(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kevin_lheureux.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1573 8 years ago

Hi guys. Been considering looking to trade my HUO Met pro. I'm mostly interested in getting another Tron but could be open to other games. The met is super clean and has shaker and Spinner mod installed by me. Cabinet is perfect.

Can send pics if interested.

Thanks!
Kevin

5 months later
#2382 8 years ago

Game has been SOLD. Thank you everyone for the interest.

Hi all, things are changing for me again so I now have a HUO Met Pro for sale. Game has a Shaker motor, Spinner mod, eyeball coffin overlay (not currently installed), Pinballbulbs.com LED light kit, mylar placed in high wear areas. Asking $4500.

I am in Santa Clarita, Ca. just north of L.A.

IMG_2354.jpgIMG_2354.jpgIMG_2353.jpgIMG_2353.jpgIMG_2352.jpgIMG_2352.jpgIMG_2351.jpgIMG_2351.jpgIMG_2350.jpgIMG_2350.jpgIMG_2349.jpgIMG_2349.jpgIMG_2348.jpgIMG_2348.jpgIMG_2346.jpgIMG_2346.jpg

2 years later
#6631 5 years ago

This sounds like a fun project. Hmmm....

2 months later
#6954 5 years ago

Hey Mark, I’d be interested in a couple of them. I could pick them up after this deadly heatwave is over.

8 months later
#7692 5 years ago

I will have a mint, HUO TSPP coming up soon with very low plays (1459 total) if there is any interest.

3 weeks later
#7785 5 years ago

HUO TSPP listed in Santa Clarita. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-simpsons-pinball-party-110#post-4945257 Thanks!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Documented, HUO, TSPP with original sales receipt from Orange Country Games. This game sat in one spot in my friends office it’s entire life and had very little play and original...”
2019-04-16
Valencia, CALIFORNIA
5,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 677 times

#7794 5 years ago

Not pinball but would be looking to trade for a pin if not selling outright.

Full-motion, sit down arcade simulator. This is the "Dave and Busters" version of the famous Sega Rally 2 arcade game with full motion platform, seat, steering wheel, and roll cage, unlike anything you will find in most arcade or home environments.

I have gone through this game in it's entirety with complete disassembly, cleaning and repairs where necessary. Steering wheel, hand brake, pedal assembly and all other major components have been cleaned, reconditioned and tested. Boards are all day 1 clean and un-hacked, repaired or burned. Right side speaker cover is cracked but otherwise functional. The game plays perfectly and has been adjusted to factory specification. The 50" projection monitor could use further neck adjustment once installed in its final location for perfect picture. Can also be converted to an LCD for upscaling to HD if desired.

This game is hard to find especially in the deluxe edition and has seen low use and major decals are in excellent condition.

This thing practically weighs as much as an actual rally car! It is a beast and perfectly suited to go straight into an arcade, your game room, man cave, etc. You will want to have the monitor adjusted by a tv tech once installed in its location to get the image guns dialed in. Inexpensive converters are also available to utilize a 4K tv as an easy monitor replacement with upscale images.

Videos showing motion here -

-

Asking $2000. Trades involving pins will also be considered. interested in certain 80's solid state games or 90's and newer Dot matrix games.

Thanks!

#7823 4 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

HUO TSPP listed in Santa Clarita. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-simpsons-pinball-party-110#post-4945257 Thanks!

Machine - For Sale

The Simpsons Pinball Party

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Documented, HUO, TSPP with original sales receipt from Orange Country Games. This game sat in one spot in my friends office it’s entire life and had very little play and original...”

5,800 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Price dropped to $5800 OBO

2 weeks later
#7882 4 years ago

Price dropped to $5800 OBO

Game is Sold. And for much more than the price police suggested it should have been worth 3 years ago, yada, yada. Thanks all for looking.

3 months later
#8329 4 years ago

I'm not sure if Pin/vid trades are allowed so mods please remove or ask me to do so if necessary.

For Trade - Sega Rally 2 Championship Arcade - Deluxe Edition - 50” monitor For a pin and/or pinball parts

Full-motion, sit down arcade simulator. This is the “Dave and Busters” version of the famous Sega Rally 2 arcade game with full motion platform, seat, steering wheel, and roll cage, unlike anything you will find in most arcade or home environments.

I have gone through this game in it’s entirety with complete disassembly, cleaning and repairs where necessary. Steering wheel, hand brake, pedal assembly and all other major components have been cleaned, reconditioned and tested. Boards are all day 1 clean and unpacked, repaired or burned. Rt. side speaker cover is cracked but otherwise functional. The game plays perfectly and has been adjusted to factory specification. The 50” projection monitor could use further neck adjustment once installed in its final location.

This game is hard to find especially in the deluxe edition and has seen low use and major decals are in excellent condition.

Trades involving pins preferred or asking $1500.

Happy to send pics.

Thanks

2 months later
#8494 4 years ago

Hi all,

Price drop to $1k OBO if interested. Need to make some room. THX!

I'm not sure if Pin/vid trades are allowed so mods please remove or ask me to do so if necessary.
For Trade - Sega Rally 2 Championship Arcade - Deluxe Edition - 50” monitor For a pin and/or pinball parts
Full-motion, sit down arcade simulator. This is the “Dave and Busters” version of the famous Sega Rally 2 arcade game with full motion platform, seat, steering wheel, and roll cage, unlike anything you will find in most arcade or home environments.
I have gone through this game in it’s entirety with complete disassembly, cleaning and repairs where necessary. Steering wheel, hand brake, pedal assembly and all other major components have been cleaned, reconditioned and tested. Boards are all day 1 clean and unpacked, repaired or burned. Rt. side speaker cover is cracked but otherwise functional. The game plays perfectly and has been adjusted to factory specification. The 50” projection monitor could use further neck adjustment once installed in its final location.
Trades involving pins preferred or asking $1500.
Happy to send pics.
Thanks

5 months later
#8945 4 years ago

Looking for a HUO IMDN Pro in SoCal somewhere under 5k.

THX

8 months later
#9617 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Wish you were closer! I’d prob trade my TOM for it.

Greg. He’s in California. He IS closer. Meet up half way and make a trade. Easy.

1 month later
#9744 3 years ago

Will have a 1 owner HUO POTC for trade in the next week or so. I am finishing a full playfield tear down including Treasure Cove 3-step polish process and flame polish on all flat plastics and ramps to freshen them up. Playfield and shooter lane is perfect. Full game LEDs.

I will have more details a d pics to come. Will be looking for a trade +/- cash with preference to Jurassic Park Premium, Avengers Pro/Premium, Iron Maiden Premium, Deadpool Pro/Premium.

Thanks, Kevin

#9746 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Hey Kevin, is this a JJP or Stern? Not that I have what you are looking for in trade, but curious all the same. Plus we are local!

Ah, my apologies for not being specific. It is a Stern POTC. Thanks for helping me out.

#9749 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

One of my top 10 games. Played a prototype this morning. Has a red insert in the globe/map.

Oh man, I saw a red insert game just as it slid out of the box at the Game Doc here in LA. Should have bought it but it went to a friend at least.

#9751 3 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Now that we know it's a Stern POTC, I'm assuming you're looking for Avengers "Infinity Quest"?

Dang Robert, you got me. Back in my day there wasn’t two of everything. We had one of each title and we were happy with it! Next your going to tell me there’s a new JJP Wheel of Fortune.

#9763 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Don't hate but I bet JJP would knock a re-done Wheel of Fortune pin out of the park.

No hate but why not make it a Deeproot game and they can have two rule sets. One for WOF and one for Jeopardy. Two games in one!

2 months later
#10011 2 years ago

Just placed an ad looking to trade my HUO TMNT PRO. I am in the LA area. Santa Clarita

HUO TMNT PRO in just out of the box condition for trade. Game has Stern art blades, quiet fan (not yet installed) and green flipper rubbers. Shooter lane is perfect as is every other aspect of the game. Approx. 190 plays.

Family loves this game though with our currently limited space and not really tied to the theme we want to try and find another title to trade for. Trades I'm interested in are

Jurassic Park Premium
Iron Maiden Premium
Deadpool Pro/Premium
Avengers (AIQ) Pro/Premium
Elvira HOH
JJP GNR SE

Straight trade or +/- cash where necessary

Let me know what you've got. I may be open to more titles.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-pro-1

Added over 3 years ago:

I'm open to a straight sale as well $5800 OBO

1 week later
#10037 2 years ago

Just placed an ad looking to trade my HUO TMNT PRO. I am in the LA area. Santa Clarita
HUO TMNT PRO in just out of the box condition for trade. Game has Stern art blades, quiet fan (not yet installed) and green flipper rubbers. Shooter lane is perfect as is every other aspect of the game. Approx. 190 plays.
Family loves this game though with our currently limited space and not really tied to the theme we want to try and find another title to trade for. Trades I'm interested in are
Jurassic Park Premium
Iron Maiden Premium
Deadpool Pro/Premium
Elvira HOH
JJP GNR SE
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-pro-1

Added 3 days ago: I'm open to a straight sale as well $5800 OBO

Jurassic Park Premium
Iron Maiden Premium
Deadpool Pro/Premium
Elvira HOH
JJP GNR SE

Added 3 days ago: I'm open to a straight sale as well $5600 OBO

Bump and price lowered.

1 month later
#10141 2 years ago

Looking to trade my mint TMNT for newer LCD Stern titles. Interested in IM, JP, AIQ, DP, ST

#10149 2 years ago

Thanks detective but that’s not true! I can show you my invoice. JJP adds shipping and tax totaling over $400

#10151 2 years ago
Quoted from Jman44:

Shows estimated $318.21 with shipping and taxes to California unless that gets changed after adding payment info.

Yep. I just went there now and it said $9 shipping for this playfield. Obviously their store backend is, was and for the foreseeable future broken.

I was surprised when I got the bill as their store said $0 shipping or tax when I ordered but when I got the invoice it was $45 for UPS ground plus tax 9.5%. Looks like the total was actually a hair under $400.

I'll take $375 and the buyer will get a playfield that looks just like a first that costs $100 more with no worries of bad artwork or a big crack running though it.

Thank you price police!

Added over 3 years ago:

Playfield has been SOLD. Thanks all for looking.

2 weeks later
#10170 2 years ago

Looking for something new. I'm primarily interested in:

Stern Jurassic Park Premium
Avengers IQ Pro/Premium
Deadpool Pro/Premium
Iron Maiden Pro/Premium
Stranger Things Premium

I am in Santa Clarita. Would prefer a So.Cal but could travel for the right deal.

Thanks, Kevin

#10172 2 years ago

Looking for something new. I'm primarily interested in:
Stern Jurassic Park Premium
Avengers IQ Pro/Premium
Deadpool Pro/Premium
Iron Maiden Pro/Premium
Stranger Things Premium
I am in Santa Clarita. Would prefer a So.Cal but could travel for the right deal.
Thanks, Kevin

Bump

1 month later
#10242 2 years ago

Looking for a JP Premium in or near CA / AZ

I am in So. Cal.

Thanks - Kevin

3 months later
#10743 2 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Will take it please

In a couple years when your done with it I’ll take it. Hit me up when you’re bored.

1 month later
#10838 2 years ago

Anybody traveling from Chicago to So Cal with a truck? I could potentially use something about the size of a pin moved.

3 months later
#11073 1 year ago

Considering trading my Mando LE for a Maiden premium + cash. Would also consider Deadpool or JP premium as well.

Mando is HUO with 292 plays (atm):

- Animated Grogu mod
- My Williams pop bumper and ramp decal mod
- Dark trooper/Detonator flasher mods
- Detonator action buton mod
- Hooked shooter rod mod
- Titan "Beskar grey" rubber kit
- Day 1 shooter and playfield mylar applications

In the L.A. area

Thanks,
Kevin

Added 23 months ago:

I'd also be interested in a straight trade for a Maiden LE. THX.

2 weeks later
1 week later
#11174 1 year ago

Price drop to $13500 Open to offers. Also working on building an IG-11 topper which I will include with the sale

Bump.

I can deliver to GSPF this weekend if needed.

1 week later
#11198 1 year ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Looking for a Congo, looking for something that needs to be restored. Thanks Mike

Let’s find Mike a Congo!

#11202 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I sold mine like 3 years ago. You snooze you lose, Mikey!

Mike never snoozes. He’s on a continuous hunt for Congo’s. He loves to restore them.

#11223 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Look in the mirror. YOU CAN DO IT!
What issues are you having? There are so many great repair guides that can help you do most things yourself.

True. And if Greg can do it anybody can. He draws cartoons all day!

3 weeks later
#11261 1 year ago

Hey locals. I’m looking for an empty Stern topper box, preferably for the JP topper but any will suffice. I am in Santa Clarita and could pick up if reasonable distance.

Thanks! Kevin

#11284 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

My STTNG is a cast member machine & I opened it NIB in 2008. First $100k takes it.

I can’t imagine Greg ever selling his STTNG since it was a grail for him and quite a bit of work to obtain. I remember all the correspondence it took and unboxing day. It was all quite an experience unboxing a NIB Willy game.

2 weeks later
#11387 1 year ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

I think a "full shop job" and "making it fast and pristine" are 2 very different things! If you're just needing it shopped and cleaned, you should be able to handle it, Getaway is one of the easiest games ever to tear down and shop!

I was going to say the same. A shop job will never result in bringing a game to pristine condition unless it’s already pristine and has very minor dirt buildup. A restoration typically makes a game pristine and even those vary by the skill involved.

Also, powder coating absolutely everything made of metal does not qualify.

3 weeks later
#11445 1 year ago

Looking for a pinball resto project. Prefer BLY/WMS WPC games but would consider other late model solid state and newer.

I am in the LA area. THX.

1 month later
#11564 1 year ago
Quoted from boogies:

WTB Stern Mirror Blades.

I've got a new set in So. Cal. if interested

5 months later
#11862 1 year ago

Just aheads up I have a HUO Rush premium with low plays and some very nice mods I'll be posting for sale in the next week or so if anyone is interested hit me up.

Thanks

#11864 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I need a Rush in every room.

SOLD to the good man of many Rush’s‘es…

1 week later
#11889 1 year ago

Listing my Rush Premium soon but thought I'd put it up here first. 168 plays. Game is HUO with day 1 mylar in the shooter lane and other spots where appropriate.

Mods including the VAC tube mod, Alex/Geddy guitar mod, loop light replicator, Wizard Mod side art, orbit fix, Dice, Abe flips, and more.

PM me if interested. Can send link to pics and more details but game is perfect, mint. Thanks.

#11896 1 year ago

Rush posted with lots of pics.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Rush (Premium) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mint HUO Rush Premium with great mods. Manuals etc. still stapled inside cabinet. Game is flawless inside and out. Day 1 mylar in the shooter lane and other spots where appropria...”
2023-03-26
Valencia, CALIFORNIA
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 542 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#11935 1 year ago

Listing my Rush Premium soon but thought I'd put it up here first. 168 plays. Game is HUO with day 1 mylar in the shooter lane and other spots where appropriate.
Mods including the VAC tube mod, Alex/Geddy guitar mod, loop light replicator, Wizard Mod side art, orbit fix, Dice, Abe flips, and more.
PM me if interested. Can send link to pics and more details but game is perfect, mint. Thanks.

Sale pending. Thanks all for looking.

#11942 1 year ago

Haha. Thanks for the thumbs up guys. Pinside was giving me an issue where this thread wouldn't update and and every time I went back to the home page it showed this thread as 2 new posts but with the same old comments. I posted this to see if it would fix it but didn't even show for me for about a day. Strange.

Seems to be working now. Not sure if others had this issue or not.

#11950 1 year ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

I have 475-ish new incandescent #44 bayonet bulbs that I'll never use but don't want to see wasted. Anyone local want them? Free if you're willing to pick them up from me in Pasadena.
If nobody here wants them by Friday, I'll post to the rest of the Pinside world.

Then come by my place and pick up a few hundred more lol.

#11971 1 year ago

Looking for a decent restore candidate to HUO condition RFM. I sold my HUO game awhile back and thinking getting another.

Thanks, Kevin

2 weeks later
#12000 11 months ago

WTB Foo Fighters Pro or potentially Premium within driving distance of So. Cal. I have a 2nd run Premium on order for the July/August run but looking for a game in the interim. Would prefer a HUO or low use location game. Located in Santa Clarita.

Thanks. Kevin

#12003 11 months ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

Might want to check https://captainsauctionwarehouse.com/. I think they had Pro & Prem both.

Thanks. Would prefer to buy second hand and avoid the tax.

1 week later
#12028 11 months ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

Am I the only one who feels like there are absolutely no deals left on pinball in California? All the old classics are $3k, the 90's greats are as much or more as the new Sterns, and the used Sterns are barely cheaper than the new ones. I know it's no one's fault, but as hobbiest it takes the fun out the game a bit.
Speaking of which, anyone have a reasonably priced players condition Cyclone they want to re-home?

Yep. Not many deals anymore unfortunately. I miss the days of $600 Adams Family and $1800 AFMs.

3 months later
#12196 8 months ago

Having a family pinball discussion and considering looking for a trade for our loaded JP Premium. I know I'll regret it but in our small collection looking to change things up. Game is loaded w/powdercoat, sound system, great mods, Pin Stadiums.

EDIT: Forgot to add that the game also has the Stern topper. Also speaker lights, Mezel tower, signs, etc.

Preferable considerations are:

WMS WPC-95 games
CGC MB, CC, AFM
Stern - Maiden Pre/LE, DP Pre/LE,. others???
JJP Toy Story

+ or - cash where necessary or multi-game trades

Thanks. Kevin

I am located in Santa Clarita

1 month later
#12259 6 months ago
Quoted from Joeynelyse:

I'm looking to buy a playfield rotisserie, hopefully in southern California. Or, I can trade a very nice pinball dolly for one. Joe

PM'd

1 month later
#12386 4 months ago

I have a loaded low play JP Premium available in Santa Clarita.

Game has Stern topper, shaker, lit shooter, side blades, IC w/relocation kit, custom green raptor green powder coat, Mezel tower mod, signs, Pterodactyl mod, Titan rings, Speaker lights, Pin Stadiums. upgraded JBL speakers, Pin graffix ramp decals and more I am likely forgetting.

Asking $10.5k

Looking for a local sale or potential trade for late model Stern games. Many pics pics available

1 month later
#12468 3 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Auctions used to be so fun. Legit deals. Huge inventory of stuff that had been forgotten about in warehouses and current ownership wanted GONE. You’d go with your buddies, rent a u-haul, get there at 8am, stay till 1am…load up a truck with tons of games, drive home half asleep and unload everything & still have to return the truck.
Actually, there’s no way I’d have the energy to do that anymore…good memories tho.

Those were the days…. Nothing better than coming home with a full trailer load of games for under 1k

1 week later
#12487 3 months ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

Don’t forget the catered CA Robinson free lunch on Fridays. Wow what good deli they got!

Those were good days. Sometimes they brought in the In-N-Out truck too.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kevin_lheureux.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=kevin_lheureux and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.