Gameroom Goodies Arizona

“NIB and used pinball machine and arcade games”

» Back to Gameroom Goodies Arizona home



Biz information Shop home


Galactic Tank Force Deluxe - Authorized Distributor Shop highlight

Galactic Tank Force Deluxe's for sale. We are an authorized Distributor based in Avondale Arizona.
Freight shipping is around $425 usually to lower 48 states.



Linked to game



Item photos

94f3bde6b949541511671546d2a6aff1.png


Order here!

Add this to your cart

Galactic Tank Force Deluxe
Pre-order for $ 899.50
$ 8,995.00


Review

N/A

This item has not been reviewed yet.

Price

$ 8,995.00

Pre-order now for $ 899.50!


This is a pre-order!

You pay $ 899.50 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 8,095.50 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.


A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.


Ships for $ 425.00 This item does not ship internationally.

Listed in

Games > Pinball Machine

Questions?

Contact Gameroom-Goodies (via PinsideMail)

8559874263

6027396529


Reviews

No reviews have been posted for this item.
Reviews can be written by anyone who has purchased this item.


Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Other items in this category

$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 9,899.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Jurassic Park Pro NIB Out of stock
 
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
 

» Display more from this shop.

» Display more shop items for Galactic Tank Force (DE)


This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1324-gameroom-goodies-arizona/08088-galactic-tank-force-deluxe-authorized-distributor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.