(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 161 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 153.
#1351 2 years ago
Screenshot 2021-05-10 7.08.56 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2021-05-10 7.08.56 PM (resized).png
#1352 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

4) it’s Disney. Disney sucks and you know they are limiting the creative freedom of the team big time

Not necessarily, Stern SW had about as much assets as I've seen on any pin, 400+ film clips from three of the biggest blockbuster movies of all time with appropriate audio clips from the movies. I believe GotG (also Disney has a lot of film clips too).

Just because JJP PotC had poor assets from Disney just means JJP couldn't negotiate the correct assets (I believe someone from JJP said the PotC asset deal was blown).

I'm not saying that it is or isn't gonna be like The Shadow but that doesn't bother me (I don't own TS) and likely it'll be different enough, I own Iron Man and Metallica pro both are look alike but I love them both and play them both and don't plan on selling either, I own AFM but I could buy MM or Stranger Things they are different enough.

#1353 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Right out of the box! Gary says, “You’re welcome.”

Underlord_youre_welcome (resized).pngUnderlord_youre_welcome (resized).png
#1354 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

He's also telling us things that are most likely to happen anyway. I don't need a secret guy for any of that.
And you just joined Pinside 49 days ago. Both from Texas living less than an hour apart.

It’s almost as if I joined because I started amassing a collection of pinball machines because of COVID? And we only live 40 min away from each other.... almost like we could know each other? Weird I tell ya.... I’m always amazed at how people with the same hobbies tend to gravitate towards each other, it’s odd no doubt #Sarcasm

#1355 2 years ago

Is it Tuesday yet?

#1356 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Is it Tuesday yet?

5 more minutes...we're almost there.

#1357 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

4) it’s Disney. Disney sucks and you know they are limiting the creative freedom of the team big time

Knowing the Disney Team in NY personally that does the licensing, this is just not true. Sorry, sometimes the stuff on Disney is Political and for a reason...meaning media lies.

#1358 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

Tux is my buddy. I sold him my GnR. Good dude.
I didn’t spoil any major secrets or leak anything juicy.
Just a couple small details I got and the part about not having the music in the reveal I thought was interesting.
I don’t even know what the art stuff means. Just what I heard.

Thanks for the up vote. You didn't answer my question.

I realize you're new but every few months we get some hot shot on Pinside that knows of a guy, that heard from a another guy that seemed believable. And because they believe the rumor themselves, they are very convincing and confident in retelling the "inside scoop". And so it goes.

Pinside is the number one source of misinformation and its mostly because people never stop to question. They read it on Pinside and therefore it must be true. I'm not sure which is worse, the talkers or the blind faith.

It's hard for me to believe that two guys with a combine one year on Pinside has a direct pipeline to Stern Pinball secrets.

#1359 2 years ago

I guess that’ll be pretty easy to confirm tomorrow the advertisement to the pin doesn’t have the theme or music from the show huh?

And I am new to the hobby, but since I started last July I’ve bought 20+ pins and met a lot of friends and interesting interesting people through those transactions.

Quoted from Mr68:

I realize you're new but every few months we get some hot shot on Pinside that knows of a guy, that heard from a another guy that seemed believable. And because they believe the rumor themselves, they are very convincing and confident in retelling the "inside scoop". And so it goes.
Pinside is the number one source of misinformation and its mostly because people never stop to question. They read it on Pinside and therefore it must be true. I'm not sure which is worse, the talkers or the blind faith.
It's hard for me to believe that two guys with a combine one year on Pinside has a direct pipeline to Stern Pinball secrets.
Welcome to Pinside, Newbies.

#1361 2 years ago

Ooooh. Pretty.

#1362 2 years ago

Is that a real image or are you good at photoshop?

#1363 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

This is the way.
[quoted image]

Are those vertical flippers ?

#1364 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Welcome to Pinside, Newbies.

Thanks for doing us newbies a favor and educating all of us newbies and for the warm reception.

#1365 2 years ago

he is good ar photo shop. may even work for stern as bland as it is

#1366 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

he is good ar photo shop. may even work for stern as bland as it is

Looks real enough. Like the right side of the game. Not sure what to think of that baby yoda figure yet

#1367 2 years ago

the mandelorian head mech upper playfield "the battle field 2.0" looks like it rotates back, with the targets... I was initially thinking banzai run when the flippers were in that position, clearly it will rotate that upper playfield.

#1368 2 years ago

he did such a good job to include the Lil Badge and all. Prob could have did a gif with the 4th be with you vid Scrolling in the pic he is that good

#1369 2 years ago

dayum it is gone / Vader says NoOoOOoOOOoOoOoOOoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1370 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

5 more minutes...we're almost there.

Tuesday 11th here in Australia luchtime.... Come on Stern show us....

#1371 2 years ago

Just like a Disney Vault VHS you gotta act quick! It's gone!

#1372 2 years ago

Baby Yoda is way too big too much space taken up, real or not. I had a design thought, what do you think? Have a hidden shot area of the playfield, or an upper playfield that is enclosed like the Mandalorian helmet and use a camera, lighting and the LCD to track the ball so you need to look at the LCD to navigate the hidden shots. Not likely here, just thought that would be innovative and cool.

#1373 2 years ago

Wow that disappeared quick

#1374 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Looks real enough. Like the right side of the game. Not sure what to think of that baby yoda figure yet

Yeah, it was looking odd - like 'draped' in.. interesting!

#1375 2 years ago

I captured it before it went down, can I re post it?

#1376 2 years ago
Quoted from BlackTiePinhead:

Hell yes

#1377 2 years ago

I have the best distributor. He called asking if I wanted this pin...I told him I bought SW Prem and couldn't move it fast enough.

Please do

#1378 2 years ago

Do it!

#1379 2 years ago

Pm?

#1380 2 years ago

Yes

#1381 2 years ago

Saw this on FB....

185549413_4572266569455309_2249978438119371689_n (resized).jpg185549413_4572266569455309_2249978438119371689_n (resized).jpg
#1382 2 years ago

Please do!

#1384 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

Tux is my buddy. I sold him my GnR. Good dude.
I didn’t spoil any major secrets or leak anything juicy.
Just a couple small details I got and the part about not having the music in the reveal I thought was interesting.
I don’t even know what the art stuff means. Just what I heard.

People like having inside information shared, but word of advice...people don’t like the approach of “I know more than you and I’m not talking”.

If there is stuff you want to share, share away. But if you elect not to share something (which is frequently wise) best to avoid inferring that you have more data. If you want to share it but dont want people to know it’s coming from you, call K-Man, he’s really a lot of fun.

Quoted from freddy:

Wow that disappeared quick

Yep, gone before we even got any complaints from any one...the user edited his own post.

#1385 2 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Saw this on FB....
[quoted image]

This is the same one that was just taken down. #Legit

#1386 2 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Saw this on FB....
[quoted image]

That's the LE then, with the plaque..

#1387 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

I guess that’ll be pretty easy to confirm tomorrow the advertisement to the pin doesn’t have the theme or music from the show huh?
And I am new to the hobby, but since I started last July I’ve bought 20+ pins and met a lot of friends and interesting interesting people through those transactions.

As I already said, most of what you posted is likely to happen anyway. It's you trying to take credit from a secret source that I object to.

Quoted from Bmanpin:

Thanks for doing us newbies a favor and educating all of us newbies and for the warm reception.

Wasn't intend to you or any others. No matter, I apologize for the misunderstanding and have edited my comment.

#1388 2 years ago

So does the Mando helmet playfield fold back during play? Hmm

#1389 2 years ago

Does anyone see a pop bumper?

#1390 2 years ago

Baby Yoda's (yeah yeah) has an odd spot on it. Hopefully he grabs the ball off the ramp or something fun

#1391 2 years ago

An LE was just released to the market. Lord.

#1392 2 years ago

This ramp looks awesome to hit and probably has the magnetic hold of some sort? 622652BF-16DC-40D4-B0AE-ACE2040D0AF2 (resized).jpeg622652BF-16DC-40D4-B0AE-ACE2040D0AF2 (resized).jpeg

#1393 2 years ago

Looks kind of like it has an elevated orbit behind the helmet from the left side to the right - a ramp orbit?

#1394 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Season 2 was over and done with 6 months ago.

Exactly!

Quoted from rai:

Not necessarily, Stern SW had about as much assets as I've seen on any pin, 400+ film clips from three of the biggest blockbuster movies of all time with appropriate audio clips from the movies. I believe GotG (also Disney has a lot of film clips too).
Just because JJP PotC had poor assets from Disney just means JJP couldn't negotiate the correct assets (I believe someone from JJP said the PotC asset deal was blown).
I'm not saying that it is or isn't gonna be like The Shadow but that doesn't bother me (I don't own TS) and likely it'll be different enough, I own Iron Man and Metallica pro both are look alike but I love them both and play them both and don't plan on selling either, I own AFM but I could buy MM or Stranger Things they are different enough.

I thought stern SW was lucasfilm?

#1395 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

This ramp looks awesome to hit and probably has the magnetic hold of some sort? [quoted image]

Back to plastic ramps?

#1396 2 years ago

If this is legit it looks very interesting. Love all the season 2 content on the back glass.

#1397 2 years ago

Looks pretty packed!

#1398 2 years ago
Quoted from Dahawk007:

If this is legit it looks very interesting. Love all the season 2 content on the back glass.

Of course its legit

#1399 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

This ramp looks awesome to hit and probably has the magnetic hold of some sort? [quoted image]

I seriously hope that baby Yoda (Grogu for you nerds) is a mech that rotates and picks the ball up out of the dish at the top of that ramp with some sort of magnet in his hand (similar to Stranger Things magnetic ball lock).
Why else would his arm be out like that.

#1400 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Looks pretty packed!

This was my thought. I think it looks great at least from that angle...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, VA
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 22.95
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.