pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (83 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (36 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hwyhed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

429 posts in this topic match your search for posts by hwyhed. You are on page 1 of 2.
#8194 7 years ago

the hawks have a shitty off. line..with lockett/thomas out w an injury, this team is somewhat mediocre..sure they have playoff exp., but I wouldn't be surprised to see the lions with the victory...and go chiefs!!! yes that's my team for 25+ years...

#8213 7 years ago

So many of this weekends wild card games will come down to turnovers/special teams..I can see the oak/Houston game being tight and low scoring. Pitt shouldn't overlook the fish..Hawks/lions should be a close 1, but I dunno how Stafford does in the cold..for my $ thou the Giants/packers game is the 1 that could be hi scoring..but as they say-any given Sunday! Shit..even the Browns won a game this year..yes I know The chargers suck! But it's still a W...

#8314 7 years ago

Nice to see another chefs fan in here..Smith has to go to Kelce at least a dozen times..take shots downfield w Macklin/Conley..a lil smash mouth w S.Ware..I hope that T. Hill has some more magic left. The D needs to get to Rapelistburger..gotta contain L. Bell and the corners/safeties can't let A. Brown have big gains down the field..I know that I'm stating the obvious, but I know that big red will have the boys ready on Sunday..CANT WAIT

#8350 7 years ago

I'd be pissed off if I was a bolts fan..but realizing that it's a business and things change. I thought that I heard awhile ago that Phyllis Rivers wouldn't resign if the team went to la la land..the logo sucks..being a huge Dodgers fan, it's to similar..where's the creativity?

3 months later
#9001 6 years ago

I'm surprised that my chefs moved up and showed some cajones and drafting a potential great qb in P. Mahomes..when some analysts compare him to having a Favre/Elway arm, how can u not get excited? A. Smith is a good qb, just not great...

#9011 6 years ago

A. Smith is a good game manager, and plays pretty conservative. I feel that he's limited, and has showed the team/fans what he can do. I wouldn't call him great; the D helped my chefs to a lot of wins. Sure they gave up plenty of yards, but limited them to fg's. Smith is a 2nd tiered qb..he's not w the Rogers, Rapelistburger or that cheater from bean town..

#9013 6 years ago

when u have a stud rb in Jamaal Charles u utilize him, and they did till he couldn't go anymore. T. Kelce has been a great TE for Smith..it's the yards after catch is where he impresses. Smith has always been know as the 'dink n dunk' qb..effective at times, but us chef fans want him to go deep sometimes..stop being so fn predictable. How much is that on coach Reid? I dunno..

2 months later
#9035 6 years ago

Gonna be weird to see my boy J. Charles in donkee colors this year..I know it's a business 1st..but still I wish him well. Except the 2 games vs my chefs!

#9038 6 years ago

I really don't know how healthy he is, or what he's got left. A good O line is crucial if he's gonna be effective. I'll still wear his jersey, as he was a stud in KC..

#9041 6 years ago

Marcus Allen was good too..KC has been fortunate to have a lot of great rb's over the years..hopefully now S. Ware, C. West will continue to mature n help them win the afc west (again) n make some noise in the playoffs..

2 weeks later
#9047 6 years ago

Just 5 interceptions?! That ain't to bad~ J. Cutler & E. manning

3 weeks later
#9054 6 years ago

I'm pretty excited for this year..a lot of pressure is on A. Smith to perform well. P. Mahomes I think is the real deal and is gonna be a helluva QB...

2 weeks later
#9069 6 years ago

My old lady got me DAZN last week..I watch my chefs in their last preseason game..found that it was a lil glithchy..hope it's not like that all year. It's a shame that Telus didn't carry/have the rights to offer Sunday ticket this year

#9079 6 years ago

I still have a happy face w that big win in Foxboro..

IMG_1858 (resized).JPGIMG_1858 (resized).JPG

#9085 6 years ago

Glad to have spent a lazy Sunday indulging in football..that catch by Beasley last nite vs Giants was impressive..to bad the game wasn't all that entertaining.

1 week later
#9149 6 years ago

And I thought that this Sunday night game was gonna be a good close game of 2 powerhouses..what do I know..any given Sunday I guess..even that cowboys/donkeys game was a blowout..

#9176 6 years ago

Any predictions on what team fires their coach 1st? I'm going w cinccy and M. Lewis n NY Giants and B McAdoo..

#9191 6 years ago

^the donkees errr broncos are playing some pretty good ball. We all knew how good they are on D, but w Simien (however u spell his name) doing what he's doing..the afc west is the best division in the league right now..

#9242 6 years ago

HOW BOUT THOSE CHEFS!!!

IMG_1350 (resized).JPGIMG_1350 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#9351 6 years ago

Few good divisional games today..Ravens/Steelers and Raiders/Donkees..and I'm curious what the bills D will do vs Matty ice and the Falcons..

1 month later
#9583 6 years ago

I’m still a lil disappointed w my chefs yesterday..but give credit to the boys..Hunt wasn’t spectacular by any means, the D couldn’t stop the run. Smith was average..sitting at 6-3 is good right now, glad the rest of the afc west is (insert Namaths drunk voice) strruugllin..

4 weeks later
#9730 6 years ago

Man it’s so tough to watch/follow my chefs..waiting for a change; maybe get rid of Bob Sutton the D coordinator? Only thing the chefs r cooking up r a bunch of ugly fn losses..

1 week later
#9787 6 years ago

Gotta say that last nites game was very playoff like..big implications. Maybe my chefs have turned it around after that losing skid. Glad that Kareem Hunt is back to running the ball effectively. And to think that he was a 3rd round pick..

1 week later
#9817 6 years ago

Can’t wait to see who sneaks in for the last wild card teams..I’m also looking forward to my chefs sitting A.Smith and starting their 1st round pick (10th overall) P. Mahomes vs the donkeys. This kid has a huge arm..

#9829 6 years ago

^ straight cash homie...how Hue Jackson still has a job..I don’t get that...

#9930 6 years ago

Another bad playoff loss by my chefs. Once Kelce got ko’d momentum changed..game of 2 half’s. Pats don’t look as strong as previous years, and I don’t see a team that dominates in either conference. I’m cheering for a team that hasn’t won it all, or w no expectations. Go bills and saints (always liked Brees)

1 week later
#10007 6 years ago

How many people predicted this half for the jags? Hope that the jags continue to smash the Steelers at their house. Rumour has Bluto err Patricia going to Detroit..slowly the demise of the cheaters team?!

C9DE0DFF-52B9-47D1-A6F9-395A94C28C23 (resized).jpegC9DE0DFF-52B9-47D1-A6F9-395A94C28C23 (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#10378 6 years ago

A. Smith is a good qb, and had some good years in KC. He’s not to blame for the poor playoff outcomes. That’s on coach Reid and the D. I’m looking forward to seeing this Mahomes play. Sounds like Fuller will help the D big time..now to find a pass rusher w some $ we freed up..

7 months later
#10813 5 years ago

His name is Hill..Tyreek Hill..aka the cheetah. Huge game vs the bolts..

F922A2A5-4224-4EB6-87E7-F81A97B592FA (resized).jpegF922A2A5-4224-4EB6-87E7-F81A97B592FA (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#10868 5 years ago

Whatever team is playing vs my chefs has potential to be the best wr..my D is pretty weak. How Bob Sutton (D coordinator) still has a job, I dunno. Pat Mahomes and the O can’t keep scoring 40+ points every game..or maybe they can..

#10872 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Your D? Are you Clark Hunt? Heck, are you even from Missouri?

Not from Missouri, just a fan since the late ‘80s..I even find myself listening to 1 of their stations (am 610) on the laptop once n a while to hear bout my team..u don’t have to be from the same state/country to be a fan..

2 weeks later
#10927 5 years ago

Can’t wait till Sunday nights game w my chefs vs Pats..I expect a high scoring game. KCs D looked a lot different yesterday, mind you Bortles ain’t no #12..

1 week later
#10939 5 years ago

The bucks fire D coordinator Mike Smith, yet Bob Sutton STILL has a job as D coordinator for the chefs..WTF! Everyone’s talking about ‘showtime ‘ Mahomes, but the D gets exposed big time in front of a national audience..I cheer just as loud when the D makes a stop/makes the opponent punt, as Mahomes throws another toss leaving the pocket td to one of his weapons..the D hasn’t been effective for years...please Clark Hunt, make a fn change!!! Rant over..for now..

#10979 5 years ago

Sunday nites game w my chefs hosting the bengals should be another high scoring game..with the trade deadline coming up (I think it’s the 30th) I’m hoping that KC addresses that poor D..a linebacker that can rush the qb, and a safety/corner that can actually defend the pass...

1 week later
#11022 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

We are not affected by that minor league team
I mean I'm always happy to see Haley get shitcanned.

I’ve never been a Hailey fan either..he was shit in KC, and shit in Pitt..he sucks

#11052 5 years ago

The Cleveland Browns think that the Raiders suck..that game last night was just (in Charles Barkley’s voice) horrible

#11054 5 years ago
FC25D500-62D7-43D1-8D09-20984C248F64 (resized).pngFC25D500-62D7-43D1-8D09-20984C248F64 (resized).png
2 weeks later
#11069 5 years ago

Tonight’s mnf game has the largest predicted total in points..two explosive teams w great qbs, rbs and well coached. Although the Rams are w out Kupp, I expect and hope for an entertaining game-with the chiefs winning and taking a lead/cushion in the afc

#11078 5 years ago

Man what a game! Credit to Goff n the rams for completing the comeback. I was hoping to see Mahomes get into fg range, but came down to a deflected pass..rams, you win this round..I hope to see you or the saints in the playoffs!! I know, the pats/Steelers might have something to say about this, but not a bad showing by a 23 year old qb..

2 weeks later
#11230 5 years ago

I dunno if I agree w Dungy or Harrison on the timing of the firing of MM..I kinda lean w Dungy..give the man some respect- If that exists much anymore..and why not wait till the end of the season..maybe things started to change when Montgomery ran that ball out, when he shouldn’t of..and he was shipped out. GB has been spoiled w great qbs and playoffs for years..things are changing now, and how they’re doin business is...I dunno. I’m a fan of the game, and realize that it’s a business 1st..if GB was smart, they’d be patient and find an experienced coach (not like Gruden!) who could listen/deal with Rodgers and hopefully make the cheeseheads happy...

#11282 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Jim Everett was great QB and a real nice dude. I met him at a meat market in San Clemente. He was there with his son picking out steaks. He was so cool and had no problem shooting the shit with a complete stranger like myself. I shook his hand and it was huge. Easier to grip the ball that way for sure.
If the 49rs hadn't been so great when he was in the league, then maybe it could have happened.

Ya..that Chris Everett helped me big time w my gig...look at me now ~ Jim Rome

#11393 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Sure, but the Broncos’ season was already over last week when they lost their shutdown corner and then their star receiver for the season. That’s the NFL, injuries can be a bitch this time of year. Ask the Redskins.

The donkeys errr broncos season was done when they signed Keenum...

#11515 5 years ago

What an epic collapse by the chefs D last nite..up by 14 w 5 or so minutes to go. The pass rush is not bad w Ford and Jones, but the secondary is brutal and painful week after week. To many penalties-some debatable..sure the zebras missed that helmet hit on Phyllis..but man..Mahomes and the O can’t continue to score 40+ to win..wish that TMZ had a video on D coordinator Sutton- he just plain ol sucks n sadly won’t be gone till the end of the season..

#11523 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Well he may not have the legs that young kid on the other side has, but he sure still has the arm. And I think he was throwing better than the other guy as well. Except for those two picks, of course.

Shit...any of the other 31 qbs in the fn league can light up that KC D like a fn x mas tree..can u tell I’m still a lil hot from that game?! My old lady tells me to ‘just relax, it’s a game’..

1 week later
#11639 5 years ago

Once again my chefs lose another close game..credit to the hawks for playing well in all phases and running the ball thru that weak ass D..just gotta beat those sad ass raiders next week to clinch 1st in the afc/home field ..but I’m not saying it’s gonna be easy, as we always have close games w them. I honestly thought that the chefs would be a 8-8 team this year: didn’t think that Mahomes would be this good..and the D so bad! The playoffs are like a final table in poker, and anything can happen..

1 week later
#11685 5 years ago

Funny to watch those Steelers players watching on their screen the last drive by Mayfield n the Browns..I’m looking forward to seeing who advances n stays healthy for the playoffs...all good match ups, not like last nights game..Gabbert?! I have my boy Mahomes for mvp, but would gladly take 3 wins this postseason instead!! Go chefs...

1 week later
#11865 5 years ago

I’m both a lil excited n nervous for Saturday’s tilt w the colts. I’m encouraged that E. Berry, S. Watkins and S. Ware all practiced, and hope that they play. I really don’t know what to expect..Reid has to have the boys focused and disciplined..D. Ford, J.Houston and E. Jones has to get at Luck before he has time to throw down field..turnovers are always crucial..I’ll predict that I’ll have no fingernails, and hopefully not teach my daughters to many swear words..

#12088 5 years ago

I’m still on cloud 9 after the win on Saturday vs the colts. The D is a lot better at home no doubt. We beat those cheaters err patriots last time they were at Arrowhead, and I’m hoping that they do it again! And I sure won’t miss that Phillis Rivers lil crying/bitching face for the rest of the year..

#12201 5 years ago

Dee fn Ford..that penalty..huuuuge mistake! Chiefs had a great year..shit, I predicted a 7-9 record..Mahomes was a lot better then I thought, Hope now that they fire Bob fn Sutton and get someone that can improve that D..I dunno if I’m more sad on the result of the game, or that I sold the 1st pin I ever bought today..

#12325 5 years ago

Bill Buckner thinks that the officials made a huge mistake in that Saints/Rams game...

#12334 5 years ago
Quoted from henrydwh:

For any Chiefs fans out there, Bob Sutton has been fired! 2 years to late in my opinion!

I’m pretty fn happy to hear about this!! Should of happened last year..let the speculation begin for a new D coordinator!!

#12342 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Problem is all the best candidates got hired already.

I dunno bout that..there’s gotta be someone out there from the bears, ravens, or some great defensive teams that are up n coming..I’m kinda tired of the retreads/old coaches. This league is a lil different now in some ways..eagles took Patterson, bears got Nagy. Time for the chiefs to consider all potential suitors. Sutton showed no fn passion..show me a coach that does n will motivate my D n put a fn fire in their eyes!!!

1 week later
#12585 5 years ago

I’m looking forward to next year..talking about drama, what happens to A. Brown and L. Bell and the Steelers? Do the Texans improve from this year? I can’t wait to see the changes my chiefs do in the offseason/draft. I strongly believe that #12 will be knocked off his perch next year..there’s gonna be a new sheriff in town...

1 month later
#12878 5 years ago

Lotta players going to different teams..I made a bet w a co worker yesterday that his Steelers won’t make the playoffs this year...eze $ I say..Browns r the team to watch in that division

1 month later
#12961 5 years ago

Crazy $ he just received..but I think that he’s a top 5 qb in the league, and has helped put the hawks in the playoffs every year. My boy Mahomes is gonna get paid big time when he’s due to resign. Clark Hunt better get his check book ready!

#12978 5 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

It's been on my list to see the Packers play at Arrowhead for a long time. This was the year, and of course, the game falls on the weekend of our already scheduled vacation (with my parents, brothers family, and family friends - so not going to be able to reschedule). Bummer.

That sucks..guess you’re gonna miss your family vacation..go to the game!
Visiting Arrowhead is on my bucket list. I’m hoping to make it in the next year or so..my recent cyclone purchase has set me back a bit..

3 months later
#13047 4 years ago

I luv football smack...

93165992-353D-4787-888B-9F6DD9B39778 (resized).jpeg93165992-353D-4787-888B-9F6DD9B39778 (resized).jpeg
#13049 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

How would you know?, you've never seen a professional football team...…...Canada right, so it's pop warner football for you up there. I hear Moller Highschool needs to scrimmage opponent...…..just sayin, I'll put in a word for ya.

I’ve been watching football since the early ‘80’s..I have the nfl package, and indulge in lots of games on Sundays..I’m not here to talk cfl..I’ve been w my team for a very long time, and have seen them go 2-14..there’s knowledgeable passionate fans up here too you know, not all of them live in your country amigo..

1 week later
#13090 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Who gives AF? I mean this sounds like the rant of a snowflake. Enjoy the game on the field and ignore all the other stuff you don’t like. For me, I can’t stand the militarization of sports. When I was a kid we didn’t have to put up with all this propaganda nonsense. German sporting events had a similar game plan in the early 30’s. Not everyone is a hero just because they serve. There is plenty of scumbags who “serve”. The NFL gets paid a lot of money by the military and police unions for essentially advertisements. It sucks, but I put up with all the bs because I enjoy the game, and so should you. Oh, and NASCAR is not a sport and is so effing lame to watch.

I agree w a lot of what you mentioned..I, too, just shut out the extra bs that goes w it. I think that it’s entertainment, simply put. I have my team, and luv talking smack about other teams..I don’t cate for the pro bowl, prime Donna’s (A.Brown) right now and who the fuck turns down a 30 million contract (Z. Prescott) when you’re not even a top 5 qb? And while I’m at it, the Cowboys aren’t ‘America’s team’ n the raiders ‘ commitment to excellence ‘ is the stupidest slogan going..

1 week later
#13294 4 years ago

No faiders or donkey fans here? The afc west is a 2 team race (as we all know) Phyllis Rivers can still play, but I still see my chefs the team to beat in that division. I’m curious about the Browns this year..I don’t see the Squealers making the playoffs w out A. Brown & L. Bell..I don’t mind the Eagles, as they have my old Offensive coach making calls there.

#13298 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Which Phyllis did do in your crib when it mattered most. That was a great game!

That was an entertaining game @ arrowhead last year..a real shootout..but the 1 that obviously hurt was the afc title game vs #12..can’t wait to play the cheatriots errr patriots!!

#13301 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I'm a Donkeys fan, but this year's looking rough from the outset with questionable staff and tough injuries before the season even starts. D is looking better than last year, but you need at least some offensive production to win games and I'm not sure we've got that. Hopefully they prove me wrong and squeak into the playoffs somehow.
On your end, will be interesting to see if Mahomes can meet or beat last year's insane production, I'm sure you're looking forward to finding out.

I like watching Von Miller..I like when announcers say that he reminds them of Derrick Thomas..big time compliment. You boys had your championships..I just want 1!

#13312 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

[quoted image]

And the raiders are mathematically out of playoff contention...

#13390 4 years ago

A sexy pix err pick this year...

D36BB97C-608C-410C-978B-BCE53CC6452C (resized).jpegD36BB97C-608C-410C-978B-BCE53CC6452C (resized).jpeg
#13400 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Here’s my picks for the week via office pool.[quoted image]

I like/agree w most of those picks...but the cards over the lions & Texans over the saints?! CMON MAN..
I just had to say that...

#13402 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Haha. Lions sans Megatron aren’t what they were back then, and Stafford drops off at odd times during games. I think Kyler Murray wants to prove something this year, so he’s going to come out firing. Or at least trying to.
Saints and Brees could be hit or miss this season. I just feel like the Texans might pull it off. Right now Saints are giving 7 points, so at minimum I think the Texans might cover.
Week one is always a crapshoot.

I think that this Murray kid will be nervous as heck..hopefully he doesn’t do a ‘Peterman’ w 5 ints..

#13435 4 years ago

What’s everyone’s prediction for 2nites game? I’ll say 24-20 for the cheeseheads..

2 weeks later
#14189 4 years ago

I’m tired of this A. Brown bs..he seriously needs some help..maybe take a break and reassess n get his shit together..his agent/friends don’t seem to be helping him..

#14230 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

It takes two to make a thing go right...it takes two to make it out of sight.

I can’t be the only 1 that recognizes these lyrics/artist..
NFL players , for the most part, are not role models! Sure, some donate time n $ for great causes..but like any other leagues/careers, you’ll find some assholes..

#14273 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Andy Reid clock management strikes again. More than 20 seconds left in half and he let’s the clock run down to 10 seconds before finally calling time out. Then kicks the field goal. Would it be so difficult to hire a clock management coach?

He had some time to go to the end zone before halftime..3 is better then nothing. Nice to see the MVP continue to do what he does..and the D isn’t so bad so far this year..

#14480 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Chargers are favored by 15-1/2 to 16 points over the Dolphins in Miami.
Assuming the Chargers win, which I think they will, then they move to 2 and 2.
However, from looking at their remaining schedule, they may end up around 9 and 7 and either get the 2nd AFC wildcard spot, or just miss the playoffs.
They're gonna have to figure out how to win a game or two against 3 pretty tough NFC teams (Bears, Packers, & Vikings) if they want to make the play-offs. That loss to the Lions in wk 2 messed up there plans to roll easy like into the playoffs as a wildcard team.

I didn’t mind watching the dolts and Phyllis Rivers lose last Sunday...go Chiefs!!!

#14564 4 years ago

GB sucks at running w the ball..how do you not throw- alley oop a few at J. Graham in the end zone? Pete Carroll thinks that was shitty play calling..

#14718 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Snoopy Dogg destroying all the other halftime acts they have had so far.

Easily the best part of the game so far..I’m debating on whether to change the channel to family feud..

2 weeks later
#15274 4 years ago

Is rb Gordon the new ‘butterfingers ‘ Chuck Muncie?’ Good job buddy~ chefs fans

2 weeks later
#15558 4 years ago

Gotta give a lotta credit to M. Moore leading the chefs to an impressive victory over the Vikings 2day..from high school coach, to winning an nfl game against a solid team?! U get my game ball Mr. Moore. And H. Butker w 2 huge FF kicks to tie and later win the game was huge too...go Chefs!!

#15609 4 years ago

If he had a decent offensive line, I look for Hunt to be a game changer..wish my chefs didn’t release him..

1 week later
#15707 4 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Maybe I was thinking about another QB. Who was it that ended up a bust and then was arrested for breaking into vacation homes looking for drugs?

Johnny football?! Jawalrus Russell?! Man, there been a lot of great college qbs, but once they make the big time...kinda sad really when they lose themselves n turn to drugs/alcohol...

#15750 4 years ago

Ugly incident last night w Garrett..about as ugly/nasty as watching the Redskins or Bengals this year..

#15792 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

In some ways fans of the worst teams in the league are the best fans of all!
I say this with absolute authority!

I remember when my chefs went 2-14 not to long ago...

#15818 4 years ago

I’m surprised that Rudolph appeared fine after being hit..could of easily got a concussion or worse..imagine what kind of consequences Garret n the nfl would of had if that happened.

#15822 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Coulda
Woulda
Shoulda
Let's deal with the facts here, not hypotheticals.

That’s funny shit there, what are you..a wanna be detective?

#15929 4 years ago

Phyllis three for what..just under 300 yards last night? A few bad throws that led to interceptions..it’s their discipline/penalties that are hurting that team..doesn’t help that my chiefs are consistently beating them and all afc west teams for the last 4-5 years..unbelievable that they can lose so many games by a td...

#15931 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

How quickly you forget that game in KC last year were the Bolts took the win with a 2 pt. conversion instead of settling for a tie near the end of the season. Even with 4 picks by Rivers, it was super close to more of the same last night.
I will give KC this, instead of starting out real hot and petering out at the end of the year like they usually do, at least they finally won a playoff game.

Oh I haven’t forgot..or the 54-51 mnf game vs the rams..or the afc playoff OT loss vs the cheatriots..

#15933 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It's tough to be a fan when there is only one winner and thirtyone losers when it is all said and done.
But we all keep trudging along...

True that Odin..it sucks when I have 2 pretty good teams close to championships, but quite can’t get there (chiefs n dodgers) I have to go back to the ‘10 winter olympics here in Vancouver, when the Canadians beat the Americans in OT...sorry..back to football..

#15943 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Well, since you’re from Canada you can just jump on a champions bandwagon. Born and raised in LA I’m stuck with the Rams and Dodgers being so close and apparently they were both cheated out of championships by unscrupulous teams.

I’ve been a dodgers fan since I was a kid..I go back to the early ‘80’s..most of my familia live in the Los Angeles area..as for the chiefs, early 90’s..no band wagon jumping here..

#16013 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Ha! Hockey! Good one.

Arguably the hardest championship ring to get..a real mans sport. Not this 1 game elimination bullshit, a fn war to win 16 games..I get it JayDee, as do all hockey fans...

#16015 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Didn't I read somewhere that MLS (yeah, SOCCER) has better attendance numbers than hockey?
Talk about a kick in the nuts. That's almost as bad as losing to the WNBA!

You can babble all you want about attendance, I was making a comment about rings..u missed the point man..

#16017 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

[quoted image]

That’s pretty weak dirtbag...anyway, have a good night. I’m off to enjoy a rum n coke..

#16039 4 years ago

Would be nice to hear Raibles commentary on the game...hawks came to play..

#16116 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I have looked at it. I get it. Every team cheats. But not every team has two hands full of Super Bowl rings from the benefit of it.
And I guess every owner gets hand jobs from massage parlors. At least Jeffrey Lurie had the decency to marry the girl.

0ED81B79-1A1F-4BB8-9B6E-1E4316AADC3C (resized).jpeg0ED81B79-1A1F-4BB8-9B6E-1E4316AADC3C (resized).jpeg
#16137 4 years ago

Jackson is very talented, and putting up some incredible #s..he seems well spoken, and pretty hard not to cheer for the kid: unless your team is in the same division. I wouldn’t pencil in the Ravens in the SB quite yet, the Chiefs have beaten them already this year, even w a leaky D..you know that the Pats will be there..and that’s just to get by in the AFC..it’s way to early to speculate who’ll be in the finals this year..
*side note-if I was starting a franchise, I’d take Mahomes over Jackson...

#16269 4 years ago

Sounds like dbag could use a few puffs..relax, it’s just a fn game..

F9743F3F-8F86-4580-9388-2850DF61F6A0 (resized).jpegF9743F3F-8F86-4580-9388-2850DF61F6A0 (resized).jpeg
#16395 4 years ago

Raiders are still pretenders, and the chiefs still own/dominate the afc west..I’m looking forward to next Sunday when they play the Pats..

#16754 4 years ago

I hope to see the chiefs defeat the cheaters errr pats in Foxboro on Sunday...although they have an extremely impressive record there, I wanna hear all the ‘Brady is regressing, getting to old’ talk..I’m sure that 90% of nfl fans could agree...

#17112 4 years ago

I’m still in a good mood after yesterday’s W over the Pats yesterday. Nobody comes in foxborough n beats ‘the goat ‘ I realize that it’s a reg. season game, and Belicheat couldn’t review a play/call, but it happens-ask Saints fan about that..and it feels good to win the afc west division..again...

#17608 4 years ago

Another solid W for the chiefs ..I know that it was against the donkeys , but Mahomes n Kelce had it going on. And the D is slowly putting it together at the right time..

#17837 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

The NFL is a business and most brands protect their images!
Donations to the Salvation Army went way up after Zeke did that.
So that was a good thing,oh wait I forgot the Salvation Army is now an evil organization too.Someone told me that liberals can suck the joy out of anything!

You know that a small % of donations actually go to helping out those in need? Roughly 10-20%! The rest go to admins, and the people running these or organizations make well over 100g...

#17934 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I wish everyone in this thread was local so everyone could stop by. That would be a fucking hoot. And maybe one day you’ll learn to spell my fucking name right. I mean it’s in my goddamn Pinside handle. How hard can it be?
That’s be cool Colsond..drink a few bevy’s..shit, I’ll even help w the snowballs n throw them at whomever n get rowdy like eagles fan..but then my Canadian might come out & I’d have to apologize..

Will do...gladly.

#18080 4 years ago

I hope that Ertz can play..looked like he took a big time shot in the ribs..Eagles need him 2day..and I know that the Steelers r dealing w injuries, but lose to the Jets?! CMON MAN..

#18133 4 years ago

I’ll go w the mediocre Rams, the Bills, and the 49ers as my picks for the surprise teams so far this year..

#18135 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Any room in your heart for your neighbors to the south, Vikings or Seahawks?

All the Hawks games are shown here all the time, and I do follow them. But I do get the Sunday ticket every year..of course I watch my chefs every time..Vikings have always had a solid D, and I think that they’ll go as far as Cousins takes them..what else can you say about R. Wilson. They’ve lost some guys to injuries, but as they say next man up..

#18216 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Happy holidays to everyone I've pissed off in here.
Go Browns.

Let’s all agree, we’re all passionate fans and have our teams..but I do wish a merry x mas to all filled with love and happiness..and..

936C4FE9-5B4C-4F78-9D49-D210F2F30F13 (resized).jpeg936C4FE9-5B4C-4F78-9D49-D210F2F30F13 (resized).jpeg
#18580 4 years ago

Glad my chiefs took care of business yesterday, and handed another loss to Phyllis Rivers & the bolts. Was nice to see the fish come back n beat the cheatriots at Foxboro n make them play next weekend in the wild card..my team is playing well, and I’d say they’re a sexy pick moving on, already beat the Ravens n Pats this year during the season..go chiefs!!!

CA450B9F-60BF-43D8-9707-68406A69A8B9 (resized).jpegCA450B9F-60BF-43D8-9707-68406A69A8B9 (resized).jpeg
#18813 4 years ago

For this weekends WC games, I’ve got the Bills beating the best team in Texas-ya, I said that..the Titans, Hawks and the Saints moving on..

#18877 4 years ago

Let’s not forget that just because you had a great college career, doesn’t guarantee you shit in the NFL..J. Manziel, R. Leaf, J. Russell, T. Tebow..it goes on & on..

#18900 4 years ago

I have 1 team that I cheer (chiefs) I even bet on at times..living 2 hours north of Seattle, and watching games/high lights of them since the ‘80’s, I have a soft spot for them. But make no mistake..I’d rather freeze my ass off @ arrowhead, then go to a hawks game..arrowhead is on my bucket list!! For the record, I’ve never had any hawks gear..

#19405 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah. In this case I would have made the same call the Eagles made, and I agree with your assessment of Foles. Though he may have some crazy brief comeback in 5 years Kurt Warner style.
But the Eagles have to do a much better job of selecting a backup QB, and change the way they are analyzing this position. Rolling with Wentz is a no-brainer but you have to realize someone like McCown ain't gonna cut it in 2021.

My chiefs called Matt Moore, who was basically retired. I believe that he was a high school coach before playing a few games when Mahomes went down w a dislocated kneecap. Mind you, he kept it fairly simple w a lot of dink n dunks..and had a Kelce, Watkins, Hill and Hardman to throw too as well..maybe a bad comparison, but not to far off. I thought that McCown did alright all things considered..

#19563 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

They brought out Johnny U at halftime during a Rams Dolphins game back in the mid 80s. He was still able to throw a ball 10 yards.
Turned out to be a great shootout between Marino and Everett.

You talking about Chris Everett?! Man, I miss hearing Jim Rome...anyone thinking that the Titans might upset the Ravens? I expect all games to be good ones..I hope anyway..

#19565 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

He's not hard to find if you want to listen to him.

I know, but I like to totally indulge in my hockey here..but back to football. Myself, I’m done w the Brady shit..I’m more interested in the playoffs, and the upcoming draft. Who’s gonna go after there next generation qbs, who’s traded for whom..

#19645 4 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

Well apparently having 2 favorite teams is crazy to some in here. I was just messing around. I actually have one fav. The bears

Pronounce it right..we all know it’s ‘da bears’..

#19708 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Mahomes is a cocky bastard.
Anybody wanna bet on the over/under for State Farm commercials that we’ll see this weekend?

I’d disagree about my mahomes..he’s very well spoken, puts the team 1st. Sure, he’s marketable, and has a weird fascination w ketchup..he’s obviously very talented, and putting up #’s at an early age that are better then some of the greatest to throw the pigskin..

#19910 4 years ago

Feels good to be able to breathe again..what a disastrous 1st quarter. Texans owned that, but then Mahomes showed the world how good he is..epic comeback. Go Chiefs!!!

#20051 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Theres only two people that understands what im feeling right now and thats Jandrea and RWH!

I’m happy for you man, but you talking SB already?! Might be a lil premature w that, but #15 did turn the ship pretty quickly in KC..don’t know who’s the OC in Cinccy, but I’d imagine he’s gotta be excited too..

#20224 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Anyone watch the Aaron Hernandez doc on netflix? Good times?

I just watched the 3 episode Show last night. Just a sad story no matter how u look at at..He definitely had some issues/demons in his head, how much of that was due from football, or abuse from his father or about his orientation..but good on Odins mom for changing the law in Massachusetts..

#20251 4 years ago

Happy red Friday to all my fellow chief fans!! Can’t wait for Sunday..

6C0C2D2F-3AB8-4D99-AD5F-CD83F3B03453 (resized).jpeg6C0C2D2F-3AB8-4D99-AD5F-CD83F3B03453 (resized).jpeg
#20266 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I can't be the only idiot here that thinks the Titans can win come Sunday right?

They beat the Cheatriots, and the heavily favoured Ravens..they’re doing something right..if the conditions @ arrowhead is cold, does it really make a difference/benefit either team? Mahomes played well in the snow a few weeks ago, and I feel that if the chiefs limit Henry w no turnovers, they have a good shot on advancing to Miami..Tannehill needs to be at his best to help his team, and solely can’t rely on the rb’s..

#20352 4 years ago

I’m pretty fn happy right now..1 W away from the big prize!!! I like how 4 of the 5 announcers pre game picked the Titans..

#20459 4 years ago

I see a pretty good match up..battle of the best 2 TE’s in football. KC can stop the run..if Mahomes can find a lil time n scramble, and create/find receivers, that’ll be a great thing. I’ll predict that it comes down to t/overs n special teams..

#20502 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

[quoted image]

I like the way u think! C’mon wardrobe malfunction w Shakira!

#20547 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

LMAO there's someone in this thread denying that pro football causes brain damage?
AB could well have advanced CTE, just like Aaron Hernandez, Junior Seau, Mike Webster, and that other dude from the Steelers who died in a high speed police chase did. Explains a lot of irrational behavior, we've seen it time and time again.
And just like Super Bowl hero Mark Rypien likely does. This dude was completely normal doing interviews 10 years ago. Now he looks deranged and frightened when he goes on TV and tries to explain what's happening to him, and he's getting arrested for domestic disturbances. It's troubling and sad to see unfold, Mark doesn't deserve this. He's nothing like he used to be and it's just going to get worse.

Not long ago, a linebacker played for the chiefs and did a heinous act: killed his g friend, then later shot himself in front of a coach -think it was Todd Haley at the time..I think Jevon Belcher was only 25..normal people just don’t think/act this way...

#20654 4 years ago

Happy red Friday 2 all chief fans!! Just over a week to go...CAN’T WAIT

6569E1C0-A261-470F-AA09-2DD466C0FED2 (resized).jpeg6569E1C0-A261-470F-AA09-2DD466C0FED2 (resized).jpeg
#20678 4 years ago

I think that the Titans are very well coached..that’s where it starts as a foundation-and a qb of course. Having some experience in the playoffs is beneficial & only makes the team more hungrier..

#20681 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Lets hope its another 50 years

I’m guessing that you’re a broncos/raiders or chargers fan or..why the dislike for the chiefs?

#20746 4 years ago

Cricket thread? I miss a few days here, and it’s crickets?! Don’t know much bout cricket..I won’t miss douchebag err d bag, he was to negative..5 more days to go till a new champ is crowned!

#20764 4 years ago

I’d rather have some tea n biscuits..or better yet, attend a dart tourney, just to hear the announcer say ‘180!’..

#20783 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I respect that. Not a big gambler myself, just like to have a few bucks (and I mean that literally, $20 is as far as I go) riding on a game like this, especially when I don’t care much about either of the teams. Helps me remember who I should be rooting for!

I’m the same..I have a few small bets w friends, 1 who wears both hawks/9rs gear..wtf is with that? But I’m gonna be a good boy for the game, bringing just a few beers..I wanna watch and remember every play from this game and suck it all in..

#20822 4 years ago

Just under 30 hours to go before kick off..but who’s counting?! GO CHIEFS!!!

#20851 4 years ago

I’m debating on which jersey to wear 2mrw..Derrick Thomas, Jamal Charles, or Mahomes?! Leaning on last years mvp one..

#20885 4 years ago

Good morning fellas..I couldn’t sleep, apparently there’s a big game on in about 9 hours from now..

921E037B-4CBC-4A98-91FE-F8F682C5B618 (resized).jpeg921E037B-4CBC-4A98-91FE-F8F682C5B618 (resized).jpeg
#20995 4 years ago

I kept my word, and only enjoyed a few beers & a lot of food..obviously I’m happy for the chiefs, their fans and coach Reid..down 20-10 , I wasn’t to optimistic..but to come back down by 10 in 3 playoff games?! We ever gonna see that again? Mahomes is $...HOW BOUT THOSE CHIIIEEEFFFSSSS!!!

#21040 4 years ago

Lil harsh w the title of the thread. SF was 4-12 last year, and then goes to the SB the next. They’re young, the D is very strong. That Deebo dude and Kittle are nice options offensively. How Lynch turned that franchise around so quick is impressive..I think that the NFC west is gonna be one of the most competitive divisions for years to come..keep your heads up 9er fans, it’s not all doom n gloom...

#21075 4 years ago

Last photo from me about this season..still on an emotional high..obviously the 1st (n hopefully not the last time) championship I seen my team finally win. Guess that you can say that Sunday was good to me!

4C9BED32-054C-4DCC-AECC-C880E8A3FA9B (resized).jpeg4C9BED32-054C-4DCC-AECC-C880E8A3FA9B (resized).jpeg
#21169 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

supposedly the raiders are looking at brady now.

Raiders need a lot more then Brady to fill seats..I hope that he goes there, so my defending champs can smash him in the ground 2x a year!!!

#21172 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Geeze, and I thought Patriots fans were insufferable...

Look at the chiefs record vs their division the last 4-5 years..chiefs have an impressive record against the west-facts! I can see this continuing for a bit: they will have tough decisions to make when it comes to the cap..

#21227 4 years ago

some football related stuff..oh to be in KC 2day...

C162AA67-8E8F-4244-9A05-A49E057B29CE (resized).jpegC162AA67-8E8F-4244-9A05-A49E057B29CE (resized).jpeg
#21311 4 years ago

With so many qbs becoming free agents, it’s gonna get interesting...

DDE0535E-F5B1-4FBA-BD7C-E3EBD07494E4 (resized).jpegDDE0535E-F5B1-4FBA-BD7C-E3EBD07494E4 (resized).jpeg
#21330 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He’s an immature moron and a drunk and everybody but the Browns had this figured out. If something I can’t quite put my finger on was different about Johnny, some may even call him a “thug.”
Even the cowboys passed. Supposedly Jerry Jones’ son had to physically restrain Jerry from making this idiotic pick.

How do really feel?! He couldn’t even last in the CFL!

1 week later
#21389 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Clowney looking to get paid with record deal. He wants to be the highest paid pass rusher in the NFL which means he is looking for something north of the 23.5 million per/yr. the Bears are paying Khali Mack. Do you think he'll get it? Maybe the Colts could pay that out but I don't think to many teams will be capable of giving him that kind of money. It is the NFL though and some team will likely step up and pay him, just have to wait and see.

I do t even think that he’s deserving of big time $..shit, Jones of the Chiefs is younger and a better pass rusher..hopefully he stays a chief, but we’ll see..

#21453 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Only the fucking browns. Whom in the shit goes to Mexico to get weed in 2020?!?!

Lil early for 420...u can take the boy outta da hood, but u can’t take the hood outta da boy..what a fn idiot..

3 weeks later
#21741 4 years ago

Happy St. Patrick’s day fellas!

CD3C043D-142B-43E7-A54B-49511C6A3E58 (resized).jpegCD3C043D-142B-43E7-A54B-49511C6A3E58 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#21902 4 years ago

CMON MAN....

89B375F2-5D3D-4865-BC08-C014D846646F (resized).jpeg89B375F2-5D3D-4865-BC08-C014D846646F (resized).jpeg
#21911 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

To be fair, the actual design isn't quit that blatant, but the cack is definitely still front and center.
[quoted image]

Guess that I’m a bit old school, but I like the older 1 from the Dickerson days..

#21917 4 years ago

I think that he’s a top 10 qb..good on him and his agent if he gets paid..shitty for cowboys fans and the team cap..

4 weeks later
#22343 3 years ago

I hope that the chiefs pick a LB..the offensive side is legit..shit, probably 1 of the best in the league. Man, I miss talking football...

#22410 3 years ago

Anyone else see the galaga arcade game in the background from the coaches room..I think that it was a Georgia coach..

#22462 3 years ago

I’m liking the rb that the chiefs picked up..this Clyde Edwards Helaire kid has all around talent. Sure, I was hoping to see a mlb drafted, but you can’t have enough rbs..some people have said that he reminds them of a Sproles/Priest Holmes..ya, I’m fine w that...

#22467 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The Chiefs really improved themselves with their pick. I feel like the three teams that really made out last night are the 49’ers, Ravens, and the Chiefs.

Time will tell..but all those teams seem to draft well. I thought that they did a pretty good job overall last night-all things considered. I enjoyed hearing about the stories..the human aspect, the upbringing, at times tragic events. How these athletes get motivation..my daughter walks in the room, and asks me why are they crying? I explained how they got drafted, and a dream came true for them. Ya, good stuff last night..

1 week later
#22635 3 years ago

So with all this Burrows & Bungles hype, when’s the SB parade in Cinccy by the way?!

#22641 3 years ago

The article is pretty accurate. The O line (and play calling) is huge. A lot of great qbs & running backs don’t achieve good things w out the big fellas in the trenches. A few rely on scrambling (R. Wilson) more then they should. I hope that Burrow does well..

#22768 3 years ago

There's a doc on ESPN about Alex Smith's injury and recovery called "Project 11". It's a little over-stylized, and pretty darn graphic, but worth a watch. I've always felt like he was a real good player that never got into a great system.

Alex Smith was a pretty good qb while in KC. Sure, he didn’t throw the long ball/bombs often, but was still effective. Was he a top 10 qb? No, but I can appreciate him for his accomplishments on, and even more what he did off the field..a pretty good honourable man..and to help teach/show Mahomes what a qb does to be a true pro..fn priceless..

#22900 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

All this talk about great quarterbacks and not a single mention about Michael Vick? What he did to opposing defenders in Madden 2004 was just nasty.
Never will there exist a more dominant player.

Say what?! I won’t say much upon my qb..I think we all know how good this guy is..

0BC3FD81-8073-4302-8445-60B768B37126 (resized).jpeg0BC3FD81-8073-4302-8445-60B768B37126 (resized).jpeg
#22903 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

My apologies guys, I thought there were more gamers here, haha. I mean, I did say Madden.

I know that you said madden..it’s all good. just all this bengals talk..besides the ravens, who’s gonna contend w the chiefs in the afc? Maybe the titans? Steelers maybe..I still think that the toughest division is the nfc west..

3 weeks later
#23238 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

I started making these for folks. If anyone is interested PM me.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s pretty cool..what are they made of..and do they come in 1 size..dimensions?

#23242 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

You should’ve put a Bengals one up there, half their fan base is in this thread.

Hell no..how bout the world fn champs up 1st!!!

#23258 3 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

I think Drew Brees is gonna be on the market soon.

Not a good thing to have your main receiver (and many athletes) saying bad shit towards him..

#23368 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I'm going to do my best this year to watch and learn the game of soccer. I have never really watched it and don't know rules etc. but it could prove to be a good third sport, NFL, MLB, Soccer. I mean shit I watch Golf, Bowling and Tennis so I might as well give it a shot.

It’s kinda like watching your buddies when your all 21 @ the bar..not to much action, and not much scoring...

#23372 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Well I hate to tell ya but history repeats itself only this time your 71 most of your buddies are gone and again not much action, and not much scoring

I’m pretty well a sports junkie..I do try n watch mls, but find it tough, at times, to stay up for the full match..World Cup is a different beast..

#23389 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Do you guys with NHL teams in your market get your team's regular season games on broadcast channels? We do not here and I find that baffling and shortsighted.

Pretty well all games are broadcast here in Vancouver..the odd game isn’t thou.

2 weeks later
#23508 3 years ago
Quoted from gameroompinball:

Anybody see this new custom St Louis Blues pinball machine yet?

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s pretty bad ass! To bad it didn’t have Brett Hull singing Gloria while he was loaded..the horn is great too. I was cheering for the Blues in the finals, as they have never won the cup before. Kinda like the Browns/Bengals, I’d cheer for them IF they ever went far into the playoffs-but of course not vs my chiefs!

2 weeks later
#23677 3 years ago

When I think of the singing of the national anthem, Jim Cornelison comes immediately to my mind..he’s one of the best out there..listen to the crowd, just fn amazing..

#23786 3 years ago

Digging deeper into the Mahomes deal, it's not so great for him. Obviously you have to put it in perspective (as I can already hear the blood boiling from some of the posters here)..
This article does a decent job of explaining it.
https://sports.yahoo.com/patrick-mahomes-contract-extension-chiefs-record-mike-trout-nfl-022213912.html
The point of the difference in the way MLB and NFL contracts are reported made me take note. That's true, and I never really considered it.
To offer a comparison, Kirk Cousins is due at least 60m in guaranteed money over the next 2 years. Mahomes is due 63m of guaranteed money over the next 12.

I really feel sorry for Mahomes & his contract..said no one!

#23793 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

To afford Mahomes I heard the Chiefs are simply not going to draft a receiver, ever

Don’t need many receivers..Tyreek is signed for awhile, just drafted a stud rb, and have arguably the best te in the game (Kelce) in time, they will have to solidify the O line to protect PM, and hopefully coach Reid & O coordinator Bienemy stay for awhile..hopefully, dynasty or bust!

#23895 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

They will do it more now.

I’ll admit that when they show it on tv, when the arrowhead crowd is into it, I do it to piss off my old lady..

#23908 3 years ago

Huge resigning of the big man on D by the chiefs!!!

28A7770A-DC3E-45B2-8E3D-F892C843A32B (resized).jpeg28A7770A-DC3E-45B2-8E3D-F892C843A32B (resized).jpeg
#23912 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

lol well they won’t be playing any games during the actual season so...
Also it’s “re-signing” not “resigning.” I seriously thought they had lost Spagnulo!

Levi, don’t be ‘that guy’ on the correct way to spell..I smell dynasty or bust..

#23916 3 years ago

I’m hopeful, but the afc west is dominated by the chiefs. Who’s gonna battle n beat them in the afc, Ravens? Steelers? Bills?! My glass is waaaay full right now..just gotta stay healthy n not beat themselves..hey, there’s something u can relate to Levi..

1 week later
#24100 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Hes a new man now. DMT has transformed him into a much more perceptive Tyson. Tyson wins by knockout in round 2.

I dunno..obviously it’ll depend on who can land early. I like Jones in this 1. Mind you, I think that he was 1 of the best pound for pound best boxers ever in his prime. I like both boxers, and guess I’m kinda intrigued by it all..

1 week later
#24220 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Patrick Mahomes after getting 4th on the NFL top 100:[quoted image]

I think that Patrick Mahomes was ranked 4th the previous year, and what did he do? Just win the super bowl, and take home mvp..the kid is dynamic, super wealthy, and has his shit together.

#24265 3 years ago

I was addicted playing this game in the early 90’s..practising the famous 17th island hole @ Sawgrass and getting holes in 1’s..this game was the shit back in the day..sega genesis pga tour golf 91

993C0DE7-1A58-477A-9193-4639B7BA4F6E (resized).jpeg993C0DE7-1A58-477A-9193-4639B7BA4F6E (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#24303 3 years ago
Quoted from newbieinKC:

There really hasn't been much pressure to change the name of the Chiefs. The tomahawk chop and other gametime rituals might change, though.

Only ritual I wanna see continued is the chiefs dominating the afc west! Another super bowl would be cool too!!

1 week later
#24342 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They comin for your dumb traditions chiefs fans!
This is how it starts by the way. And before you know it you are the Kansas City Football Team.
https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article245119310.html

The wussification continues..I’ll continue to do my ‘stupid tradition’ of the chop at my own house..my house, my rules..

#24344 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Please tell me you actually do this in your house while watching the game.

I do..n it pisses off my old lady. She thinks that I’m weird..

#24346 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You are. Haha. Would love to hear how you picked them up as your team too. I’m unfortunately attached to the Bengals due to my dad’s fandom of them and proximity to where I live.

I was a big Marcus Allen fan, and when he went to KC, I did too. Christian Okoye, and Derrick Thomas very quickly became my faves on the team. So, I’ve been a fan of the Chiefs for nearly 30 years..gone through some ugly seasons, 2-14 I remember..

2 weeks later
#24511 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Chiefs are going to have 16000 fans Thursday night in attendance. Tickets were offered to season ticket holders in order of tenure apparently

Ya, I’ve read that priority goes to long time season ticket holders...at 300-400 a seat! This ‘Covid’ bs has got to go, I wanna go to fn arrowhead 1 day!

#24580 3 years ago

Pretty quick 1st half, with not many penalties. I’m happy that no one got injured, and to see this rookie rb Clyde Edwards Helaire..he’s gonna be a beast for the chiefs..err super bowl champion chiefs!

1 week later
#24983 3 years ago

These 2 teams suck..thank goodness that game 6 of the nhl eastern final is on! ~ Canadians

#25178 3 years ago

Not a pretty win, but I’ll take it. Bolts controlled the ball a lot, and what a debut by the rookie Qb Herbert. Too many mistackles, penalties by the champs. But just enough big plays, from Mahomes getting/running for crucial 1st downs, to that bomb to the cheetah for the td. But obviously, the game ball goes to Harrison Butker..

1 week later
#25415 3 years ago

C’MON MAN...

8D9C8AA1-004C-41BF-A953-DB1FA386E6A5 (resized).jpeg8D9C8AA1-004C-41BF-A953-DB1FA386E6A5 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#25955 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

It’s being reported that Le’Veon is signing with the Chiefs.

That’s what I’m reading as well. I don’t know if I’m excited, or a lil upset. He was a great rb years ago, but did shit in NY. I realize it’s all about the off. line and blocking for a rb, but it does take away from Clyde Edwards Helaire. Guess time will tell, the team n coach Reid won’t put up w his drama shit at all..

#25992 3 years ago

I think that it’s bs that the Chiefs/Bills game starts & 2 (pst) on Monday..I realize that the boys/cards was originally scheduled for prime time, but CMON MAN..give the majority of the fans what they wanna see..

#26065 3 years ago

After a bit of a disappointing loss (in Berman’s voice) vs da raiders, I look for the champs to rebound, and grab the W in Buffalo..go Chiefs!!

#26077 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Clyde played a great game tonight. Not used to seeing so much ground game, but it sure was working.

Liked that pick near the end of the game by dirty Dan..that boy can play at times. Didn’t like all the penalties on the D 2day, but overall, a solid game overall..

#26275 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Wilson's bomb passes are insanely accurate, Wilson to Lockett x2.

I think that he’s gotta be a leading candidate for mvp..he’s a stud

#26335 3 years ago

Where’s the chargers fans? I think that Herbert has been a nice surprise for them..Burrows has a lil competition for best rookie qb

#26369 3 years ago

I hope that Mahomes plays a quarter or so, then sits on the bench. Don’t need him hurt against a sad team. Let Henne toss the pigskin, or run the ball all day long w Edwards Helaire-Bell.

#26450 3 years ago

Although I didn’t watch much of last nights game, Dinucci did remind me of Kent Tekulve w his side arm throwing. I thought that the kid did all right, all things considered..

5D0928EE-7F2E-43A8-A8FA-4F0A1D991FFA (resized).jpeg5D0928EE-7F2E-43A8-A8FA-4F0A1D991FFA (resized).jpeg
#26524 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

LeVion Bell new team still no good.

Chiefs didn’t run the ball a lot vs the Panthers. Pretty early to write him off I think. I give Carolina credit for mixing things up, and making it an entertaining game to watch.

#26544 3 years ago

Wow, the Jets came to play 2nite! Amazing what can happen w an experienced qb & have some good healthy receivers back..

1 week later
#26725 3 years ago

My neighbour is a raiders fan, and I managed to bet him a 6 pack of beer on the game. Andy Reid’s record after a bye is real good, and I look for the Chiefs to smack the raiders back to mediocrity..GO CHIEFS!!!

#26784 3 years ago

Can we just give Herbert the rookie of the year now? Sad to hear that Burrow went down..

#26827 3 years ago
Quoted from newbieinKC:

It is a strange feeling when you are absolutely sure that Mahomes will get a TD with 1:43 on the clock to pull ahead, while simultaneously worrying that he will leave too much time for the other team.

Dirty Dan w the pick was nice at the end. But to many mistackles, penalties, and a very mediocre effort by the D last night. That D line was hardly existent. Glad they got the win, and on to the next game

#26991 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Go Chiefs! Bucs really took control for a chunk of the second half. Glad to get the win there.

Another mediocre game for the d line. F. Clark w a couple bone head plays on the qb..guess we gotta keep scoring lots to continue winning games. Spags has to improve that D, but like you said, take the W and on to the next game

#27075 3 years ago

I’m impressed w the Browns effort so far vs the Titans! Can the Jets win their 1st game vs da Raiders?!

1 week later
#27309 3 years ago

Should be a good game this evening w the Steelers/Bills. My Chiefs took care of business 2day, and now cheering for the Bills to smash Big Ben and Pitt.

#27396 3 years ago

I kinda miss the bengals talk personally..as for tonight’s game, go Herbert n puck the faiders

#27459 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Does anything matter bro? Losing to the Jets matters in my book.

As they say, any given Sunday. W the Jets potentially losing out on the 1st overall pick, that hurts. Losing CEH for some time sucks too.

#27517 3 years ago

Hey Pittsburgh

88EF36B7-4457-43A7-805F-B20A9C79558C (resized).jpeg88EF36B7-4457-43A7-805F-B20A9C79558C (resized).jpeg

#27648 3 years ago

Congrats to thee best TE in the league..new nfl record w most receiving yards w a game to go..

8B2855B1-4DBD-4A64-84D1-DB682AA40EAF (resized).jpeg8B2855B1-4DBD-4A64-84D1-DB682AA40EAF (resized).jpeg
#27785 3 years ago

Maybe I’m jumping the gun, but I’m curious on the coaching carousel. There’s always a few teams that shit the bed, and up n coming coaches potentially available. I really like what Eric Bienemy has done for KC (O coordinater) over the last years. He’s gotta be mentioned to go elsewhere, like when Patterson went to Philly. Urban Meyer, Salos from SF..who am I kidding, bring on the playoffs!!!

#28020 3 years ago

How long is Allen gonna be playing in this game for the Bills? I don’t get it..but hearing Harlin announce the game is cool, as i think he’s 1 of the best

#28105 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Wow. Adam Gase didn’t last long. 9-23 over two seasons will do that. At least they kept Douglas.

Your eagles sure have a lot of questions moving forward Colsond. Do you want to keep Wentz, or perhaps move on w out him?

#28150 3 years ago

I’m really looking forward to this weekend’s playoffs..decided to bet a guy @ work, put a 20 on the Titans to beat his overrated L. Jackson led Ravens..

#28188 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Go Canada! anybody else watching the world junior hockey game tonight!?

1 of the best tourneys..cool to see these kids before some of them become household names. Both goalies 2nite belong to the panthers! Oh, and go Chiefs!

86A04F65-0F58-41D6-9760-C94C503737B7 (resized).jpeg86A04F65-0F58-41D6-9760-C94C503737B7 (resized).jpeg
#28191 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Gonna try to watch a little. But ironically I was just going through some of my old jerseys earlier.
Throwin some props to my fellow neighbors up north!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

You’re a pretty cool dude..for an Eagles fan. Definitely not a battery throwing fan from the stands! And I’m not a rioter from Vancouver..

#28210 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Wow straight from that grey market Chinese web site I didn’t think I’d ever get this (nfl shop sold out)
Also Odin stop emailing me we aren’t friends. Let’s keep it on pinside! [quoted image]

Question for u Levi..why are you a Redskins err WFT fan? I’m always curious how people became fans of teams..besides the obvious of being born there, or their pops was a fan..

#28212 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I grew up in the DC area and grew up during the Gibbs era so no brainer. Same reason I’m an orioles fan (do remember their most recent WS)

I followed sports starting around the same time. For Christmas, my old lady got me a F. Valenzuela jersey. In the early’80’s, it was Fernando, magic Johnson/Dr. J, and of course #99 that wowed me by their excellence

#28214 3 years ago

Strange days indeed

B2F2A76E-5A2B-443F-B66B-67ABD9AC9F3B (resized).jpegB2F2A76E-5A2B-443F-B66B-67ABD9AC9F3B (resized).jpeg
#28249 3 years ago

It's a bet![quoted image]

That episode was just on last night, w Elaine & her funky dance. Still enjoy that show. Oh, to have a player imitate that ‘dance’ in the end zone..

#28356 3 years ago

Well I’m overall impressed w this Heinicke kid. Why they didn’t play him over Haskins I dunno. The D is young, and will only improve. Maybe a few offensive weapons on the O..shit, they just might be the team to beat in the nfc east for years!

#28359 3 years ago

Let’s go redskins err wft..shock the football world!!!

#28494 3 years ago
pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#28522 3 years ago

41 million on the cap hit to have Ben play next year..the Steelers have some tough decisions moving forward. Congrats to the Browns..but not next week vs the defending champs!

#28554 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

At risk of bragging on my team too much....
Chiefs have already beat four of the remaining playoff teams--- all on the road.

I hope that you just didn’t do a ‘ju ju smith shuster’ against the Chiefs! Any given Saturday/Sunday!

#28579 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Now you’re just being silly.

I think you might be right on that one. I personally would love to live in the house I grew up in. I couldn’t afford it. My dad was more successful than me. And he would love to live in the house he grew up in. His dad was more successful than him. If this trend continues, my son will live in a tent on the la river, and his son, god forbid will live in the 909 and be a bills fan.

Isn’t the 909 the 951 now? Nothing wrong w the inland empire..my mom hates the endless fireworks

#28952 3 years ago

What balls of steel to make that pass on 4th & 1.. chiefs moving on. Hopefully, Mahomes is cleared to play next week...now let’s go Saints!

#29108 3 years ago

Although he did start games, and got injured a lot, his name reminded me of a ‘bad back up’ qb
Infamous legacy Edit
Croyle is the only quarterback in Chiefs franchise history to start at least three games as a quarterback and not win a single game.[41] He is also one of only 4 quarterbacks since 1960 (when starts first were tracked) to start at least 10 games in their career and not win a single game.[42] He has the fewest passing yards[43] and touchdowns[44] in franchise history among quarterbacks with 10 or more starts. In 2015 he was named by Fansided as the 2nd worst quarterback in Chiefs franchise history

#29180 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Rivers just retired! Big changes coming? Or backup QB starting (thus removing him from any consideration of mof 's contest)

He was a pretty good qb for years, stats will show that. I’ll miss his crying/pouting..

5F83367B-3B4A-4DEB-B5F3-62AF02A8A405 (resized).png5F83367B-3B4A-4DEB-B5F3-62AF02A8A405 (resized).png
#29229 3 years ago

Hoping that Mahomes, Sammy Watkins, and Clyde Edwards Helaire are all healthy and cleared for the afc championship. You wanna play with all your cards to get to the dance

#29296 3 years ago
Quoted from mof:

You just triggered me, into remembering a very sad story. Thanks a lot.
In 2002, I went on a business trip to visit some customers up in Canada, landing in Toronto from SF (long ass flight!) We rented a car and took the scenic route as it was my first ever road trip through Canada. First stop Montreal. In a Montreal suburb, we stopped at what looked like a big sports bar with a big parking lot. There was a reason for wanting to stop there -- we were HUNGRY, but the timing was important. Barry Bonds was helping the Giants win a title, and I couldn't get the game on the car radio for some reason. We get inside, and I see room after room of people playing pool. Big Screens everywhere. I went from room to room to find my game on. Wait... WTF???
I begin flailing my arms and screaming obscenities, like, "GOD WILL DAMN THIS ESTABLISHMENT" "you are forsaking the WORLD Series, it's not called the USA Series for good reason!", etc... (ok, I'm embellishing I probably just imagined that part -- but -- as I think they were speaking mostly French in there, I *may* have at least been mumbling this crap...)
We got our drinks and food and every stupid big (they were very big) screen in the place was watching ****ing regular season HOCKEY during THE WORLD SERIES. I asked to speak to a manager, and I reminded him of his heathenous error. I think he did in fact turn one on for me in some remote corner that I could barely see from our table...
Boy that boils my blood just thinking about it. Blasphemerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs!!!
Giants lost in 7. Totally bogus.
-mof
MORAL TO THE STORY
NEVER TRAVEL TO CANADA DURING THE PLAYOFFS (of any sport that isn't hockey!)
hahaha

Funny story..reminds me of when I took a month vacation to work on my parents cabin in lake arrowhead, California in ‘04.
I took my buddy & my brother to the village after work for dinner/drinks & watch a bit of the Stanley cup game. Calgary flames were playing the Tampa bay lightning. To my surprise, not 1 tv was showing hockey, it was all Lakers playoff b ball. Being an hour outside the city of angels, I get it. But no hockey? It’s the fn Stanley cup! I politely ask the bartender if there’s a chance to watch the game on 1 of the tv’s. He found it, and we were able to watch it (on the smallest screen) there, but I was cool w it.
Oh, and go Chiefs!!!

#29705 3 years ago

YES!!! Nantz & Romo calling the afc. Like many others, I can’t stand Buck..Aikman is alright..

#29804 3 years ago

Solid year Buffalo. It was nice to see you win the afc east, and have a great qb. But you ran into the defending champs...

634B8499-25EA-4011-A124-63951257456B (resized).jpeg634B8499-25EA-4011-A124-63951257456B (resized).jpeg
#29893 3 years ago

To many mistakes by the Pack on Sunday..even my local hacks brought up this question yesterday.
Worst mistake-giving up that long pass for a td just before halftime..or that call to kick a fg when you’re down by 8?
Oh, and how bout those Chieeeeefs

#29937 3 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

It’s official...Watson wants out of Houston....saw that coming.

He’s a pretty good qb, but he’s whiny cuz he wasn’t part of the coaching decision, or who gets an interview? What ever happened to the just be the qb/leader and know your role/do your job? It’s getting bad like the nba

#29955 3 years ago

He's a douche, but he's our douche (for now).
For those keeping score 'beautiful mystery' is the same exact term that the LAR brass used when describing Goff's future.

Talking bout the future/douces, Big Ben has been asked to restructure his contract..

#29976 3 years ago

Wonder if Jerry Jones contemplates a new qb in Dallas? How long does he give Zak the 1 year contracts? The Colts need a qb..gonna be an interesting off season for sure

#30027 3 years ago

Wilson is still the best qb in the nfc west, but will be interesting to see how Stafford does in LA

#30079 3 years ago
CA05DAC4-5656-49FE-B926-8A1C3CF3E99B (resized).jpegCA05DAC4-5656-49FE-B926-8A1C3CF3E99B (resized).jpeg
#30093 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

three more sleeps... what's the over/under on lame meme posts in this thread before kickoff?! I'm putting the line at 7.

Why not another 1..I’m going over 7

C4819EA8-A909-4A20-B3CB-B6EE1649E009 (resized).jpegC4819EA8-A909-4A20-B3CB-B6EE1649E009 (resized).jpeg
#30138 3 years ago
33A2BD85-AA69-433B-8294-661551B800C8 (resized).jpeg33A2BD85-AA69-433B-8294-661551B800C8 (resized).jpeg
#30215 3 years ago

Debating on what jersey to wear..the classic 58 D. Thomas, or magic Mahomes..

#30394 3 years ago

Congrats go to bucs..they came to play. Just too many mistakes & break downs by the O line. Mahomes had obviously a shitty game. Not much consolation in winning a square, guess I’m looking forward to the draft, and see what happens w all the qbs potentially going elsewhere

#30408 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Looks like Wentz is going to Bears or Colts. Reports are could happen today or tomorrow.

What’s your thoughts of Wentz potentially leaving the eagles? Does that make Hurts the starting qb? Maybe Trubisky goes to the city of brotherly love?

#30416 3 years ago

Thought this was funny..WOOOOOOO

25010DD9-7D5D-4AEA-898D-1A2DECFCCF0E (resized).jpeg25010DD9-7D5D-4AEA-898D-1A2DECFCCF0E (resized).jpeg

#30481 3 years ago

KC has won what, 24 outta their last 26 games or so..w a healthy o line, Mahomes and company will be just fine. There’s obviously some work/improvements in almost every aspect, coaching included. The chiefs will be a serious playoff contender for years..

#30485 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That’s what they said about the Warner Rams and after an upset loss to a Brady lead team that stopped their super bowl repeat they never went back.
Parts of that Sound familiar ?

The afc west is weak. shit, chiefs have dominated that division for awhile. You can’t tell that me after signing #15,kelce, hill and having Reid coaching that they won’t contend? They’ll improve that team for sure, and I’d be totally fn shocked if they’re not in another sb in a few years. Kc’s window I’d think is 3-4..after that, who knows..

3 weeks later
#30709 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

He’s a good QB, I just don’t see how you spend that kind of cash when your team is lacking in so many other areas. Especially after pissing away wayyyyyyyy to much money on Elliot

Mahomes got paid a stupid amount, but u gotta lock up the most important position. I think that Dak is a top 10 qb, and good on him and his agent for getting a deal done

#30725 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

They were both very good when healthy. Them being out hurt for sure though. They say the greatest ability is availability.

Veach made his decision, hope that he has some guys in mind. You’d think-hope that some guys would be willing to take less, to come to a strong SB contender

#30756 3 years ago

Brees has announced that he’s retired. Next stop..Canton

#30786 3 years ago

Fitzmagic is bringing his talents & beard to the Redskins errr WFT! I hope that he slings it, and helps the skins errr WFT contend for the division! That division was a fn train wreck last year, yet, I still followed what was goin on..

#30804 3 years ago

Shitty QBs lean heavy on their TEs.

That’s exactly what Mahomes does..lil sarcasm

#30862 3 years ago

I’m glad to hear that Veach has signed another OL Kyle Long. After releasing Fisher & Schwartz, u knew that his main priority was to get much needed protection for Mahomes.

2 weeks later
#31044 3 years ago

RIP Sean Taylor - would have been 38 today. He was one of the best of an era that gave us so many great safeties.

When they did that show ‘the football life’ or whatever it was called. Sean Taylor’s was very memorable, but sad. Mcnairs too. That show was very well done..

3 weeks later
#31146 2 years ago

T. Bridgewater goes to the donkeys for a 6th round pick..and they have that Lock kid?!

DC2DE951-4346-4BF3-B967-5CA3AAEB11A8 (resized).jpegDC2DE951-4346-4BF3-B967-5CA3AAEB11A8 (resized).jpeg
#31250 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I think Cade McNown was in that range

Who? I hope that Fields does well @...soldier field. Who really thinks that A. Rodgers goes anywhere? I’d be fn shocked if he goes anywhere..and to catch Burrows face when the Bungles drafted a receiver instead of a o lineman yesterday

1 month later
#31366 2 years ago

No posts bout Julio Jones going to the Titans? Tannehill has to be excited to have a legit wr to throw to. How healthy is he? That division just got a lil tighter

2 weeks later
#31448 2 years ago

Frank Clark caught w an uzi in his vehicle..what was he fn thinking? And wonder what charges will be brought forward..and how it affects his contract/the Chiefs?

#31453 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You would think the chiefs wouldn’t have much tolerance for guns after that incident a few years back.

Good point. What happened w Jevon Belcher was a sad tragic event. That said, when contracts are handed out for crazy $, there’s clearly gotta be stipulations stating what the player can/can’t do during the year. Guess having a good agent is all part of this.

1 month later
#31638 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Saw this one today. Pretty crazy to think how long it's been since Pittsburgh fielded a bad team.
[quoted image]

Lot of that has to be drafting and coaching..see how they do once Rapelistberger retires, or regresses..

#31643 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Washington surprises me probably becasue they've had 3 losing seasons since the year listed

They’re 1 good healthy starting qb away from doing something..that division could be theirs..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
429 posts in this topic match your search for posts by hwyhed. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hwyhed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=hwyhed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.