(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,677 posts
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 31 hours ago by RussMyers
  • Topic is favorited by 299 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
972946E7-8C53-4236-9BA3-08E7C451FCD8 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6192 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
ring (resized).jpg
IMG_3763 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6427 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240419_230300967 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_230352522 (resized).jpg
IMG_3942 (resized).png
IMG_2054 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1352 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0426 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8879 (resized).jpeg
434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #224 Tracker sheet Posted by La4s (1 year ago)

Post #600 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (RnM) Posted by manadams (1 year ago)

Post #601 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (Ultraman) Posted by RussMyers (1 year ago)

Post #1021 IE Pinball streaming an early production Scooby. Posted by Morgoth00 (1 year ago)

Post #1671 Topper height measured. Posted by monitorpop (1 year ago)

Post #1678 Overall height of game with topper. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Post #1792 Mystery machine scoop rejects - flipper power fix Posted by Sethman (1 year ago)

Post #1847 Backbox width measured. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mando.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3221 1 year ago

Got an email about 254 should get invoiced soon !

1 week later
#3570 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

please post game number if you can so we know where we are in production!
Thanks

look like he is 224 per the spreadsheet !

#3630 1 year ago
Quoted from ercvacation:

Got notification that #251 is ready to ship. Should be getting it soon.

Wow I am 254 ! No notice yet

#3659 1 year ago
Quoted from cuebert:

255 ready to ship!

Hmm I am 254 what sort of numerical order is this ?

Haha

#3680 1 year ago
Quoted from cuebert:

Maybe availability of the shipping companies? Mine will be coming via FedEx, due to cross border... just a thought.

Probably mine is coming via R&L I believe .. maybe Monday which would be great I could go pick it up Friday !

#3694 1 year ago

SpookyBug spooky_dj SpookyLuke

Feel free to get this code loaded up on 254 and shipped out Monday I’ll put it through the paces!

#3697 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

I'm about to go down the line and update every single game in the building haha. So absolutely they will!

SpookyBug sweet ! My ultraman said inspected by bug and it was flawless ! Just saying .. 254 .. hahaha

#3860 1 year ago

Just got word 254 supposed to go out today or tomorrow

#3934 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Ya the savings is on your end.no sales Tax.

No sales tax from Spooky Direct?

#3941 1 year ago

Me neither ! Anyone that had their game ship this week get tracking yet ?

#3950 1 year ago
Quoted from Boycer:

Yes. I got tracking.

Hmm not me who was your shipper ?

#3971 1 year ago

Supposedly mine will ship today, not sure why others went without it but I shall be patient haha . Probably get it monday.

#4176 1 year ago

254 made it today ! Only issue I had was the weak ball plunge .. which has did now miraculously repaired itself ! What’s the fix for the did it comes back ? Definitely a cool game and not easy as it comes set up now .

The only “design flaw” is I don’t like how you can drain out when it goes behind the drop targets . Otherwise shoots and plays quite well .

23526FEB-4286-4FED-B911-6AC87DE29037 (resized).jpeg23526FEB-4286-4FED-B911-6AC87DE29037 (resized).jpeg6D72F2CD-9827-4445-96BE-E1F3B0BA057B (resized).jpeg6D72F2CD-9827-4445-96BE-E1F3B0BA057B (resized).jpeg
#4186 1 year ago

May need to draw the line at scrappy since he is not in the game

#4268 1 year ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Is everyone having at least some issue with their game? Anyone get there's and have it playing with no problems at all yet??
I'm in the late 700's, so I'm hopeful that games in that timeframe are a bit less doom and gloom than the past many pages have been.

Don’t want to jinx it but mine solid too had it 3 days though.

#4306 1 year ago

So a few thoughts on the music in the game...

I know the main theme has been lauded as short and repetitive. I cannot argue with that, it's not terrible but it's definitely very short. I think my favorite toon is in creeper mode(I think thats the mode) it's the one from their initial trailer. That could be a killer main theme.

Cutler MB, yeah maybe have an option for an instrumental version, or save that singing version for some very rare mode then it would be cool

#4388 1 year ago

Question are the topper has speaker lights just supposed to pulse and cycle thorough different colors ?

#4390 1 year ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

Can I ask all of you owners, are you glad you got it? I’m trying to decide if I’m going to buy one. I have Halloween, which I love dearly. This feels like a much worse theme but a much better layout.

Way better than Halloween !

#4419 12 months ago

Way to busy enjoying mine to post here

#4539 12 months ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

I upload these incremental versions periodically so we can send the link to our beta testers. They're generally not ready for use by the general public (see my previous post).

spooky_dj happy to be a beta tester if you need anymore .

#4557 12 months ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

I'm honestly not sure how our beta testers are usually selected haha, I'm just handed a list. But I'll pass your request along!

Lol happy to help if I can , fairly observant and analytical

#4559 12 months ago

Factory tour was great ! Definitely rooting for Spooky .. I have had good luck with game so far and it’s super fun.

I did also get the stuck button .. I have always had issues with those clear LeD buttons not a Spooky problem but whoever makes the buttons . I took mine apart and sanded the inside .

#4563 12 months ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Last night had to turn up power on ball launch coil. It wasn’t ejecting on to the playfield consistently 1/5 times. Anyone else having this issue creep up?

I had an issue at first and then just started to work fine with no real intervention.

#4568 12 months ago

Speaking of things to do .. I’d like there to be more reason to start cutler MB than points right now I am not motivated to do it

Perhaps if you could stack it with a mode. Or if one of the wizard modes requires you to “complete”!it somehow .

#4572 12 months ago

Do you guys think you should be able to fill up gas and/or lock balls while in modes ?

#4584 12 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m also in favor of being able to stack culter with something else. Maybe get a boost in scoring for culter depending on the stack to make with it?

Yes ! Right now it’s only purpose seems to be to get easy MB

#4592 12 months ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Will you add the ability to use the action button to launch the ball again like before. Any other fixes coming for the flipper whine when holding the flipper?

Oddly my right one is way louder than my left .

#4716 11 months ago

What does that boost setting on flipper hold do anyway ?

3 weeks later
#5323 11 months ago

Any fellowScooby beta testers out there ? If so I’d like to compare notes

PM me

#5325 11 months ago

Anyone know if it’s safe to downgrade code? lpeters82 SpookyBug spooky_dj SpookyLuke

Just tag you in case not need to work over weekend but maybe you get bored and head here

#5327 11 months ago

Ok thanks that’s what I was thinking too .. that said I shall wait for official confirmation I guess .
That said if it’s not they will have a lot of issues with people making mistakes haha !

#5333 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

I hadn't upgraded to the latest code when I reached out to scooby about a possible bug. I was told, "I would highly suggest updating code ASAP. There are some optimization with the coil settings that might save you (and us) some troubles."
So that right there, I wouldn't go back.

I just want it go back to what’s the latest on the web

#5336 11 months ago

I think the unmask is solid ! It’s fun to do it .. the rules a very well thought and and clear in this game . Just got my foo and the game is incredible but I got not clue what I am doing yet

#5339 11 months ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Have an issue with the latest beta code?

Yep! trying to find another beta tester to see what they see

#5344 11 months ago

Ok so downgrading does work FYI .. unfortunately didn’t fix my issue . Seems every switch on upper playfield is just “stuck open “ tried to reseat all cables and stuff . I believe it’s related to the code update but any other suggestions before the spooky crew gets back to me I can try

Update : Insee the upper switches have their own board under the upper PF … I can get my eyes on it and all plus are good green light . So think I will have to wait for spooky_dj

#5353 11 months ago

In my lack of patience going to ask one more question, is there a way to force those little boards that the switches plug into to "reprogram" sort of like the light board? Maybe they are just dumb boards and I can but worth a shot, have narrowed down my issue to every single switch plugged into that board being closed so I suspect it got borked during the update, I sure hope I dont have to take that thing off LOL.

#5386 11 months ago

What’s the final verdict on adding springs to upper flip ? Unfortunately got my upper off now so I can give it a go if there is consensus .

#5412 11 months ago

Ok I added the extra springs while I was under the hood.. still can’t quite make a shot with the flinging action but it gets close .

7 months later
#9790 3 months ago

Question , so I got to a point where that question mark in the middle of the PF was flashing orange but not sure what it does ? Maybe that’s what indicates extra ball is available which I never got ? lol

Also the shot just left of the center ramp was flashing orange and it would go in the secret passage and the kick out by the mystery machine evertime but there didn’t seem to be a point to it is that normal ?

#9794 3 months ago
Quoted from EricInAlaska:

Is the Green Ghoul just a green fingerprint that roams?

yes left to right and right to left . Hurry up , miss him and you lose character progress I believe .

#9802 3 months ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Or collect it for hardly anything.... Like everything else in this game. I'm starting to think this game is a grind score wise.

I mean what’s low really , should we score billions ? It’s all relative .. the super high scores were a marketing trick back in the day .

#9852 3 months ago
Quoted from kevster:

Just experienced a game breaking bug in code 106. Was in 2P co-op. Unfortunately, I didn't notice what caused it, but the game randomly launched another ball. It then didn't know there were two balls in play, and ended the ball after one drained, with one still in play.
The issue persisted for the next two balls for both players. The game never figured out how many balls were in play. In fact, at one point, one of the two balls drained, and it immediately switched to the other player, skipping the ball end sequence. It then launched a second ball, and we were back to the same problem.
I remember this same or similar bug from previous codes. Still hasn't been ironed out. Can email logs if that's helpful.
Also, question on the Green Ghoul: does the mode only start if the inlane is not fed by a habitrail? It definitely doesn't start the mode upon ball launch. But I noticed several other times where the inlane switch was hit but the mode didn't start. I wasn't paying attention at the time to see if it only happened when the flipper was directly fed, but thought about it after the fact.

You must have something else going on def works from the habitrails .

#9853 3 months ago

What does the ? Mark do when it’s flashing orange ? I got that but no clue what to do

#9867 3 months ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

The ? indicates the secret subway magnet capture is active at either left orbit (the orbit inserts should be flashing the same color as the ?)
Right now it is mainly only active for Extra Ball, however it will also be used for Mystery Monsters and Mystery Awards with future updates.
Apron Locks are lit by collecting scooby snacks.

Makes sense .. I kept hitting that secret passage shot but never got an extra ball or anything not sure if that’s a bug ?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Playfield - Plastics
The Electric Playground

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,199 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
7,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blue Bell, PA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 29.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Lermods

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mando.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all?tu=Mando and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.