(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,623 posts
  • 503 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by DParcade
  • Topic is favorited by 316 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kevin_lheureux.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1573 4 years ago

Hi guys. Been considering looking to trade my HUO Met pro. I'm mostly interested in getting another Tron but could be open to other games. The met is super clean and has shaker and Spinner mod installed by me. Cabinet is perfect.

Can send pics if interested.

Thanks!
Kevin

5 months later
#2382 4 years ago

Game has been SOLD. Thank you everyone for the interest.

Hi all, things are changing for me again so I now have a HUO Met Pro for sale. Game has a Shaker motor, Spinner mod, eyeball coffin overlay (not currently installed), Pinballbulbs.com LED light kit, mylar placed in high wear areas. Asking $4500.

I am in Santa Clarita, Ca. just north of L.A.

IMG_2354.jpgIMG_2353.jpgIMG_2352.jpgIMG_2351.jpgIMG_2350.jpgIMG_2349.jpgIMG_2348.jpgIMG_2346.jpg

2 years later
#6631 1 year ago

This sounds like a fun project. Hmmm....

2 months later
#6954 1 year ago

Hey Mark, I’d be interested in a couple of them. I could pick them up after this deadly heatwave is over.

8 months later
#7692 8 months ago

I will have a mint, HUO TSPP coming up soon with very low plays (1459 total) if there is any interest.

3 weeks later
#7785 7 months ago

HUO TSPP listed in Santa Clarita. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-simpsons-pinball-party-110#post-4945257 Thanks!

Archived after 20 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Documented, HUO, TSPP with original sales receipt from Orange Country Games. This game sat in one spot in my friends office it’s entire life and had very little play and original...”
2019-04-16
Valencia, CALIFORNIA
5,800 (OBO)

#7794 7 months ago

Not pinball but would be looking to trade for a pin if not selling outright.

Full-motion, sit down arcade simulator. This is the "Dave and Busters" version of the famous Sega Rally 2 arcade game with full motion platform, seat, steering wheel, and roll cage, unlike anything you will find in most arcade or home environments.

I have gone through this game in it's entirety with complete disassembly, cleaning and repairs where necessary. Steering wheel, hand brake, pedal assembly and all other major components have been cleaned, reconditioned and tested. Boards are all day 1 clean and un-hacked, repaired or burned. Right side speaker cover is cracked but otherwise functional. The game plays perfectly and has been adjusted to factory specification. The 50" projection monitor could use further neck adjustment once installed in its final location for perfect picture. Can also be converted to an LCD for upscaling to HD if desired.

This game is hard to find especially in the deluxe edition and has seen low use and major decals are in excellent condition.

This thing practically weighs as much as an actual rally car! It is a beast and perfectly suited to go straight into an arcade, your game room, man cave, etc. You will want to have the monitor adjusted by a tv tech once installed in its location to get the image guns dialed in. Inexpensive converters are also available to utilize a 4K tv as an easy monitor replacement with upscale images.

Videos showing motion here -

-

Asking $2000. Trades involving pins will also be considered. interested in certain 80's solid state games or 90's and newer Dot matrix games.

Thanks!

#7823 7 months ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

HUO TSPP listed in Santa Clarita. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-simpsons-pinball-party-110#post-4945257 Thanks!

Machine - For Sale

The Simpsons Pinball Party

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Documented, HUO, TSPP with original sales receipt from Orange Country Games. This game sat in one spot in my friends office it’s entire life and had very little play and original...”

5,800 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Price dropped to $5800 OBO

2 weeks later
#7882 7 months ago

Price dropped to $5800 OBO

Game is Sold. And for much more than the price police suggested it should have been worth 3 years ago, yada, yada. Thanks all for looking.

3 months later
#8329 3 months ago

I'm not sure if Pin/vid trades are allowed so mods please remove or ask me to do so if necessary.

For Trade - Sega Rally 2 Championship Arcade - Deluxe Edition - 50” monitor For a pin and/or pinball parts

Full-motion, sit down arcade simulator. This is the “Dave and Busters” version of the famous Sega Rally 2 arcade game with full motion platform, seat, steering wheel, and roll cage, unlike anything you will find in most arcade or home environments.

I have gone through this game in it’s entirety with complete disassembly, cleaning and repairs where necessary. Steering wheel, hand brake, pedal assembly and all other major components have been cleaned, reconditioned and tested. Boards are all day 1 clean and unpacked, repaired or burned. Rt. side speaker cover is cracked but otherwise functional. The game plays perfectly and has been adjusted to factory specification. The 50” projection monitor could use further neck adjustment once installed in its final location.

This game is hard to find especially in the deluxe edition and has seen low use and major decals are in excellent condition.

Trades involving pins preferred or asking $1500.

Happy to send pics.

Thanks

2 months later
#8494 53 days ago

Hi all,

Price drop to $1k OBO if interested. Need to make some room. THX!

I'm not sure if Pin/vid trades are allowed so mods please remove or ask me to do so if necessary.
For Trade - Sega Rally 2 Championship Arcade - Deluxe Edition - 50” monitor For a pin and/or pinball parts
Full-motion, sit down arcade simulator. This is the “Dave and Busters” version of the famous Sega Rally 2 arcade game with full motion platform, seat, steering wheel, and roll cage, unlike anything you will find in most arcade or home environments.
I have gone through this game in it’s entirety with complete disassembly, cleaning and repairs where necessary. Steering wheel, hand brake, pedal assembly and all other major components have been cleaned, reconditioned and tested. Boards are all day 1 clean and unpacked, repaired or burned. Rt. side speaker cover is cracked but otherwise functional. The game plays perfectly and has been adjusted to factory specification. The 50” projection monitor could use further neck adjustment once installed in its final location.
Trades involving pins preferred or asking $1500.
Happy to send pics.
Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 90.00
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 239.00
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 30.00
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kevin_lheureux.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside