3ts06jb4rqwc1.gif
E33F1FB4-D0F9-4D2E-85BE-6AD85EE97A52.gif
AAEB4B3A-2216-4C4D-A85D-123F403FE25F.gif
438231855_719997616727913_5488897096889642151_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240425-191245_Brave (resized).jpg
draft-day-nails.gif
jack-nicholson-yes (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,952 posts in this topic. You are on page 553 of 1,520.
#27601 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

are you sure you are a bears fan?
I full predict they win today and lose next Sunday (would be predictable and GB likely wants some revenge from 2 years ago when they were knocked out on the last game or w15? of the season by the Bears).
I expect failure from this crew despite moments of greatness... they are consistently inconsistent.

GB is likely to have nothing to play for and even if they lose that game, ARI would have to beat the Rams. If they beat Jax today, Vegas has their playoff chances at 84%. I like their chances.

#27602 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

GB is likely to have nothing to play for and even if they lose that game, ARI would have to beat the Rams. If they beat Jax today, Vegas has their playoff chances at 84%. I like their chances.

I like how you think.

#27603 3 years ago

Hey Law, what’s your thoughts on the Lions reaching out to Urban Meyer to be their HC?

#27604 3 years ago

KC is good AND lucky. Scary combo.

#27605 3 years ago

What the heck that Atlanta kicker kicked it straight... Why did it veer right?

#27606 3 years ago
Quoted from mof:

What the heck that Atlanta kicker kicked it straight... Why did it veer right?

I knewm he was going to pull a Gary Anderson there

#27607 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

My favorite scenario is we lock up the 1 seed tonight and accidentally knock the bears off next week with Tim Boyle at the helm.

#27608 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

My favorite scenario is we lock up the 1 seed tonight and accidentally knock the bears off next week with Tim Boyle at the helm.

Very likely

#27609 3 years ago

Lol, c'mon.. it's barely fun if you just take it.

#27610 3 years ago

Neither are happening, Henry is going to rush for 450

#27611 3 years ago

Lawrence to the Jags.

#27613 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

All the good teams are in the afc. Like the browns!

These statements are false.

Rams vs seahawks game of the week coming up. Yes, this game matters.

#27614 3 years ago

#1 seed and a bye locked up! Atlanta gave the Chiefs all they could handle today. Feeling relieved to get that win for sure.

#27615 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

#1 seed and a bye locked up! Atlanta gave the Chiefs all they could handle today. Feeling relieved to get that win for sure.

Chiefs are playing with fire. How many straight 1 possession wins is this now? Reminds me of the steelers 4 or 5 weeks ago.

#27616 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Chiefs are playing with fire. How many straight 1 possession wins is this now? Reminds me of the steelers 4 or 5 weeks ago.

Reminds me when New England did it for like 10 straight years

#27617 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Your team lost to the J-E-T-S

tenor.giftenor.gif
#27618 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Reminds me when New England did it for like 10 straight years

Reminds me of new england last year when they were 8-0. I think Mahomes will kick it up into playoff gear to keep it going, but his teammates have to step up.

#27619 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Your team lost to the J-E-T-S[quoted image]

I’m aware of that horrible loss. Is your point that I cannot comment on other teams complacency?

Edit: and your team, the carolina panthers will not be making the playoffs.

#27620 3 years ago

So all teams that lose to the jets are bad?

Fair assessment I guess.

#27621 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I’m aware of that horrible loss. Is your point that I cannot comment on other teams complacency?

I mean this in a very matter of fact way and not intending to personally insult.

You are not good at crap talk.

#27622 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I mean this in a very matter of fact way and not intending to personally insult.
You are not good at crap talk.

Well, that’s just like, your opinion man..

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

So all teams that lose to the jets are bad?
Fair assessment I guess.

The Rams are bad, very bad every third game or so. It all depends on which qb they start. Jared Goff, or jared gofful.
On a side not, I tried to buy my wife a Rams jersey for xmas. She wanted Kupp or Donald. They were all sold out everywhere, but there were tons of Goff available. What were all the distributors thinking? Noone wants a Goff jersey.

#27623 3 years ago

PSA: if someone tosses you a ribbing, take it, and feel free to dish it back out. Nothing derails fun and camaraderie faster than getting sensitive about a dig.

#27624 3 years ago

Oy Haskins is horrible as usual and down 6 due to special teams fuck up.

Washington a second half team. If we can go into locker room down by 10 or less I’m feeling ok.

#27625 3 years ago

Lol, c'mon.. it's barely fun if you just take it.

Packers look the best they have in many years. Even resting players then should beat up on the Bears. I also don’t think they will rest many players. Oldest rivalry and packers don’t do well with “off” weeks so they will play the Allstars.

Would be really fun to see the Bears get a post season game, but this years team is predictably bad with still some super JV squad decisions each game.

#27626 3 years ago

PSA: if someone tosses you a ribbing, take it, and feel free to dish it back out. Nothing derails fun and camaraderie faster than getting sensitive about a dig.

For sure. I don’t think dudeirregular was being too sensitive though.

#27627 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Packers look the best they have in many years. Even resting players then should beat up on the Bears. I also don’t think they will rest many players. Oldest rivalry and packers don’t do well with “off” weeks so they will play the Allstars.
Would be really fun to see the Bears get a post season game, but this years team is predictably bad with still some super JV squad decisions each game.

Bears offense has actually looked pretty good since the bye. We'll see. I definitely dont expect GB to lay down the last week ( if we have the opportunity). I think generally if you have a chance to eliminate any team from the playoffs, you take it. That's especially true for rivals.

#27628 3 years ago

Desean Jackson just torched the Cowboys on a huge catch. He now has the NFL record for most 60+ yard TD catches with 25.

#27629 3 years ago

Bears offense has actually looked pretty good since the bye. We'll see. I definitely dont expect GB to lay down the last week ( if we have the opportunity). I think generally if you have a chance to eliminate any team from the playoffs, you take it. That's especially true for rivals.

I agree. Next week is like the Bears super bowl so hoping for some good football.

#27630 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Desean Jackson just torched the Cowboys on a huge catch. He now has the NFL record for most 60+ yard TD catches with 25.

Hope he didn’t hurt himself on his way back to the sidelines.

#27631 3 years ago

Haskins sucks so fucking hard.

I guess pull him and bring in what’s his face ?

#27632 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

For sure. I don’t think dudeirregular was being too sensitive though.

Bro I am trying to keep it light with goofy gifs and such. Big game for your team right now.

#27633 3 years ago

Seahawks / Rams game is shaping up to be a defensive battle... which surprisingly the Seahawks are getting better at each game.

#27634 3 years ago

Stillers with a nice come back today against the Colts. I hope they can beat the Browns next week and keep them out of the playoffs.

#27635 3 years ago

Looks like we should have snow falling at Lambeau tonight! Majestic as fuck.

#27636 3 years ago

I’ll be able to hear Henry galloping through the snow from here.

#27637 3 years ago

Gameday ready

20201227_133242 (resized).jpg20201227_133242 (resized).jpg20201227_153540 (resized).jpg20201227_153540 (resized).jpg
#27638 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Stillers with a nice come back today against the Colts. I hope they can beat the Browns next week and keep them out of the playoffs.

Sure as shit would rather have the Browns in than Ravens.

Uff

#27639 3 years ago

The only problem with that is that this isn’t the Favre led packers who were great in the snow. This is the softer(no offense) Rodgers led packers.

#27640 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Haskins sucks so fucking hard.
I guess pull him and bring in what’s his face ?

so no more 8 win season? time to re-plan that parade route!

#27641 3 years ago

Snow on the empty bleachers... It is a cool place though. I'll give you that.

#27642 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

The only problem with that is that this isn’t the Favre led packers who were great in the snow. This is the softer(no offense) Rodgers led packers.

12 has been great in the snow/cold. The problem tonight will be containing Henry.

#27643 3 years ago

Michael Gallup is killing the eagles.

On another note, if you aren't already watching the Cowboys game, you should go watch it. They are introducing some new camera "shots and styles." It's amazing!

#27644 3 years ago

Was hoping Rams could keep their lead going into halftime, where they are undefeated under McVay/Goff. Unfortunately it is tied 6-6. Defense is playing great, but gofful is at qb today.

#27645 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Was hoping Rams could keep their lead going into halftime, where they are undefeated under McVay/Goff. Unfortunately it is tied 6-6. Defense is playing great, but gofful is at qb today.

We will see if he has an answer after Wilson's TD, Rams are going to need more than good D to win this game.

#27646 3 years ago

Seattle stops the Rams 4 runs in a row on the goal line. Woo!

#27647 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

We will see if he has an answer after Wilson's TD, Rams are going to need more than good D to win this game.

True. And 4th and half a yard is when you should go for a qb sneak, not a pitch back to the running back who has to then go 5 yards. Horrible play call.

#27648 3 years ago

Congrats to thee best TE in the league..new nfl record w most receiving yards w a game to go..

8B2855B1-4DBD-4A64-84D1-DB682AA40EAF (resized).jpeg8B2855B1-4DBD-4A64-84D1-DB682AA40EAF (resized).jpeg
#27649 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Congrats to thee best TE in the league..new nfl record w most receiving yards w a game to go..
[quoted image]

He is great. It certainly helps to have Mahomes as your qb and that chiefs offense.

#27650 3 years ago

Ok well that was ugly, I guess we’ll try again next week against the stinking eagles.

Haskins needs to not suit up next week. His career with Washington (and the nfl) needs to be over.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 75,952 posts in this topic. You are on page 553 of 1,520.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/553 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.