IMG_1575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1573 (resized).jpeg
Untitled_Artwork (resized).jpeg
6b38275c1350a9d4 (resized).jpeg
7316D752-5A5C-4581-BA1C-E56BCA4517F9 (resized).jpeg
6E5ABBEB-9834-406A-A5ED-98B6360DEEEA (resized).jpeg
biff (resized).jpg
IMG_1302 (resized).jpeg
There are 4,656 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 94.
#1151 2 years ago

Anyone know if the standard edition would leave out the molds and the hand painted shields? Might be one of the first times the lesser model is hands down better than the higher tier model. If so this thing would be in consideration for me, if not it’s a pass.

#1152 2 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

Just a thought, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were waiting to release the Classic price when they were ready to start making the Classic games. Maybe they don't want people who committed to a Deluxe to back out with the intention of buying a lower priced Classic. That may not hurt AP's bottom line because I believe all the Deluxe models have been ordered by distributors. But it could hurt their distributors who'd find themselves with Deluxe games now unsold. Again, that's just a thought. I could be wrong.

I don't remember any other manufacturer holding back on giving prices after a release is official and out there. This is just very odd that there is only pricing for one of the models.

If they wait until they start building Classics to tell us the price it could be a Very Long Wait. They will lose some sales to other brands if they do this.

I really like AP and bought the first three titles new. Not knowing what the Classic model will cost though is discouraging and strange.

#1153 2 years ago

Just plan on it being 7500. Make the order once it’s on the line in 6 months.

#1154 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I don't remember any other manufacturer holding back on giving prices after a release is official and out there. This is just very odd that there is only pricing for one of the models.
If they wait until they start building Classics to tell us the price it could be a Very Long Wait. They will lose some sales to other brands if they do this.
I really like AP and bought the first three titles new. Not knowing what the Classic model will cost though is discouraging and strange.

Yes, tbh... I feel the same way, also because the classic and deluxe features are clear

1 week later
#1155 2 years ago

Legends have arrived at Helicon Brewing! Can't wait to flip these babies!!

123_1(35) (resized).jpeg123_1(35) (resized).jpeg
#1156 2 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Legends have arrived at Helicon Brewing! Can't wait to flip these babies!!
[quoted image]

Awesome!

#1157 2 years ago
D5C4E6E8-C3F8-44A9-9412-AC7F310A924F (resized).jpegD5C4E6E8-C3F8-44A9-9412-AC7F310A924F (resized).jpeg
#1158 2 years ago

Come to Pincinnati and play both the prototype and the production versions of Legends of Valhalla!

First weekend in December. Cincinnati, OH.

#1159 2 years ago

Interesting. Please remind whomever is bringing the prototype to contact me. Is this the pinball garage game?

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Come to Pincinnati and play both the prototype and the production versions of Legends of Valhalla!
First weekend in December. Cincinnati, OH.

#1160 2 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Interesting. Please remind whomever is bringing the prototype to contact me. Is this the pinball garage game?

Yes pinball garage. I’m sure you have Brad’s info.

#1161 2 years ago

ok, you should see new code on that game at the show.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yes pinball garage. I’m sure you have Brad’s info.

#1162 2 years ago

ok, you should see new code on that game at the show.

Can you share what is changed for the new code? Excited to see this.

#1163 2 years ago

New AP code or just AP version vs Riot Legends of Valhalla version?

If you are referring to the latest AP software update vs the initial AP release the notes are here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/186U0NnQ7cJDLkvXNcFMFgYoeumeBIHj1/view

Quoted from Pmaino:

Can you share what is changed for the new code? Excited to see this.

#1164 2 years ago

Has anybody received a game yet other than a operation.

#1165 2 years ago

New AP code or just AP version vs Riot Legends of Valhalla version?
If you are referring to the latest AP software update vs the initial AP release the notes are here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/186U0NnQ7cJDLkvXNcFMFgYoeumeBIHj1/view

Ok thanks for sharing the release notes on the production games.

#1166 2 years ago

Streaming Legends of Valhalla this Friday 8pm CST twitch.tv/buffalopinball

#1167 2 years ago

I have the power!

#1168 2 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

I have the power!

788B077B-6AF5-4057-8D57-79807086FEAA (resized).jpeg788B077B-6AF5-4057-8D57-79807086FEAA (resized).jpeg
#1169 2 years ago

I hope someday we will be able to offer Automatic Score-o-Dial technology in our games.

#1170 2 years ago

And when you do I’ll still buy.

#1171 2 years ago

Been kinda quiet around here…

75BEBD5F-00ED-4443-B1A9-5B21E22971E2 (resized).jpeg75BEBD5F-00ED-4443-B1A9-5B21E22971E2 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1172 2 years ago

I'm picturing Dennis Nordman dreaming up crazy foam core layouts in his office, home office and dining room for the next one. In the meantime I'm excited to play LOV finally this weekend at Pincinnati!

#1173 2 years ago

Tis the season…

C57D9A18-0C8C-4E62-9EE2-0ACA065B20D3 (resized).jpegC57D9A18-0C8C-4E62-9EE2-0ACA065B20D3 (resized).jpeg
#1174 2 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I'm picturing Dennis Nordman dreaming up crazy foam core layouts in his office, home office and dining room for the next one. In the meantime I'm excited to play LOV finally this weekend at Pincinnati!

Be sure to give us a report of what you think of it…and pictures, if possible.

#1175 2 years ago

If I recall this is the show that will have the original prototype LOV and the production LOV next to each other.
That should be fun to play both and compare what we changed Both games should be running the latest production code (hopefully).

Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

Be sure to give us a report of what you think of it…and pictures, if possible.

#1176 2 years ago

If I recall this is the show that will have the original prototype LOV and the production LOV next to each other.
That should be fun to play both and compare what we changed Both games should be running the latest production code (hopefully).

Oh that sounds awesome. I wish I was there to play both side by side. What a great idea!

#1177 2 years ago

I’d buy this sight unseen AP. Do it.

#1178 2 years ago

I will pass on LOV, still no information about the prices... But masters of the universe would be my dream theme, i will hope and wait .

#1179 2 years ago
Quoted from JagDaniels:

I will pass on LOV, still no information about the prices... But masters of the universe would be my dream theme, i will hope and wait .

I am with you

Grüße nach Konstanz - alte Heimat.

#1180 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’d buy this sight unseen AP. Do it.

Yep, me too. In for an LE for sure

#1181 2 years ago

They are both here but not side by side. I played both a few times last night and love the way the game shoots. There is one huge improvement that's been made on the "Built by American Pinball" version - the GI lighting and flashers! It is a night and day (pun intended) difference and so much easier to see the ball on the AP version. The Apron and sculpts look great on the AP version too, the Odin one is a little weird if you really, really look at it but the frame pieces behind him that are backlit are much nicer than what's on the prototype game. Unfortunately there's a software bug (according to the guys from Dayton Arcades who brought it) in the AP one here that causes it to sometimes loose track of balls when they go in the ship lock. This didn't happen to us the first couple times but did several times later in the night when we played again. I still love the way it shoots and I'm going to ask them if they will turn up the sound for me for a game or two today as I'm really on the fence on ordering one. Steve Bowden is here at the show but I haven't had a chance to talk to him yet.

#1182 2 years ago
1EEB6A22-3149-418A-B338-11A537DD7DC3 (resized).jpeg1EEB6A22-3149-418A-B338-11A537DD7DC3 (resized).jpeg
#1183 2 years ago

Nice. Yes Ap did a nice job with the game and the lighting is fabulous. Hope they are running the 21-11-29 code as there were a few fixes related to the ship in recent patches. I'll be happy to take a look at the logs after the show if I missed anything. I'll ask Steve to pull them. Have a chat with him, super nice guy and he can really play this game!

Quoted from bobukcat:

They are both here but not side by side. I played both a few times last night and love the way the game shoots. There is one huge improvement that's been made on the "Built by American Pinball" version - the GI lighting and flashers! It is a night and day (pun intended) difference and so much easier to see the ball on the AP version. The Apron and sculpts look great on the AP version too, the Odin one is a little weird if you really, really look at it but the frame pieces behind him that are backlit are much nicer than what's on the prototype game. Unfortunately there's a software bug (according to the guys from Dayton Arcades who brought it) in the AP one here that causes it to sometimes loose track of balls when they go in the ship lock. This didn't happen to us the first couple times but did several times later in the night when we played again. I still love the way it shoots and I'm going to ask them if they will turn up the sound for me for a game or two today as I'm really on the fence on ordering one. Steve Bowden is here at the show but I haven't had a chance to talk to him yet.

#1184 2 years ago

Nice. Yes Ap did a nice job with the game and the lighting is fabulous. Hope they are running the 21-11-29 code as there were a few fixes related to the ship in recent patches. I'll be happy to take a look at the logs after the show if I missed anything. I'll ask Steve to pull them. Have a chat with him, super nice guy and he can really play this game!

I'm headed down there now and will check the code version.

#1185 2 years ago
60643D97-5A37-4E4B-9D59-68C0C04B4AD6 (resized).jpeg60643D97-5A37-4E4B-9D59-68C0C04B4AD6 (resized).jpeg
#1186 2 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

I hope someday we will be able to offer Automatic Score-o-Dial technology in our games.

We asked for He-Man.

92D16171-66E7-49AA-9B08-9FF4D1D5EA6F (resized).jpeg92D16171-66E7-49AA-9B08-9FF4D1D5EA6F (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1187 2 years ago
E7358FCE-D3E3-4D4A-8377-DB0F1C5CF7E3 (resized).jpegE7358FCE-D3E3-4D4A-8377-DB0F1C5CF7E3 (resized).jpeg
#1188 2 years ago

I see the Berzerker Drop Target but how is it controllable?

#1189 2 years ago

Berserker drop is controlled in the software.
He's pulled down during legend and sea battles, Viking raid, Escape the Kraken and Rage.
He pops up when no modes are running to score mystery award qualifying, after sea MB, during war on land to add time to the 3 war on land battles, during Ragnarok, and to reset rampage shots after 5 successful shots.

Quoted from c818919taylor:

I see the Berzerker Drop Target but how is it controllable?

2 weeks later
#1190 2 years ago

<

How’s that Berserker drop feature working out for everyone these last 16 days? Is that what Nordstrom’s been working on? C’mom API - let’s create some excitement.

#1191 2 years ago
Quoted from Bagittagit603:

<
How’s that Berserker drop feature working out for everyone these last 16 days? Is that what Nordstrom’s been working on? C’mom API - let’s create some excitement.

Nordman, my apologies Dennis. Just trying to milk 2 posts to get some activity back in here.

#1192 2 years ago

I wish I could report how the berserker mode has been working out for me, but I haven’t got my game yet or heard anything about when I will. It’s okay. I understand with all the shipping and supply issues, but I am very anxious to get it. Im sure it will be awesome!

#1193 2 years ago

I would love to hear some AP news, too. Josh? David? Are you out there?

#1194 2 years ago
088024C0-7A33-4F0F-BC3F-19D798F17978 (resized).jpeg088024C0-7A33-4F0F-BC3F-19D798F17978 (resized).jpeg
#1195 2 years ago

So my question is…once all the LOVs have been made and delivered does anyone think AP’s next game will be Sherlock Holmes and what’s the likelihood that Dennis Nordman will be on it?

#1196 2 years ago

Here we go again.

artworks-lMfgi6UyT5TmKCZy-L2pbMg-t500x500 (resized).jpgartworks-lMfgi6UyT5TmKCZy-L2pbMg-t500x500 (resized).jpg

#1197 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Here we go again.
[quoted image]

it doesn’t hurt to speculate. Maybe someone heard something. It certainly beats spreading a bunch of negativity all over Pinside. And, lest we forget, the title of this thread is “The Next American Pinball”…kinda lends itself to speculation.

#1198 2 years ago

With the demand and order for machines, I think they're gonna finish hot wheels and LOV, make up the next run of OKT and standard LOVs, and after OKT , we're gonna see a reveal within 6 months on the next fantastic game

Pic related. 221B Baker street

home-of-the-legendary-detective-sherlock-holmes-221b-baker-street-london-2BM6APN (resized).jpghome-of-the-legendary-detective-sherlock-holmes-221b-baker-street-london-2BM6APN (resized).jpg

#1199 2 years ago
Quoted from Wizkid93:

With the demand and order for machines, I think they're gonna finish hot wheels and LOV, make up the next run of OKT and standard LOVs, and after OKT , we're gonna see a reveal within 6 months on the next fantastic game
Pic related.
[quoted image]

So it's Nostradamus hey?

#1200 2 years ago

Unfortunately, unless Nordmam brought a white wood with him, don't think we'll see his game till 2023....... late 2023.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

5,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Munroe Falls, OH
$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Life's Add-Ons

$ 91.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - Pre-order Spot
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Atoka, TN
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Machine - For Sale
Lewiston, ME
$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,656 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 94.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-next-american-pinball/page/24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.