as well. I can’t say that I’m at all happy seeing the dagger shooter rod included with the Blood Red Kiss version at $7K less than I paid, but looking back at Stern’s flyer for the 40th Anniversary model, the shooter rod is actually the only feature listed that does NOT use the word “exclusive,” instead it merely says “custom.”

IMG_5122 (resized).jpegIMG_5122 (resized).jpeg

#15903 6 months ago

Sorry SLE/LE owners, but buying anything on the promise that other people can’t buy it isn’t something I can sympathize with.

Stoked that myself, and the people who want to enjoy this awesome pinball machine are getting more reasons to enjoy it.

#15904 6 months ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

I may be in the minority but I'm not a fan of the black, white and red. Give me all the colors!

Agreed 100%.

#15905 6 months ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:I agree there’s no point of buying any Stern LE’s anymore, they will just make multiple version down the road, at this point I might just dump all my LE and just buy pros. I have the original Elvira LE with ONLY 400 made and now there’s well over 1000 made with all those version out there.

LE sometimes have the nicest art package, but not always. Elvira LE art was certainly nicer I think than the premium and a mirrored backglass always looks better than a translite. The original LE have Lyman's signature which will always be unique to these ones.

Rob

#15906 6 months ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Or, now that Batman SLE is hitting the $25k+ mark will there be another of those coming in 2026 as a 60th anniversary edition?

#15907 6 months ago

Damn!

Holy cow, that’s not a bad looking edition.

Not sure if I can buy another $13k pin after Venom LE but I’m tempted.

#15908 6 months ago

They went through the flier and saw that the shooter was not listed as "exclusive" and added it to the blood edition lol

#15909 6 months ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

Sorry SLE/LE owners, but buying anything on the promise that other people can’t buy it isn’t something I can sympathize with.
Stoked that myself, and the people who want to enjoy this awesome pinball machine are getting more reasons to enjoy it.

The SE is still leaps and bounds beyond the other versions.

Has the embossed, foil Cab similar to the 40th, but with the proper red couch, and no "sticker" art. Many seem to not know the SE has that, and it's perhaps the most gorgeous cab I've seen.

This one does look nice though.

#15910 6 months ago
Quoted from orangestorm87:

So is Wasp Woman that only movie on the backglass not in the game now? Wonder if they will implement a co-op mode like some other machines have gotten recently as well.

Was there ever code for it in game yet? Eegah had assets apparently in it and the menu options for the mode were in all the code so it apparently was already a work in progress, so assume they are just finishing up the mode to put it in finally. Don't know if anything for Wasp Woman was done yet?

#15911 6 months ago

Got my order in, upgrading from a Premium, I like the look of this one, I’m all in.

#15912 6 months ago

WOW, now this is THE LE version to buy of this game!! So glad I waited it out! This is the best version of this game from my eyes, they really knocked it out of the park!! Called my Stern distro and put a deposit in...

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 11.01.07?AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-10-19 at 11.01.07?AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-10-19 at 11.01.54?AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-10-19 at 11.01.54?AM (resized).png
#15913 6 months ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Damn! I want this!

Wow that beauty looks fantastic
This would be my Elvira version if I didn't already have an Elvira....

But too bad for the LE, SLE, 40th owners with this new release

#15914 6 months ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

For the record, there wasn't an SLE. It was an SE (Signature Edition).

Yep, I've got #11/50. I'd be ticked but I don't plan on selling it so I value doesn't matter. This new one looks pretty cool with b/w and red though!

#15915 6 months ago

I do like that shooter rod though! I need a new plastic for over the garage lock too.

Rob

#15916 6 months ago
Quoted from DrDoom:

Wow that beauty looks fantastic
This would be my Elvira version if I didn't already have an Elvira....
But too bad for the LE, SE, 40th owners with this new release

#15917 6 months ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

The SE is still leaps and bounds beyond the other versions.
Has the embossed, foil Cab similar to the 40th, but with the proper red couch, and no "sticker" art. Many seem to not know the SE has that, and it's perhaps the most gorgeous cab I've seen.
This one does look nice though.

I was surprised to see they also used the embossed foil cabinet artwork on this Blood Red Kiss Edition as well. I figured they would just throw stickers on it like they did on the original LE. I have to say, Stern threw the kitchen sink at this game, this is what an LE should look like!

#15918 6 months ago

It looks great-

In personally messages i am referencing this as the blood hoe for brevity

#15919 6 months ago

I see it has the apron lights that shine on the flippers like JP30.

#15920 6 months ago
Quoted from Amused_to_Death:

looking back at Stern’s flyer for the 40th Anniversary model, the shooter rod is actually the only feature listed that does NOT use the word “exclusive,” instead it merely says “custom.”

Makes you wonder how long this was in the planning?

Same with the Bond 60th Toppers. Personally, I think Stern knew ahead of time they were going to release them for the cornerstone Bond, which is why Keith signed and numbered them.

#15921 6 months ago

I feel like the older LE owners benefit from a Lyman signature and a much better price point . 40th anniversary people…. purple is my favorite color, and I hope it’s also yours.

#15922 6 months ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

They went through the flier and saw that the shooter was not listed as "exclusive" and added it to the blood edition lol

Personally, I think they knew they were going to create a "41st anniversary" edition. It's clear Stern doesn't care if they steam roll over any previous LE, SLE, or Anniversary edition buyers.

#15923 6 months ago

I prefer the color versions. Elvira was never in B&W and rarely in anything but her trademark black dress. Yes - I know she sometimes screened B&W movies, but this isn't The Munsters.

I'm very excited to see that we are actually getting expanded code, though. When is the new code coming out?

#15924 6 months ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Wonder when new code will be available

And will they add anything to successfully selling the house? It's so anticlimactic right now. I'm sure it wasn't supposed to be. I also hope they fix the crypt glitch when playing Gappa. That's annoying.

#15925 6 months ago

If I was ever going to buy a game just based on how it looks, the Blood Red edition would be it.

#15926 6 months ago

At this price point it should include the topper. I like the cabinet art a lot but the playfield and back glass should be in color.

#15927 6 months ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Damn! I want this!

Yes you definitely want this. I just saw it in person. It’s really stunning how great it looks.

#15928 6 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Yes you definitely want this. I just saw it in person. It’s really stunning how great it looks.

I want. Like it's black white look

#15929 6 months ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

At this price point it should include the topper. I like the cabinet art a lot but the playfield and back glass should be in color.

Not gonna argue that it should include a topper, but considering what you get in the standard LE package in most other games, this blows them away! You are getting metallic embossed sparkled cab decals, (same as Batman SLE) sparkle playfield artwork, mirror sparkled backglass, apron and plastics, dagger shooter rod, and way nicer armor and powder coat than what the last handful of LE’s have come with. Honestly, this package makes most of their recent LE look like premiums.

#15930 6 months ago

Agree. I really like this package and IF I was in the position to get a new machine this would be the one I would get.

#15931 6 months ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Not gonna argue that it should include a topper, but considering what you get in the standard LE package in most other games, this blows them away! You are getting metallic embossed sparkled cab decals, (same as Batman SLE) sparkle playfield artwork, mirror sparkled backglass, apron and plastics, dagger shooter rod, and way nicer armor and powder coat than what the last handful of LE’s have come with. Honestly, this package makes most of their recent LE look like premiums.

Plus, Elvira premium was already $10,500 so it’s not as much extra cost compared to regular LE vs Premium pins.

I’m not arguing that any of these prices make sense but this one doesn’t seem that horrible.

I’d probably grab one if I didn’t have Pulp Fiction LE on order. I know that’s a ways off but I just added 3 pins in the past 6 months.

#15932 6 months ago

Who cares about that new model, give me the precious new code, this is sensational, please let it be good

20230920_203157 (resized).jpg20230920_203157 (resized).jpg
#15933 6 months ago

Does the new Blood Red edition include HD glass??

#15934 6 months ago

I'm having trouble finding this in the thread - are we sure there is actual new game code involved here? Stern has released several updates after Lyman's unfortunate passing - but all of them have just been to incorporate Stern Insider stuff, nothing to do with the game

#15935 6 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I'm having trouble finding this in the thread - are we sure there is actual new game code involved here? Stern has released several updates after Lyman's unfortunate passing - but all of them have just been to incorporate Stern Insider stuff, nothing to do with the game

I posted a screenshot above of the release from Stern listing the new features.

*** Man..
I was going to ask my kid to turn the game on at home assuming the code had dropped today... Let's go!!

#15936 6 months ago

This would look so good sandwiched between my Munsters premium and scared stiff....

#15937 6 months ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

*** Man..
I was going to ask my kid to turn the game on at home assuming the code had dropped today... Let's go!!

Thanks for posting that I couldn't find it elsewhere

#15938 6 months ago

Have we heard anything about being able to purchase the dagger shooter rod separate?

#15939 6 months ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

*** Man..

I've had mine on since I first read this. I do a force check via the menu about ever hour..... nothing.

#15940 6 months ago
Quoted from rogerdodger:

Does the new Blood Red edition include HD glass??

No HD glass, no shaker. It's like a 40th and premium hybrid on features.

#15941 6 months ago

Whelp, after buying Labyrinth I'm not in a position to upgrade my premium. Hopefully prices hold stable or drop in the future.

#15942 6 months ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

No HD glass, no shaker. It's like a 40th and premium hybrid on features.

Interesting where did you hear that?

#15943 6 months ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

*** Man..

Thanks, I had missed that post

#15944 6 months ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Interesting where did you hear that?

Read the advertisement. Stern doesn't include features without advertising them. If they did, it would be a first.

#15945 6 months ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I prefer the color versions. Elvira was never in B&W and rarely in anything but her trademark black dress. Yes - I know she sometimes screened B&W movies, but this isn't The Munsters.
I'm very excited to see that we are actually getting expanded code, though. When is the new code coming out?

Honestly, I agree. Not sure why they thought it would fit. It does LOOK cool.... but thematically makes no sense.

#15946 6 months ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Read the advertisement. Stern doesn't include features without advertising them. If they did, it would be a first.

OK I wasn’t sure so the 40th anniversary didn’t have HD glass or Shaker either? This is the only feature matrix I can find.

IMG_8632 (resized).jpegIMG_8632 (resized).jpegIMG_8671 (resized).jpegIMG_8671 (resized).jpeg
#15947 6 months ago
Quoted from Amused_to_Death:

40th owner as well. I can’t say that I’m at all happy seeing the dagger shooter rod included with the Blood Red Kiss version at $7K less than I paid, but looking back at Stern’s flyer for the 40th Anniversary model, the shooter rod is actually the only feature listed that does NOT use the word “exclusive,” instead it merely says “custom.”
[quoted image]

The new version is better than what I had envisaged so congrats. But I genuinely love my 40th - prettiest machine ever!

#15948 6 months ago

Have they said when the new code drops?

#15949 6 months ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Have they said when the new code drops?

Why tease us? I saw that release and couldn't wait to get home to try it ... Now crickets.

#15950 6 months ago

This new edition is breath-taking. Finally Stern have realised that less is more sometimes when it comes to colour! I wish they'd offer this as a playfield only option. I'd swap mine out in a flash, but not willing to pump in the thousands more to flip my Premium for this version.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

9,000 (Firm)
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

There are 18,150 posts in this topic. You are on page 319 of 363.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/319?hl=zaki and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.