• maybe 8 votes
    5%
  • no but Im a complete moron 9 votes
    6%
  • give Hilton a nut punch 92 votes
    61%

(152 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,263 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
643C4EEE-BA70-47B8-89BB-C2A34C2E7CFA (resized).jpeg
tam (resized).jpg
6903658-6451505-image-a-2_1543740026421 (resized).jpg
GEWP7WLGMOGOS5LYNLL4OLINNQ (resized).jpg
gallery_2660_223_5214 (resized).jpg
tumblr_lupyvqbnht1qef7o0o1_500 (resized).jpg
18781E24-F858-4329-9B38-592B2023FD0E (resized).jpeg
46216B31-27A5-4618-927C-3A87AB766F2A (resized).jpeg
F908FA41-2CA7-4D3F-A9D6-029EF6C027D5 (resized).jpeg
8C1BDCD5-0EC4-4BDB-B536-D330879C3857 (resized).jpeg
spi190513_swcover_01_promo (resized).jpg
Gisele-Bundchen-Vogue-Germany-Cover-Photoshoot (resized).jpg
E2600DED-495E-4C33-8BB3-E0C5E32F3149 (resized).jpeg
jags.png
BC060531-AC58-4062-BA9F-E239654EF7E5 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daditude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11630 9 months ago

Im just thankful my Cowboys have clinched the division.
Of course, if philly gets eliminated...that would be a stockibg stuffer.

1 week later
#11681 9 months ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

On to Dallas! I like our chances...

The seahawks are going down!

#11703 9 months ago

Im rooting for the Cowboys all the way.

I don't care nearly as much about the other games, but the bears look scary right now.

#11717 9 months ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

I like the hawks in the playoffs this year, we are built so we can take out anyone! The run game just soaks up all the game time with really time consuming drives and our defense is tough in the redzone.

Quoted from TheLaw:

For sure against Cowboys.

I will be accepting your apologies on Saturday night

#11734 9 months ago

Cowboys won...as predicted. Everyone come eat some crow

#11737 9 months ago

I just dont see philly beating the bears. Chargers and baltimore is a coin flip for me, but if i have to pick...ill go with L.A.

#11741 9 months ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Tough loss, but a great season overall with how low expectations were in the offseason. I think there is a lot to like for next year

Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, but the D on the Hawks held the Cowgirls to barely any points the whole first half. Their offense should’ve stepped up and helped out, and put some points up then.

Time to eat crow, guys....

#11826 9 months ago

I went 3 of 4 from last week. I wil try again:

This weeks picks:
NO (I hate the eagles, and i'm shocked they made it this far)
KC
Cowboys (they are my team, there is NO way I'm not picking them)
LAC

#11836 9 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Hope you’re prepared to EAT CROW if they lose.

Quoted from Ronnie1114:

I doubt it, seems like the usual Cowboys fan

Im still waiting on a slew of other people to admit tbey were wrong about the Cowboys...

Wonder when that will happen??

#11840 9 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’ll admit I was wrong...if you admit that you watched the Fly Eagles Fly video I posted above and sang along with it as it played.

Never gonna watch it. I will, however, watch the eagles get their guts stomped out (again) by the saints this weekend. Enjoy your hope while it lasts.

#11867 9 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I don’t know...Chiefs are giving 5 1/2 as of now. Luck + 5.5? Sounds like even Vegas doesn’t think Luck’s gonna pull it off.

Vegas missed 3 of 4 games last week. Just sayin...

#11880 9 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Come on daditude let’s get ready for the game...
E....A....G....L....E....S.......Eagles!

What % chance do you think the eagles have to win?

#11883 9 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Realistically? 65%. If the Bears game didn’t teach NFL fans that shit happens, I don’t know what will.
If the Birds can put up some points, and a decent amount, their defense has stepped it up enough in recent weeks. As long as Maddox practiced defending double moves this week.
I think the Saints D was ranked 3rd in regular season defense, so I’m optimistic after the display in the Bears game and the Birds putting up some points against the #1 ranked defense.

Wow! That is some wild optimism!
Of course, with the valiant return of foles and remembering last year's improbable run to a SB win, i guess i can't blame you.

#11886 9 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

It’ll be a damn miracle if the Eagles are ever given credit for accomplishing anything without “luck”, or given a break from other fans or the refs.
Have they gotten some good, fortuitous bounces? Sure. But no team wins the Super Bowl without some great playing, hard work and talent. I’ve never seen a road to the big game and a win based solely on luck.
They beat the friggin Patriots, which is no easy task. Ask 5 other teams that put bling on Brady’s finger.

Your 65% prediction along with the longest pin wishlist I have ever witnessed make me believe you are a "glass is half full" type of guy.

#11891 9 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

LMFAO. And add in that some games on my list are definitely improbable to come across.

Which ones?

#11894 9 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I really just wanted to use the word improbable again.
But with a quick comment so the thread doesn’t get derailed...Nosferatu, Mephisto, Miss World and several others.

If you want to pm me a list, i will look over it. I know a guy that is about to unleash a MAJOR pin collection of 60+ pins.
Im not sure what all he has, but it wouldnt hurt to double check it for you.

#11906 9 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I can't say I'm psyched for either of the Saturday games. The matchups just don't seem great.
I don't think the Colts can upset the Chiefs, and I don't want them to..
I feel the same way about the Cowboys upsetting the Rams.
The Chargers and Pats are a decent matchup. I want to see the them walk away from Foxboro with a win.
Philly and NO.. if Philly wins it will be close, otherwise it feels like a blowout the other way. It would be cool to see the Eagles move one step close to a repeat, but it just feels unlikely in the dome.

Surely you jest. Have you been watching the colts lately? They have been playing lights out. The chiefs have stumbled ever since they lost Hunt.

The Cowboys and Rams are two running/clock controlling teams with the best RBs in the nfl. Real old school. It should be a grinder.

Im super excited about them.

#11914 9 months ago

Andrew Luck is very good, but his team has refused to improve their o-line (until recently), and he has had some big injuries (partially due to the o-line, but also bad "luck" and trying to rush back to play too soon). A healthy luck is a top 10 qb easily...a healthy luck with a decent o-line is top 5.

#11940 9 months ago

Im hoping for a saints/chargers superbowl.

My Cowboys lost. I felt they had a chance (which they did), but they didn't finish it off.
I thought the colts might put up a better showing too based on what they have doing lately, but that didn't happen.

My hope is that both games today are good, high scoring affairs. An eagles loss would be fantastic...but other than that, I just want good football. I no longer have a dog in the fight.

#11943 9 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Come on, the Cowboys won a playoff game… back in 1995.
Dak just doesn’t seem to be the last drive/2 minute drill kind of guy, or doesn’t come up big when it’s needed. Like I keep saying over and over again, shut down Elliot and you shut down the Cowboys. Held to 47 yards on 20 carries, and they lost. Exactly.
At least you have your cheerleaders, right?

We have a very good, young team. Arguably the best "young" team in the nfl. 2 divisional round playoff appearances in 3 years. Not bad.
It is all about getting to the next level though. Our identity on o-line has been ravaged by injuries. Dak hasn't proved he could be much more than a mediocre NFL qb without a top end line or at least running the ball a lot.

It was unfortunate we lost, but the needle is headed upwards.

#12026 9 months ago

Both games look epic!

I really want to see Saints vs. Chiefs, but it will probably go the opposite way.

A rematch on that legendary MNF game with rams/chiefs would be pretty awesome too.

I just don't want the patriots to win, lol

#12032 9 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Uhhh...yeah.
About those games this weekend...

I had to double-check to make sure I was in the right forum for a second.

#12045 9 months ago

I will admit that whats the pats have done is amazing, but that doesn't help me as a Cowboys fan. Im ready for someone else (preferably...the Cowboys) to win.

Football is an incredibly complex sport, and it is impossible to say which player is the "best," what would happen without a certain coach, etc. There are just so many factors involved.

#12069 9 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

He's already the best QB by far, unless people are being stubborn(stupid).
He's the best at his position that is the most important position.
The only true knock on him is another dominant dynasty...but there have been some other great teams during that time...and the amount of time is just crazy.

Debateable. Other QBs have been highly successful in that system as well (garrapolo, cassell, bledsoe).
Tom Brady isn't even the best QB playing currently.

Not to take anything away from him. His career has been great, and he has certainly been one of the best of all time, but there are other factors.

2 weeks later
#12525 8 months ago

These playoffs didnt go at all how i hoped. Of course, we now have no football for 7 months...

#12529 8 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

These days I truly have trouble remembering past 2 or 3 years. So yes this was surely the worst in the past 2 or 3 years!

Wait a minute! I let you borrow $5k four years ago!

1 week later
#12719 8 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

A man can never have too much football guys! Give this a chance!

My sentiments exactly.

1 week later
#12730 7 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

But the Patriots just can't catch a break! IT'S SO WRONG!!!

It's a hard knock life

#12749 7 months ago
Quoted from mcclad:

I can't understand why someone with his money would have to resort to something illegal like this. That's why my respect for him, (if guilty,) goes out the window. You would think that he could get women without breaking the law, and being associated with that type of place.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I couldn't understand why Robert Irsay - a billionaire - can't call a cab instead of driving home drunk and on pills from a bar. Dude could hire a limo every night for this. Dude could hire a helicopter.
I think there's a certain arrogance that comes with being that rich. Rich guys get busted all the time for relatively minor crimes which could be easily avoided.

I think there are a couple of reasons.
Even though it is illegal, rich people really tend to get away with a lot. In fact...i am not a big believer in race or gender inequality, but class inequality is alive and well.
He probably did this 1,000 times before and thought nothing of it.

There is a certain NSA (no strings attached) appeal that goes along with it. How many pro athletes have we heard of that get "trapped" and end up shelling out millions for child support?

6 months later
#13185 53 days ago

Shouldn't this be the 2019-2020 thread??

#13189 53 days ago

We should just get the year removed - no real reason for it since it's an ongoing thread.

We could go retro:
1928-29

#13205 53 days ago

If only I had season tickets and 1,000 pinball machines

#13274 51 days ago

What kind of sandwich?

Quoted from TheLaw:

The saddest thing is I have no idea anymore. Gettin old!
I think I remember some turkey...all that blood buy a very white meat really stood out

Popeye's spicy chicken sandwich???

#13349 47 days ago

I love this time of year! I am so excited for the NFL season!!

Bring it on!!!!!

1 week later
#13632 39 days ago

"Taking the top of Ds"

Wasn't that Jenna jameson's tag line?

#13653 38 days ago

Screenshot_2019-09-08-18-39-51~2 (resized).png
#13720 37 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hey I’m desperate to get out of jury duty today. Any suggestions?
Save me from this hell, please!

Tell them you are a redskins fan, they will take pity on you

#13731 37 days ago
Quoted from teekee:

No calling someone a thug is not racist... and yes AB is an F'n THUG! Plenty of them in the NFL but I love it anyway!

Quoted from fosaisu:

Evidently it’s an Ohio thing.

I wouldn't necessarily call AB a thug. An asshole and a cancer, yes...but not a thug.

Aaron Hernandez was a thug.

#13749 37 days ago

I didn't expect to see the raiders beating the broncos like this...

#13902 34 days ago

I can't believe I sat godwin...

He is officially going in the starting lineup.

#13946 32 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

I'm taking Minn. over GB., 27-21 today. Should Chicago lose today it will be a very hard road back from 2 games down early.

This was my toughest "pickem" game. I went with GB, but I could see multiple scenarios with this game going either way.

#13970 31 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

If the Birds pull this one off with half my team on the sideline, it’ll be a fucking miracle.

As a Cowboys fan...I have to be somewhat happy, but I have Wentz on my fantasy team! He had his worst half EVER today...

#13994 31 days ago

Not the best week of football. Looking forward to tomorrow night. I don't know why, I just am.

Every week of football is a good week.

#14072 30 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Wow...Cleveland. Semen’s gonna feel that ankle pain tomorrow.

"Semen"?????

Lolololololol

#14077 30 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

LMAO
Ain't that just like a Cowboys fan to think his team (of whom he can name 4 players) played the Patriots on Sunday.
Reminds me of these guys:
https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/video/how-well-do-cowboys-fans-fedex-know-their-team-investigation

Don't spread hate because your team keeps losing and you are jealous! Lololol

#14319 24 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I need the Browns to win to save me from paying Vic $25.

Lol! I was wondering if y'all remembered

#14326 24 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Pm sent. Your office pool picks this week didn’t go so well.
Browns looked a lot better than their first two games. It was a good day for football. The teams I wanted to win won, and the team from San Diego who has invaded my city lost.

I didn't do extremely well on my pickems...or in my big money FF league, but the Cowboys won...so all is right in the world.

#14366 24 days ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I haven't look at the MNF schedule this season.......I will go look it over. I guess I will find something else to do on Monday nights

I'm just happy football season is back. This is my favorite time of year. Having said that, the MNF games could be better. Here's the remaining schedule:

Week 3
Sept. 23, 8:15 PM, Chicago Bears at Washington Redskins (ESPN)

Week 4
Sept. 30, 8:15 PM, Cincinnati Bengals at Pittsburgh Steelers (ESPN)

Week 5
Oct. 7, 8:15 PM, Cleveland Browns at San Francisco 49ers (ESPN)

Week 6
Oct. 14, 8:15 PM, Detroit Lions at Green Bay Packers (ESPN)

Week 7
Oct. 21, 8:15 PM, New England Patriots at New York Jets (ESPN)

Week 8
Oct. 28, 8:15 PM, Miami Dolphins at Pittsburgh Steelers (ESPN)

Week 9
Nov. 4, 8:15 PM, Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants (ESPN)

Week 10
Nov. 11, 8:15 PM, Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers (ESPN)

Week 11
Nov. 18, 8:15 PM, Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles Chargers (in Mexico City, ESPN)

Week 12
Nov. 25, 8:15 PM, Baltimore Ravens at Los Angeles Rams (ESPN)

Week 13
Dec. 2, 8:15 PM, Minnesota Vikings at Seattle Seahawks (ESPN)

Week 14
Dec. 9, 8:15 PM, New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles (ESPN)

Week 15
Dec. 16, 8:15 PM, Indianapolis Colts at New Orleans Saints (ESPN)

Week 16
Dec. 23, 8:15 PM, Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings (ESPN)

#14393 23 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I wasn’t going to say anything because I didn’t want to sound sexist, but she is awful. I can’t stand her voice. She’s almost as bad as Matt “money” Smith that calls the Chargers games on radio. Bring back Hacksaw Hamilton. I miss the way he would say dammit and get pissed off when the Chargers inevitably blew it.

Quoted from dirtbag66:

*pops some popcorn*

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Really? You're worried about sounding sexist when you admitted to beating your ex wife and enjoying it in another thread?

Whoa!

#14399 23 days ago

After The Bears score and take it to 28-0:
Booger McFarland, "I don't think they're happy out here in Washington."

Great commenting there....

#14425 23 days ago

Y'all seriously crack me up in here. 30 year old boxing matches, spousal abuse accusations, pointed racism...oh my!!!

The bears finally looked good on offense. If they can keep improving, we know there defense is really good...they could be in the playoffs mix.

The poor redskins. You know it's bad when the announcers are discussing (at length) when the head coach is going to be fired.

Next up: Thursday night football
Eagles vs. Packers

This game should be very interesting.

#14445 23 days ago

I originally assumed y'all were just drunk posting while watching the games...unfortunately, it is now Tuesday and the comments are still raging on

#14460 22 days ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

With apologies for talking football in the Boxing and Exotica thread, did anyone catch the Giants/TB game Sunday? Of course they got away with one, but I’d be interested to hear takes on Jones’ first full outing. From my end he was good fun to watch, though it’s nerve wracking adjusting to a QB that’s not afraid to run around a bit.
And Levi, any predictions for Giants/Skins this weekend? Who knows, in January we may look back at this as the moment NY clinched third place in the NFC East ...

3rd place? Don't get your hopes up.

#14481 21 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I was in court yesterday and today, so I didn’t get to play this week. Or for a more dramatic effect, a coworker grabbed me and did this with my sheet from last week.[quoted image]

I am in a 10 buck a pop pickem. Payout is usually around 1500. Send me 10 via PayPal and your picks and I will add you with confirmation.

We don't include the thursday night game.

#14610 18 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

The game between the Browns and Ravens could be interesting. I personally like the Ravens but, both have decent defenses with the edge in my mind to Cleveland. Offensively I think the Ravens hold the edge as they have a pretty good OL which is where the Browns are lacking and are struggling to protect Mayfield. Another reason I like the Ravens has to do with Mayfield being a bit to full of himself, he hasn't come off that mountain yet so GO RAVENS!!!!!

Mayfield has largely been a disappointment this year, but in his defense...he has the worst offensive tackles in the league. He has very little time to throw and his offensive coordinator has done nothing to help him out. They need to implement more screens, slants, RPOs, and play action passes. It is costing them games.

#14628 18 days ago

Did someone bring a case of RedBulls to the Lions locker room?

#14654 17 days ago

There have been so many upsets so far, and it has been even worse against the betting lines.

It looks like I won't be winning my pickems this week

#14668 17 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

I was talking to a buddy and with the cheap pay they can give all their rookies next year and other money they can spend on free agents, they are setting themselves up for future glory. Dolphins achilles heel is that they are never bad enough to get top picks. And they get rid of their good players too soon.

Sure...sure....that, AND the fact that they have sucked pretty much post-marino

Hey, they will always have '72

#14678 17 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Cowboys might be a little better than I thought they were.
Yet fair to say they still haven’t beat a good team all season. I don’t think they are a serious threat to go all the way.

That was a painful loss. It just felt like the Boys could have easily pulled it off, but they never took it.

#14681 17 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’m trying to figure out how they “could have easily” beaten the saints.
If they played much better and didn’t look like and average team who can beat poor teams like the skins, giants, and dolphins, but will have a lot of trouble with good teams?
Well, I guess? That doesn’t really count for much though. You can say that for almost every team who lost this week, that if they had played better they could have won.

They were one big play or one big penalty away the entire game. It could have gone either way, even down to the wire.
There were too many miscues and just no "impact" plays. Very frustrating.

#14707 17 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

No, I don’t understand how they “could have easily won.”
Didn’t look easy to me. Cowboys got beat by a Team with a qb who hasn’t had serious play in 4 years. And their vaunted offense got shut down by the first halfway decent defense they’ve played all year. So tell yourself what you want.
I’m thinking the redskins could have easily won yesterday if they didn’t have a horrible coaching staff, ownership, and management, and maybe some better players.
Could have been easy.

You must've just watched the highlights and not the game. Calling a fumble that clearly wasn't, poor offensive interference calls on amari cooper, and cobbs drop in the endzone all would have changed the outcome.

The playcalling certainly could have been better, but this game was as close as it gets.

#14772 14 days ago

I really didn't see that as an obvious bad call. The pitch came in at 98mph, and either hit the bat, or his hand. It was close. Close enough that I couldn't honestly tell. The thing that makes me believe that it hit the bat was how he reacted... I'm pretty sure if you caught a fastball to the hand you're going to be wincing and shaking it off at least a little...
But, I don't think that sort of information should really play into the review. Maybe the dude just has a really high tolerance for pain? At full game speed it looked like he got hit. At replay there wasn't enough to overturn it... so call stands, just as it should have.
I think the biggest thing is the camera angles.. with a better angle maybe you could make a more definitive call. In the NFL I can't figure out how they don't have a camera locked on each side of each goal line. I'm not talking about those worthless pylon cameras... like REAL cameras. Too many times they try to infer whether a ball crossed the plane from a camera that may have a deceptive angle. You need something right down the line from a higher angle... not hard. Doesn't even need to be manned.</blockquote
Are we talking about baseball now?

#14773 14 days ago

Which unknown player is going to burst onto the scene this week?

#14797 13 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Rams defense played way better than last week

You mean when they gave up 55 points...to the Bucs???!

#14802 12 days ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

This was a really bad call. Should not have called a penalty for that legal hit.
The ball had just left Wilson's hand a split second before contact. Was not a helmet-to-helmet hit.

Content has been blocked by the nfl

#14812 11 days ago
Quoted from boscokid:

I know this is a tangential observation but the Lion's offense line has been playing well, way above expectations. Hence they are 2-1-1

Don't get excited. Experience tells me they will find a way to lose a lot more, lol

#14816 11 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Eagles should stomp the Jets today, but my D is still a question mark. I’m gonna say Eagles 31, Jets 14.

Any other pickem predictions?

#14823 11 days ago

Colt mcCoy is getting thr start in Washington. He has started only 3 games in the last 5 years.........

#14824 11 days ago

Here are my picks for a $1310 pot:

20191005_174403~2 (resized).jpg
#14829 11 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Not feeling Matt Ryan?

I just have more faith in the Texans this week. After these floods...that city NEEDS a win.

#14830 11 days ago

Pats going for it and getting stuffed on 4th down. If only their offense could move the ball....

#14840 11 days ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Titans kicker has missed 3 field goals. Isn’t that his only job?

Im glad he isnt on my fantasy team

#14852 10 days ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Prescott not looking too sharp today. 2 picks already.

Down 17-0
This has been a horrible game for the Cowboys so far.

#14870 10 days ago

I guess Dak won't be getting 34 mil a year after all.

#14889 10 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Colts may pull this off. Mahomes limping too, so that might help.

Upholding that interception would help too

#14892 10 days ago
Screenshot_20191006-222726~2 (resized).png
#14893 10 days ago

Wow! A lot of people lost money on that game!

#14895 10 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

Wasn't me.

Heck, you made 5 bucks!

Hellooooo Taco Bell!!!!

#14920 9 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

I remember when the Colts were in the AFC East.
If that was still the case it would certainly make things a little more interesting.

I'd say they are already making it interesting with a young talented QB and RB, good looking defense, and a win over the Chiefs

#14954 9 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Mayfield got another "wakeup" call last night from Bosa. He shoots his mouth off and then proceeds to get his ass handed to him, can't fix stupid I guess.

He looked horrible!

I guess he really is the "sober johnny manziel"

#14959 9 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Football is the ultimate team sport so Mayfield is only as good as the rest of the team around him..the offensive line got completely dominated and the receiving core didn't help much...he didnt have a chance

I will agree that he has some of the worst tackles in the league...but at what point does he make a play? Not take another needless sack? Change the call at the line? Run screens, RPOs, play action passes, checkdowns, etc?

When do they go max protect? 3 TE sets? Use a blocking fullback/tailback? Call QB runs to keep them honest?

This certainly isn't ALL on Mayfield, but he definitely deserves a good share of the blame. I'm sure he was rattled, but good players persevere...they don't devolve and fall apart. He couldn't even make easy throws when there wasn't pressure.

#14973 8 days ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Did the Browns hurt you? Do you need to talk to someone?

No, but baker mayfield did! Lololol

Screenshot_20191008-212923 (resized).png
#14976 8 days ago

Ok colson,
Now that you've come down off the high from another win and another great score prediction, this is a good time to re-evaluate your final score prediction for this upcoming game. You know, ...to get it right and keep your genius level ranking.
Let's review:
* Game is being played in Minn, so that's an away game for the Eagles.
* The Vikings are favored by 3, and the o/u is at 44 points.
* Thus far this year, when the Eagles win, they've scored 31 to 34 points, but when they lose, the score about 20 to 24 points.
* The Eagles beat the Redskins, Packers, &amp; Jets, and they lost to the Falcons &amp; Lions.
* The Eagles have both won on the road and lost on the road this season.
So, what is your new final score prediction? And is that your final answer?
You can phone-a-friend if needed, or save it for next week for the Dallas game.

Forget that! I want predictions for all week 6 games!

Let's see what kind of skill set we are really talking about.

#14978 8 days ago

I don't get how the oddsmakers decided on this point spread:
Seahawks play at Cleveland on Sun 10/13.
The Seahawks just beat the LA Rams, and are now 4 and 1, and only loss was to the Saints.
The Browns just got pounded by the 49ers.
The Seahawks are only favored by 1 to 1-1/2 points over the Browns. Wtf?
Seems like Seahawks should be favored to win by more than that.
Maybe the oddsmakers just looked at the Browns game results thus far and noticed a pattern and are concerned Browns will probably win it somehow
L, W, L, W, L, (so a W for Browns vs Seahawks).

They look at tons of things: home field advantage, injuries, trends, individual matchups, team strengths/weaknesses, coaching tendencies, etc. Of course, they also have the great equalizer...proposing bets that get action.

#15022 5 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Until someone beats the Pats their still the champs....I'll say this a team with a great defense has the best chance as clearly their offense is their weak link. Be interesting to see how they are when they play some decent teams. They've been pretty luck to play in footballs weakest division.

Definitely different than pats teams of the past. They always seem to find a way.
They aren't my team, but I certainly have lots of respect for them.

#15032 4 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

Dolphins have only had the #1 overall pick twice. The first was Jim Grabowski in 1966. The last was Jake Long in 2008.

They will get the number one pick again this year and try again with Ricky Williams.

#15036 4 days ago

Sam Darnold came in and completely changed the Jets offense. Of course, the 4 Dallas penalties didn't hurt!!

#15037 3 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Sam Darnold came in and completely changed the Jets offense. Of course, the 4 Dallas penalties didn't hurt!!

Ok...that is probably the most painful back to back plays I've seen in years....

#15039 3 days ago
Screenshot_20191013-164612~2 (resized).png
#15063 3 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Not the best but looks fine to me[quoted image]

Poor Man's Elvira?

#15064 3 days ago
Screenshot_20191013-225057~2 (resized).png
#15067 2 days ago

Ok...this hurts.

Screenshot_20191014-172439~2 (resized).png
#15073 2 days ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

That's my Lions, 12 men on a field goal.

I'm just curious to see if settling for those 2 FGs comes back to haunt them.

#15075 2 days ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

I am not, it will.

This encapsulates the difference between Cowboys fans and Lions fans:
Cowboys fans are sure their team will win until it has been made impossible. Lions fans are just sure it will be impossible from the start, lol.
Of course, having a 0-16 season would make me once bitten, twice shy as well.

I actually like where the Lions are heading this year.

#15076 2 days ago

I found this:

Screenshot_20191014-203540~2 (resized).png
#15079 2 days ago

Uh-oh! The packers just had another WR get hurt. If Allison is unable to return, that means they will be without their top 3 WRs!

#15085 2 days ago

I can't believe the way this final drive is going down. A bad call that extends the Packers Drive. The Lions try to let the RB score, but he sure down. Kneel downs to milk the clock...then a super short FG to end the game. Wow!

#15089 2 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I'm just curious to see if settling for those 2 FGs comes back to haunt them.

I guess we got the answer to this query...

#15119 2 days ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

gotta love when the fanbois go to flat earth, lol.
The NFL has been on a steady decline for years. The rules have slowly eroded it sports soul in favor of the $$$ and if you think anything beyond a handful of refs are needed to influence a whole season for production value then you are just being ignorant on purpose. You are a smart guy, so I am assuming you are blinded by your fanboi status rather than unable to see the reality on your own merits.
Think of it like "reality tv" There is a general outline and script which is massaged into the overall desired storyline by the producers. Sometimes things change but the general plotline is set ot maximize profits and it works pretty well.

Quite the opposite, actually. The NFL has seen year over year growth by leaps and bounds. I think the problem is the hard core fans like the more violent old-school rules and are getting sick of the flags.

Every sport has an element of error. That's just the way it is. They need to find a better solution. Maybe a third red flag to use for penalty calls?

#15171 1 day ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Was Matt Millen a government plant?
Perhaps it has something to do with the auto bailout. They have the goods on the Ford family for sure.

I'm pretty sure you are a government plant...

#15178 1 day ago
Quoted from SteveO:

The Rams now have 3 Jaguars who were top 10 first round picks (Ramsey, Dante Fowler, and Blake Bortles). At least the Jags got some value in the Ramsey trade. They only a got a third rounder for Fowler and nothing for Bortles. Ramsey is a far superior talent than the other 2 former Jags.

Now, if they could only get their offense back..................

#15206 3 hours ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Guys no offense but it's getting a little weird around here. Yes we all want to fuck supermodels, no we aren't going to fuck supermodels, yes we all want to fuck Tom Brady (he's so dreamy) but let's move on!

Quoted from Colsond3:

Scantily clad women is weird? I could look at that shit all day. Apparently people don’t understand that you can just have a difference of opinion, even when it comes to who you would want or prefer to bang.
Given that it’s pointless arguments like most on here, I’m good with moving on.
How about Eagles 28, Cowboys 21.

I don't know what's wrong with picturing women....

I do know that you can almost flip that score around however. Eagles 20, Dallas 24

#15218 1 hour ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

This one’s for you Levi. I also love Ryan’s abs. But I’m sure that’s what you see in the mirror every day.[quoted image]

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think we all can admit dude is hot.
But not as hot as Tom Brady.

Quoted from bssbllr:

That hurts. I take it you won’t be circling the BOYS on the ticket this week.

Quoted from embryonjohn:

“the obvious underlying homoerotic subtext”
I think your hypersensitive gaydar is set to self-diagnosis mode

Now it is getting weird.

#15220 1 hour ago

Clearly this group needs tonights game to start a few hours early.

#15225 57 minutes ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Calling upset. Broncos 28, Chiefs 24. Mahomes has that ankle issue from last week.

Mahomes is on the fantasy team going against me, so I hope he doesn't do well...but I think the chiefs turn it around and win this one.

#15226 56 minutes ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Tell me about it!
I just cooked 2lbs of super thick bacon for tonight’s bourbon/bacon old fashioned drinks. Notice the broiler pan under and the cookie sheet on top, for perfectly flat bacon. Smells like heaven in the house right now. Now off to buy the cigars...[quoted image]

I'm coming over

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 24.00
Machine - For Sale
Chicagoland, IL
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Rubber/Silicone
Scandinavian Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daditude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside