(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevadanutjob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8173 4 years ago

Is the Shaq still available ?

( new spin an old joke otos )

9 months later
#8960 3 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I have a 93' ST-TNG & 90' Game Show for sale or trade (+/- cash, what ever is fair).
I'd consider newer titles like: Houdini / the Getaway HSII / Who Dunnit / Indiana Jones (Williams) / Indy-500 / Champion Pub
Or older system 11's: Bad Cats / Diner / Simpsons (DE) / Mousin Around / Whirlwind / Taxi / Funhouse
Let me know.
Thanks!
Kerry

Details on STNG ?

1 month later
#9018 3 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

silverbearss... I'm going to be selling my ST-TNG (exceptionally clean and plays well), I'm in Danville, between Pleasanton & Walnut Creek.

Color dmd or any other mods /upgrades of note ?

4 weeks later
#9138 3 years ago

Too bad . DE SW is a game I’ve wanted for a long time but I wouldn’t pay close to that .

#9143 3 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

Wow mine looks much nicer. I was thinking about $3,500-$4,000 With LED lights added for mine.
GLWS

If you decide to sell I’d be interested to see it

#9146 3 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

Thanks, Maybe after a new remake comes out and game to be named in the future. Have room for one game but will need to sell something to get two games. I've had the game for 25 years and it was my first. Great game I love the call outs. If I play the game it makes me want to watch the movies. If I watch the movies it makes me want to play the game.

I totally get that . I have a Bally ST that makes me want to watch TOS and a stern pro that makes me wanna watch those movies . Me and the wife just watched SW 1-6 ( again ) couple weeks ago stirring up that itch I haven’t scratched yet . I have the Atari vector SW and SW ep 1 pin 2k . Love both franchises

2 months later
#9335 3 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

My Flash Gordon is for sale:
I took it out of the house today and put it in the garage. I noticed that the cabinet is not as good as I remembered.
So I have lowed the price to $2100.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/102678
Robert

Selling pins is stressful . You should relieve that stress by taking a trip to Reno or Tahoe - also - bring FG with you and I’ll buy it

1 week later
#9365 3 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

My Slugfest is at my wife's daughters house and they want to trade it for my Flash Gordon.
So, when I get it back this weekend, I'm going to take a few pictures and list it for sale.
I hate to sell it, especially with a color DMD, but I just don't have any space to keep it.
If anyone is interested, let me know.
Robert

I got on last night to find your FG sale thread - had talked myself into pulling the trigger - only to find disappointment. Ah well - GL with the SF sale .

1 week later
#9454 3 years ago

I did bid on it but dropped out early due to empty wallet syndrome. Great looking game !

#9476 3 years ago

Isn’t hot wheels still available new ? If they’re sold out I had no idea and am impressed but very surprised .

#9494 3 years ago

If that Flash had a Gordon behind it I would gladly remove it from CL

1 month later
#9581 3 years ago

I saw that - that lead should be followed up . If the seller was legit he should have no problem sharing his story and lending a sympathetic ear

1 month later
#9688 3 years ago
Quoted from xian222:

Probably unlikely but looking for a nice Gilligan's Island in So-Cal. Thanks.

RIP Dawn Wells ( Maryanne )

2 weeks later
#9743 3 years ago
Quoted from Fn4me:

Chris Fox has performed this service for me in the past, of course that was part of the process for moving the game to northern CA. Great guy, great service.

Do you know who sold the Freedom em in Carson recently ? It looked nice in the pics it was just a little too steep for me . Curious if it stayed in the area or went away .

8 months later
#10423 2 years ago

I would consider throwing my Rick & Morty into a three way trade if someone else wants Alien and has something interesting to put in the pot . I will also be at PAGG .

#10493 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

RobT has made me question my life choices and I'm going to sit on Elvira a little longer.
That said, I have a stupid nice Bally Gameshow that I'd love to trade for a stupid nice Cyclone. Any world where there's an interested party for that trade? Or, any Cyclones for sale?

If you’re coming to PAGG I would be interested in buying Gameshow depending on price - if you’re interested in selling .

#10495 2 years ago

Totally understand . There was a nice one ( not blinged out like yours ) for sale in the Bay Area sixish ( ? ) months ago but at the time I was too busy to even think about a road trip . Anywho - sounds real nice .

1 month later
#10747 2 years ago
Quoted from Jonnylaw707:

Thinking of selling my Monster Bash LE, Has Brian Allen limited Edition back glass(alone with original) and side art blades(also have the mirrored blades).has small blemish on left side of art blades were playfield hit(new ones are 75$). Has approximately 200-300 plays(will look tonight for exact number), HUO bought brand new. Also has frank table and creature algae mods. If interested 12k.

Interested in any trades or cash only ?

2 months later
#10920 2 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Good seller and always fair prices.

Waaaaaiiiiiiiit a minute here - guy whose profile pic is Andre says Andre is a great guy - smells fishy !
Joking - wish I could buy the MB

6 months later
#11455 1 year ago
Quoted from topkat:

Curious if anyone on here got the bay area Kiss on CL? hopefully it was a pinsider
I emailed fast, just not fast enough apparently

what model and what was the ask ?

#11469 1 year ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

I have gotten no responses from the people who wanted the Flash Gordon.
So, it's still available.
Robert

i would love that FG - just can’t make it happen sooner than Pinagogo .

#11480 1 year ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

I’ve been able to find a place to store the Flash Gordon in the garage.
Robert

Does this mean it’s no longer for sale or can I buy it with short term storage ?

#11482 1 year ago

I’ll be bringing a couple games to Dixon in october for sale or possible trade . NIB Rick and Morty BS with all factory options except butter and NIB Ultraman BS ( i upgraded to CE ) . Feel free to make offers but I probably won’t price them until closer to the show .

5 months later
#11732 1 year ago
Quoted from pinball2020:

And sold within a couple of hours.

Of course , that was a great deal !

3 weeks later
#11777 1 year ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

A JP premium just sold In nor cal for 8k but it was routed.you can probably find that kind of deal but you either have to patient or lucky. I missed out. I would have bought it for the 8k.

Yup , not every game needs to be CQ . Sometimes you just wanna play em w/o breakin the bank . NIB aside & recently produced machines aside , I think this describes most games anyway - not a bad thing .

1 month later
#11869 1 year ago

I got really excited for a minute , but apparently he’s keeping the good one .

Quoted from Mrbill:

Anyone looking for an atari Superman pin with an interesting history to it?
this a real long story, but I got this pin like 30+ years ago. It came from atari's game room. I remember getting it, but I was more interested in the firefox sitdown I got with it (either proto #1 or serial #1). I was not a big pinball collector back then, so I passed it along to a friend. My friend called me today and asked me if I wanted it back. he does not have time to restore it (He already had a mint one from an atari employee when I passed it along to him).
I was searching my computer, but I could not find pics of it. I am probably going to pick it up next weekend. I will try to add pics as soon as I can get some. I am in san jose. I am picking the pin up in the east bay. So I could take it to parts north when I pick it up, or I will just return to SJ and stick it into storage.
I dont remember if it was complete inside. I know some of the games I got from atari had asset tags on them. I dont remember if this one does. My buddy remembers it as being mostly complete. I wont be sure whats there until I grab it.
My buddy also plans to sell an extra Hercules project pin he has. I will try to get pics of it too.
If your interested, let me know we can work something out on it.
I am also going to list up a project high speed getaway. This one is really nice cab, really nice playfield, but its missing boards. It was maybe 2 years old when I got it. I was going to try to put it back together, but never got around to it. I lent it to ultracade so they could scan it for ultrapin. But when I got it back the supercharger and some other parts were removed(I have the supercharger in a box).. So it will also be a project, but if someone wanted to clearcoat an original one, this one might be a great choice. I am going to work to dig getaway out of storage next week. will make an ad with pics then.

#11877 1 year ago

It would be weird if you weren’t

1 week later
#11920 1 year ago

Exactly right Aurich ! While none of my pins are currently for sale - they all are for a premium price .

#11928 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

My jaw dropped when BTTF sold for $14k (plus tax/fees) at the Banning Auction. I could barely get $700 for mine when I sold it around 2007.

There was a lot of stupidity at Banning . I think the Hercules went like 18k

#11934 1 year ago

A premium Godzilla wouldn’t be an even trade for a Met premium much less an LE . I’m pretty sure I could sell my Met pre , buy a premium Godzilla and have cash left over .

1 month later
#12043 11 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I don’t think he’s going to travel with it….actually he’s going out of town this week anyway. In any case - if he wanted $1500 for it, would that be reasonable? I tried fixing it way back when, but that was before I got decent at fixing boards.…it was having some CPU issues.

Depends on condition of backglass , cabinet ,displays , & playfield of course but in decent shape that sounds fair

#12048 11 months ago

What was it ?

1 month later
#12103 10 months ago

Machine - For Sale

MSRP plus taxes and shipping this is basically at cost

2 months later
#12199 8 months ago
Quoted from InvaderHouse:

I'll have an Ultraman: Collector's Edition with butter cabinet for sale at California Extreme this weekend. $6000 OBO.
Might also consider offers on my ST:LE if I decide to take it as well.

Would an Addams Family get your interest in a ST trade ?

1 month later
#12247 6 months ago

My buddy has NIB bloodsucker R&M he’d sell if there is interest and he’s going to PAGG .

1 week later
#12272 6 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Greatest bargain in modern pinball. Super fun game, great modes, awesome music & light show, new code drop coming any day now, too. It’s evolved A LOT since launch.

Great deal here for sure !

#12292 6 months ago

FU Stern for making toppers artificially scarce and overpriced . I saw the nitro ( I think ) ad for a $100 for Elvira - why not do this for all titles during the initial topper run ? People re-selling toppers for several thousand is BS

3 weeks later
#12339 5 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

My Elvira is shipping sooner than I thought, so LETS GOOOO:
Come get my Ultraman CE this week, $5k cash on da glass!

Smokin good deal here !

1 month later
#12471 3 months ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

One of the very first Captain's auctions I watched from home years and years ago had one of my favorite games in it, and was the reason I was so interested in the auction to begin with. It was Namco's Quick and Crash and it was fully working. It sold for $75. I'm still livid about missing out on that one...

That game had a great gag with the exploding cup but the game got old quick to me .

2 months later
#12643 34 days ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Centaur with color playfield and backglass. Original cabinet in good shape. Interested in hearing trade offers +,-$ or cash sale. TAF MB SCOOBY-DOO TCM TRON FF would be cool

Is it goofy with a colored playfield ? B&W is part of the attraction of this title . Can you post pics ?

1 week later
#12666 23 days ago

I don’t suppose I could put this on layaway ?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevadanutjob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=nevadanutjob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.