(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 441 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(976 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AT AT walker (resized).jpg
IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2976 Super Awesome Pinball Show interview with Brian Eddy. Posted by jellikit (2 years ago)

Post #3298 First look and initial impressions. Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bmanpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#646 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

What’s a scalped le?
I guess I am lucky to lock in with one but curious what you’re talking about?

He’s talking about someone reselling for a profit.

#648 3 years ago
pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#1364 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Thanks for the up vote. You didn't answer my question.
I realize you're new but every few months we get some hot shot on Pinside that knows of a guy, that heard from a another guy that seemed believable. And because they believe the rumor themselves, they are very convincing and confident in retelling the "inside scoop". And so it goes.
Pinside is the number one source of misinformation and its mostly because people never stop to question. They read it on Pinside and therefore it must be true. I'm not sure which is worse, the talkers or the blind faith.
It's hard for me to believe that two guys with a combine one year on Pinside has a direct pipeline to Stern Pinball secrets.
Welcome to Pinside, Newbies.

Thanks for doing us newbies a favor and educating all of us newbies and for the warm reception.

#1430 3 years ago

If this is the real deal it should be a blast for myself and my kids, it’s looking good so far. Excited to see some gameplay.

1 week later
#3637 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

So, just so I don't lose track, when is the live feed on Friday and what is the link?
I also feel it's noteworthy that there was a lot of interest in the Mandalorian pinball from the streamline media and not only from the regular pinball posts and outlets. Obviously benefited from Disney backing and Star Wars fan base. Wondering how many Star Wars enthusiasts came out of the woodwork and discovered the hobby just for that specific release.

Just go to twitch and search DeadFlip. 6pm CDT I think? https://m.twitch.tv/deadflip/schedule

#3697 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

I thought I saw it move once out of the five times I watched it. My theory is that the figure is moving slightly when the game is getting nudged or the shaker goes off.

Yeah he/it Grogu, The Child or Baby Yoda doesn’t do shit!

#3702 2 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

Whens the game play reveal?

Friday on Twitch- 6pm I think CDT USA.

https://m.twitch.tv/deadflip/schedule

#3826 2 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

What time is stream tonight? Anybody have the link? Thanks.

https://m.twitch.tv/deadflip/schedule 6pm central

#4420 2 years ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

OK, on a serious note. How do I hide my LE from my wife? I figured out the "don't have it delivered while she's home" thing, but not how to camouflage it once it's in place.

Hide the invoice in the cab and use the Force.

#4459 2 years ago
Quoted from jrockne:

I’m Looking forward to this pin, but I may be bias...
This is the entrance to my game room...[quoted image]

Amazing, I want to see more!

#4522 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I never want to hear shit from anyone here about how childish Wonka is!!

As opposed to possible upcoming Toy Story? You really fly that JJP flag. I like to branch out amongst manufacturers.

2 weeks later
#5003 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

Get my mando shooter rod tomorrow. Stern sent something a pound so has to be that. Now need the game and topper.

Are they already selling this?

4 weeks later
#6051 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:My le is shipping today. Yay

Same here! Should have it on Friday drop shipping from Stern. They are cranking them out now.

#6123 2 years ago

I’m pretty sure I saw Grogu move but that’s between him and I. Here’s my speakers and what they look like since we were on the topic.

B1E1867F-F080-4A4A-B3E2-49745F42F2FC (resized).jpegB1E1867F-F080-4A4A-B3E2-49745F42F2FC (resized).jpeg
#6172 2 years ago

Good idea to go over a lot of the screws… on my LE at least on the top of the playfield I found several that were loose holding on plastics etc. really really loose in fact. Also my right wire form return slid completely off of the post and that was loose after one game. Wouldn’t be Pinball if something didn’t need to be tightened!

So far I love the game and I feel like I don’t need to MOD anything much I’m sure there will be a lot of stuff upcoming but I’ve currently only done the speaker lights and the Lermods green Grogu flasher. Highly recommend that one it looks great in the back left corner.

#6205 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

So exciting to see photos and hear everyone’s reviews of the LEs. The color of the armor matches artwork quite nicely. Can’t wait to get mine next month! (Just noticed Stern’s nice touch of the black bolt heads for the legs.)

Mine did not come that way it has the standard stainless leg bolts. I do like the look of the black ones though!

#6379 2 years ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

This should be the mod of the year.
[quoted image]

Link to purchase? Tilt?

#6380 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Got the Mando LE leveled. Pretty much all legs should be adjusted to the same leg leveler position, meaning all leg levelers dialed all the way down (nut to the lowest position on the screw) works, which sets the machine at the lowest overall height. The adjustment is really, how high do you generally want the machine? If you want the machine an inch higher for players' standing comfort, adjust all the leg levelers for the adjustable nut to be 1 inch up. I made a machine stool to hold it up while I adjusted. Made it for my MMR about 4 years ago.
[quoted image][quoted image]
Edit: I noticed someone down voted this and if you do not agree with what I am stating here please add comments. I'd hate to give bad information. To me, it seems that the leg bolt holes for the back legs are 4.5 inches higher than the front leg bolt holes. My point was, that 4.5 inch difference (if all leg levelers are at the same height) gives pretty much exactly the right playfield angle to have the bubble between the 2 lines. Other people might be more exact with this, maybe using a digital level and going steeper. Just what I experienced with it, right or wrong.

I didn’t downvote this but I am at about a 6.8 and I like it front is all the way down and my bubble is slightly out of the lines but how accurate is that bubble actually?

#6424 2 years ago
Quoted from MartyMcfly:

Just showed up to pickup at terminal. Mandó is damaged! . Has anyone dealt with something like this?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Well that sucks sorry to hear that. I would not accept it! Don’t sign for it make them send it back. It looks like that one tipped over and got slid around.

#6452 2 years ago
Quoted from mphizzle:

This is my first pinball I have ever owned and really enjoy the game! However, I am having an issue with one of the scoring mechs. Anytime I use a flipper scoring occurs and one of the red flashers towards Grogu lights up as well. The flasher is at the top left on the playing field. Not sure if it’s a setting or something I can adjust. Any help on how to fix this would be great. High score pic is an example of some unrealistic scoring.
[quoted image]

I had the same problem and contacted stern support there is a little leaf switch under and on the backside of the foundry plastic right underneath that spot light that shines on Grogu chances are the leaf is too close. It’s easy to get out and adjust but I had no idea it was there and that was causing me to add Beskar just by hitting flippers.

59998E56-CAF6-487F-AC28-CF7DE2ADA33C (resized).jpeg59998E56-CAF6-487F-AC28-CF7DE2ADA33C (resized).jpegC42FF3F0-350E-4B65-9D1F-DFD10BF54E3D (resized).jpegC42FF3F0-350E-4B65-9D1F-DFD10BF54E3D (resized).jpegCF2F9ECD-6B52-4095-ACF2-F5BC92DFC49D (resized).pngCF2F9ECD-6B52-4095-ACF2-F5BC92DFC49D (resized).png
#6559 2 years ago
Quoted from ScottyC:

very nice. glad it worked out. What brand/model of speakers are those?

They must be having supply issues with Kenwood. I have Kenwood on mine but it seems like some others are getting these alternates. Heck they might be better??

#6570 2 years ago
Quoted from ChrisLIX:

Dont trust the bubble.. it's not enough reliable.

My bubble sucks! I'm at 6.8 and love it.

#6603 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

Folks,
Has anyone with a Premium/LE replaced the flipper rubber on the mini-PF? If so, how did you get to the flippers?
I started to remove the plastic cover, but getting at the 2 screws underneath is a tall task. I was wondering if there was an easy way to remove the mini-PF to get to them.
Thanks,

I replaced mine. 4 black screws and the plastic cover came off to replace rubbers. Just remove top piece only.

#6686 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I honestly enjoy it . I try and trap the balls , which becomes a lot harder when it’s steep . I did turn down their power just a hair and seems to make a difference .

I'm on the fence about it. It's fun but it's such a small area even while trapping balls. I find it pretty difficult and it moves very quickly of course even though I have turned down the flipper strength a bit.

#6797 2 years ago

Mine is holding strong with hot glue. That might not be the best option if it burns out but she's holding.

#6800 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

Cry me a river dude

This is funny!

1 week later
#6949 2 years ago
Quoted from Belvedere:

post # 6452 had an issue like this too. It might be that leaf switch under the pops as mentioned above

Yep that's it! It was me. This was not spaced appropriately.

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 22.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Wiz Mods

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 139.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

10,299 (OBO)
6,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bmanpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball?tu=Bmanpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.