(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 55 minutes ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matlynch91.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11050 2 years ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

losangeles.craigslist.org link
Micro Spirit of '76 for sale! Curious what they're asking but no price listed

I reached out $375

#11052 2 years ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

Pretty reasonable price for a cool piece of history. I didnt bother reaching out cause I've had bad luck with getting responses from these estate sale people in the past. Is it still available?

I got the email back from them this morning. As of then it was avail.

3 weeks later
#11100 1 year ago

Have a super nice Indy (rad-cals, all brass/gold, mirror backglass, elite topper, lior sculpts, etc) I’m looking to potentially trade. Ideally looking for a JJP POTC or potentially a Royal MM. DM if interested.

2 months later
#11403 1 year ago

I have a Beatles Platnum as new (listed here) and loaded Mando LE (posted on CL for trade) if there’s any local interest. Cheers.

#11409 1 year ago
Quoted from palmab03:

you're selling your Mando when ya rock a Mando avatar?

Ha! Those are our Boba Fett helmets. If it were a Boba Fett pin, it would be bolted down.

1 week later
#11441 1 year ago

Looking for a GotG LE if anyone has one or knows someone…thanks.

2 weeks later
#11471 1 year ago

I have a Haggis Celts I need to move to make space. PM if interested

#11488 1 year ago

Looking for an Indiana Jones pinball adventure with original playfield / boards that would be a good candidate for a complete restore. Thx.

2 weeks later
#11516 1 year ago

Looking for an Rick and Morty BSE with butter if anyone local has one they are willing to part with.

1 week later
#11542 1 year ago

I’ll be posting my Star Trek LE for sale. Very nice with a bunch of great mods. 2nd owner - purchased on pinside a few months ago (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/134835) Love it, but need space. DM me if interested.

2 weeks later
#11579 1 year ago

My nice ST LE is listed - could bring to pin-a-go-go as needed.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/143455

Also going to list a LOTR LE for 12.5. Very nice playfield. May trade for for one or both is you have something interesting. Really looking for an R&M Butter or a MM Royal. Thanks for reading.

1 week later
#11595 1 year ago

I have an Elite POTC topper looking to find a home for. Still in the unopened crate. Passing along at cost ($2500) plus shipping if necessary if anyone is interested. Cheers.

#11603 1 year ago

Posted on broader pinside as wanted, but posting here as well. Actively looking for a BBB…if you have one you’re willing to part with, please DM. Cheers.

#11606 1 year ago
Quoted from Vernisious:

Best of luck with your search. I'm curious what you think about the Lebowski code update? Makes me miss the pin. I've heard good things.

Love it. Makes my favorite game even better!

4 months later
#11813 1 year ago

Looking to trade my TS4 CE for an AFMR LE. Very specific I know, but someone might be out there.

1 month later
#11939 1 year ago

My TS4 CE is listed here (as new - good price) and am receiving my Fathom Mermaid next week which I may trade if I can find something on my wishlist - AFG and AFMr LE. +$ as needed. Cheers.

#11943 1 year ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

Haha. Thanks for the thumbs up guys. Pinside was giving me an issue where this thread wouldn't update and and every time I went back to the home page it showed this thread as 2 new posts but with the same old comments. I posted this to see if it would fix it but didn't even show for me for about a day. Strange.
Seems to be working now. Not sure if others had this issue or not.

There was something posted from the site that said there were issues with iOS/Mac users. Have clear your cache. Specific directions are in the announcements at the top of the forum page I believe.

#11965 1 year ago

Looking for a Foo LE if someone has one they may part with.

Also my Mermaid Fathom arrives next week and happy to trade for something interesting if someone is really looking for one.

Cheers.

1 week later
#11988 1 year ago

Still looking for to see if someone has too many pins coming and wants to unload their Foo LE. Just checking.

Also, if by chance anyone here is looking for an auto sim set up - I have a very nice Fanatec/Rseat Xbox set up I’m looking to move locally to make room for another pin.

3 weeks later
#12036 11 months ago

Thinking of trading my still strapped to the pallet Fathom Mermaid (took the top box off to ensure all is okay, but still strapped to pallet). Ideally looking to send it and some cash for a Foo LE or a DP LE.

1 month later
#12128 9 months ago

Dropped my price go 9500 firm for my Fathom Mermaid NIB if anyone has been looking for one. Cheers.

2 weeks later
#12152 9 months ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

You really have to either wrap and cornerboard the game yourself or micromanage them while they do it, otherwise yes - results may vary (in a bad way). Even if wrapped well, stuff happens in transit. I have had good experiences overall with them except one game which they dropped and smashed. Ironically, this was the only game I had shipped folded and strapped to a pallet. Looked like a forklift picked it up and dropped it from pretty high. Get the insurance for the full amount. It’s worth the small extra cost and does pay in a situation like that.

I’ve had good fortune with STI/Beltman. I agree with having the seller pre wrap like Fort Knox is best outcome (and if they ship on legs always nice to have the felt pads between the cabinet and legs) and if they have the equipment and skill to wrap on a pallet like the mfgs do, even better.

#12156 9 months ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Kinda dead around here.
Too hot for you people to think about moving games around? Sheesh.

Market is dead right now. If anyone has a Kiss LE with a topper…I’m looking!

3 months later
#12343 5 months ago

Considering trading my Tron LE just to shake up the collection (not interested in selling outright). My wish list is updated, but open to interesting deals (2 for 1, +/- $ as needed, etc). Posting here before I list as I’m away and can’t post photos at the moment. Will of course donate to pinside if traded before I list.

Details - it’s loaded - playfield is near perfect, chrome door, apron and shooter, new Tron arcade, color DMD, shaker, Flynn’s sign, pop bumpers, hallmark cycles, pinvision backboard with le board for recognizer, kimball’s backglass lighting, leds, precision flippers, color matched Convolex, Titan rubbers, and Aurich’s interactive topper. Then I have a bunch of backups to some of the mods and an extra set of ramps.

1 week later
#12360 5 months ago

I listed my Queen for trade. Looking for a CCr LE, LZ LE, TWD LE, Hobbit, FF LE or a Venom LE. Can add cash as needed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matlynch91.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=matlynch91 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.