(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8853 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0137 (resized).JPEG
image (resized).jpg
IMG_4038 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4036 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0119 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0707 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6945 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6948 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6928 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6929 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_8942 (resized).jpg
IMG_8941 (resized).jpg
IMG_1010 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

37 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,040 posts in this topic. You are on page 237 of 241.
#11801 38 days ago

I did have an issue where all the spots turned off unexpectedly and didn't come back on until reboot. Sorry I don't remember the mode. Definitely glad I didn't have to go searching for any fuses xD

#11802 38 days ago

Just wondering what's happening with the topper too - seems like a lot of people (including me) have a non-working one at the moment. It's ok to play of course if you unplug the servo, but man it's a real downer having such a great looking topper kind of hobbled.

#11803 38 days ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I don't want to promise anything eminent, but we're continuing to work on updates for Scooby-Doo. I actually could use some quick help from the community. I'm not having the "G.I. issues" on any of my test games; that said I do trust they are happening and we'll figure it out. What I'd really like to know from you is if it's happening on your game is it the G.I., spotlights, or both. They are all controlled separately. Also if it's happening often on your game it would be helpful to know more clearly when it's happening. I suspect it's a missed refresh following a lightshow; but that's just a working hypothesis at this point.
PS: Both do shut off during Would've Gotten Away With It. That's what allows us to do the lightning effect.

I took some pictures a couple of times. Looks like mostly the spotlights def some GI still there but I’d expect more GI

IMG_5060 (resized).jpegIMG_5060 (resized).jpegIMG_5061 (resized).jpegIMG_5061 (resized).jpeg
#11804 38 days ago

I'm still working on my game room but man this game pops on a few black lights.

20240515_214253 (resized).jpg20240515_214253 (resized).jpg20240515_214856 (resized).jpg20240515_214856 (resized).jpg20240515_214913 (resized).jpg20240515_214913 (resized).jpg
#11805 37 days ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Just wondering what's happening with the topper too - seems like a lot of people (including me) have a non-working one at the moment. It's ok to play of course if you unplug the servo, but man it's a real downer having such a great looking topper kind of hobbled.

I heard from support on Monday that they were testing a fix.

#11806 37 days ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

I took some pictures a couple of times. Looks like mostly the spotlights def some GI still there but I’d expect more GI [quoted image][quoted image]

This is the same for me. They cut out when I start a mode every so often.

#11807 37 days ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Bah i thought i had resolved it, but I'm still having intermittent issues with games randomly ending prematurely. I'm flipping away and suddenly the game ends and new balls keep getting loaded into the shooter lane. All the switches appear ok in active/stuck switch test (trap door and trough 1-7 are activated). It's not magnetised balls and it can't be the plunger I've already fixed a slight issue with that. Loose cable maybe?

This could honestly be partially solved with code. I’ve had a crazy rare issue (maybe once every 100 or more games) where a second ball pops out of the mystery machine. Once that happens, the code does not cope at all. It ends the ball as soon as one of the two drains (fair enough) but then when it sees the second ball drain it launches two balls for the next round, ending when one of the two drains until the game is over.

#11808 37 days ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I don't want to promise anything eminent, but we're continuing to work on updates for Scooby-Doo. I actually could use some quick help from the community. I'm not having the "G.I. issues" on any of my test games; that said I do trust they are happening and we'll figure it out. What I'd really like to know from you is if it's happening on your game is it the G.I., spotlights, or both. They are all controlled separately. Also if it's happening often on your game it would be helpful to know more clearly when it's happening. I suspect it's a missed refresh following a lightshow; but that's just a working hypothesis at this point.
PS: Both do shut off during Would've Gotten Away With It. That's what allows us to do the lightning effect.

It has just been my spotlights. Happens every now and then. My heart sinks each time and then it comes back on and I figured it was the code. No pressure, still best game and my favorite light show.

#11809 37 days ago

Appreciate the replies. Some reports of the G.I., but from all the pictures it looks to at least mostly be the spotlights. Some have asked if we need logs, unfortunately they wouldn't show anything that would be useful. I have asked a few individuals to try to capture the moment it happens on video, which would be useful. If anyone happens to get that on video my email is [email protected]. Honestly, the more time it's captured on video the more it allows me to look for patterns. Regardless, I may ask a few to test some Beta Code either next week or the week after.

#11810 37 days ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Happens to me often both in and out of mods. Both GI and spots go out. If I'm in a bode when it happens and I drain or finish the mode they come back on. If I'm not in a mode and start a mode or collect a mystery award they turn back on.

#11811 37 days ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Appreciate the replies. Some reports of the G.I., but from all the pictures it looks to at least mostly be the spotlights. Some have asked if we need logs, unfortunately they wouldn't show anything that would be useful. I have asked a few individuals to try to capture the moment it happens on video, which would be useful. If anyone happens to get that on video my email is [email protected]. Honestly, the more time it's captured on video the more it allows me to look for patterns. Regardless, I may ask a few to test some Beta Code either next week or the week after.

I'm not trying to derail this but you are aware that the Scooby Snack Extra Ball isn't working anymore, either at 25 or 50 snax?

RussM

#11812 37 days ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I need to load up some older code to see if the GI under the inlane guides has always gone off so often or if that just started on the latest code.

#11813 37 days ago

Have an opportunity to add this game to the collection, but am wondering what issues to look out for. Never owned a spooky before so this would be a new platform for me. For those of you who own this game, what should I look out for?

#11814 37 days ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Have an opportunity to add this game to the collection, but am wondering what issues to look out for. Never owned a spooky before so this would be a new platform for me. For those of you who own this game, what should I look out for?

Same as any other game, cabinet and playfield all in good condition.

Play a few games; the most common issue people have had is the autolauncher will not consistently launch the ball out of the shooter lane.

The other thing that happens is the game can lose track of the number of balls in play and end a ball prematurely or spit multiple balls out when it shouldn't. Could be caused by a bad switch in the ball trough or the balls can get magnetized and stick together a bit in the ball trough because this game has several magnets.

RM

#11815 35 days ago

Need some help. Flippers stopped working. I tested the Warden board and found it is a warden board “red” issue. None of the features connected to the red section of the board worked – lower flippers, slingers, etc – and nothing activated in the coil test. Narrowed it down to a bad Q26 MOFSET and what appears to be a bad lower left flipper coil.

Connected with AJ and he asked me to cut the lead wire to the left flipper and see if the rest of the coils in the red zone come back to life. My issue is, I don't know which of the three wires in the lower left flipper to cut - the red, the white or the yellow?. Welcome any guidance on this.

Playing email tag with AJ and unfortunately I only have weekends to work on this.

Thanks in advance.

Screenshot 2024-05-18 142839 (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-05-18 142839 (resized).png
#11816 35 days ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Need some help. Flippers stopped working. I tested the Warden board and found it is a warden board “red” issue. None of the features connected to the red section of the board worked – lower flippers, slingers, etc – and nothing activated in the coil test. Narrowed it down to a bad Q26 MOFSET and what appears to be a bad lower left flipper coil.
Connected with AJ and he asked me to cut the lead wire to the left flipper and see if the rest of the coils in the red zone come back to life. My issue is, I don't know which of the three wires in the lower left flipper to cut - the red, the white or the yellow?. Welcome any guidance on this.
Playing email tag with AJ and unfortunately I only have weekends to work on this.
Thanks in advance.[quoted image]

OK, the Red wire is the Power Wire, that's why it daisy-chains from one coil to another; all those coils receive the voltage from that same red wire, all on the same "chain".

You can see from the Coil Chart Diagram I got from Spooky's support section on the web site,

Q26 runs the Left Flipper High Power and is the YELLOW wire.

I would just de-solder that wire rather than cut it but whatever.

RussMyers

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#11817 35 days ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

OK, the Red wire is the Power Wire, that's why it daisy-chains from one coil to another; all those coils receive the voltage from that same red wire, all on the same "chain".
You can see from the Coil Chart Diagram I got from Spooky's support section on the web site,
Q26 runs the Left Flipper High Power and is the YELLOW wire.
I would just de-solder that wire rather than cut it but whatever.
RussMyers[quoted image]

Perfect. Much appreciated, Russ!

#11818 35 days ago

Anyone else having big time issues with their bookcase topper?
Mine out of the box did not work. Door would not open.
They sent me a new board and servo, worked for a few days. Dead again.
I just want my money back at this point, the thing is a mess.

#11819 35 days ago
Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

Anyone else having big time issues with their bookcase topper?
Mine out of the box did not work. Door would not open.
They sent me a new board and servo, worked for a few days. Dead again.
I just want my money back at this point, the thing is a mess.

I certainly understand people's frustrations with this.

I ordered my topper awhile ago but haven't gotten mine yet.

I talked to Spooky about the issues people have been having and it seems to be a batch of bad parts that have been failing, stopping the door from opening and closing.

They are working hard on a permanent fix, and we will get it, but it will take a bit.

What people have been doing is leaving the door open so the screen can be seen until they can get a fix.

It's up to you of course, but I am willing to be patient. They'll get it sorted.

RussMyers

#11820 35 days ago

The topper issue is made worse by having to wait so long, then unboxing it to see how utterly amazing it is.... then plugging it in and seeing it fail dismally.

It'll get fixed though - so after the initial disappointment it's just a minor annoyance. And once it does get fixed, wow it'll be one of the best toppers ever.

#11821 34 days ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Sorry I couldn’t get video but on my end it seems to do it on the first ball. Seems character independent

IMG_5233 (resized).jpegIMG_5233 (resized).jpeg
#11822 34 days ago

MY GI goes out all the time too, which is obnoxious.
Between that and my never has worked topper I kinda stopped playing this game till this all gets sorted out or I give up and dump it.
Ever since focus switched to the next games Scooby has been treated like the ugly step child, its sad to see.

#11823 34 days ago

Does anyone else have the problem with the upper flippers going active immediately after ball is launched and staying that way until the ball makes a visit
to the upper playfield? The flippers are set to "selective". It happens on most every ball that is launched. After a visit to the upper playfield, everything works
as it should on the current ball in play. This repeats itself on following balls. All switch's appear to work fine in switch test. Its a bummer, because it is putting
premature wear on the upper flipper parts, which can only be accessed by removing the upper playfield.

Also, I no longer get extra balls since last update when getting 50 Scooby snacks. I have gotten as many as 107 snacks and no more extra balls. I too have
problems with the Spotlights randamaly going out during gameplay. Seems no rhyme or reason to what triggers this to happen. Finally, I have found that if you
"solve" your 2nd. villain case on the SAME ball that you visit your 5th. villain, then you only get 1 extra ball instead of 2. I am running the latest code update,
v2024.03.17.10 from Spookys website.

#11824 34 days ago
Quoted from pinzone:

Does anyone else have the problem with the upper flippers going active immediately after ball is launched and staying that way until the ball makes a visit
to the upper playfield? The flippers are set to "selective". It happens on most every ball that is launched. After a visit to the upper playfield, everything works
as it should on the current ball in play. This repeats itself on following balls. All switch's appear to work fine in switch test. Its a bummer, because it is putting
premature wear on the upper flipper parts, which can only be accessed by removing the upper playfield.
Also, I no longer get extra balls since last update when getting 50 Scooby snacks. I have gotten as many as 107 snacks and no more extra balls. I too have
problems with the Spotlights randamaly going out during gameplay. Seems no rhyme or reason to what triggers this to happen. Finally, I have found that if you
"solve" your 2nd. villain case on the SAME ball that you visit your 5th. villain, then you only get 1 extra ball instead of 2. I am running the latest code update,

Yes, these are known bugs with current code.

RM

#11825 34 days ago
Quoted from pinzone:

I have all those problems.

#11826 33 days ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I have all those problems.

I do as well…….

#11827 33 days ago

1 hour 17 minutes for a single game, played as Shaggy, standard 3 ball game, set to medium, earned two extra balls. Made it to and beat “Would’ve gotten away with it” wizard mode, then went through all 7 villains again but I guess once you beat that wizard mode in one game it won’t let you play it again. Made it through several other character modes, multi-ball modes, etc. This is my highest score and longest play on a single game of Scooby so far, I’m so looking forward to the next two wizard modes.

IMG_6803 (resized).jpegIMG_6803 (resized).jpeg
#11828 33 days ago
Quoted from Danzig:

1 hour 17 minutes for a single game, played as Shaggy, standard 3 ball game, set to medium, earned two extra balls. Made it to and beat “Would’ve gotten away with it” wizard mode, then went through all 7 villains again but I guess once you beat that wizard mode in one game it won’t let you play it again. Made it through several other character modes, multi-ball modes, etc. This is my highest score and longest play on a single game of Scooby so far, I’m so looking forward to the next two wizard modes.
[quoted image]

That is an insane score , congrats!

#11829 33 days ago

CURRENT BUGLIST for SD Code v2024.03.17.10 as of 5/20/2024

1. Still have issues with upper flippers going active when setting is "Selective" Have tested the entrance and exit switches over and over, does not seem to be switch related.

2. This has happened 2 or 3 times: on ball 2 or 3, never ball 1, Skill Shot set to Snack Drop Targets, some drop targets are down, ball drains, drops reset, ball kicks into shooter lane while simultarnouesly, "Skill Shot!" callout happens. Ball remains in shooter lane. It's like there is a timing or variable clearance issue where it thinks one of the drop targets is down as soon as it goes over to next ball start.

3. Definitely had a Space Kook mode where the upper spotlights and the lower GI went off and didnt come back on until the mode was over.
Repeatability seems hard to pin down.

4. In one game, got 2 villains unmasked, and 68 snacks. Only got one extra ball. Got 30 snacks, then 58 snacks in different games - no extra ball, so Extra Ball for Scooby Snacks seems broken.

5. How are the new Mystery Awards calculated now? 1st at 3 Snacks, 2nd at 9 Snacks (3 + (3+3))?, 3rd at 18 snacks (9 + (6+3))?

6. Mystery Award Clown dialog and mouth does not match up - "Pay attention for a time and soon your thoughts will be mine." Dialog is slightly early, mouth movement is late. This is very noticeable to me.

7. Space Kook mode - Left spinner insert flashes Orange, right spinner insert flashes Orange/Green. This will come and go during the mode, changing when the right spinner is hit. Sometimes it's orange only, sometimes it's orange/green

8. Finally, I have found that if you "solve" your 2nd. villain case on the SAME ball that you visit your 5th. villain, then you only get 1 extra ball instead of 2. I am running the latest code update.

Anyone have anything else to add?

I know Spooky is working on the next major code update, to include the next wizard mode and fix bugs, but if this is going to take a few more weeks, I personally would like to see a Bugfix-only Code Update sooner rather than later.

RussMyers

#11830 33 days ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

CURRENT BUGLIST for SD Code v2024.03.17.10 as of 5/20/2024
1. Still have issues with upper flippers going active when setting is "Selective" Have tested the entrance and exit switches over and over, does not seem to be switch related.
2. This has happened 2 or 3 times: on ball 2 or 3, never ball 1, Skill Shot set to Snack Drop Targets, some drop targets are down, ball drains, drops reset, ball kicks into shooter lane while simultarnouesly, "Skill Shot!" callout happens. Ball remains in shooter lane. It's like there is a timing or variable clearance issue where it thinks one of the drop targets is down as soon as it goes over to next ball start.
3. Definitely had a Space Kook mode where the upper spotlights and the lower GI went off and didnt come back on until the mode was over.
Repeatability seems hard to pin down.
4. In one game, got 2 villains unmasked, and 68 snacks. Only got one extra ball. Got 30 snacks, then 58 snacks in different games - no extra ball, so Extra Ball for Scooby Snacks seems broken.
5. How are the new Mystery Awards calculated now? 1st at 3 Snacks, 2nd at 9 Snacks (3 + (3+3))?, 3rd at 18 snacks (9 + (6+3))?
6. Mystery Award Clown dialog and mouth does not match up - "Pay attention for a time and soon your thoughts will be mine." Dialog is slightly early, mouth movement is late. This is very noticeable to me.
7. Space Kook mode - Left spinner insert flashes Orange, right spinner insert flashes Orange/Green. This will come and go during the mode, changing when the right spinner is hit. Sometimes it's orange only, sometimes it's orange/green
8. Finally, I have found that if you "solve" your 2nd. villain case on the SAME ball that you visit your 5th. villain, then you only get 1 extra ball instead of 2. I am running the latest code update.
Anyone have anything else to add?
I know Spooky is working on the next major code update, to include the next wizard mode and fix bugs, but if this is going to take a few more weeks, I personally would like to see a Bugfix-only Code Update sooner rather than later.
RussMyers

Thank's Russ for the detailed Bug List. I played 5 games last night and had the upper and lower spotlights go out in 2 of 5 games. Playing different characters
and not in a mode. In one game when I started a mode the spotlights came back on. In the other they came back on when ball ended without starting a mode.
I think some may not realize this bug because they are playing in a well lit environment. It's easy to SPOT, (pun intended) spotlights out when playing in a dark basement room like I do. You're absolutely right about Spooky needing to release Bug -only Code Updates, even if separate from general feature updates.

#11831 33 days ago
Quoted from pinzone:

I also have all of these issues

#11832 33 days ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

3. Definitely had a Space Kook mode where the upper spotlights and the lower GI went off and didnt come back on until the mode was over. Repeatability seems hard to pin down.

This bug is just so weird and random. I sent them logs of it happening during the Miner 49r mode but according to Luke Peters that won't help them find the bug. I tried to get it to happen on video like they requested and no dice out of 5 straight games, you can watch Danzig video above and nothing after they went through the main modes twice.

#11833 33 days ago
Quoted from manadams:

This bug is just so weird and random. I sent them logs of it happening during the Miner 49r mode but according to Luke Peters that won't help them find the bug. I tried to get it to happen on video like they requested and no dice out of 5 straight games, you can watch Danzig video above and nothing after they went through the main modes twice.

I’m sure y’all have likely already tried it, but I’d at least try download the code again and on a new USB stick. I haven’t had any issues at all with the latest code but I’ve had problems in the past with sketchy downloads.

#11834 32 days ago

Hi All.

I hadn't shared a hint of what I was thinking of regarding the new topper but have a look here and share your thoughts in the thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-bringing-the-interactive-topper-inside-topper-insert#post-8188704

20240520_141153 (resized).jpg20240520_141153 (resized).jpg20240520_133406 (resized).jpg20240520_133406 (resized).jpg
#11835 32 days ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Hi All.
I hadn't shared a hint of what I was thinking of regarding the new topper but have a look here and share your thoughts in the thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-bringing-the-interactive-topper-inside-topper-insert#post-8188704[quoted image][quoted image]

This is an amazing idea…talk about thinking ‘inside the box’ . Honestly as much as translite art is cool to look at, this utilizes the otherwise ‘empty’ space inside the backbox in a functional and interactive way…hope SpookyLuke sees this and parlays the idea to future games.

Hope all is well at spooky, would love to see some scoob code fix and topper mystery solved. I know they’re on the case!

#11836 32 days ago
Quoted from BlackBelt:

This is an amazing idea…talk about thinking ‘inside the box’ . Honestly as much as translite art is cool to look at this utilizes the otherwise ‘empty’ space inside the backbox in a functional and interactive way…hope SpookyLuke sees this and parlays the idea to future games.
Hope all is well at spooky, would love to see some scoob code fix and topper mystery solved. I know they’re on the case!

Thank you! I found that the backglass, although it is a real BG, is rather bland. Muted colours and no mirror on it. I'm glad that I have this in its place now. The CE has so much going for it visually and this really makes the pin unique.

#11837 32 days ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Thank you! I found that the backglas, although it is a real BG, is rather bland. Muted colours and no mirror on it. I'm glad that I have this in its place now. The CE has so much going for it visually and this really makes the pin unique.

Little foam-core or whatever material could be used to fill in the empty space 'ceiling'...so cool! This wins pinside today.

#11838 32 days ago

Would complete the look if you could get a piece of plastic printed to complete the ceiling of the topper inside and the start to transition to the upper topper to tie the whole thing into a cohesive look. Very creative. Kudos.

#11839 32 days ago
Quoted from matlynch91:

Would complete the look if you could get a piece of plastic printed to complete the ceiling of the topper inside and the start to transition to the upper topper to tie the whole thing into a cohesive look. Very creative. Kudos.

Thank you! Plenty of options and I hope that others will see the potential and we expand in that thread.

#11840 32 days ago
Quoted from dnaman:

I mounted the new topper inside the backbox.

And in the process I see you left your DNA on the game.
DNA (resized).jpgDNA (resized).jpg

#11841 32 days ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

And in the process I see you left your DNA on the game.
[quoted image]

I see what you did there!

#11842 32 days ago

Great job. I love the concept. I am looking forward to seeing what someone can come up with to fill in the rest.Going to have to order that new topper now.

#11843 32 days ago
Quoted from Wizard1997:

Great job. I love the concept. I am looking forward to seeing what someone can come up with to fill in the rest.Going to have to order that new topper now.

Thanks! I had included a poll for the other thread to see if this would change someone's mind to order it, but the poll is missing. Good to know that it swayed you. I'm always interested in this stuff.

#11844 32 days ago

I too would be more inclined to order the topper now, puts it at a better height.

#11845 32 days ago
Quoted from BlackBelt:

I too would be more inclined to order the topper now, puts it at a better height.

My topper has been dead from day 1 for nearly 3 months now.
They sent me new parts. Worked for a couple of days, Dead again.
They are "currently testing a full redesign of the board and will get one sent to you asap"
I asked for a refund 3 times now.
I looked into a charge back on the CC, been too long.

Spooky. If you are listening, just take back my topper and give me a refund.

#11846 32 days ago
Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

My topper has been dead from day 1 for 2 months now.
It's a steaming pile of garbage

That's unfortunate. I ordered mine on Jan 3rd and got it on Friday. Installed last night and all seems ok, other than the gear mech is extremely loud when the bookcase opens and closes - wonder how long it will last before taking a dump......

#11847 32 days ago
Quoted from aztarac:

That's unfortunate. I ordered mine on Jan 3rd and got it on Friday. Installed last night and all seems ok, other than the gear mech is extremely loud when the bookcase opens and closes - wonder how long it will last before taking a dump......

Keep us posted. I have no idea how many have the issue.

#11848 32 days ago

I was one of the first to get a topper and I can say other than an initial problem that was my doing our topper has been fine.

The only complaint I have is the same one echoed above about the bookcase door motor being very loud. It actually drowns out the door opening sound in the game.

Have you actually called them and spoke to a person or just emailing? If just emailing then I suggest calling them. They are responsive for me either way.

#11849 32 days ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

I was one of the first to get a topper and I can say other than an initial problem that was my doing our topper has been fine.
The only complaint I have is the same one echoed above about the bookcase door motor being very loud. It actually drowns out the door opening sound in the game.
Have you actually called them and spoke to a person or just emailing? If just emailing then I suggest calling them. They are responsive for me either way.

They are responsive. They just have no fix for my topper as of yet.

#11850 32 days ago

Mine only arrived a few weeks ago, but was DOA too. They are responsive as stated above and working on a permanent fix though - plus it's possible to just leave the door open for the time being and continue to play while seeing the screen. Kinda sucks and I know it's far from ideal, but it is a great topper, and hopefully the fix will be available soon.

Not sure how happy I would be if I had already been waiting months though it's certainly not a cheap accessory.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 259.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 49.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
Pinbald Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Severedmods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 22.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,995 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
$ 9,769.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,040 posts in this topic. You are on page 237 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all/page/237 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.