(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

3 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,822 posts
  • 758 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by gamera9
  • Topic is favorited by 214 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 415 votes
    44%
  • Who's Out 196 votes
    21%
  • Don't Care 341 votes
    36%

(952 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5987C3CA-2C47-4DB6-9EB7-647F03A25ADB (resized).jpeg
Mando silver mirror surround and PB (resized).JPG
thumbnail_IMG_0190 (resized).jpg
3A0F114A-22D6-4EA4-A611-7046A54AEAA2 (resized).jpeg
75C73A61-E454-4F55-9A9D-5AE566241548 (resized).jpeg
D9B80881-9A09-40FC-BA4D-DA465ED58D50 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20210731_144209__01.jpg
20210731_084329 (resized).jpg
20210731_084340 (resized).jpg
20210731_140500 (resized).jpg
IMG-20210731-WA0006 (resized).jpeg
3A9F2F65-706C-4B8C-BEA7-9D3A285725B3 (resized).jpeg
20210730_231603 (resized).jpg
20210730_230216 (resized).jpg
20210730_092419 (resized).jpg
D09A506B-86C5-4AAB-A333-0C223FF5E369 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6822 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 137.
#6551 11 days ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

It has the unfortunate pairing of cool tones on the cabinet and warm tones on the pf; a design no-no that any artist/painter would immediately point out.

Normally I'd agree, but in this case it reflects the theme pretty well; cold gray beskar-clad Mando juxtaposed with a warm-hued desert planet.

#6552 11 days ago
Quoted from Purdue:

You’re not wrong in saying the premium art is the best from pictures.
But once you see them in person... The LE is the one easily. The backglass may be the coolest modern backglass i’ve ever seen. It has so much neat mirroring.

mirrored backglasses are incredible. I had tmnt and it was so pretty. I have AIQ and Stranger things LE, the AIQ backglass is awesome.

#6553 11 days ago
Quoted from Purdue:

You’re not wrong in saying the premium art is the best from pictures.
But once you see them in person... The LE is the one easily. The backglass may be the coolest modern backglass i’ve ever seen. It has so much neat mirroring.

I’ll definitely need to check it out live then. Don’t make me feel bad for passing up a local LE

#6554 11 days ago
Quoted from djWHEAT:

Anyone outside of IL heard any news on Preimums? We're in NE, and usually they arrive here pretty quickly after IL, so I'm hoping to hear something today or tomorrow from my distro, and I hope a few extra dollars will convince them to deliver by the weekend!

I just spoke to my distributor in Michigan today. My premium arrives Monday.

#6555 11 days ago

A few tiny tiny scuffs on a few decals but otherwise made it in excellent condition 470 is here. Mando !

D605D22D-B588-42AE-9A21-0C1A15535347 (resized).jpeg
#6556 11 days ago

We are loving the new Mando! Spent all day unwrapping it and getting it just right. Updated the code, added the washers in the U-turn and waxed the playfield. What else did I miss?

What did everyone end up with on the flipper power?

B008C4E7-959E-4EBB-B7E7-6E7CCAD4350C (resized).jpeg

#6557 11 days ago
Quoted from georgejg:

We are lover the new Mando! Spent all day unwrapping it and getting it just right. Updated the code, added the washers in the U-turn and waxed the playfield. What else did I miss?
What did everyone end up with on the flipper power?
[quoted image]

I also, fixed the Grogu spotlight from falling out and put anti-rattle tape on the glass.

#6558 11 days ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

A few tiny tiny scuffs on a few decals but otherwise made it in excellent condition 470 is here. Mando ![quoted image]

very nice. glad it worked out. What brand/model of speakers are those?

#6559 11 days ago
Quoted from ScottyC:

They must be having supply issues with Kenwood. I have Kenwood on mine but it seems like some others are getting these alternates. Heck they might be better??

#6560 11 days ago

Just got these back today. They will be going on a Premium.

Mando Powder (resized).jpg
#6561 11 days ago

Anxious to see your orange metalwork in place.

#6562 11 days ago
Quoted from dinot:

[quoted image]

Is that the razor crest knob that's for sale on ebay?

#6563 11 days ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Is that the razor crest knob that's for sale on ebay?

Not sure which one is on eBay, but I got mine from Hookedonpinball

#6564 11 days ago

I played a Pro today. It still plays quite well imo but i have one complaint that may have just been the way this particular game was set up.
Several times when the ball dropped to the mini playfield, it would drop straight out without even touching the flipper once.
That was annoying but I enjoyed the game and still put up the current #1 High Score (and Something else)

#6565 11 days ago
Quoted from dinot:

[quoted image]

whats the exact name of that color? I was thinking of the same orange as the Mando title on side art

#6566 11 days ago
Quoted from ScottyC:

Hmm I had no idea there were different speakers on different LE models? I dont know what brand, but they do sound good.

#6567 10 days ago

Added to the family. Instant favorite for many. Easy to pick up. Action button that feels like it is supposed to be there. Most of my immediate mods done. Waiting on the side armor. Ramp protector definitely need redesigned. But it does look like the deflectors for the upper playfield have more welds in them. Only problem is the upper flippers are misaligned.

0FEDECB8-0F7C-43EE-9CF3-5F879A2E419E (resized).jpeg6787529F-A42D-4390-9DFB-DE22D7FACA83 (resized).jpeg

#6568 10 days ago

What slope are people putting theirs at and finding good? My bubble must be busted or positioned incorrectly cause my level says I'm at 6.6 but the bubble is not even close to in the middle.

#6569 10 days ago
Quoted from bemmett:

What slope are people putting theirs at and finding good? My bubble must be busted or positioned incorrectly cause my level says I'm at 6.6 but the bubble is not even close to in the middle.

Dont trust the bubble.. it's not enough reliable.

#6570 10 days ago
Quoted from ChrisLIX:

Dont trust the bubble.. it's not enough reliable.

My bubble sucks! I'm at 6.8 and love it.

#6571 10 days ago

Gotta let the clear coat dry before I install them.

IMG_20210721_232417__01.jpgIMG_20210721_232434__01.jpg
#6572 10 days ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

whats the exact name of that color? I was thinking of the same orange as the Mando title on side art

Illusion tangerine twist by Prismatic Powders. Hope to have pics of these installed soon.

#6573 10 days ago
Quoted from ScottyC:

Sound Ordnance P-52B

#6574 10 days ago

The orange is very garish to my eyes. A contrasting not complimenting colour is a better choice but each to their own.

#6575 10 days ago

Dear stern if your reading .. ( do they read pinside ?)

1) might be time to start double boxing ur machines reading this thread several of us got damaged boxes but were very lucky for no serious damage

2) please stop taping the certificate to the back glass it keeps leaving tape residue

3) please add some adjustment in menu to lower the strength of the shaker motor

4) time to move on from decals to something nicer for premium / le versions . My decals came with a few dings maybe time for something like radcals that can take a hit

Thanks !

#6576 10 days ago

Can radcals take a hit from a forklift? If so,

#6577 10 days ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Can radcals take a hit from a forklift? If so,

Anything to protect my property!

ME-0038 (resized).jpg
#6578 10 days ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Added to the family. Instant favorite for many. Easy to pick up. Action button that feels like it is supposed to be there. Most of my immediate mods done. Waiting on the side armor. Ramp protector definitely need redesigned. But it does look like the deflectors for the upper playfield have more welds in them. Only problem is the upper flippers are misaligned.
[quoted image][quoted image]

If you take that mini playfield off let me know how it goes. I'm curious how easy it will be

#6579 10 days ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

1) might be time to start double boxing ur machines
2) please stop taping the certificate to the back glass it keeps leaving tape residue
3) please add some adjustment in menu to lower the strength of the shaker motor

1) Blame the shippers. Two pieces of cardboard won't stop a forklift and a guy who doesn't give a crap about your stuff
2) This. This all day Stern
3) There is. Skaker Use: Off, Minimal, Moderate or Maximum. If you mean the actual strength it shakes the game and not the frequency then you have to manually adjust the swing arms on the shaker with an allen key.

#6580 10 days ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

1) Blame the shippers. Two pieces of cardboard won't stop a forklift and a guy who doesn't give a crap about your stuff
2) This. This all day Stern
3) There is. Skaker Use: Off, Minimal, Moderate or Maximum. If you mean the actual strength it shakes the game and not the frequency then you have to manually adjust the swing arms on the shaker with an allen key.

I deleted that post with the chastity belt, it was kind of grossing me out a little bit, bad post. Sorry guys.

#6581 10 days ago

Hi guys, just reviewed the Mando LE with 6,5 score out of 10, link to the video

#6582 10 days ago
Quoted from RETROCENGO:

I give your review a 6.5 out of 10.

#6584 10 days ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Shot in amazing, eye-popping 720p. What is this, 2010?

#6585 10 days ago
Quoted from RETROCENGO:

You probably should review with the latest software update installed.

Mandoh (resized).jpg

#6586 10 days ago
Quoted from RETROCENGO:

Doyle.

#6587 10 days ago
Quoted from RETROCENGO:

I like the orange sling rubber on there. Never thought of doing that.

#6588 10 days ago
Quoted from RETROCENGO:

Are you Arnold’s illegitimate son?

Head for the chopper!( Arnold voice)

#6589 10 days ago

If you you're into art... I picked one up to go next to my game.

There's a killer officially licensed Mando piece on up on Bottleneck Gallery by Mark Englert with a glow in the dark ink layer.
Check it: https://bottleneckgallery.com/collections/homepage-main/products/mark-englert-marshal-of-mos-pelgo-timed-edition

Good news is its a timed edition thru Sunday so its not sold out.. yet!

marshal-of-mos-pelgo-FINAL_2048x (resized).jpg
#6590 10 days ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Good news is its a timed edition thru Sunday so its not sold out.. yet!

And very affordable to boot! Looks great. I wonder if they will do more of these.

#6591 10 days ago

Installed - looks pretty good imo. I've been working on other flipper topper designs as well (pulse rifle, blaster, extending the artwork from the lane guides, etc).

thinking about making a small run of these if anyone is interested.

IMG_20210722_182538.jpgIMG_20210722_182548.jpgIMG_20210722_182554.jpg
#6592 10 days ago
Quoted from yancy:

Stern shakers have no romance, straight to the jackhammer.

I usually turn mine off and it will be when my le arrives. Its still there for whoever wants to have it going but I'm not a fan these days. Use to be a must for me to have one. Now having the machine shaking around does nothing to enhance play for me.

#6593 10 days ago

Surprise this am from teenager in the family… joker

524204D3-43DB-4C28-83A8-913D7807FC78 (resized).jpeg

#6594 9 days ago

Are premiums no longer on the line at Stern? Anyone know what is on the line currently if not Mando Premium?

#6595 9 days ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Are premiums no longer on the line at Stern? Anyone know what is on the line currently if not Mando Premium?

I'm pretty sure they are running Iron Maiden on a line right now.

#6596 9 days ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

His video editing and title graphics / font choice are maybe 2.5 out of 10? :p

#6597 9 days ago

[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow are they the Wizard Mod art blades? They really fit in with the art on the playfield, very nice Sir!

#6598 9 days ago
Quoted from DallasJ:

Wow are they the Wizard Mod art blades? They really fit in with the art on the playfield, very nice Sir!

Yeah, took a chance on WizardMod, turned out quite well I think. Extends the playfield out up the sides pretty well and blended into the back. For creating it before he probably had a machine to work from, they did well.

#6599 9 days ago

Yeah, took a chance on WizardMod, turned out quite well I think. Extends the playfield out up the sides pretty well and blended into the back. For creating it before he probably had a machine to work from, they did well.

I too bought the WIzard Mods side blades. Though mine have been stuck in customs in Miami for over 3 weeks. Sigh, now I have to wait to install my pinstadiums.

#6600 9 days ago

Folks,
Has anyone with a Premium/LE replaced the flipper rubber on the mini-PF? If so, how did you get to the flippers?

I started to remove the plastic cover, but getting at the 2 screws underneath is a tall task. I was wondering if there was an easy way to remove the mini-PF to get to them.

Thanks,

There are 6822 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 137.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside