IMG_1667 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1577 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1573 (resized).jpeg
Untitled_Artwork (resized).jpeg
6b38275c1350a9d4 (resized).jpeg
7316D752-5A5C-4581-BA1C-E56BCA4517F9 (resized).jpeg
6E5ABBEB-9834-406A-A5ED-98B6360DEEEA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Dan, I mean no offense whatsoever but can you listen and have the code completed for Houdini thus fixing the known flipper issue?

What flipper issue?

#43 4 years ago

I thought that’s what their updated power supplies fixed?

3 weeks later
#100 4 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I am almost certain to never see one of these in person, just curious.

I thought we were going to go to D&B for your birthday? Bummer.

1 year later
#301 3 years ago

Not sure how well LOV will sell for them, but for selfish reasons, I hope to god they make it. Haha. It shoots as good as sterns and the flippers feel great. Shouldn’t be very expensive to make either. Hoping for Hot Wheels pricing or less if they make it.

Make my dreams come true AP!!

#304 3 years ago

For those that haven’t played LOV, here’s a video I did where I showed most of the game on the old revision. I had no idea what I was doing in modes, but there seems to be a lot to do and a good challenge to try and get all the requirements for the wizard mode.

The game is very washed out due to lots of sun I couldn’t battle on the stream. It has very similar lighting to hot wheels. Lots of RGB and a little on the dark side.

The game definitely needs animation help, sound upgrade (some of the sound clips and call outs seemed bad way lite over the speakers), but I fully expect this to be cleaned up in the production game, should they make it.

Here’s to hoping!!

#306 3 years ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

Can we get a multi-level playfield? They are extinct in pinball unless you have more than 9K. Joe Balcer your my hero!

Almost all those games are not very fun though. I wouldn’t mind a note mini upper playfield like the Elvis one though. A quick trip that adds a shot or two.

#308 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Beg to differ - POTC and WOZ have pretty well-integrated upper playfields that are fun

POTCs would be better if it didn’t rock. I like the right one of WOZ. The left one not so much. They should’ve only done one of them.

#312 3 years ago

It’s too much. Cool effect until you play it. Gets old SO fast. Have it never rock or only rock at certain moments. It would make it more impactful.

#314 3 years ago

When you have a cool feature like that, I think less is more. But don’t make it so infrequent that most players never experience it. The hyper loop on SW is too infrequent, the rocking ship is too much. The UV in STH is just right.

Another awesome thing about LOV. It has magnets that are great. They are offset in the top portion of the game. Let’s that Kracken area give an awesome effect on the balls without ever screwing the player over with cheap magnet fling drains.

#324 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

ACNC has one of the best upper playfields in pinball IMO! It's one of the main reasons I hang on to it!

Definitely. So good GNR copied it. Haha

#339 3 years ago

Rumors on when the next game will be announced?

1 month later
#381 2 years ago

That wouldn’t sell. American needs to run a good licensed theme. Hot wheels was a step in the right direction, but it needs to be a theme people will buy pretty much no matter what.

If they did Sherlock or say Legends of Valhalla, that would have to be the other game they do during the year as it wouldn’t sell nearly as much, but would help create more offerings like stern does.

2 weeks later
#408 2 years ago

It’s pretty easy and repeatable to backhand the left scoop from the left flipper. I can do it at will now. Shooter lane shot is hard, but rarely has rejects.

1 week later
#449 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Run-DMC (also spelled Run-D.M.C.) was an American hip hop group from Hollis, Queens, New York
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run-DMC
I'll be honest though, I don't know the difference between the two.

They are essentially the same, with hip hop being more of a multifaceted term while rap was born from hip hop.

Give me a 90s hip hop game with all the top groups. That would be amazing.

2 weeks later
#516 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Was going to ask the same question. And in addition, what type of games are they? Long playing Hobbit style, brutal fast TWD style etc?

they are all long players. Houdini and Oktoberfest are games that are easy to live, hard to prosper games.

Hot wheels is much easier to make shots so it’s more about going after all the risk/reward it offers.

The other two it’s hard enough to make shots let alone go after lots of strategies.

I enjoy all of them.

1 week later
#525 2 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

In the very least we’ll know by August because AP reserved a spot at Southern Fried Gaming for their 4th game.

That’s been taken down. Looks like there was a miscommunication.

#540 2 years ago

Yeah. Stills for sure. Not really animations right now. If they beef that up as well as the music and callouts, look out.

#542 2 years ago

Best use of magnets I’ve ever seen in a game. For sure.

1 week later
#578 2 years ago

I hope it would be just a manufacture of the current game with added support for LCD work and music and callouts. Leave the rest alone.

#581 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Seconded. Haven't played but have watched enough video to know the layout and mechs are incredible and really it just needs animations and storytelling help. Could maybe see adjusting one of the mode start shots to be more accessible, but at the same time there are three of them so plenty of opportunities to get going and lots to do outside of modes as well.

On the one by me, the left mode Star shot under the flipper is a very safe backhand from the bottom left flipper.

Decent amount of rejects if you go after the shooter lane one from a forehand though.

#584 2 years ago

Excuse me sir. Avatar and NBA are some of the greatest games ever made. Haha

#587 2 years ago

Oh I’m familiar with Del. I like your style.

#590 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Anyone know a video that shows the ship on LOV doing something?

The ship doesn’t move, it’s a physical ball lock that is fed from the side ramp via the upper flipper. Lock three balls there for multiball.

#593 2 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I hear that if you get drunk enough it rocks side-to-side.

Ship-gate. DOES IT MOVE?!?

#596 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

There's already a good amount in it! Ship lock, Thor's hammer, Kraken magnets...

But where’s the magic? I want to see the ball do something magical!

#599 2 years ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

6 months left with the promise of 2 pins. This is going to be interesting!

Oh they are definitely only doing one game in this year. I thought they already confirmed that?

#603 2 years ago

I’m also I’m the camp that these will be ready to ship day 1.

2 weeks later
#623 2 years ago

I think it would be cool to run two games at once. Have the lesser popular unlicensed theme for the sugars fans, then a killer licensed theme to get the hype and FOMO going.

#627 2 years ago

I think it would also be cool for them to do two versions. Their regular version, then one LE version that has different trim, unique cabinet art and backglass and unique art blades only to that mode. Everything else is the same.

1 month later
#679 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

how will it fare as an unlicensed theme?

Similar to Houdini and Oktoberfest.

#681 2 years ago
Quoted from pinball2020:

If a game is fun and has the world famous "just one more game" quality the game will sell itself . Yes, licenses can draw you in but the gameplay keeps you.

Agreed. I’m super pumped they are probably going to make it, but licenses are what sell games, so I expect the sales of LOV to be on the low end.

#684 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Do you think we'll see improved art? Improved callouts? What do you expect to make this 'production ready'?
I think the art is decent but still looks a bit 'advanced amateur'.

Art not so much. Yes on the rest. Hoping for lots of additions in LCD work, callouts, sounds and music. Animations too.

#687 2 years ago
Quoted from Travahontas:

They’d better clean up the art :-/

I love the playfield art. Scott does awesome work.

#690 2 years ago

Gonna have to agree to disagree there. Franchi is best at drawing real stuff. I hope Scott’s work stays if this game is made.

#693 2 years ago
Quoted from Travahontas:

Guess so! Franchi’s graphic design and comic style work is awesome too. And it looks appropriate for a $8-10k pin. [quoted image][quoted image]

I prefer pretty much everything else I’ve seen from him to these two examples.

#697 2 years ago
Quoted from Travahontas:

Interesting opinions! Curious - what games have your fav art packages?

Xmen Wolverine LE is one of my favorites (backglass and cabinet only. Playfield is meh)

Pretty much anything Yeti does. Hard not to like his stuff.

Sword of rage is good all around.

Older games? Whitewater is really good. MM is good.

2 weeks later
#732 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

How does Legends of Valhalla stack up in shot variety?

Left scoop (bottom)
Under left upper flipper
Left orbit
Left ramp
Spinner to the right of the left ramp
Center ramp
Horseshoe under the ship
Side ramp
Right orbit
Shot below the right orbit back to the shooter lane.

I hope they keep LOV to 6k or under if they make it. They will have trouble selling a lot even at that price. If they are 7k, they won’t sell many at all.

I’m only interested at 6k or less. If they can undercut sterns pro significantly that might get a lot to flock to them on price alone.

#745 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

One Houdini just showed up in stock at Nitro -- $7,350.00. Is that a price increase?

I don’t think so.

#747 2 years ago
Quoted from zahner:

Mine loaded with shaker, non glare glass and art blades was right at $7k in 2018

From AP? Dang. Didn’t realize they were ever that cheap NIB.

1 week later
#763 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

No wonder you have bagged on AP before

Huh?

#768 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I've gotten an invite to it. Unfortunately can't go.
It would be exciting to see a new pin there.
LTG : )

Yeah. That sounds like a good time.

I’m hoping they bring some to Pincinnati! We shall see.

#789 2 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Probably wishful thinking, but am I the only one hoping that there might be 2 games announced at Expo by API?

I was kinda thinking this same thing. Would be very exciting!

#831 2 years ago

Toy story is amazing. I’m absolutely asking for it. Haha.

#846 2 years ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

I'll be over when you order it. We can both sing Randy Newman's "you got a friend in me" over and over and over while we play....

Literally plays once during the movie for like a minute. I can see why you don’t like it though. Everyone that is in their mid 30s has seen this movie like 200 times.

#855 2 years ago

It’s pretty good. No BS.

2 weeks later
#908 2 years ago

All info per PinballStar:

8400 for deluxe edition. No idea on pricing of the classic edition.

Deluxe Edition Playfield Features:

3 Flippers
6 Balls
3 Metal Ramps with Wireform returns
Special Gold-Foil Apron *Deluxe Exclusive
Sculpted and hand-painted Odin figure *Deluxe Exclusive
Special hand-painted shields on ship *Deluxe Exclusive
Interactive Thor’s Hammer
1 Hidden Kraken Magnet
1 Thor’s Hammer Magnet above top lanes
1 Spinner
1 Berzerker Controllable Drop Target
7 Stand-Up Targets
Flippers lit with Apron Lighting
Over 100 RGB lights
2 Spotlights
12 Flashers
Sculpted and hand-painted Skull Pile
500 Professional Callouts
Epic Soundtrack featuring 23 licensed music tracks from Two Steps from Hell
Rule Features:

22 Total modes, including:
16 Legend Battle modes (5 are multiball)
6 other modes (3 are multiball)
Valhalla Wizard Mode
Ragnarok Super Wizard Mode
Deluxe Edition Cabinet Features:

Real Mirrored Backglass *Deluxe Exclusive
Topper *Deluxe Exclusive
15.6" Full Color High-Resolution LCD
4 stereo speakers plus 8” cabinet subwoofer
Upgraded gold-color Powder Coated side rails, backbox hinges, lockdown bar and legs *Deluxe Exclusive
Shaker Motor *Deluxe Feature
Knocker *Deluxe Feature
Anti-Reflective ‘Magic’ Playfield Glass *Deluxe Feature
275 lbs. unboxed
75"H x 29"W x 55"D

Watch a gameplay livestream on Tuesday Oct 26 on DEAD FLIP on Twitch !

4A75AAE5-8865-41C7-8372-8569A274941C (resized).jpeg4A75AAE5-8865-41C7-8372-8569A274941C (resized).jpeg4F09C257-B536-4370-BF8C-D9FFF0805F07 (resized).jpeg4F09C257-B536-4370-BF8C-D9FFF0805F07 (resized).jpeg680D66D4-52FC-41B0-AA5B-D3B576FAB212 (resized).jpeg680D66D4-52FC-41B0-AA5B-D3B576FAB212 (resized).jpeg8B4275BF-6BB9-4B0B-8014-28A353077EC1 (resized).jpeg8B4275BF-6BB9-4B0B-8014-28A353077EC1 (resized).jpeg98E1FD16-F1B7-4933-86EF-27B9E5EB78C6 (resized).jpeg98E1FD16-F1B7-4933-86EF-27B9E5EB78C6 (resized).jpegF13C6052-EA5F-414A-B086-458022606A80 (resized).jpegF13C6052-EA5F-414A-B086-458022606A80 (resized).jpeg

#910 2 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Games are in select arcades today. Go flip it!
The following locations have Legends of Valhalla Deluxe Edition available to play now:
 Enterrium, 2 Woodfield Mall Unit A, Schaumburg, IL 60173
 Pinball Gallery, 81 Lancaster Ave, Malvern, PA 19355
 Bang Back Pinball Lounge, 741 Saluda Ave, Columbia, SC 29205
 Pocketeer Billiards, 2444 Clinton St, Buffalo, NY 14224
 Jackbar, 143 Havemeyer St, Brooklyn, NY 11211
The following locations will have Legends of Valhalla Deluxe Edition available to play the week of October 25:
 TILT Pinball Bar, 113 E 26th St #110, Minneapolis, MN 55404
 Colorado Pinball Pub, 6209 S Santa Fe Dr, Littleton, CO 80120
 Ayce Gogi Van Nuys, 7128 Van Nuys Blvd, Van Nuys, CA 91405
 Ayce Gogi West Hills, 6705 Fallbrook Ave, West Hills, CA 91307
 Next Level Pinball Shop & Museum, 1458 NE 25th Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97124
 CoinTaker, 1437 PA-61, Sunbury, PA 17801
Details in thisweekinpinball cover story

Any details you can provide of any code updates or additional LCD work we can expect to be different from the prototypes?

Looks great!

#922 2 years ago

Lets see off the top of my head:
9 months of code updates based on AP group testing and IFPA member feedback. Rules are similar to the prototype games but enhanced with some animations, callouts, and lightshows.
New code framework and OS.
Message system clearly describing shots for each mode/battle/etc.
All new artwork by Scott Gullicks for the display/characters/modes/battles, etc. Display refinements.
500 new callouts by 9 voice talents including the reprise of Odin by Jeff Teolis
Changes to the playfield including additional magnet, skulpts, lighting additions, optos, different sound system, wireforms, a bunch of things.
No waiting. Go play it today at one of the 11 arcades that have games or will get them early next week (west coast/midwest).

Awesome! Fingers crossed we can get one to Pincinnati so everyone can see the prototype and the final version.

#923 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Any pricing out yet on standards?

No not yet per PinballStar

#940 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Was the Thor hammer up-post replaced with a magnet in the production version?

Per pinball profile interview yes. There is a magnet instead of an up post.

#943 2 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

This will sit nicely next to your GOT.

Fingers crossed the standard fits my budget!

#954 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Seen a post from a distro that the standard Is 7395 so 1k less... definitely think the deluxe for 1k more is well worth that with what extras are included.

Not great for my wallet. Which distro posted that?

#975 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Why does the license fee matter? Houdini is 7k and Oktoberfest is 7400. I’d assume they price it by all in cost plus margin.
Hot wheels was fun but not much in that pin [quoted image]

Comparing LOV to Houdini or Oktoberfest isn’t apples to apples. Way more in those games. Comparing LOV to Hot Wheels is a better comparison imo.

The difference between Hot Wheels and LOV is licensed compared to unlicensed really.

#979 2 years ago

I didn’t think they did anything but the calendar? I haven’t seen this.

#983 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

So do you think the BOM cost for hw and lov is the same? I assume you’ve payed/seen both. I haven’t, I’ve only owned hot wheels and played the others. I don’t know what’s in lov but my point is still it’s all in cost plus margin. It’s the reason AP has different pricing for these titles is why i put that. I’m not comparing it to another title specific besides bringing up the point hot wheels didn’t have much so I see why it’s cheaper. License vs non license doesnt drive the price as much

I would honestly think that Hot Wheels cost more than LOV to make. This ignores the overall increase in parts pricing from supply chain issues.

That’s the beauty of this game. They made something that’s very fun and it has nothing in it in terms of toys/mechs.

#986 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

And you need to add to the LOV BOM that 2 companies are making it and need to be paid unlike Houdini. API and Riot. All that creative work wasn’t a donation of kindness.

I’m purely speaking from a nuts and bolts standpoint. Materials. You’re absolutely right.

#990 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

The music alone makes me want it!!!

Did you play one of these? Would love to hear more about the callouts and music. Impossible to hear the one on stream yesterday.

#999 2 years ago

That sculpt doesn’t look good. The art on the cabinet and the playfield does. It’s great. Glad I’m not too picky I guess.

#1002 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

If Stern released this would you guys be praising the artwork

Yes. I have Scott’s artwork on my GOT. Love it.

#1084 2 years ago

I say another new game. Bring it!

#1091 2 years ago

If this isn’t the coolest this ever, I don’t know what is.

B3468CF8-6EDF-4369-93EA-13AD075381D7 (resized).pngB3468CF8-6EDF-4369-93EA-13AD075381D7 (resized).png
#1099 2 years ago

Just heard the home brew contest has to be a game that hasn’t been seen before yesterday. I hope they rethink that. Sonic spinball needs to be mass produced.

#1105 2 years ago

Competition is always good. If anything this will hopefully increase the number of homebrews taken on each year.

#1108 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Disagree. Homebrew is hard and the community helps each other a lot.

They will still help each other. If they don’t, that’s on them. No reason to stop. If they are really in it together, they will be happy for anyone that wins.

Quoted from TreyBo69:

Again, if something is worth mass producing...then mass produce it. The contest is unnecessary.

What in pinball is necessary? This is a fun incentive that will be very interesting to see how it plays out. I just hope they try to give the homebrews that are already established a shot.

#1109 2 years ago

I’m not gonna act like I know what the homebrew folks think of this, but it could be really cool. And the more chance of a homebrew getting massed produced is a good thing. Before now it was a complete crapshoot it seemed like. Now we know one will get made each year. Or at least next year. Haha.

#1111 2 years ago

Sorry didn’t realize you were in the home brew crowd. So if so many are not viable, then it will only be a select few that will make sense, leaving the community largely unaffected I guess? Then you’ll will probably get some to come to the forefront that know there’s a path to production for them that may have not went down the road before.

#1113 2 years ago

Maybe I’m misunderstanding what they are doing. Aren’t they just going to look over the the various projects throughout the year then decide which one they want to build?

What are they leaving to the whims of the community?

#1116 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Maybe I’m misunderstanding what they’re doing? I thought it was take the game to Expo and people vote on it

Yeah I’m not totally sure as I didn’t watch the seminar. But I think they are deciding, not us.

#1135 2 years ago

Damn! All the buzz over CGC’s Cactus Canyon Remake has stolen the thunder from AP’s Valhalla! I hope AP is still on track to sell out of Deluxe models and sell even more standard models.

Deluxe is already sold out to distros.

#1137 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Are you sure? Nitro still allows you to put a deposit on their website which usually means they have some.

They are a distro. Yes they have some. But all games have been sold from AP to distros.

#1139 2 years ago

Yes they buy all of them. Presold or not. Not surprising at all in this market. No distro have stock. And I would assume any stock is better than no stock.

#1153 2 years ago

Just plan on it being 7500. Make the order once it’s on the line in 6 months.

1 week later
#1158 2 years ago

Come to Pincinnati and play both the prototype and the production versions of Legends of Valhalla!

First weekend in December. Cincinnati, OH.

#1160 2 years ago

Interesting. Please remind whomever is bringing the prototype to contact me. Is this the pinball garage game?

Yes pinball garage. I’m sure you have Brad’s info.

2 months later
#1255 2 years ago
Quoted from Brazy:

Bob.. shouldn't you change your name to..BobBayBuccs... now?

Once a wildcat, always a wildcat. These colors don’t run.

3 months later
#1392 1 year ago

The sonic game that Ryan made would sell 100%. Too bad stern has that license and not AP.

1 week later
#1418 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

So wrong. Jason Edmiston art is next level. He uses actual people to create the images with lighting, then hand paints it.

Huh? So he got all the actors from Halloween to come over and pose for him to make the Halloween art?

2 weeks later
#1429 1 year ago
Quoted from Wizkid93:

This is speculation on my part but it Could be 300+ games entirely, despite alot of "meh" and people not liking it, that I've met, the game is selling pretty damn well.

Oktoberfest has been in production for 4 years. They’ve only sold 300 plus of them? I wouldn’t call that a success. But I do like that AP keeps everything on the line so they can keep busy as orders for any of their games come in. Something that no other company is doing.

If they actually build sonic spinball, they are going to need a bigger factory. Haha

#1432 1 year ago
Quoted from Wizkid93:

You know I should have clarified they made about 200ish so far this run alone and they're ramping it up to finish the run.

Oh wow! That’s awesome and I think proves that their model works of keeping games on the line for years. Takes time for folks to see the merits of certain games as we all know.

#1445 1 year ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Could possibly be the street level game that Barry O was working on for them before his death?

You have my attention.

#1451 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

You seriously thought only 200 Octoberfests have ever been sold?

Nope. I thought that was what someone else was saying. I misunderstood them.

1 week later
#1495 1 year ago

LOV is selling very well and there are lots of orders for the Classic Edition which they will release later this year.

Not sure how this is possible. There is no pricing, and any distro I’ve talked to has little to no interested lists for it.

But excited that they are releasing a classic version!

1 month later
#1567 1 year ago

They are definitely improving with each game.

#1572 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Improving in what way though? Build quality? Programming? Theme choice? If I had to pick two AP’s to bring home right now it would hands down be Houdini and Ocktoberfest which I believe to be the companies best offerings to date.

Layout theme rules animations. Build quality was always there. Except maybe the flipper issue on early Houdinis

Hot wheels is their best shooter and best animations by far. Rules I can’t really say as all games are different and have their merits. Everyone has different tastes for rules too. I got into hot wheels rules quicker than the other games for sure.

#1577 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

but you can’t really credit AP for the animations

Sure you can. It’s a disservice to the team to claim those are copy and paste. They had to organize everything. It worked well. I hope it continues.

Alice isn’t deep at all, surprised you like that so much.

#1580 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It’s not “deep” but try getting to the end of it haha.

Took me a few months but got the billion point shot. Fun challenge for sure.

#1582 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

He was always talking to the wrong guy there...Try getting to the end

I’m actually pretty shitty at getting to wizard modes. Just all came together that one game.

#1585 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

I got wizard on TZ once. i think that's when i lost interest in the game.
I felt like a cheat, there's no way a hack like me should be playing a wizard mode.
I like getting to the mini wiz modes like Sea of Simulation though.

It is funny how the seemly impossible dream of reaching a wizard mode makes it a keeper. Like, you’ll never see it, and it makes you want the game more. Haha

3 months later
#1808 1 year ago
Quoted from dboeren:

I agree ratings aren’t everything, but neither are they nothing and I don’t have time to research every game made. Narrowing it to roughly top 75 or so cuts out most of the sub-par stuff, themes I dislike cut that down some more, and then I can focus on videos, reviews, and playing (when I can find the right machines).

Buying a game isn’t a lifetime contract. Buy what you’re intrigued by. Sell it if you don’t like it.

#1840 1 year ago

They are clearly 3D printed on LOV.

#1844 1 year ago

The Viking ship is what I was referring to. Sorry for the confusion.

1 week later
#1914 1 year ago

For the LoV launch they had games in 10 arcades to play when the order line opened up. They also had a Magazine released on the making of the game that same day. It was quite a launch. Hope they continue this approach!

After that though, they TRICKLED out. Like slower than any other company. Appears they had supply chain issues to the max.

Hopefully they find a hot title and can crank them out.

#1916 1 year ago

If they could figure out a way to get that license and make it, that will create the buzz they need imo.

1 month later
#2039 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Looking forward to AP's next release. Really hope it is at TPF.

They already announced that it will be. Get ready!

#2088 1 year ago

You must choose! It’s not possible to like pinball machines from different companies!!!!

#2114 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

American Pinball is just really bad at this. It might be a great game, but that's the most boring teaser trailer ever.

Show me a teaser trailer where anything happens? Every pinball teaser ever has been EXTREMELY basic.

#2117 1 year ago

What I got out of that teaser was great music. That alone is something to be excited about imo. Assuming that is music in the game.

#2172 1 year ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

Am I the only one seeing the connection here with the art, theme, and odd title?
[quoted image]

The artwork is similar

1 month later
#2495 1 year ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Is the next game the winner of the American Dream homebrew contest? Who won that, by the way?

Are they still doing that?

#2499 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I missed this. They did hire the Sonic game designer though right?

And forgot to get the license. Haha

#2501 1 year ago

Yup. Major missed opportunity on that one. I also read that they had a shot at doing a Prince pin but felt like the license fee to the estate was too high. Another missed opportunity IMO. Prince would’ve sold BIG TIME.

Prince would be amazing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,399.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
Machine - For Sale
Waterford Township, MI
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 33.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 39.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 140.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Machine - For Sale
Medford, NY
$ 8,495.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 6,995.00
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 51.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-next-american-pinball?tu=chuckwurt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.