Bo (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
bo_jackson_13.gif
IMG_3048 (resized).jpeg
3ts06jb4rqwc1.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,990 posts in this topic. You are on page 1,334 of 1,520.
#66651 4 months ago

horrible design choice to go white outline for a white logo. I'm out.

#wednesdayproblems

#66652 4 months ago

Sounds like Wilson may be done in Denver

https://apple.news/Ak_JDAYz-RdWMj5ZASSFyNQ

#66653 4 months ago

What are the “contract reasons?” They save money by benching him? Or just want to ensure he’s healthy enough to trade?

#66654 4 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Packers suspend Jaire Alexander, that was truly some bizarre shit.

I haven't been following this but it seemed weird to go the extra step and suspend him, if it were just general dumbassery. Was there some warning about this before he did it?

#66655 4 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What are the “contract reasons?” They save money by benching him? Or just want to ensure he’s healthy enough to trade?

If he can’t pass a physical in March, 2025 becomes fully guaranteed at $37 million. Meaning they don’t want him to get hurt so they can cut him after this year and only take one year of a cap hit.

#66656 4 months ago
Quoted from Erik:

I haven't been following this but it seemed weird to go the extra step and suspend him, if it were just general dumbassery. Was there some warning about this before he did it?

You would think there has to be more to the story than him just being a dumbass.

#66657 4 months ago

Fran Tarkenton nailing a guy in the back of the head with a football is the coolest thing I saw all day.
@ 56:55
( I can't seem to get control of the starting point with this link, pretty lame )

#66658 4 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah I still don't get it. What does passing a physical have to do with starting? He's not going to fail a physical....JC wouldn't do that to him.

#66659 4 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah I still don't get it. What does passing a physical have to do with starting? He's not going to fail a physical....JC wouldn't do that to him.

Money is guaranteed if he fails the physical, if he blows out a knee 2025 is fully guaranteed.

#66660 4 months ago

Also, it means that Payton really hates him.

#66661 4 months ago

Maybe there are bonus $ for certain achievements? (number of snaps, touchdowns, completion %) that they don't want to pay him for.

#66662 4 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

You would think there has to be more to the story than him just being a dumbass.

wow I've not seen this guy interviewed before but he goes heavy on the dumbass
https://twitter.com/Underdog__NFL/status/1740070107034837282

edit: Deaconblooze defend ya boi!

#66663 4 months ago

I'm gonna pencil in Wilson in Atlanta next year

#66664 4 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Money is guaranteed if he fails the physical, if he blows out a knee 2025 is fully guaranteed.

Yeah I guess. But then why even suit him up?

Hes officially their number 2. I
Leaning towards “Payton hates him” as well.

#66665 4 months ago

Jaire Alexander thought he is bigger than the team so he is out for 1 game.

#66666 4 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah I guess. But then why even suit him up?
Hes officially their number 2. I
Leaning towards “Payton hates him” as well.

I highly doubt we’ll see him on the sidelines

#66667 4 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Sounds like Wilson may be done in Denver

I thought he and Payton were BFF's after that one big win?

#66668 4 months ago
Quoted from mof:

I thought he and Payton were BFF's after that one big win?

Guess you missed the game last week?

#66669 4 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

missed the game

wasn't on my rabbit ears. That would be a "yup"

#66670 4 months ago

Life gets harder when Drew Brees is no longer your QB.

#66671 4 months ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

Would love to see the Dolphins beat the Ravens in Baltimore this weekend. Would be fun to hear the Lamar MVP talk get shut down if Chubb, Wilkins, Ramsey, and Van Ginkel have big games.

Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 3.38.35?PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-12-27 at 3.38.35?PM (resized).png

https://twitter.com/ravens4dummies/status/1739669057647821245

He's got a point...

#66672 4 months ago

I'm pretty sure Lamar and the Ravens have lost their previous 2 games to the Dolphins. Once in Baltimore and once in Miami.

#66673 4 months ago

Yeah, Wilson is done in Denver. They are looking to move up in the draft and save money by cutting him. It will be interesting to see what teams would pay big money for him at this point in his career. He's still better than alot of the QBs out there, but there have to be some big reservations with brining him on board. Still love Seattle's end of that trade!

#66674 4 months ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

I'm pretty sure Lamar and the Ravens have lost their previous 2 games to the Dolphins. Once in Baltimore and once in Miami.

I think you are correct.

For decades the Ravens were a thorn in Miami's side, knocking them out of contention and the playoffs until those last couple meetings.

#66675 4 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Also, it means that Payton really hates him.

I believe this as well.When your former teammates(Seahawks) lose respect for you that's a problem.When Pete Carroll can't stand you that is a major problem as Pete loves everybody.Hopefully Penix or Nix will fall to Denver as they are out of range for Maye,Williams and Daniels.
....This whole fiasco probably could have been avoided "if" instead of calling an audible Russell hands the ball off to Marshawn.That was the breaking point for his teammates.

#66676 4 months ago

Lamar is not elite until he wins in the playoffs.

#66677 4 months ago
Quoted from Erik:

He's been a dumbass for a while. He wasn't named a captain, but considered himself one anyway. He's been "injured" most of the year, and doesn't seem real interested in tackling. I'm glad they suspended him, MLF needs to take some control. I wish it weren't before facing Jefferson, but he hasn't been playing great anyway.

#66678 4 months ago

You guys are old farts

#66679 4 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

He's been a dumbass for a while. He wasn't named a captain, but considered himself one anyway. He's been "injured" most of the year, and doesn't seem real interested in tackling. I'm glad they suspended him, MLF needs to take some control. I wish it weren't before facing Jefferson, but he hasn't been playing great anyway.

At this point wouldn’t you rather they just lose? I know you’re not used to it, but that team has zero chance this year, It’s OK to embrace the suck, trust me.

#66680 4 months ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Yeah, Wilson is done in Denver. They are looking to move up in the draft and save money by cutting him. It will be interesting to see what teams would pay big money for him at this point in his career. He's still better than alot of the QBs out there, but there have to be some big reservations with brining him on board. Still love Seattle's end of that trade!

Nobody is going to trade for that contract. Denver will cut him, and somebody else will sign him cheap. Broncos paying him $30+ million to play somewhere else.

#66681 4 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

It’s OK to embrace the suck, trust me.

We’ve all been there…

A1439719-4764-442B-9F12-9A8A37E4A72C (resized).jpegA1439719-4764-442B-9F12-9A8A37E4A72C (resized).jpeg
#66682 4 months ago
Quoted from Vino:

We’ve all been there…[quoted image]

Welcome back, on a Wednesday!

#66683 4 months ago

ICBIN(TNF)Y

Is it really still Wednesday, I'm all screwed up with the days this week. Can someone splain me why I'm eating potato chips and having a beer, if there's no football tonight? That's some leftover behavior from Monday. Gonna have to put on a rerun apparently.

"Watch the run! Watch the run!"

#66684 4 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Nobody is going to trade for that contract. Denver will cut him, and somebody else will sign him cheap. Broncos paying him $30+ million to play somewhere else.

The question is will Wilson's massive ego let him sign somewhere for cheap.

#66685 4 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

You guys are old farts

Wednesday adds 20 years

#66686 4 months ago
Quoted from mof:

ICBIN(TNF)Y
Is it really still Wednesday, I'm all screwed up with the days this week. Can someone splain me why I'm eating potato chips and having a beer, if there's no football tonight? That's some absurd behavior. Gonna have to put on a rerun apparently.
"Watch the run! Watch the run!"

Holiday Bowl. USC vs Louisville in San Diego!

#66687 4 months ago

"Forget about those mistakes. Get your heads up"
"That's what it's gonna take to beat em!"

#66688 4 months ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

The question is will Wilson's massive ego let him sign somewhere for cheap.

Why not? He's getting a ton of money potentially to not play on the Broncos next year. But he's under contract. The question is how much of that salary another team would absorb in a trade for a likely 6th rounder. The less salary they take the higher the draft pick.

#66689 4 months ago

Good. Love being the underdog. If we’re missing the playoffs no better feeling than dragging down KC with us. Sometimes you need to embrace the misery before you can overcome it.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Bengals beat KC and then shit the bed vs Browns. Hate injuries so much. F this season

PS - if Chase plays, Bengals winning.

IMG_9178 (resized).jpegIMG_9178 (resized).jpeg
#66690 4 months ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

and lost the 3 before that Including the massive blowout on Opening Day 2019... where Lamar put up a 50 burger on Miami.

#66691 4 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Lamar is not elite until he wins in the playoffs.

Uhh.. he's already won a playoff game. Do you think he plays for Dallas or something???

#66692 4 months ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Uhh.. he's already won a playoff game. Do you think he plays for Dallas or something???

Dak’s won twice as many

#66693 4 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Dak’s won twice as many

It takes 3 straight to be meaningful. Possibly 4.

#66694 4 months ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Why not? He's getting a ton of money potentially to not play on the Broncos next year. But he's under contract. The question is how much of that salary another team would absorb in a trade for a likely 6th rounder. The less salary they take the higher the draft pick.

Edit- His contract has a no trade clause where he can pick where he goes. So he will veto any trade any will wait to get cut.

#66695 4 months ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Holiday Bowl. USC vs Louisville in San Diego!

It's a game of many touchdowns, better than nothing!

#66696 4 months ago

#66697 4 months ago

Screenshot_20231227-230421_Brave (resized).jpgScreenshot_20231227-230421_Brave (resized).jpg
https://twitter.com/FinsportsF/status/1739845899189432561

DanMarino coach McShortpants is comin atcha

#66698 4 months ago

Sounds like they essentially told Wilson in Oct that he’d be cut after the season. Shame he couldn’t get the Broncos into the playoffs to make it a tougher decision. And funny that Payton has to lie and say the benching is to provide a “spark” to the offense.

#66699 4 months ago

For all the shit given to Baker Mayfield here, and most deservedly so, he’s having a mighty fine season. And dare I say, may get a decent contract extension from TB.

#66700 4 months ago

What blows my mind is comparing Jordan Love's numbers to Jalen Hurts.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Winter Haven, FL
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75,990 posts in this topic. You are on page 1,334 of 1,520.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/1334?hl=yaksplat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.