(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,612 posts - Hot topic!
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by MasterBlaster
  • Topic is favorited by 300 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2054 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1352 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0426 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8879 (resized).jpeg
434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg
434187933_10231651641810727_402151276656863168_n (resized).jpg
434218025_10231651641130710_7502388332483788331_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240415-073852 (resized).png
PXL_20240414_195906192 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240414_181554907 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240414_195746420 (resized).jpg
IMG_6048 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6047 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6046 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6045 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1368 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,612 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 233.
#5401 10 months ago
Quoted from BlackBelt:

..... in the Black Knight mode that gives you your first 'brush dip'.

Just want to point out that the lower slings will also get you your first "brush dip". This game has some great rules. Cant to get one back in the garage!

#5402 10 months ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

Just want to point out that the lower slings will also get you your first "brush dip". This game has some great rules. Cant to get one back in the garage!

Yes! I try for the passive sling on the upper first…if I bork that then I go for the drops.

Miss your Scooby streams my man, very much enjoyed them!

Quoted from BKPitmaster:

What multiballs are currently in the game? Haven’t had a chance to play much with the kid but when I have played I haven’t started any besides captain cutler MB.

Mystery Machine
Cutler
Scooby Snack (stackable)

#5403 10 months ago

I just listed my stainless steel gate mod in the pinside shops.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1517-severedmods-/08648-scooby-doo-stainless-steel-gate-

IMG_4808 (resized).jpegIMG_4808 (resized).jpegIMG_4804 (resized).jpegIMG_4804 (resized).jpegIMG_4817 (resized).jpegIMG_4817 (resized).jpeg
#5404 10 months ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1517-severedmods-/08648-scooby-doo-stainless-steel-gate-
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Why random spider color?

#5405 10 months ago

I’m just adding it for fun and they are all different. If you want something specific there are lots options at Amazon.

#5406 10 months ago
Quoted from BlackBelt:Yes! I try for the passive sling on the upper first…if I bork that then I go for the drops.

Quoted from SlapDrain:

Just want to point out that the lower slings will also get you your first "brush dip".

I had no idea! To be clear, are we saying the lower slings, or the drop targets? Both were mentioned.

#5407 10 months ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I had no idea! To be clear, are we saying the lower slings, or the drop targets? Both were mentioned.

Drop targets will be red and get you paint

#5408 10 months ago

Just got word that #445 is shipping today.

#5409 10 months ago

Hey all. I am trying to order the decals many of you are putting on your lockdown bars. Can anyone tell me the size of them? I found some on ebay that are around 3/4 inch high and the longest is 4" long. The guys said he can change the size if I want.

Thanks

#5410 10 months ago

Just received number 393 this weekend. A friend of mine ordered it and decided he wanted a foo premium instead. Now I’ll have to sell my spot for 1021… but I am so glad I took the risk. I absolutely love this game… blown away so far at the quality and assets. Love the code and can’t wait to see what more comes.

#5411 10 months ago
Quoted from drbrain:

Hey all. I am trying to order the decals many of you are putting on your lockdown bars. Can anyone tell me the size of them? I found some on ebay that are around 3/4 inch high and the longest is 4" long. The guys said he can change the size if I want.
Thanks

I ordered them on Etsy. They come with different sizes.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/62374030/scooby-doo-and-the-gang-long-car-vinyl?ref=yr_purchases

IMG_5980 (resized).jpegIMG_5980 (resized).jpeg

#5412 10 months ago

Ok I added the extra springs while I was under the hood.. still can’t quite make a shot with the flinging action but it gets close .

#5413 10 months ago

Thx BallyKISS1978 Appreciate the info.
Bummer is that persons store is closed on Etsy now.

I will continue to look around.

#5414 10 months ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

So currently the left outlane activates ballsave when you spell "Ruh" and "Roh", the right outlane activates the save after the 3rd time a ball rolls over it, and the trap door is raised when you collect all four lit Dog Tag targets.

Ok, so with this explanation, I've figured out the Ruh Roh ball save: when it drains down a left outlane, that lane is lit. The lit lane can be changed with the flipper buttons and if a ball drains down the unlit lane, you get a ball save.

I'm still not sure I understand the right outlane ball save. If it activates the third time a ball rolls over it, wouldn't that be game over, since the ball would've drained 3 times down that lane? Unless it's reliant on multiball drains, I guess. I don't know, I'm really noobing out here haha

EDIT: just realized that it would be that third ball that would be saved, so it wouldn't be a game over. So, basically, it sort of prevents you from losing by having all three balls drain down that outlane?

#5415 10 months ago

Anyone else have a continual pile of saw dust falling out onto the playfield from the upper to the lower? It’s starting to mark up my playfield clear. By the end of one game there is more. Getting quite old cleaning it up over and over

#5416 10 months ago
Quoted from kevster:

Ok, so with this explanation, I've figured out the Ruh Roh ball save: when it drains down a left outlane, that lane is lit. The lit lane can be changed with the flipper buttons and if a ball drains down the unlit lane, you get a ball save.
I'm still not sure I understand the right outlane ball save. If it activates the third time a ball rolls over it, wouldn't that be game over, since the ball would've drained 3 times down that lane? Unless it's reliant on multiball drains, I guess. I don't know, I'm really noobing out here haha
EDIT: just realized that it would be that third ball that would be saved, so it wouldn't be a game over. So, basically, it sort of prevents you from losing by having all three balls drain down that outlane?

Yeah several different ways. So multiball drains, outlane drains while the launch timer is still lit, and also just regular drained balls.

I will note I am not really fully qualified to answer this as Bug and Luke Peter's are much more versed in code than I.

#5417 10 months ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love the look! Order placed (it’ll be waiting a long time, as I’m #1046).

#5418 10 months ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Anyone else have a continual pile of saw dust falling out onto the playfield from the upper to the lower? It’s starting to mark up my playfield clear. By the end of one game there is more. Getting quite old cleaning it up over and over

That's odd. Maybe try some compressed air to blow everything out. Maybe a chunk of sawdust in one of the CNC cut holes or something.

#5419 10 months ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

That's odd. Maybe try some compressed air to blow everything out. Maybe a chunk of sawdust in one of the CNC cut holes or something.

Thanks! That kind of what I was thinking. I’ve blown it out a couple times plus used a vacuum with a detailing brush attachment. Hopefully it eases up soon.

#5420 10 months ago

Thanks! That kind of what I was thinking. I’ve blown it out a couple times plus used a vacuum with a detailing brush attachment. Hopefully it eases up soon.

Yeah that's annoying. I'm sure it will ease up soon I mean there can only be so much sawdust under there

#5421 10 months ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Yeah that's annoying. I'm sure it will ease up soon I mean there can only be so much sawdust under there

Absolutely! Thanks Luke

#5422 10 months ago

For those that have issues with upper playfield shots, try putting a little more angle on the game. I keep saying I will check the angle when I pull the glass off again but I haven't needed to...

I do have the top thread flush with the top nut on the back legs and the front is all the way down on the front legs with the other nut screwed all the way down. I have yet to have any of the issues others have had with draining or shot issues.

My left post came in the most open position and I feel that it is perfect. No cheap drains. Very few drains from drops.

Also upper playfield is much faster. Sometimes a hard rip up the middle will actually send it right back down the right flipper rail.

#5423 10 months ago

Struggling with stuck balls on the upper playfield. The ball catches air coming up the ramp and ends up on the plastic. Anybody come up with a good solution for this issue?

Thanks!

BCBBD635-1061-4D29-B872-F65A8115E8D0 (resized).jpegBCBBD635-1061-4D29-B872-F65A8115E8D0 (resized).jpeg
#5424 10 months ago

Another possibility: wood destroying insect activity. Is it definitely sawdust? I wouldn’t expect this on a new in box game but who knows where it was stored during shipping.

#5425 10 months ago
Quoted from Mrg50:

Another possibility: wood destroying insect activity. Is it definitely sawdust? I wouldn’t expect this on a new in box game but who knows where it was stored during shipping.

Lol those pesky insects, fill the cab with co2!

#5426 10 months ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

Struggling with stuck balls on the upper playfield. The ball catches air coming up the ramp and ends up on the plastic. Anybody come up with a good solution for this issue?
Thanks!
[quoted image]

Sorry to see this…happy to take pics or video of mine if it helps troubleshoot…will connect over fb dm.

#5427 10 months ago
Quoted from chriscable34:

For those that have issues with upper playfield shots, try putting a little more angle on the game. I keep saying I will check the angle when I pull the glass off again but I haven't needed to...
I do have the top thread flush with the top nut on the back legs and the front is all the way down on the front legs with the other nut screwed all the way down. I have yet to have any of the issues others have had with draining or shot issues.
My left post came in the most open position and I feel that it is perfect. No cheap drains. Very few drains from drops.
Also upper playfield is much faster. Sometimes a hard rip up the middle will actually send it right back down the right flipper rail.

This is exactly how we have been setting them up as well. Seems to really suit gameplay well

#5428 10 months ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

Thanks!
[quoted image]

Man, that's crazy! Definitely haven't seen that on mine. What is your pitch set at? Maybe increasing it would slow the ball down some on that center shot? Mine is at 6.5. Recommended might actually be 7. Thinking of increasing mine to that to see if it helps prevent stuck balls when entering the habitrail from the upper PF. I've now had three in that same spot.

#5429 10 months ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

Below is a link to the tool

Many Thanks! Var1AbL3

Order has been placed.

#5430 10 months ago
Quoted from kevster:

Man, that's crazy! Definitely haven't seen that on mine. What is your pitch set at? Maybe increasing it would slow the ball down some on that center shot? Mine is at 6.5. Recommended might actually be 7. Thinking of increasing mine to that to see if it helps prevent stuck balls when entering the habitrail from the upper PF. I've now had three in that same spot.

I’m at 7.2 and quite happy with how it plays. No stuck balls or weird ball trajectory issues.

#5431 10 months ago

My pitch is right between 6.9-7ish. Here is the ramp to upper pf junction exposed for anyone to see how they placed a top plastic on the ramp and then the acrylic/plastic on the pf turn to help prevent a ball from jumping up. Despite this…if someone had a consistent ‘jumper’ a rectangular piece of acrylic attached to the two lugs above the spotlight should 100% mitigate any issues in this spot.

IMG_6926 (resized).jpegIMG_6926 (resized).jpeg

IMG_6927 (resized).jpegIMG_6927 (resized).jpeg
#5432 10 months ago

Got my pitch set at 6.2° , plays great , no problems at all

#5433 10 months ago

Pitch was at 6.4. Increased to 6.6 and early trial is still producing airballs jumping off that ramp. I think the idea of an acrylic on the two lugs makes perfect sense. I’ll continue to increase pitch and see if it has any effect.

#5434 10 months ago

Paid my final invoice last Monday on #490 and got the notification this afternoon that it will be shipped out on Monday. Hope to have it midweek since I'm not that far away.

#5435 10 months ago
Quoted from TSB_:

Just another little improvement I did the other day. I noticed that the flipper buttons were dim compared to the action button on the lock bar. The neopixel ring, used to light the buttons, is pressed directly against the cabinet. Adding a 1/16” clear washer between the cabinet and the LEDs allows them to light the button much better.
I 3D printed a pair of washers out of clear filament, but laser cutting them from 1/16” thick acrylic would work equally well.
Left flipper button has the washer, right flipper button is factory:
SpookyLuke this would be a simple addition on the assembly line.
[quoted image][quoted image]
Edit: I'll make these in batches of 10-15 sets (packaging takes more time than I thought. doing them in groups is way better). Just PM me, and I'll respond back as a new batch is ready.

Finally installed the washers. Huge difference!! Thank you so much! Very happy with them.

IMG_6402 (resized).jpegIMG_6402 (resized).jpegIMG_6403 (resized).jpegIMG_6403 (resized).jpegIMG_6404 (resized).jpegIMG_6404 (resized).jpegIMG_6405 (resized).jpegIMG_6405 (resized).jpeg
#5436 10 months ago
Quoted from alexorear:

Paid my final invoice last Monday on #490 and got the notification this afternoon that it will be shipped out on Monday. Hope to have it midweek since I'm not that far away.

I’m 504 so this is VERY encouraging news!!!

#5437 10 months ago
Quoted from drbrain:

Thx BallyKISS1978 Appreciate the info.
Bummer is that persons store is closed on Etsy now.
I will continue to look around.

Your very welcome. I saw that. That sucks. Hopefully he returns soon

#5438 10 months ago
Quoted from PinDuderino:

Got my pitch set at 6.2° , plays great , no problems at all

Quoted from Jkaping:

Pitch was at 6.4. Increased to 6.6 and early trial is still producing airballs jumping off that ramp. I think the idea of an acrylic on the two lugs makes perfect sense. I’ll continue to increase pitch and see if it has any effect.

It's your game, set it how you want it. But, if I remember correctly, Spooky themselves said it should be pitched at 7°.

#5439 10 months ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

Finally got around to installing the updated ball trap protectors from spooky. The instructions show 3 images (Daphne, spotlight, and barrel) on where to place them, but there are 4 plastics included, does anyone know where the 4thnone goes?
[quoted image]

Mystery solved…it was the flipper buttons all along.

IMG_6936 (resized).jpegIMG_6936 (resized).jpeg
#5440 10 months ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

It's your game, set it how you want it. But, if I remember correctly, Spooky themselves said it should be pitched at 7°.

7° is correct , I just set mine up out of the box and it landed at 6.2° and left it since it plays without stuck or air balls.

#5441 10 months ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Mine had metal dust on the playfield all around the mystery machine mech. More built up after I cleaned it up the first time.

#5442 10 months ago
Quoted from monitorpop:

Mine had metal dust on the playfield all around the mystery machine mech. More built up after I cleaned it up the first time.

I'm not sure what is inside the mystery machine ball capture area but if it is a fine metal dust then it sounds like something is wearing. There are also horizontal metal ball guides used in the pin that have sharp edges so I think that is going to have some chipping on the balls or on these guides.

#5443 10 months ago
Quoted from Mrg50:

IMG_4392 (resized).jpegIMG_4392 (resized).jpeg
#5444 10 months ago

I received my spooky neon sign and it’s broken and it’s from china,does anybody have any experience with something like this.I submitted a contact request to seller but I can ship this back to china?

#5445 10 months ago
Quoted from BlackBelt:

Mystery solved…it was the flipper buttons all along.[quoted image]

Awesome job figuring it out. Thanks!

#5446 10 months ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Finally installed the washers. Huge difference!! Thank you so much! Very happy with them.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great

#5447 10 months ago

Heads up, there is new Scooby Code (6/2) on the Spooky support page now.

#5448 10 months ago

Time to find some glasses! The v2023.06.02.15 is live on our support page. And I've got a fun tutorial video going over all the new features and new mode for this update.

If you want to see some really key menu item updates, be sure to watch the beginning of the video where I go over how to change the Cutler Multiball song, your trapdoor ballsave settings, and the upper flipper settings. Enjoy!!

#5449 10 months ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

Heads up, there is new Scooby Code (6/2) on the Spooky support page now.

How do you guys do that!?

#5450 10 months ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

How do you guys do that!?

LoL, today it was just luck and boredom. I saw earlier DJs post telling someone with a new SD to NOT get used to this version of the code. I figured that meant it would show up any minute so I have been checking the support page every so often all day and BOOM there is was.

You guys are AWESOME! New light boards, new code, this game just keeps getting better!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blue Bell, PA
$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

8,500 (OBO)
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

7,450 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,612 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 233.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all/page/109 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.