(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,711 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 36 hours ago by acitti
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,711 posts in this topic. You are on page 244 of 255.
#12151 9 months ago
Quoted from darkryder:

They chipped the powder rail and leg on my old Elvira HOH LE so results may vary

You really have to either wrap and cornerboard the game yourself or micromanage them while they do it, otherwise yes - results may vary (in a bad way). Even if wrapped well, stuff happens in transit. I have had good experiences overall with them except one game which they dropped and smashed. Ironically, this was the only game I had shipped folded and strapped to a pallet. Looked like a forklift picked it up and dropped it from pretty high. Get the insurance for the full amount. It’s worth the small extra cost and does pay in a situation like that.

#12152 9 months ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

You really have to either wrap and cornerboard the game yourself or micromanage them while they do it, otherwise yes - results may vary (in a bad way). Even if wrapped well, stuff happens in transit. I have had good experiences overall with them except one game which they dropped and smashed. Ironically, this was the only game I had shipped folded and strapped to a pallet. Looked like a forklift picked it up and dropped it from pretty high. Get the insurance for the full amount. It’s worth the small extra cost and does pay in a situation like that.

I’ve had good fortune with STI/Beltman. I agree with having the seller pre wrap like Fort Knox is best outcome (and if they ship on legs always nice to have the felt pads between the cabinet and legs) and if they have the equipment and skill to wrap on a pallet like the mfgs do, even better.

#12153 9 months ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

They tightened the straps too tight around the unprotected legs and across the rails, from what I recall. Plus their logistics woman (Michelle?) was difficult to deal with. Not sure if I'll ever use them again. I was just glad the game arrived with zero cabinet damage. The powdercoating can be redone, but I ended up selling the game for a $5k profit...it all worked out!

#12154 9 months ago

Listing my huo single owner AC/DC premium

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/161052

#12155 9 months ago

Kinda dead around here.

Too hot for you people to think about moving games around? Sheesh.

#12156 9 months ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Kinda dead around here.
Too hot for you people to think about moving games around? Sheesh.

Market is dead right now. If anyone has a Kiss LE with a topper…I’m looking!

#12159 9 months ago

Wanted: ACDCBIBLE

#12160 9 months ago

Anyone interested in a foo pro plus cash for a stranger things?

#12161 9 months ago

Have a pretty nice Counterforce... 2800$... Pm if interested... Thanks

#12162 9 months ago

Anyone has a set of Stern black legs laying around? I have a set of Bally/WM stainless for trade if so

#12163 8 months ago

New Stern inserts LED OCD board in OC

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Now offered with Free Shipping included. Brand new Comet Pinball LED OCD board. The connector set is for Stern and a few Sega playfield inserts. Compatible with LOTR, Tron, Iro...”
2023-10-12
Tucson, AZ
135 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 162 times

Also available Stern LED display

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Pulled from our 2017 run of The Walking Dead Premium. Includes the display, red shield and protective paper all inside of a perfectly-sized colordmd box PayPal friends & ...”
2023-07-30
Tucson, AZ
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 31 times

Added 9 months ago:

#12164 8 months ago

Gonna sell my Godzilla premium $10k has shaker, upgraded Kenwood speakers with lights,Tesla towers mod, custom shooter rod, ufo mod, mirror blades, plastic protectors and Cliffy in shooter lane, I’m the original owner 420 plays hit me up for pics.

#12165 8 months ago

Lowered the price on my Spirit of 76. Also offering delivery to California Extreme as an option.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/158636

#12166 8 months ago

Does anybody know of a shipping service that goes from Prescott Arizona to Southern California? I’ve had this booked with Beltman for over a week and they still haven’t picked the 2 games up and it’s getting frustrating.

#12167 8 months ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

Does anybody know of a shipping service that goes from Prescott Arizona to Southern California? I’ve had this booked with Beltman for over a week and they still haven’t picked the 2 games up and it’s getting frustrating.

That's totally normal for them, be patient. But once they pick them up, they'll get to you pretty quickly!

#12168 8 months ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

Chris Fox does a good job ,Hes out of SoCal

#12169 8 months ago

Wanted Bram Stoker's Dracula or a Shrek, if anyone has one they are looking to sell please let me know

#12170 8 months ago

Jp is listed may entertain offers on topper seperately

#12171 8 months ago

I have one bad ass Ac/dc Premium forsale.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/161803
Harley D.

#12172 8 months ago

Putting possible feelers out there to move my ACDC LTBR. Looking for a MM royale with cash on my end.

Maybe interested in FF LE or HEP equivalent games from the 90’s located in Dublin.

Has a bunch of mods including train topper.

Thanks,

Mike

#12173 8 months ago

Looking for Addams/Attack From Mars, projects are okay.

Thanks,
Keith

#12174 8 months ago
Quoted from KeithElliott:

Looking for Addams/Attack From Mars, projects are okay.
Thanks,
Keith

Scratch build one!

#12175 8 months ago
Quoted from Profgrif:

Wanted Bram Stoker's Dracula or a Shrek, if anyone has one they are looking to sell please let me know

PM sent!

#12176 8 months ago

Going to be listing our Ghostbusters Pro here shortly. HUO, 3rd owner. Has Stern side armor, shaker, and color DMD. Will also throw in art blades, which are uninstalled. If anyone in SoCal is interested please drop me a PM. Cheers!

#12177 8 months ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Scratch build one!

LOL Mike, that will be the next option. Just start ordering 2 of everything during your build to make it easy for me.

#12178 8 months ago

On the hunt for a Batman 66, LE or Catwoman Edition. Will consider Prem. If you have one to sell or open to trade let me know. Thanks!

#12179 8 months ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Going to be listing our Ghostbusters Pro here shortly. HUO, 3rd owner. Has Stern side armor, shaker, and color DMD. Will also throw in art blades, which are uninstalled. If anyone in SoCal is interested please drop me a PM. Cheers!

PM sent

#12180 8 months ago

djsoup... Imagamejunky in our monthly group has BM66 LE. You may hit him up to see if he's interested in selling or trading for something you have.

Kerry

#12181 8 months ago

Deadpool Premium for sale. Upgraded speakers, headphone kit, HD Glass. One minor chip under the ball guide at the lock shot. $8200.

Added 8 months ago:

SOLD

#12182 8 months ago

Selling my HUO Jurassic Park LE. Includes Stern Topper and Shooter Rod. Excellent condition.

#12183 8 months ago

GnR LE price dropped.

Other - For Sale
“HUO Guns N' Roses LE with Approx 1k of mods Game price reduction is with standard like new glass, not the JJP Invisaglass. I can add the JJP Invisaglass for $250 extra but figure...”
2023-07-12
Oakley, CA
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 556 times

#12185 8 months ago

I’m looking to trade my TNA CE since the market is so slow for sales. I updated my wish list.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale Minty Collectors Edition TNA second owner. Super low plays. Shoots great. Titan glow flipper bands, clear sling bands. The only imperfection I can see is slight scuff on g...”
2023-08-02
Long Beach, CA
7,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 249 times

#12186 8 months ago

Anyone got an extra Elvira topper laying around? Help a brother out...

#12187 8 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Black Knight Sword of Rage (LE) HUO first owner to open box. Topper included PowerBladez by Pingraffix Gold Shooter Rod Gold coated coin bezels and hardware Speaker lights Pla...”
8 months ago
Fairfield, CA
Expired!
Great Pin but I must sell unfortunately!

#12188 8 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Guns N' Roses (LE) HUO single owner pin with lots of tasteful mods! Powder coated coin door and coin bezels Shadow box with LE number Drum kit and symbol stickers Stage lighting a...”
8 months ago
Fairfield, CA
Expired!

I hate to see it go!

#12189 8 months ago

There is a decent hoops for sale in Antioch. It’s listed on Craigslist. Seller is not a pinball guy but he is a good person and easy to deal with. If you want any photos let me know. He’s asking 3k but I would suspect he’s willing to negotiate . If you contact him let him know you saw in this site as well bc he has had allot of flakes already.

#12190 8 months ago

Located in Reno. Prices are firm. No rush to sell
I will create listing for these when I get back Into town.

Eldorado $2250
Tom Tom $1500
Two nba fast breaks twinned together $9500 w/
Custom topper
Alien LV $9500
Tank Force DE $8000
Cheetah prototype $5000

Added 8 months ago:

Tank Force De pending
El Dorado Pending

#12191 8 months ago

Had a gentleman come in our storefront today looking for a NIB Deadpool PRO. He might consider a lightly used Deadpool PRO. Any chance there are any available in the Golden State, preferably the Southern portion, Long Beach area?

#12192 8 months ago

Anyone want to pick up my FFLE for 12k this weekend.

#12193 8 months ago
Quoted from 10redzr1:

Anyone want to pick up my FFLE for 12k this weekend.

If I didn’t have it already, I’d be all over that!!!

#12194 8 months ago
Quoted from 10redzr1:Anyone want to pick up my FFLE for 12k this weekend.

If u were in nor cal!

#12195 8 months ago

Only has 80 plays.

#12196 8 months ago

Having a family pinball discussion and considering looking for a trade for our loaded JP Premium. I know I'll regret it but in our small collection looking to change things up. Game is loaded w/powdercoat, sound system, great mods, Pin Stadiums.

EDIT: Forgot to add that the game also has the Stern topper. Also speaker lights, Mezel tower, signs, etc.

Preferable considerations are:

WMS WPC-95 games
CGC MB, CC, AFM
Stern - Maiden Pre/LE, DP Pre/LE,. others???
JJP Toy Story

+ or - cash where necessary or multi-game trades

Thanks. Kevin

I am located in Santa Clarita

#12197 8 months ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

Having a family pinball discussion and considering looking for a trade for our loaded JP Premium. I know I'll regret it but in our small collection looking to change things up. Game is loaded w/powdercoat, sound system, great mods, Pin Stadiums.
Preferable considerations are:
WMS WPC-95 games
CGC MB, CC, AFM
Stern - Maiden Pre/LE, DP Pre/LE,. others???
JJP Toy Story
+ or - cash where necessary or multi-game trades
Thanks. Kevin
I am located in Santa Clarita

You are correct. You will regret this move.

#12198 8 months ago

I'll have an Ultraman: Collector's Edition with butter cabinet for sale at California Extreme this weekend. $6000 OBO.

Might also consider offers on my ST:LE if I decide to take it as well.

#12199 8 months ago
Quoted from InvaderHouse:

I'll have an Ultraman: Collector's Edition with butter cabinet for sale at California Extreme this weekend. $6000 OBO.
Might also consider offers on my ST:LE if I decide to take it as well.

Would an Addams Family get your interest in a ST trade ?

#12200 8 months ago

Willy Wonka CE
Located just north of OC and south of Los Angeles . Would love to see this moved to a new family for entertainment.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/160538

There are 12,711 posts in this topic. You are on page 244 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/244 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.