giphy (1).gif
nfl films 1970 (resized).png
IMG_0255.gif
pinsidepool.gif
iblameyourflipperrubbers (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
so-shatto-is-dealing-late-burns-to-the-49ers-v0-kr4yigcvzdpc1.png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,316 posts in this topic. You are on page 551 of 1,507.
#27501 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

As a Bear fan, I know the frustration, but this coach brought this team to play tonight, with nothing but pride to play for. You have to give him at least another year, and I’m pretty sure they will.

I know they will Jay. I've said it many times Mike Brown and company are loyal to a fault, it's just disheartening for those of us who are fans. Taylor's players have no faith in him and have spoken out on multiple occasions.

#27502 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

You’re winning, but funny that they’re making you sweat.

Oh for sure. The guy I'm playing keeps texting me giving me shit that he's going to pull off a big upset. Ha ha ha!

#27503 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

These two teams have always hated one another.

True, but I would imagine losing your starting QB and RB, along with a bunch of other players...and being considered a SERIOUS underdog has lit a fire under them.

I'm not saying they are the "best team," but this will be a blood, grit, and sweat game for certain.
I'm enjoying it.

#27504 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Oh for sure. The guy I'm playing keeps texting me giving me shit that he's going to pull off a big upset. Ha ha ha!

You can text him back now.

#27505 3 years ago

Steelers just came out and hit Bengals in nose to start 2nd half. Now will Bengals respond or land down and whimper? Hope they keep it interesting rather than second half being a total Steeler domination fest.

#27506 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

You can text him back now.

That’s what he gets for posting about his fantasy team in the NFL. Thread!

#27507 3 years ago

Well gotta call it a night have to be into work at 5am, hope the Bengals hold out lol.

#27508 3 years ago

Come on Bengals!

I want this Browns Steelers game to mean something, not like I’m gonna be there or anything with a n95 on

#27509 3 years ago

Congrats half the Pinside NFL thread!

I know all losses and wins are meaningless in the NFL, but I think this one has a little intangible meaning for you guys!

Man the Steelers suck huh?

#27510 3 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Steelers just came out and hit Bengals in nose to start 2nd half. Now will Bengals respond or land down and whimper? Hope they keep it interesting rather than second half being a total Steeler domination fest.

You got your wish. Bengals win.

R.I.P. Terry

#27511 3 years ago

Three straight for Therapist Ben. Well done Bengals.

#27512 3 years ago

How did the Steelers go from so good to so bad so quickly?

#27513 3 years ago

Go Bengals nice way to close it out. That missed interception and pass interference had me worried.

Let’s go Colts!

Please Browns don’t blow it against the Jets

#27514 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

How did the Steelers go from so good to so bad so quickly?

Strength of schedule

31. Pittsburgh Steelers .457

#27515 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think the Steelers are finished. Their shocking defeat to the Washington football team sent them into a death spiral.

Totally done, what a disgrace. We all knewm they weren't the best 11-0 team but holy shit, this will go down as the biggest downfall in NFL history

#27516 3 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

Strength of schedule
31. Pittsburgh Steelers .457

Well im guessing the browns & ravens are right next to them and they don't look like total shit.

#27517 3 years ago

Hey Pittsburgh

88EF36B7-4457-43A7-805F-B20A9C79558C (resized).jpeg88EF36B7-4457-43A7-805F-B20A9C79558C (resized).jpeg

#27518 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

To win my fantasy game, all I needed were Ben, JuJu and D Johnson combined to score about 6 fantasy points. Currently they are in the negative, geeze! I couldn't imagine the Steelers looking worse in the first half.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fantasy-football-discussion#post-6024042

#27519 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’m just not a smart enough fan to figure this stuff out.
Also are the Browns good yet?

I concur.
And no, the Browns are average.

#27520 3 years ago

Woke up to the win!!!!! How aboot those Bengals. Going to finish watching the last half of the 4th qtr. when I get off tonight. Man the only bitter thing is my buddy Who Dey wasn't here to revel in it, I know he's grinnin' from ear to ear right now.

#27521 3 years ago

Posting is a pain in the arse when on my cell phone lol. Doesn't seem like I'm seeing everything or it's laid out differently.

#27522 3 years ago
1D5037A4-30A3-4A21-99E9-581F98795468 (resized).jpeg1D5037A4-30A3-4A21-99E9-581F98795468 (resized).jpeg
#27523 3 years ago

It sure looks like 7s arm is out of gas. He looks a lot like peyton in his 2nd year in Denver, but without the cunning.

Snell doesnt look like he can shoulder the weight of sustaining drives. Last night he looked to have trouble finding holes and stalled out.

#27524 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Totally done, what a disgrace. We all knewm they weren't the best 11-0 team but holy shit, this will go down as the biggest downfall in NFL history

Taking a screenshot of this.

No going back when you say you’re “totally done”. Hey, I hear there’s plenty of room on the Chiefs bandwagon.

Go Browns.

#27525 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

This season is such an oddball with everyone's rosters in such flux. There are alot of really bad records this year.

Think about this.. 3 wildcard teams and 11 wins still might not get in?

AFC North had the advantage of playing NFC east this season and AFC South.. and we all know what the NFC east is this decade.

#27526 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

we all know what the NFC east is this decade.

Are you saying NFC East is going to continue sucking through the end of 2029? 'Cause if you're talking the 2010s, 2/10 Superbowls is respectable enough.

#27527 3 years ago
Quoted from pinpin8990:

Taking a screenshot of this.
No going back when you say you’re “totally done”. ...

I don't know what that means but OK.

Drops you can start catching, but jesus that running game. Season started decent with 100 yard rushers but it's a sad state now.

#27528 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Are you saying NFC East is going to continue sucking through the end of 2029? 'Cause if you're talking the 2010s, 2/10 Superbowls is respectable enough.

What I really meant was 'last 10 years...' - but if you want to stick to my poor reference, we can do that.

Two teams... that went on improbable runs... and neither held any consistent time of dominance.

nyg 2010-2019
2 double digit win seasons
2 playoff appearances - 4-1
1 SB
Season record 70 - 90

eagles 2010-2019
4 double digit win seasons
5 playoff appearances - 4-4
1 SB
Season Record 87 - 73

Dallas
3 double digit win seasons
3 playoff appearances - 2-3
Season Record 86 - 74

Washington 2010-2019
1 double digit win season
2 playoff appearances - 0-2
Season Record 62 - 98

Overall - 305 - 335
Out of 11 playoff appearances, a team has only made it past the divisional round 2 times (the two SB winners) since 2010

The eagles are the only team that had any semblance of regular contender... and we see where they are now

#27529 3 years ago

Hopefully Finley can even move after that game.

#27530 3 years ago

Oh Dwayne Haskins...boys will be boys

Settled out of court for 1.6...boys will be boys

#27531 3 years ago

Haskins may get suspended, if Smith can’t go, it’s the Taylor Heinicke show.

#27532 3 years ago
Screenshot_20201223-011521~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20201223-011521~2 (resized).png
#27533 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

[quoted image]

And more wins than the Saints in the last two weeks.

#27534 3 years ago

And no shot at Trevor Lawrence in the draft now.

#27535 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

And no shot at Trevor Lawrence in the draft now.

Well that's not true. They will lose the next 2, and Jax could beat Bears even if the bears are trying to lose!

I mean I'm with you, if it happens it will go down as the most damaging win in history

#27536 3 years ago

The Jags need to take this seriously and complete the process.I mean Greg Williams lost his job trying to help the Jets.Could be a Lombardi down the road for the better tanker.

#27537 3 years ago

Honestly looking forward to the Lions game on Saturday.

Due to Covid contact - No head coach, No defensive coordinator, plus 3 defensive position coaches will miss the game.

It's a unique and interesting strategy. I read that neither coach that will be calling the offense or defense has ever called plays at any level.
Probably should just let Stafford call the entire offensive game plan, no F'n clue what they can do on defensive - likely nothing.

Translation - this will either be a Motor City Miracle or Brady and the Bucs will put up 50+, most likely the latter.

#27538 3 years ago
b1SdMfFAxCoYr1ZnuOsAkL9PY9wzKVwdI1SKnjCre3w.jpg.db9c184c948c782a499dd3608b8b539d.jpgb1SdMfFAxCoYr1ZnuOsAkL9PY9wzKVwdI1SKnjCre3w.jpg.db9c184c948c782a499dd3608b8b539d.jpg
#27539 3 years ago

I have no idea who is taking the field for Washington. It's a win and in (assuming Ravens destroy the Giants).

QB situation was terrifying, but it looks like Haskins will escape his maskless strip club adventure without a suspension. Praying Alex Smith can go.

Will Antonio GIbson be able to play? Fuckin turf toe can linger forever. Hope he can make it.

Washington is a pretty scrappy, resilient bunch. I have faith they'll be able to make it happen vs. the Panthers.

Let's go Football Team!

#27540 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I have no idea who is taking the field for Washington. It's a win and in (assuming Ravens destroy the Giants).
QB situation was terrifying, but it looks like Haskins will escape his maskless strip club adventure without a suspension. Praying Alex Smith can go.
Will Antonio GIbson be able to play? Fuckin turf toe can linger forever. Hope he can make it.
Washington is a pretty scrappy, resilient bunch. I have faith they'll be able to make it happen vs. the Panthers.
Let's go Football Team!

I think if Smith plays, they should rest Gibson, let him get to 100%, probably beat Carolina anyways. Philly next week is a real winnable game, as well.

#27541 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I think if Smith plays, they should rest Gibson, let him get to 100%, probably beat Carolina anyways. Philly next week is a real winnable game, as well.

I just want them to put it away this week.

Stage is set. Dinner is on the table. Let’s eat!

#27542 3 years ago

Merry Christmas to all of you guys. Hope your teams get in the playoffs and brighten this otherwise dim 2020 for all.

#27543 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

[quoted image]

I love Henry, instead of trying to cut back and get a few more yards, he’d rather bitchslap the defender and just step out of bounds.

#27544 3 years ago

I see that tomorrow’s game 2, Ari vs SF, is only televised on Prime Video, the NFL is next up for Bezos.

#27545 3 years ago

Christmas day football!! It's like an extra gift!

#27546 3 years ago

Where's the defense, both appear to score at will.

#27547 3 years ago

Game is terrible. Embarrassing show of “defense” by the vikes.

I’m heading out for Chinese.

#27548 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Game is terrible. Embarrassing show of “defense” by the vikes.

It just got better.

#27549 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Levi gonna order "cream of Sum Yung Guy".

#27550 3 years ago

Kirk is not the guy....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
There are 75,316 posts in this topic. You are on page 551 of 1,507.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/551 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.