IMG_1671 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1665 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1666 (resized).png
IMG_1664 (resized).png
IMG_1667 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1577 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1575 (resized).jpeg
There are 4,708 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 95.
#4651 45 days ago

What is cup head? Never heard of it

#4652 44 days ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

It's somebody that likes to see big cups .

#4653 44 days ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

It’s the sequel to two girls one cup

#4654 44 days ago

No, that was tubgirl.

Quoted from Rizmo:

It’s the sequel to two girls one cup

#4655 44 days ago

I vote DD cups.

#4656 44 days ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

No, that was tubgirl.

If you were a young teen perusing filth websites in the late 90's/early 2k's you'd know tubgirl was well before 2 girls one cup

#4657 41 days ago

I thought I once heard Golden Axe being tossed around as a theme. I was reminded of that when I saw this

https://www.polygon.com/24133303/sega-golden-axe-comedy-central-animated-series-lower-decks

#4658 41 days ago

Well, I don’t know what to say. I started this thread out of love for Houdini. But last night I traded it (along with another game) for an Elton PE. Tough to let go of Houdini, but my confidence in AP has been wavering quite a bit over the last couple years. I’m still holding onto my LOV, but…damn…AP needs to cut the crap and start turning out better games with better themes.

IMG_3927 (resized).pngIMG_3927 (resized).png
#4659 41 days ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

Well, I don’t know what to say. I started this thread out of love for Houdini. But last night I traded it (along with another game) for an Elton PE. Tough to let go of Houdini, but my confidence in AP has been wavering quite a bit over the last couple years. I’m still holding onto my LOV, but…damn…AP needs to cut the crap and start turning out better games with better themes.
[quoted image]

Congrats on the Elton! I hear it's fantastic, we hope to get one later this year.

#4660 41 days ago
Quoted from Merendino:

Congrats on the Elton! I hear it's fantastic, we hope to get one later this year.

Yes. It’s awesome. If you get the chance to get one, I definitely recommend it.

#4661 40 days ago

[quoted image]

Massive upgrade

#4662 40 days ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

If you were a young teen perusing filth websites in the late 90's/early 2k's you'd know tubgirl was well before 2 girls one cup

I think you would know what a good old fashioned “lemon party” was before that

#4663 40 days ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

I think you would know what a good old fashioned “lemon party” was before that

Is that being rumored to be the next theme? I imagine the license could be gotten for next to nothing.

#4664 39 days ago

30 Rock was such a good show

IMG_4653.gifIMG_4653.gif
4 weeks later
#4665 9 days ago

I got this in an email today...

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg

#4666 9 days ago

[quoted image]

Congrats on the EJ! That game is a masterpiece when it comes its shots and flow. Steve Richie definitely did a great job. I know it’s not for everyone given the theme, but I’m not ashamed to share that I absolutely loved the music included in the game. My EJ is bolted to the ground!

#4667 9 days ago
Quoted from John_I:

No BBQ discount? I'm out!

#4668 9 days ago
Quoted from Orko:

Congrats on the EJ! That game is a masterpiece when it comes its shots and flow. Steve Richie definitely did a great job. I know it’s not for everyone given the theme, but I’m not ashamed to share that I absolutely loved the music included in the game. My EJ is bolted to the ground!

Totally agree. Yesterday I devoted my day to playing some of my games. I played my four Sterns, my Spooky, CGC game and I concluded with EJ. There’s no doubt that EJ was a step above. I love my other pins, but EJ is just THAT much better. I was never a big fan of Elton John’s music, but in this pin it totally works. Like you, I’m really enjoying the music in the game. I find myself singing along and jumping around. It’s crazy how good it is. I don’t in any way regret sacrificing my Houdini and Alice Cooper for EJ. If anyone else gets a chance to do something similar, I highly recommend it.

#4669 9 days ago
Quoted from John_I:

[quoted image]

Is that even LOV in the photo?

Why is the Houdini photo not from the game? Why is only one A filled in? Why isn’t anything lined up? What is that flag? What’s up with the quality of the flames and how they’re cut out for the photo? Is that a watermark on the flames that says “sample”?

#4670 9 days ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

You don’t discount a hit game that is flying off the shelf.

#4671 9 days ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

They're waiting on 4th of July for that sale

#4672 9 days ago

Also what’s up with this AP ad where the game is off, the kid is playing with cheap toys instead, and no one is even looking at the machine

IMG_4745 (resized).jpegIMG_4745 (resized).jpeg
#4673 9 days ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Also what’s up with this AP ad where the game is off, the kid is playing with cheap toys instead, and no one is even looking at the machine
[quoted image]

Wait is that real or are you messing with us?

#4674 9 days ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Wait is that real or are you messing with us?

I can’t make art like that

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?id=100063819182091&story_fbid=894002786070353

#4676 9 days ago

Wow. Also, why is the game powered off? Maybe it’s broken and that is why he is playing with his other toys.

#4677 9 days ago

OMFG- Can we start to fire some brass at AP??
Worst ad ever, who the f in marketing did not get a formal education?

#4678 9 days ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

OMFG- Can we start to fire some brass at AP??
Worst ad ever, who the f in marketing did not get a formal education?

At this point AP must be an elaborate troll against the pinball industry, right?

#4679 9 days ago

Dude how tf is that real????!!! David fix was just at my league night last week…..maybe next week I can comment on his marketing strategies

#4680 9 days ago

Again, their own ad has a watermark from whomever tossed together some jpgs

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

Quoted from badfish981:

Dude how tf is that real????!!! David fix was just at my league night last week…..maybe next week I can comment on his marketing strategies

Suggest he gets new glasses. Idk how you don’t notice something like that

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#4681 9 days ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Is that even LOV in the photo?

Holy heck. It looks like a virtual version.

#4682 9 days ago
Quoted from badfish981:

And tell him to throw the hat away and shave that stupid mustache, and be a professional, look professional, and stop running this company into the grave.
I played BBQ this weekend....I'm not sure why I wasted my time, horrible pin. Just awful. The meat clips, really, sizzling meat video. Just stupid and played horrible.

#4683 9 days ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Holy heck. It looks like a virtual version.

And of a different game!

#4684 9 days ago

And tell him to throw the hat away and shave that stupid mustache, and be a professional, look professional, and stop running this company into the grave.
I played BBQ this weekend....I'm not sure why I wasted my time, horrible pin. Just awful. The meat clips, really, sizzling meat video. Just stupid and played horrible.

Well he wasn’t wearing a hat but man……who still waxes their mustache these days. Not a good look. Didn’t wanna bust his balls, he wasn’t in my bracket.

Fingers crossed cup head is next and it’s awesome! I’d really like to support AP since they’re an under dog but they make it extremely difficult with how they kick themselves in the ass so much. Wanted to like OKT & GTF but just couldn’t do it for different reasons.

#4685 9 days ago

BBQ is not horrible. It shoots fine, layout is good. The meat animation stock footage is a little weird. On the other hand, in a crowded and competitive pinball market right now, I can't see who would be buying it.

I have a Houdini and still like it a lot. Was a fan of the 2018-2021 AP. Not so sure about the current company.

#4686 8 days ago
Quoted from JohnnyHomeBrew:

Was a fan of the 2018-2021 AP. Not so sure about the current company.

Yup. That’s my dilemma. Once I give my loyalty to someone or something, it takes a lot for me to lose faith. That being said…the current AP is sorely testing my allegiance. I’m almost out on them.

#4687 8 days ago

I'm looking forward to seeing Cuphead. Recently rediscovered the game and making my way through it. One of my son's favorite games.

#4688 8 days ago

Yes I can't wait until the next AP game filled to the brim with bugs, bugs they know about, and they don't really care about fixing. Guys...steer clear of AP lol I'm telling you its a mess over there right now.

#4689 8 days ago

It's a shame. I'm literally their target audience with Cuphead, but I have to wait to buy because of the known issues with GTF. I need to see if the game is playable before I buy anything, used or NIB.

#4690 8 days ago

Their mistake was letting Kugler go.

#4691 8 days ago

I still can't get past the video assets. One of the captivating clips shows imaginary sauce being brushed onto a rack of ribs. Like, where is the BBQ sauce? Total shitshow of a game and they should be embarrassed to offer it at this price.

#4692 8 days ago

I'm sure these drunks at American Pinball picked Cuphead because they thought it was a drinking game.

#4693 8 days ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Yes I can't wait until the next AP game filled to the brim with bugs, bugs they know about, and they don't really care about fixing. Guys...steer clear of AP lol I'm telling you its a mess over there right now.

And don't forget to buy the NINJA game!!!

It's WAY better than BBQ!!

#4694 8 days ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Yes. That one has caught my attention. I hope Turner can reach the potential I originally saw in AP. I’m hoping to play Ninja Eclipse at Expo in October. Might buy one if I like it enough.

#4695 8 days ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I have actually recommended against buying the ninja game, but yes, it is better in every way. I wouldn't buy either one of them. Why do you hate the ninja game so much you won't even use its title? Why are you so hung up on twisting things around in such a disingenuous way?

#4696 8 days ago

If only there was a game with ninjas cooking BBQ.... No, I don't think I'd buy that either.

#4697 8 days ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I have actually recommended against buying the ninja game, but yes, it is better in every way. I wouldn't buy either one of them. Why do you hate the ninja game so much you won't even use its title? Why are you so hung up on twisting things around in such a disingenuous way?

I don’t hate the ninja game. I just find you extremely annoying and childish with your constant negativity. Like a little brat almost.

#4698 8 days ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

If only there was a game with ninjas cooking BBQ....

Now you got me craving some Yakiniku dammit.....

Screenshot_20240521_132131_Brave (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240521_132131_Brave (resized).jpg
#4699 8 days ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I don’t hate the ninja game. I just find you extremely annoying and childish with your constant negativity. Like a little brat almost.

Sorry you don't know the things I do I guess

#4700 8 days ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Sorry you don't know the things I do I guess

Ax me if i care what you "know".

What i do know is you're annoying.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Akron, NY
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 61.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8,495.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 140.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

5,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,708 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-next-american-pinball/page/94 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.