(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4483 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3814 (resized).jpeg
20240325_184545 (resized).jpg
20240325_190433 (resized).jpg
20240325_111714 (resized).jpg
IMG_3028 (resized).png
94df7c_de016bf1fc1746a3bd18f5ab4 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5636 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_7691 (resized).jpeg
20240324_092450 (resized).jpg
20240324_092435 (resized).jpg
20240324_092501 (resized).jpg
20240324_092508 (resized).jpg
20240324_092515 (resized).jpg
20240324_092501 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,432 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 229.
#4701 10 months ago
Quoted from insight75:

I had the issue come up. Sometimes the ball would kick out nice....other times wouldn't make it up. I made sure that the fork is absolutely dead in the middle of the ball when it fires. Once I adjusted mine (I actually bent mine to make it right), I don't seem to have any issues.

The flork is connected to the rest of the mech so it would bend everything else ?

I guess I could remove the fork mech , remove the coil asssmbly, bent the fork and reinstall everything?

I looked into moving the two mechs but it butts up against the shooter lane switch.

*sigh* before I used to enjoy the new in box experience

#4702 10 months ago

This has to be to good to be true.
Only 2 days for delivery!!
I’m supposedly the 9th stop today.
Could it really happen??!

25875FCA-8388-4078-B3DA-B1084AAB5657 (resized).jpeg25875FCA-8388-4078-B3DA-B1084AAB5657 (resized).jpeg
#4703 10 months ago

I had mine next day but I had depot pickup

Have fun!

#4704 10 months ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

This is a known problem that has a simple fix. Next time you boot up the game open the backbox and hold the little button on the board next to the computer - only board in the backbox. Once the game boots let go of the button, close the backbox and it should work for good from here (just a one time fix).

Not for everyone unfortunately

#4705 10 months ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

This has to be to good to be true.
Only 2 days for delivery!!
I’m supposedly the 9th stop today.
Could it really happen??!

I was SHOCKED how quickly mine went from pickup to delivery. It was picked up on a Friday and I had it Tuesday (and that was only because I could not take delivery on the Monday). R&L seems to have gotten better (knock on wood).

#4706 10 months ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

I just did what Mr. Peters said. It noticeably improved the flipper whine on mine. Might want to give it a try

What is that? Thank you!

#4708 10 months ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

What is that? Thank you!

IMG_3848.gifIMG_3848.gif
#4709 10 months ago

I got the alert that my new 3D hands from NinjaCamp arrived today! I'll share pics once I grab the mail and install them tomorrow morning.

#4710 10 months ago

It showed up!!!
Made the grandkids box fort first.
Got it in the basement.
Taking a supper break.
Report on gameplay later.

7F66DD69-C38B-4820-AF14-D5ABE5DFE99A (resized).jpeg7F66DD69-C38B-4820-AF14-D5ABE5DFE99A (resized).jpegA6644920-2771-462D-82F7-C24748F52368 (resized).jpegA6644920-2771-462D-82F7-C24748F52368 (resized).jpegB61B0B88-962D-4D7C-AD24-E17B066577BE (resized).jpegB61B0B88-962D-4D7C-AD24-E17B066577BE (resized).jpeg
#4711 10 months ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I definitely needed a snickers last night...lol. I'll remove the rubber and see how it plays. I'm level left to right, not sure on pitch. I lowered the front legs and raised the back legs almost all the way, so I know I'm somewhat steep. Is your post in the highest position?

Think you need to reset things. I rarely have left lane drains in original position

#4712 10 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Think you need to reset things. I rarely have left lane drains in original position

Same, although he did mention the stock position was too conservative for his liking. I left mine at stock position so far and I would say 80% of my drains are middle, 10% each outlane. Really that is admittedly too easy, but I like being able to progress through this one. And I'm sure I will need it once all the additional content hits.

#4713 10 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Quoted from Jediturtle:

Same, although he did mention the stock position was too conservative for his liking. I left mine at stock position so far and I would say 80% of my drains are middle, 10% each outlane. Really that is admittedly too easy, but I like being able to progress through this one. And I'm sure I will need it once all the additional content hits.

On my game original position was post down, outlane wide open. I now have it up, and yeah it's a bit too tight, but oh well, that's where it's staying

#4714 10 months ago

Finally got my spooky sign.

20230505_172347 (resized).jpg20230505_172347 (resized).jpg
#4715 10 months ago

Got a couple of fun things in the mail today. I'll take some glass-off pics of all the mods after I install these tomorrow.

20230505_190912 (resized).jpg20230505_190912 (resized).jpg
#4716 10 months ago

What does that boost setting on flipper hold do anyway ?

#4717 10 months ago

Great day at Pinfest in Allentown. Had a chance to meet SpookyBug and thank him for great engagement and support in the owners thread and came home to find an email notifying me my #335 will be delivered early next week. Coincidence? I think not. Thanks Bug!

#4718 10 months ago

my CE is in the mid 500s. I was itching to finally play Scooby today in Allentown after hearing a lot of "meh" about the game. Im happy to say I really enjoyed it. First off the game is stunning. The animations are good, and its flowy. I can see how game times will be a bit longer but thats fine in a larger lineup of games. I have deadpool which is long ball times along with some other games. Anyways very excited to get the game probably around July Im guessing. How many are they doing a week these days?

#4719 10 months ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

my CE is in the mid 500s. I was itching to finally play Scooby today in Allentown after hearing a lot of "meh" about the game. Im happy to say I really enjoyed it. First off the game is stunning. The animations are good, and its flowy. I can see how game times will be a bit longer but thats fine in a larger lineup of games. I have deadpool which is long ball times along with some other games. Anyways very excited to get the game probably around July Im guessing. How many are they doing a week these days?

I believe 7 a week from a recent stream? And open up those outlanes, you won't have long ball times, I pinky promise.....

#4720 10 months ago

It’s like 6-7 a day I believe but work four days so 24-30 week

#4721 10 months ago

Sooo, we have this evil looking clown villain front and center on the topper, also on the front cab artwork. Is he in the game somewhere? I don't see him represented on the playfield or inserts?

#4722 10 months ago

Sooo, we have this evil looking clown villain front and center on the topper, also on the front cab artwork. Is he in the game somewhere? I don't see him represented on the playfield or inserts?

Pennywise next game lol just saying

#4723 10 months ago

Bedlam in the big top episode is where the clown is from, maybe it will be a circus multiball haha

#4724 10 months ago

They’re adding more villain modes so he’ll likely be included.

#4725 10 months ago

I think they’ve mentioned the plan is after character modes to put some other villains in!

I’m wondering if co-op is on the radar still? That would be such a cool addition and fits the theme perfectly.

#4726 10 months ago

On my game original position was post down, outlane wide open. I now have it up, and yeah it's a bit too tight, but oh well, that's where it's staying

Ahh..sorry I had it backwards. I should have read the old posts more carefully. Either way...yeah I agree up is a bit too tight, but I'm not mad at it, LOL. There is already a really good amount of content and with so much more coming, the last thing I want is for it to be drainy.

#4727 10 months ago
Quoted from Pugster:

I think they’ve mentioned the plan is after character modes to put some other villains in!
I’m wondering if co-op is on the radar still? That would be such a cool addition and fits the theme perfectly.

I was looking at my games audits yesterday and noticed an audit for # of co-op games started, so I'd guess so.

Quoted from BlackBelt:

They’re adding more villain modes so he’ll likely be included.

That's interesting, since there aren't any additional villain inserts. I'm all for more villain modes, I'm just curious how they will implement them.

Unrealated thought: The Cutler multiball song isn't so bad when you're actually playing. It really worried me when hearing it on streams.

#4728 10 months ago

That's interesting, since there aren't any additional villain inserts. I'm all for more villain modes, I'm just curious how they will implement them.
Unrealated thought: The Cutler multiball song isn't so bad when you're actually playing. It really worried me when hearing it on streams.

The sense I get from asking earlier in the thread is that additional villains might show up under the ‘?’ question mark insert…maybe Spooky will make something like a ‘tier 2’ batch of villains where once the initial 7 are completed or certain progress is made you can select specific additional ones via a van/scoop shot? Either way, stoked they’re adding more!

On Cutler MB have they looped in the instrumental version yet after the main one plays? Seems like a great way to keep it intact but not get old so quick.

Hoping for a shipping notice next week, so stoked!!!

#4729 10 months ago
Quoted from BlackBelt:

On Cutler MB have they looped in the instrumental version yet after the main one plays?

Not sure, I've not managed to keep multiball alive that long yet.....

#4730 10 months ago

Does anyone know for sure what the output voltage is from the shaker board to the shaker motor? I don't see an option in the menu to test fire it so I can check output voltage

Ok, it's 12v DC for future reference.
Next question, my shaker rarely ever activates. Is this normal? Is it just not coded in much yet? It's on, and I barely feel it about once every 3 games or so. Someone fill me in on when it's supposed to activate

#4731 10 months ago

Does anyone know for sure what the output voltage is from the shaker board to the shaker motor? I don't see an option in the menu to test fire it so I can check output voltage

Probably 48 volts

#4732 10 months ago
Quoted from Jigz:

Probably 48 volts

It's 12v DC from the board to the shaker. Already confirmed. Thanks though!

#4733 10 months ago

Wasn't able to go to the Pinfest show this year but I hear Scooby is really popular and people are loving it. Congrats everyone at Spooky and thanks SpookyBug for taking the time to show off the game. I wish I could have made it to meet and talk.

#4734 10 months ago

It's 12v DC from the board to the shaker. Already confirmed. Thanks though!

Woops, sorry, I missed your update. The shaker only seems to work currently as a "hurry up" warning for when you are running out of time in a mode. I hope they integrate it as much as Rick and Morty, for example. That game uses the shaker so well!

#4735 10 months ago
Quoted from Jigz:

Woops, sorry, I missed your update. The shaker only seems to work currently as a "hurry up" warning for when you are running out of time in a mode. I hope they integrate it as much as Rick and Morty, for example. That game uses the shaker so well!

Ok, so nothing is wrong with my shaker then. It's just not coded in much at all yet. Good to know. Thanks again!

#4736 10 months ago

Ok, so nothing is wrong with my shaker then. It's just not coded in much at all yet. Good to know. Thanks again!

It is pretty underwhelming at the moment. It doesn't even shake very aggressively on my game. I hope they add things in like when you rip the spinners, wack Captain Cutler, etc.

#4737 10 months ago
Quoted from Jigz:

It is pretty underwhelming at the moment. It doesn't even shake very aggressively on my game. I hope they add things in like when you rip the spinners, wack Captain Cutler, etc.

Agreed

#4738 10 months ago

Got to meet Bug at Allentown today and I picked up a Scooby translite. Super nice guy.

Bug and Luke were nice enough to sign it too.

#4739 10 months ago

Took some time to install the new NinjaCamp 3D hand mods, as well as some silhouette stickers on the lockdown bar. Also took a couple glass-off pics of the gate mod and sign mods I installed a couple weeks ago.

20230506_154139 (resized).jpg20230506_154139 (resized).jpg20230506_154242 (resized).jpg20230506_154242 (resized).jpg20230506_154322 (resized).jpg20230506_154322 (resized).jpg20230506_154350 (resized).jpg20230506_154350 (resized).jpg20230506_160605 (resized).jpg20230506_160605 (resized).jpg
#4740 10 months ago

Is there an option in the menu to change it so you can restart the game by holding start down?

#4741 10 months ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Got to meet Bug at Allentown today and I picked up a Scooby translite. Super nice guy.
Bug and Luke were nice enough to sign it too.

Talked to them today too. They are all good dudes. I'm so glad they have come out the last few years. Its always great talking to them.

#4742 10 months ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Is there an option in the menu to change it so you can restart the game by holding start down?

A friend of mine says his Halloween is able to restart like that, but I didn't see an option. Maybe it's not coded in yet? Certainly would be nice, I've had more than enough crappy ball 1s.

#4743 10 months ago

A friend of mine says his Halloween is able to restart like that, but I didn't see an option. Maybe it's not coded in yet? Certainly would be nice, I've had more than enough crappy ball 1s.

All a crappy ball one is, is an opportunity to have a massive ball 2.

#4744 10 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I'm a serial restarter. I like the idea of starting out strong, so I have no shame hitting that start button.

It's your game, in your home, if you want to play naked with condoms on your fingers, it's your prerogative.

#4745 10 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

My best games have been one ball games.

#4746 10 months ago

I'm a serial restarter. I like the idea of starting out strong, so I have no shame hitting that start button.
It's your game, in your home, if you want to play naked with condoms on your fingers, it's your prerogative.

That random example seems very specific

#4747 10 months ago

I prefer them on my toes.

#4748 10 months ago

Need to have restart when the 5 year old presses start four or five times. Especially when the game takes so long to boot.

#4749 10 months ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

Need to have restart when the 5 year old presses start four or five times. Especially when the game takes so long to boot.

At the Allentown Show yesterday, I had to reset games several times because some smacked ass started 4 games and then walked off after playing one ball.

RM

#4750 10 months ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

bingo-cousin-eddie (resized).pngbingo-cousin-eddie (resized).png
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball
Plastics
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carnation, WA
9,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ypsilanti, MI
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball
Plastics
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods
Plastics
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation
Armor and blades
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods
Plastics
$ 425.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
NinjaCamp Mods
Other
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
There are 11,432 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 229.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all/page/95 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.