(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,418 posts
  • 631 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by DrBernd
  • Topic is favorited by 302 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4483 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3814 (resized).jpeg
20240325_184545 (resized).jpg
20240325_190433 (resized).jpg
20240325_111714 (resized).jpg
IMG_3028 (resized).png
94df7c_de016bf1fc1746a3bd18f5ab4 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5636 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_7691 (resized).jpeg
20240324_092450 (resized).jpg
20240324_092435 (resized).jpg
20240324_092501 (resized).jpg
20240324_092508 (resized).jpg
20240324_092515 (resized).jpg
20240324_092501 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,418 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 229.
#3901 11 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Yeah I am #517 and it’s my wife’s dream theme and cannot wait to get it. At this point I am not feeling warm and fuzzy about getting a fully working game without having to rebuild everything. I don’t want to feel or be like others thinking I have a 10k brick of art sitting in my game room. Very sorry to say any of this as we so badly want the game but every time I see new posts in this thread I know it’s going to be nothing but issues being posted.
Still hoping for the best, fingers crossed.

Part of the process of buying from a small company like this. Just be prepared and do your research and you’ll be fine.

#3902 11 months ago
Quoted from rockrand:

#268 shipping!

Sweet! I'm #265 so coming thoon..

#3903 11 months ago

I'm looking forward to hopefully see these on location so I can try one out.

#3904 11 months ago
Quoted from xbmanx:

I'm looking forward to hopefully see these on location so I can try one out.

Yeah, I haven’t found one on location in Southeast yet. Some upcoming shows will have them. A few months of production and Spooky will be at the 500 games mark. Not yet, but then you should start seeing them.

#3905 11 months ago

Got my shipping email for #265. Wooo!

#3906 11 months ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

I find it awfully hard to believe you have gotten no response from Spooky over email or phone call. My bullshit detector is going nuts on this one...

Yeah I post stuff just to get people revved up! Get real...and if you read I got a call back 5 minutes after posting about it! Thanks Spooky and you sir can take your BS meter in for repair LOL

#3907 11 months ago

I played a lot of Scooby this past weekend. A few unsolicited thoughts:

- Amazing art package. It truly is a stunner. The colorful RGB light shows work well with the theme. I don't like the green plastic protectors though. It also doesn't look good when you are walking by the game and see the large gap between the apron and the lockdown bar.
- I don't think this had the most latest code which made the autolauncher and van faster. I now know what people mean when they complained about them.
- I like how easy it is to start a mystery. I believed I played all the mysteries in the game? Charlie the Robot was ok with a great light show. Captain Cutler is a bit complex but I like the idea. Miner 49er is an incredibly clever mode. I don't remember the miner character or how it relates to the show, but it's a fun and unique mode. I wonder what casual players think of it, because it could be really tough for them? Space Kook was fine. The Creeper, boo mashing action buttons lol. Black Knight is an interesting mode that is kinda long. I know you can dip your paint brush in the red slings on the regular playfield, but because of the green plastic protectors it is not obvious at all that those are red. I only knew from having heard that in a stream. Zombie mode is fine. Some of the mode ideas are very creative overall, though maybe too complex? There needs to be some balancing in difficulty and scoring for sure.
- Sounds are a bit all over the place. It needs a lot more music variety. I love the random sling noises. Sometimes the game would be very quiet. Maybe it was loading sound tracks?
- love the van honking and flashing its lights before it releases a ball
- Lower flippers are snappy (maybe too strong?). None of the shots were too difficult to find, though I never could understand why some of my center ramp shots would reject because I can't see it.
- Bookcase flipper is a neat gimmick
- Upper playfield is very slow and very floaty. I'm not saying that's a pro or a con. It's very unique.
- Overall the game is a pretty easy player out of the box. We had a tournament round called early on it and took it out for the rest of the day. Needs outlane rubbers removed, post to lower setting and possibly removed, and maybe even pull the upper PF center post.
- +1 to the recommendation to having the option to disable the drop target save. Can you stack the ball saves? It just seems like my center drop was up a lot. Sometimes it would pop right back up after being activated. Heck sometimes a slow ball can come to rest on the drop and not knock it down. Maybe make it a temporary ball save and knock the drop back down after 10 seconds or so?
- I have no idea what the inlane inserts are supposed to be doing, if anything

#3908 11 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Part of the process of buying from a small company like this. Just be prepared and do your research and you’ll be fine.

Nope. Sorry. This excuse doesn't fly amymore. Spooky sold 1750 HW/UM and 1964 Scoobys. They haven't been small in years. Haggis is small.

#3909 11 months ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Nope. Sorry. This excuse doesn't fly amymore. Spooky sold 1750 HW/UM and 1964 Scoobys. They haven't been small in years. Haggis is small.

Per my earlier post in this thread, I agree.

Just because they aren't Stern or JJP doesn't mean they're small. They've produced 7 unique games now. The issues that Spooky games have seem unique to them as a company, not to being "new" to the game.

#3910 11 months ago

I knew this going in. So yeah, while having fewer issues is great, I know the risks. Don’t like that excuse, wait until you’re comfortable diving in. Or don’t dive in.

Spooky will always be small to me. Sorry again.

Also. Stern is the only company that I don’t consider small.

#3911 11 months ago

IMHO Spooky will stop being small when they stop replying to posts on Pinside.

#3912 11 months ago
Quoted from Mando:

Just got word 254 supposed to go out today or tomorrow

And I still have zero word on 203 shipping - no butter paid in full

#3913 11 months ago

Quoted from dnaman:

You are going to see the 'problem/issues' posted for some time, just part of the deal and they are going to outnumber the 'this is a fun and fantastic pin'.
I am not a great player and I don't play everyday so I won't be posting a lot about gameplay achievements, or sharing alot about cool gameplay enhancement ideas. I have posted a few of my issues and try to update with my fixes but I am always reading to see what others are experiencing to be more aware of the fixes or adjustments to resolve, in case I experience something similar.
I have Alice Cooper and Halloween and I have had some things that needed attention or tweaking. I still have those because I enjoy them and purchased Scooby. Only you can decide if you want to stay in and become an owner. Good luck in your decision making process.

Have to agree with dnaman. We have Deadpool, Halloween, and Scooby all NIB. Have had to make small MINOR adjustments in all of them out of the box. Nothing that would cause any major concern. Admittedly, maybe we have been lucky, but I think those that are having positive experiences just aren't posting as much. As far as updates go, I feel that with the Scooby update a lot was accomplished...certainly not everything...but a lot. We had friends over during the weekend and the game got a LOT of play. No complaints with the update at all. We did have to make a few minor adjustments; bending the blue trail a bit so the ball wouldn't fall out and playing with the launch (not certain what we actually did to be honest because the husband toyed with it) but haven't had any problems since. There will be lots of updates to come in the future...just did a Halloween update not long ago (AMAZING) and routinely have gotten new updates for Deadpool (still a favorite game). Our first pin was Transformers which needed constant attention and was still getting the occasional update. In my experience at home and at pinball venues there isn't a single game regardless of manufacturer that won't get a ball hung up periodically or have to have the glass removed. These are mechanical BEASTS, and there's a lot of banging around that goes on in that playfield(s) ("banging around" being a technical term). IMHO I'm just not certain that Scooby represents an example of things gone wrong. We were at a bar awaiting the installation of Foo Fighters which was supposed to be available earlier that day. They ran into issues during set-up, and it wasn't available for play until the following day. We frequent pinball venues (typically bars) with many having techs readily available or on site. We have witnessed recently released games from almost every manufacturer unavailable for play. Just kind of the nature of the beast. I'm not saying if it is justifiable for a product that costs $8,000 plus new or not, but it IS what happens across manufacturers. I sort of liken it to purchasing a new car (although it has been well over a decade since I have done that). Not certain if they still do it, but the dealership would have you create a punch list of things you wanted tended to after a month's ownership. That was just a given that shit was going to happen. IMHO it can be the same with pinball on a smaller scale. Not going to make me run from the hobby though. Still feel, at the end of the day and for how we like to spend our free time and that of friends and family, pinball is for us money well spent. Considering all that, I still feel that Spooky gives you the most for your dollars in terms of NIB features for their Collectors models when you consider the price of Premium and Collectors/Limited editions with others. I'm certainly not trying to say that anyone's purchase of a Scooby is a promised positive experience or the best thing to do for YOU, but it would be great to see of all the Scooby games that have been delivered and played what the collective experience has been. Probably getting a lot of extreme experiences on both ends of the spectrum here which is typical. When I spend a bit of time looking at the forum, however, a lot of negative input does seem to dominate a lot of the conversation. Even with that though, a significant number of those negative reviewers have had their issues resolved with assistance from Spooky and other Pinsiders and are now very happy with their game. Loving Scooby so far and looking forward to future updates. Sorry for this rather long "rant".

#3914 11 months ago

Until you can show me a manufacturer that produces perfect games 100% of the time, this perception you love to post about gets really old.

#3915 11 months ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

And I still have zero word on 203 shipping - no butter paid in full

I would give your distributor a call!

#3916 11 months ago

As Morinack alluded, I’d way rather have a chance at (maybe) a few more issues and have direct access to the guys who designed the pin, own the company, and are developing the code. That’s not even touching the price difference compared to JJP or what is comparable to a Stern LE.

Do I wish that they were all perfect, sure, but when my NIB GZ building wouldn’t drop the balls I sure as hell couldn’t call Elwin or Gary to get a fix. I for one won’t lose sight of just how special that is.

#3917 11 months ago
Quoted from Morinack:

IMHO Spooky will stop being small when they stop replying to posts on Pinside.

Spooky replying to posts/customers is what separates them in a positive way.

#3918 11 months ago

Yes Spooky actually acknowledging the community and in many cases replying to the community is HUGE and is most definitely something I cannot complain about at all.

All others ignore everything yet we all still buy their products.

Customer service really is a thing of the past (yes I am that old I guess).

#3919 11 months ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

Spooky replying to posts/customers is what separates them in a positive way.

What does your distributor say about your game’s status?

#3920 11 months ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Game is done and in a box here. Just waiting on another game to ship with it for some reason.

#3921 11 months ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Game is done and in a box here. Just waiting on another game to ship with it for some reason.

That totally makes sense. I would cluster deliver to areas on the same beaten path. Huge savings

#3922 11 months ago

The first response was that 203 was still being built which I know is bs as Spooky is way past that number - I didn't upgrade to butter - and I have been paid in full.

If I had ordered from Spooky direct I would have received a direct answer from them as to what the deal is - communication is valuable.

Quoted from SpookyLuke:

That's what I figured. Appreciate the communication as always!

#3923 11 months ago

That totally makes sense. I would cluster deliver to areas on the same beaten path. Huge savings

Oh I am sure there is a savings - for someone lol

#3924 11 months ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Per my earlier post in this thread, I agree.
Just because they aren't Stern or JJP doesn't mean they're small. They've produced 7 unique games now. The issues that Spooky games have seem unique to them as a company, not to being "new" to the game.

I mean us Elivra owners getting brand new runs of the game are going through so many issues with this well produced and old machine run by such a large company. I've had to make several adjustments out of the box, and if you look at the bigger issues folks keep coming up with on this recent run, it seems pretty sketch.

I think early adoption still is a concern for all pins, but for smaller companies especially I simply would never want to be an early adopter so that manufacturing issues get ironed out.

Spooky has made 7 games now, but they also tend to keep changing their procedures and designs, they aren't working with standardized parts or got a set in stone hardware toolset like what Stern has been doing. I think perhaps a change to all new boards and tech on their end was gonna have some growing pains as well but folks really wanted Spooky to move away from the pinotaur stuff

#3925 11 months ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Joe is receiving games in batches. And then he has a guy that is delivering to an area. Honestly, I liked this as I didn't have worry about damage this way. but I get that it can be frustrating to wait longer.

#3926 11 months ago

We got some solid gameplay in this morning. My buddy is grand champion at only 2.5 million. Seems our hardware replacements and new code are lasting.

After our issues we are still happy with our purchase and that Spooky worked to get it fixed quickly. Looking forward to their fix for the shaker in code next!

Thanks Spooky crew!

#3927 11 months ago
Quoted from insight75:

Joe is receiving games in batches. And then he has a guy that is delivering to an area. Honestly, I liked this as I didn't have worry about damage this way. but I get that it can be frustrating to wait longer.

See that is an explanation - which is all it takes for most people, including me.

I think for future use of this delivery tactic - for spooky games specifically - if someone opts for butter cabinet they should be taken out of this batch delivery and not require other buyers to just sit around waiting longer for their paid-for finished game that’s clearly ready and waiting.

#3928 11 months ago

Is the standard play field lighting enough, or do I need to look into Pinstadiums?

#3929 11 months ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Is the standard play field lighting enough, or do I need to look into Pinstadiums?

In our house it's enough. I think wide body might help allow more light onto the playfield? We also don't play in the dark, lights are on in the room

#3930 11 months ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

The upper playfield is a bit dark (by design) but the playfield is about as well lit as most games. I thought it was fine in a dimly lit room.

I also think the RGB lighting stands out more when it’s not being washed out by a lot of white light. There’s more contrast that way, which is good because the game is heavily reliant on a mix of RGB lighting. (Without being overwhelming like some JJP rainbow fests)

#3931 11 months ago

Well but at the same time Spokky also makes Butter vs Non Butter in batches so there no real way of know if Non Butter is waiting on Butter or Butter is waiting on non. Spooky has mentioned a few times that while they try to keep the numbers flowing as close to in order as possible its not always possible.

A few of the early Butters had to wait for those to come in.

Quoted from K9Marshal:

See that is an explanation - which is all it takes for most people, including me.
I think for future use of this delivery tactic - for spooky games specifically - if someone opts for butter cabinet they should be taken out of this batch delivery and not require other buyers to just sit around waiting longer for their paid-for finished game that’s clearly ready and waiting.

#3932 11 months ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

I believe BallyKISS1978 is the only one who has put PS on his game that I know of at this point. If others have they aren't posted.

You should be able to check the pics attached to this thread to see the difference.

I use PS on my MBR and it makes a HUGE difference but I only run them at about 30% (maybe less) all white and on all the time. I do have the UV flasher connected to the frank flashers which is perfect but otherwise I don't like the flashers tbh.

I think on Scooby some additional lighting would really help as long as its not overdone. The majority of the time we play in a room w/o overhead lights on and even if the lights are on its fairly dim.

Here is his pic I believe he is running his at 100% though which I feel (personal opinion only) is too much

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3933 11 months ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

Ya the savings is on your end.no sales Tax.

#3934 11 months ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Ya the savings is on your end.no sales Tax.

No sales tax from Spooky Direct?

#3935 11 months ago
Quoted from rdonohue13:

Well but at the same time Spokky also makes Butter vs Non Butter in batches so there no real way of know if Non Butter is waiting on Butter or Butter is waiting on non. Spooky has mentioned a few times that while they try to keep the numbers flowing as close to in order as possible its not always possible.
A few of the early Butters had to wait for those to come in.

Ah ok - guess I misunderstood their process. My bad.

#3936 11 months ago
Quoted from Mando:

No sales tax from Spooky Direct?

Nope

#3937 11 months ago

Depends on the state.

#3938 11 months ago

Depends on state if there’s tax.

#3939 11 months ago
Quoted from Jigz:

Depends on the state.

True - I should have said none for me haha

#3940 11 months ago

Spooky sold 1750 HW/UM and 1964 Scoobys. They haven't been small in years. Haggis is small.

Quoted from nicoga3000:

Just because they aren't Stern or JJP doesn't mean they're small.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Also. Stern is the only company that I don’t consider small.

In terms of modern manufacturing, all pinball companies are small (some more than others like Haggis, and certainly Stern is on the bubble of being a large business). To put it into perspective, here are some unit sales and some issues of other products...

Playstation 5, 7.8 million units sold in 2020 - some issues with rest mode crashes, external hard drive corruption
Iphone, 220 million units sold in 2022 - overheating and battery issues
Telsa 1.31 million units sold in 2022 - rear camera and truck issues
Samsung Washers - hard to tell but they had a recall of 2.6 million top loading washers built between 2011 and 2016 because of a defect. Also, my brand new Samsung washer had relays on the board go out after just five months - not repairable based on design, had to have a new board installed.
Lamborghini 2022 - 9,233 (at over $200k and up) mushy and faulty brakes, premature wear and tear, easy exterior damage, dangerous fuel leak on their SUV

Yes, we should want our pinball machines to 100% work out of the box but at the quantities made, the complexity of the product, the price/value point - it will not happen anytime soon. We should consider them bespoke - only 1,969 Scooby pinball machines in the entire world - heck it is easy to get a Rolex watch (1.05 million in 2021, $4K-$18K) Escada's Couture Swarovski Crystal Jeans ($7,500) or even a high end Expresso machine ($2-$15K) and I would argue you get a lot less for the price. And in all of those cases, how many manufacturers do you think would come on a forum like this, listen, problem solve and continue to make improvements AFTER the sale (and to be fair, this also applies to other pinball manufacturers as well, but Spooky is definitely at the top for customer service).

#3941 11 months ago

Me neither ! Anyone that had their game ship this week get tracking yet ?

#3942 11 months ago

I bought a SD from Bug and Luke at the Louisville arcade expo back in early March. I figure there were around 500 plays on it at the expo and we've probably put a hundred or so games on it since. My boy and I have been having a blast with it. My wife could give a rats ass about pinball and thinks it's the dumbest hobby ever, but she likes the theme at least!

I've been working my way up to my goal to own 3 modern era pins over the last 6 years and I think I'll be very happy with Scoobs and Gang! The only issues I have, I figure will be fixed with future code updates. I have the back legs jacked up high, not sure what the incline is, but it shoots pretty fast. The horseshoe shots are satisfying. The upper playfield shots and physics of lobbing the ball from the bookcase vs smacking the ball are super fun. Beautiful pin and absolutely loaded with the things people would have spent a grand + on in mods/shaker/lighted speakers, topper, and powder coat.

Hope everyone gets their issues sorted out and can enjoy this charming nostalgic pin for what it is. I know some of the owners here have had their share of issues, but I'm happy to report mine have been very minimal. I worked with Spooky support over some lighting issues where the topper LED wasn't working all the way around and they were very quick to respond and send me a new led strip. There was also one of the black hands by the apron lock that was broken off. I haven't had to lift the playfield yet, so I'm assuming it happened before or at the expo. Replacement hand is on the way. I've had 1 stuck ball that required me to remove the glass.

So to sum it up, I'm happy with my first Spooky pin and look forward to future code updates with character and wizard modes.
Nice work Spooky!

IMG_1947 (resized).jpgIMG_1947 (resized).jpg
#3943 11 months ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

I play mine in the dark, and the only thing not lit up enough (for me, personally) is the art blades and behind the Mystery Machine. All that great art! None of that effects my gameplay, though.

#3944 11 months ago
Quoted from BirdForce1:I bought a SD from Bug and Luke at the Louisville arcade expo back in early March. I figure there were around 500 plays on it at the expo and we've probably put a hundred or so games on it since. My boy and I have been having a blast with it. My wife could give a rats ass about pinball and thinks it's the dumbest hobby ever, but she likes the theme at least!
I've been working my way up to my goal to own 3 modern era pins over the last 6 years and I think I'll be very happy with Scoobs and Gang! The only issues I have, I figure will be fixed with future code updates. I have the back legs jacked up high, not sure what the incline is, but it shoots pretty fast. The horseshoe shots are satisfying. The upper playfield shots and physics of lobbing the ball from the bookcase vs smacking the ball are super fun. Beautiful pin and absolutely loaded with the things people would have spent a grand + on in mods/shaker/lighted speakers, topper, and powder coat.
Hope everyone gets their issues sorted out and can enjoy this charming nostalgic pin for what it is. I know some of the owners here have had their share of issues, but I'm happy to report mine have been very minimal. I worked with Spooky support over some lighting issues where the topper LED wasn't working all the way around and they were very quick to respond and send me a new led strip. There was also one of the black hands by the apron lock that was broken off. I haven't had to lift the playfield yet, so I'm assuming it happened before or at the expo. Replacement hand is on the way. I've had 1 stuck ball that required me to remove the glass.
So to sum it up, I'm happy with my first Spooky pin and look forward to future code updates with character and wizard modes.
Nice work Spooky![quoted image]

Woah a CE with no number plate?

#3945 11 months ago
Quoted from TSB_:

I play mine in the dark, and the only thing not lit up enough (for me, personally) is the art blades and behind the Mystery Machine. All that great art! None of that effects my gameplay, though.

We play in a dark room too and the PF is plenty well lit. The only thing I'd change is the back right corner. I bought the "Rock trail" from Backalley and while they looks AWESOME you basically can't see them when the game is on or off, they are tucked under the back box.

Unlike Rick and Morty, there aren't any modes that cause ALL the lights to turn off leaving you blind and the spotlights are on basically all the time.

#3946 11 months ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

We play in a dark room too and the PF is plenty well lit. The only thing I'd change is the back right corner. I bought the "Rock trail" from Backalley and while they looks AWESOME you basically can't see them when the game is on or off, they are tucked under the back box.
Unlike Rick and Morty, there aren't any modes that cause ALL the lights to turn off leaving you blind and the spotlights are on basically all the time.

Let's hope we can change that with Velma's Find Her Glasses Character Mode! (speculating)

#3947 11 months ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

Woah a CE with no number plate?

Hey I never even noticed or thought about that before lol. Must be from the super duper no-number edition. Will sell for 15k!

#3948 11 months ago
Quoted from Mando:

Me neither ! Anyone that had their game ship this week get tracking yet ?

Yes. I got tracking.

#3949 11 months ago

Is it standard with pinball machines for a game over after opening the coin door and making changes to settings mid game?

I opened the door to changed the master volume and when I closed the menu it ended my game

#3950 11 months ago
Quoted from Boycer:

Yes. I got tracking.

Hmm not me who was your shipper ?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market
Cabinet parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Lermods
Decals
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 59.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Print2pin
Toppers
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carnation, WA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 11,418 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 229.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all/page/79 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.